IndiaDivine.org

Mercury Retrograde

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Suvarna, As per K.P.,retrograde motion or direct motion is of no relevance in Natal horoscopy, however,in Horary astrology,if a planet is a strong significator of an event,and is posited in a sub of another strong significator,and his dasa/bhukti/anthara/sookshma is running,and it is also retrograde at the time...it will give the result promised by him only after he turns direct,and then passes over the point at which he turned retrograde...and his Dasa/bhukti/anthara/sookshma, is running... This the K.P. Axiom... Only our late Guruji KSK,has done a lot of research on this subject,and the above axiom is the result of extensive research by KSK...and written extensively on "Timing of Events"... With best wishes, L.Y.Rao. suvarna5555 <suvarna5555 wrote: Dear learned group members:Today I would like to ask your opinion about 'Mercury Retrograde' aspect. Here the western astrologers talk about it a lot. This is the explanation given for this aspect. Mercury is the plant of communication, perception, imagination, transportation, and shipping - in short, Mercury rules all the things that our modern day world depends on to keep running smoothly to keep everything on track. Failing that, we all have to hobble around without a strong, sure Mercury behind us. We do the best we can, but these periods

always bring a certain measure of frustration. Mercury goes in reverse for three-and-a-half weeks, afer every 12 weeks.One astrolger wrote this to a Capricorn about Mercury Retrograde "Mercury will be retrograde from October 11 to November 1, and you will feel the slowdown the moment the month begins. This time, Mercury will initially retrograde in Scorpio, ruling your friendships and associations with groups and charities. Later Mercury will back into your professional sector from October 24 - November 1."Please write your valued views regarding the above.Does KPSystem or any other Hindu astrology talk about this aspect?Best Regards,Suvarna

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

• 1 year later...

Respected Pandiji,

Recently Mercury went retrograde & my kundly has badly placed budha I was

advised to wear Panna, what shall i do

I am expecting result of my exams & thats making me tense.

Nmae-Sanjeev

DOB-18-07-1967

POB-NEW DELHI

TOB-18:15 PM

Please help

Thanks & Regrds

Sanjeev