IndiaDivine.org

correct birth time

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Ramarao Venkata <ramarao_maya wrote: Tue, 13 May 2008 18:59:12 -0700 (PDT)Ramarao Venkata <ramarao_mayaCorrect birth timeraichurar Respected Sir, Namaste. I got ur mail ID form I was born on Feb 24,1975, Tanuku ,West godavari district of Andhra Pradesh.I am confused about my time of birth. According to my parents my TOB is between 10:00pm....10:30pm. Details DOB: 24 Feb

1975TOB :10.00 - 10.30pm(night) POB:16n45, 81e42(Tanuku,Westgodavari Dt, Andhra Pradesh) Moon Rasi- cancer Moon Star- Ashlesha ,2nd pada so i want to know my exact TOB. Iam a bachelor.

Passed 10+2 on 1992 till that topper in studies Got good rank in Polytechnic entrance in1992 july Joined Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 1993 January on Govt college without donation(its 3 yrs course) completed Diploma 2000 January with

lots of struggle, loss intrest in studies thesetime , many backlogs, breaks in studies,mentally distrubed, no love affairs. 1988-1999 passed Drawing higher grade exam(1st class),passed drawing teacher training 2000 May -Aug published my cartoons ,Illustrations ,Paintingsin magazines 2000 Aug25 got Substancial job in Animation Studio as an artist,for Rs 6000/ 2004 march 1 resigned job my self ,(salary 8500/), lots of struggle,no peace at all , 2004 Nov joined 3d Animation course in Trivendrum,Kerala paid Rs 75000/-, n my whole savings went , bank balance nil, small one side affair failure , mentally struggle, 2006 invested small amount ,its went loss ,depends on my only one younger brother, 2007 Jan spiritually changes, believing astrology, Finally 2007 Apr 12 got job as an Animator in Bangalore, 2008 jan first match rejected myself, lots interest in all material things ,full thoughts of going somewhere, n take saint hood, lots intrest of doing job ,(still working on same

company) still that thoughts r there ,free time spending with spiritual books,very much intrest in astrlogy,parents r worrying about me My father is a retired Typist in school,at my native village ,having own house I have a younger brother.,young sister,n elder sisterI love astrology and am a student of kp.I think this information will help you to find exact TOB. Sir Pls give me correct birth

time Thanks and regardsRamarao.Y.V. ramarao_maya raichur anant mumbai

• 1 year later...

Dear Sujatkaram,

As far as the chakras are concerned you are right,but you seem to have understood their functions quite incorrectly...

The Sahasrara Chakra situated at the crown of the head,is the final abode of the Kundalini...which, after arousal,and travelling upwards,through the Sushumna Nadi,and passing through all the chakras,activating them,and endowing the person with a variety of Siddhis...or "super-human" qualities due to the ability to contact Universal/Cosmic Intelligence...The qualities like pre-cognisance,out-of-body migration...and so on..."Patanjali's Yoga Sutras" gives a detailed list of these qualities...It seems you have read one of the many interpretations of Patanjali's Yoga Sutras,available or given to you....

There are 3 nadis,Ida,Sushumna and Pingala...The Sushumna is the central one...(The Ida and Pingala nadis are harmful...for the sadhaka)and is beneficial...

Pl. go through my note and the details written to Tin Win(tw853), about which is the correct TOB...

How would one know by simply seeing the head emerging....whether the child is alive or not ? It could be a still birth too...Isn't it...?

Pl. read K.P. Readers again very carefully...and go through my letter to Tin Win...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi

GOOD LUCK !

sujatkaram <sujatkaram Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 12:59:45 PM Re: Corrct Birth Time

Respected Mr. Bhaskar,Sir,If I am not mistaken and if my knowledge is correct, according to Patanjali,s Yog Shastra, there ara seven Chakras in our body and at the top of the head is located "Sahasrara" Chakra the function of which is to absorb cosmic energy from the universe necessary for healthy functioning of our mind, soul and physique. This chakra cannot absorb cosmic energy while in mother,s body. But as soon as it comes into contact with outer space, it would start functioning. It would start absorbing cosmic emissions from planets. So, in my opinion, there is a strong reason to argue,that the time at which the top of the head becomes visible shd be taken as BT. .Sir, for the sake of arguement just imagine that a child has come out of the mother,s womb, it doesnot breathe so efforts are being made to make it breathe and cry. unfortunately nothing succeeds and the poor child ultimately is declared dead.Now, are we going to say

that the child was not born at all? It would appear rediculious. Or, are we going nto say that the child was not "astrologically born"?No offence meant please. I am always open to different views.regards,sujat karambelkar. @gro ups.com, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Sirs,> > I agree with Shri Yogesh Rao ji. In actual it is the first cry which> must be taken as the birth time because it represents the first breath,> and the first breath is the actual Birth time, because The Cosmic rays> hit the body internally as soon as it takes the first breath. Since it> is not necessary that every new born baby cires with the first breath,> we say that the first cry is the the actual birth time in absence

of> knowledge of when the child breathes but does not cry with the first> breath. Actually whether the child crys or not, the real birth time> constitues the first breath.> > Those who have some knowledge of spirituality, which every experienced> astrologer must have - this is a dream world and an idea of God. We are> all made of Cosmic rays but Solidified rays. Like water or Vapur but in> Ice form. The Planets have all cosmic rays represented by the Gems> connected to each planet which are nothing but a Natural concentrate of> these colours of each planet. The Cosmic rays present in the atmoshphere> enter the child with its first breath and have nothing to do with the> timing of the the child which has come out. It may be half a minute> after the child has come out when the Doctor cuts the umblical cord and> taps the child to make it take the first breath

or cry, if it has not> started breathing on its own after the umblical cord has been cut.> > Therefore the theory that the time of Birth is when the child comes out> of the womb, is defunct.> > The time of birth is actually when the child breathes first and takes in> all the comsic rays present in the atmoshpher and becomes a part of this> Earth atmosphere. But most of the times since we do not know, or the> Doctor does not know, or does not have the time or Urgency to note the> time of the fiirst breath for safe delivery of the child, we take the> first cry as the Time of Birth.> > The real time is actually the first Breath, and next in absence of> noting the first breath, it is the first Cry which is more near or> matching the first breath.> > Anybody to contradict above, I am ready to argue on above, but come with> solid

arguments with Logic.> > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > @gro ups.com, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi@ > wrote:> >> > Dear Tin Win,> > I am sorry Tin Win,I cannot agree with you at> all....the body of a child can get completely separated from the> mother,even if it not alive...a still-born child...that is why we must> take the time of the first cry/first breath,ensuring that the child is> alive...!> > Further,you are quoting from whatever is written> which applies only to a horary chart...and ONLY to the erection of a> horary chart... ! !> > Also, the VIth reader(11th Edition,2007) , deals> with ONLY Horary Astrology... ! ! !> > As

per our late Guruji, one cannot rely upon the> Time of Birth given by the mother/doctor/ midwife etc for a variety of> reasons...however, the time of te first cry of the child is the time> closest to that of his first breath...> > That is to be taken as the exact TOB....if such a> noting is not possible,then note down the Ruling Planets at the time of> sitting for analysis,and find out the sign,star,sub, sub-sub of the> Moon...and as given above in a seperate note,and then insert these in> the place of Signlord,starlord, sublord,subsublo rd of the ASCENDANT and> adjust the time to arrive at the EXACT TOB.... a reference to Guruji's> daughter telling a caller on the phone his Birth star within a few> seconds...(using this method) is given in K.P. Reader VI, p.138> ,itsef...> > When I was studying K.P., Revered Guruji> KSK,used to give numerous such

examples to students present in the> class...especially while discussing Ruling Planets and their> importance.. .> > Pl. do not forget,that it was this very> discovery made Guruji and K.P., famous...! !> > Pl refer to my note a few days ago on this very> site...on the same subject...> > With kind regards,> > Yogesh Lajmi.> >> >> GOOD LUCK. !> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > tw853 tw853@> > @gro ups.com> > Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:42:34 PM> > Re: Corrct Birth Time> >> >> > Dear Sunaparantha

ji,> > 1. This group has been misinformed the 'first cry' to be the KP birth> time mentioned by Guruji KSK.> > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 23074> > http://groups. / group/k_p_ system/message/ 2318> > 2. The birth time what really mentioned by Guruji KSK is "the moment> the whole body of the child has got separated from that of mother" in p> 88 first para of KP Reader VI, as you had experienced.> > Regards,> > tw> >> > @gro ups.com, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@> ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear all Friends.> > >> > > As all you know last Sunday I was under an Eye Surgery in a Nursing> Home.> > > There I

had a rare chance to decide (hear) the correct Birth Time of> a new born baby with his first crying in this world.> > > I was taken in to the Operation Theater preparation room at 8.00 am.> At that time there were some patients who were prepared for surgeries.> Among them I saw an expecting lady prepared on a trolley and while I was> preparing for my surgery by a Sister by applying some medicine in to my> eyes I saw that lady was taking in to the theater.> > >> > > After about 15 minutes time I saw with my half naked eyes(due to> medicine) a Sister was taking something like a piece of wood by her hand> and kept it on a lighted machine which was in my front and sooner I was> able to identify what the sister has brought. It is a naked body of a> new born Baby. I was difficult to see any thing clearly at that moment> but with the curiosity, I tried

my best to see what they were doing. I> saw, they entered a tube in to the mouth of the baby and sucked some> liquid like phlegmy and at once the the baby began to cry.> > >> > > The saying of Guruji, the correct Birth Time of a baby is the time> of first crying, came to my mind. But no one cared of the TIME of> crying!... due to the ignorance ...> > >> > > After sometime another lady came with a form and asked for the sex> of tha baby to fill in the form. The Sister with the machine replied "It> is a Girl, Girl" and asked did you get the time? Then the second lady> replied, "Yes I got".> > >> > > No question the time she has taken is the time of taking out the> baby from her mother's womb by the Doctor, instead of the Astrologically> correct Time..... ie the Time of first cry.> > > According to me the

time difference of these two incidents of taking> out the baby from the womb and crying is about 10-15 minutes.> > > This is not the first and last case of noting the incorrect time of> birh of new born in this world. So as Kp Astrologers we have to put our> great attention to the correct BT, when we under go any predictions.> > >> > > This small experience is only for the interest and information of> our members.> > >> > > Kalyan> > >> >>

• 2 months later...