IndiaDivine.org

HOROSCOPE MATCHING

Rate this topic

Guest guest

'I am also convinced to a great extent Moon has got a lot to do with

the problem since it is said that moon in 7th from upapada in a girl's

chart will have problems with mother in law and i found it corect in my

practical experience'Gopi Ji,In which classic is it mentioned that Moon in seventh from Upa pada in girls chart indicates problems with mother-in law? Regards,Soniagopalakrishna <gopi_b927 Sent: Sat, 9 January, 2010 8:07:22 PM Re: Horoscope

matching

Dear Kulbir ji,thanx.Now i am clear.Though i dont personally believe in parihara/upaya/ remedies etc this one can be tested and definitely helpful for many saas/bahu disputes.I am also convinced to a great extent Moon has got a lot to do with the problem since it is said that moon in 7th from upapada in a girl's chart will have problems with mother in law and i found it corect in my practical experience.Now you brought in Ven as well which could be treated as Bahu/daughter inlaw while mo is mother inlaw!!!...Love and regards,gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, Kulbir Bains <kulbirbains@ ...> wrote:>> > Sir, The cloth; water soaked ash and the curd container/ earthen pot are to be disposed of; better if the water soaked ash and cloth disposed of at a crossroad and curd left where it can be used i.e. consumed by birds, stray animals. The basic purpose is to remove water content(

moon element/tattwa) from curd.> > > > Regards> Kulbir Bains.> > > > > > > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@.. .> ancient_indian_ astrology> Fri, 8 Jan 2010 11:17 pm> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Horoscope matching> > > > > > Dear Kulbir ji,> //Curd represents Venus; take an earthen pot with wide mouth/opening; cover it with a fine cloth; sprinkle ash over it; the ash soaks watercontent/ moon from curd.//> then what to do?(to help)> //i have observed it helps greatly.//> thats good....> Love and regards,> gopi.> ancient_indian_ astrology, Kulbir Bains kulbirbains@ wrote:> >> > > > Respected Gopal Krishna

Ji;> > Thanks for the interest shown by your goodself;> > Actually Lalkitab is amalgamation of palmistry, astrology, vaastu, tantra.> > In case of such conflict lalkitab offers a simple remedy;> > Curd represents Venus; take an earthen pot with wide mouth/opening; cover it with a fine cloth; sprinkle ash over it; the ash soaks water content/moon from curd.> > i have observed it helps greatly.> > > > > > > > Regards> > Kulbir Bains.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Fri, 8 Jan 2010 7:16 am> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Horoscope matching> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Kulbir ji,> > this is interesting which may help sas/bahu relationship! !> > Love and regards,> > gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "kulbir bains" kulbirbains@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Mr. Manoj Ji,Lalkitab says " Moon and Venus are equal but Moon bears a grudge towards Venus"if Moon is in house no 16 and Venus in House no. 612 and association is there.If such native marry"s before the age of 24 years. the marital bliss is not there due to conflict between mother and wife.However if Venus is in house no 16 and Moon in house no 612; the results are reverse.Regards Kulbir Bains Original message Manoj Chandran< chandranmanoj@ >07 Jan 10 22:43:37Re: [nastro logy] Re: Horoscope matchingnastrol ogy@ Ji, That is a waste of time, because they are almost never compatible.Regards, Manoj

kulbir nastrol ogy@: Thu, January 7, 2010 6:53:54 AM[nastro logy] Re: Horoscope matchingMs. Anita Ji;I don't know / can't understand that while matching of horoscopes why do astrologers ignore the most vital part. i haven't come across anybody doi> > > ng it.Compatibility of groom's mother with the would be bride should be given special paramount importance.RegardsK ulbir Bains. In n astrology, Anita Rwrote:>> Dear all,> This query is regarding the concept of shashtashtak when matching horoscopes for alliances.> I had gone to an astrologer to match my daughter's horoscope with a prospective groom's. My daughters lagna is karkataka with moon in kumbha rashi, and the boys moon was in karkataka rashi. There were other reasons why my astrologer did not pass the alliance but he said, in thiscase the shashtashtak concept will not matter much since moon is my

daughter's lagna lord and in the boy's horoscope the moon is in swakshetra in karkataka. What is the view of the forum in this matter?> Regards, > Anita> > On Thu, 7/1/10, sreesogwrote:> > sreesog > [n astrology] Some Informative Links> n astrology> Thursday, 7 January, 2010, 3:3> > > 3 AM> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Dear All,> While searching the net I found some informative links on astrology and so sharing itwith you all.> 1) The articles section of e. com : http://www.eastrove dica.com/ html/articles. htm> 2) Vedic Astrology Lessons from e. com: http://www.eastrove dica.com/ html/vamain. htm>3)Astrology articles from articlewisdom. com (search

with the words 'astrology' within the site): http://www.articlew isdom.com/ indexser. php> 4) Some good articles present in eastrovedic. net Blog: http://www.eastrove dica.net/ ?p=416> Love and regards,> Sreenadh > > >; > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/>.,. Reply to sender |Reply to group Messages in this topic (1) Recent Activity:New Members 11 Visit Your Group Start a New Topic MARKETPLACE Going Green: Your resource for green livingSwitch to: TextOnly, Daily Digest ¢ÃÆ'¢â€šÂ¬Â¢> > > Un

¢ÃÆ'¢â€šÂ¬Â¢ Terms of Use .,.,> > >> >>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Sir,

I agree with you; there can be difference on opinion whether remedies/tattwa balance works or not.

But the basic concept is that the remedies work on psychological plane.

The person who does any such remedies gets influenced by these acts in a way that these acts/remedies serve as a constant reminder to his problem.

When the person gets a constant reminder he/she; instead of reacting spontaneously observes the problem from an optimistic angle.

Instead of grieving / thought of hopelessness he/she tries to sort out the problem.

He/she might find solution in some manner.

At least it helps in approach towards the problem. This is the helping factor.

Regards

Kulbir Bains.

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927

Sat, 9 Jan 2010 8:07 pm

Re: Horoscope matching

Dear Kulbir ji,

thanx.Now i am clear.Though i dont personally believe in parihara/upaya/remedies etc this one can be tested and definitely helpful for many saas/bahu disputes.I am also convinced to a great extent Moon has got a lot to do with the problem since it is said that moon in 7th from upapada in a girl's chart will have problems with mother in law and i found it corect in my practical experience.Now you brought in Ven as well which could be treated as Bahu/daughter inlaw while mo is mother inlaw!!!...

Love and regards,

gopi.

, Kulbir Bains <kulbirbains wrote:

>

>

> Sir, The cloth; water soaked ash and the curd container/ earthen pot are to be disposed of; better if the water soaked ash and cloth disposed of at a crossroad and curd left where it can be used i.e. consumed by birds, stray animals. The basic purpose is to remove water content( moon element/tattwa) from curd.

>

>

>

> Regards

> Kulbir Bains.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> gopalakrishna gopi_b927

>

> Fri, 8 Jan 2010 11:17 pm

> Re: Horoscope matching

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Kulbir ji,

> //Curd represents Venus; take an earthen pot with wide mouth/opening;cover it with a fine cloth; sprinkle ash over it; the ash soaks watercontent/moon from curd.//

> then what to do?(to help)

> //i have observed it helps greatly.//

> thats good....

> Love and regards,

> gopi.

> , Kulbir Bains kulbirbains@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Respected Gopal Krishna Ji;

> > Thanks for the interest shown by your goodself;

> > Actually Lalkitab is amalgamation of palmistry, astrology, vaastu, tantra.

> > In case of such conflict lalkitab offers a simple remedy;

> > Curd represents Venus; take an earthen pot with wide mouth/opening; cover it with a fine cloth; sprinkle ash over it; the ash soaks water content/moon from curd.

> > i have observed it helps greatly.

> >

> >

> >

> > Regards

> > Kulbir Bains.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@

> >

> > Fri, 8 Jan 2010 7:16 am

> > Re: Horoscope matching

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Kulbir ji,

> > this is interesting which may help sas/bahu relationship!!

> > Love and regards,

> > gopi.

> > , "kulbir bains" kulbirbains@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Mr. Manoj Ji,Lalkitab says " Moon and Venus are equal but Moon bears a grudge towards Venus"if Moon is in house no 16 and Venus in House no. 612 and association is there.If such native marry"s before the age of 24 years. the marital bliss is not there due to conflict between mother and wife.However if Venus is in house no 16 and Moon in house no 612; the results are reverse.Regards Kulbir Bains Original message Manoj Chandran< chandranmanoj@ >07 Jan 10 22:43:37Subject:Re: [nastrology] Re: Horoscope matchingnastrology@ Ji, That is a waste of time, because they are almost never compatible.Regards,Manoj kulbir nastrology@: Thu, January 7, 2010 6:53:54 AM[nastrology] Re: Horoscope matchingMs. Anita Ji;I don't know / can't understand that while matching of horoscopes why do astrologers ignore the most vital part. i haven't come across anybody doi

> > > ng it.Compatibility of groom's mother with the would be bride should be given special paramount importance.RegardsKulbir Bains. In n astrology, Anita Rwrote:>> Dear all,> This query is regarding the concept of shashtashtak when matching horoscopes for alliances.> I had gone to an astrologer to match my daughter's horoscope with a prospective groom's. My daughters lagna is karkataka with moon in kumbha rashi, and the boys moon was in karkataka rashi. There were other reasons why my astrologer did not pass the alliance but he said, in thiscase the shashtashtak concept will not matter much since moon is my daughter's lagna lord and in the boy's horoscope the moon is in swakshetra in karkataka. What is the view of the forum in this matter?> Regards, > Anita> > On Thu, 7/1/10, sreesogwrote:> > sreesog > [n astrology] Some Informative Links> n astrology> Thursday, 7 January, 2010, 3:3

> > > 3 AM> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Dear All,> While searching the net I found some informative links on astrology and so sharing itwith you all.> 1) The articles section of e. com : http://www.eastrove dica.com/ html/articles. htm> 2) Vedic Astrology Lessons from e. com: http://www.eastrove dica.com/ html/vamain. htm>3)Astrology articles from articlewisdom. com (search with the words 'astrology' within the site): http://www.articlew isdom.com/ indexser. php> 4) Some good articles present in eastrovedic. net Blog: http://www.eastrove dica.net/ ?p=416> Love and regards,> Sreenadh > > >; > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/>.,. Reply to sender |Reply to group Messages in this topic (1) Recent Activity:New Members 11 Visit Your Group Start a New Topic MARKETPLACE Going Green: Your resource for green livingSwitch to: TextOnly, Daily Digest ¢ÃÆ'¢â€šÂ¬Â¢

> > > Un ¢ÃÆ'¢â€šÂ¬Â¢ Terms of Use .,.,

> > >

> >

>

Dear Members;

It was after lot of persuasion by ''yours truly'' that my friend, philosopher and guide Pt. Umesh Sharma Ji agreed to put the page attached along with this post to be made available to all interested in lalkitab.

This page has great, I would say unparalleled documentary value.

It has horoscope of Babu Ram Gupta Ji, Pt. Umesh Sharma ji's father in law , analysed by the mentor/author of lalkitab system i.e. Pt. Rup Chand Joshi Ji.

It has Pt. Ji's handwritting in his trademark red ink.

The members can have first hand experience about his method.

The method used by Pt.Ji in mentioning dates on this page is intriguing.

I will try to post its exact transliteration and translation soon.

I would request the respected moderators that if they deem it fit; kindly put it in the files section for easy future reference.

Regards

Kulbir Bains.

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Sir; i will re-post it alongwith transliteration and translation.

Regards

Kulbir Bains.

Chakraborty, PL <CHAKRABORTYP2

' '

Mon, 11 Jan 2010 9:02 am

RE: Re: Horoscope matching

Dear Kulbir-ji,

I did download it...but could not read it. When enlarged, the resolution is lost.

regards

Chakraborty

On Behalf Of Kulbir Bains

Saturday, January 09, 2010 11:05 PM

Re: Re: Horoscope matching [1 Attachment]

Dear Members;

It was after lot of persuasion by ''yours truly'' that my friend, philosopher and guide Pt. Umesh Sharma Ji agreed to put the page attached along with this post to be made available to all interested in lalkitab.

This page has great, I would say unparalleled documentary value.

It has horoscope of Babu Ram Gupta Ji, Pt. Umesh Sharma ji's father in law , analysed by the mentor/author of lalkitab system i.e. Pt. Rup Chand Joshi Ji.

It has Pt. Ji's handwritting in his trademark red ink.

The members can have first hand experience about his method.

The method used by Pt.Ji in mentioning dates on this page is intriguing.

I will try to post its exact transliteration and translation soon.

I would request the respected moderators that if they deem it fit; kindly put it in the files section for easy future reference.

Regards

Kulbir Bains.

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway, New Delhi, India. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.