IndiaDivine.org

guide me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

Please pray to your ishta devata, and visit a local Jyotish to take some advice.

Warm Regards

SanjayOn 9/11/05, arun naganathan <arunnemmara wrote:

Name Arun.N

D.O.B---28/09/1976

T.O.B---11:05 A.M.

P.O.B---CHENNAI(TAMIL NADU,INDIA)

PLEASE COMMEND ON THE PLANETS JUPITER,MERCURY,AND VENUS IN MY NATAL

CHART .PRESENTLY I AM DOOING A JOB IN AN LIMITED COMPANY AS SERVICE

ENGINEER.I HAD DONE DIP.IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.MY RETURNS ARE VERY

LESS(R.S.4500/-PER MONTH).IS THERE ANY SCOPE OF DEVELOPMENT IN MY

PRESENT JOB.SHOULD I LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB.

WHEN CAN I THINK OF MARRIAGE.

I LOVE ASTROLOGY VERY MUCH.I HAVE DOWN LOADED YOUR SOFT WARE AND I READ

LOT OF BOOKS ON IT BUT I HESITATE TO SEE MY OWN CHART.

REGARDS

ARUN

Thanks

Sanjay Prabhakaran <sanjaychettiar wrote:

Hi, Please pray to your ishta devata, and visit a local Jyotish to take some advice.Warm RegardsSanjay

On 9/11/05, arun naganathan <arunnemmara wrote:

Name Arun.ND.O.B---28/09/1976T.O.B---11:05 A.M.P.O.B---CHENNAI(TAMIL NADU,INDIA)PLEASE COMMEND ON THE PLANETS JUPITER,MERCURY,AND VENUS IN MY NATAL CHART .PRESENTLY I AM DOOING A JOB IN AN LIMITED COMPANY AS SERVICE ENGINEER.I HAD DONE DIP.IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.MY RETURNS ARE VERY LESS(R.S.4500/-PER MONTH).IS THERE ANY SCOPE OF DEVELOPMENT IN MY PRESENT JOB.SHOULD I LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB.WHEN CAN I THINK OF MARRIAGE.I LOVE ASTROLOGY VERY MUCH.I HAVE DOWN LOADED YOUR SOFT WARE AND I READ LOT OF BOOKS ON IT BUT I HESITATE TO SEE MY OWN CHART.REGARDS ARUN

Dear Arun

Pl see my findings.

I am a learner. Don't expect much from me.

May the God bless you.

Though the lagna god Mars in 12 th houseIt is looking his own house aries.(Brave ness)Joined with suba grahas.The lagna house scorbiobeing looked by Jupitor(7 th house).( No thosam)2nd and v th lord in 7 th house.(Good Wife)The 10 th lord sun & 11 th lord Me(Business Profitable)are exchanging their houses.6 th lord in 12 th housegives vibareetha raja yoga

In Navamsa too Mars in libraHence it have more powerful.Sun in aries is good ( Power of winning the enmies)Jouitor is his own place joined with moonraghu in Maharam with the plannet of satturn(own place).

The present period is jupitor in puthi is a good sign since it is placed a good house

According to your horescope present period 6 planets are in a good position. I hope it a good period for you.I am not expert to comment all about that but not to disappoint you I am writing all these.

According to my predication it more than average horescope.You may be happy about it May the god bless you.arun naganathan <arunnemmara wrote:

Name Arun.ND.O.B---28/09/1976T.O.B---11:05 A.M.P.O.B---CHENNAI(TAMIL NADU,INDIA)PLEASE COMMEND ON THE PLANETS JUPITER,MERCURY,AND VENUS IN MY NATAL CHART .PRESENTLY I AM DOOING A JOB IN AN LIMITED COMPANY AS SERVICE ENGINEER.I HAD DONE DIP.IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.MY RETURNS ARE VERY LESS(R.S.4500/-PER MONTH).IS THERE ANY SCOPE OF DEVELOPMENT IN MY PRESENT JOB.SHOULD I LOOK FOR ANOTHER JOB.WHEN CAN I THINK OF MARRIAGE.I LOVE ASTROLOGY VERY MUCH.I HAVE DOWN LOADED YOUR SOFT WARE AND I READ LOT OF BOOKS ON IT BUT I HESITATE TO SEE MY OWN CHART.REGARDS ARUN

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

• 4 months later...

Dharminder, where r u in Canada?? don't loose heart. I hv also migrated to Canada recently. my tel. no. is 613-853-1515. u can call me, I may try to help u out. don't worry. Satinderchawladpsingh <chawladpsingh wrote: Please accept my regards to all . i am a new member of your group> > > > > > > > > My name is Dharminder pal singh chawla.> > > My dob is jan 25,1967 time of birth is 2:02 am> > > at jullundur, Punjab, India.> > > > > > My wife is Kamaljit kaur Her DOB is sept> > > 14,1970> > > TOB is 5:00am place of Birth is Ambala.> > > > > > We all four (My son, my daughter, my wife) in> > >

Canada away from our home land India.> > > Will we settle here if yes what we have to do. now we are in very> > > trouble we have no good job We are using ore reserve money.> > > > > > > > > Pls help me> > >

Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, more on new and used cars.

• 10 months later...

Dear Astrologers,My Humble request tp all of you -Plz suggest When will my brother get marry?Plz throw light on his marriage life.His details areDob: 16-Sep-76Tob: 2.00 PMPlace: Gurgaon (Haryana)RegardsMohit

• 10 months later...

Dear Mr. Vijay

Hope you are in best of your health and spirits

Till Oct 2014 there seems you may have to face difficulties, challenges and concern about many things as you are in sub period of Venus and following sub period is of afflicted Sun then malefic badly placed Moon, then weak Mars and then malefic afflicting Rahu till Oct 2014. After that improvements are indicative. To pass out this time perform Astral remedies for Leo ascendant (obtain free from our site) and strengthen your weak benefic planets.

With Best Wishes

Narinder Junejawww.MyWebAstrologer.com

K-3/22, Basement, DLF phase-2,Gurgaon-122002, Haryana.INDIA-

Vijay allways Vijay

Friday, October 26, 2007 7:31 PM

guide me

Dear All,As I am new this group and best of luck for all.I am doing my own business since last 11 years and still not got success (and not satisfied with my progress). As all the time I am facing financial problems. My parants or no one are not supporting me in the business. Can I make progress in business and in my life? Am I right in business? Pls also tell me when I can pay all my debts? Upto when I have own House & Work Place etc.?My details are as under:Name : VijayDate Of Birth: 10/6/1974Place of Birth : IndoreTime of Birth: 12.20 PMI hope you will predict of my life and guide me.Thanks & regards,Vijay

Dear Sir, I would like to know when my golden period is ie at what age and year an for how long will it be.What are the activities,achievements or events that I will experience or undergo during this period.Please do let me know in terms of a)studies b)career c)finance d)family life and marriage e)health f)happiness My date of birth is 30 June 1984,time is 7.09 am and place of birth is Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia. Please do kindly reply as soon as possible. Thank you. Ron"MyWebAstrologer.com" <njuneja wrote: Dear Mr. Vijay Hope you are in best of your health and spirits Till Oct 2014 there seems you may have to face difficulties, challenges and concern about many things as you are in sub period of Venus and following sub period is of afflicted Sun then malefic badly placed Moon, then weak Mars and then malefic afflicting Rahu till Oct 2014. After that improvements are indicative. To pass out this time perform Astral remedies for Leo ascendant (obtain free from our site) and strengthen your weak benefic planets. With Best Wishes Narinder Junejawww.MyWebAstrologer.com K-3/22, Basement, DLF phase-2,Gurgaon-122002, Haryana.INDIA- Vijay allways Vijay Friday, October 26, 2007 7:31 PM guide me Dear All,As I am new this group and best of luck for all.I am doing my own

business since last 11 years and still not got success (and not satisfied with my progress). As all the time I am facing financial problems. My parants or no one are not supporting me in the business. Can I make progress in business and in my life? Am I right in business? Pls also tell me when I can pay all my debts? Upto when I have own House & Work Place etc.?My details are as under:Name : VijayDate Of Birth: 10/6/1974Place of Birth : IndoreTime of Birth: 12.20 PMI hope you will predict of my life and guide me.Thanks & regards,Vijay

• 9 months later...

Dear Sharmaji,

Too many questions to answer with extre 'general' inferences

A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill,North Carolina, 27514, USA001-919-960-3833

pathiav

( Private readings are chargeable. Please contact me in ID kountinya29)

nksharma9 <nksharma9 Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2008 4:42:01 AM guide me

Dear Narinder Juneji,Guide me on career progress, spiriuility progress and material progress.Regardsnandaborn on 20-11-63time 22.13 mangalore karanataka

Dear Pathiji,

You may chosse on career. Ple guide me

regards

sharma

venkatachala pathi <pathiav Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 6:46:30 AMRe: guide me

Dear Sharmaji,

Too many questions to answer with extre 'general' inferences

A.V.Pathi, 103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill,North Carolina, 27514, USA001-919-960-3833

pathiav

( Private readings are chargeable. Please contact me in ID kountinya29@ gmail.com)

nksharma9 <nksharma9 >Sunday, August 24, 2008 4:42:01 AM guide me

Dear Narinder Juneji,Guide me on career progress, spiriuility progress and material progress.Regardsnandaborn on 20-11-63time 22.13 mangalore karanataka

• 7 months later...
Guest guest

Rajeshji

Its is not draridra yoga but offcourse due to aspact of rahu and saturn on 2nd

house (wealth) lord sun money is blocked,  you can do land /property related

business. wearing yellow sapphire and redcorel combination would surely be

beneficial for u.

Pankaj Upadhyay

Indore

Services offered by Astrologer are free charge in  group only , Private readings

and discussions  are chargable. For Details visit

http://www.pankajupadhyay.com.  Memers are requested to forward group link to

more n more people so they can also  take benefits of group.

--- On Wed, 4/1/09, rajeshssshah <rajeshssshah wrote:

rajeshssshah <rajeshssshah

Guide me

Wednesday, April 1, 2009, 3:19 AM

sir,

I want to know which profession is good for me. Is there daridra yoga in my

horo.? pl.tell me about my financial position & which gems are favourable for

me.

My DOb- 02-Jan-1968, Time- 07:15 Pm, Place- Ranchi (Jharkhand)

Thanks

Rajesh

• 4 months later...

Respected All guru ji,i need advice pls guide me im very much disturb all the

time..think too much but don't get any solution.my problem is...

i want to do love marriage..my mummy agree for this but due to some

misunderstanding between my mom and him.now she is angry.and she said this guy

leave u and love marriage is not good.boy said u come here and we will marry in

'oct'im ready.

2.what can i do i love both.second problem is my two sisters already unmarried

due to over age now im also 30yr old.my father is no more.relative not support

us. we search groom through ourself from paper,net matrimony.boy can't wait so

long becoz his family give pressure to do marriage..

3.where i go marry or not. and when is my marriage.it is possible.

here is my details.

10/feb/1979 time.6:05pm place:delhi.

boy details.

14/jan/1979 time 12:40pm place:banda(up)

nitu.

Soni Ji,

Your chart hs many positive issues for culmination of marrige with the boy you

are in contact.Let mother decide the issue by contacting boy's family.Do not be

in hurry or emotional and rush with things which may put strain at later

stage.you have exalted mars with sun and mercury in 6th aspected by moon and

exalted jupiter.

7th lord being retrograde,it appears the marraige proposal almost comes to

standstill due to egos between two families.Since your marraige is delayed and

ketu in 7th never makes things easy for the event,decide with patience,Oct 2010

is good for the evnt to palce.It seems boys family and your community are not

one and the same.so there are problems.Note also your other sisters are yet to

be marraige.so act with patience and without any emtions.Things will work in

your favour.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

--- On Sat, 8/22/09, nicesoni_ashn <nicesoni_ashn wrote:

nicesoni_ashn <nicesoni_ashn

guide me

Saturday, August 22, 2009, 11:31 AM

Respected All guru ji,i need advice pls guide me im very much disturb all the

time..think too much but don't get any solution.my problem is...

i want to do love marriage..my mummy agree for this but due to some

misunderstanding between my mom and him.now she is angry.and she said this guy

leave u and love marriage is not good.boy said u come here and we will marry in

'oct'im ready.

2.what can i do i love both.second problem is my two sisters already unmarried

due to over age now im also 30yr old.my father is no more.relative not support

us. we search groom through ourself from paper,net matrimony.boy can't wait so

long becoz his family give pressure to do marriage..

3.where i go marry or not. and when is my marriage.it is possible.

here is my details.

10/feb/1979 time.6:05pm place:delhi.

boy details.

14/jan/1979 time 12:40pm place:banda( up)

nitu.