IndiaDivine.org

CHANGE OF JOB

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Ajit ji,

Can you please post your past job change dates?

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 3/9/07, Ajit Kumar Singh <ajit_k_singh2000 wrote:

Dear SirPlease let me change of my job My Birth detail.DOB 06-April -1969TOB 12:15 PMPlace: Mirganj(Bihar)

Need Mail bonding?Go to the

Mail Q & A for

great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

Dear punit ji

Thanks for reply.

as require we send past job change dates Ist Job 6th May 1994 to 21-April 2000 ,2nd 21-3-2001, 3rd 1-8-2006

Regards

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2007 12:01:46 AMRe: Change of JOB

Ajit ji,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 3/9/07, Ajit Kumar Singh <ajit_k_singh2000@ > wrote:

Dear SirPlease let me change of my job My Birth detail.DOB 06-April -1969TOB 12:15 PMPlace: Mirganj(Bihar)

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers users.

Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

Guest guest

Dear Ajit, What is your current status,also can you send co-ordinates of your place of birth. Best regardsSudhirAjit Kumar Singh <ajit_k_singh2000 wrote: Dear punit ji

Thanks for reply. as require we send past job change dates Ist Job 6th May 1994 to 21-April 2000 ,2nd 21-3-2001, 3rd 1-8-2006 Regards Punit Pandey <punitp > Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2007

12:01:46 AMRe: Change of JOB Ajit ji, Can you please post your past job change dates? Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 3/9/07, Ajit Kumar Singh <ajit_k_singh2000@ > wrote: Dear SirPlease let me change of my job My Birth detail.DOB 06-April -1969TOB 12:15 PMPlace:

Mirganj(Bihar) Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Get your own web address.Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q&A.

Guest guest

Dear Ajit,You rae passing through Venus Mahadasa. Venus is in 9 and ruler of 4 and 11. Venus is in mercury, again posited in ( and ruler of 3 and 12. No planet in the star of Venus and hence Venus is the srong significator of 4 and 11 and one of significators of 9the house. SUn Mercury, Venus and Rahu are sitting in the 9th, the 12th to 10 for profession. Hence whenever Mercury Venus dasas are happening correspondingly Venus, Sun,Mars, Mercury are activated as the planet in Mercury star. Moon, Mercury and Mars are in the sub of Venus, again indicating 9.So any combination of Dasa system with Venus as base(mahadasa) and Moon and Mars getting operated through saturn and mercury bhukti/anthara will bring a change in job This Venus dasa will see more changes in jobs.

Let us analyse the previous changes.1st change wa during Mercury-Jupiter-Rahu period.These indicate the joint periods of Mars(5), Venus(9,11) Moon (5,1,2) Mercury (9,12,4)as indicated by Mercury,Jupiter by its star lord Sun (9 and 3) On 12 Mar 2007 03:22:46 -0700, S.Kumar <sudhir_kumar_10 wrote:

Dear Ajit, What is your current status,also can you send co-ordinates of your place of birth.

Best regardsSudhirAjit Kumar Singh <ajit_k_singh2000@

> wrote:

Dear punit ji

Thanks for reply.

as require we send past job change dates Ist Job 6th May 1994 to 21-April 2000 ,2nd 21-3-2001, 3rd 1-8-2006

Regards

Punit Pandey <punitp@gro

ups.comSaturday, March 10, 2007

12:01:46 AMRe: Change of JOB Ajit ji, Can you please post your past job change dates? Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey On 3/9/07, Ajit Kumar Singh <

ajit_k_singh2000@ > wrote:

Dear SirPlease let me change of my job My Birth detail.DOB 06-April -1969TOB 12:15 PMPlace:

Mirganj(Bihar) Need Mail bonding?Go to the

Mail Q & A for

Get your own web address.

Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the

Answers Food Drink Q & A.

Guest guest

continued................and Rahu indicating its star signification as Saturn (10,7,8,and 9). hence 5,9 and 12 are inddicating change in job and also residence with Jupiter signifying 3rd house.Venus indicattes 9,11.(favourable for good change). Analysis of transits will indicate 5th house activation during the other 2 changes. Hence it is imperative that during the transits hitting the 5th, further changes can take place.

This is my simple analysis and I am subject to comments from other members and advice from Gurujans.V.Ramachandran.On 3/12/07, Padma Ramachandran

<padma.ramachandran wrote:

Dear Ajit,You rae passing through Venus Mahadasa. Venus is in 9 and ruler of 4 and 11. Venus is in mercury, again posited in ( and ruler of 3 and 12. No planet in the star of Venus and hence Venus is the srong significator of 4 and 11 and one of significators of 9the house. SUn Mercury, Venus and Rahu are sitting in the 9th, the 12th to 10 for profession. Hence whenever Mercury Venus dasas are happening correspondingly Venus, Sun,Mars, Mercury are activated as the planet in Mercury star. Moon, Mercury and Mars are in the sub of Venus, again indicating 9.So any combination of Dasa system with Venus as base(mahadasa) and Moon and Mars getting operated through saturn and mercury bhukti/anthara will bring a change in job This Venus dasa will see more changes in jobs.

Let us analyse the previous changes.1st change wa during Mercury-Jupiter-Rahu period.These indicate the joint periods of Mars(5), Venus(9,11) Moon (5,1,2) Mercury (9,12,4)as indicated by Mercury,Jupiter by its star lord Sun (9 and 3) On 12 Mar 2007 03:22:46 -0700, S.Kumar <

sudhir_kumar_10 wrote:

Dear Ajit, What is your current status,also can you send co-ordinates of your place of birth.

> wrote:

Dear punit ji

Thanks for reply.

Regards

Punit Pandey <punitp

@gro

ups.comSaturday, March 10, 2007

12:01:46 AMRe: Change of JOB Ajit ji, Can you please post your past job change dates? Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey On 3/9/07, Ajit Kumar Singh <

Dear SirPlease let me change of my job My Birth detail.DOB 06-April -1969TOB 12:15 PMPlace:

Mirganj(Bihar) Need Mail bonding?Go to the

Mail Q & A for

Get your own web address.

Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

Answers Food Drink Q & A.

Guest guest

the co-or of mirgang bihar aren 26n22 84e21 hope this helps "S.Kumar" <sudhir_kumar_10 wrote: Dear Ajit, What is your current status,also can you send co-ordinates of your place of birth. Best regardsSudhirAjit Kumar Singh <ajit_k_singh2000 >

wrote: Dear punit ji Thanks for reply. as require we send past job change dates Ist Job 6th May 1994 to 21-April 2000 ,2nd 21-3-2001, 3rd 1-8-2006 Regards Punit Pandey <punitp > Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2007 12:01:46 AMRe: Change of JOB Ajit ji, Can you please post your past job change dates? Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 3/9/07, Ajit Kumar Singh <ajit_k_singh2000@ > wrote: Dear SirPlease let me change of my job My Birth detail.DOB 06-April -1969TOB 12:15 PMPlace: Mirganj(Bihar) Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Get your own web address.Have a HUGE year through Small Business. Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A. Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609Do not use anant_1608 @.cm Iam closing that account

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Raichur / Ajit, Thanks for providing the details.There is a possibilty of continuous job change in the latter half of the year, 2007If it doesnot happen, definite job change in late 2008, will give you a lucrative job.Hope you can inform us. Best regardsSudhirRaichur-a-r <raichurar wrote: the co-or of mirgang bihar aren 26n22 84e21 hope this helps "S.Kumar" <sudhir_kumar_10 > wrote: Dear Ajit, What is your current status,also can you send co-ordinates of your place of birth. Best regardsSudhirAjit Kumar Singh <ajit_k_singh2000 > wrote: Dear punit ji Thanks for reply. as require we send past job change dates Ist Job 6th May 1994 to 21-April 2000 ,2nd 21-3-2001, 3rd 1-8-2006 Regards Punit Pandey <punitp > Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2007 12:01:46 AMRe: Change of JOB Ajit ji, Can you please post your past job change dates? Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 3/9/07, Ajit Kumar Singh <ajit_k_singh2000@ > wrote: Dear SirPlease let me change of my job My Birth detail.DOB 06-April -1969TOB 12:15 PMPlace: Mirganj(Bihar) Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Get your own web address.Have a HUGE year through Small Business. Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A. Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609Do not use anant_1608 @.cm Iam closing that account Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to

find flight and hotel bargains.

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

Guest guest

Dear Ajit Kumar,

Looking more into your horoscope, I feel that there will be lots of job changes during the Venus Dasa which will last till 2024 in your life.Saturn is the 10th sub lord and is placed in the 10th cusp. saturn gives numbers 10,7,8 & 9 and is in the star of Ketu deposited in the 3rd. Ketu is in conjunction with Jupiter and hence will give the result of Jupiter signifying 3,6,

10.From the 10th this will read as 6,9 and 1. Hence only salaried job is promised due to signification of 6, but 9 indicates changes. Venus is in the 9th, i.e., 12 from 10 and signifies 11 i.e., 2nd from 10. Hence Venus promises good changes.

So, whenever the 5th and 9th will jointly operate during dasa/bukti/anthara periods during Venus Dasa, job change is promised.

V.Ramachandran.

On 3/13/07, S.Kumar <sudhir_kumar_10 wrote:

Dear Mr. Raichur / Ajit,

Thanks for providing the details.There is a possibilty of continuous job change in the latter half of the year, 2007If it doesnot happen, definite job change in late 2008, will give you a lucrative job.

Hope you can inform us.

Best regardsSudhir

Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

the co-or of

mirgang bihar aren 26n22 84e21

hope this helps

" S.Kumar " <sudhir_kumar_10 wrote:

Dear Ajit,

What is your current status,also can you send co-ordinates of your place of birth.

> wrote:

Dear punit ji

Thanks for reply.

Regards

Punit Pandey <punitp

> Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2007 12:01:46 AMRe: Change of JOB

Ajit ji,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 3/9/07, Ajit Kumar Singh <

Mail Q & A for

Get your own web address.Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

Answers Food Drink Q & A. Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609Do not use anant_1608 @

.cm Iam closing that account

Finding fabulous fares is fun.

Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

Guest guest

Dear Padma This is your third opinion on this chart. Hope you are feeling well. Sudhir Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran wrote: Dear Ajit Kumar, Looking more into your horoscope, I feel that there will be lots of job changes during the Venus Dasa

which will last till 2024 in your life.Saturn is the 10th sub lord and is placed in the 10th cusp. saturn gives numbers 10,7,8 & 9 and is in the star of Ketu deposited in the 3rd. Ketu is in conjunction with Jupiter and hence will give the result of Jupiter signifying 3,6, 10.From the 10th this will read as 6,9 and 1. Hence only salaried job is promised due to signification of 6, but 9 indicates changes. Venus is in the 9th, i.e., 12 from 10 and signifies 11 i.e., 2nd from 10. Hence Venus promises good changes. So, whenever the 5th and 9th will jointly operate during dasa/bukti/anthara periods during Venus Dasa, job change is promised. V.Ramachandran. On 3/13/07, S.Kumar <sudhir_kumar_10 > wrote: Dear Mr. Raichur / Ajit, Thanks for providing the details.There is a possibilty of continuous job change in the latter half of the year, 2007If it doesnot happen, definite job change in late 2008, will give you a lucrative job.Hope you can inform us. Best regardsSudhir Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: the co-or of mirgang bihar aren 26n22 84e21 hope this helps "S.Kumar" <sudhir_kumar_10 > wrote: Dear Ajit, What is your current status,also can you send co-ordinates of your place of birth. Best regardsSudhirAjit Kumar Singh <ajit_k_singh2000@ > wrote: Dear punit ji Thanks for reply. as require we send past job change dates Ist Job 6th May 1994 to 21-April 2000 ,2nd 21-3-2001, 3rd 1-8-2006 Regards Punit Pandey <punitp > Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2007 12:01:46 AMRe: Change of JOB Ajit ji, Can you please post your past job change dates? Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 3/9/07, Ajit Kumar Singh < ajit_k_singh2000@ > wrote: Dear SirPlease let me change of my job My Birth detail.DOB 06-April -1969TOB 12:15 PMPlace: Mirganj(Bihar) Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers users. Get your own web address.Have a HUGE year through

Small Business. Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A. Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609Do not use anant_1608 @ .cm Iam closing that account Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains. No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with Mail for Mobile. Get started.

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.

Guest guest

Dear sudhir,

What is yiur problem. Anyway you dont give any analysis to justify your prediction. If you cannot speak for yourdself, let others do.

When you read the horoscope from various angles, you get various confirmations. Anyway, I am imterested in knowing what is your amnalysis for saying in 2008, he will change his job. Can you specify why and when??

V.Ramachandran.

On 15 Mar 2007 02:30:11 -0700, S.Kumar <sudhir_kumar_10 wrote:

Dear Padma

This is your third opinion on this chart.

Hope you are feeling well.

Sudhir

Padma Ramachandran <padma.ramachandran > wrote:

Dear Ajit Kumar,

Looking more into your horoscope, I feel that there will be lots of job changes during the Venus Dasa which will last till 2024 in your life.Saturn is the 10th sub lord and is placed in the 10th cusp. saturn gives numbers 10,7,8 & 9 and is in the star of Ketu deposited in the 3rd. Ketu is in conjunction with Jupiter and hence will give the result of Jupiter signifying 3,6, 10.From the 10th this will read as 6,9 and 1. Hence only salaried job is promised due to signification of 6, but 9 indicates changes. Venus is in the 9th, i.e., 12 from 10 and signifies 11 i.e., 2nd from 10. Hence Venus promises good changes.

So, whenever the 5th and 9th will jointly operate during dasa/bukti/anthara periods during Venus Dasa, job change is promised.

V.Ramachandran.

On 3/13/07, S.Kumar <sudhir_kumar_10

> wrote:

Dear Mr. Raichur / Ajit,

Thanks for providing the details.There is a possibilty of continuous job change in the latter half of the year, 2007If it doesnot happen, definite job change in late 2008, will give you a lucrative job.

Hope you can inform us.

Best regardsSudhir

Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

the co-or of

mirgang bihar aren 26n22 84e21

hope this helps

" S.Kumar " <sudhir_kumar_10 wrote:

Dear Ajit,

What is your current status,also can you send co-ordinates of your place of birth.

> wrote:

Dear punit ji

Thanks for reply.

Regards

Punit Pandey <

punitp > Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2007 12:01:46 AMRe: Change of JOB

Ajit ji,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 3/9/07, Ajit Kumar Singh <

Mail Q & A for

Get your own web address.Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

Answers Food Drink Q & A. Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609Do not use anant_1608 @

.cm Iam closing that account

Finding fabulous fares is fun.

Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.

Guest guest

sir please tell me that whether there is a job change in my life or not.presentl i am working in BSNL since dec-2002.I am BE in Electrical Engg.Please tell me I am able to get another job in any other govt. sector if possible then when.My particulars are as: My DOB 7-9-1976 Time 9:50PM Place Agra(UP) Please answer my querry as soon as please. Thanks. .

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

• 8 months later...

Respected Sirs,

I am still waiting for your valuable replies..

Regards

Mahesh

, " mahesh_ramamurthy2000 "

<mahesh_ramamurthy2000 wrote:

>

> Respected Sirs,

>

> I had posted my query couple of months back on the liquidation of

my

> company and my future job prospects. I got a reply from my learned

> members that my company will survive and I there will not be any

> problem to my job. But currently I am not happy with the new

> management team and hence I am contemplating to change my job and

> relocate to India. When will I be able to change my job and if so

is

> it the right time for me to relocate to India.

>

>

> Following are my personal details

>

> Name: T.R.Mahesh

> D.O.B : 30.12.1966

> Time of Birth: 7.31 A.M

> Birth Place: Chennai

> Currently residing : In Muscat, Oman ( Middle East )

> Rasi: Kataka

> Star: Pusam

> Horary Number ( If required )is 57

>

Dear MaheshYou are running Ven dasa, Sat Bhukti upto 22,5,2009Sun Antatara upto 17-1-2008 does not indicate return to home. Your changing Job, and shifting to India,(3), is indicated in Mars Antara only, between 1st May and 1st July 2008good luckmahesh_ramamurthy2000 <mahesh_ramamurthy2000 wrote: Respected Sirs, I am still waiting for your valuable replies.. Regards Mahesh , "mahesh_ramamurthy2000"

<mahesh_ramamurthy2000 wrote: > > Respected Sirs, > > I had posted my query couple of months back on the liquidation of my > company and my future job prospects. I got a reply from my learned > members that my company will survive and I there will not be any > problem to my job. But currently I am not happy with the new > management team and hence I am contemplating to change my job and > relocate to India. When will I be able to change my job and if so is > it the right time for me to relocate to India. > > > Following are my personal details > > Name: T.R.Mahesh > D.O.B : 30.12.1966 > Time of Birth: 7.31 A.M > Birth Place: Chennai > Currently residing : In Muscat, Oman ( Middle East ) > Rasi: Kataka > Star: Pusam > Horary Number ( If required )is 57 > raichur anant www.jaxtr.com\anantachar

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

• 4 months later...
Guest guest

Dear Sir,

You have chances of changing job between 12-4-2008 and 20-6-2008 or 12-12-2008.You will be quite happy if everything happens as expected, during 12-12-2008 and 13-5-2009.Venus is in Suns star and Suns sub.He is with Sun himself in lagnam along with his friend Mercury..Sun is with Mercury who is the lord of tenth house.He is strong due to his placement in lagnam.Saturn is in Jupiters star and Mars sub.Saturn aspects the tenth house.and the tenth lord.Mars is in the tenth house with Digbalam.

I wish you all the best.

Regards,

jagannathan.

On 4/25/08, mahesh_ramamurthy2000 <mahesh_ramamurthy2000 wrote:

Respected Sirs,I am currently employed in Muscat and am undergoing lot of mental disturbances in my current job. I have been trying to opt for a change but not sucessful in my attempts. Can the learned members help me on this and accurately tell me hen

will I be able to change my job. Is it worthwhile for me to try in India as well.I seek your valuable advise and predictions.Following are my personal detailsName: T.R.MaheshD.O.B : 30.12.1966

Time of Birth: 7.31 A.MBirth Place: ChennaiCurrently residing : In Muscat, Oman ( Middle East )Rasi: KatakaStar: PusamHorary Number ( If required )is 164Best RegardsT.R.Mahesh

Guest guest

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Om SreeMahaGanaadhipataye Namah Hari Om,

Dear T.R.Mahesh ,

We attempted to solve your question .We caste Horary chart at 7:00:43 on 26 April 2008 in city at 27N11 and 78E02 taking number 164 given by you.

Question considered is “when will I be able to change my job?”

Is question reflected in Horary chart.

Yes Moon is reflected as Significator of House Viand XI at level C both places.

The KP rules states: the planets signifying houses (3, 5 & 9) will contribute, in their conjoint period, to change in profession

The significator planets with strength in decreasing order for Houses are given below.

III house -/-/sat/rah

V house Jup/Sun,Mer/Rah/Mars

IX House -/Sat/JUP/SUN

VI Cuspal sub lord is Rah . It is deposited in star of Mars.

Current Ruiling planets are VEN,Rah,Jup and Sat.

Currently running Maha dasa in Horary chart is of Venus.

Venus does not signify Houses III,V or IX.

So No change in job is seen for you.

Hope exerts will correct me for my istakes if any.

With best wishes.

OM TATSAT------------------------Swami_RCS

-----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

mahesh_ramamurthy2000

Friday, April 25, 2008 11:04 PM

Change of Job

Respected Sirs,I am currently employed in Muscat and am undergoing lot of mental disturbances in my current job. I have been trying to opt for a change but not sucessful in my attempts. Can the learned members help me on this and accurately tell me hen will I be able to change my job. Is it worthwhile for me to try in India as well.I seek your valuable advise and predictions.Following are my personal detailsName: T.R.MaheshD.O.B : 30.12.1966Time of Birth: 7.31 A.MBirth Place: ChennaiCurrently residing : In Muscat, Oman ( Middle East )Rasi: KatakaStar: PusamHorary Number ( If required )is 164Best RegardsT.R.Mahesh

Guest guest

In case Your Birth time is correct, You can find job change possible after July 2009.

How was your job situation around July 1999 to sept 2000 and have you started feeling humilitaed after May 2006? .

If these trends are nearly correct Birth time and job change may may prove correct.

with best wishes.

OM TATSAT------------------------ -----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

mahesh_ramamurthy2000

Friday, April 25, 2008 11:04 PM

Change of Job

Respected Sirs,I am currently employed in Muscat and am undergoing lot of mental disturbances in my current job. I have been trying to opt for a change but not sucessful in my attempts. Can the learned members help me on this and accurately tell me hen will I be able to change my job. Is it worthwhile for me to try in India as well.I seek your valuable advise and predictions.Following are my personal detailsName: T.R.MaheshD.O.B : 30.12.1966Time of Birth: 7.31 A.MBirth Place: ChennaiCurrently residing : In Muscat, Oman ( Middle East )Rasi: KatakaStar: PusamHorary Number ( If required )is 164Best RegardsT.R.Mahesh

Guest guest

Dear Subhash,

Kindly mail your correct e-mail ID...

L.Y.Rao.

Subhash Desai <aps_s2002 Sent: Saturday, 26 April, 2008 9:59:36 AM Change of job

Dear Sirs,Pls. inform me that is there any job change ? If yeswhere it is fruit full or not ?My birth details are as follows.Name : Subhash DesaiDOB : 02.08.1959TOB : 03.21 AMBirth Place : Miraj( Maharashtra)Thanks,SubhashUnlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools- 08.html/

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Dear Subhash

Is your Birth time correct? Please check source of your information.

How about asking our question afraish and giving Horary number?

with best wishes.Someone on list can better help you.

OM TATSAT------------------------Swami_RCS

-----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who has created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

Subhash Desai

Saturday, April 26, 2008 9:59 AM

Change of job

Dear Sirs,Pls. inform me that is there any job change ? If yeswhere it is fruit full or not ?My birth details are as follows.Name : Subhash DesaiDOB : 02.08.1959TOB : 03.21 AMBirth Place : Miraj( Maharashtra)Thanks,SubhashUnlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/

Guest guest

Dear Subhash,

Your EXACT TOB is 03-26-00 A.M. IST. at Miraj.

( Ayanamsa used is 23* 12' 09"...K.P..Ayanamsa)

For change of job analyse VIth cusp...if the s/l signifies V change is definite...

Also verify with s/l of Xth cusp...and it's significations...

Do not forget to find out whether the present Dasa-lord promises a change or not...if it doesn't you will not change...(II,V,IX,XI) for change on higher position...

With best wishes...

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 Sent: Sunday, 27 April, 2008 11:30:38 AMRe: Change of job

Dear Subhash,

Kindly mail your correct e-mail ID...

L.Y..Rao.

Subhash Desai <aps_s2002 (AT) (DOT) co.in>@gro ups.comSaturday, 26 April, 2008 9:59:36 AM Change of job

Dear Sirs,Pls. inform me that is there any job change ? If yeswhere it is fruit full or not ?My birth details are as follows.Name : Subhash DesaiDOB : 02.08.1959TOB : 03.21 AMBirth Place : Miraj( Maharashtra)Thanks,SubhashUnlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools- 08.html/

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

• 4 months later...

Hello dear Mr. Verma,

Changing organisation in your case is not a smooth sailing and is a challenging

job. As Mercury, Venus and the Sun are placed in the sixth house ruling

conflicts, you need to take your decision with due deliberations. Patience and

avoiding haste is the key word for you.

Best wishes.

-

gopal verma

Monday, September 08, 2008 7:33 AM

CHANGE OF JOB

Dear Respected Professorji

At the very outset I confess I have no knowledge about SA but keenly

follow all the mails I receive. May I request you to please advise me if there

is a chance for me to resign from my Army job and join corporate sector? My

birth details are :

DOB:12 June 1963

Place : New Delhi

TOB: 2055Hrs

With my warm regards

Gopal Verma

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Go to

http://in.promos./groups/

Thank you so much. I will keep your advise in mind.

With my warm regards.

Gopal Verma

--- On Mon, 8/9/08, SIHA <vkchoudhry wrote:

SIHA <vkchoudhry

Re: CHANGE OF JOB

Monday, 8 September, 2008, 8:11 AM

Hello dear Mr. Verma,

Changing organisation in your case is not a smooth sailing and is a challenging

job. As Mercury, Venus and the Sun are placed in the sixth house ruling

conflicts, you need to take your decision with due deliberations. Patience and

avoiding haste is the key word for you.

Best wishes.

-

gopal verma

Monday, September 08, 2008 7:33 AM

CHANGE OF JOB

At the very outset I confess I have no knowledge about SA but

keenly follow all the mails I receive. May I request you to please advise me

if there is a chance for me to resign from my Army job and join corporate

sector? My birth details are :

DOB:12 June 1963

Place : New Delhi

TOB: 2055Hrs

With my warm regards

Gopal Verma

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Go to

http://in.promos./groups/

• 10 months later...
Guest guest

Respected Gurujan

My Name is Dinesh Shah I am in an International Marketing of Fashion Fabrics,

Presently I am under VENUS Mahadasha but not getting the Job Satisfaction,

May I request your goodselves to kindly guide me appropriately whether Change of

Job will be better at this Stage as I am not getting the return of my efforts

eventhough I am under VENUS MAHADASHA

My Birth Details

Name:                   Dinesh Shah

Date Of Birth          05.09.1963

Time of Birth           06.12 am

Place of Birth          Malad, Mumbai, India

I humbly request you to kindly spare some of your valuable time to study my

chart and suggest some remedial measures as I am under frustration period

With Warm Regards

Dinesh Shah

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

http://in.local./

Guest guest

Dear Mr Dinesh,

A true leo native according to the placement of Sun is always ambitious and

explores for new environment and new cult that not only refreshes but the

ability to liven up the environment paving way for improved returns.

Being a native born in fixed sign,changes/movements are not put on agenda unless

the thought of stagnation in the job arises and a feeling of lack of incentives

is felt.

How does manokarak moon placed in a watery sign of pisces along with the sign

lord jupiter prepares the mind to take up uncertainities and promote challenging

ideas.This ofcourse need to be looked into by considering the aspects of other

planets on moon as well as strength and weaknesses to the sign.

First and foremost saturn,in own house but retrograde aspects 8th bhava in which

moon is located along with jupiter,nirjeev elements gets importance and jeev

aspects human endeavour take back seat.The issue of earning wealth,money,making

assets,looking well dresed all become charmful than keeping less anxious,paying

attention to one,s own health condition.Saturn as a planet known for passive

nature reduces opportunities and turns attention for self analysis and self

development.

Probably best thing till march 2010 in the dasa of venus/moon would be to

improve and hone up  skills by way of taking up development courses that

provides edge over others along with experience.

Exalted mercury in 2nd has all the niceties to commercialise the experience you

have gained in the area/field to train persons in the fashion design concepts

and international marketing.

Such kind of exploration and using the experience to teach would also be helpful

to enhance earning and get out of routine and marketing concepts when

particullarly International finances situation is in low ebb.Drifting to 

teaching and using the built in skills would always be an exploration to find

charm and for that to become trainer to doing a short course in the present

anatar dasa can be really ideal.

Mars in libra has all the drive to take you into lead in the venusisan sign of

3rd bahva that has made you take up marketing in fabrics and fashions.

In navamsa  ketu in 4th and rahu in 10th indicate efforts verses earnings are to

be given due regards as rahu in 10th is always capable of sensing for right

things and bringing changes.

only thing however needing attention is to overcome solitudes and brainstorming

situations and encourage oneself to avoid depressive tendencies.Moon with saturn

in navamsa lagna in a fiery sign of leo requires attention to avoid any kind of

negative thoughts and feelings.Also finding errors in others.

A very good chart and right dasa for starting new things and prepare for new

challenges.

vrkrishnan

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

--- On Tue, 8/4/09, Dinesh Shah <fine_blends wrote:

Dinesh Shah <fine_blends

CHANGE OF JOB

Tuesday, August 4, 2009, 2:15 AM

Respected Gurujan

May I request your goodselves to kindly guide me appropriately whether Change of

My Birth Details

With Warm Regards

Dinesh Shah

Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local.

/

Guest guest

Respected Krishnanji,

First of all I humbly thankful to you you and specifically JR Group, who has

provided a platform for the people for finding the way in their time of

difficulties.

I really appreciate that you have nicely made me understand the whole of

scenario with positive v/s negative aspect.

Thanks for valuable guidance. In the meantime, may you please suggest some

remedial measures for wavering mind state, which I often come accross

I await for a little help on this.

With Warm Regards

Dinesh Shah

--- On Tue, 4/8/09, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99

Re: CHANGE OF JOB

Tuesday, 4 August, 2009, 11:49 PM

Dear Mr Dinesh,

A true leo native according to the placement of Sun is always ambitious and

explores for new environment and new cult that not only refreshes but the

ability to liven up the environment paving way for improved returns.

Being a native born in fixed sign,changes/ movements are not put on agenda

unless the thought of stagnation in the job arises and a feeling of lack of

incentives is felt.

How does manokarak moon placed in a watery sign of pisces along with the sign

lord jupiter prepares the mind to take up uncertainities and promote challenging

ideas.This ofcourse need to be looked into by considering the aspects of other

planets on moon as well as strength and weaknesses to the sign.

First and foremost saturn,in own house but retrograde aspects 8th bhava in which

moon is located along with jupiter,nirjeev elements gets importance and jeev

aspects human endeavour take back seat.The issue of earning wealth,money, making

assets,looking well dresed all become charmful than keeping less anxious,paying

attention to one,s own health condition.Saturn as a planet known for passive

nature reduces opportunities and turns attention for self analysis and self

development.

Probably best thing till march 2010 in the dasa of venus/moon would be to

improve and hone up  skills by way of taking up development courses that

provides edge over others along with experience.

Exalted mercury in 2nd has all the niceties to commercialise the experience you

have gained in the area/field to train persons in the fashion design concepts

and international marketing.

Such kind of exploration and using the experience to teach would also be helpful

to enhance earning and get out of routine and marketing concepts when

particullarly International finances situation is in low ebb.Drifting to 

teaching and using the built in skills would always be an exploration to find

charm and for that to become trainer to doing a short course in the present

anatar dasa can be really ideal.

Mars in libra has all the drive to take you into lead in the venusisan sign of

3rd bahva that has made you take up marketing in fabrics and fashions.

In navamsa  ketu in 4th and rahu in 10th indicate efforts verses earnings are to

be given due regards as rahu in 10th is always capable of sensing for right

things and bringing changes.

only thing however needing attention is to overcome solitudes and brainstorming

situations and encourage oneself to avoid depressive tendencies.Moon with saturn

in navamsa lagna in a fiery sign of leo requires attention to avoid any kind of

negative thoughts and feelings.Also finding errors in others.

A very good chart and right dasa for starting new things and prepare for new

challenges.

vrkrishnan

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

--- On Tue, 8/4/09, Dinesh Shah <fine_blends@ > wrote:

Dinesh Shah <fine_blends@ >

CHANGE OF JOB

Tuesday, August 4, 2009, 2:15 AM

Respected Gurujan

My Birth Details

With Warm Regards

Dinesh Shah

Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local.

/