IndiaDivine.org

Regarding My Daughter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Sham Sanishchrayah Namo Namaha Dear Shwetajha God Bless U Your questions are not regarding your child it is regarding your insecurity observations and you don't want your daughter have to face the same. I really like your way of questioning to secure her future. You will be free from some worry after 7th August 2007. A Foresight Prince of India Prem Choprashwetajha2003 <shwetajha2003 wrote: respected sir, please analyze my daughter horoscope ABOUT HER CAREER ANDHEALTH,DASA,MARRIGE,so we can take care of her in more efficient wayher detail areas below:DOB :10 AUGUST 2006time:8.30amplace:bilaspur(chhatisgarh)thanks/regardsshweta

Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.

Guest guest

whom may it concern i been married 21 years and i dont have any kids wife been sick and she cant sleep at night and scareed and some time she has scares on her body and she cant smell nothing even flowers and even she cant cook and she keep complaints that some thing is burning some one can help for health her dob is 5 aug 1965 any mantra or any adwise so i can do at home in america thanksPram Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote: Om Sham Sanishchrayah Namo Namaha Dear Shwetajha God

Bless U Your questions are not regarding your child it is regarding your insecurity observations and you don't want your daughter have to face the same. I really like your way of questioning to secure her future. You will be free from some worry after 7th August 2007. A Foresight Prince of India Prem Choprashwetajha2003 <shwetajha2003 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: respected sir, please analyze my daughter horoscope ABOUT HER CAREER ANDHEALTH,DASA,MARRIGE,so we can take care of her in more efficient wayher detail areas below:DOB :10 AUGUST 2006time:8.30amplace:bilaspur(chhatisgarh)thanks/regardsshweta Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut. Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Kumar Sharma God Bless U Immediately Take a Red Thread of cotten reel. Take a measure of her right wrist enogh thread space to tie up. then convert single string to 9 folds and make knots to both ends. now thread is ready to tie up on her right wrist. for at least one year. it is Raksha Kavach. A Foresight Prince of India Prem choprakumar sharma <kumarusa2010 wrote: whom may it concern i been

married 21 years and i dont have any kids wife been sick and she cant sleep at night and scareed and some time she has scares on her body and she cant smell nothing even flowers and even she cant cook and she keep complaints that some thing is burning some one can help for health her dob is 5 aug 1965 any mantra or any adwise so i can do at home in america thanksPram Chopra <pramchopra1964 > wrote: Om Sham Sanishchrayah Namo Namaha Dear Shwetajha God Bless U Your questions are not regarding your child it is regarding your insecurity observations and you don't want your daughter have to face the same. I really like your way of questioning to secure her future. You will be free from some worry after 7th August

2007. A Foresight Prince of India Prem Choprashwetajha2003 <shwetajha2003 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: respected sir, please analyze my daughter horoscope ABOUT HER CAREER ANDHEALTH,DASA,MARRIGE,so we can take care of her in more efficient wayher detail areas below:DOB :10 AUGUST 2006time:8.30amplace:bilaspur(chhatisgarh)thanks/regardsshweta Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut. Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Guest guest

respected sir,pranamthanks for valuable advice..yes i do not want her to face the same , so ..i want to know about her ,can you please analyze my horoscope..my details are as followsDOB:30 JULY 1976PLACE:RAIPUR(CHHATISGARH)TIME:10.00AMthanks/regardsshwetaPram Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote: Om Sham Sanishchrayah Namo Namaha Dear Shwetajha God Bless U Your questions are not regarding your child it is regarding your

insecurity observations and you don't want your daughter have to face the same. I really like your way of questioning to secure her future. You will be free from some worry after 7th August 2007. A Foresight Prince of India Prem Choprashwetajha2003 <shwetajha2003 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: respected sir, please analyze my daughter horoscope ABOUT HER CAREER ANDHEALTH,DASA,MARRIGE,so we can take care of her in more efficient wayher detail areas below:DOB :10 AUGUST 2006time:8.30amplace:bilaspur(chhatisgarh)thanks/regardsshweta Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut. hi have wonderful & cheerful day...

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

• 6 months later...

Amitaji, Her profession is Doctor or consultant in Medical field as regarding marraige for [Kanya] Virgo asc. is always late hence there is nothing to worry - she may be bit slow but on the whole life is OK. hari bol pdkamita1234 <amita1234 wrote: sir,please analysis my daughter birth chart and forecast about hermarriage amd her Career in medical field , she has done MBBS andpursuing

Exam for PGHer detail are as underDOB : 23 june 1982Time : 12.30PMPlace : Raipurregardsamita

Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with for Good

thanks fopr reply , will you please tell me when(in which year) she get married and about her spouse location, she is doing her study hard but due to competition she is worried about her PG selection will she get admission in PG or she will get married in coming yearthabks /regardsamitapdk kotak <ganeshji101 wrote: Amitaji, Her profession is Doctor or consultant in Medical field as regarding marraige for

[Kanya] Virgo asc. is always late hence there is nothing to worry - she may be bit slow but on the whole life is OK. hari bol pdkamita1234 <amita1234 > wrote: sir,please analysis my daughter birth chart and forecast about hermarriage amd her Career in medical field , she has done MBBS andpursuing Exam for PGHer detail are as underDOB : 23 june 1982Time : 12.30PMPlace : Raipurregardsamita Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with for Good

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Dear Amita

Pls do not hv any anxiety for ur daughter as she will successfully pursue her PG studies. 2011 is the ideal yr for her marraige. She stands a good chance to become a surgeon.

With Warm Regards

Haresh(Harry)Nathani

www.astronathani.com

Vedic Astologer

Cell +91 98672 14103

(Mumbai,India)

amita1234 <amita1234 Sent: Sunday, 3 February, 2008 5:05:16 PM regarding my daughter

sir,please analysis my daughter birth chart and forecast about hermarriage amd her Career in medical field , she has done MBBS andpursuing Exam for PGHer detail are as underDOB : 23 june 1982Time : 12.30PMPlace : Raipurregardsamita

Share files, take polls, and discuss your passions - all under one roof.

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Dear All,

I am new to this forum.My daughter doesn't concentrate at all on her

studies.She is never in class and always found playing in school ground.

Her birth details

03 Feb 1999,3:30 pm ,hyderbad,india.

Please tell me how is her future?Any improvements?Are there any malefic or

benefic yogas in her chart.

I will anxiously wait for all your replies.

Warm Regard,

Vanaja.

Guest guest

Dear Vanaja

Ur daughters chart says, the lord of mind and efferts is in her 8th house and

maha dasha of surya is currently on with surya in her 8th house. This makes her

feel litle careless and also irresponsible. From sept 09 her chandra maha dasha

will start and u see changes in ur daughter for good, she will be more

responsible. But simultaneously it is also important u do some councelling with

her and be little paaly with her.

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER  CELL +91 9867214103

Send your mails to Chandra-AdityaAstroRemedies

Subscribe on this link 

http://in.Chandra-AdityaAstroRemedies

For Professional Paid Consultancy  mail request for charges to

haresh1405/hareshgnathani call +91 9867214103

r_vanaja <r_vanaja

Tuesday, 28 July, 2009 1:45:15 AM

Regarding My Daughter

Dear All,

I am new to this forum.My daughter doesn't concentrate at all on her studies.She

is never in class and always found playing in school ground.

Her birth details

03 Feb 1999,3:30 pm ,hyderbad,india.

Please tell me how is her future?Any improvements? Are there any malefic or

benefic yogas in her chart.

I will anxiously wait for all your replies.

Warm Regard,

Vanaja.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Click here http://cricket..