IndiaDivine.org

palmistry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Cheiro came to India and learny Indian system of pamistry. G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

shahtahmasp <shahtahmaspSent: Thursday, 4 June, 2009 1:30:02 PM Palmistry

Sarey buzurk members ko Salaam I have a question regarding the similarity or differences in western palmistry from authors like the very succesful Cheiro and our Lal Kitab RespectfullyTahmasp

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Tahmasp ji, if u study the diagram given in cheiro's book regarding

time period assigned to different lines of palm. It is exactly the

same as given in lalkitab. Is it a coincidence? Regards. Kulbir.

On 6/4/09, shahtahmasp <shahtahmasp wrote:

> Sarey buzurk members ko Salaam I have a question regarding the similarity or

> differences in western palmistry from authors like the

> very succesful Cheiro and our Lal Kitab

> Respectfully

> Tahmasp

>

>

--

Sent from my mobile device

Guest guest

Dear Tahmasp , Here is an excrepts from the Chiero Famous book 'Language of Hand'. Here Chiero discussed about Lalkitab. I highlighted the related text.RegardsNirmal 2009-06-05 Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj å‘件人: shahtahmasp å‘é€æ—¶é—´ï¼š 2009-06-04 19:59:36 收件人: 抄é€ï¼š 主题: Palmistry Sarey buzurk members ko Salaam I have a question regarding the similarity or differences in western palmistry from authors like the very succesful Cheiro and our Lal Kitab RespectfullyTahmasp

Guest guest

Dear Nirmal Jee,

Many thanks for posting this excerpt from Cheiro's famous book. This took me down the memory lane as this was my first book on palmistry (purchased around 1960 for a princely sum of Rs. 8.) Later, when I came to know about LalKitab, and Pt Rup Chand Joshi jee, I always had this question in the back of my mind: Is he one of the Joshis who may have had access to the book/books mentioned by Cheiro?

Finally, I had the courage to ask Pt jee this question during my last meeting with him. In response he said that he had been asked that same question before and someone had even brought the Cheiro book to show him the preface. Then he laughingly admitted that let alone Sanskrit, he couldn't even read Hindi (as was the norm with a vast majority of Punjabi males of that era who could only read/write Urdu, English and Persian.)

There had been no tradition of astrology in his family, said Pt ji, as his father worked for the Punjab Land Revenue Department and did not follow the traditional Brahmanical path. But Pt Jee did have an inborn gift of intuition and became interested in learning astronomy. Around the time he was reading this book, he said, his life was suddenly changed or "jarred" as Pt jee implied. He then described his initial training through his dreams. [He developed the knowledge further through years of research and extreme hard work.]

Cheiro and other Western palmistry authors stop at palmistry itself. As far as I know, Cheiro has hardly ever mentioned astrology throughout his writings. There is not even a faint hint about horoscopes or 'astrology through palmistry' in any of the Western authors that I have seen. LalKitab however, goes way beyond, by leading from palmistry to astrology. The type of palmistry given in LalKitab can be used independently as well as in conjunction with astrology giving the astrology students an extra dimension, more options and avenues.

Fortunately, that knowledge is now available to all (Hindi reading population) through almost flawless Hindi transliteration of the palmistry dominant LalKitab volumes - 39, 40 and 42.

I have written this background information lest someone might think that Pt jee got LalKitab knowledge from the likes of the books mentioned by Cheiro. Pt jee was a siddh purush; one doesn’t become a siddh purush by reading books.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatia

--- On Fri, 6/5/09, Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nirbhar wrote:

Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nirbharRe: Palmistry"" Friday, June 5, 2009, 11:05 AM

Dear Tahmasp ,

Here is an excrepts from the Chiero Famous book 'Language of Hand'. Here Chiero discussed about Lalkitab. I highlighted the related text.

Regards

Nirmal

2009-06-05

Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj

å‘件人: shahtahmasp

å‘é€æ—¶é—´ï¼š 2009-06-04 19:59:36

收件人:

抄é€ï¼š

主题: Palmistry

Sarey buzurk members ko Salaam I have a question regarding the similarity or differences in western palmistry from authors like the very succesful Cheiro and our Lal Kitab RespectfullyTahmasp

• 4 months later...

Member,What do you mean by writing //palmstry  //.Neither you send photographs

of your both Palm,nor did you write your question ,nor you disclosed that

you are a Palmist.Please mail clear message.

Dhirendra Nath Misra

pramod g <garg_gwalior

Tue, October 20, 2009 6:49:15 AM

palmistry

palmstry