IndiaDivine.org

regarding my career

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Senthil,

Buddha-ad in Lagna-Udu-dasa is in Pachakadi-Sambandha from Amk-Moon which gives rejection in cases of work. You can worship Mahakala Jyotirlinga. Om Nama Sivaya Nama Mahakalaya until march-08. Then Ketu period from 03-08 can take You abroad..Fast on tuesdays and worship Parvati.

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

-

Senthil Adaikappan

sohamsa

Friday, November 17, 2006 6:41 AM

Regarding my career

Dear Gurus and Jyothishas,I have got lot of help and advices from this group on my career. I am struggling in my professional path for the last one and half years. I am not getting a proper job and really very worse in the career path until now. Since when I lost the job in July 2005, I am not able to find myself a hold in the career. Something or the other makes my interview messed up and I do not have any interviews for a long time.I am requesting you to help on my career path please or suggest me with some remedies for the career to get better.My DOB detailsDate of Birth - 06 November 1978Time- 00:29:10 HrsPlace - Chennai, TN, IndiaPlease help meThanks and regardsSenthil

[ Hare Rama Krsna ]Dear Rafal,A couple of questions.1. Why have you choosen Vimshottari from Lagna? Vimshottari from Chandra shows Rahu dasa Rahu antardasa and Rahu is placed in the 10th house from the Moon. This clearly indicates trouble in career and suffering as a result since Rahu is Atmakaraka.2. Before Rahu dasa (Chandra Vimshottari) Mars dasa was running. Mars is in Pachakadi-Sambandha from Amk-Moon yet his career was going well at this time. Moon does not consider anyone its natural enemy so why would Mars and Mercury give such different results?3. Why would Ketu antardasa take him abroad? - 10th house from Moon shows the demand for a job, and since Rahu is there and it is his dasa then there is great demand. In D10, planets in the 4th from the Sun give work, because it is the King's pleasure to give

jobs so he need not work. In this D10 chart Jupiter is exalted in the 4th from exalted Surya, so definately he will get work during Jupiter's antardasa (Oct 2007 onwards).Respectively,Michal[ Om Namo Narayanaya ]Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote: hraum namah adityaya Dear Senthil,

Buddha-ad in Lagna-Udu-dasa is in Pachakadi-Sambandha from Amk-Moon which gives rejection in cases of work. You can worship Mahakala Jyotirlinga. Om Nama Sivaya Nama Mahakalaya until march-08. Then Ketu period from 03-08 can take You abroad..Fast on tuesdays and worship Parvati. Regards Rafal Gendarz - Senthil Adaikappan sohamsa Friday, November 17, 2006 6:41 AM Regarding my career Dear Gurus and Jyothishas,I have got lot of help and advices from this group on my career. I am struggling in my professional path for the last one and half years. I am not getting a proper job and really very worse in the career path until now. Since when I lost the job in July 2005, I am not able to find myself a hold in the career. Something or the other makes my interview messed up and I do not have any interviews for a long time.I am requesting you to help on my career path please or suggest me with some remedies for the career to get better.My DOB detailsDate of Birth - 06 November 1978Time- 00:29:10 HrsPlace - Chennai, TN, IndiaPlease help meThanks and regardsSenthil

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment

hare rama krsna

Dear Michal, Namaskar,

Comments below.

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

-

Michal Dziwulski

sohamsa

Friday, November 17, 2006 8:42 PM

Re: Regarding my career

[ Hare Rama Krsna ]Dear Rafal,A couple of questions.1. Why have you choosen Vimshottari from Lagna?

[rafal] Kendra to Lagna is stronger.

2. Before Rahu dasa (Chandra Vimshottari) Mars dasa was running. Mars is in Pachakadi-Sambandha from Amk-Moon yet his career was going well at this time. Moon does not consider anyone its natural enemy so why would Mars and Mercury give such different results?

[rafal] Its better to use most suitable Dasa. Guruji advised me not to use Ch-Vim when Lagna is stronger. 12 from Amk-Mo grahas must give problem to work..especially if that Work-Karaka..3. Why would Ketu antardasa take him abroad?

[rafal] D1,D4,D10.

In D10, planets in the 4th from the Sun give work, because it is the King's pleasure to give jobs so he need not work.

[rafal] I use it more with MD. But it still only availability..

In this D10 chart Jupiter is exalted in the 4th from exalted Surya, so definately he will get work during Jupiter's antardasa (Oct 2007 onwards).

[rafal] It can also take one abroad. Guru is lagnesh so new initiatives and very ambitious period connected to finishing/transformations some other projects (8H). Very spiritual time though.. (third and eight bhavas in d10- Svargaamsa) and 3 from AL exalted! Laxmi Yoga..Srinath Yoga..Through Siva Blessing enemies will disappear..but after parivartana..

Respectively,Michal[ Om Namo Narayanaya ]Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme (AT) wp (DOT) pl> wrote:

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Senthil,

Buddha-ad in Lagna-Udu-dasa is in Pachakadi-Sambandha from Amk-Moon which gives rejection in cases of work. You can worship Mahakala Jyotirlinga. Om Nama Sivaya Nama Mahakalaya until march-08. Then Ketu period from 03-08 can take You abroad..Fast on tuesdays and worship Parvati.

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

-

Senthil Adaikappan

sohamsa

Regarding my career

Dear Gurus and Jyothishas,I have got lot of help and advices from this group on my career. I am struggling in my professional path for the last one and half years. I am not getting a proper job and really very worse in the career path until now. Since when I lost the job in July 2005, I am not able to find myself a hold in the career. Something or the other makes my interview messed up and I do not have any interviews for a long time.I am requesting you to help on my career path please or suggest me with some remedies for the career to get better.My DOB detailsDate of Birth - 06 November 1978Time- 00:29:10 HrsPlace - Chennai, TN, IndiaPlease help meThanks and regardsSenthil

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment

[ Hare Rama Krsna ]Dear Rafal,Thank you for your comments. But still you haven't explained why Ketu antardasa will take this person abroad. And now also you are saying that Jupiter can take the person abroad. Question still remains will the person go abroad or not and what is the combination causing this.Ketu is in the 9th house in Rasi, in 12th house in D4 and D10. However this criteria does not seem to be sufficient. I have seen charts with Graha's in these houses in divisional charts also, and the people did not travel during the antardasa's. And there are charts where the antardasa planet has a very weak link to these houses and the person travels. So what is so special about this Ketu that it will give travel? What about Mahadasa

lord? And then how is Jupiter taking the person abroad?Also, Mercury is karaka for work but Mars is 10th lord - so don't they have a similar role to play?Books like COVA use Vimshottari from Chandra in almost every example. And in this chart Chandra is in parivartana with planet in Lagna. So is Lagna Vimshottari really the most suitable in this case?I thought that Rahu in the 10th from Moon was quite straight forward a case of instability in work as Rahu is karaka for the same. And then to see that this instability started right after the start of Rahu dasa, then that would make it clear cut. I was taught that for Vimshottari one should look at the Mahadasa lord from the Lagna Lord - and here the same combination is occuring - Rahu in the 10th from Moon. How does the same application work for Venus Mahadasa with Lagna Vimshottari?Hope you can find the time to answer my

questions.Respectfully,Michal[ Om Namo Narayanaya ]Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote: hare rama krsna Dear Michal, Namaskar, Comments below.

Regards Rafal Gendarz - Michal Dziwulski sohamsa Friday, November 17, 2006 8:42 PM Re: Regarding my career [ Hare Rama Krsna ]Dear Rafal,A couple of questions.1. Why have you choosen Vimshottari

from Lagna? [rafal] Kendra to Lagna is stronger. 2. Before Rahu dasa (Chandra Vimshottari) Mars dasa was running. Mars is in Pachakadi-Sambandha from Amk-Moon yet his career was going well at this time. Moon does not consider anyone its natural enemy so why would Mars and Mercury give such different results? [rafal] Its better to use most suitable Dasa. Guruji advised me not to use Ch-Vim when Lagna is stronger. 12 from Amk-Mo grahas must give problem to work..especially if that Work-Karaka..3. Why would Ketu antardasa take him abroad? [rafal] D1,D4,D10. In D10, planets in the 4th from the Sun give work, because it is the King's pleasure to give jobs so he need not work. [rafal] I use it more with MD. But it still only availability.. In this D10 chart Jupiter is exalted in the 4th from exalted Surya, so definately he will get work during Jupiter's antardasa (Oct 2007 onwards). [rafal] It can also take one abroad. Guru is lagnesh so new initiatives and very ambitious period connected to finishing/transformations some other projects (8H). Very spiritual time though.. (third and eight bhavas in d10- Svargaamsa) and 3 from AL exalted! Laxmi Yoga..Srinath Yoga..Through Siva Blessing enemies will

disappear..but after parivartana.. Respectively,Michal[ Om Namo Narayanaya ]Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme (AT) wp (DOT) pl> wrote: hraum namah adityaya Dear Senthil, Buddha-ad in Lagna-Udu-dasa is in Pachakadi-Sambandha from Amk-Moon which gives rejection in cases of work. You can worship Mahakala Jyotirlinga. Om Nama Sivaya Nama Mahakalaya until march-08. Then Ketu period from 03-08 can take You abroad..Fast on tuesdays

and worship Parvati. Regards Rafal Gendarz - Senthil Adaikappan sohamsa Friday, November 17, 2006 6:41 AM Regarding my career Dear Gurus and Jyothishas,I have got lot of help and advices from this group on my career. I am struggling in my professional path for the last one and half years. I am not getting a proper job and really very worse in the career path until now. Since when I lost the job in July 2005, I am not able to

find myself a hold in the career. Something or the other makes my interview messed up and I do not have any interviews for a long time.I am requesting you to help on my career path please or suggest me with some remedies for the career to get better.My DOB detailsDate of Birth - 06 November 1978Time- 00:29:10 HrsPlace - Chennai, TN, IndiaPlease help meThanks and regardsSenthil Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment

Sponsored Link$420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much For Your Mortgage? Find Out!

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Michal.

Namaskar

In attached chart(Helsing.jhd) Ra-Ra period take one's abroad. Ra is aspecting Ke as 12L in D4 and in 12H in D10. That was sufficient. (I was taught that planets in these grahas and badhakesh takes one's abroad and I saw it working)

If You want to know if person will to do something draw Prasna. That is the way for confirmation presented by Hari Hara.

Jupiter can take person abroad but the position in Lagna can modify it as karma would make person dealing with work (6H) in native birthplace. Chandra-antardasa will be more problematic in this Parivartana. But still its good-yoga.

Mahadasa Lord is Badhakesh.

Mangal antardasa will also give some rejection but its position in dasamsa must give some dynamic activities related to work..be it promotion / discussion (7H) or concrete work. Person will be authoritative in dealing with arguments and conflicts.

Vimshottari from Chandra always works for person like Sri Acyuta dasa. You can see table in Vimshottari book of Sanjay Rath comparision between Lag-Vim and Ch-Vim on His example when He discuss birth of children.

Rahu is indeed in third but its in mooltikrona..it gives situation when person doesnt get support from friend circle (5 from AL) and in questions of career (10 from Mo) but Sani is placed in kendra to tenth bhava so its not so problematic. It blocks timing (Surya in 2H from) and Upadesa (3 from Guru). Person will get many opportunities to met foreigners (12 from Surya).

Still Your approach has many correct points and if Your experience and mantra tell You to follow these then hopefully it will be the proper way.

I think I answer all the querries. Ill be off till Monday! Nice weekend.

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

-

Michal Dziwulski

sohamsa

Saturday, November 18, 2006 6:44 AM

[ Hare Rama Krsna ]Dear Rafal,Thank you for your comments. But still you haven't explained why Ketu antardasa will take this person abroad. And now also you are saying that Jupiter can take the person abroad. Question still remains will the person go abroad or not and what is the combination causing this.Ketu is in the 9th house in Rasi, in 12th house in D4 and D10. However this criteria does not seem to be sufficient. I have seen charts with Graha's in these houses in divisional charts also, and the people did not travel during the antardasa's. And there are charts where the antardasa planet has a very weak link to these houses and the person travels. So what is so special about this Ketu that it will give travel? What about Mahadasa lord? And then how is Jupiter taking the person abroad?Also, Mercury is karaka for work but Mars is 10th lord - so don't they have a similar role to play?Books like COVA use Vimshottari from Chandra in almost every example. And in this chart Chandra is in parivartana with planet in Lagna. So is Lagna Vimshottari really the most suitable in this case?I thought that Rahu in the 10th from Moon was quite straight forward a case of instability in work as Rahu is karaka for the same. And then to see that this instability started right after the start of Rahu dasa, then that would make it clear cut. I was taught that for Vimshottari one should look at the Mahadasa lord from the Lagna Lord - and here the same combination is occuring - Rahu in the 10th from Moon. How does the same application work for Venus Mahadasa with Lagna Vimshottari?Hope you can find the time to answer my questions.Respectfully,Michal[ Om Namo Narayanaya ]Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme (AT) wp (DOT) pl> wrote:

hare rama krsna

Dear Michal, Namaskar,

Comments below.

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

-

Michal Dziwulski

sohamsa

Friday, November 17, 2006 8:42 PM

[ Hare Rama Krsna ]Dear Rafal,A couple of questions.1. Why have you choosen Vimshottari from Lagna?

[rafal] Kendra to Lagna is stronger.

2. Before Rahu dasa (Chandra Vimshottari) Mars dasa was running. Mars is in Pachakadi-Sambandha from Amk-Moon yet his career was going well at this time. Moon does not consider anyone its natural enemy so why would Mars and Mercury give such different results?

[rafal] Its better to use most suitable Dasa. Guruji advised me not to use Ch-Vim when Lagna is stronger. 12 from Amk-Mo grahas must give problem to work..especially if that Work-Karaka..3. Why would Ketu antardasa take him abroad?

[rafal] D1,D4,D10.

In D10, planets in the 4th from the Sun give work, because it is the King's pleasure to give jobs so he need not work.

[rafal] I use it more with MD. But it still only availability..

In this D10 chart Jupiter is exalted in the 4th from exalted Surya, so definately he will get work during Jupiter's antardasa (Oct 2007 onwards).

[rafal] It can also take one abroad. Guru is lagnesh so new initiatives and very ambitious period connected to finishing/transformations some other projects (8H). Very spiritual time though.. (third and eight bhavas in d10- Svargaamsa) and 3 from AL exalted! Laxmi Yoga..Srinath Yoga..Through Siva Blessing enemies will disappear..but after parivartana..

Respectively,Michal[ Om Namo Narayanaya ]Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme (AT) wp (DOT) pl> wrote:

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Senthil,

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

-

Senthil Adaikappan

sohamsa

Regarding my career

Sponsored Link$420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much For Your Mortgage? Find Out!

Dear Shri Rafalji,

My Humble pranaams to you,

First of all, Thank you very much for your help in suggesting

remedies for the career improvement and also about your future

predictions. I would like to give specific information on my life

events with regards to your discussion with Michal ji.

Currently I am running Mahadasha of Rahu and antardasa of Rahu. Back

in 200o, I went to Germany for my Master degree there.I faced lot of

difficultsituations after completing my Master degree in June, 2002.

I was suffering with hard situations in my life until March, 2004 for

around 2 years. In spite of all these situations around, I managed to

live in Germany. I was depressed mentally, Economically, as I

suffered for money and also some difficult circumstances.

With respect to my Natal chart, as you can see, my Lagna is Kataka

and rashi is Dhanus, and for kataka, the yoga karaka is Mars. But

during the Maha dasa of Mars I had such problems in my life.

Eventhough mars in placed in the sign Vrischika in trine.

After the start of Rahu Dasha last year Jan 2005, I have been in

tremendous amount of problems and I got married this year in Feb

2006, even I had no job at that time.

How this Rahu dasha will be?. Rahu Antardasha have been with

problems in career until now. I am also looking for any abroad

opportunities, but seems to be very hard.

I am also learning a lot from your discussion with Michalji.

It is great experience for one learning Jyothisha in this group.

Thanks and regards

Senthil

sohamsa , " Rafal Gendarz " <starsuponme

wrote:

>

> hraum namah adityaya

> Dear Michal.

> Namaskar

>

> a.. In attached chart(Helsing.jhd) Ra-Ra period take one's

abroad. Ra is aspecting Ke as 12L in D4 and in 12H in D10. That was

sufficient. (I was taught that planets in these grahas and badhakesh

takes one's abroad and I saw it working)

> b.. If You want to know if person will to do something draw

Prasna. That is the way for confirmation presented by Hari Hara.

> c.. Jupiter can take person abroad but the position in Lagna can

modify it as karma would make person dealing with work (6H) in

native birthplace. Chandra-antardasa will be more problematic in

this Parivartana. But still its good-yoga.

> d.. Mahadasa Lord is Badhakesh.

> e.. Mangal antardasa will also give some rejection but its

position in dasamsa must give some dynamic activities related to

work..be it promotion / discussion (7H) or concrete work. Person

will be authoritative in dealing with arguments and conflicts.

> f.. Vimshottari from Chandra always works for person like Sri

Acyuta dasa. You can see table in Vimshottari book of Sanjay Rath

comparision between Lag-Vim and Ch-Vim on His example when He

discuss birth of children.

> g.. Rahu is indeed in third but its in mooltikrona..it gives

situation when person doesnt get support from friend circle (5 from

AL) and in questions of career (10 from Mo) but Sani is placed in

kendra to tenth bhava so its not so problematic. It blocks timing

(Surya in 2H from) and Upadesa (3 from Guru). Person will get many

opportunities to met foreigners (12 from Surya).

> h.. Still Your approach has many correct points and if Your

experience and mantra tell You to follow these then hopefully it

will be the proper way.

>

> I think I answer all the querries. Ill be off till Monday! Nice

weekend.

>

>

> Regards

> Rafal Gendarz

>

>

> -

> Michal Dziwulski

> sohamsa

> Saturday, November 18, 2006 6:44 AM

> Re: Regarding my career

>

>

> [ Hare Rama Krsna ]

>

> Dear Rafal,

>

> Thank you for your comments. But still you haven't explained

why Ketu antardasa will take this person abroad. And now also you

are saying that Jupiter can take the person abroad. Question still

remains will the person go abroad or not and what is the combination

causing this.

>

> Ketu is in the 9th house in Rasi, in 12th house in D4 and D10.

However this criteria does not seem to be sufficient. I have seen

charts with Graha's in these houses in divisional charts also, and

the people did not travel during the antardasa's. And there are

charts where the antardasa planet has a very weak link to these

houses and the person travels. So what is so special about this

Ketu that it will give travel? What about Mahadasa lord? And then

how is Jupiter taking the person abroad?

>

> Also, Mercury is karaka for work but Mars is 10th lord - so

don't they have a similar role to play?

>

> Books like COVA use Vimshottari from Chandra in almost every

example. And in this chart Chandra is in parivartana with planet in

Lagna. So is Lagna Vimshottari really the most suitable in this

case?

>

> I thought that Rahu in the 10th from Moon was quite straight

forward a case of instability in work as Rahu is karaka for the

same. And then to see that this instability started right after the

start of Rahu dasa, then that would make it clear cut. I was taught

that for Vimshottari one should look at the Mahadasa lord from the

Lagna Lord - and here the same combination is occuring - Rahu in the

10th from Moon. How does the same application work for Venus

Mahadasa with Lagna Vimshottari?

>

> Hope you can find the time to answer my questions.

> Respectfully,

> Michal

>

> [ Om Namo Narayanaya ]

>

> Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:

>

> hare rama krsna

>

> Dear Michal, Namaskar,

>

>

> Comments below.

>

> Regards

> Rafal Gendarz

>

> -

> Michal Dziwulski

> sohamsa

> Friday, November 17, 2006 8:42 PM

>

>

> [ Hare Rama Krsna ]

>

> Dear Rafal,

>

> A couple of questions.

>

> 1. Why have you choosen Vimshottari from Lagna?

>

> [rafal] Kendra to Lagna is stronger.

>

> 2. Before Rahu dasa (Chandra Vimshottari) Mars dasa was

running. Mars is in Pachakadi-Sambandha from Amk-Moon yet his

career was going well at this time. Moon does not consider anyone

its natural enemy so why would Mars and Mercury give such different

results?

> [rafal] Its better to use most suitable Dasa. Guruji advised

me not to use Ch-Vim when Lagna is stronger. 12 from Amk-Mo grahas

must give problem to work..especially if that Work-Karaka..

>

> 3. Why would Ketu antardasa take him abroad?

>

> [rafal] D1,D4,D10.

>

>

> In D10, planets in the 4th from the Sun give work, because

it is the King's pleasure to give jobs so he need not work.

> [rafal] I use it more with MD. But it still only

availability..

> In this D10 chart Jupiter is exalted in the 4th from

exalted Surya, so definately he will get work during Jupiter's

antardasa (Oct 2007 onwards).

>

> [rafal] It can also take one abroad. Guru is lagnesh so new

initiatives and very ambitious period connected to

finishing/transformations some other projects (8H). Very spiritual

time though.. (third and eight bhavas in d10- Svargaamsa) and 3 from

AL exalted! Laxmi Yoga..Srinath Yoga..Through Siva Blessing enemies

will disappear..but after parivartana..

>

> Respectively,

> Michal

>

> [ Om Namo Narayanaya ]

>

>

> Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:

>

> hraum namah adityaya

> Dear Senthil,

>

> Buddha-ad in Lagna-Udu-dasa is in Pachakadi-Sambandha from

Amk-Moon which gives rejection in cases of work. You can worship

Mahakala Jyotirlinga. Om Nama Sivaya Nama Mahakalaya until march-08.

Then Ketu period from 03-08 can take You abroad..Fast on tuesdays

and worship Parvati.

>

>

> Regards

> Rafal Gendarz

>

>

>

> -

> Senthil Adaikappan

> sohamsa

> Friday, November 17, 2006 6:41 AM

> Regarding my career

>

>

> Dear Gurus and Jyothishas,

>

> I have got lot of help and advices from this group on my

career. I

> am struggling in my professional path for the last one

and half

> years. I am not getting a proper job and really very

worse in the

> career path until now. Since when I lost the job in July

2005, I am

> not able to find myself a hold in the career. Something

or the other

> makes my interview messed up and I do not have any

interviews for a

> long time.

>

> I am requesting you to help on my career path please or

suggest me

> with some remedies for the career to get better.

>

> My DOB details

>

> Date of Birth - 06 November 1978

> Time- 00:29:10 Hrs

> Place - Chennai, TN, India

>

> Please help me

>

> Thanks and regards

> Senthil

>

>

>

>

>

> -

-------

> Sponsored Link

>

> Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for

$1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment

>

>

>

>

> -

-----------

> Sponsored Link

>

> $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much For

Your Mortgage? Find Out!

>

Jai Mata

Namskar

Your have Karktka lagna with guru in lagna 10th lord mars in yodha with budha in 5

th house 8th from 10th house losing war. Budha is functional malefic for the chart.

As you said that you left job in july 2005. at that time Your meen dasa started in 2002 which is 9

th house aspected by rahu in kanya , chander (AMK) in dhanu and mithuna with rajaya pada. Meen

is ubhay uday sign will give its result in between. Chander Is only planet which will give bad result being AMk aspected by malefic and 6th from langa and dasa lord and 9

th from 10th from lagan and 10th from dasa sign meena. These all created situation for you.

antra of tula started 2005 which is your 4th

house bahdhka shukra placed there with neecha surya shukra is your Arudha lagna lord and horo lagna lord tula is head rising sign so it will give its result in the begging of dasa. And did same in your case.

As you havnt mentioned the data of leaving or your job in july the kantaka shani was there and the rahu was trnsting to your bhagya as this might have happnd as the kuja entered to mesha in july 2005.

Narayana Dasa of D-1 chart (a versatile phalita rasi dasa):

Meen MD: 2002-11-06 (4:22:37) - 2011-11-06 (11:47:40)`

Tula AD: 2005-02-02 (8:57:12) - 2005-11-05 (22:48:14)

Any way you will get job in jan 2007 and after that you will get good jchance of ob in may 2005.

sthana privartna for job is there in your chart you have to leave your native land for karma, Rahu dasa are destined to do this as this is placed in 12th from surya and rahu transiting 10th to your AL. result for time of your exchange between Chandra and guru has come and chander will come to

own house.Mars 10th lord will be activated being yogakarka which was earlier placed 12th from chander Which was not good placedment but nowonwords it will open new doorway.

Amit puri

On 18/11/06, Senthil Adaikappan <findsenthil wrote:

Dear Shri Rafalji,My Humble pranaams to you,First of all, Thank you very much for your help in suggesting remedies for the career improvement and also about your future predictions. I would like to give specific information on my life events with regards to your discussion with Michal ji. Currently I am running Mahadasha of Rahu and antardasa of Rahu. Back in 200o, I went to Germany for my Master degree there.I faced lot of difficultsituations after completing my Master degree in June, 2002. I was suffering with hard situations in my life until March, 2004 foraround 2 years. In spite of all these situations around, I managed tolive in Germany. I was depressed mentally, Economically, as Isuffered for money and also some difficult circumstances.

With respect to my Natal chart, as you can see, my Lagna is Katakaand rashi is Dhanus, and for kataka, the yoga karaka is Mars. Butduring the Maha dasa of Mars I had such problems in my life.Eventhough mars in placed in the sign Vrischika in trine. After the start of Rahu Dasha last year Jan 2005, I have been in tremendous amount of problems and I got married this year in Feb 2006, even I had no job at that time.How this Rahu dasha will be?. Rahu Antardasha have been with problems in career until now. I am also looking for any abroad opportunities, but seems to be very hard.I am also learning a lot from your discussion with Michalji. It is great experience for one learning Jyothisha in this group.

Thanks and regardsSenthilsohamsa , " Rafal Gendarz " <starsuponme wrote:>> hraum namah adityaya> Dear Michal.> Namaskar> > a.. In attached chart(Helsing.jhd) Ra-Ra period take one's abroad. Ra is aspecting Ke as 12L in D4 and in 12H in D10. That was sufficient. (I was taught that planets in these grahas and badhakesh takes one's abroad and I saw it working)> b.. If You want to know if person will to do something draw Prasna. That is the way for confirmation presented by Hari Hara.

> c.. Jupiter can take person abroad but the position in Lagna can modify it as karma would make person dealing with work (6H) in native birthplace. Chandra-antardasa will be more problematic in this Parivartana. But still its good-yoga.> d.. Mahadasa Lord is Badhakesh.> e.. Mangal antardasa will also give some rejection but its position in dasamsa must give some dynamic activities related to work..be it promotion / discussion (7H) or concrete work. Person will be authoritative in dealing with arguments and conflicts.> f.. Vimshottari from Chandra always works for person like Sri

Acyuta dasa. You can see table in Vimshottari book of Sanjay Rath comparision between Lag-Vim and Ch-Vim on His example when He discuss birth of children. > g.. Rahu is indeed in third but its in mooltikrona..it gives situation when person doesnt get support from friend circle (5 from AL) and in questions of career (10 from Mo) but Sani is placed in kendra to tenth bhava so its not so problematic. It blocks timing (Surya in 2H from) and Upadesa (3 from Guru). Person will get many opportunities to met foreigners (12 from Surya).> h.. Still Your approach has many correct points and if Your experience and mantra tell You to follow these then hopefully it will be the proper way. > > I think I answer all the querries. Ill be off till Monday! Nice weekend.> > > Regards> Rafal Gendarz> > > - > Michal Dziwulski >

sohamsa > Saturday, November 18, 2006 6:44 AM> Re: Regarding my career> > > [ Hare Rama Krsna ]> > Dear Rafal,> > Thank you for your comments. But still you haven't explained why Ketu antardasa will take this person abroad. And now also you are saying that Jupiter can take the person abroad. Question still remains will the person go abroad or not and what is the combination causing this.

> > Ketu is in the 9th house in Rasi, in 12th house in D4 and D10. However this criteria does not seem to be sufficient. I have seen charts with Graha's in these houses in divisional charts also, and the people did not travel during the antardasa's. And there are charts where the antardasa planet has a very weak link to these houses and the person travels. So what is so special about this Ketu that it will give travel? What about Mahadasa lord? And then how is Jupiter taking the person abroad?> > Also, Mercury is karaka for work but Mars is 10th lord - so don't they have a similar role to play?> > Books like COVA use Vimshottari from Chandra in almost every example. And in this chart Chandra is in parivartana with planet in Lagna. So is Lagna Vimshottari really the most suitable in this case?> > I thought that Rahu in the 10th from Moon was quite straight forward a case of instability in work as Rahu is karaka for the same. And then to see that this instability started right after the start of Rahu dasa, then that would make it clear cut. I was taught that for Vimshottari one should look at the Mahadasa lord from the Lagna Lord - and here the same combination is occuring - Rahu in the 10th from Moon. How does the same application work for Venus Mahadasa with Lagna Vimshottari?> > Hope you can find the time to answer my questions.

> Respectfully,> Michal> > [ Om Namo Narayanaya ]>

> Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:> > hare rama krsna> > Dear Michal, Namaskar,> > > Comments below.> > Regards> Rafal Gendarz> > - > Michal Dziwulski >

sohamsa > Friday, November 17, 2006 8:42 PM> Re: Regarding my career> > > [ Hare Rama Krsna ]> > Dear Rafal,> > A couple of questions.

> > 1. Why have you choosen Vimshottari from Lagna? > > [rafal] Kendra to Lagna is stronger.> > 2. Before Rahu dasa (Chandra Vimshottari) Mars dasa was running. Mars is in Pachakadi-Sambandha from Amk-Moon yet his career was going well at this time. Moon does not consider anyone its natural enemy so why would Mars and Mercury give such different results?> [rafal] Its better to use most suitable Dasa. Guruji advised me not to use Ch-Vim when Lagna is stronger. 12 from Amk-Mo grahas must give problem to work..especially if that Work-Karaka..> > 3. Why would Ketu antardasa take him abroad? > > [rafal] D1,D4,D10.

> > > In D10, planets in the 4th from the Sun give work, because it is the King's pleasure to give jobs so he need not work. > [rafal] I use it more with MD. But it still only availability..

> In this D10 chart Jupiter is exalted in the 4th from exalted Surya, so definately he will get work during Jupiter's antardasa (Oct 2007 onwards).> > [rafal] It can also take one abroad. Guru is lagnesh so new initiatives and very ambitious period connected to finishing/transformations some other projects (8H). Very spiritual time though.. (third and eight bhavas in d10- Svargaamsa) and 3 from AL exalted! Laxmi Yoga..Srinath Yoga..Through Siva Blessing enemies will disappear..but after parivartana..> > Respectively,> Michal> > [ Om Namo Narayanaya ]> >

> Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:> > hraum namah adityaya> Dear Senthil,> > Buddha-ad in Lagna-Udu-dasa is in Pachakadi-Sambandha from Amk-Moon which gives rejection in cases of work. You can worship Mahakala Jyotirlinga. Om Nama Sivaya Nama Mahakalaya until march-08. Then Ketu period from 03-08 can take You abroad..Fast on tuesdays and worship Parvati.

> > > Regards> Rafal Gendarz> > > > - > Senthil Adaikappan >

sohamsa > Friday, November 17, 2006 6:41 AM> Regarding my career> > > Dear Gurus and Jyothishas,> > I have got lot of help and advices from this group on my career. I > am struggling in my professional path for the last one and half > years. I am not getting a proper job and really very worse in the > career path until now. Since when I lost the job in July 2005, I am > not able to find myself a hold in the career. Something or the other > makes my interview messed up and I do not have any interviews for a > long time.> > I am requesting you to help on my career path please or suggest me > with some remedies for the career to get better.> > My DOB details> > Date of Birth - 06 November 1978> Time- 00:29:10 Hrs> Place - Chennai, TN, India> > Please help me> > Thanks and regards> Senthil> > > > > > --------------------------------> Sponsored Link

> > Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment > > > > > -------------------------

-----------> Sponsored Link> > $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much For Your Mortgage? Find Out!>

sorry for some typo error i have tired to rectify one of important

below.and also clear you doubt that why mars dasa was not good as the

mars is placed 12th from moon.

Rectifyd Part of last mail ::: Any way you will get job in jan 2007

and after that you will get good chance of job in may 2007.

amit puri

sohamsa , " Amit Puri " <amitpuri20 wrote:

>

> Jai Mata

>

>

>

> Namskar

>

>

>

> Your have Karktka lagna with guru in lagna 10th lord mars in yodha

with

> budha in 5th house 8th from 10th house losing war. Budha is

functional

> malefic for the chart.

>

>

>

> As you said that you left job in july 2005. at that time Your meen

dasa

> started in 2002 which is 9th house aspected by rahu in kanya ,

chander

> (AMK) in dhanu and mithuna with rajaya pada. Meen is ubhay uday

sign will

> give its result in between. Chander Is only planet which will give

bad

> result being AMk aspected by malefic and 6th from langa and dasa

lord and 9

> th from 10th from lagan and 10th from dasa sign meena. These all

created

> situation for you.

>

>

>

> antra of tula started 2005 which is your 4th house bahdhka shukra

placed

> there with neecha surya shukra is your Arudha lagna lord and horo

lagna lord

> tula is head rising sign so it will give its result in the begging

of dasa.

> And did same in your case.

>

>

>

> As you havnt mentioned the data of leaving or your job in july the

kantaka

> shani was there and the rahu was trnsting to your bhagya as this

might have

> happnd as the kuja entered to mesha in july 2005.

>

>

>

> *Narayana Dasa of D-1 chart (a versatile phalita rasi dasa):*

>

>

>

> Meen MD: 2002-11-06 (4:22:37) - 2011-11-06 (11:47:40)`

>

> Tula AD: 2005-02-02 (8:57:12) - 2005-11-05 (22:48:14)

>

>

>

>

>

> Any way you will get job in jan 2007 and after that you will get

good

> jchance of ob in may 2005.

>

> sthana privartna for job is there in your chart you have to leave

your

> native land for karma, Rahu dasa are destined to do this as this is

placed

> in 12th from surya and rahu transiting 10th to your AL. result for

time of

> your exchange between Chandra and guru has come and chander will

come to own

> house.Mars 10th lord will be activated being yogakarka which was

earlier

> placed 12th from chander Which was not good placedment but

nowonwords it

> will open new doorway.

>

>

>

> Amit puri

> >

> > Dear Shri Rafalji,

> >

> > My Humble pranaams to you,

> >

> > First of all, Thank you very much for your help in suggesting

> > remedies for the career improvement and also about your future

> > predictions. I would like to give specific information on my life

> > events with regards to your discussion with Michal ji.

> >

> > Currently I am running Mahadasha of Rahu and antardasa of Rahu.

Back

> > in 200o, I went to Germany for my Master degree there.I faced lot

of

> > difficultsituations after completing my Master degree in June,

> > I was suffering with hard situations in my life until March, 2004

for

> > around 2 years. In spite of all these situations around, I

managed to

> > live in Germany. I was depressed mentally, Economically, as I

> > suffered for money and also some difficult circumstances.

> >

> > With respect to my Natal chart, as you can see, my Lagna is Kataka

> > and rashi is Dhanus, and for kataka, the yoga karaka is Mars. But

> > during the Maha dasa of Mars I had such problems in my life.

> > Eventhough mars in placed in the sign Vrischika in trine.

> >

> > After the start of Rahu Dasha last year Jan 2005, I have been in

> > tremendous amount of problems and I got married this year in Feb

> > 2006, even I had no job at that time.

> >

> > How this Rahu dasha will be?. Rahu Antardasha have been with

> > problems in career until now. I am also looking for any abroad

> > opportunities, but seems to be very hard.

> >

> > I am also learning a lot from your discussion with Michalji.

> >

> > It is great experience for one learning Jyothisha in this group.

> >

> > Thanks and regards

> >

> > Senthil

> >

> > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>, " Rafal

> > Gendarz " <starsuponme@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > hraum namah adityaya

> > > Dear Michal.

> > > Namaskar

> > >

> > > a.. In attached chart(Helsing.jhd) Ra-Ra period take one's

> > abroad. Ra is aspecting Ke as 12L in D4 and in 12H in D10. That

was

> > sufficient. (I was taught that planets in these grahas and

badhakesh

> > takes one's abroad and I saw it working)

> > > b.. If You want to know if person will to do something draw

> > Prasna. That is the way for confirmation presented by Hari Hara.

> > > c.. Jupiter can take person abroad but the position in Lagna can

> > modify it as karma would make person dealing with work (6H) in

> > native birthplace. Chandra-antardasa will be more problematic in

> > this Parivartana. But still its good-yoga.

> > > d.. Mahadasa Lord is Badhakesh.

> > > e.. Mangal antardasa will also give some rejection but its

> > position in dasamsa must give some dynamic activities related to

> > work..be it promotion / discussion (7H) or concrete work. Person

> > will be authoritative in dealing with arguments and conflicts.

> > > f.. Vimshottari from Chandra always works for person like Sri

> > Acyuta dasa. You can see table in Vimshottari book of Sanjay Rath

> > comparision between Lag-Vim and Ch-Vim on His example when He

> > discuss birth of children.

> > > g.. Rahu is indeed in third but its in mooltikrona..it gives

> > situation when person doesnt get support from friend circle (5

from

> > AL) and in questions of career (10 from Mo) but Sani is placed in

> > kendra to tenth bhava so its not so problematic. It blocks timing

> > (Surya in 2H from) and Upadesa (3 from Guru). Person will get many

> > opportunities to met foreigners (12 from Surya).

> > > h.. Still Your approach has many correct points and if Your

> > experience and mantra tell You to follow these then hopefully it

> > will be the proper way.

> > >

> > > I think I answer all the querries. Ill be off till Monday! Nice

> > weekend.

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Rafal Gendarz

> > >

> > >

> > > -

> > > Michal Dziwulski

> > > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>

> > > Saturday, November 18, 2006 6:44 AM

> > > Re: Regarding my career

> > >

> > >

> > > [ Hare Rama Krsna ]

> > >

> > > Dear Rafal,

> > >

> > > Thank you for your comments. But still you haven't explained

> > why Ketu antardasa will take this person abroad. And now also you

> > are saying that Jupiter can take the person abroad. Question still

> > remains will the person go abroad or not and what is the

combination

> > causing this.

> > >

> > > Ketu is in the 9th house in Rasi, in 12th house in D4 and D10.

> > However this criteria does not seem to be sufficient. I have seen

> > charts with Graha's in these houses in divisional charts also, and

> > the people did not travel during the antardasa's. And there are

> > charts where the antardasa planet has a very weak link to these

> > houses and the person travels. So what is so special about this

> > Ketu that it will give travel? What about Mahadasa lord? And then

> > how is Jupiter taking the person abroad?

> > >

> > > Also, Mercury is karaka for work but Mars is 10th lord - so

> > don't they have a similar role to play?

> > >

> > > Books like COVA use Vimshottari from Chandra in almost every

> > example. And in this chart Chandra is in parivartana with planet

in

> > Lagna. So is Lagna Vimshottari really the most suitable in this

> > case?

> > >

> > > I thought that Rahu in the 10th from Moon was quite straight

> > forward a case of instability in work as Rahu is karaka for the

> > same. And then to see that this instability started right after

the

> > start of Rahu dasa, then that would make it clear cut. I was

taught

> > that for Vimshottari one should look at the Mahadasa lord from the

> > Lagna Lord - and here the same combination is occuring - Rahu in

the

> > 10th from Moon. How does the same application work for Venus

> > Mahadasa with Lagna Vimshottari?

> > >

> > > Hope you can find the time to answer my questions.

> > > Respectfully,

> > > Michal

> > >

> > > [ Om Namo Narayanaya ]

> > >

> > > Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@> wrote:

> > >

> > > hare rama krsna

> > >

> > > Dear Michal, Namaskar,

> > >

> > >

> > > Comments below.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Rafal Gendarz

> > >

> > > -

> > > Michal Dziwulski

> > > Friday, November 17, 2006 8:42 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Rafal,

> > >

> > > A couple of questions.

> > >

> > > 1. Why have you choosen Vimshottari from Lagna?

> > >

> > > [rafal] Kendra to Lagna is stronger.

> > >

> > > 2. Before Rahu dasa (Chandra Vimshottari) Mars dasa was

> > running. Mars is in Pachakadi-Sambandha from Amk-Moon yet his

> > career was going well at this time. Moon does not consider anyone

> > its natural enemy so why would Mars and Mercury give such

different

> > results?

> > > [rafal] Its better to use most suitable Dasa. Guruji advised

> > me not to use Ch-Vim when Lagna is stronger. 12 from Amk-Mo grahas

> > must give problem to work..especially if that Work-Karaka..

> > >

> > > 3. Why would Ketu antardasa take him abroad?

> > >

> > > [rafal] D1,D4,D10.

> > >

> > >

> > > In D10, planets in the 4th from the Sun give work, because

> > it is the King's pleasure to give jobs so he need not work.

> > > [rafal] I use it more with MD. But it still only

> > availability..

> > > In this D10 chart Jupiter is exalted in the 4th from

> > exalted Surya, so definately he will get work during Jupiter's

> > antardasa (Oct 2007 onwards).

> > >

> > > [rafal] It can also take one abroad. Guru is lagnesh so new

> > initiatives and very ambitious period connected to

> > finishing/transformations some other projects (8H). Very spiritual

> > time though.. (third and eight bhavas in d10- Svargaamsa) and 3

from

> > AL exalted! Laxmi Yoga..Srinath Yoga..Through Siva Blessing

enemies

> > will disappear..but after parivartana..

> > >

> > > Respectively,

> > > Michal

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Senthil,

> > >

> > > Buddha-ad in Lagna-Udu-dasa is in Pachakadi-Sambandha from

> > Amk-Moon which gives rejection in cases of work. You can worship

> > Mahakala Jyotirlinga. Om Nama Sivaya Nama Mahakalaya until march-

> > Then Ketu period from 03-08 can take You abroad..Fast on tuesdays

> > and worship Parvati.

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Rafal Gendarz

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > -

> > > Senthil Adaikappan

> > > Friday, November 17, 2006 6:41 AM

> > > Regarding my career

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Gurus and Jyothishas,

> > >

> > > I have got lot of help and advices from this group on my

> > career. I

> > > am struggling in my professional path for the last one

> > and half

> > > years. I am not getting a proper job and really very

> > worse in the

> > > career path until now. Since when I lost the job in July

> > 2005, I am

> > > not able to find myself a hold in the career. Something

> > or the other

> > > makes my interview messed up and I do not have any

> > interviews for a

> > > long time.

> > >

> > > I am requesting you to help on my career path please or

> > suggest me

> > > with some remedies for the career to get better.

> > >

> > > My DOB details

> > >

> > > Date of Birth - 06 November 1978

> > > Time- 00:29:10 Hrs

> > > Place - Chennai, TN, India

> > >

> > > Please help me

> > >

> > > Thanks and regards

> > > Senthil

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > -------------------------

> > -------

> > > Sponsored Link

> > >

> > > Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for

> > $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > -----------

> > > Sponsored Link

> > >

> > > $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much For

> > Your Mortgage? Find Out!

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Senthil

I used Lagna-Vimshottari.

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

sohamsa , " Senthil Adaikappan "

<findsenthil wrote:

>

> Dear Shri Rafalji,

>

> My Humble pranaams to you,

>

> First of all, Thank you very much for your help in suggesting

> remedies for the career improvement and also about your future

> predictions. I would like to give specific information on my life

> events with regards to your discussion with Michal ji.

>

> Currently I am running Mahadasha of Rahu and antardasa of Rahu.

Back

> in 200o, I went to Germany for my Master degree there.I faced lot

of

> difficultsituations after completing my Master degree in June,

> I was suffering with hard situations in my life until March, 2004

for

> around 2 years. In spite of all these situations around, I managed

to

> live in Germany. I was depressed mentally, Economically, as I

> suffered for money and also some difficult circumstances.

>

> With respect to my Natal chart, as you can see, my Lagna is Kataka

> and rashi is Dhanus, and for kataka, the yoga karaka is Mars. But

> during the Maha dasa of Mars I had such problems in my life.

> Eventhough mars in placed in the sign Vrischika in trine.

>

> After the start of Rahu Dasha last year Jan 2005, I have been in

> tremendous amount of problems and I got married this year in Feb

> 2006, even I had no job at that time.

>

> How this Rahu dasha will be?. Rahu Antardasha have been with

> problems in career until now. I am also looking for any abroad

> opportunities, but seems to be very hard.

>

> I am also learning a lot from your discussion with Michalji.

>

> It is great experience for one learning Jyothisha in this group.

>

>

>

> Thanks and regards

>

>

> Senthil

>

>

>

>

>

> sohamsa , " Rafal Gendarz " <starsuponme@>

> wrote:

> >

> > hraum namah adityaya

> > Dear Michal.

> > Namaskar

> >

> > a.. In attached chart(Helsing.jhd) Ra-Ra period take one's

> abroad. Ra is aspecting Ke as 12L in D4 and in 12H in D10. That

was

> sufficient. (I was taught that planets in these grahas and

badhakesh

> takes one's abroad and I saw it working)

> > b.. If You want to know if person will to do something draw

> Prasna. That is the way for confirmation presented by Hari Hara.

> > c.. Jupiter can take person abroad but the position in Lagna

can

> modify it as karma would make person dealing with work (6H) in

> native birthplace. Chandra-antardasa will be more problematic in

> this Parivartana. But still its good-yoga.

> > d.. Mahadasa Lord is Badhakesh.

> > e.. Mangal antardasa will also give some rejection but its

> position in dasamsa must give some dynamic activities related to

> work..be it promotion / discussion (7H) or concrete work. Person

> will be authoritative in dealing with arguments and conflicts.

> > f.. Vimshottari from Chandra always works for person like Sri

> Acyuta dasa. You can see table in Vimshottari book of Sanjay Rath

> comparision between Lag-Vim and Ch-Vim on His example when He

> discuss birth of children.

> > g.. Rahu is indeed in third but its in mooltikrona..it gives

> situation when person doesnt get support from friend circle (5

from

> AL) and in questions of career (10 from Mo) but Sani is placed in

> kendra to tenth bhava so its not so problematic. It blocks timing

> (Surya in 2H from) and Upadesa (3 from Guru). Person will get many

> opportunities to met foreigners (12 from Surya).

> > h.. Still Your approach has many correct points and if Your

> experience and mantra tell You to follow these then hopefully it

> will be the proper way.

> >

> > I think I answer all the querries. Ill be off till Monday! Nice

> weekend.

> >

> >

> > Regards

> > Rafal Gendarz

> >

> >

> > -

> > Michal Dziwulski

> > sohamsa

> > Saturday, November 18, 2006 6:44 AM

> > Re: Regarding my career

> >

> >

> > [ Hare Rama Krsna ]

> >

> > Dear Rafal,

> >

> > Thank you for your comments. But still you haven't explained

> why Ketu antardasa will take this person abroad. And now also you

> are saying that Jupiter can take the person abroad. Question

still

> remains will the person go abroad or not and what is the

combination

> causing this.

> >

> > Ketu is in the 9th house in Rasi, in 12th house in D4 and

D10.

> However this criteria does not seem to be sufficient. I have seen

> charts with Graha's in these houses in divisional charts also, and

> the people did not travel during the antardasa's. And there are

> charts where the antardasa planet has a very weak link to these

> houses and the person travels. So what is so special about this

> Ketu that it will give travel? What about Mahadasa lord? And

then

> how is Jupiter taking the person abroad?

> >

> > Also, Mercury is karaka for work but Mars is 10th lord - so

> don't they have a similar role to play?

> >

> > Books like COVA use Vimshottari from Chandra in almost every

> example. And in this chart Chandra is in parivartana with planet

in

> Lagna. So is Lagna Vimshottari really the most suitable in this

> case?

> >

> > I thought that Rahu in the 10th from Moon was quite straight

> forward a case of instability in work as Rahu is karaka for the

> same. And then to see that this instability started right after

the

> start of Rahu dasa, then that would make it clear cut. I was

taught

> that for Vimshottari one should look at the Mahadasa lord from the

> Lagna Lord - and here the same combination is occuring - Rahu in

the

> 10th from Moon. How does the same application work for Venus

> Mahadasa with Lagna Vimshottari?

> >

> > Hope you can find the time to answer my questions.

> > Respectfully,

> > Michal

> >

> > [ Om Namo Narayanaya ]

> >

> > Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@> wrote:

> >

> > hare rama krsna

> >

> > Dear Michal, Namaskar,

> >

> >

> > Comments below.

> >

> > Regards

> > Rafal Gendarz

> >

> > -

> > Michal Dziwulski

> > sohamsa

> > Friday, November 17, 2006 8:42 PM

> >

> >

> > [ Hare Rama Krsna ]

> >

> > Dear Rafal,

> >

> > A couple of questions.

> >

> > 1. Why have you choosen Vimshottari from Lagna?

> >

> > [rafal] Kendra to Lagna is stronger.

> >

> > 2. Before Rahu dasa (Chandra Vimshottari) Mars dasa was

> running. Mars is in Pachakadi-Sambandha from Amk-Moon yet his

> career was going well at this time. Moon does not consider anyone

> its natural enemy so why would Mars and Mercury give such

different

> results?

> > [rafal] Its better to use most suitable Dasa. Guruji

advised

> me not to use Ch-Vim when Lagna is stronger. 12 from Amk-Mo grahas

> must give problem to work..especially if that Work-Karaka..

> >

> > 3. Why would Ketu antardasa take him abroad?

> >

> > [rafal] D1,D4,D10.

> >

> >

> > In D10, planets in the 4th from the Sun give work,

because

> it is the King's pleasure to give jobs so he need not work.

> > [rafal] I use it more with MD. But it still only

> availability..

> > In this D10 chart Jupiter is exalted in the 4th from

> exalted Surya, so definately he will get work during Jupiter's

> antardasa (Oct 2007 onwards).

> >

> > [rafal] It can also take one abroad. Guru is lagnesh so

new

> initiatives and very ambitious period connected to

> finishing/transformations some other projects (8H). Very spiritual

> time though.. (third and eight bhavas in d10- Svargaamsa) and 3

from

> AL exalted! Laxmi Yoga..Srinath Yoga..Through Siva Blessing

enemies

> will disappear..but after parivartana..

> >

> > Respectively,

> > Michal

> >

> > [ Om Namo Narayanaya ]

> >

> >

> > Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@> wrote:

> >

> > hraum namah adityaya

> > Dear Senthil,

> >

> > Buddha-ad in Lagna-Udu-dasa is in Pachakadi-Sambandha

from

> Amk-Moon which gives rejection in cases of work. You can worship

> Mahakala Jyotirlinga. Om Nama Sivaya Nama Mahakalaya until march-

> Then Ketu period from 03-08 can take You abroad..Fast on tuesdays

> and worship Parvati.

> >

> >

> > Regards

> > Rafal Gendarz

> >

> >

> >

> > -

> > Senthil Adaikappan

> > sohamsa

> > Friday, November 17, 2006 6:41 AM

> > Regarding my career

> >

> >

> > Dear Gurus and Jyothishas,

> >

> > I have got lot of help and advices from this group on

my

> career. I

> > am struggling in my professional path for the last one

> and half

> > years. I am not getting a proper job and really very

> worse in the

> > career path until now. Since when I lost the job in

July

> 2005, I am

> > not able to find myself a hold in the career.

Something

> or the other

> > makes my interview messed up and I do not have any

> interviews for a

> > long time.

> >

> > I am requesting you to help on my career path please

or

> suggest me

> > with some remedies for the career to get better.

> >

> > My DOB details

> >

> > Date of Birth - 06 November 1978

> > Time- 00:29:10 Hrs

> > Place - Chennai, TN, India

> >

> > Please help me

> >

> > Thanks and regards

> > Senthil

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --------------------------------

--

> -------

> > Sponsored Link

> >

> > Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for

> $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --------------------------------

--

> -----------

> > Sponsored Link

> >

> > $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much

For

> Your Mortgage? Find Out!

> >

>

Dear Shri Amitji,

I am really obliged with your prediction based on Ashtottari dasa. I

left the job on July 28, 2005. Also Mars has lost the war with

Mercury, and that is the reason for the problems I faced abroad.

About the sthana parivartana of Moon and jupiter, I am not able to

understand what you said?. Since Rahu is placed in 12th from Surya,

I get that this has good chances of me going abroad, but Rahu

antardasa which is completing only by Oct 2007 will be a problem or

Ok or will my condition only improve after Oct 2007 when Jupiter

Antardasa starts?.

With regards

Senthil

sohamsa , " Amit Puri " <amitpuri20 wrote:

>

> Jai Mata

>

>

>

> Namskar

>

>

>

> Your have Karktka lagna with guru in lagna 10th lord mars in yodha

with

> budha in 5th house 8th from 10th house losing war. Budha is

functional

> malefic for the chart.

>

>

>

> As you said that you left job in july 2005. at that time Your meen

dasa

> started in 2002 which is 9th house aspected by rahu in kanya ,

chander

> (AMK) in dhanu and mithuna with rajaya pada. Meen is ubhay uday

sign will

> give its result in between. Chander Is only planet which will

give bad

> result being AMk aspected by malefic and 6th from langa and dasa

lord and 9

> th from 10th from lagan and 10th from dasa sign meena. These all

created

> situation for you.

>

>

>

> antra of tula started 2005 which is your 4th house bahdhka shukra

placed

> there with neecha surya shukra is your Arudha lagna lord and horo

lagna lord

> tula is head rising sign so it will give its result in the

begging of dasa.

> And did same in your case.

>

>

>

> As you havnt mentioned the data of leaving or your job in july the

kantaka

> shani was there and the rahu was trnsting to your bhagya as this

might have

> happnd as the kuja entered to mesha in july 2005.

>

>

>

> *Narayana Dasa of D-1 chart (a versatile phalita rasi dasa):*

>

>

>

> Meen MD: 2002-11-06 (4:22:37) - 2011-11-06 (11:47:40)`

>

> Tula AD: 2005-02-02 (8:57:12) - 2005-11-05 (22:48:14)

>

>

>

>

>

> Any way you will get job in jan 2007 and after that you will get

good

> jchance of ob in may 2005.

>

> sthana privartna for job is there in your chart you have to leave

your

> native land for karma, Rahu dasa are destined to do this as this

is placed

> in 12th from surya and rahu transiting 10th to your AL. result

for time of

> your exchange between Chandra and guru has come and chander will

come to own

> house.Mars 10th lord will be activated being yogakarka which was

earlier

> placed 12th from chander Which was not good placedment but

nowonwords it

> will open new doorway.

>

>

>

> Amit puri

> >

> > Dear Shri Rafalji,

> >

> >

> > predictions. I would like to give specific information on my life

> >

Back

> > in 200o, I went to Germany for my Master degree there.I faced

lot of

> > I was suffering with hard situations in my life until March,

2004 for

managed to

> >

> > With respect to my Natal chart, as you can see, my Lagna is

Kataka

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks and regards

> >

> > Senthil

> >

> > sohamsa <sohamsa%

40>, " Rafal

> > Gendarz " <starsuponme@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Michal.

> > > Namaskar

> > >

was

badhakesh

> > > c.. Jupiter can take person abroad but the position in Lagna

can

> > > f.. Vimshottari from Chandra always works for person like Sri

> > Acyuta dasa. You can see table in Vimshottari book of Sanjay Rath

from

> > AL) and in questions of career (10 from Mo) but Sani is placed in

> > kendra to tenth bhava so its not so problematic. It blocks timing

> > (Surya in 2H from) and Upadesa (3 from Guru). Person will get

many

> > >

> > > I think I answer all the querries. Ill be off till Monday! Nice

> > weekend.

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Rafal Gendarz

> > >

> > >

> > > -

> > > Michal Dziwulski

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Rafal,

> > >

> > > Thank you for your comments. But still you haven't explained

> > why Ketu antardasa will take this person abroad. And now also you

> > are saying that Jupiter can take the person abroad. Question

still

combination

> > causing this.

> > >

> > > Ketu is in the 9th house in Rasi, in 12th house in D4 and D10.

> > However this criteria does not seem to be sufficient. I have seen

> > charts with Graha's in these houses in divisional charts also,

and

> > Ketu that it will give travel? What about Mahadasa lord? And then

> > >

> > >

> > example. And in this chart Chandra is in parivartana with planet

in

> > case?

> > >

the

taught

> > that for Vimshottari one should look at the Mahadasa lord from

the

the

> > >

> > > Respectfully,

> > > Michal

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > hare rama krsna

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Comments below.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Rafal Gendarz

> > >

> > > -

> > > Michal Dziwulski

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Rafal,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > career was going well at this time. Moon does not consider anyone

different

> > results?

> > > [rafal] Its better to use most suitable Dasa. Guruji advised

> > me not to use Ch-Vim when Lagna is stronger. 12 from Amk-Mo

grahas

> > >

> > >

> > > [rafal] D1,D4,D10.

> > >

> > >

> > > In D10, planets in the 4th from the Sun give work, because

> > availability..

> > >

> > > [rafal] It can also take one abroad. Guru is lagnesh so new

> > finishing/transformations some other projects (8H). Very

spiritual

from

enemies

> > >

> > > Respectively,

> > > Michal

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Senthil,

> > >

> > > Buddha-ad in Lagna-Udu-dasa is in Pachakadi-Sambandha from

> > Then Ketu period from 03-08 can take You abroad..Fast on tuesdays

> > and worship Parvati.

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Rafal Gendarz

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > -

> > > Senthil Adaikappan

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I have got lot of help and advices from this group on my

> > career. I

> > > am struggling in my professional path for the last one

> > and half

> > worse in the

> > > career path until now. Since when I lost the job in July

> > 2005, I am

> > > not able to find myself a hold in the career. Something

> > or the other

> > interviews for a

> > > long time.

> > >

> > > I am requesting you to help on my career path please or

> > suggest me

> > >

> > > My DOB details

> > >

> > >

> > > Please help me

> > >

> > > Thanks and regards

> > > Senthil

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > -------

> > > Sponsored Link

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > -----------

> > > Sponsored Link

> > >

> > > $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much For

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Rafalji,

My pranaams

Thanks for your reply. Should I follow only Lagna Vimshottari based

on my chart or Chandra Vimshottari, Narayana Dasa?..

You have written my kendra to Lagna is strong, but Surya is

debilitated there and Shukra is also retrogade there and it is

badhaka for my Lagna, whereas from my Chandra Lagna Ketu is place

and also 9H gets the aspect of Guru from Lgana.

Can you please elaborate with the difference.

It will be of great learning to me and the group.

Regards

Senthil

sohamsa , " Rafal " <starsuponme wrote:

>

> hraum namah adityaya

> Dear Senthil

> I used Lagna-Vimshottari.

> Regards

> Rafal Gendarz

>

>

> sohamsa , " Senthil Adaikappan "

> <findsenthil@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Shri Rafalji,

> >

> >

> > predictions. I would like to give specific information on my

life

> >

> Back

> > in 200o, I went to Germany for my Master degree there.I faced

lot

> of

> 2002.

> > I was suffering with hard situations in my life until March,

> for

managed

> to

> >

> > With respect to my Natal chart, as you can see, my Lagna is

Kataka

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks and regards

> >

> >

> > Senthil

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > sohamsa , " Rafal Gendarz " <starsuponme@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Michal.

> > > Namaskar

> > >

> was

> badhakesh

> > > c.. Jupiter can take person abroad but the position in Lagna

> can

> > > f.. Vimshottari from Chandra always works for person like

Sri

> > Acyuta dasa. You can see table in Vimshottari book of Sanjay

Rath

> from

> > AL) and in questions of career (10 from Mo) but Sani is placed

in

> > kendra to tenth bhava so its not so problematic. It blocks

timing

> > (Surya in 2H from) and Upadesa (3 from Guru). Person will get

many

> > >

> > > I think I answer all the querries. Ill be off till Monday!

Nice

> > weekend.

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Rafal Gendarz

> > >

> > >

> > > -

> > > Michal Dziwulski

> > > sohamsa

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Rafal,

> > >

> > > Thank you for your comments. But still you haven't

explained

> > why Ketu antardasa will take this person abroad. And now also

you

> > are saying that Jupiter can take the person abroad. Question

> still

> combination

> > causing this.

> > >

> > > Ketu is in the 9th house in Rasi, in 12th house in D4 and

> D10.

> > However this criteria does not seem to be sufficient. I have

seen

> > charts with Graha's in these houses in divisional charts also,

and

> > Ketu that it will give travel? What about Mahadasa lord? And

> then

> > >

> > >

> > example. And in this chart Chandra is in parivartana with

planet

> in

> > case?

> > >

> the

> taught

> > that for Vimshottari one should look at the Mahadasa lord from

the

> the

> > >

> > > Respectfully,

> > > Michal

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > hare rama krsna

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Comments below.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Rafal Gendarz

> > >

> > > -

> > > Michal Dziwulski

> > > sohamsa

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Rafal,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > career was going well at this time. Moon does not consider

anyone

> different

> > results?

> > > [rafal] Its better to use most suitable Dasa. Guruji

> advised

> > me not to use Ch-Vim when Lagna is stronger. 12 from Amk-Mo

grahas

> > >

> > >

> > > [rafal] D1,D4,D10.

> > >

> > >

> > > In D10, planets in the 4th from the Sun give work,

> because

> > availability..

> > >

> > > [rafal] It can also take one abroad. Guru is lagnesh so

> new

> > finishing/transformations some other projects (8H). Very

spiritual

> from

> enemies

> > >

> > > Respectively,

> > > Michal

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Senthil,

> > >

> > > Buddha-ad in Lagna-Udu-dasa is in Pachakadi-Sambandha

> from

> 08.

> > Then Ketu period from 03-08 can take You abroad..Fast on

tuesdays

> > and worship Parvati.

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Rafal Gendarz

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > -

> > > Senthil Adaikappan

> > > sohamsa

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > I have got lot of help and advices from this group

on

> my

> > career. I

> > > am struggling in my professional path for the last

one

> > and half

> > worse in the

> > > career path until now. Since when I lost the job in

> July

> > 2005, I am

> > > not able to find myself a hold in the career.

> Something

> > or the other

> > interviews for a

> > > long time.

> > >

> > > I am requesting you to help on my career path please

> or

> > suggest me

> > >

> > > My DOB details

> > >

> > >

> > > Please help me

> > >

> > > Thanks and regards

> > > Senthil

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------------------------

--

> --

> > -------

> > > Sponsored Link

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------------------------

--

> --

> > -----------

> > > Sponsored Link

> > >

> > > $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much

> For

> > >

> >

>

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Senthil, Namaskar

Narayana dasa You should always use as it is king of dasa's.

Lagna Vimshottari works because of number of planets and not of their avasthas etc. Thats how we see strength.

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

-

Senthil Adaikappan

sohamsa

Monday, November 20, 2006 12:08 PM

Dear Rafalji,My pranaamsThanks for your reply. Should I follow only Lagna Vimshottari based on my chart or Chandra Vimshottari, Narayana Dasa?..You have written my kendra to Lagna is strong, but Surya is debilitated there and Shukra is also retrogade there and it is badhaka for my Lagna, whereas from my Chandra Lagna Ketu is place and also 9H gets the aspect of Guru from Lgana.Can you please elaborate with the difference.It will be of great learning to me and the group.RegardsSenthilsohamsa , "Rafal" <starsuponme wrote:>> hraum namah adityaya> Dear Senthil> I used Lagna-Vimshottari.> Regards> Rafal Gendarz> > > sohamsa , "Senthil Adaikappan" > <findsenthil@> wrote:> >> > Dear Shri Rafalji,> > > > My Humble pranaams to you,> > > > First of all, Thank you very much for your help in suggesting > > remedies for the career improvement and also about your future > > predictions. I would like to give specific information on my life > > events with regards to your discussion with Michal ji. > > > > Currently I am running Mahadasha of Rahu and antardasa of Rahu. > Back > > in 200o, I went to Germany for my Master degree there.I faced lot > of > > difficultsituations after completing my Master degree in June, > 2002. > > I was suffering with hard situations in my life until March, 2004 > for> > around 2 years. In spite of all these situations around, I managed > to> > live in Germany. I was depressed mentally, Economically, as I> > suffered for money and also some difficult circumstances.> > > > With respect to my Natal chart, as you can see, my Lagna is Kataka> > and rashi is Dhanus, and for kataka, the yoga karaka is Mars. But> > during the Maha dasa of Mars I had such problems in my life.> > Eventhough mars in placed in the sign Vrischika in trine. > > > > After the start of Rahu Dasha last year Jan 2005, I have been in > > tremendous amount of problems and I got married this year in Feb > > 2006, even I had no job at that time.> > > > How this Rahu dasha will be?. Rahu Antardasha have been with > > problems in career until now. I am also looking for any abroad > > opportunities, but seems to be very hard.> > > > I am also learning a lot from your discussion with Michalji. > > > > It is great experience for one learning Jyothisha in this group.> > > > > > > > Thanks and regards> > > > > > Senthil> > > > > > > > > > > > sohamsa , "Rafal Gendarz" <starsuponme@> > > wrote:> > >> > > hraum namah adityaya> > > Dear Michal.> > > Namaskar> > > > > > a.. In attached chart(Helsing.jhd) Ra-Ra period take one's > > abroad. Ra is aspecting Ke as 12L in D4 and in 12H in D10. That > was > > sufficient. (I was taught that planets in these grahas and > badhakesh > > takes one's abroad and I saw it working)> > > b.. If You want to know if person will to do something draw > > Prasna. That is the way for confirmation presented by Hari Hara.> > > c.. Jupiter can take person abroad but the position in Lagna > can > > modify it as karma would make person dealing with work (6H) in > > native birthplace. Chandra-antardasa will be more problematic in > > this Parivartana. But still its good-yoga.> > > d.. Mahadasa Lord is Badhakesh.> > > e.. Mangal antardasa will also give some rejection but its > > position in dasamsa must give some dynamic activities related to > > work..be it promotion / discussion (7H) or concrete work. Person > > will be authoritative in dealing with arguments and conflicts.> > > f.. Vimshottari from Chandra always works for person like Sri > > Acyuta dasa. You can see table in Vimshottari book of Sanjay Rath > > comparision between Lag-Vim and Ch-Vim on His example when He > > discuss birth of children. > > > g.. Rahu is indeed in third but its in mooltikrona..it gives > > situation when person doesnt get support from friend circle (5 > from > > AL) and in questions of career (10 from Mo) but Sani is placed in > > kendra to tenth bhava so its not so problematic. It blocks timing > > (Surya in 2H from) and Upadesa (3 from Guru). Person will get many > > opportunities to met foreigners (12 from Surya).> > > h.. Still Your approach has many correct points and if Your > > experience and mantra tell You to follow these then hopefully it > > will be the proper way. > > > > > > I think I answer all the querries. Ill be off till Monday! Nice > > weekend.> > > > > > > > > Regards> > > Rafal Gendarz> > > > > > > > > - > > > Michal Dziwulski > > > sohamsa > > > Saturday, November 18, 2006 6:44 AM> > > Re: Regarding my career> > > > > > > > > [ Hare Rama Krsna ]> > > > > > Dear Rafal,> > > > > > Thank you for your comments. But still you haven't explained > > why Ketu antardasa will take this person abroad. And now also you > > are saying that Jupiter can take the person abroad. Question > still > > remains will the person go abroad or not and what is the > combination > > causing this.> > > > > > Ketu is in the 9th house in Rasi, in 12th house in D4 and > D10. > > However this criteria does not seem to be sufficient. I have seen > > charts with Graha's in these houses in divisional charts also, and > > the people did not travel during the antardasa's. And there are > > charts where the antardasa planet has a very weak link to these > > houses and the person travels. So what is so special about this > > Ketu that it will give travel? What about Mahadasa lord? And > then > > how is Jupiter taking the person abroad?> > > > > > Also, Mercury is karaka for work but Mars is 10th lord - so > > don't they have a similar role to play?> > > > > > Books like COVA use Vimshottari from Chandra in almost every > > example. And in this chart Chandra is in parivartana with planet > in > > Lagna. So is Lagna Vimshottari really the most suitable in this > > case?> > > > > > I thought that Rahu in the 10th from Moon was quite straight > > forward a case of instability in work as Rahu is karaka for the > > same. And then to see that this instability started right after > the > > start of Rahu dasa, then that would make it clear cut. I was > taught > > that for Vimshottari one should look at the Mahadasa lord from the > > Lagna Lord - and here the same combination is occuring - Rahu in > the > > 10th from Moon. How does the same application work for Venus > > Mahadasa with Lagna Vimshottari?> > > > > > Hope you can find the time to answer my questions.> > > Respectfully,> > > Michal> > > > > > [ Om Namo Narayanaya ]> > > > > > Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@> wrote:> > > > > > hare rama krsna> > > > > > Dear Michal, Namaskar,> > > > > > > > > Comments below.> > > > > > Regards> > > Rafal Gendarz> > > > > > - > > > Michal Dziwulski > > > sohamsa > > > Friday, November 17, 2006 8:42 PM> > > Re: Regarding my career> > > > > > > > > [ Hare Rama Krsna ]> > > > > > Dear Rafal,> > > > > > A couple of questions.> > > > > > 1. Why have you choosen Vimshottari from Lagna? > > > > > > [rafal] Kendra to Lagna is stronger.> > > > > > 2. Before Rahu dasa (Chandra Vimshottari) Mars dasa was > > running. Mars is in Pachakadi-Sambandha from Amk-Moon yet his > > career was going well at this time. Moon does not consider anyone > > its natural enemy so why would Mars and Mercury give such > different > > results?> > > [rafal] Its better to use most suitable Dasa. Guruji > advised > > me not to use Ch-Vim when Lagna is stronger. 12 from Amk-Mo grahas > > must give problem to work..especially if that Work-Karaka..> > > > > > 3. Why would Ketu antardasa take him abroad? > > > > > > [rafal] D1,D4,D10.> > > > > > > > > In D10, planets in the 4th from the Sun give work, > because > > it is the King's pleasure to give jobs so he need not work. > > > [rafal] I use it more with MD. But it still only > > availability..> > > In this D10 chart Jupiter is exalted in the 4th from > > exalted Surya, so definately he will get work during Jupiter's > > antardasa (Oct 2007 onwards).> > > > > > [rafal] It can also take one abroad. Guru is lagnesh so > new > > initiatives and very ambitious period connected to > > finishing/transformations some other projects (8H). Very spiritual > > time though.. (third and eight bhavas in d10- Svargaamsa) and 3 > from > > AL exalted! Laxmi Yoga..Srinath Yoga..Through Siva Blessing > enemies > > will disappear..but after parivartana..> > > > > > Respectively,> > > Michal> > > > > > [ Om Namo Narayanaya ]> > > > > > > > > Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@> wrote:> > > > > > hraum namah adityaya> > > Dear Senthil,> > > > > > Buddha-ad in Lagna-Udu-dasa is in Pachakadi-Sambandha > from > > Amk-Moon which gives rejection in cases of work. You can worship > > Mahakala Jyotirlinga. Om Nama Sivaya Nama Mahakalaya until march-> 08. > > Then Ketu period from 03-08 can take You abroad..Fast on tuesdays > > and worship Parvati.> > > > > > > > > Regards> > > Rafal Gendarz> > > > > > > > > > > > - > > > Senthil Adaikappan > > > sohamsa > > > Friday, November 17, 2006 6:41 AM> > > Regarding my career> > > > > > > > > Dear Gurus and Jyothishas,> > > > > > I have got lot of help and advices from this group on > my > > career. I > > > am struggling in my professional path for the last one > > and half > > > years. I am not getting a proper job and really very > > worse in the > > > career path until now. Since when I lost the job in > July > > 2005, I am > > > not able to find myself a hold in the career. > Something > > or the other > > > makes my interview messed up and I do not have any > > interviews for a > > > long time.> > > > > > I am requesting you to help on my career path please > or > > suggest me > > > with some remedies for the career to get better.> > > > > > My DOB details> > > > > > Date of Birth - 06 November 1978> > > Time- 00:29:10 Hrs> > > Place - Chennai, TN, India> > > > > > Please help me> > > > > > Thanks and regards> > > Senthil> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------> --> > -------> > > Sponsored Link> > > > > > Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for > > $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------> --> > -----------> > > Sponsored Link> > > > > > $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much > For > > Your Mortgage? Find Out!> > >> >>

• 3 months later...

Dear Rafalji,

With reference to your mails sometime before to me, you adviced me

that there will be rejection in Career until mar 2008. The storm is

already making my career worse and I am facing heavy pressures at

work place. Please suggest me whether I will be survive in my job or

any shift of things will happen. I would be happy if i get one before

I loose this one.

It weould be great if you could help me on this.

My DOB details

06.Nov.1978

00:30 hrs

Chennai

TN, India

Thanks and regards

Senthil

sohamsa , " Rafal Gendarz " <starsuponme

wrote:

>

> hraum namah adityaya

> Dear Senthil, Namaskar

> a.. Narayana dasa You should always use as it is king of dasa's.

> b.. Lagna Vimshottari works because of number of planets and not

of their avasthas etc. Thats how we see strength.

>

> Regards

> Rafal Gendarz

>

>

> -

> Senthil Adaikappan

> sohamsa

> Monday, November 20, 2006 12:08 PM

>

>

> Dear Rafalji,

>

> My pranaams

>

> Thanks for your reply. Should I follow only Lagna Vimshottari

based

> on my chart or Chandra Vimshottari, Narayana Dasa?..

>

> You have written my kendra to Lagna is strong, but Surya is

> debilitated there and Shukra is also retrogade there and it is

> badhaka for my Lagna, whereas from my Chandra Lagna Ketu is place

> and also 9H gets the aspect of Guru from Lgana.

>

> Can you please elaborate with the difference.

>

> It will be of great learning to me and the group.

>

> Regards

>

> Senthil

>

> sohamsa , " Rafal " <starsuponme@> wrote:

> >

> > hraum namah adityaya

> > Dear Senthil

> > I used Lagna-Vimshottari.

> > Regards

> > Rafal Gendarz

> >

> >

> > sohamsa , " Senthil Adaikappan "

> > <findsenthil@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Shri Rafalji,

> > >

> > > My Humble pranaams to you,

> > >

> > > First of all, Thank you very much for your help in suggesting

> > > remedies for the career improvement and also about your

future

> > > predictions. I would like to give specific information on my

> life

> > > events with regards to your discussion with Michal ji.

> > >

> > > Currently I am running Mahadasha of Rahu and antardasa of

Rahu.

> > Back

> > > in 200o, I went to Germany for my Master degree there.I faced

> lot

> > of

> > > difficultsituations after completing my Master degree in

June,

> > 2002.

> > > I was suffering with hard situations in my life until March,

> 2004

> > for

> > > around 2 years. In spite of all these situations around, I

> managed

> > to

> > > live in Germany. I was depressed mentally, Economically, as I

> > > suffered for money and also some difficult circumstances.

> > >

> > > With respect to my Natal chart, as you can see, my Lagna is

> Kataka

> > > and rashi is Dhanus, and for kataka, the yoga karaka is Mars.

But

> > > during the Maha dasa of Mars I had such problems in my life.

> > > Eventhough mars in placed in the sign Vrischika in trine.

> > >

> > > After the start of Rahu Dasha last year Jan 2005, I have been

in

> > > tremendous amount of problems and I got married this year in

Feb

> > > 2006, even I had no job at that time.

> > >

> > > How this Rahu dasha will be?. Rahu Antardasha have been with

> > > problems in career until now. I am also looking for any

abroad

> > > opportunities, but seems to be very hard.

> > >

> > > I am also learning a lot from your discussion with Michalji.

> > >

> > > It is great experience for one learning Jyothisha in this

group.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks and regards

> > >

> > >

> > > Senthil

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > sohamsa , " Rafal Gendarz "

<starsuponme@>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > hraum namah adityaya

> > > > Dear Michal.

> > > > Namaskar

> > > >

> > > > a.. In attached chart(Helsing.jhd) Ra-Ra period take one's

> > > abroad. Ra is aspecting Ke as 12L in D4 and in 12H in D10.

That

> > was

> > > sufficient. (I was taught that planets in these grahas and

> > badhakesh

> > > takes one's abroad and I saw it working)

> > > > b.. If You want to know if person will to do something draw

> > > Prasna. That is the way for confirmation presented by Hari

Hara.

> > > > c.. Jupiter can take person abroad but the position in

Lagna

> > can

> > > modify it as karma would make person dealing with work (6H)

in

> > > native birthplace. Chandra-antardasa will be more problematic

in

> > > this Parivartana. But still its good-yoga.

> > > > d.. Mahadasa Lord is Badhakesh.

> > > > e.. Mangal antardasa will also give some rejection but its

> > > position in dasamsa must give some dynamic activities related

to

> > > work..be it promotion / discussion (7H) or concrete work.

Person

> > > will be authoritative in dealing with arguments and conflicts.

> > > > f.. Vimshottari from Chandra always works for person like

> Sri

> > > Acyuta dasa. You can see table in Vimshottari book of Sanjay

> Rath

> > > comparision between Lag-Vim and Ch-Vim on His example when He

> > > discuss birth of children.

> > > > g.. Rahu is indeed in third but its in mooltikrona..it

gives

> > > situation when person doesnt get support from friend circle

(5

> > from

> > > AL) and in questions of career (10 from Mo) but Sani is

placed

> in

> > > kendra to tenth bhava so its not so problematic. It blocks

> timing

> > > (Surya in 2H from) and Upadesa (3 from Guru). Person will get

> many

> > > opportunities to met foreigners (12 from Surya).

> > > > h.. Still Your approach has many correct points and if Your

> > > experience and mantra tell You to follow these then hopefully

it

> > > will be the proper way.

> > > >

> > > > I think I answer all the querries. Ill be off till Monday!

> Nice

> > > weekend.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Rafal Gendarz

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > -

> > > > Michal Dziwulski

> > > > sohamsa

> > > > Saturday, November 18, 2006 6:44 AM

> > > > Re: Regarding my career

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > [ Hare Rama Krsna ]

> > > >

> > > > Dear Rafal,

> > > >

> > > > Thank you for your comments. But still you haven't

> explained

> > > why Ketu antardasa will take this person abroad. And now also

> you

> > > are saying that Jupiter can take the person abroad. Question

> > still

> > > remains will the person go abroad or not and what is the

> > combination

> > > causing this.

> > > >

> > > > Ketu is in the 9th house in Rasi, in 12th house in D4 and

> > D10.

> > > However this criteria does not seem to be sufficient. I have

> seen

> > > charts with Graha's in these houses in divisional charts

also,

> and

> > > the people did not travel during the antardasa's. And there

are

> > > charts where the antardasa planet has a very weak link to

these

> > > houses and the person travels. So what is so special about

this

> > > Ketu that it will give travel? What about Mahadasa lord? And

> > then

> > > how is Jupiter taking the person abroad?

> > > >

> > > > Also, Mercury is karaka for work but Mars is 10th lord - so

> > > don't they have a similar role to play?

> > > >

> > > > Books like COVA use Vimshottari from Chandra in almost

every

> > > example. And in this chart Chandra is in parivartana with

> planet

> > in

> > > Lagna. So is Lagna Vimshottari really the most suitable in

this

> > > case?

> > > >

> > > > I thought that Rahu in the 10th from Moon was quite

straight

> > > forward a case of instability in work as Rahu is karaka for

the

> > > same. And then to see that this instability started right

after

> > the

> > > start of Rahu dasa, then that would make it clear cut. I was

> > taught

> > > that for Vimshottari one should look at the Mahadasa lord

from

> the

> > > Lagna Lord - and here the same combination is occuring - Rahu

in

> > the

> > > 10th from Moon. How does the same application work for Venus

> > > Mahadasa with Lagna Vimshottari?

> > > >

> > > > Hope you can find the time to answer my questions.

> > > > Respectfully,

> > > > Michal

> > > >

> > > > [ Om Namo Narayanaya ]

> > > >

> > > > Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > hare rama krsna

> > > >

> > > > Dear Michal, Namaskar,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Comments below.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Rafal Gendarz

> > > >

> > > > -

> > > > Michal Dziwulski

> > > > sohamsa

> > > > Friday, November 17, 2006 8:42 PM

> > > > Re: Regarding my career

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > [ Hare Rama Krsna ]

> > > >

> > > > Dear Rafal,

> > > >

> > > > A couple of questions.

> > > >

> > > > 1. Why have you choosen Vimshottari from Lagna?

> > > >

> > > > [rafal] Kendra to Lagna is stronger.

> > > >

> > > > 2. Before Rahu dasa (Chandra Vimshottari) Mars dasa was

> > > running. Mars is in Pachakadi-Sambandha from Amk-Moon yet his

> > > career was going well at this time. Moon does not consider

> anyone

> > > its natural enemy so why would Mars and Mercury give such

> > different

> > > results?

> > > > [rafal] Its better to use most suitable Dasa. Guruji

> > advised

> > > me not to use Ch-Vim when Lagna is stronger. 12 from Amk-Mo

> grahas

> > > must give problem to work..especially if that Work-Karaka..

> > > >

> > > > 3. Why would Ketu antardasa take him abroad?

> > > >

> > > > [rafal] D1,D4,D10.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > In D10, planets in the 4th from the Sun give work,

> > because

> > > it is the King's pleasure to give jobs so he need not work.

> > > > [rafal] I use it more with MD. But it still only

> > > availability..

> > > > In this D10 chart Jupiter is exalted in the 4th from

> > > exalted Surya, so definately he will get work during

Jupiter's

> > > antardasa (Oct 2007 onwards).

> > > >

> > > > [rafal] It can also take one abroad. Guru is lagnesh so

> > new

> > > initiatives and very ambitious period connected to

> > > finishing/transformations some other projects (8H). Very

> spiritual

> > > time though.. (third and eight bhavas in d10- Svargaamsa) and

> > from

> > > AL exalted! Laxmi Yoga..Srinath Yoga..Through Siva Blessing

> > enemies

> > > will disappear..but after parivartana..

> > > >

> > > > Respectively,

> > > > Michal

> > > >

> > > > [ Om Namo Narayanaya ]

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > hraum namah adityaya

> > > > Dear Senthil,

> > > >

> > > > Buddha-ad in Lagna-Udu-dasa is in Pachakadi-Sambandha

> > from

> > > Amk-Moon which gives rejection in cases of work. You can

worship

> > > Mahakala Jyotirlinga. Om Nama Sivaya Nama Mahakalaya until

march-

> > 08.

> > > Then Ketu period from 03-08 can take You abroad..Fast on

> tuesdays

> > > and worship Parvati.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Rafal Gendarz

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > -

> > > > Senthil Adaikappan

> > > > sohamsa

> > > > Friday, November 17, 2006 6:41 AM

> > > > Regarding my career

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Gurus and Jyothishas,

> > > >

> > > > I have got lot of help and advices from this group

> on

> > my

> > > career. I

> > > > am struggling in my professional path for the last

> one

> > > and half

> > > > years. I am not getting a proper job and really very

> > > worse in the

> > > > career path until now. Since when I lost the job in

> > July

> > > 2005, I am

> > > > not able to find myself a hold in the career.

> > Something

> > > or the other

> > > > makes my interview messed up and I do not have any

> > > interviews for a

> > > > long time.

> > > >

> > > > I am requesting you to help on my career path please

> > or

> > > suggest me

> > > > with some remedies for the career to get better.

> > > >

> > > > My DOB details

> > > >

> > > > Date of Birth - 06 November 1978

> > > > Time- 00:29:10 Hrs

> > > > Place - Chennai, TN, India

> > > >

> > > > Please help me

> > > >

> > > > Thanks and regards

> > > > Senthil

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > -------------------------

> --

> > --

> > > -------

> > > > Sponsored Link

> > > >

> > > > Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for

> > > $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > -------------------------

> --

> > --

> > > -----------

> > > > Sponsored Link

> > > >

> > > > $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too Much

> > For

> > > Your Mortgage? Find Out!

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Rafalji,

With reference to your mails sometime before to me, you adviced me

that there will be rejection in Career until mar 2008. The storm is

already making my career worse and I am facing heavy pressures at

work place. Please suggest me whether I will be survive in my job or

any shift of things will happen. I would be happy if i get one before

I loose this one.I am away from my wife for the past 3 months and I

wish to be with her soon.

It would be great if you could help me on this.

My DOB details

06.Nov.1978

00:29:10 hrs

Chennai

> TN, India

>

> Thanks and regards

> Senthil

>

sohamsa , " Senthil Adaikappan "

> sohamsa , " Rafal Gendarz " <starsuponme@>

> wrote:

> >

> > hraum namah adityaya

> > Dear Senthil, Namaskar

> > a.. Narayana dasa You should always use as it is king of dasa's.

> > b.. Lagna Vimshottari works because of number of planets and

not

> of their avasthas etc. Thats how we see strength.

> >

> > Regards

> > Rafal Gendarz

> >

> >

> > -

> > Senthil Adaikappan

> > sohamsa

> > Monday, November 20, 2006 12:08 PM

> >

> >

> > Dear Rafalji,

> >

> > My pranaams

> >

> > Thanks for your reply. Should I follow only Lagna Vimshottari

> based

> > on my chart or Chandra Vimshottari, Narayana Dasa?..

> >

> > You have written my kendra to Lagna is strong, but Surya is

> > debilitated there and Shukra is also retrogade there and it is

> > badhaka for my Lagna, whereas from my Chandra Lagna Ketu is

place

> > and also 9H gets the aspect of Guru from Lgana.

> >

> > Can you please elaborate with the difference.

> >

> > It will be of great learning to me and the group.

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Senthil

> >

> > sohamsa , " Rafal " <starsuponme@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Senthil

> > > I used Lagna-Vimshottari.

> > > Regards

> > > Rafal Gendarz

> > >

> > >

> > > sohamsa , " Senthil Adaikappan "

> > > <findsenthil@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Shri Rafalji,

> > > >

> > > > My Humble pranaams to you,

> > > >

> > > > First of all, Thank you very much for your help in

suggesting

> > > > remedies for the career improvement and also about your

> future

> > > > predictions. I would like to give specific information on

my

> > life

> > > > events with regards to your discussion with Michal ji.

> > > >

> > > > Currently I am running Mahadasha of Rahu and antardasa of

> Rahu.

> > > Back

> > > > in 200o, I went to Germany for my Master degree there.I

faced

> > lot

> > > of

> > > > difficultsituations after completing my Master degree in

> June,

> > > 2002.

> > > > I was suffering with hard situations in my life until

March,

> > 2004

> > > for

> > > > around 2 years. In spite of all these situations around, I

> > managed

> > > to

> > > > live in Germany. I was depressed mentally, Economically, as

I

> > > > suffered for money and also some difficult circumstances.

> > > >

> > > > With respect to my Natal chart, as you can see, my Lagna is

> > Kataka

> > > > and rashi is Dhanus, and for kataka, the yoga karaka is

Mars.

> But

> > > > during the Maha dasa of Mars I had such problems in my life.

> > > > Eventhough mars in placed in the sign Vrischika in trine.

> > > >

> > > > After the start of Rahu Dasha last year Jan 2005, I have

been

> in

> > > > tremendous amount of problems and I got married this year

in

> Feb

> > > > 2006, even I had no job at that time.

> > > >

> > > > How this Rahu dasha will be?. Rahu Antardasha have been

with

> > > > problems in career until now. I am also looking for any

> abroad

> > > > opportunities, but seems to be very hard.

> > > >

> > > > I am also learning a lot from your discussion with

Michalji.

> > > >

> > > > It is great experience for one learning Jyothisha in this

> group.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Thanks and regards

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Senthil

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > sohamsa , " Rafal Gendarz "

> <starsuponme@>

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > hraum namah adityaya

> > > > > Dear Michal.

> > > > > Namaskar

> > > > >

> > > > > a.. In attached chart(Helsing.jhd) Ra-Ra period take

one's

> > > > abroad. Ra is aspecting Ke as 12L in D4 and in 12H in D10.

> That

> > > was

> > > > sufficient. (I was taught that planets in these grahas and

> > > badhakesh

> > > > takes one's abroad and I saw it working)

> > > > > b.. If You want to know if person will to do something

draw

> > > > Prasna. That is the way for confirmation presented by Hari

> Hara.

> > > > > c.. Jupiter can take person abroad but the position in

> Lagna

> > > can

> > > > modify it as karma would make person dealing with work (6H)

> in

> > > > native birthplace. Chandra-antardasa will be more

problematic

> in

> > > > this Parivartana. But still its good-yoga.

> > > > > d.. Mahadasa Lord is Badhakesh.

> > > > > e.. Mangal antardasa will also give some rejection but

its

> > > > position in dasamsa must give some dynamic activities

related

> to

> > > > work..be it promotion / discussion (7H) or concrete work.

> Person

> > > > will be authoritative in dealing with arguments and

conflicts.

> > > > > f.. Vimshottari from Chandra always works for person like

> > Sri

> > > > Acyuta dasa. You can see table in Vimshottari book of

Sanjay

> > Rath

> > > > comparision between Lag-Vim and Ch-Vim on His example when

He

> > > > discuss birth of children.

> > > > > g.. Rahu is indeed in third but its in mooltikrona..it

> gives

> > > > situation when person doesnt get support from friend circle

> (5

> > > from

> > > > AL) and in questions of career (10 from Mo) but Sani is

> placed

> > in

> > > > kendra to tenth bhava so its not so problematic. It blocks

> > timing

> > > > (Surya in 2H from) and Upadesa (3 from Guru). Person will

get

> > many

> > > > opportunities to met foreigners (12 from Surya).

> > > > > h.. Still Your approach has many correct points and if

Your

> > > > experience and mantra tell You to follow these then

hopefully

> it

> > > > will be the proper way.

> > > > >

> > > > > I think I answer all the querries. Ill be off till

Monday!

> > Nice

> > > > weekend.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Rafal Gendarz

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > -

> > > > > Michal Dziwulski

> > > > > sohamsa

> > > > > Saturday, November 18, 2006 6:44 AM

> > > > > Re: Regarding my career

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > [ Hare Rama Krsna ]

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Rafal,

> > > > >

> > > > > Thank you for your comments. But still you haven't

> > explained

> > > > why Ketu antardasa will take this person abroad. And now

also

> > you

> > > > are saying that Jupiter can take the person abroad.

Question

> > > still

> > > > remains will the person go abroad or not and what is the

> > > combination

> > > > causing this.

> > > > >

> > > > > Ketu is in the 9th house in Rasi, in 12th house in D4 and

> > > D10.

> > > > However this criteria does not seem to be sufficient. I

have

> > seen

> > > > charts with Graha's in these houses in divisional charts

> also,

> > and

> > > > the people did not travel during the antardasa's. And there

> are

> > > > charts where the antardasa planet has a very weak link to

> these

> > > > houses and the person travels. So what is so special about

> this

> > > > Ketu that it will give travel? What about Mahadasa lord?

And

> > > then

> > > > how is Jupiter taking the person abroad?

> > > > >

> > > > > Also, Mercury is karaka for work but Mars is 10th lord -

so

> > > > don't they have a similar role to play?

> > > > >

> > > > > Books like COVA use Vimshottari from Chandra in almost

> every

> > > > example. And in this chart Chandra is in parivartana with

> > planet

> > > in

> > > > Lagna. So is Lagna Vimshottari really the most suitable in

> this

> > > > case?

> > > > >

> > > > > I thought that Rahu in the 10th from Moon was quite

> straight

> > > > forward a case of instability in work as Rahu is karaka for

> the

> > > > same. And then to see that this instability started right

> after

> > > the

> > > > start of Rahu dasa, then that would make it clear cut. I

was

> > > taught

> > > > that for Vimshottari one should look at the Mahadasa lord

> from

> > the

> > > > Lagna Lord - and here the same combination is occuring -

Rahu

> in

> > > the

> > > > 10th from Moon. How does the same application work for

Venus

> > > > Mahadasa with Lagna Vimshottari?

> > > > >

> > > > > Hope you can find the time to answer my questions.

> > > > > Respectfully,

> > > > > Michal

> > > > >

> > > > > [ Om Namo Narayanaya ]

> > > > >

> > > > > Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > hare rama krsna

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Michal, Namaskar,

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Comments below.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Rafal Gendarz

> > > > >

> > > > > -

> > > > > Michal Dziwulski

> > > > > sohamsa

> > > > > Friday, November 17, 2006 8:42 PM

> > > > > Re: Regarding my career

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > [ Hare Rama Krsna ]

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Rafal,

> > > > >

> > > > > A couple of questions.

> > > > >

> > > > > 1. Why have you choosen Vimshottari from Lagna?

> > > > >

> > > > > [rafal] Kendra to Lagna is stronger.

> > > > >

> > > > > 2. Before Rahu dasa (Chandra Vimshottari) Mars dasa was

> > > > running. Mars is in Pachakadi-Sambandha from Amk-Moon yet

his

> > > > career was going well at this time. Moon does not consider

> > anyone

> > > > its natural enemy so why would Mars and Mercury give such

> > > different

> > > > results?

> > > > > [rafal] Its better to use most suitable Dasa. Guruji

> > > advised

> > > > me not to use Ch-Vim when Lagna is stronger. 12 from Amk-Mo

> > grahas

> > > > must give problem to work..especially if that Work-Karaka..

> > > > >

> > > > > 3. Why would Ketu antardasa take him abroad?

> > > > >

> > > > > [rafal] D1,D4,D10.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > In D10, planets in the 4th from the Sun give work,

> > > because

> > > > it is the King's pleasure to give jobs so he need not work.

> > > > > [rafal] I use it more with MD. But it still only

> > > > availability..

> > > > > In this D10 chart Jupiter is exalted in the 4th from

> > > > exalted Surya, so definately he will get work during

> Jupiter's

> > > > antardasa (Oct 2007 onwards).

> > > > >

> > > > > [rafal] It can also take one abroad. Guru is lagnesh so

> > > new

> > > > initiatives and very ambitious period connected to

> > > > finishing/transformations some other projects (8H). Very

> > spiritual

> > > > time though.. (third and eight bhavas in d10- Svargaamsa)

and

> 3

> > > from

> > > > AL exalted! Laxmi Yoga..Srinath Yoga..Through Siva Blessing

> > > enemies

> > > > will disappear..but after parivartana..

> > > > >

> > > > > Respectively,

> > > > > Michal

> > > > >

> > > > > [ Om Namo Narayanaya ]

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > hraum namah adityaya

> > > > > Dear Senthil,

> > > > >

> > > > > Buddha-ad in Lagna-Udu-dasa is in Pachakadi-Sambandha

> > > from

> > > > Amk-Moon which gives rejection in cases of work. You can

> worship

> > > > Mahakala Jyotirlinga. Om Nama Sivaya Nama Mahakalaya until

> march-

> > > 08.

> > > > Then Ketu period from 03-08 can take You abroad..Fast on

> > tuesdays

> > > > and worship Parvati.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Rafal Gendarz

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > -

> > > > > Senthil Adaikappan

> > > > > sohamsa

> > > > > Friday, November 17, 2006 6:41 AM

> > > > > Regarding my career

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Gurus and Jyothishas,

> > > > >

> > > > > I have got lot of help and advices from this group

> > on

> > > my

> > > > career. I

> > > > > am struggling in my professional path for the last

> > one

> > > > and half

> > > > > years. I am not getting a proper job and really very

> > > > worse in the

> > > > > career path until now. Since when I lost the job in

> > > July

> > > > 2005, I am

> > > > > not able to find myself a hold in the career.

> > > Something

> > > > or the other

> > > > > makes my interview messed up and I do not have any

> > > > interviews for a

> > > > > long time.

> > > > >

> > > > > I am requesting you to help on my career path please

> > > or

> > > > suggest me

> > > > > with some remedies for the career to get better.

> > > > >

> > > > > My DOB details

> > > > >

> > > > > Date of Birth - 06 November 1978

> > > > > Time- 00:29:10 Hrs

> > > > > Place - Chennai, TN, India

> > > > >

> > > > > Please help me

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks and regards

> > > > > Senthil

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > -------------------------

> > --

> > > --

> > > > -------

> > > > > Sponsored Link

> > > > >

> > > > > Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for

> > > > $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > -------------------------

> > --

> > > --

> > > > -----------

> > > > > Sponsored Link

> > > > >

> > > > > $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/month - Think You Pay Too

Much

> > > For

> > > > Your Mortgage? Find Out!

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

• 6 months later...

To me your prospects appear bright. But efforts will take some time

to show results.

Vedic Astrology , " sagarsehwag "

<sagarsehwag wrote:

>

> Dear All,

>

> Could someone please tell me how I will do in my career?

> I am not able to settle down properly in my career and facing

problems.

> Please help me.

>

> My details:

>

> DOB: 13th Oct 1979

> TOB: 2:16 pm

> POB: Dombivli (Mumbai)

>

> Regards,

> Sagar

>

Dear Nidhiji,

Thanks for your reply... but when will I settle down in my career..

Regards,

Sagar

Vedic Astrology , " nidhi_m9 " <nidhi_m9

wrote:

>

> To me your prospects appear bright. But efforts will take some

time

> to show results.

>

>

>

>

> Vedic Astrology , " sagarsehwag "

> <sagarsehwag@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear All,

> >

> > Could someone please tell me how I will do in my career?

> > I am not able to settle down properly in my career and facing

> problems.

> > Please help me.

> >

> > My details:

> >

> > DOB: 13th Oct 1979

> > TOB: 2:16 pm

> > POB: Dombivli (Mumbai)

> >

> > Regards,

> > Sagar

> >

>

• 4 months later...

hi pankaj ji

please do reply me soon..................

In , " shtl_l " <shtl_l

wrote:

>

> hi

>

> can anyone tell me when will i change my job.

>

> my details

> DOB:31/01/1982

> time:23:59

> place:Sharjah,uae

>

> thank u

>

Pls. write with proper details on u, where u are living presently? kind of job

? marriage / unmarried ? atleast mention who u are male / female.

Astrologer can not be god who will judge everything from the mail only. I

request u to respact the time of mine and write the details in one shot.

Pankaj

shtl_l <shtl_l wrote:

hi pankaj ji

please do reply me soon..................

In , " shtl_l " <shtl_l

wrote:

>

> hi

>

>

> my details

>

> thank u

>

Astrological Guidence is free of charge in our yohoo group, For private

consultency on any matter would enable me to seek donations for further Research

on Jyotish and help on Education and care of Poor Children. For Details visit

http://www.pankajupadhyay.com.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

hi pankaj ji

i am working in accounts dept. but i want to change job as i have no

growth here. when will be i able to change job.i am female , not

married. can u tell me when will i marry also. i am staying in

sharjah.

DOB:31/01/1982

time:23:59

place:sharjah,uae

thank u

In , Pankaj Upadhyay

<sai_jyotish wrote:

>

> Pls. write with proper details on u, where u are living presently?

kind of job ? marriage / unmarried ? atleast mention who u are male /

female.

>

> Astrologer can not be god who will judge everything from the mail

only. I request u to respact the time of mine and write the details

in one shot.

>

> Pankaj

>

> shtl_l <shtl_l wrote:

> hi pankaj ji

>

> please do reply me soon..................

>

> In , " shtl_l " <shtl_l@>

> wrote:

> >

> > hi

> >

> > can anyone tell me when will i change my job.

> >

> > my details

> > DOB:31/01/1982

> > time:23:59

> > place:Sharjah,uae

> >

> > thank u

> >

Astrological Guidence is free of charge in our yohoo group, For

private consultency on any matter would enable me to seek donations

for further Research on Jyotish and help on Education and care of

Poor Children. For Details visit http://www.pankajupadhyay.com.

>

>

>

>

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Search.

>

>

Wait for few months, u will get good growth and peace of marriage both. Wear a

good yellow sapphire for overall prosparity.

Pankaj Upadhyay,

Indore

shtl_l <shtl_l wrote:

hi pankaj ji

i am working in accounts dept. but i want to change job as i have no

growth here. when will be i able to change job.i am female , not

married. can u tell me when will i marry also. i am staying in

sharjah.

DOB:31/01/1982

time:23:59

place:sharjah,uae

thank u

In , Pankaj Upadhyay

<sai_jyotish wrote:

>

> Pls. write with proper details on u, where u are living presently?

kind of job ? marriage / unmarried ? atleast mention who u are male /

female.

>

> Astrologer can not be god who will judge everything from the mail

only. I request u to respact the time of mine and write the details

in one shot.

>

> Pankaj

>

> shtl_l <shtl_l wrote:

> hi pankaj ji

>

> please do reply me soon..................

>

> In , " shtl_l " <shtl_l@>

> wrote:

> >

> > hi

> >

> > can anyone tell me when will i change my job.

> >

> > my details

> > DOB:31/01/1982

> > time:23:59

> > place:Sharjah,uae

> >

> > thank u

> >

Astrological Guidence is free of charge in our yohoo group, For

private consultency on any matter would enable me to seek donations

for further Research on Jyotish and help on Education and care of

Poor Children. For Details visit http://www.pankajupadhyay.com.

>

>

>

>

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Search.

>

>

hi pankaj ji

can u tell approximately how many few months i have to wait......

, " shtl_l "

<shtl_l wrote:

>

> hi

>

>

> my details

>

> thank u

>

I feel present transit of jupiter will surely bring good results in coming 3-4

months.

Pankaj

shtl_l <shtl_l wrote:

hi pankaj ji

can u tell approximately how many few months i have to wait......

, " shtl_l "

<shtl_l wrote:

>

> hi

>

>

> my details

>

> thank u

>

Astrological Guidence is free of charge in our yohoo group, For private

consultency on any matter would enable me to seek donations for further Research

on Jyotish and help on Education and care of Poor Children. For Details visit

http://www.pankajupadhyay.com.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

Hi Sneha,

Could you please post the Time of your Birth.

Without the Time of birth - we cannot do justice to your queries.

Thanks

Shrikanth

Vedic Astrology , " sneha_kedar " <sneha_kedar

wrote:

>

> Hi,

>

>

>

> My name is Sneha Kedar. My details are:

>

>

>

> Birth Date - 13th April 1987

> Birth Place - Mumbai, India

>

>

>

> Please help me by answering these questions:

>

>

>

> 1)Right now I m working in good IT firm but I am not getting good

> work experince. Can you tell me how my career will be in IT industry?

> Will I get good opportunitues? And when?

>

> Thank you for your help.

>

>

>

> Regards

>

> Sneha Kedar

>

• 1 month later...

Dear Mr. Balu:

Teaching job would suit you.

A.V.Pathi,                                      

103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill,

North Carolina, 27514, USA

001-919-960-3833

pathiav

( Private readings are chargeable. Please contact me in ID

kountinya29) 

baludarbar <baludarbar

vedic astrology

Wednesday, August 6, 2008 3:10:39 AM

[vedic astrology] regarding my career

hello gurujans,

i like to know bout my career, which filed suits me best and when the

good time is coming...and what remedies can be done?

dob-----19-9- 1974

tob------23: 05

pob------rajkot( gujarat)

kindly write me

balu

• 1 year later...