IndiaDivine.org

Advice needed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Rahul,

Things are likely to change for him soon. His weak planets the Moon,

Jupiter, Mars and Saturn need strengthening.

Best wishes,

-

" rahul07 " <rahul07

Thursday, June 23, 2005 12:27 AM

Advice needed

> Following are the details of person

>

> DOb Dec 4 1969

> Time of Birth 4:10 AM IST

> Longitude 74.50E

> Latitude 34.05N

>

>

> He is in a foreign land with out job and away from his wife & kids for

> more than a year. When will his conditions change.

>

> I am a newbie but devoted to SA and have just started reading Prof.

> books.

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hello Rahul,

Things are likely to change for him soon.

He should propitiate his FM planets.

His weak planets the Moon,

Jupiter, Mars and Saturn need strengthening at his convenience for better

results.

Best wishes,

-

" rahul07 " <rahul07

Thursday, June 23, 2005 12:27 AM

Advice needed

> Following are the details of person

>

> DOb Dec 4 1969

> Time of Birth 4:10 AM IST

> Longitude 74.50E

> Latitude 34.05N

>

>

> He is in a foreign land with out job and away from his wife & kids for

> more than a year. When will his conditions change.

>

> I am a newbie but devoted to SA and have just started reading Prof.

> books.

>

>

>

>

>

>

• 11 months later...
Guest guest

Dear Nilesh

I dont see any problem in staying abroad for long term in ur case

but due to transit of jupiter in 12th and placement of debiliated

moon in 9th house (9th house deals in foreign journies or

residence , moon is significator of home and its placement in 9th

house shows longterm residence in foreignland) are obsticals in

getting visa and all, keep patience for some more time, things will

be in your favour after oct-06)

Pankaj Upadhyay,

Indore

, " nileshj98 "

<nileshj98 wrote:

>

> Dear Pankajji

>

> I have question about my situation of settling abroad, right

now I

> am on work visa and facing difficulties getting further visa

staying

> abroad.

>

> Here are my birht details

>

> DOB 12th May 1971

> Place Mumbai

> Time 04.30 AM

>

> Let me know what my stars fortell about settling abroad, will I

> settle abroad then when will situation change ?

>

>

> Regards

>

> Nilesh Joshi

>

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Dear Niket 1. The acendant of the native (LAGNA) IS leo n sun, mars and jupiter are the favorable lord to the accendant. 2. As regards to your question of wearing a gem is always wear of favorable n yoga karaka gharahas. like mars--RED CORAL--- 4th n 9th lord- help full for profesioinal carrer n luck , Jupiter ---YELLOW SAPHIRE---as 5th lord n yoga karaka lord to teh accedant, 5th is gud becoz 9th to 9th lord so jupiter is very favorable, n Ruby to enhance the power,intelligence. 3. EMRALD, He cant wear becoz it obtain two unfavorable houses 2nd n 11th, as per vedic astrology 2nd is MARAKA-death lord n 11TH house is the lord of upachaya bhava...so we cant wear emrald here. if we wear emrald thn it is only better to earn gud money bt the same time it takes him to destuction...so here the native will face lots of problem although he earns gud money.

ata a time he cn wear Ruby-6 rati . Red Coral-6-7 rati. and Yellow saphine -5rati regards Trinandan Mishra Astrologer Vedic Astrological Research Center Orissa

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.

Guest guest

at present wearing rubyin gold n coral in coper, but he is not in job

by 2nd april 2007, may pls guide till when he will get the job.

rgds

niket

Vedic Astrology , Don Mishra <trinandan

wrote:

>

> Dear Niket

>

> 1. The acendant of the native (LAGNA) IS leo n sun, mars and

jupiter are the favorable lord to the accendant.

>

> 2. As regards to your question of wearing a gem is always wear

of favorable n yoga karaka gharahas. like mars--RED CORAL--- 4th n

9th lord- help full for profesioinal carrer n luck , Jupiter ---

YELLOW SAPHIRE---as 5th lord n yoga karaka lord to teh accedant, 5th

is gud becoz 9th to 9th lord so jupiter is very favorable, n Ruby to

enhance the power,intelligence.

>

> 3. EMRALD, He cant wear becoz it obtain two unfavorable houses

2nd n 11th, as per vedic astrology 2nd is MARAKA-death lord n 11TH

house is the lord of upachaya bhava...so we cant wear emrald here.

if we wear emrald thn it is only better to earn gud money bt the

same time it takes him to destuction...so here the native will face

lots of problem although he earns gud money.

>

> ata a time he cn wear Ruby-6 rati . Red Coral-6-7 rati. and

Yellow saphine -5rati

>

> regards

>

> Trinandan Mishra

> Astrologer

> Vedic Astrological Research Center

> Orissa

>

>

>

> Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see

what's on, when.

>

Guest guest

Dear Sir Ask him to wear a Golden Topaz or yellow saphire to enhance in teh job. he will get soon. witin 3 months he will join somwehere. oter stones r fine. he must wear ll these to make it balance. guruji 9861121875 astroiniket <astroiniket wrote: at present wearing rubyin gold n coral in coper, but he is not in job by 2nd april 2007, may pls guide till when he will get the job. rgdsniket---

In Vedic Astrology , Don Mishra <trinandan wrote:>> Dear Niket > > 1. The acendant of the native (LAGNA) IS leo n sun, mars and jupiter are the favorable lord to the accendant. > > 2. As regards to your question of wearing a gem is always wear of favorable n yoga karaka gharahas. like mars--RED CORAL--- 4th n 9th lord- help full for profesioinal carrer n luck , Jupiter ---YELLOW SAPHIRE---as 5th lord n yoga karaka lord to teh accedant, 5th is gud becoz 9th to 9th lord so jupiter is very favorable, n Ruby to enhance the power,intelligence. > > 3. EMRALD, He cant wear becoz it obtain two unfavorable houses 2nd n 11th, as per vedic astrology 2nd is MARAKA-death lord n 11TH house is the lord of upachaya bhava...so we cant wear emrald here. if we wear emrald thn it is only better to earn gud

money bt the same time it takes him to destuction...so here the native will face lots of problem although he earns gud money. > > ata a time he cn wear Ruby-6 rati . Red Coral-6-7 rati. and Yellow saphine -5rati > > regards> > Trinandan Mishra> Astrologer> Vedic Astrological Research Center > Orissa> > > > Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when.>

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Tenth lord is Venus.he is a benefic.he is exalted.there is a distance of ten degrees between Venus and Saturn.

Exalted Rahu is in the tenth.All such indications are quite welcome.

Afterall Saturn is a friend of Venus.Therefore Saturn will cause no harm.

Agaim the lord of the tenth house from Moon sign also is Venus.?therefore Venus is a strong significator of the tenth house.?

Presently Jupiter Mahardasa and Venus bhukthi is in progress.The dates are between 16-3-2006 and 18-11-2008.Jupiter aspects Thula which is the tenth house from the Moon sign.

Therefore in my humble opinion no gem is necessary to be worn for the purposes of " profession " .

Coming to financial prospects,The lord of the second house is Mercury.He is far away from Sun and therefore he is not combust.Mars is combust.It may indicate that the father of native may not have brothers or they may be a case of other than normal.Mercury and Ketu bhukthi might have been good instead.The running Venus bhukthi too is quite favourable.Green stone will do good regarding financial matters.mercury is the Labhadhipathy too.

Regards,

Jagannathan.

On 7/30/07, astroiniket <astroiniket wrote:

dear astrologers FRIENDSi need your valuable advice of following chart.DOB: 11 MAY 1966, TOB:12:50 PM TO 13:45 PM, POB: SAMBHALIN MY OPINION NATIVE MAY WEAR 1. RUBY 2. CORAL 3. PUKHRAJ 4. EMRALD.

ANY 2 MAY BE WEAR TOGETHER OR ALL 4 MAY BE WEAR TOGETHER AS I THINK.BUT FEW OF MY FRIENDS HAVING DISPUTE ON THIS.KINDLY ADVICE FOR GETING JOB AND FINANCIAL IMPROVEMENT WHICH GEM/GEMS WILL SUIT TO NATIVE.

WARM REGARDSNIKET SARASWAT

• 3 weeks later...

||Namah Shivaya||

Dear Sir,

Namaskar,

How sure are you of the correction of TOB, as lagna changes to Makara in a few minutes, and perhaps that can makes more sense.

Best wishes

Sharat

-

sramaswa007

Sunday, August 19, 2007 12:30 AM

[Om Krishna Guru] Advice needed

Dear Respected Astrologers,Currently I am facing a lot of financial problems. This has beengoing on since 2004. The following happened since 2004 till date:financial problem, got cheated, children and myself in debt, lost myhouse, secret enemies due to whom I am unable to recover money,traveling from one place to another and have no constant home, none ofthe tasks undertaken come to a fruitful completion, unable to trust inany one, loss of repute, fear etc.Since 2004 I have consulted various astrologers and each say thatfinancial problem will end in two months, 6 months etc. Some of themare not even able to foresee my financial condition when given thehoroscopes. Some say it is because my wife is running sade saati andother says it is because of my Surya mahadasha.I am hoping the group can analyze the horoscopes and let me know1. Why this financial problem occur in first place astrologically?2. When will this financial problem end astrologically?3. When will these secret enemies go away for good astrologically?4. If either of my or my wifes horoscope is bad why are my childrenalso suffering?My DOB is: 8th February 1943 at 4:55AM (time is already adjusted forwar time so 4:55AM is the correct time of birth), Nagappittinam, TamilNaduMy Wifes DOB is: 12th April 1951 at 5:30AM, Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu.thanks in advance

• 11 months later...
Guest guest

Sir,

ur opinion is quite correct.ask THE PERSON WHO GAVE U BASELESS ADVICE that a SHIVALINGA SHUOULD not be kept in home.u need not hesitate.ur friend is doing good thing let him continue.don't leave that person who gave u wrong suggestion.ok

--- On Thu, 7/8/08, astroiniket <astroiniket wrote:

astroiniket <astroiniket[lalkitab] advice neededlalkitab Date: Thursday, 7 August, 2008, 11:25 PM

Dear sir/s,I am in a puzzle, kindly give your view, one of my friend having Shivling (made of PARAD) at home (home puza ghar or a small house temple as generally all we have at home).He is doing worship of lord shiva and offring JAL (watter) in puza time, some one told him that – one should not keep shivling in home.In my personal opinion there is no harm in worshipping of lord in any form, but I also saw a TV program in that one BABA who was telling not to keep Shivling or any Yantra at home. Here in this case my friend is having – 1. shivling (parad) 2. Shree yantra made of silver 3. Ashtlakshmi yantra made of copper 4. Navgraha yantra, and some photos, also having one idol of goddess – doing daily worship.Now what I think – if one is doing daily worship- then no harm in keeping, but if not worshipping then one should not keep these things.I need Expert's advice clearly should

we keep shivling at Home or not if not pls explain why ? is it based on any shastra like Purana or Veda or some where. Pls quote the source.RgdsNiket saraswat

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!

• 4 months later...

--- On Sat, 1/3/09, Ron Sam <saraswathydurga wrote:

Ron Sam <saraswathydurgaadvice needed"Chandrashekhar" <sharma.chandrashekharCc: polite_astro, vedic astrology , askyourastroquery Date: Saturday, January 3, 2009, 7:19 AM

Dear Sir,

Finance seems the most important worry for me and mom.My grandfather used to be the main income contributor but he has recently passed away just after I have graduated.I have since started looking for jobs for about 3 months now but still unsuccessful.The offers that I am getting aren't good offers or lousy ones.I have no connection with my father since 7 years old and he has stopped sending me money since last year.

My mother is busy regarding the probate in which my grandfather has left everything to her and nothing to his estranged son.My grandfather had bought for him a house when he got married and had nothing to do with him after his wife has brainwashed him to go against the family.My mother is worried he may cause problems by trying to contest the will and cheat her of her property.

My mother is also worryingly trying to sell a piece of land which my grandfather has tried selling for more than 30 years but was unsuccessful due to numerous problems and his intimely death with the main issue are several illegal squatters and the uncooprarting legal advisor.

Please do kindly advice us on the above issues ie finance,job oppurtunity,mother's probate and land issue.We are hoping these issues be settle soon as we are intending to migrate overseas.

My dob is 30 June 1984,time is 7.09 am and place of birth is Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia.My mother's is 2 April 1959,time is 4.09 am and place of birth is Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia.

Kindly awaiting your advice.

Thank you.

Regards,

Vinodev

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

Dear Naina

As I hv already mentioned u in the past u do hv foreign yog but u also hv certain problems in ur chart for which u hv to work on its remedies.

Kaala Saarpa Yog

Grahan Dosh

Shrapit (Curse) Dosh

U need to work on getting the effect of remedies removed.. U hv Exalted guru which is very good. But ur current sani dasha will give problems to u.

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +919867214103

naina_7905 <naina_7905Sent: Thursday, 12 March, 2009 1:18:29 AM Advice needed

Sir,Kindly suggest remedies for delay in my career.As you said Sir, I willhave a foreign job offer after september 2009 but I have not yet appliedfor any except for pursuing Govt job.Will I have to file a court case as I have come to know of an error inmy marks copying in exam?I will be appearing on may17th 2009.Will I be successful finally,because it is a year long process and final result would be declared inmay 2010.If selected I will be on Probation for 2 years.When will I get married?Sir you have answered a question before and these are my particularsMy date of birth 20th may 1979Time of Birth 2:35 amPlace of Birth Kanpur city in uttar pradeshFemaleSingleThanking youNaina

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Thank you sir for the reply.

Naina

--- On Thu, 3/12/09, Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 wrote:

Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405Re: Advice needed Date: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 5:12 AM

Dear Naina

As I hv already mentioned u in the past u do hv foreign yog but u also hv certain problems in ur chart for which u hv to work on its remedies.

Kaala Saarpa Yog

Grahan Dosh

Shrapit (Curse) Dosh

U need to work on getting the effect of remedies removed.. U hv Exalted guru which is very good. But ur current sani dasha will give problems to u.

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +919867214103

naina_7905 <naina_7905 >@ . .comThursday, 12 March, 2009 1:18:29 AM Advice needed

Sir,Kindly suggest remedies for delay in my career.As you said Sir, I willhave a foreign job offer after september 2009 but I have not yet appliedfor any except for pursuing Govt job.Will I have to file a court case as I have come to know of an error inmy marks copying in exam?I will be appearing on may17th 2009.Will I be successful finally,because it is a year long process and final result would be declared inmay 2010.If selected I will be on Probation for 2 years.When will I get married?Sir you have answered a question before and these are my particularsMy date of birth 20th may 1979Time of Birth 2:35 amPlace of Birth Kanpur city in uttar pradeshFemaleSingleThanking youNaina

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

• 4 months later...
Guest guest

Hello Anant,

Close impact of Saturn on Venus gives these indications. Propitiatory remedies

for Saturn and strengthening of weak planets placed in malefic houses and the

Moon are likely to help.

-

Anant Subhedar

Wednesday, July 15, 2009 4:58 PM

advice needed

Below is the details of my daughter

07-07-2003

7:28 AM

Kanker ( chhattisgarh )

one of the astrologer has told us that she is vulnerable for accident,

at the age of 9 years and 18,36... which comes 9 is not good for her,

if this is correct what can be the remedy.

Regards

Subhedar

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

u shuld take 5crt panna,6crt yellow pokhraj & 4crt aparajita nilam.ur

problem will solve.

lalkitab , gemstone 4

<gemstone_pk123 wrote:

>

>

> MY BIRTH DETAILS

> 9 APRIL 65

> TIME 14:30 PM

> PLACE RAWALPINDI PAKISTAN

> Actully I am really stuck in my life for last few years by all means

business, health, debt, dont know whats going on with me some says it is

shani sade sati ends on 9 september 2009 some says it is ketu maha dasha

with mercury ends at 2011, some says shani maha dasha ends on 2010.

> Can any good astrologer help me to sort of this problem.

> Thanks

>

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I am a divorcee who was married in June 2003 and got divorced in Feb 2009. No

children from this marriage. I work as an educator/teacher trainer. I am trying

my best to get re-married. My date of birth is

17 April 1972 and birth timing is 10:49 am and born in Singapore.

Is it possible to know the following details abt my future wife:

1) Ethnicity

2) Location

3) Age

Thanks.

hari

Dear Harinam,

Persistence pays is old is adage.You have been placing your request in the group

for quite some time altough many of us have responded.

From the place you are born the girl should be towrds south west and mostly 5

feet around and brownish colur.

Likely to be connected with a job in educational field.Age gap between both of

tou will be more than 5 yrs.

Health wise susceptible to allergies and may have chronic head

ache.Interestingly your lagna as  well as moon sign have inflence of chandra

mangla yoga.

Incase if the marraige happens before 10th Dec 2009,you can feel some

happiness.otherwise,remedies may some extent may have to help you.

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

--- On Sun, 9/6/09, harinam_2000 <harinam_2000 wrote:

harinam_2000 <harinam_2000

Advice needed

Sunday, September 6, 2009, 6:50 AM

Hi all,

I am a divorcee who was married in June 2003 and got divorced in Feb 2009. No

17 April 1972 and birth timing is 10:49 am and born in Singapore.

Is it possible to know the following details abt my future wife:

1) Ethnicity

2) Location

3) Age

Thanks.

hari

Dear Harinam,

The native is going through

Vimshottari

Jupiter - Venus till 24-Jun-2010

Jupiter - Sun till 12-Apr-2011

Jupiter - Moon till 12-Aug-2012

Jupiter - Mars till 18-Jul-2013

The nakshtra lord are

Venus - Moon

Venus - Ketu

Venus - Moon

Venus - Moon

I beleive excluding the period of Nakshatra lords of Venus-Ketu the other

periods can confer re-marriage

However,

The kalachakra Dasa is that of

Mithuna - Karkataka till 13-Feb-2011

Though mithuna should confer marriage due to its natural nature and due to Venus

+ Moon having there, the Kartakata is having Ketu + Gulika and Mars Navamsa all

malefics.

Hence, I feel the remarriage shall hapen after this period (13-Feb-2011).

Even if it happens due to factors not counted, it will have difficulties and

remedies may have to done for Navagrahas, Pitra, & Saptha matharas as per

customes.

The native being in Singapore, I wonder how it would be possible to do the

remedies.

A.G.Suresh Babu Shenoy

, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

>

> Dear Harinam,

> Persistence pays is old is adage.You have been placing your request in the

group for quite some time altough many of us have responded.

> From the place you are born the girl should be towrds south west and mostly 5

feet around and brownish colur.

> Likely to be connected with a job in educational field.Age gap between both of

tou will be more than 5 yrs.

> Health wise susceptible to allergies and may have chronic head

mangla yoga.

> Incase if the marraige happens before 10th Dec 2009,you can feel some

>

>

> Vattem Krishnan

> Cyber Jyotish Services

> (For all counseling services)

>  

>

> --- On Sun, 9/6/09, harinam_2000 <harinam_2000 wrote:

>

>

> harinam_2000 <harinam_2000

> Advice needed

>

> Sunday, September 6, 2009, 6:50 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> Hi all,

>

> I am a divorcee who was married in June 2003 and got divorced in Feb 2009. No

> 17 April 1972 and birth timing is 10:49 am and born in Singapore.

>

> Is it possible to know the following details abt my future wife:

>

> 1) Ethnicity

> 2) Location

> 3) Age

>

> Thanks.

> hari

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

• 3 months later...

Dear Sureshji,

Thanks - kindly do let me know what remedies I can do and I could arrange from

here in Singapore or go over to India to do them.

hari

, " sureshbabuag " <sureshbabuag

wrote:

>

> Dear Harinam,

>

> The native is going through

> Vimshottari

> Jupiter - Venus till 24-Jun-2010

> Jupiter - Sun till 12-Apr-2011

> Jupiter - Moon till 12-Aug-2012

> Jupiter - Mars till 18-Jul-2013

>

> The nakshtra lord are

> Venus - Moon

> Venus - Ketu

> Venus - Moon

> Venus - Moon

>

> I beleive excluding the period of Nakshatra lords of Venus-Ketu the other

> However,

> The kalachakra Dasa is that of

> Mithuna - Karkataka till 13-Feb-2011

>

> Though mithuna should confer marriage due to its natural nature and due to

Venus + Moon having there, the Kartakata is having Ketu + Gulika and Mars

Navamsa all malefics.

>

> Hence, I feel the remarriage shall hapen after this period (13-Feb-2011).

>

> Even if it happens due to factors not counted, it will have difficulties and

customes.

>

> The native being in Singapore, I wonder how it would be possible to do the

remedies.

>

> A.G.Suresh Babu Shenoy

>

, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Harinam,

> > Persistence pays is old is adage.You have been placing your request in the

> > From the place you are born the girl should be towrds south west and mostly

5 feet around and brownish colur.

> > Likely to be connected with a job in educational field.Age gap between both

of tou will be more than 5 yrs.

> > Health wise susceptible to allergies and may have chronic head

mangla yoga.

> > Incase if the marraige happens before 10th Dec 2009,you can feel some

> >

> >

> > Vattem Krishnan

> > Cyber Jyotish Services

> > (For all counseling services)

> >  

> >

> > --- On Sun, 9/6/09, harinam_2000 <harinam_2000@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > harinam_2000 <harinam_2000@>

> > Advice needed

> >

> > Sunday, September 6, 2009, 6:50 AM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi all,

> >

> > I am a divorcee who was married in June 2003 and got divorced in Feb 2009.

No children from this marriage. I work as an educator/teacher trainer. I am

trying my best to get re-married. My date of birth is

> > 17 April 1972 and birth timing is 10:49 am and born in Singapore.

> >

> > Is it possible to know the following details abt my future wife:

> >

> > 1) Ethnicity

> > 2) Location

> > 3) Age

> >

> > Thanks.

> > hari

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Dear Hari,

Consult the priest in you home town. If there is difficulty let me know. Many

of these depends on customes. So I can comment only in a general way.

A.G.Suresh Babu Shenoy

Mon, December 28, 2009 6:10:59 PM

Re: Advice needed

Dear Sureshji,

Thanks - kindly do let me know what remedies I can do and I could arrange from

hari

, " sureshbabuag " <sureshbabuag@ ...>

wrote:

>

> Dear Harinam,

>

> The native is going through

> Vimshottari

> Jupiter - Venus till 24-Jun-2010

> Jupiter - Sun till 12-Apr-2011

> Jupiter - Moon till 12-Aug-2012

> Jupiter - Mars till 18-Jul-2013

>

> The nakshtra lord are

> Venus - Moon

> Venus - Ketu

> Venus - Moon

> Venus - Moon

>

> I beleive excluding the period of Nakshatra lords of Venus-Ketu the other

> However,

> The kalachakra Dasa is that of

> Mithuna - Karkataka till 13-Feb-2011

>

> Though mithuna should confer marriage due to its natural nature and due to

Navamsa all malefics.

>

> Hence, I feel the remarriage shall hapen after this period (13-Feb-2011) .

>

> Even if it happens due to factors not counted, it will have difficulties and

customes.

>

> The native being in Singapore, I wonder how it would be possible to do the

remedies.

>

> A.G.Suresh Babu Shenoy

>

, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Harinam,

> > Persistence pays is old is adage.You have been placing your request in the

> > From the place you are born the girl should be towrds south west and mostly

5 feet around and brownish colur.

> > Likely to be connected with a job in educational field.Age gap between both

of tou will be more than 5 yrs.

> > Health wise susceptible to allergies and may have chronic head

mangla yoga.

> > Incase if the marraige happens before 10th Dec 2009,you can feel some

happiness.otherwise ,remedies may some extent may have to help you.

> >

> >

> > Vattem Krishnan

> > Cyber Jyotish Services

> > (For all counseling services)

> >  

> >

> > --- On Sun, 9/6/09, harinam_2000 <harinam_2000@ > wrote:

> >

> >

> > harinam_2000 <harinam_2000@ >

> > Advice needed

> >

> > Sunday, September 6, 2009, 6:50 AM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi all,

> >

> > I am a divorcee who was married in June 2003 and got divorced in Feb 2009.

> > 17 April 1972 and birth timing is 10:49 am and born in Singapore.

> >

> > Is it possible to know the following details abt my future wife:

> >

> > 1) Ethnicity

> > 2) Location

> > 3) Age

> >

> > Thanks.

> > hari

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Dear Sureshji,

Should I tell the priest at the temple here that I need to do remedies or

Navagrahas, Pitra, & Saptha matharas? Or is there anything specific that I

should tell the priest for added details?

Thanks,

hari

, " Suresh Babu.A.G " <sureshbabuag

wrote:

>

> Dear Hari,

>

> Consult the priest in you home town. If there is difficulty let me know. Many

of these depends on customes. So I can comment only in a general way.

>  A.G.Suresh Babu Shenoy

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> harinam_2000 <harinam_2000

>

> Mon, December 28, 2009 6:10:59 PM

> Re: Advice needed

>

>  

> Dear Sureshji,

>

> Thanks - kindly do let me know what remedies I can do and I could arrange from

>

> hari

>

> , " sureshbabuag " <sureshbabuag@ ...>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Harinam,

> >

> > The native is going through

> > Vimshottari

> > Jupiter - Venus till 24-Jun-2010

> > Jupiter - Sun till 12-Apr-2011

> > Jupiter - Moon till 12-Aug-2012

> > Jupiter - Mars till 18-Jul-2013

> >

> > The nakshtra lord are

> > Venus - Moon

> > Venus - Ketu

> > Venus - Moon

> > Venus - Moon

> >

> > I beleive excluding the period of Nakshatra lords of Venus-Ketu the other

> > However,

> > The kalachakra Dasa is that of

> > Mithuna - Karkataka till 13-Feb-2011

> >

> > Though mithuna should confer marriage due to its natural nature and due to

Navamsa all malefics.

> >

> > Hence, I feel the remarriage shall hapen after this period (13-Feb-2011) .

> >

> > Even if it happens due to factors not counted, it will have difficulties and

customes.

> >

> > The native being in Singapore, I wonder how it would be possible to do the

remedies.

> >

> > A.G.Suresh Babu Shenoy

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99@>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Harinam,

> > > Persistence pays is old is adage.You have been placing your request in the

> > > From the place you are born the girl should be towrds south west and

mostly 5 feet around and brownish colur.

> > > Likely to be connected with a job in educational field.Age gap between

both of tou will be more than 5 yrs.

> > > Health wise susceptible to allergies and may have chronic head

mangla yoga.

> > > Incase if the marraige happens before 10th Dec 2009,you can feel some

> > >

> > >

> > > Vattem Krishnan

> > > Cyber Jyotish Services

> > > (For all counseling services)

> > >  

> > >

> > > --- On Sun, 9/6/09, harinam_2000 <harinam_2000@ > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > harinam_2000 <harinam_2000@ >

> > > Advice needed

> > >

> > > Sunday, September 6, 2009, 6:50 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >  

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hi all,

> > >

> > > I am a divorcee who was married in June 2003 and got divorced in Feb 2009.

> > > 17 April 1972 and birth timing is 10:49 am and born in Singapore.

> > >

> > > Is it possible to know the following details abt my future wife:

> > >

> > > 1) Ethnicity

> > > 2) Location

> > > 3) Age

> > >

> > > Thanks.

> > > hari

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

Dear Hari,

Go to navagraha temple and do the normal poojas there. It would be much

cheaper. At other places or individual priests will be costly as all the

material will be bought specificaly for you. Since such temples already has the

Pratishta, the poojas at such places should be much cheaper & effective.

Pitra karma has to be done independently with the help of local priest.

Similarly enquire if any temple is there for Saptha Matharas and do the pooja

there.

A.G.Suresh Babu Shenoy

Tue, December 29, 2009 9:03:37 PM

Re: Advice needed

Dear Sureshji,

Should I tell the priest at the temple here that I need to do remedies or

Navagrahas, Pitra, & Saptha matharas? Or is there anything specific that I

should tell the priest for added details?

Thanks,

hari

, " Suresh Babu.A.G " <sureshbabuag@ ...>

wrote:

>

> Dear Hari,

>

> Consult the priest in you home town. If there is difficulty let me know.

Many of these depends on customes. So I can comment only in a general way.

>  A.G.Suresh Babu Shenoy

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> harinam_2000 <harinam_2000@ ...>

>

> Mon, December 28, 2009 6:10:59 PM

> Re: Advice needed

>

>  

> Dear Sureshji,

>

> Thanks - kindly do let me know what remedies I can do and I could arrange from

>

> hari

>

> , " sureshbabuag " <sureshbabuag@ ...>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear Harinam,

> >

> > The native is going through

> > Vimshottari

> > Jupiter - Venus till 24-Jun-2010

> > Jupiter - Sun till 12-Apr-2011

> > Jupiter - Moon till 12-Aug-2012

> > Jupiter - Mars till 18-Jul-2013

> >

> > The nakshtra lord are

> > Venus - Moon

> > Venus - Ketu

> > Venus - Moon

> > Venus - Moon

> >

> > I beleive excluding the period of Nakshatra lords of Venus-Ketu the other

> > However,

> > The kalachakra Dasa is that of

> > Mithuna - Karkataka till 13-Feb-2011

> >

> > Though mithuna should confer marriage due to its natural nature and due to

Navamsa all malefics.

> >

> > Hence, I feel the remarriage shall hapen after this period (13-Feb-2011) .

> >

> > Even if it happens due to factors not counted, it will have difficulties and

customes.

> >

> > The native being in Singapore, I wonder how it would be possible to do the

remedies.

> >

> > A.G.Suresh Babu Shenoy

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99@>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Harinam,

> > > Persistence pays is old is adage.You have been placing your request in the

> > > From the place you are born the girl should be towrds south west and

mostly 5 feet around and brownish colur.

> > > Likely to be connected with a job in educational field.Age gap between

both of tou will be more than 5 yrs.

> > > Health wise susceptible to allergies and may have chronic head

mangla yoga.

> > > Incase if the marraige happens before 10th Dec 2009,you can feel some

> > >

> > >

> > > Vattem Krishnan

> > > Cyber Jyotish Services

> > > (For all counseling services)

> > >  

> > >

> > > --- On Sun, 9/6/09, harinam_2000 <harinam_2000@ > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > harinam_2000 <harinam_2000@ >

> > > Advice needed

> > >

> > > Sunday, September 6, 2009, 6:50 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >  

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hi all,

> > >

> > > I am a divorcee who was married in June 2003 and got divorced in Feb 2009.

> > > 17 April 1972 and birth timing is 10:49 am and born in Singapore.

> > >

> > > Is it possible to know the following details abt my future wife:

> > >

> > > 1) Ethnicity

> > > 2) Location

> > > 3) Age

> > >

> > > Thanks.

> > > hari

> > >

> > >

> > >