Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected PrashantJi and V.KrishnanJi,Suresh Ji & senior members,

Sadar Pranam

I had posted above query to K.P forum yesterday but it was not published again

and good wishes for Kalyan ji was published only.Generally Query is not

pulished,If any query is sent to K.p.forum.That is why I my self make reply to

the querist according to K.P.System for the satisfaction of general public.They

are not only born to aquire knowledge as propounded by K.S.K Ji.

Hence my personal query is again being sent to

you for your kind reply.I have mentioned K.P No.149 for my query.My DOB is

20.04.1959,TOB is 08:15AM,POB is BASTI(U.P),Longitude 82:44E,Latitude 26:48N

I have to get a sale deed executed by end of this

month regarding a land in the name of my wife Dr.Malti Misra.In this regard I

have paid Rs.61000.00 as advance money to the vendor and rest of the

consideration shall be paid at the time of execution of deed.I have to still

manage for the rest of the amount before the deed is executed.If I could not

manage the rest amount,my advance money may be lost.The vendor has gone to

Bombay now and if he does not come back by end of this month,I will be put in a

trouble even If I could manage for the rest amount.That is why necessity for

query arises. What is problem with my queries that it is not published in

K.P.forum where as I always follow the rules of forum.I never violates any rules

of forum if it is known to me.They publish my message,if there is no query sent

to the forum.They have not pointed out any point against me till date.

I hope that you will surely make response to me.In

hope of your reply.With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Shri Dhrendranath Ji,

Namskarams.Your concern for finalisation of the land has been addressed through

prashna chart as well asa combined reading of natal chart.

Dasa of 8th and 11th lords posited in 7th from lagna and retrograde.In prashna

aries raising in aswani 2nd is a chara lagna and lagna lord in 3rd with moon in

a dual sign of mercury.Lord of 3rd in 6th is retrograde and in exaltation with

saturn indicates problems in finalisation.

Around,15th oct things are more promising as seen fom navamsa and is also likely

to be finalised as lagna lord venus in exaltation with moon and mars.The

position favours as the proposed acquistion in the name of Dr &  Mrs Mishra ji.The

finances will be in place.The question that adds anxiety is however is about

vendor.The fourth house was dotted with ketu both in lagna as well as navamsa.

Visionaries however are beinificial in the natal as well as prashna chart,There

need not be any doubt whether the transaction with in timelimits without loss of

money will be finalised.The vendor mostly will be intimating a revised schedule

for final registration.This doubt arise from saturn's 3rd aspct on 3rd house in

navamsa in prashna lagna.

It is also necessary till amavasya (coming soon) not much initiative to be taken

in this regard.Time for hoping that all things will be in line

with all best wishes   

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

--- On Sun, 9/13/09, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra wrote:

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra

Regarding purchase of land

Sunday, September 13, 2009, 6:40 AM

Respected PrashantJi and V.KrishnanJi, Suresh Ji & senior members,

Sadar Pranam

20..04.1959,TOB is 08:15AM,POB is BASTI(U.P),Longitud e 82:44E,Latitude 26:48N

K.P.forum where as I always follow the rules of forum.I never violates any rules

hope of your reply..With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Respected Sri Vattem Krishnan Sir,Thanks very much for considering my case.I

will try to get the sale deed executed before 28.09.2009 and after amavashya if

the vendor does not cheat me.The old vendor has to come from Mumbai to

Faizabad(U.P). I will intimate you about the result of this transaction by end

of this month or when the vendor comes.Rest God knows better that what will

happen.With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

--- On Sun, 9/13/09, Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99 wrote:

Vattem Krishnan <bursar_99

Re: Regarding purchase of land

Sunday, September 13, 2009, 5:09 PM

Dear Shri Dhrendranath Ji,

Namskarams.Your concern for finalisation of the land has been addressed through

prashna chart as well asa combined reading of natal chart.

Dasa of 8th and 11th lords posited in 7th from lagna and retrograde.In prashna

aries raising in aswani 2nd is a chara lagna and lagna lord in 3rd with moon in

a dual sign of mercury.Lord of 3rd in 6th is retrograde and in exaltation with

saturn indicates problems in finalisation.

Around,15th oct things are more promising as seen fom navamsa and is also likely

to be finalised as lagna lord venus in exaltation with moon and mars.The

position favours as the proposed acquistion in the name of Dr &  Mrs Mishra ji.The

finances will be in place.The question that adds anxiety is however is about

vendor.The fourth house was dotted with ketu both in lagna as well as navamsa.

Visionaries however are beinificial in the natal as well as prashna chart,There

need not be any doubt whether the transaction with in timelimits without loss of

money will be finalised.The vendor mostly will be intimating a revised schedule

for final registration. This doubt arise from saturn's 3rd aspct on 3rd house in

navamsa in prashna lagna.

It is also necessary till amavasya (coming soon) not much initiative to be taken

in this regard.Time for hoping that all things will be in line

with all best wishes   

Vattem Krishnan

Cyber Jyotish Services

(For all counseling services)

--- On Sun, 9/13/09, Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com> wrote:

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>

Regarding purchase of land

Sunday, September 13, 2009, 6:40 AM

Respected PrashantJi and V.KrishnanJi, Suresh Ji & senior members,

Sadar Pranam

20..04.1959, TOB is 08:15AM,POB is BASTI(U.P),Longitud e 82:44E,Latitude 26:48N

hope of your reply..With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Respected Sir,Good Evening,Your knowledge is really asttounding.The vendor himself contacted me on cell phone on 18.09.2009 and today he assured to move from Bombay on 22.09.2009 to execute deed if he could arrenge ticket for Faizabad.He may reach there by 23.09.2009.I want to know if 24.09.2009 is auspicious day to get the deed executed during Anuradha Nakshatra or on 25.09.2009 when no auspicious Nakshatra is rulling, in case if he could not reach the destination place with in time by any reason.I have no time after 28.09.2009 and 27 and 28 are closing days here.With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

--- On Wed, 9/16/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Regarding purchase of land"Dhirendra Nath Misra" <dhirendranathmisraWednesday, September 16, 2009, 1:34 AM

Dear Misraji,

Good morning.

I had opined that Moon Prana shall be running till 19th. You can very well understand that the dasa periods are not very accurate. they differ by few days. 19th to 21st is not long period. So you need not worry about his return. Mars Sookshma follows that of Moon.

Mars is owner of III and posited in IX. These two houses indicate agreement between both parties. So the deed is possible during Mars Sookshma. Mars will rule for about 4 days. Rahu will rule for another 10 days. Rahu is agent of Saturn and Sun. Both signify 12th house. Hence sale deed can be signed during sookshma of Mars or Rahu.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisraLuther Rath <rathlutherTuesday, September 15, 2009 10:59:45 PMRe: Regarding purchase of land

Respected Dr.Rath,Good Evening,Thanks very much for quick reply.It is your greatness that you always make response.Sir I wanted to know as to whether sale deed with regard to land shall be executed by vendor in the name of my wife by end of this month or not?Vendor will not come just now because he is following ROZA till 21.09.2009 and after that period he will come to Faizabad(U.P) from Mumbai.Please confirm it.With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

--- On Tue, 9/15/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Regarding purchase of land"Dhirendra Nath Misra" <dhirendranathmisraTuesday, September 15, 2009, 10:23 AM

Dear Misraji,

Please down-load the attachment for my opinion regarding purchasing the land in question.

Wish you and Mrs. Malti best of luck.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisraLuther Rath <rathlutherMonday, September 14, 2009 5:26:05 PMRe: Regarding purchase of land

Respected sir,Good evening,Thanks very much for quick response.I just came from court and read your message.I think 122 should be taken in to account as sale deed has to be signed by my wife and vendor. K.P.No 149 may be ignored, if K.P rule permits.Sir you are well adept in K.P system,so you may select which number should be taken for analysis.With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

--- On Mon, 9/14/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Regarding purchase of land"Dhirendra Nath Misra" <dhirendranathmisraMonday, September 14, 2009, 5:17 AM

Dear Sir,

Which number should I consider, 149 or 122. So your wife purchases the property.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisraLuther Rath <rathlutherSunday, September 13, 2009 8:37:48 PMRe: Regarding purchase of land

Respected Sir ,Good evening,Your approach is right.I my self told you 149 but my wife just told K.P.No.122.Sale deed is to be executed in the name of my wife Dr.Malti Misra and she has to sign the deed and vendor has to sign the deed if the transaction is finally materialised.I am on line and shall have been waiting for any further query.with regards

Dhirendra Nath Misra

--- On Sun, 9/13/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Regarding purchase of land"Dhirendra Nath Misra" <dhirendranathmisraSunday, September 13, 2009, 2:30 PM

It seems you want to purchase the land in name of your wife. The horary number is given by you and not by your wife. She has to sign the deed. So she is a party not you. did i understand correctly?

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisrarathlutherSent: Sunday, September 13, 2009 3:05:21 PMRegarding purchase of land

Respected Dr.Rath sir.Good after Noon,I posted above query to K.P forum yesterday but it was not published again and good wishes for Kalyan ji was published only.Hence this query is again being sent to you for your kind reply.I have mentioned K.P No.149 for my query.My DOB is 20.04.1959,TOB is 08:15AM,POB is BASTI(U.P),Longitude 82:44E,Latitude 26:48N

I have to get a sale deed executed by end of this month regarding a land in the name of my wife Dr.Malti Misra.In this regard I have paid Rs.61000.00 as advance money to the vendor and rest of the consideration shall be paid at the time of execution of deed.I have to still manage for the rest of the amount before the deed is executed.If I could not manage the rest amount,my advance money may be lost.The vendor has gone to Bombay now and if he does not come back by end of this month,I will be put in a trouble even If I could manage for the rest amount.That is why necessity for query arises. What is problem with my queries that it is not published.I hope that you will surely make response to me.In hope of your reply.With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Misraji,

My opinion regarding the auapecious days is as follows.

Two dates for execution of deeds: -

22-09-2009 Swati Nakshyatra Day-ruled by Rahu. Day lord is Mars

24-09-2009 Anuradha Nakshyatra Day-ruled by Saturn. Day lord Jupiter

On 22 Tuesday Mars is in conjunction with X cusp. This is not auspicious. X cusp is 4th to VII. X negates XI of Maltiji.

Rahu transits at 3 degrees of Capricorn in IV house in constellation of Sun occupant of XII. Hence Rahu Nakshyatra is definitely favorable.

On the other hand Mars rules VIII. And Mars is in the constellation of Rahu the nakshyatra lord. Hence the negating effect of Mars shall be diminished. She is also running Bhukti of Mars during thee days as pr horary.

Thus 22nd appears to be very auspicious day and most probable day.

On 24th the day lord Jupiter is in conjunction with V cusp. This is one of the auspicious houses but not related with the present issue. It transits in constellation of Mars that is already discussed while considering 22nd Sep. Hence Jupiter may not be inauspicious. Saturn the Nakshyatra lord transits in XII in constellation of Sun in XII. So this Nakshyatra is also a probability.

Ruling Planets at the time of Judgment : -7-34-59 AM; 20th Sept. 09 at 84 E 48; 19 N 19.

Ascendant Sign lord = Mercury

Ascendant Star lord = Mars

Moon sign lord = Mercury

Moon Star lord = Moon.

Day lord = Sun.

Among Rahu, Mars, Saturn and Jupiter only Mars has appeared in the list of Ruling planets. Further more Mars rules the Prana period from 19th onwards.

Hence it shall be on Tuesday on 22nd September 2009.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisraK_P_system Cc: rathlutherSent: Saturday, September 19, 2009 11:54:03 PM Re: Regarding purchase of land

Respected Sir,Good Evening,Your knowledge is really asttounding. The vendor himself contacted me on cell phone on 18.09.2009 and today he assured to move from Bombay on 22.09.2009 to execute deed if he could arrenge ticket for Faizabad.He may reach there by 23.09.2009.I want to know if 24.09.2009 is auspicious day to get the deed executed during Anuradha Nakshatra or on 25.09.2009 when no auspicious Nakshatra is rulling, in case if he could not reach the destination place with in time by any reason.I have no time after 28.09.2009 and 27 and 28 are closing days here.With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

--- On Wed, 9/16/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Regarding purchase of land"Dhirendra Nath Misra" <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 1:34 AM

Dear Misraji,

Good morning.

I had opined that Moon Prana shall be running till 19th. You can very well understand that the dasa periods are not very accurate. they differ by few days. 19th to 21st is not long period. So you need not worry about his return. Mars Sookshma follows that of Moon.

Mars is owner of III and posited in IX. These two houses indicate agreement between both parties. So the deed is possible during Mars Sookshma. Mars will rule for about 4 days. Rahu will rule for another 10 days. Rahu is agent of Saturn and Sun. Both signify 12th house. Hence sale deed can be signed during sookshma of Mars or Rahu.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>Luther Rath <rathluther >Tuesday, September 15, 2009 10:59:45 PMRe: Regarding purchase of land

Respected Dr.Rath,Good Evening,Thanks very much for quick reply.It is your greatness that you always make response.Sir I wanted to know as to whether sale deed with regard to land shall be executed by vendor in the name of my wife by end of this month or not?Vendor will not come just now because he is following ROZA till 21.09.2009 and after that period he will come to Faizabad(U.P) from Mumbai.Please confirm it.With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

--- On Tue, 9/15/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Regarding purchase of land"Dhirendra Nath Misra" <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 10:23 AM

Dear Misraji,

Please down-load the attachment for my opinion regarding purchasing the land in question.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>Luther Rath <rathluther >Monday, September 14, 2009 5:26:05 PMRe: Regarding purchase of land

Respected sir,Good evening,Thanks very much for quick response.I just came from court and read your message.I think 122 should be taken in to account as sale deed has to be signed by my wife and vendor. K.P.No 149 may be ignored, if K.P rule permits.Sir you are well adept in K.P system,so you may select which number should be taken for analysis.With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

--- On Mon, 9/14/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Regarding purchase of land"Dhirendra Nath Misra" <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>Monday, September 14, 2009, 5:17 AM

Dear Sir,

Which number should I consider, 149 or 122. So your wife purchases the property.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>Luther Rath <rathluther >Sunday, September 13, 2009 8:37:48 PMRe: Regarding purchase of land

Respected Sir ,Good evening,Your approach is right.I my self told you 149 but my wife just told K.P.No.122.Sale deed is to be executed in the name of my wife Dr.Malti Misra and she has to sign the deed and vendor has to sign the deed if the transaction is finally materialised. I am on line and shall have been waiting for any further query.with regards

Dhirendra Nath Misra

--- On Sun, 9/13/09, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Regarding purchase of land"Dhirendra Nath Misra" <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>Sunday, September 13, 2009, 2:30 PM

It seems you want to purchase the land in name of your wife. The horary number is given by you and not by your wife. She has to sign the deed. So she is a party not you. did i understand correctly?

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>rathluther Sunday, September 13, 2009 3:05:21 PMRegarding purchase of land

Respected Dr.Rath sir.Good after Noon,I posted above query to K.P forum yesterday but it was not published again and good wishes for Kalyan ji was published only.Hence this query is again being sent to you for your kind reply.I have mentioned K.P No.149 for my query.My DOB is 20.04.1959,TOB is 08:15AM,POB is BASTI(U.P),Longitud e 82:44E,Latitude 26:48N

I have to get a sale deed executed by end of this month regarding a land in the name of my wife Dr.Malti Misra.In this regard I have paid Rs.61000.00 as advance money to the vendor and rest of the consideration shall be paid at the time of execution of deed.I have to still manage for the rest of the amount before the deed is executed.If I could not manage the rest amount,my advance money may be lost.The vendor has gone to Bombay now and if he does not come back by end of this month,I will be put in a trouble even If I could manage for the rest amount.That is why necessity for query arises. What is problem with my queries that it is not published.I hope that you will surely make response to me.In hope of your reply.With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Will you please intemate me when she or both of the parties sign the deed, the date and time?

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisraK_P_system Cc: rathlutherSent: Saturday, September 19, 2009 11:54:03 PM Re: Regarding purchase of land

Respected Sir,Good Evening,Your knowledge is really asttounding. The vendor himself contacted me on cell phone on 18.09.2009 and today he assured to move from Bombay on 22.09.2009 to execute deed if he could arrenge ticket for Faizabad.He may reach there by 23.09.2009.I want to know if 24.09.2009 is auspicious day to get the deed executed during Anuradha Nakshatra or on 25.09.2009 when no auspicious Nakshatra is rulling, in case if he could not reach the destination place with in time by any reason.I have no time after 28.09.2009 and 27 and 28 are closing days here.With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Regarding purchase of land"Dhirendra Nath Misra" <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 1:34 AM

Dear Misraji,

Good morning.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>Luther Rath <rathluther >Tuesday, September 15, 2009 10:59:45 PMRe: Regarding purchase of land

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Regarding purchase of land"Dhirendra Nath Misra" <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 10:23 AM

Dear Misraji,

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>Luther Rath <rathluther >Monday, September 14, 2009 5:26:05 PMRe: Regarding purchase of land

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Regarding purchase of land"Dhirendra Nath Misra" <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>Monday, September 14, 2009, 5:17 AM

Dear Sir,

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>Luther Rath <rathluther >Sunday, September 13, 2009 8:37:48 PMRe: Regarding purchase of land

Respected Sir ,Good evening,Your approach is right.I my self told you 149 but my wife just told K.P.No.122.Sale deed is to be executed in the name of my wife Dr.Malti Misra and she has to sign the deed and vendor has to sign the deed if the transaction is finally materialised. I am on line and shall have been waiting for any further query.with regards

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Regarding purchase of land"Dhirendra Nath Misra" <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>Sunday, September 13, 2009, 2:30 PM

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>rathluther Sunday, September 13, 2009 3:05:21 PMRegarding purchase of land

Respected Dr.Rath sir.Good after Noon,I posted above query to K.P forum yesterday but it was not published again and good wishes for Kalyan ji was published only.Hence this query is again being sent to you for your kind reply.I have mentioned K.P No.149 for my query.My DOB is 20.04.1959,TOB is 08:15AM,POB is BASTI(U.P),Longitud e 82:44E,Latitude 26:48N

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Respected Sir,Good Morning,Thanks for your promt reply.I am arrenging to get the deed signed before 1:30PM on 24.09.2009 but in the office of Sub Registrar it may be posiible or not I can't say with certainty.Because Faizabad does not come within my jurisdiction and what is going on in the office of Sub registrar you know well.Bribe taking is at the top in that office.Every thing depends upon circumstances.The vendor has gone to arrange the railway ticket for journey from Mumbai to Faizabad.He wishes to proceed on his journey on 22.09.2009 after celebrating Id festival on 21.09.2009 and he may reach at Faizabad in the evening of 23.09.2009 and I am wishing to reach at Faizabad on 23.09.2009.Because I have to complete work of bank on 22.09.2009.The programme is tight sir. In case if it could not be possible

on 24.09.2009 by any unknown reason,I will prefer 25.09.2009.With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

--- On Sun, 9/20/09, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Re: Regarding purchase of land Date: Sunday, September 20, 2009, 4:34 AM

Will you please intemate me when she or both of the parties sign the deed, the date and time?

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>K_P_system@gro ups.comCc: rathluther Saturday, September 19, 2009 11:54:03 PM Re: Regarding purchase of land

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Misraji,

Good morning.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Misraji,

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Sir,

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Dr.Rath ji,

I have predicted him (for the horary number he raised to me)that the deal will happen in his wife's name for sure as there are favrable significators. (Though the period is favorable after 15th Sept), as the 11th CSL is Mercury who is Retro in motion, the signing is possible only after 30th/Sept. But he said it is not possible as he has planned already to get it done before 30th at any cost,  becasue of which he even did not acknowledge my report immediately on receipt as he may feel I could be wrong.

I have to see if it happens beofre or later as per KP's rule! The day on 1st,2nd of Oct are also favorable.

Let us wait and see.

Regards

Adith

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 7:54 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Misraji,

22-09-2009     Swati Nakshyatra Day-ruled by Rahu. Day lord is Mars

24-09-2009     Anuradha Nakshyatra Day-ruled by Saturn. Day lord Jupiter

On 22 Tuesday Mars is in conjunction with X cusp. This is not auspicious. X cusp is 4th to VII. X negates XI of Maltiji.

Rahu transits at 3 degrees of Capricorn in IV house in constellation of Sun occupant of XII. Hence Rahu Nakshyatra is definitely favorable.

On the other hand Mars rules VIII. And Mars is in the constellation of Rahu the nakshyatra lord. Hence the negating effect of Mars shall be diminished. She is also running Bhukti of Mars during thee days as pr horary.

On 24th the day lord Jupiter is in conjunction with V cusp. This is one of the auspicious houses but not related with the present issue. It transits in constellation of Mars that is already discussed while considering 22nd Sep. Hence Jupiter may not be inauspicious. Saturn the Nakshyatra lord transits in XII in constellation of Sun in XII. So this Nakshyatra is also a probability.

Ruling Planets at the time of Judgment : -7-34-59 AM; 20th Sept. 09 at 84 E 48; 19 N 19.

Ascendant Sign lord  = Mercury

Ascendant Star lord  =  Mars

Moon sign lord         = Mercury

Moon Star lord         = Moon.

Day lord                   = Sun.

Among Rahu, Mars, Saturn and Jupiter only Mars has appeared in the list of Ruling planets. Further more Mars rules the Prana period from 19th onwards.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisraK_P_system

Cc: rathlutherSent: Saturday, September 19, 2009 11:54:03 PM

Respected Sir,Good Evening,Your knowledge is really asttounding. The vendor himself contacted me on cell phone on 18.09.2009 and today he assured to move from Bombay on 22.09.2009 to execute deed if he could arrenge ticket for Faizabad.He may reach there by 23.09.2009.I want to know if 24.09.2009 is auspicious day to get the deed executed during Anuradha Nakshatra or on 25.09.2009 when no auspicious Nakshatra is rulling, in case if he could not reach the destination place with in time by any reason.I have no time after 28.09.2009 and 27 and 28 are closing days here.With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Regarding purchase of land " Dhirendra Nath Misra " <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>

Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 1:34 AM

Dear Misraji,

Good morning.

I had opined that Moon Prana shall be running till 19th. You can very well understand that the dasa periods are not very accurate. they differ by few days. 19th to 21st is not long period. So you need not worry about his return. Mars Sookshma follows that of Moon.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>Luther Rath <rathluther >

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 10:59:45 PMRe: Regarding purchase of land

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Regarding purchase of land " Dhirendra Nath Misra " <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>

Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 10:23 AM

Dear Misraji,

Dr. Rath

Monday, September 14, 2009 5:26:05 PMRe: Regarding purchase of land

Respected sir,Good evening,Thanks very much for quick response.I just came from court and read your message.I think 122 should be taken in to account as sale deed has to be signed by my wife and vendor. K.P.No 149 may be ignored, if K.P rule permits.Sir you are well adept in K.P system,so you may select which number should be taken for analysis.With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Monday, September 14, 2009, 5:17 AM

Dear Sir,

Dr. Rath

Sunday, September 13, 2009 8:37:48 PMRe: Regarding purchase of land

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Sunday, September 13, 2009, 2:30 PM

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>rathluther

Sunday, September 13, 2009 3:05:21 PMRegarding purchase of land

Respected Dr.Rath sir.Good after Noon,I posted above query to K.P forum yesterday but it was not published again and good wishes for Kalyan ji was published only.Hence this query is again being sent to you for your kind reply.I have mentioned K.P No.149 for my query.My DOB is 20.04.1959,TOB is 08:15AM,POB is BASTI(U.P),Longitud e 82:44E,Latitude 26:48N

I have to get a sale deed executed by end of this month regarding a land in the name of my wife Dr.Malti Misra.In this regard I have paid Rs.61000.00 as advance money to the vendor and rest of the consideration shall be paid at the time of execution of deed.I have to still  manage for the rest of the amount before the deed is executed.If I could not manage the rest amount,my advance money may be lost.The vendor has gone to Bombay now and if he does not come back by end of this month,I will be put in a trouble even If I could manage for the rest amount.That is why necessity for query arises. What is problem with my queries that it is not published.I hope that you will surely make response to me.In hope of your reply.With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Respected Aditnathji,Dr.RathJi & other seniors,Good afternoon,I respect all the senior members in the forum.I have great respect for every body with in my heart.Please don't get me wrong in any sense.I am your follower also.Sir,you are great astrologer and kind hearted person.I posted my query through forum so that all the seniors may be informed and I may get their opinion.The vendor will be present at the executing office of the registrar on 24th (he has just informed me ) and rest thing really depends upon the planetary cofiguration and situation of that day.I will inform and a case will be proved there after .With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

--- On Sun, 9/20/09, adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath wrote:

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinathRe: Re: Regarding purchase of land Date: Sunday, September 20, 2009, 7:26 AM

Dear Dr.Rath ji,

I have predicted him (for the horary number he raised to me)that the deal will happen in his wife's name for sure as there are favrable significators. (Though the period is favorable after 15th Sept), as the 11th CSL is Mercury who is Retro in motion, the signing is possible only after 30th/Sept. But he said it is not possible as he has planned already to get it done before 30th at any cost, becasue of which he even did not acknowledge my report immediately on receipt as he may feel I could be wrong.

I have to see if it happens beofre or later as per KP's rule! The day on 1st,2nd of Oct are also favorable.

Let us wait and see.

Regards

Adith

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 7:54 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Dear Misraji,

Moon sign lord = Mercury

Moon Star lord = Moon.

Day lord = Sun.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>K_P_system@gro ups.comCc: rathluther Saturday, September 19, 2009 11:54:03 PM Re: Regarding purchase of

land

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Misraji,

Good morning.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Misraji,

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Sir,

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dr. Rath

Respected Dr. Rath sir.Good after Noon,I posted above query to K.P forum yesterday but it was not published again and good wishes for Kalyan ji was published only.Hence this query is again being sent to you for your kind reply.I have mentioned K.P No.149 for my query.My DOB is 20.04.1959,TOB is 08:15AM,POB is BASTI(U.P),Longitud e 82:44E,Latitude 26:48N

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Thanks Adithji,

Let us watch what happens. The days are very near.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 12:56:42 PMRe: Re: Regarding purchase of land

Dear Dr.Rath ji,

I have predicted him (for the horary number he raised to me)that the deal will happen in his wife's name for sure as there are favrable significators. (Though the period is favorable after 15th Sept), as the 11th CSL is Mercury who is Retro in motion, the signing is possible only after 30th/Sept. But he said it is not possible as he has planned already to get it done before 30th at any cost, becasue of which he even did not acknowledge my report immediately on receipt as he may feel I could be wrong.

Let us wait and see.

Regards

Adith

Dear Misraji,

Moon sign lord = Mercury

Moon Star lord = Moon.

Day lord = Sun.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>K_P_system@gro ups.comCc: rathluther Saturday, September 19, 2009 11:54:03 PM Re: Regarding purchase of land

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Misraji,

Good morning.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Misraji,

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Sir,

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dr. Rath

Respected Dr. Rath sir.Good after Noon,I posted above query to K.P forum yesterday but it was not published again and good wishes for Kalyan ji was published only.Hence this query is again being sent to you for your kind reply.I have mentioned K.P No.149 for my query.My DOB is 20.04.1959,TOB is 08:15AM,POB is BASTI(U.P),Longitud e 82:44E,Latitude 26:48N

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Dear Dr.Rath ji,Yes. by 24th we may know.

Thanks! AdithOn Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 7:19 PM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Thanks Adithji,

Let us watch what happens. The days are very near.

Regards.

Dr. Rath

adith kasinath.g.k <gkadithkasinath

Sunday, September 20, 2009 12:56:42 PMRe: Re: Regarding purchase of land 

Dear Dr.Rath ji,

I have predicted him (for the horary number he raised to me)that the deal will happen in his wife's name for sure as there are favrable significators. (Though the period is favorable after 15th Sept), as the 11th CSL is Mercury who is Retro in motion, the signing is possible only after 30th/Sept. But he said it is not possible as he has planned already to get it done before 30th at any cost,  becasue of which he even did not acknowledge my report immediately on receipt as he may feel I could be wrong.

Let us wait and see.

Regards

Adith

Dear Misraji,

22-09-2009     Swati Nakshyatra Day-ruled by Rahu. Day lord is Mars

24-09-2009     Anuradha Nakshyatra Day-ruled by Saturn. Day lord Jupiter

Ascendant Sign lord  = Mercury

Ascendant Star lord  =  Mars

Moon sign lord         = Mercury

Moon Star lord         = Moon.

Day lord                   = Sun.

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>K_P_system@gro ups.com

Cc: rathluther Saturday, September 19, 2009 11:54:03 PM

Respected Sir,Good Evening,Your knowledge is really asttounding. The vendor himself contacted me on cell phone on 18.09.2009 and today he assured to move from Bombay on 22.09.2009 to execute deed if he could arrenge ticket for Faizabad.He may reach there by 23.09.2009.I want to know if 24.09.2009 is auspicious day to get the deed executed during Anuradha Nakshatra or on 25.09.2009 when no auspicious Nakshatra is rulling, in case if he could not reach the destination place with in time by any reason.I have no time after 28.09.2009 and 27 and 28 are closing days here.With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 1:34 AM

Dear Misraji,

Good morning.

I had opined that Moon Prana shall be running till 19th. You can very well understand that the dasa periods are not very accurate. they differ by few days. 19th to 21st is not long period. So you need not worry about his return. Mars Sookshma follows that of Moon.

Dr. Rath

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 10:59:45 PMRe: Regarding purchase of land

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 10:23 AM

Dear Misraji,

Dr. Rath

Monday, September 14, 2009 5:26:05 PMRe: Regarding purchase of land

Respected sir,Good evening,Thanks very much for quick response.I just came from court and read your message.I think 122 should be taken in to account as sale deed has to be signed by my wife and vendor. K.P.No 149 may be ignored, if K.P rule permits.Sir you are well adept in K.P system,so you may select which number should be taken for analysis.With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Monday, September 14, 2009, 5:17 AM

Dear Sir,

Dr. Rath

Sunday, September 13, 2009 8:37:48 PMRe: Regarding purchase of land

Dhirendra Nath Misra

Sunday, September 13, 2009, 2:30 PM

Dr. Rath

Dhirendra Nath Misra <dhirendranathmisra@ ymail.com>rathluther

Sunday, September 13, 2009 3:05:21 PMRegarding purchase of land

Respected Dr. Rath sir.Good after Noon,I posted above query to K.P forum yesterday but it was not published again and good wishes for Kalyan ji was published only.Hence this query is again being sent to you for your kind reply.I have mentioned K.P No.149 for my query.My DOB is 20.04.1959,TOB is 08:15AM,POB is BASTI(U.P),Longitud e 82:44E,Latitude 26:48N

I have to get a sale deed executed by end of this month regarding a land in the name of my wife Dr.Malti Misra.In this regard I have paid Rs.61000.00 as advance money to the vendor and rest of the consideration shall be paid at the time of execution of deed.I have to still  manage for the rest of the amount before the deed is executed.If I could not manage the rest amount,my advance money may be lost.The vendor has gone to Bombay now and if he does not come back by end of this month,I will be put in a trouble even If I could manage for the rest amount.That is why necessity for query arises. What is problem with my queries that it is not published.I hope that you will surely make response to me.In hope of your reply.With regards,

Dhirendra Nath Misra