IndiaDivine.org

Medical Astrology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji, 1. Do you also consider 2 & 7 detrimental to health? NO, maraka and badhaka is importnat noly when we judge for longevity. 2. Do you think that 6th sub lord signifying 8th is sufficient condition to predict physical deformity? Or we need to check few more things? We have to check 6,8,ans 12th too,6th indicate Disease, 8th defect and 12th hospital, if disease is like Polio not need to admit in hospital, we found only 6 and 8.like this we have to judge as per situation,as in my last mail i indicate that alwyas all same possiotion not happan, so we have to take this issue in that menner, no by heard and fast way. Nothing clear way in any KP books on medical astrology, so it need more research in this fild. regards Kanak BosmiaPunit Pandey

<punitp wrote: Dear Kanak ji & Friends, I appreciate all your time in replying my emails. I have two more questions - 1. Do you also consider 2 & 7 detrimental to health? 2. Do you think that 6th sub lord signifying 8th is sufficient condition to predict physical deformity? Or we need to check few more things? I would request other members to share their opinion too. The objective of this

discussion is to see how we can predict major disease/ defects by going through the chart. And how simple/ complex is this process of identification/ diagnosis? Due to this reason, I am renaming this thread as medical astrology. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Punit ji, I take liberty to change time as 1.31.23 PM. Now look 6th Sublord,Mar.Mar is in the star of Moon and sub of Ven. Mar is in 8 l/o 2,7 ,Moon in 9 l./o 10, Ven in 8 l/o 1,8. You can not found 5,11 so

it is fix that cure from disease is not promise,so not worthy to check Dasa, in this case we dont found Sat, but Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood serculation).Moon is in the sign of Mer (Entire Nerves system). In each and evry case we can not found same combination, not in KP but not in any of system but in general we can see conection with related Planet/bhava/rasi eassily compare to other system.also a same plane indicate so many disease and par of body so we have to understand according to information by native. please check some more chart you found mostly same combination., offcource there is no perfect book on medical astrology on KP at now. hope this help regards Kanak Bosmia Punit Pandey <punitp >

wrote: Dear Kanak ji & Friends, Here is another similar case of polio - Date of Birth: 09 July 1964 Time of Birth: 13:29 (1:29 PM) Place of Birth: Agra KP Chart URL: www.astrosage.com/chart.asp?user=ashutoshdixit Do you see the same combination here as well? I am just trying to figure out how easy/ difficult it is to identify such an important aspects of life by just going thorugh the KP details. In other words, can we tell about the physical problem just by going through the KP details? Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Punit ji, As per sri KSK ji any kind of disease we have to check from 6th SL. and this 6th SL indicate clearly. also as you mention this is lifelong defect Dasa also agree with it and dont show any cure. when all aspect tally with rules then there is no doubt about it .and so not worthy to check with Asc. regards Kanak BosmiaPunit Pandey <punitp > wrote: Dear

Kanak ji, Thanks for looking into the chart. Don't you think that this should be explained from the first house (overall body/ health) and the 12th house (defect) as well? Normally Polio gives a person lifelong defect. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Punit ji, As per KP 6th SL is the chife planet for diagnosis any disease. For polio, Sat(Chronical disease) Mer(Entire Nerves system),also connection with sthir swabhav Rasi,Leg 12th,Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood serculation).also 6,8 12 to be

judge. in this chart 6th Sl is Ven( Blood serculation)Ven is in 12 ,in the star of Ket, Ket in 8,Ketu aspected by Sat(10th Aspect)(Chronical disease)lord of 6,Ven is in the sub of Mer (Entire Nerves system),in 12th. all this situation indicate tally with Polio,this is my primer observation. regards Kanak Bosmia Punit Pandey <punitp > wrote: Dear Fellow members, I was going through this query and found that the native's left leg is paralysed due to polio while he was two. Assuming that his birth time is correct, his ascendant (overall body) sub lord and 12th sub (leg) are Saturn and Moon respectively. Both of them signify 5, 6,

and 11 houses. 5 & 11 houses are suppose to be good for health and body. I am not able to understand what combination is causing polio/ paralysis to him? Here you can have a quick look at the chart - http://www.astrosage.com/chart.asp?user=kbabuchart Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 3/6/07, babukrcbe <babukrcbe > wrote: Dear learned members,Kindly treat this as urgent. Your assistance is needed most.Should I come back to India, get a job and settle in India? Should

i wait for sometime in US to get a job? I have spent a lot of money (most of my savings) to get here. Your assistance would certainly help me.Details about my birth time is given below. To ensure my correct birth time, I left leg is polio paralysed when i was 2 years of old. I hold a B.E, M.E Mech Engg. degree and worked for 6 yrs in a very reputed software company of India. I left India on Feb 23rd for want of a good job in US.Regards,K.Babu , "babukrcbe" <babukrcbe wrote:>> Dear learned members,> > Namaste. Kindly tell me whether birth time rectification is needed > for my horoscope or not? > > Details> Name : Babu> DOB : 13 Aug 1976> Time of birth: 8:48 AM> Place: Coimbatore> Gender : Male> > I consulted

a KP astrologer,he corrected it to 8:50AM. Is this > correct?> > Also, I'm a software professional and left a good job in India for > better oppurtunities in US. Can anyone tell me when will I get a job > in US?> > I would be very grateful to you. Kindly treat this as urgent. > > Regards,> Babu> "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Need

Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers users. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes

(Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.Try the free Mail Beta. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q&A.

Guest guest

Dear Kanak ji & Friends,

Thanks for your response.

If you or other members have more cases on physical deformity and fatal chronic diseases, please post them for the reference.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 3/11/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:

Dear Punit ji,

1. Do you also consider 2 & 7 detrimental to health?

NO, maraka and badhaka is importnat noly when we judge for longevity.

2. Do you think that 6th sub lord signifying 8th is sufficient condition to predict physical deformity? Or we need to check few more things?

We have to check 6,8,ans 12th too,6th indicate Disease, 8th defect and 12th hospital, if disease is like Polio not need to admit in hospital, we found only 6 and 8.like this we have to judge as per situation,as in my last mail i indicate that alwyas all same possiotion not happan, so we have to take this issue in that menner, no by heard and fast way.

Nothing clear way in any KP books on medical astrology, so it need more research in this fild.

regards

Kanak BosmiaPunit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Kanak ji & Friends,

I appreciate all your time in replying my emails. I have two more questions -

2. Do you think that 6th sub lord signifying 8th is sufficient condition to predict physical deformity? Or we need to check few more things?

I would request other members to share their opinion too. The objective of this discussion is to see how we can predict major disease/ defects by going through the chart. And how simple/ complex is this process of identification/ diagnosis? Due to this reason, I am renaming this thread as medical astrology.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote:

Dear Punit ji,

I take liberty to change time as 1.31.23 PM.

Now look 6th Sublord,Mar.Mar is in the star of Moon and sub of Ven.

Mar is in 8 l/o 2,7 ,Moon in 9 l./o 10, Ven in 8 l/o 1,8.

You can not found 5,11 so it is fix that cure from disease is not promise,so not worthy to check Dasa,

in this case we dont found Sat, but Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood serculation).Moon is in the sign of Mer (Entire Nerves system).

In each and evry case we can not found same combination, not in KP but not in any of system but in general we can see conection with related Planet/bhava/rasi eassily compare to other system.also a same plane indicate so many disease and par of body so we have to understand according to information by native.

please check some more chart you found mostly same combination., offcource there is no perfect book on medical astrology on KP at now.

hope this help

regards

Kanak Bosmia

Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Kanak ji & Friends,

Here is another similar case of polio -

Date of Birth: 09 July 1964

Time of Birth: 13:29 (1:29 PM)

Place of Birth: Agra

KP Chart URL: www.astrosage.com/chart.asp?user=ashutoshdixit

Do you see the same combination here as well? I am just trying to figure out how easy/ difficult it is to identify such an important aspects of life by just going thorugh the KP details. In other words, can we tell about the physical problem just by going through the KP details?

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Dear Punit ji,

As per sri KSK ji any kind of disease we have to check from 6th SL. and this 6th SL indicate clearly. also as you mention this is lifelong defect Dasa also agree with it and dont show any cure.

when all aspect tally with rules then there is no doubt about it .and so not worthy to check with Asc.

regards

Kanak BosmiaPunit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Kanak ji,

Thanks for looking into the chart. Don't you think that this should be explained from the first house (overall body/ health) and the 12th house (defect) as well? Normally Polio gives a person lifelong defect.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Dear Punit ji,

As per KP 6th SL is the chife planet for diagnosis any disease.

For polio, Sat(Chronical disease) Mer(Entire Nerves system),also connection with sthir swabhav Rasi,Leg 12th,Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood serculation).also 6,8 12 to be judge.

in this chart 6th Sl is Ven( Blood serculation)Ven is in 12 ,in the star of Ket, Ket in 8,Ketu aspected by Sat(10th Aspect)(Chronical disease)lord of 6,Ven is in the sub of Mer (Entire Nerves system),in 12th.

all this situation indicate tally with Polio,this is my primer observation.

regards

Kanak Bosmia Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Fellow members,

I was going through this query and found that the native's left leg is paralysed due to polio while he was two. Assuming that his birth time is correct, his ascendant (overall body) sub lord and 12th sub (leg) are Saturn and Moon respectively. Both of them signify 5, 6, and 11 houses. 5 & 11 houses are suppose to be good for health and body. I am not able to understand what combination is causing polio/ paralysis to him?

Here you can have a quick look at the chart - http://www.astrosage.com/chart.asp?user=kbabuchart

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 3/6/07, babukrcbe <babukrcbe wrote:

Dear learned members,Kindly treat this as urgent. Your assistance is needed most.Should I come back to India, get a job and settle in India? Should i wait for sometime in US to get a job? I have spent a lot of money (most of my savings) to get here. Your assistance would certainly help me.Details about my birth time is given below. To ensure my correct birth time, I left leg is polio paralysed when i was 2 years of old. I hold a B.E, M.E Mech Engg. degree and worked for 6 yrs in a very reputed software company of India. I left India on Feb 23rd for want of a good job in US.Regards,K.Babu

, " babukrcbe " <babukrcbe wrote:>> Dear learned members,> > Namaste. Kindly tell me whether birth time rectification is needed > for my horoscope or not? > > Details> Name : Babu> DOB : 13 Aug 1976> Time of birth: 8:48 AM> Place: Coimbatore> Gender : Male> > I consulted a KP astrologer,he corrected it to 8:50AM. Is this > correct?> > Also, I'm a software professional and left a good job in India for > better oppurtunities in US. Can anyone tell me when will I get a job > in US?> > I would be very grateful to you. Kindly treat this as urgent. > > Regards,> Babu>

" A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first. " Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

" A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first. " Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

Need Mail bonding?Go to the

Mail Q & A for

great tips from Answers users.

Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.Try the free Mail Beta.

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the

Answers Food Drink Q & A.

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji, POLIO:Birth data Date Time Zone Place 10/05/1948 21:30 MEDT Morbello, Italy 01/05/1939 11:55 PST Seattle, WA 07/04/1939 1:38 EST Detroit, MI 09/02/1945 11:27 PWT Los Angeles, CA 06/07/1907 8:30 LMT Coyoacan, Mexico 24/03/1930 3:30 MET Stuttgart, Germany 30/01/1882 20:45 LMT Hyde Park, NY 29/02/1916 11:45 CST Winchester, TN 04/09/1949 9:12 PST Los Angeles, CA 22/09/1947 3:45 EST Kenton, OH 21/05/1941

21:00 GDWT Paris, France Hope this help regards Kanak BosmiaPunit Pandey <punitp wrote: Dear Kanak ji & Friends, Thanks for your response. If you or other members have more cases on physical deformity and fatal chronic diseases, please post them for the reference. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 3/11/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Punit ji, 1. Do you also consider 2 & 7 detrimental to health? NO, maraka and badhaka is importnat noly when we judge for longevity. 2. Do you think that 6th sub lord signifying 8th is sufficient condition to predict physical deformity? Or we need to check few more things? We have to check 6,8,ans 12th too,6th indicate Disease, 8th defect and 12th hospital, if disease is like Polio not need to admit in hospital, we found only 6

and 8.like this we have to judge as per situation,as in my last mail i indicate that alwyas all same possiotion not happan, so we have to take this issue in that menner, no by heard and fast way. Nothing clear way in any KP books on medical astrology, so it need more research in this fild. regards Kanak BosmiaPunit Pandey <punitp > wrote: Dear Kanak ji & Friends, I appreciate all your time in replying my emails. I have two more questions - 1. Do you also consider 2 & 7 detrimental to health? 2. Do you think that 6th sub lord signifying 8th is sufficient condition to predict physical deformity? Or we need to check few

more things? I would request other members to share their opinion too. The objective of this discussion is to see how we can predict major disease/ defects by going through the chart. And how simple/ complex is this process of identification/ diagnosis? Due to this reason, I am renaming this thread as medical astrology. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Punit ji, I take liberty to change time as 1.31.23 PM. Now look 6th Sublord,Mar.Mar is in

the star of Moon and sub of Ven. Mar is in 8 l/o 2,7 ,Moon in 9 l./o 10, Ven in 8 l/o 1,8. You can not found 5,11 so it is fix that cure from disease is not promise,so not worthy to check Dasa, in this case we dont found Sat, but Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood serculation).Moon is in the sign of Mer (Entire Nerves system). In each and evry case we can not found same combination, not in KP but not in any of system but in general we can see conection with related Planet/bhava/rasi eassily compare to other system.also a same plane indicate so many disease and par of body so we have to understand according to information by native. please check some more chart you found mostly same combination., offcource there is no perfect book on medical astrology on KP at now. hope this help regards Kanak

Bosmia Punit Pandey <punitp > wrote: Dear Kanak ji & Friends, Here is another similar case of polio - Date of Birth: 09 July 1964 Time of Birth: 13:29 (1:29 PM) Place of Birth: Agra KP Chart URL: www.astrosage.com/chart.asp?user=ashutoshdixit Do you see the same combination here as well? I am just trying to figure out how easy/ difficult it is to identify such an important aspects of life by just going thorugh the KP details. In other words, can we tell about the physical problem just by going through the KP details?

Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Punit ji, As per sri KSK ji any kind of disease we have to check from 6th SL. and this 6th SL indicate clearly. also as you mention this is lifelong defect Dasa also agree with it and dont show any cure. when all aspect tally with rules then there is no doubt about it .and so not worthy to check with Asc. regards Kanak BosmiaPunit Pandey <punitp > wrote: Dear Kanak ji, Thanks for looking into the chart. Don't you think that this should be explained from the first house (overall body/ health) and the 12th house (defect) as well? Normally Polio gives a person lifelong defect. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Punit ji, As per KP 6th SL is the chife planet for diagnosis any disease. For polio, Sat(Chronical

disease) Mer(Entire Nerves system),also connection with sthir swabhav Rasi,Leg 12th,Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood serculation).also 6,8 12 to be judge. in this chart 6th Sl is Ven( Blood serculation)Ven is in 12 ,in the star of Ket, Ket in 8,Ketu aspected by Sat(10th Aspect)(Chronical disease)lord of 6,Ven is in the sub of Mer (Entire Nerves system),in 12th. all this situation indicate tally with Polio,this is my primer observation. regards Kanak Bosmia Punit Pandey <punitp > wrote: Dear Fellow members, I was going through this query and found that the native's left leg is paralysed due to polio while he was two. Assuming that

his birth time is correct, his ascendant (overall body) sub lord and 12th sub (leg) are Saturn and Moon respectively. Both of them signify 5, 6, and 11 houses. 5 & 11 houses are suppose to be good for health and body. I am not able to understand what combination is causing polio/ paralysis to him? Here you can have a quick look at the chart - http://www.astrosage.com/chart.asp?user=kbabuchart Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 3/6/07, babukrcbe <babukrcbe > wrote: Dear learned

members,Kindly treat this as urgent. Your assistance is needed most.Should I come back to India, get a job and settle in India? Should i wait for sometime in US to get a job? I have spent a lot of money (most of my savings) to get here. Your assistance would certainly help me.Details about my birth time is given below. To ensure my correct birth time, I left leg is polio paralysed when i was 2 years of old. I hold a B.E, M.E Mech Engg. degree and worked for 6 yrs in a very reputed software company of India. I left India on Feb 23rd for want of a good job in US.Regards,K.Babu , "babukrcbe" <babukrcbe wrote:>> Dear learned members,> > Namaste. Kindly tell me whether birth time rectification is needed > for my horoscope or not? > >

Details> Name : Babu> DOB : 13 Aug 1976> Time of birth: 8:48 AM> Place: Coimbatore> Gender : Male> > I consulted a KP astrologer,he corrected it to 8:50AM. Is this > correct?> > Also, I'm a software professional and left a good job in India for > better oppurtunities in US. Can anyone tell me when will I get a job > in US?> > I would be very grateful to you. Kindly treat this as urgent. > > Regards,> Babu> "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers users. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.Try the free Mail Beta. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the free Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji & Kanak ji,

I have a question regarding the Medical Astrology, pl don't mind because I want to know.

Whatever we are doing that is post analysis, It is very easy to analyze and come to the conclution when we come to know that the person is suffering from Polio or Cancer or any other diseases but seeing a birth chart is it really possible to analyze of a person, whom we dont know, whether he/she will be in such type of problem(Cancer, Polio, Aids, Brain hammarage, Heart problem, Nervous disorder etc,etc,etc)?

Because we have seen that one particular planet, star even house also represents so many

diseases as for example Mars is not only represent Blood,it represents Marrow,Neck, Genitals, red colouring matter in Blood, Rectum, Head, Veins, Female organs, Nose Fore head, Digestive section of sines and vitality etc,etc. Then how we will come to the conclusion that for Mars we will select that only not the others?I mean to say , when we know about the disease then it will be very easy to detect but when we dont know about the disease then???

Please have a discussion about this subject.

thanking U.

Regards,

Abhijit Lahiri.

98210 16963.

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2007 3:39:44 PMRe: Medical Astrology

Dear Kanak ji & Friends,

If you or other members have more cases on physical deformity and fatal chronic diseases, please post them for the reference.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 3/11/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@ > wrote:

Dear Punit ji,

We have to check 6,8,ans 12th too,6th indicate Disease, 8th defect and 12th hospital, if disease is like Polio not need to admit in hospital, we found only 6 and 8.like this we have to judge as per situation,as in my last mail i indicate that alwyas all same possiotion not happan, so we have to take this issue in that menner, no by heard and fast way.

Nothing clear way in any KP books on medical astrology, so it need more research in this fild.

regards

Kanak BosmiaPunit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Kanak ji & Friends,

I would request other members to share their opinion too. The objective of this discussion is to see how we can predict major disease/ defects by going through the chart. And how simple/ complex is this process of identification/ diagnosis? Due to this reason, I am renaming this thread as medical astrology.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@ > wrote:

Dear Punit ji,

Now look 6th Sublord,Mar. Mar is in the star of Moon and sub of Ven.

You can not found 5,11 so it is fix that cure from disease is not promise,so not worthy to check Dasa,

in this case we dont found Sat, but Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood serculation) .Moon is in the sign of Mer (Entire Nerves system).

In each and evry case we can not found same combination, not in KP but not in any of system but in general we can see conection with related Planet/bhava/ rasi eassily compare to other system.also a same plane indicate so many disease and par of body so we have to understand according to information by native.

please check some more chart you found mostly same combination. , offcource there is no perfect book on medical astrology on KP at now.

hope this help

regards

Kanak Bosmia

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Kanak ji & Friends,

KP Chart URL: www.astrosage. com/chart. asp?user= ashutoshdixit

Do you see the same combination here as well? I am just trying to figure out how easy/ difficult it is to identify such an important aspects of life by just going thorugh the KP details. In other words, can we tell about the physical problem just by going through the KP details?

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Dear Punit ji,

As per sri KSK ji any kind of disease we have to check from 6th SL. and this 6th SL indicate clearly. also as you mention this is lifelong defect Dasa also agree with it and dont show any cure.

when all aspect tally with rules then there is no doubt about it .and so not worthy to check with Asc.

regards

Dear Kanak ji,

Thanks for looking into the chart. Don't you think that this should be explained from the first house (overall body/ health) and the 12th house (defect) as well? Normally Polio gives a person lifelong defect.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Dear Punit ji,

For polio, Sat(Chronical disease) Mer(Entire Nerves system),also connection with sthir swabhav Rasi,Leg 12th,Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood serculation) .also 6,8 12 to be judge.

in this chart 6th Sl is Ven( Blood serculation) Ven is in 12 ,in the star of Ket, Ket in 8,Ketu aspected by Sat(10th Aspect)(Chronical disease)lord of 6,Ven is in the sub of Mer (Entire Nerves system),in 12th.

regards

Kanak Bosmia Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Fellow members,

I was going through this query and found that the native's left leg is paralysed due to polio while he was two. Assuming that his birth time is correct, his ascendant (overall body) sub lord and 12th sub (leg) are Saturn and Moon respectively. Both of them signify 5, 6, and 11 houses. 5 & 11 houses are suppose to be good for health and body. I am not able to understand what combination is causing polio/ paralysis to him?

Here you can have a quick look at the chart - http://www.astrosag e.com/chart. asp?user= kbabuchart

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 3/6/07, babukrcbe <babukrcbe > wrote:

Dear learned members,Kindly treat this as urgent. Your assistance is needed most.Should I come back to India, get a job and settle in India? Should i wait for sometime in US to get a job? I have spent a lot of money (most of my savings) to get here. Your assistance would certainly help me.Details about my birth time is given below. To ensure my correct birth time, I left leg is polio paralysed when i was 2 years of old. I hold a B.E, M.E Mech Engg. degree and worked for 6 yrs in a very reputed software company of India. I left India on Feb 23rd for want of a good job in US.Regards,K.Babu@gro ups.com, "babukrcbe" <babukrcbe@.. .> wrote:>> Dear learned members,> > Namaste. Kindly tell me whether birth time rectification is needed > for my horoscope or not?

> > Details> Name : Babu> DOB : 13 Aug 1976> Time of birth: 8:48 AM> Place: Coimbatore> Gender : Male> > I consulted a KP astrologer,he corrected it to 8:50AM. Is this > correct?> > Also, I'm a software professional and left a good job in India for > better oppurtunities in US. Can anyone tell me when will I get a job > in US?> > I would be very grateful to you. Kindly treat this as urgent. > > Regards,> Babu>

"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers users.

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A.

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Abhijeet ji,

For an astrologer, it is very difficult to correctly identify the disease. This is one of the most difficult challenge astrologer faces because there are so many diseases and variation of diseases. At least I don't have great success in doing that.

In my last few posts what I wast trying to do is to measure the severity and impact of the disease on the life. I think if we can measure that, it will be very useful application of Jyotish. My study is still going on and I'll try to post results, if I reach to some conclusion.

I can think of one way of identification is based on Ayurveda. I say Ayurveda because in Ayurveda, the cause of the disease is very well defined. Every disease is defined by a combination of Vata, Pitta and Kapha dosha. If we can closely relate the Ayruvedic terminoloyg to Jyotish terminology, I guess that we can get good results. But I have not seen any study/ research in this direction yet so this is just my guess only.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 12 Mar 2007 03:23:47 -0700, abhijit lahiri <abhijit_lahiri2000 wrote:

I have a question regarding the Medical Astrology, pl don't mind because I want to know.

Whatever we are doing that is post analysis, It is very easy to analyze and come to the conclution when we come to know that the person is suffering from Polio or Cancer or any other diseases but seeing a birth chart is it really possible to analyze of a person, whom we dont know, whether he/she will be in such type of problem(Cancer, Polio, Aids, Brain hammarage, Heart problem, Nervous disorder etc,etc,etc)?

Because we have seen that one particular planet, star even house also represents so many

diseases as for example Mars is not only represent Blood,it represents Marrow,Neck, Genitals, red colouring matter in Blood, Rectum, Head, Veins, Female organs, Nose Fore head, Digestive section of sines and vitality etc,etc. Then how we will come to the conclusion that for Mars we will select that only not the others?I mean to say , when we know about the disease then it will be very easy to detect but when we dont know about the disease then???

thanking U.

Regards,

Abhijit Lahiri.

98210 16963.

Punit Pandey <punitp@gro

ups.comSunday, March 11, 2007 3:39:44 PMRe: Medical Astrology

Dear Kanak ji & Friends,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 3/11/07, Kanak Bosmia <

kanakbosmia@ > wrote:

Dear Punit ji,

regards

Dear Kanak ji & Friends,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia <

kanakbosmia@ > wrote:

Dear Punit ji,

in this case we dont found Sat, but Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood serculation) .Moon is in the sign of Mer (Entire Nerves system).

In each and evry case we can not found same combination, not in KP but not in any of system but in general we can see conection with related Planet/bhava/ rasi eassily compare to other system.also a same plane indicate so many disease and par of body so we have to understand according to information by native.

please check some more chart you found mostly same combination. , offcource there is no perfect book on medical astrology on KP at now.

hope this help

regards

Kanak Bosmia

Dear Kanak ji & Friends,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

kanakbosmia@ > wrote:

Dear Punit ji,

regards

Dear Kanak ji,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

kanakbosmia@ > wrote:

Dear Punit ji,

For polio, Sat(Chronical disease) Mer(Entire Nerves system),also connection with sthir swabhav Rasi,Leg 12th,Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood serculation) .also 6,8 12 to be judge.

in this chart 6th Sl is Ven( Blood serculation) Ven is in 12 ,in the star of Ket, Ket in 8,Ketu aspected by Sat(10th Aspect)(Chronical disease)lord of 6,Ven is in the sub of Mer (Entire Nerves system),in 12th.

regards

Dear Fellow members,

Here you can have a quick look at the chart - http://www.astrosag e.com/chart. asp?user= kbabuchart

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 3/6/07, babukrcbe <

babukrcbe > wrote:

Dear learned members,Kindly treat this as urgent. Your assistance is needed most.Should I come back to India, get a job and settle in India? Should i wait for sometime in US to get a job? I have spent a lot of money (most of my savings) to get here. Your assistance would certainly help me.Details about my birth time is given below. To ensure my correct birth time, I left leg is polio paralysed when i was 2 years of old. I hold a B.E, M.E Mech Engg. degree and worked for 6 yrs in a very reputed software company of India. I left India on Feb 23rd for want of a good job in US.Regards,K.Babu

@gro ups.com, " babukrcbe " <babukrcbe@.. .> wrote:

>> Dear learned members,> > Namaste. Kindly tell me whether birth time rectification is needed > for my horoscope or not? > > Details> Name : Babu> DOB : 13 Aug 1976

> Time of birth: 8:48 AM> Place: Coimbatore> Gender : Male> > I consulted a KP astrologer,he corrected it to 8:50AM. Is this > correct?> > Also, I'm a software professional and left a good job in India for > better oppurtunities in US. Can anyone tell me when will I get a job > in US?> > I would be very grateful to you. Kindly treat this as urgent. > > Regards,> Babu>

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love

(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Mail Q & A for

Don't pick lemons.See all the

new 2007 cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Abhijit,

I recommend you read the book,"Medical Astrology",by K.Subramaniam & Vaikari Ramamurthi, I am sure you will be able to diagnose diseases, following simple steps,accurately and surprise people who consult you...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

abhijit lahiri <abhijit_lahiri2000 Sent: Monday, 12 March, 2007 3:53:47 PMRe: Medical Astrology

Whatever we are doing that is post analysis, It is very easy to analyze and come to the conclution when we come to know that the person is suffering from Polio or Cancer or any other diseases but seeing a birth chart is it really possible to analyze of a person, whom we dont know, whether he/she will be in such type of problem(Cancer, Polio, Aids, Brain hammarage, Heart problem, Nervous disorder etc,etc,etc) ?

thanking U.

Regards,

Abhijit Lahiri.

98210 16963.

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comSunday, March 11, 2007 3:39:44 PMRe: Medical Astrology

Dear Kanak ji & Friends,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Dear Punit ji,

regards

Dear Kanak ji & Friends,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Dear Punit ji,

hope this help

regards

Kanak Bosmia

Dear Kanak ji & Friends,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Dear Punit ji,

regards

Dear Kanak ji,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Dear Punit ji,

regards

Dear Fellow members,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Dear learned members,Kindly treat this as urgent. Your assistance is needed most.Should I come back to India, get a job and settle in India? Should i wait for sometime in US to get a job? I have spent a lot of money (most of my savings) to get here. Your assistance would certainly help me.Details about my birth time is given below. To ensure my correct birth time, I left leg is polio paralysed when i was 2 years of old. I hold a B.E, M.E Mech Engg. degree and worked for 6 yrs in a very reputed software company of India. I left India on Feb 23rd for want of a good job in US.Regards,K.Babu@gro ups.com, "babukrcbe" <babukrcbe@.. .> wrote:>> Dear learned members,> > Namaste. Kindly tell me whether birth time rectification is needed > for my horoscope or not?

> > Details> Name : Babu> DOB : 13 Aug 1976> Time of birth: 8:48 AM> Place: Coimbatore> Gender : Male> > I consulted a KP astrologer,he corrected it to 8:50AM. Is this > correct?> > Also, I'm a software professional and left a good job in India for > better oppurtunities in US. Can anyone tell me when will I get a job > in US?> > I would be very grateful to you. Kindly treat this as urgent. > > Regards,> Babu>

Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Dear Lajmi ji,

I am sorry to say that after applying the suggests methods, I was not able to diagnose accurately. If you have some success, I would request you to share the same while we are discussing the topic of medical astrology. For example based on those methods how you analyse last two cases I posted here for discussion.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 12 Mar 2007 07:26:17 -0700, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:

Dear Abhijit,

I recommend you read the book, " Medical Astrology " ,by K.Subramaniam & Vaikari Ramamurthi,

I am sure you will be able to diagnose diseases, following simple steps,accurately and surprise people who consult you...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

abhijit lahiri <abhijit_lahiri2000@

>

Monday, 12 March, 2007 3:53:47 PMRe: Medical Astrology

Whatever we are doing that is post analysis, It is very easy to analyze and come to the conclution when we come to know that the person is suffering from Polio or Cancer or any other diseases but seeing a birth chart is it really possible to analyze of a person, whom we dont know, whether he/she will be in such type of problem(Cancer, Polio, Aids, Brain hammarage, Heart problem, Nervous disorder etc,etc,etc) ?

thanking U.

Regards,

Abhijit Lahiri.

98210 16963.

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro

ups.comSunday, March 11, 2007 3:39:44 PMRe: Medical Astrology

Dear Kanak ji & Friends,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 3/11/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@

> wrote:

Dear Punit ji,

regards

Dear Kanak ji & Friends,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Dear Punit ji,

hope this help

regards

Kanak Bosmia

Dear Kanak ji & Friends,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Dear Punit ji,

regards

Dear Kanak ji,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Dear Punit ji,

regards

Dear Fellow members,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 3/6/07, babukrcbe <babukrcbe

> wrote:

@gro ups.com, " babukrcbe " <babukrcbe@.. .> wrote:>> Dear learned members,> > Namaste. Kindly tell me whether birth time rectification is needed > for my horoscope or not? > > Details> Name : Babu> DOB : 13 Aug 1976> Time of birth: 8:48 AM> Place: Coimbatore> Gender : Male> > I consulted a KP astrologer,he corrected it to 8:50AM. Is this > correct?> > Also, I'm a software professional and left a good job in India for > better oppurtunities in US. Can anyone tell me when will I get a job > in US?> > I would be very grateful to you. Kindly treat this as urgent. > > Regards,> Babu>

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love

(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Mail Q & A for

Don't pick lemons.See all the

new 2007 cars at

Autos.

Here�s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Dear Punit Ji & Kanak Ji,

I'm happy that one of querry has started of this discussion.... I met

a KP astrologer in coimbatore and he did my birth time rectification

and started predicting about me. He was using Raichurji's software

(commercial version). When he analysed my horoscope, The first thing

he told was that I must have some growth defects in my leg. I'm sure

that he did not notice me when I was walking. Also as it isvery

residual, no one can make out when I'm walking.

Point here is he said my birth time is 8:50AM

In such case

My asc sublord is Me

12th House sublord is Ma

11th house sublord is Sa

6th house sublord is Su

As per KanakJi, 6th sublord in this case would be Su which is 12th

house and in star of Me(Nervous system) and Me in 12th house. here Me

sub is Ju and Su sub is Ju. Jup is significator of 8th house. But Jup

is just before 1 degree of 9th Cusp and so it can have effects of

both 8th and 9th. as it is close to 9th cusp, it has little effect on

my polio.

Just wanted to add my thought... But one question remains...within 2

mins of birth time, we can still convince the possibility of polio.

Coz.. as per the KP astrologer at my hometown, he said Sa can do only

good to me.. and looks like he is correct as per my opinion by

comparing events that happened. Not intended to critize anyone

prediction though.. just another point of view :)

For further investigation on this medical astrology I can give few

more events. I had few accidents in August 1994 (leg injury and got a

minor surgery. This time it was right leg. There was puss formation

and by surgery doctors removed it)

In Feb 2002, I have been operated for piles.

I have provided the above details to nail down the exact

possibility.. atleast in my case :)

Regards,

K.Babu

, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia

wrote:

>

> Dear Punit ji,

>

> 1. Do you also consider 2 & 7 detrimental to health?

>

> NO, maraka and badhaka is importnat noly when we judge for

longevity.

>

> 2. Do you think that 6th sub lord signifying 8th is sufficient

condition to predict physical deformity? Or we need to check few more

things?

>

> We have to check 6,8,ans 12th too,6th indicate Disease, 8th

defect and 12th hospital, if disease is like Polio not need to admit

in hospital, we found only 6 and 8.like this we have to judge as per

situation,as in my last mail i indicate that alwyas all same

possiotion not happan, so we have to take this issue in that menner,

no by heard and fast way.

>

> Nothing clear way in any KP books on medical astrology, so it

need more research in this fild.

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

> Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

> Dear Kanak ji & Friends,

>

> I appreciate all your time in replying my emails. I have two more

questions -

>

things?

>

> I would request other members to share their opinion too. The

objective of this discussion is to see how we can predict major

disease/ defects by going through the chart. And how simple/ complex

is this process of identification/ diagnosis? Due to this reason, I

am renaming this thread as medical astrology.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On 3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote:

Dear Punit ji,

>

> I take liberty to change time as 1.31.23 PM.

>

> Now look 6th Sublord,Mar.Mar is in the star of Moon and sub of

Ven.

> Mar is in 8 l/o 2,7 ,Moon in 9 l./o 10, Ven in 8 l/o 1,8.

> You can not found 5,11 so it is fix that cure from disease is not

promise,so not worthy to check Dasa,

> in this case we dont found Sat, but Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood

serculation).Moon is in the sign of Mer (Entire Nerves system).

>

> In each and evry case we can not found same combination, not in

KP but not in any of system but in general we can see conection with

related Planet/bhava/rasi eassily compare to other system.also a same

plane indicate so many disease and par of body so we have to

understand according to information by native.

> please check some more chart you found mostly same combination.,

offcource there is no perfect book on medical astrology on KP at now.

>

> hope this help

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

>

>

> Here is another similar case of polio -

>

> Date of Birth: 09 July 1964

> Time of Birth: 13:29 (1:29 PM)

> Place of Birth: Agra

>

> KP Chart URL: www.astrosage.com/chart.asp?user=ashutoshdixit

>

> Do you see the same combination here as well? I am just trying to

figure out how easy/ difficult it is to identify such an important

aspects of life by just going thorugh the KP details. In other words,

can we tell about the physical problem just by going through the KP

details?

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

Dear Punit ji,

>

> As per sri KSK ji any kind of disease we have to check from 6th

SL. and this 6th SL indicate clearly. also as you mention this is

lifelong defect Dasa also agree with it and dont show any cure.

>

> when all aspect tally with rules then there is no doubt about

it .and so not worthy to check with Asc.

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

> Dear Kanak ji,

>

> Thanks for looking into the chart. Don't you think that this

should be explained from the first house (overall body/ health) and

the 12th house (defect) as well? Normally Polio gives a person

lifelong defect.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

Dear Punit ji,

> As per KP 6th SL is the chife planet for diagnosis any disease.

> For polio, Sat(Chronical disease) Mer(Entire Nerves system),also

connection with sthir swabhav Rasi,Leg 12th,Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood

serculation).also 6,8 12 to be judge.

>

> in this chart 6th Sl is Ven( Blood serculation)Ven is in 12 ,in

the star of Ket, Ket in 8,Ketu aspected by Sat(10th Aspect)(Chronical

disease)lord of 6,Ven is in the sub of Mer (Entire Nerves system),in

12th.

>

> all this situation indicate tally with Polio,this is my primer

observation.

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

>

> Dear Fellow members,

>

> I was going through this query and found that the native's left

leg is paralysed due to polio while he was two. Assuming that his

birth time is correct, his ascendant (overall body) sub lord and 12th

sub (leg) are Saturn and Moon respectively. Both of them signify 5,

6, and 11 houses. 5 & 11 houses are suppose to be good for health and

body. I am not able to understand what combination is causing polio/

paralysis to him?

>

> Here you can have a quick look at the chart -

http://www.astrosage.com/chart.asp?user=kbabuchart

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On 3/6/07, babukrcbe <babukrcbe wrote: Dear

learned members,

>

> Kindly treat this as urgent. Your assistance is needed most.

>

> Should I come back to India, get a job and settle in India? Should

i

> wait for sometime in US to get a job? I have spent a lot of money

> (most of my savings) to get here. Your assistance would certainly

> help me.

>

> Details about my birth time is given below. To ensure my correct

> birth time, I left leg is polio paralysed when i was 2 years of

old.

> I hold a B.E, M.E Mech Engg. degree and worked for 6 yrs in a very

> reputed software company of India. I left India on Feb 23rd for

want

> of a good job in US.

>

> Regards,

> K.Babu

>

> , " babukrcbe " <babukrcbe@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear learned members,

> >

> > Namaste. Kindly tell me whether birth time rectification is

needed

> > for my horoscope or not?

> >

> > Details

> > Name : Babu

> > DOB : 13 Aug 1976

> > Time of birth: 8:48 AM

> > Place: Coimbatore

> > Gender : Male

> >

> > I consulted a KP astrologer,he corrected it to 8:50AM. Is this

> > correct?

> >

> > Also, I'm a software professional and left a good job in India

for

> > better oppurtunities in US. Can anyone tell me when will I get a

> job

> > in US?

> >

> > I would be very grateful to you. Kindly treat this as urgent.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Babu

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

" A person should not be too honest.

> Straight trees are cut first

> And Honest people are screwed first. "

> Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC

75 BC)

>

>

>

>

> We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love

> (and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

75 BC)

>

>

>

>

>

> Need Mail bonding?

> Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers

users.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

75 BC)

>

>

>

>

>

> Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.

> Try the free Mail Beta.

>

>

>

>

75 BC)

>

>

>

>

>

> Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate

> in the Answers Food & Drink Q & A.

>

Guest guest

Dear Punit,

One has to carefully note down all significators,as per the 6 steps given,and then narrow down the possibilities as per information given by the consultant...to pinpoint 2-3 possibilities...

I have a case where I had successfully predicted from India,to a patient in the US,that I suspected uterine cancer....At first she did not reply at all...but I learnt later,that although she lives in the US,she did,on her recent visit to Mumbai,went to TATA Cancer Hospital for consultations...

But as has been my sad experience,most modern people do not think it decent to inform the astrologer the fate of his prediction at all...

That is only one example I have...after I read and followed the Medical Astrology book religiously... !

With kind regards,

L.Y.Rao. GOOD LUCK !

Punit Pandey <punitp Sent: Monday, 12 March, 2007 8:05:53 PMRe: Medical Astrology

Dear Lajmi ji,

I am sorry to say that after applying the suggests methods, I was not able to diagnose accurately. If you have some success, I would request you to share the same while we are discussing the topic of medical astrology. For example based on those methods how you analyse last two cases I posted here for discussion.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

On 12 Mar 2007 07:26:17 -0700, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Abhijit,

I recommend you read the book,"Medical Astrology",by K.Subramaniam & Vaikari Ramamurthi, I am sure you will be able to diagnose diseases, following simple steps,accurately and surprise people who consult you...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !

abhijit lahiri <abhijit_lahiri2000@ >

Monday, 12 March, 2007 3:53:47 PMRe: Medical Astrology

thanking U.

Regards,

Abhijit Lahiri.

98210 16963.

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comSunday, March 11, 2007 3:39:44 PMRe: Medical Astrology

Dear Kanak ji & Friends,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Dear Punit ji,

regards

Dear Kanak ji & Friends,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Dear Punit ji,

hope this help

regards

Kanak Bosmia

Dear Kanak ji & Friends,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Dear Punit ji,

regards

Dear Kanak ji,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Dear Punit ji,

regards

Dear Fellow members,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love (and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Here�s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji, This is the resion I dont like to discuss anything, when A perosn Know his rectified time then why he wirte other time? to test other? he lost him self,no astrologer, People who contect for advice have to speak true OR give right detail, no one astrologer is GOD,after discussion diclaire that time is so and so , is it right? he know his rectifed time even he ask for again rectifiction !!!!! I do not understand why you not stop FREE READING mail? regards Kanak Bosmiababukrcbe <babukrcbe wrote: Dear Punit Ji & Kanak Ji,I'm happy that one of querry has started of this discussion.... I met a KP astrologer in coimbatore and he did my birth time rectification and started predicting about me. He was using Raichurji's software (commercial version). When he analysed my horoscope, The first thing he told was that I must have some growth defects in my leg. I'm sure that he did not notice me when I was walking. Also as it isvery residual, no one can make out when I'm walking.Point here is he said my birth time is 8:50AMIn such case My asc sublord is Me 12th House sublord is Ma11th house sublord is Sa6th house sublord is SuAs per KanakJi, 6th sublord in this case would be Su which is 12th house and in star of Me(Nervous system) and Me

in 12th house. here Me sub is Ju and Su sub is Ju. Jup is significator of 8th house. But Jup is just before 1 degree of 9th Cusp and so it can have effects of both 8th and 9th. as it is close to 9th cusp, it has little effect on my polio.Just wanted to add my thought... But one question remains...within 2 mins of birth time, we can still convince the possibility of polio.Coz.. as per the KP astrologer at my hometown, he said Sa can do only good to me.. and looks like he is correct as per my opinion by comparing events that happened. Not intended to critize anyone prediction though.. just another point of view :)For further investigation on this medical astrology I can give few more events. I had few accidents in August 1994 (leg injury and got a minor surgery. This time it was right leg. There was puss formation and by surgery doctors removed it)In Feb 2002, I have been operated for piles.I

have provided the above details to nail down the exact possibility.. atleast in my case :)Regards,K.Babu , Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:>> Dear Punit ji,> > 1. Do you also consider 2 & 7 detrimental to health?> > NO, maraka and badhaka is importnat noly when we judge for longevity.> > 2. Do you think that 6th sub lord signifying 8th is sufficient condition to predict physical deformity? Or we need to check few more things?> > We have to check 6,8,ans 12th too,6th indicate Disease, 8th defect and 12th hospital, if disease is like Polio not need to admit in hospital, we found only 6 and 8.like this we have to judge as per situation,as in my last mail i indicate that alwyas all same possiotion not happan, so we have to take this issue in

that menner, no by heard and fast way.> > Nothing clear way in any KP books on medical astrology, so it need more research in this fild.> > regards> Kanak Bosmia> > Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:> Dear Kanak ji & Friends,> > I appreciate all your time in replying my emails. I have two more questions - > > 1. Do you also consider 2 & 7 detrimental to health?> 2. Do you think that 6th sub lord signifying 8th is sufficient condition to predict physical deformity? Or we need to check few more things?> > I would request other members to share their opinion too. The objective of this discussion is to see how we can predict major disease/ defects by going through the chart. And how simple/ complex is this process of identification/ diagnosis? Due to this reason, I am renaming this thread as medical astrology. >

> Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > On 3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Punit ji,> > I take liberty to change time as 1.31.23 PM.> > Now look 6th Sublord,Mar.Mar is in the star of Moon and sub of Ven.> Mar is in 8 l/o 2,7 ,Moon in 9 l./o 10, Ven in 8 l/o 1,8.> You can not found 5,11 so it is fix that cure from disease is not promise,so not worthy to check Dasa,> in this case we dont found Sat, but Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood serculation).Moon is in the sign of Mer (Entire Nerves system).> > In each and evry case we can not found same combination, not in KP but not in any of system but in general we can see conection with related Planet/bhava/rasi eassily compare to other system.also a same plane indicate so many disease and par of body so we have to understand according to information by

native. > please check some more chart you found mostly same combination., offcource there is no perfect book on medical astrology on KP at now.> > hope this help> > regards> Kanak Bosmia> > > Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:> Dear Kanak ji & Friends,> > Here is another similar case of polio -> > Date of Birth: 09 July 1964> Time of Birth: 13:29 (1:29 PM)> Place of Birth: Agra> > KP Chart URL: www.astrosage.com/chart.asp?user=ashutoshdixit> > Do you see the same combination here as well? I am just trying to figure out how easy/ difficult it is to identify such an important aspects of life by just going thorugh the KP details. In other words, can we tell about the physical problem just by going through the KP details? > > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit

Pandey> > > On 3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear Punit ji,> > As per sri KSK ji any kind of disease we have to check from 6th SL. and this 6th SL indicate clearly. also as you mention this is lifelong defect Dasa also agree with it and dont show any cure.> > when all aspect tally with rules then there is no doubt about it .and so not worthy to check with Asc.> > regards> Kanak Bosmia> > Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:> Dear Kanak ji,> > Thanks for looking into the chart. Don't you think that this should be explained from the first house (overall body/ health) and the 12th house (defect) as well? Normally Polio gives a person lifelong defect.> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > On 3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia > wrote: Dear

Punit ji,> As per KP 6th SL is the chife planet for diagnosis any disease.> For polio, Sat(Chronical disease) Mer(Entire Nerves system),also connection with sthir swabhav Rasi,Leg 12th,Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood serculation).also 6,8 12 to be judge.> > in this chart 6th Sl is Ven( Blood serculation)Ven is in 12 ,in the star of Ket, Ket in 8,Ketu aspected by Sat(10th Aspect)(Chronical disease)lord of 6,Ven is in the sub of Mer (Entire Nerves system),in 12th.> > all this situation indicate tally with Polio,this is my primer observation.> > regards> Kanak Bosmia > > Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:> > Dear Fellow members,> > I was going through this query and found that the native's left leg is paralysed due to polio while he was two. Assuming that his birth time is correct, his ascendant (overall body) sub lord and 12th sub

(leg) are Saturn and Moon respectively. Both of them signify 5, 6, and 11 houses. 5 & 11 houses are suppose to be good for health and body. I am not able to understand what combination is causing polio/ paralysis to him? > > Here you can have a quick look at the chart - http://www.astrosage.com/chart.asp?user=kbabuchart > > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > On 3/6/07, babukrcbe <babukrcbe wrote: Dear learned members,> > Kindly treat this as urgent. Your assistance is needed most.> > Should I come back to India, get a job and settle in India? Should i > wait for sometime in US to get a job? I have spent a lot of money > (most of my savings) to get here. Your assistance would certainly > help me.> > Details about my

birth time is given below. To ensure my correct > birth time, I left leg is polio paralysed when i was 2 years of old. > I hold a B.E, M.E Mech Engg. degree and worked for 6 yrs in a very > reputed software company of India. I left India on Feb 23rd for want > of a good job in US.> > Regards,> K.Babu> > , "babukrcbe" <babukrcbe@> wrote:> >> > Dear learned members,> > > > Namaste. Kindly tell me whether birth time rectification is needed > > for my horoscope or not? > > > > Details> > Name : Babu> > DOB : 13 Aug 1976> > Time of birth: 8:48 AM> > Place: Coimbatore> > Gender : Male> > > > I consulted a KP astrologer,he corrected it to 8:50AM. Is this > >

correct?> > > > Also, I'm a software professional and left a good job in India for > > better oppurtunities in US. Can anyone tell me when will I get a > job > > in US?> > > > I would be very grateful to you. Kindly treat this as urgent. > > > > Regards,> > Babu> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "A person should not be too honest. > Straight trees are cut first > And Honest people are screwed first." > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) > > > > > We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love> (and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list. > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > "A person should not be too honest. > Straight trees are cut first > And Honest people are screwed first." > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) > > > > > > Need Mail bonding?> Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers users. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "A person should not be too honest. > Straight trees are cut first > And Honest people are screwed first." > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) > > > >

> > Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.> Try the free Mail Beta. > > > > > > > > > > > "A person should not be too honest. > Straight trees are cut first > And Honest people are screwed first." > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) > > > > > > Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate> in the Answers Food & Drink Q & A.>"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast with the Search weather shortcut.

Guest guest

Dear Abhijit ji, You are very correct, NO one pridict 100% what disease indicate chart. and postmortum is very eassy,is also very true. There is no clear rules about it to pinpoint same disease, but with gussing we can say somthing, and i never like guss work. three book on medicla astrology by K.subramainyaji and K.hariran ji and chandrakant bhatt is availbe in this book you can know fundament rules some theory, and get idea how to analise chart for disease, in my opinion K,subramaniyam ji's book good then K.hariharan ji. hope this help regards Kanak Bosmiaabhijit lahiri <abhijit_lahiri2000 wrote: Dear Punit ji & Kanak ji, I have a question regarding the Medical Astrology, pl don't mind because I want to know. Whatever we are doing that is post analysis, It is very easy to analyze and come to the conclution when we come to know that the person is suffering from Polio or Cancer or any other diseases but seeing a

birth chart is it really possible to analyze of a person, whom we dont know, whether he/she will be in such type of problem(Cancer, Polio, Aids, Brain hammarage, Heart problem, Nervous disorder etc,etc,etc)? Because we have seen that one particular planet, star even house also represents so many diseases as for example Mars is not only represent Blood,it represents Marrow,Neck, Genitals, red colouring matter in Blood, Rectum, Head, Veins, Female organs, Nose Fore head, Digestive section of sines and vitality etc,etc. Then how we will come to the conclusion that for Mars we will select that only not the others?I mean to say , when we know about the disease then it will be very easy to detect but when we dont know about the disease then??? Please have a discussion about this subject. thanking U. Regards, Abhijit Lahiri. 98210 16963. ----- Original Message

----Punit Pandey <punitp > Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2007 3:39:44 PMRe: Medical Astrology Dear Kanak ji & Friends, Thanks for your response. If you or other members have more cases on physical deformity and fatal chronic diseases, please post them for the reference. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 3/11/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@ > wrote: Dear Punit ji, 1. Do you also consider 2 & 7 detrimental to health? NO, maraka and badhaka is importnat noly when we judge for longevity. 2. Do you think that 6th sub lord signifying 8th is sufficient condition to predict physical deformity? Or we need to check few more things? We have to check 6,8,ans 12th too,6th indicate Disease, 8th defect and 12th hospital, if disease is like Polio not need to admit in hospital, we found only 6 and 8.like this we have to judge as per situation,as in my last mail i indicate that alwyas all same possiotion not happan, so we have to take this issue in that menner, no by heard and fast way. Nothing clear way in any KP books on medical astrology, so it need more research in this fild. regards Kanak BosmiaPunit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote: Dear Kanak ji & Friends, I appreciate all your time in replying my emails. I have two more questions - 1. Do you also consider 2 & 7 detrimental to health? 2. Do you think that 6th sub lord signifying 8th is sufficient condition to predict physical deformity? Or we need to check few more things? I would request other members to share their opinion too. The objective of this discussion is to see how we can predict major disease/ defects by going through the chart. And how simple/ complex is this process of identification/ diagnosis? Due to this reason, I am renaming this thread as medical astrology. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@ > wrote: Dear Punit ji, I take liberty to change time as 1.31.23 PM. Now look 6th Sublord,Mar. Mar is in the star of Moon and sub of Ven. Mar is in 8 l/o 2,7 ,Moon in 9 l./o 10, Ven in 8 l/o 1,8. You can not found 5,11 so it is fix that cure from disease is not promise,so not worthy to check Dasa, in this case we dont found Sat, but Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood serculation) .Moon is in the sign of Mer (Entire Nerves system). In each and evry case we can not found same combination, not in KP but not in any of system but in general we can see conection with related Planet/bhava/ rasi eassily compare to other system.also a same plane indicate so many disease and par of body so we have to understand according to information by native. please check some more chart you found mostly same combination. , offcource there is no perfect book on medical astrology on KP at now. hope this help regards Kanak Bosmia Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote: Dear Kanak ji & Friends, Here is another similar case of polio - Date of Birth: 09

July 1964 Time of Birth: 13:29 (1:29 PM) Place of Birth: Agra KP Chart URL: www.astrosage. com/chart. asp?user= ashutoshdixit Do you see the same combination here as well? I am just trying to figure out how easy/ difficult it is to identify such an important aspects of life by just going thorugh the KP details. In other words, can we tell about the physical problem just by going through the KP details? Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@ > wrote: Dear Punit ji, As per sri KSK ji any kind of disease we have to check from 6th SL. and this 6th SL indicate clearly. also as you mention this is lifelong defect Dasa also agree with it and dont show any cure. when all aspect tally with rules then there is no doubt about it .and so not worthy to check with Asc. regards Kanak BosmiaPunit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote: Dear Kanak ji, Thanks for looking into the chart. Don't you think that this should be explained from the first house (overall body/ health) and the 12th house (defect) as well? Normally Polio gives a

person lifelong defect. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@ > wrote: Dear Punit ji, As per KP 6th SL is the chife planet for diagnosis any disease. For polio, Sat(Chronical disease) Mer(Entire Nerves system),also connection with sthir swabhav Rasi,Leg 12th,Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood serculation) .also 6,8 12 to be judge. in this chart 6th Sl is Ven( Blood serculation) Ven is in 12 ,in the star of Ket, Ket in 8,Ketu aspected by Sat(10th Aspect)(Chronical disease)lord of 6,Ven is in the sub of Mer (Entire

Nerves system),in 12th. all this situation indicate tally with Polio,this is my primer observation. regards Kanak Bosmia Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote: Dear Fellow members, I was going through this query and found that the native's left leg is paralysed due to polio while he was two. Assuming that his birth time is correct, his ascendant (overall body) sub lord and 12th sub (leg) are Saturn and Moon respectively. Both of them signify 5, 6, and 11 houses. 5 & 11 houses are suppose to be good for health and body. I am not able to understand what combination is causing polio/ paralysis to him? Here you can have a

quick look at the chart - http://www.astrosag e.com/chart. asp?user= kbabuchart Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 3/6/07, babukrcbe <babukrcbe > wrote: Dear learned members,Kindly treat this as urgent. Your assistance is needed most.Should I come back to India, get a job and settle in India? Should i wait for sometime in US to get a job? I have spent a lot of money (most of my savings) to get here. Your assistance would certainly help me.Details about my birth time is given

below. To ensure my correct birth time, I left leg is polio paralysed when i was 2 years of old. I hold a B.E, M.E Mech Engg. degree and worked for 6 yrs in a very reputed software company of India. I left India on Feb 23rd for want of a good job in US.Regards,K.Babu@gro ups.com, "babukrcbe" <babukrcbe@.. .> wrote:>> Dear learned members,> > Namaste. Kindly tell me whether birth time rectification is needed > for my horoscope or not? > > Details> Name : Babu> DOB : 13 Aug 1976> Time of birth: 8:48 AM> Place: Coimbatore> Gender : Male> > I consulted a KP astrologer,he corrected it to 8:50AM. Is this > correct?> > Also, I'm a software professional and left a good job in India for > better oppurtunities in US. Can

anyone tell me when will I get a job > in US?> > I would be very grateful to you. Kindly treat this as urgent. > > Regards,> Babu> "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers users. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian

politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.Try the free Mail Beta. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A. Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos. "A person should not be too

honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.Try the Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Dear Punit ji,and abhijit ji, I like your idea about Vata, Pitta and Kapha , we have to check on this line and there is a high chance to get sucess. i am bussy with some other work,but I will check it when i am free regards Kanak Bosmia Punit Pandey <punitp wrote: Abhijeet ji, For an astrologer, it is very difficult to correctly identify the

disease. This is one of the most difficult challenge astrologer faces because there are so many diseases and variation of diseases. At least I don't have great success in doing that. In my last few posts what I wast trying to do is to measure the severity and impact of the disease on the life. I think if we can measure that, it will be very useful application of Jyotish. My study is still going on and I'll try to post results, if I reach to some conclusion. I can think of one way of identification is based on Ayurveda. I say Ayurveda because in Ayurveda, the cause of the disease is very well defined. Every disease is defined by a combination of Vata, Pitta and Kapha dosha. If we can closely relate the Ayruvedic terminoloyg to Jyotish terminology, I guess that we can get good results. But I have not seen any study/ research in this direction yet so this is just my guess only.

Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 12 Mar 2007 03:23:47 -0700, abhijit lahiri <abhijit_lahiri2000 > wrote: Dear Punit ji & Kanak ji, I have a question regarding the Medical Astrology, pl don't mind because I want to know. Whatever we are doing

that is post analysis, It is very easy to analyze and come to the conclution when we come to know that the person is suffering from Polio or Cancer or any other diseases but seeing a birth chart is it really possible to analyze of a person, whom we dont know, whether he/she will be in such type of problem(Cancer, Polio, Aids, Brain hammarage, Heart problem, Nervous disorder etc,etc,etc)? Because we have seen that one particular planet, star even house also represents so many diseases as for example Mars is not only represent Blood,it represents Marrow,Neck, Genitals, red colouring matter in Blood, Rectum, Head, Veins, Female organs, Nose Fore head, Digestive section of sines and vitality etc,etc. Then how we will come to the conclusion that for Mars

we will select that only not the others?I mean to say , when we know about the disease then it will be very easy to detect but when we dont know about the disease then??? Please have a discussion about this subject. thanking U. Regards, Abhijit Lahiri. 98210 16963. Punit Pandey <punitp >@gro ups.comSunday, March 11, 2007 3:39:44 PMRe: Medical Astrology Dear Kanak ji & Friends, Thanks for your response. If you or other members have more cases on physical deformity and fatal chronic diseases, please post them for the reference. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 3/11/07, Kanak Bosmia < kanakbosmia@ > wrote: Dear Punit ji, 1. Do you also consider 2 & 7 detrimental to health? NO, maraka and badhaka is importnat noly when we judge for longevity. 2. Do you think that 6th sub lord signifying 8th is sufficient condition to predict physical deformity? Or we need to check few more things? We have to check 6,8,ans 12th too,6th indicate Disease, 8th defect and 12th hospital, if disease is like Polio not

need to admit in hospital, we found only 6 and 8.like this we have to judge as per situation,as in my last mail i indicate that alwyas all same possiotion not happan, so we have to take this issue in that menner, no by heard and fast way. Nothing clear way in any KP books on medical astrology, so it need more research in this fild. regards Kanak BosmiaPunit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote: Dear Kanak ji & Friends, I appreciate all your time in replying my emails. I have two more questions - 1. Do you also consider 2 & 7 detrimental

to health? 2. Do you think that 6th sub lord signifying 8th is sufficient condition to predict physical deformity? Or we need to check few more things? I would request other members to share their opinion too. The objective of this discussion is to see how we can predict major disease/ defects by going through the chart. And how simple/ complex is this process of identification/ diagnosis? Due to this reason, I am renaming this thread as medical astrology. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia < kanakbosmia@ > wrote: Dear Punit ji, I take liberty to change time as 1.31.23 PM. Now look 6th Sublord,Mar. Mar is in the star of Moon and sub of Ven. Mar is in 8 l/o 2,7 ,Moon in 9 l./o 10, Ven in 8 l/o 1,8. You can not found 5,11 so it is fix that cure from disease is not promise,so not worthy to check Dasa, in this case we dont found Sat, but Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood serculation) .Moon is in the sign of Mer (Entire Nerves system). In each and evry case we can not found same combination, not in KP but not in any of system but in general we can see conection with related Planet/bhava/ rasi eassily compare to other system.also a same plane indicate so many disease and par of body so we have to understand according to information by native.

please check some more chart you found mostly same combination. , offcource there is no perfect book on medical astrology on KP at now. hope this help regards Kanak Bosmia Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote: Dear Kanak ji & Friends, Here is another similar case of polio - Date of Birth: 09 July 1964 Time of Birth: 13:29 (1:29 PM) Place of Birth: Agra KP Chart URL: www.astrosage. com/chart. asp?user= ashutoshdixit Do you see the same combination here as well? I am just trying to figure out how easy/ difficult it is to identify such an important aspects of life by just going thorugh the KP details. In other words, can we tell about the physical problem just by going through the KP details? Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia < kanakbosmia@ > wrote: Dear Punit ji, As per sri KSK ji any kind of disease we have to check from 6th SL. and this 6th SL indicate clearly. also as you mention this is lifelong defect Dasa also agree with it and dont show any cure. when all aspect tally with rules then there is no doubt about it .and so not worthy to check with Asc. regards Kanak BosmiaPunit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote: Dear Kanak ji, Thanks for looking into the chart. Don't you think that this should be explained from the first house (overall body/ health) and the 12th house

(defect) as well? Normally Polio gives a person lifelong defect. Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia < kanakbosmia@ > wrote: Dear Punit ji, As per KP 6th SL is the chife planet for diagnosis any disease. For polio, Sat(Chronical disease) Mer(Entire Nerves system),also connection with sthir swabhav Rasi,Leg 12th,Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood serculation) .also 6,8 12 to be judge. in this chart 6th Sl is Ven(

Blood serculation) Ven is in 12 ,in the star of Ket, Ket in 8,Ketu aspected by Sat(10th Aspect)(Chronical disease)lord of 6,Ven is in the sub of Mer (Entire Nerves system),in 12th. all this situation indicate tally with Polio,this is my primer observation. regards Kanak Bosmia Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote: Dear Fellow members, I was going through this query and found that the native's left leg is paralysed due to polio while he was two. Assuming that his birth time is correct, his ascendant (overall body) sub lord and 12th sub (leg) are Saturn and Moon respectively. Both of them signify 5, 6,

and 11 houses. 5 & 11 houses are suppose to be good for health and body. I am not able to understand what combination is causing polio/ paralysis to him? Here you can have a quick look at the chart - http://www.astrosag e.com/chart. asp?user= kbabuchart Thanks & Regards, Punit Pandey On 3/6/07, babukrcbe < babukrcbe > wrote: Dear learned members,Kindly treat this as urgent. Your assistance is needed most.Should

I come back to India, get a job and settle in India? Should i wait for sometime in US to get a job? I have spent a lot of money (most of my savings) to get here. Your assistance would certainly help me.Details about my birth time is given below. To ensure my correct birth time, I left leg is polio paralysed when i was 2 years of old. I hold a B.E, M.E Mech Engg. degree and worked for 6 yrs in a very reputed software company of India. I left India on Feb 23rd for want of a good job in US.Regards,K.Babu @gro ups.com, "babukrcbe" <babukrcbe@.. .> wrote: >> Dear learned members,> > Namaste. Kindly tell me whether birth time rectification is needed > for my horoscope or not? > > Details> Name : Babu> DOB :

13 Aug 1976 > Time of birth: 8:48 AM> Place: Coimbatore> Gender : Male> > I consulted a KP astrologer,he corrected it to 8:50AM. Is this > correct?> > Also, I'm a software professional and left a good job in India for > better oppurtunities in US. Can anyone tell me when will I get a job > in US?> > I would be very grateful to you. Kindly treat this as urgent. > > Regards,> Babu> "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75

BC) We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love (and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian

politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers users. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.Try the free Mail Beta.

"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q & A. Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

The fish are biting.

Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

Guest guest

Dear Kanakji,

First of all, I'm sorry if this mail has hit your raw nerves. I have

very high regards for you. I neither intend to make any bad comment

on your prediction nor any sarcasm in it.

My intension is that everything is based on correct birth time. So

I'm so curious to understand on what bases birth time itself is

rectified.

Actually I was quite convinced by the reasoning you have provided so

wondering my birth time doesn't need any rectification.

Also, why would I need to accept a rectified birth time if actual

birth time itself is suffice to substantiate the events. I'm sure

learned scholars would agree to this.

I'm discussing on the very basic of BTR not your prediction. I have

no intention to criticize your prediction.

Regards,

K.Babu

wrote:

>

> Dear Punit ji,

>

> This is the resion I dont like to discuss anything, when A perosn

Know his rectified time then why he wirte other time? to test other?

he lost him self,no astrologer,

>

> People who contect for advice have to speak true OR give right

detail, no one astrologer is GOD,after discussion diclaire that time

is so and so , is it right? he know his rectifed time even he ask for

again rectifiction !!!!!

>

> I do not understand why you not stop FREE READING mail?

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

> babukrcbe <babukrcbe wrote:

> Dear Punit Ji & Kanak Ji,

>

> I'm happy that one of querry has started of this discussion.... I

met

> a KP astrologer in coimbatore and he did my birth time

rectification

> and started predicting about me. He was using Raichurji's software

> (commercial version). When he analysed my horoscope, The first

thing

> he told was that I must have some growth defects in my leg. I'm

sure

> that he did not notice me when I was walking. Also as it isvery

> residual, no one can make out when I'm walking.

>

> Point here is he said my birth time is 8:50AM

> In such case

> My asc sublord is Me

> 12th House sublord is Ma

> 11th house sublord is Sa

> 6th house sublord is Su

>

> As per KanakJi, 6th sublord in this case would be Su which is 12th

> house and in star of Me(Nervous system) and Me in 12th house. here

Me

> sub is Ju and Su sub is Ju. Jup is significator of 8th house. But

Jup

> is just before 1 degree of 9th Cusp and so it can have effects of

> both 8th and 9th. as it is close to 9th cusp, it has little effect

on

> my polio.

>

> Just wanted to add my thought... But one question remains...within

> mins of birth time, we can still convince the possibility of polio.

>

> Coz.. as per the KP astrologer at my hometown, he said Sa can do

only

> good to me.. and looks like he is correct as per my opinion by

> comparing events that happened. Not intended to critize anyone

> prediction though.. just another point of view :)

>

> For further investigation on this medical astrology I can give few

> more events. I had few accidents in August 1994 (leg injury and got

a

> minor surgery. This time it was right leg. There was puss formation

> and by surgery doctors removed it)

> In Feb 2002, I have been operated for piles.

>

> I have provided the above details to nail down the exact

> possibility.. atleast in my case :)

>

> Regards,

> K.Babu

>

> , Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Punit ji,

> >

> > 1. Do you also consider 2 & 7 detrimental to health?

> >

> > NO, maraka and badhaka is importnat noly when we judge for

> longevity.

> >

> > 2. Do you think that 6th sub lord signifying 8th is sufficient

> condition to predict physical deformity? Or we need to check few

more

> things?

> >

> > We have to check 6,8,ans 12th too,6th indicate Disease, 8th

> defect and 12th hospital, if disease is like Polio not need to

admit

> in hospital, we found only 6 and 8.like this we have to judge as

per

> situation,as in my last mail i indicate that alwyas all same

> possiotion not happan, so we have to take this issue in that

menner,

> no by heard and fast way.

> >

> > Nothing clear way in any KP books on medical astrology, so it

> need more research in this fild.

> >

> > regards

> > Kanak Bosmia

> >

> > Punit Pandey <punitp@> wrote:

> > Dear Kanak ji & Friends,

> >

> > I appreciate all your time in replying my emails. I have two more

> questions -

> >

more

> things?

> >

> > I would request other members to share their opinion too. The

> objective of this discussion is to see how we can predict major

> disease/ defects by going through the chart. And how simple/

complex

> is this process of identification/ diagnosis? Due to this reason, I

> am renaming this thread as medical astrology.

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> > On 3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@ > wrote:

> Dear Punit ji,

> >

> > I take liberty to change time as 1.31.23 PM.

> >

> > Now look 6th Sublord,Mar.Mar is in the star of Moon and sub of

> Ven.

> > Mar is in 8 l/o 2,7 ,Moon in 9 l./o 10, Ven in 8 l/o 1,8.

> > You can not found 5,11 so it is fix that cure from disease is not

> promise,so not worthy to check Dasa,

> > in this case we dont found Sat, but Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood

> serculation).Moon is in the sign of Mer (Entire Nerves system).

> >

> > In each and evry case we can not found same combination, not in

> KP but not in any of system but in general we can see conection

with

> related Planet/bhava/rasi eassily compare to other system.also a

same

> plane indicate so many disease and par of body so we have to

> understand according to information by native.

> > please check some more chart you found mostly same combination.,

> offcource there is no perfect book on medical astrology on KP at

now.

> >

> > hope this help

> >

> > regards

> > Kanak Bosmia

> >

> >

> >

> > Here is another similar case of polio -

> >

> > Date of Birth: 09 July 1964

> > Time of Birth: 13:29 (1:29 PM)

> > Place of Birth: Agra

> >

> > KP Chart URL: www.astrosage.com/chart.asp?user=ashutoshdixit

> >

> > Do you see the same combination here as well? I am just trying to

> figure out how easy/ difficult it is to identify such an important

> aspects of life by just going thorugh the KP details. In other

words,

> can we tell about the physical problem just by going through the KP

> details?

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> Dear Punit ji,

> >

> > As per sri KSK ji any kind of disease we have to check from 6th

> SL. and this 6th SL indicate clearly. also as you mention this is

> lifelong defect Dasa also agree with it and dont show any cure.

> >

> > when all aspect tally with rules then there is no doubt about

> it .and so not worthy to check with Asc.

> >

> > regards

> > Kanak Bosmia

> >

> > Dear Kanak ji,

> >

> > Thanks for looking into the chart. Don't you think that this

> should be explained from the first house (overall body/ health) and

> the 12th house (defect) as well? Normally Polio gives a person

> lifelong defect.

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> Dear Punit ji,

> > As per KP 6th SL is the chife planet for diagnosis any disease.

> > For polio, Sat(Chronical disease) Mer(Entire Nerves system),also

> connection with sthir swabhav Rasi,Leg 12th,Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood

> serculation).also 6,8 12 to be judge.

> >

> > in this chart 6th Sl is Ven( Blood serculation)Ven is in 12 ,in

> the star of Ket, Ket in 8,Ketu aspected by Sat(10th Aspect)

(Chronical

> disease)lord of 6,Ven is in the sub of Mer (Entire Nerves

system),in

> 12th.

> >

> > all this situation indicate tally with Polio,this is my primer

> observation.

> >

> > regards

> > Kanak Bosmia

> >

> >

> > Dear Fellow members,

> >

> > I was going through this query and found that the native's left

> leg is paralysed due to polio while he was two. Assuming that his

> birth time is correct, his ascendant (overall body) sub lord and

12th

> sub (leg) are Saturn and Moon respectively. Both of them signify 5,

> 6, and 11 houses. 5 & 11 houses are suppose to be good for health

and

> body. I am not able to understand what combination is causing

polio/

> paralysis to him?

> >

> > Here you can have a quick look at the chart -

> http://www.astrosage.com/chart.asp?user=kbabuchart

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> > On 3/6/07, babukrcbe <babukrcbe@> wrote: Dear

> learned members,

> >

> > Kindly treat this as urgent. Your assistance is needed most.

> >

> > Should I come back to India, get a job and settle in India?

Should

> i

> > wait for sometime in US to get a job? I have spent a lot of money

> > (most of my savings) to get here. Your assistance would certainly

> > help me.

> >

> > Details about my birth time is given below. To ensure my correct

> > birth time, I left leg is polio paralysed when i was 2 years of

> old.

> > I hold a B.E, M.E Mech Engg. degree and worked for 6 yrs in a

very

> > reputed software company of India. I left India on Feb 23rd for

> want

> > of a good job in US.

> >

> > Regards,

> > K.Babu

> >

> > , " babukrcbe " <babukrcbe@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear learned members,

> > >

> > > Namaste. Kindly tell me whether birth time rectification is

> needed

> > > for my horoscope or not?

> > >

> > > Details

> > > Name : Babu

> > > DOB : 13 Aug 1976

> > > Time of birth: 8:48 AM

> > > Place: Coimbatore

> > > Gender : Male

> > >

> > > I consulted a KP astrologer,he corrected it to 8:50AM. Is this

> > > correct?

> > >

> > > Also, I'm a software professional and left a good job in India

> for

> > > better oppurtunities in US. Can anyone tell me when will I get

a

> > job

> > > in US?

> > >

> > > I would be very grateful to you. Kindly treat this as urgent.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Babu

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > " A person should not be too honest.

> > Straight trees are cut first

> > And Honest people are screwed first. "

> > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC

> 75 BC)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love

> > (and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> 75 BC)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Need Mail bonding?

> > Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers

> users.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> 75 BC)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.

> > Try the free Mail Beta.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> 75 BC)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate

> > in the Answers Food & Drink Q & A.

> >

75 BC)

>

>

>

>

>

> Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast

> with the Search weather shortcut.

>

Guest guest

Dear Kanakji & Punitji,

Please have a look at the start of this thread. I have mentioned the

rectified time by the KP astrologer. As a querrant, i have provided

all the details including the actual birth time and rectified birth

time. I have spoken TRUTH. I have no intention to mislead/badmouth

about your advocacy. Also as an educated man, I don't want to take

any astrologer's birth rectification as a GOSPEL. There should be a

statistical proof of it. The group is striving for the same, I

suppose.

Again my apologies, if it has hit your nerves

Regards,

K.Babu

wrote:

>

> Dear Punit ji,

>

> This is the resion I dont like to discuss anything, when A perosn

Know his rectified time then why he wirte other time? to test other?

he lost him self,no astrologer,

>

> People who contect for advice have to speak true OR give right

detail, no one astrologer is GOD,after discussion diclaire that time

is so and so , is it right? he know his rectifed time even he ask for

again rectifiction !!!!!

>

> I do not understand why you not stop FREE READING mail?

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

> babukrcbe <babukrcbe wrote:

> Dear Punit Ji & Kanak Ji,

>

> I'm happy that one of querry has started of this discussion.... I

met

> a KP astrologer in coimbatore and he did my birth time

rectification

> and started predicting about me. He was using Raichurji's software

> (commercial version). When he analysed my horoscope, The first

thing

> he told was that I must have some growth defects in my leg. I'm

sure

> that he did not notice me when I was walking. Also as it isvery

> residual, no one can make out when I'm walking.

>

> Point here is he said my birth time is 8:50AM

> In such case

> My asc sublord is Me

> 12th House sublord is Ma

> 11th house sublord is Sa

> 6th house sublord is Su

>

> As per KanakJi, 6th sublord in this case would be Su which is 12th

> house and in star of Me(Nervous system) and Me in 12th house. here

Me

> sub is Ju and Su sub is Ju. Jup is significator of 8th house. But

Jup

> is just before 1 degree of 9th Cusp and so it can have effects of

> both 8th and 9th. as it is close to 9th cusp, it has little effect

on

> my polio.

>

> Just wanted to add my thought... But one question remains...within

> mins of birth time, we can still convince the possibility of polio.

>

> Coz.. as per the KP astrologer at my hometown, he said Sa can do

only

> good to me.. and looks like he is correct as per my opinion by

> comparing events that happened. Not intended to critize anyone

> prediction though.. just another point of view :)

>

> For further investigation on this medical astrology I can give few

> more events. I had few accidents in August 1994 (leg injury and got

a

> minor surgery. This time it was right leg. There was puss formation

> and by surgery doctors removed it)

> In Feb 2002, I have been operated for piles.

>

> I have provided the above details to nail down the exact

> possibility.. atleast in my case :)

>

> Regards,

> K.Babu

>

> , Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Punit ji,

> >

> >

> > NO, maraka and badhaka is importnat noly when we judge for

> longevity.

> >

more

> things?

> >

> > We have to check 6,8,ans 12th too,6th indicate Disease, 8th

> defect and 12th hospital, if disease is like Polio not need to

admit

> in hospital, we found only 6 and 8.like this we have to judge as

per

> situation,as in my last mail i indicate that alwyas all same

> possiotion not happan, so we have to take this issue in that

menner,

> no by heard and fast way.

> >

> > Nothing clear way in any KP books on medical astrology, so it

> need more research in this fild.

> >

> > regards

> > Kanak Bosmia

> >

> >

> > I appreciate all your time in replying my emails. I have two more

> questions -

> >

more

> things?

> >

> > I would request other members to share their opinion too. The

> objective of this discussion is to see how we can predict major

> disease/ defects by going through the chart. And how simple/

complex

> is this process of identification/ diagnosis? Due to this reason, I

> am renaming this thread as medical astrology.

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> Dear Punit ji,

> >

> > I take liberty to change time as 1.31.23 PM.

> >

> > Now look 6th Sublord,Mar.Mar is in the star of Moon and sub of

> Ven.

> > Mar is in 8 l/o 2,7 ,Moon in 9 l./o 10, Ven in 8 l/o 1,8.

> > You can not found 5,11 so it is fix that cure from disease is not

> promise,so not worthy to check Dasa,

> > in this case we dont found Sat, but Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood

> serculation).Moon is in the sign of Mer (Entire Nerves system).

> >

> > In each and evry case we can not found same combination, not in

> KP but not in any of system but in general we can see conection

with

> related Planet/bhava/rasi eassily compare to other system.also a

same

> plane indicate so many disease and par of body so we have to

> understand according to information by native.

> > please check some more chart you found mostly same combination.,

> offcource there is no perfect book on medical astrology on KP at

now.

> >

> > hope this help

> >

> > regards

> > Kanak Bosmia

> >

> >

> >

> > Here is another similar case of polio -

> >

> > Date of Birth: 09 July 1964

> > Time of Birth: 13:29 (1:29 PM)

> > Place of Birth: Agra

> >

> > KP Chart URL: www.astrosage.com/chart.asp?user=ashutoshdixit

> >

> > Do you see the same combination here as well? I am just trying to

> figure out how easy/ difficult it is to identify such an important

> aspects of life by just going thorugh the KP details. In other

words,

> can we tell about the physical problem just by going through the KP

> details?

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> Dear Punit ji,

> >

> > As per sri KSK ji any kind of disease we have to check from 6th

> SL. and this 6th SL indicate clearly. also as you mention this is

> lifelong defect Dasa also agree with it and dont show any cure.

> >

> > when all aspect tally with rules then there is no doubt about

> it .and so not worthy to check with Asc.

> >

> > regards

> > Kanak Bosmia

> >

> > Dear Kanak ji,

> >

> > Thanks for looking into the chart. Don't you think that this

> should be explained from the first house (overall body/ health) and

> the 12th house (defect) as well? Normally Polio gives a person

> lifelong defect.

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> Dear Punit ji,

> > As per KP 6th SL is the chife planet for diagnosis any disease.

> > For polio, Sat(Chronical disease) Mer(Entire Nerves system),also

> connection with sthir swabhav Rasi,Leg 12th,Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood

> serculation).also 6,8 12 to be judge.

> >

> > in this chart 6th Sl is Ven( Blood serculation)Ven is in 12 ,in

> the star of Ket, Ket in 8,Ketu aspected by Sat(10th Aspect)

(Chronical

> disease)lord of 6,Ven is in the sub of Mer (Entire Nerves

system),in

> 12th.

> >

> > all this situation indicate tally with Polio,this is my primer

> observation.

> >

> > regards

> > Kanak Bosmia

> >

> >

> > Dear Fellow members,

> >

> > I was going through this query and found that the native's left

> leg is paralysed due to polio while he was two. Assuming that his

> birth time is correct, his ascendant (overall body) sub lord and

12th

> sub (leg) are Saturn and Moon respectively. Both of them signify 5,

> 6, and 11 houses. 5 & 11 houses are suppose to be good for health

and

> body. I am not able to understand what combination is causing

polio/

> paralysis to him?

> >

> > Here you can have a quick look at the chart -

> http://www.astrosage.com/chart.asp?user=kbabuchart

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> > Punit Pandey

> >

> >

> > On 3/6/07, babukrcbe <babukrcbe@> wrote: Dear

> learned members,

> >

> > Kindly treat this as urgent. Your assistance is needed most.

> >

> > Should I come back to India, get a job and settle in India?

Should

> i

> > wait for sometime in US to get a job? I have spent a lot of money

> > (most of my savings) to get here. Your assistance would certainly

> > help me.

> >

> > Details about my birth time is given below. To ensure my correct

> > birth time, I left leg is polio paralysed when i was 2 years of

> old.

> > I hold a B.E, M.E Mech Engg. degree and worked for 6 yrs in a

very

> > reputed software company of India. I left India on Feb 23rd for

> want

> > of a good job in US.

> >

> > Regards,

> > K.Babu

> >

> > , " babukrcbe " <babukrcbe@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear learned members,

> > >

> > > Namaste. Kindly tell me whether birth time rectification is

> needed

> > > for my horoscope or not?

> > >

> > > Details

> > > Name : Babu

> > > DOB : 13 Aug 1976

> > > Time of birth: 8:48 AM

> > > Place: Coimbatore

> > > Gender : Male

> > >

> > > I consulted a KP astrologer,he corrected it to 8:50AM. Is this

> > > correct?

> > >

> > > Also, I'm a software professional and left a good job in India

> for

> > > better oppurtunities in US. Can anyone tell me when will I get

a

> > job

> > > in US?

> > >

> > > I would be very grateful to you. Kindly treat this as urgent.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Babu

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> 75 BC)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love

> > (and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> 75 BC)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Need Mail bonding?

> > Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers

> users.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> 75 BC)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.

> > Try the free Mail Beta.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> 75 BC)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate

> > in the Answers Food & Drink Q & A.

> >

75 BC)

>

>

>

>

>

> Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast

> with the Search weather shortcut.

>

Guest guest

Basic Elements constituting the entire Universe are

(a)Air (b)Space © Fire (d) Water,and (e) Earth.

The Non -material components are called trigunas

or mental qualities(a)Sattva (b) Rajas,and © Tamas.

The 5 elements join each other on an atomic level to

make up biological elements of the Doshas (Humours)

on a molecular level- These are :-

a) Aire and Water - Vata- Gas, Jupiter and Saturn

b) Fire and Water - Pitta- Bile, Sun,Mars and Mercury

c) Earth and Water - Kapha- Phlegm, Moon and Venus

Kapha-

Moon and Venus,Orange and Indigo Cosmic Rays

Affected areas- Chest,Upper respiratory tract/heart, other places

like head,throat,bone, joints,lungs,tongue and nose.

Types of Kapha Avalambak,Kledak,Bodhaka,Tarpak,Sleshak

Vata/Vayu-Gas Basis-Jupiter expands,Saturn contracts

Areas affected- Global part of Navel,lower abdomen and

intestines,Wrist,thighs,Ears,bone and skin.Control

over the whole nervous system.

Types of Vayu Prana,Vyan,Saman,Udan,Apana

Pitta Fire-Bile

Areas-Portion between Navel and heart,Stomache,sweat,

lymph,blood,food juices,eyes and skin.

Types - Pachak,Ranjak,Sadhak,Alochak,Bhrajak,

When all these fifteen elements 5Kapha,5Vaat,5Pitta in the

body remain in balance,the person is considered to be healthy.

Cosmic Rays/Name of Gem/Planet/Element/Tridosha

Red-Ruby-Sun-Fire,Pitta

Orange-Pearl-Moon-Water-Kapha

Yellow-Coral-Mars-Fire-Pitta

Green-Emerald-Mercury-Earth-Kapha

Blue-Topaz-Jupiter-Ether-Vat

Indigo-Diamond-Venus-Water-Kapha

Violet-Sapphire-Saturn-Air-Vat

UltraViolet-Onyx-Rahu-Extremely Cold

Infrared-Cats eye-Ketu-Extremely Hot.

The above is not exhaustive. Since I was never

interested in Medical Astrology,I never went

for further studies.

Thanks,

Bhaskar.

wrote:

>

> Dear Punit ji,and abhijit ji,

>

> I like your idea about Vata, Pitta and Kapha , we have to check

on this line and there is a high chance to get sucess.

>

> i am bussy with some other work,but I will check it when i am

free

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

> Abhijeet ji,

>

> For an astrologer, it is very difficult to correctly identify the

disease. This is one of the most difficult challenge astrologer faces

because there are so many diseases and variation of diseases. At

least I don't have great success in doing that.

>

> In my last few posts what I wast trying to do is to measure the

severity and impact of the disease on the life. I think if we can

measure that, it will be very useful application of Jyotish. My study

is still going on and I'll try to post results, if I reach to some

conclusion.

>

> I can think of one way of identification is based on Ayurveda. I

say Ayurveda because in Ayurveda, the cause of the disease is very

well defined. Every disease is defined by a combination of Vata,

Pitta and Kapha dosha. If we can closely relate the Ayruvedic

terminoloyg to Jyotish terminology, I guess that we can get good

results. But I have not seen any study/ research in this direction

yet so this is just my guess only.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

>

> On 12 Mar 2007 03:23:47 -0700, abhijit lahiri

<abhijit_lahiri2000 wrote: Dear Punit ji & Kanak

ji,

> I have a question regarding the Medical Astrology, pl don't mind

because I want to know.

> Whatever we are doing that is post analysis, It is very easy to

analyze and come to the conclution when we come to know that the

person is suffering from Polio or Cancer or any other diseases but

seeing a birth chart is it really possible to analyze of a person,

whom we dont know, whether he/she will be in such type of problem

(Cancer, Polio, Aids, Brain hammarage, Heart problem, Nervous

disorder etc,etc,etc)?

> Because we have seen that one particular planet, star even house

also represents so many

> diseases as for example Mars is not only represent Blood,it

represents Marrow,Neck, Genitals, red colouring matter in Blood,

Rectum, Head, Veins, Female organs, Nose Fore head, Digestive section

of sines and vitality etc,etc. Then how we will come to the

conclusion that for Mars we will select that only not the others?I

mean to say , when we know about the disease then it will be very

easy to detect but when we dont know about the disease then???

>

> Please have a discussion about this subject.

>

> thanking U.

> Regards,

> Abhijit Lahiri.

> 98210 16963.

>

>

>

>

> Punit Pandey <punitp

> @gro ups.com

> Sunday, March 11, 2007 3:39:44 PM

> Re: Medical Astrology

>

>

>

> Thanks for your response.

>

> If you or other members have more cases on physical deformity and

fatal chronic diseases, please post them for the reference.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

> On 3/11/07, Kanak Bosmia < kanakbosmia@ > wrote:

> Dear Punit ji,

>

>

> NO, maraka and badhaka is importnat noly when we judge for

longevity.

>

things?

>

> We have to check 6,8,ans 12th too,6th indicate Disease, 8th

defect and 12th hospital, if disease is like Polio not need to admit

in hospital, we found only 6 and 8.like this we have to judge as per

situation,as in my last mail i indicate that alwyas all same

possiotion not happan, so we have to take this issue in that menner,

no by heard and fast way.

>

> Nothing clear way in any KP books on medical astrology, so it

need more research in this fild.

>

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

> Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

>

>

> I appreciate all your time in replying my emails. I have two more

questions -

>

things?

>

> I would request other members to share their opinion too. The

objective of this discussion is to see how we can predict major

disease/ defects by going through the chart. And how simple/ complex

is this process of identification/ diagnosis? Due to this reason, I

am renaming this thread as medical astrology.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

> On 3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia < kanakbosmia@ > wrote:

> Dear Punit ji,

>

> I take liberty to change time as 1.31.23 PM.

>

> Now look 6th Sublord,Mar. Mar is in the star of Moon and sub of

Ven.

> Mar is in 8 l/o 2,7 ,Moon in 9 l./o 10, Ven in 8 l/o 1,8.

> You can not found 5,11 so it is fix that cure from disease is not

promise,so not worthy to check Dasa,

> in this case we dont found Sat, but Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood

serculation) .Moon is in the sign of Mer (Entire Nerves system).

>

> In each and evry case we can not found same combination, not in

KP but not in any of system but in general we can see conection with

related Planet/bhava/ rasi eassily compare to other system.also a

same plane indicate so many disease and par of body so we have to

understand according to information by native.

> please check some more chart you found mostly same combination. ,

offcource there is no perfect book on medical astrology on KP at now.

>

> hope this help

>

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

>

>

>

> Here is another similar case of polio -

>

> Date of Birth: 09 July 1964

> Time of Birth: 13:29 (1:29 PM)

> Place of Birth: Agra

>

> KP Chart URL: www.astrosage. com/chart. asp?user= ashutoshdixit

>

> Do you see the same combination here as well? I am just trying to

figure out how easy/ difficult it is to identify such an important

aspects of life by just going thorugh the KP details. In other words,

can we tell about the physical problem just by going through the KP

details?

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

> Dear Punit ji,

>

> As per sri KSK ji any kind of disease we have to check from 6th

SL. and this 6th SL indicate clearly. also as you mention this is

lifelong defect Dasa also agree with it and dont show any cure.

>

> when all aspect tally with rules then there is no doubt about

it .and so not worthy to check with Asc.

>

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

>

> Dear Kanak ji,

>

> Thanks for looking into the chart. Don't you think that this

should be explained from the first house (overall body/ health) and

the 12th house (defect) as well? Normally Polio gives a person

lifelong defect.

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

>

> Dear Punit ji,

> As per KP 6th SL is the chife planet for diagnosis any disease.

> For polio, Sat(Chronical disease) Mer(Entire Nerves system),also

connection with sthir swabhav Rasi,Leg 12th,Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood

serculation) .also 6,8 12 to be judge.

>

> in this chart 6th Sl is Ven( Blood serculation) Ven is in 12 ,in

the star of Ket, Ket in 8,Ketu aspected by Sat(10th Aspect)(Chronical

disease)lord of 6,Ven is in the sub of Mer (Entire Nerves system),in

12th.

>

> all this situation indicate tally with Polio,this is my primer

observation.

>

> regards

> Kanak Bosmia

>

>

>

> Dear Fellow members,

>

> I was going through this query and found that the native's left

leg is paralysed due to polio while he was two. Assuming that his

birth time is correct, his ascendant (overall body) sub lord and 12th

sub (leg) are Saturn and Moon respectively. Both of them signify 5,

6, and 11 houses. 5 & 11 houses are suppose to be good for health and

body. I am not able to understand what combination is causing polio/

paralysis to him?

>

>

> Here you can have a quick look at the chart - http://www.astrosag

e.com/chart. asp?user= kbabuchart

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

> Punit Pandey

>

>

> On 3/6/07, babukrcbe < babukrcbe > wrote:

Dear learned members,

>

> Kindly treat this as urgent. Your assistance is needed most.

>

> Should I come back to India, get a job and settle in India? Should

i

> wait for sometime in US to get a job? I have spent a lot of money

> (most of my savings) to get here. Your assistance would certainly

> help me.

>

> Details about my birth time is given below. To ensure my correct

> birth time, I left leg is polio paralysed when i was 2 years of

old.

> I hold a B.E, M.E Mech Engg. degree and worked for 6 yrs in a very

> reputed software company of India. I left India on Feb 23rd for

want

> of a good job in US.

>

> Regards,

> K.Babu

>

> @gro ups.com, " babukrcbe " <babukrcbe@ .>

wrote:

> >

> > Dear learned members,

> >

> > Namaste. Kindly tell me whether birth time rectification is

needed

> > for my horoscope or not?

> >

> > Details

> > Name : Babu

> > DOB : 13 Aug 1976

> > Time of birth: 8:48 AM

> > Place: Coimbatore

> > Gender : Male

> >

> > I consulted a KP astrologer,he corrected it to 8:50AM. Is this

> > correct?

> >

> > Also, I'm a software professional and left a good job in India

for

> > better oppurtunities in US. Can anyone tell me when will I get a

> job

> > in US?

> >

> > I would be very grateful to you. Kindly treat this as urgent.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Babu

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

75 BC)

>

>

>

>

> We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love

> (and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

75 BC)

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Need Mail bonding?

> Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers

users.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

75 BC)

>

>

>

>

>

> Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.

> Try the free Mail Beta.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

75 BC)

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate

> in the Answers Food Drink Q & A.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Don't pick lemons.

> See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

>

>

>

>

>

>

75 BC)

>

>

>

>

>

> The fish are biting.

> Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

>

Guest guest

Dear K.Babu ji, I am tring to reply my best to Punit ji,generaly i never reply of pridiction asking/reading mail.but your case look intresting for medical astrology, and i dont know much about medical astrology so as a intrest i look your chart to find out is it tally with rules? Once some one rectified your time then you have to trust on it or do not mention rectified time and ask again, this rectifiction issue is very denger for discussion bcoze each and every one have only true method of rectifiction, and if we start this discussion then again we come in truble. If you look past mail i am allways ready to help members but i dont like IF ONE WANT TO CHECK ME.and this type of mentality increase in our group too.I also aware from what is going in other groups, to prove only true method.so i am afraid, bcoze in past i am pass through all this. hope you understand all situation, and take my mail as per. regards Kanak Bosmia babukrcbe <babukrcbe wrote: Dear Kanakji,First of all, I'm sorry if this mail has hit your raw nerves. I have very high regards for you. I neither intend to make any bad comment on your prediction nor any sarcasm in it. My intension is that everything is based on correct birth time. So I'm so curious to understand on what bases birth time itself is

rectified. Actually I was quite convinced by the reasoning you have provided so wondering my birth time doesn't need any rectification.Also, why would I need to accept a rectified birth time if actual birth time itself is suffice to substantiate the events. I'm sure learned scholars would agree to this.I'm discussing on the very basic of BTR not your prediction. I have no intention to criticize your prediction.Regards,K.Babu , Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:>> Dear Punit ji,> > This is the resion I dont like to discuss anything, when A perosn Know his rectified time then why he wirte other time? to test other? he lost him self,no astrologer,> > People who contect for advice have to speak true OR give right detail, no one astrologer is GOD,after

discussion diclaire that time is so and so , is it right? he know his rectifed time even he ask for again rectifiction !!!!!> > I do not understand why you not stop FREE READING mail? > > regards> Kanak Bosmia> > babukrcbe <babukrcbe wrote:> Dear Punit Ji & Kanak Ji,> > I'm happy that one of querry has started of this discussion.... I met > a KP astrologer in coimbatore and he did my birth time rectification > and started predicting about me. He was using Raichurji's software > (commercial version). When he analysed my horoscope, The first thing > he told was that I must have some growth defects in my leg. I'm sure > that he did not notice me when I was walking. Also as it isvery > residual, no one can make out when I'm walking.> > Point here is he said my birth time is 8:50AM> In such case

> My asc sublord is Me > 12th House sublord is Ma> 11th house sublord is Sa> 6th house sublord is Su> > As per KanakJi, 6th sublord in this case would be Su which is 12th > house and in star of Me(Nervous system) and Me in 12th house. here Me > sub is Ju and Su sub is Ju. Jup is significator of 8th house. But Jup > is just before 1 degree of 9th Cusp and so it can have effects of > both 8th and 9th. as it is close to 9th cusp, it has little effect on > my polio.> > Just wanted to add my thought... But one question remains...within 2 > mins of birth time, we can still convince the possibility of polio.> > Coz.. as per the KP astrologer at my hometown, he said Sa can do only > good to me.. and looks like he is correct as per my opinion by > comparing events that happened. Not intended to critize anyone > prediction though..

just another point of view :)> > For further investigation on this medical astrology I can give few > more events. I had few accidents in August 1994 (leg injury and got a > minor surgery. This time it was right leg. There was puss formation > and by surgery doctors removed it)> In Feb 2002, I have been operated for piles.> > I have provided the above details to nail down the exact > possibility.. atleast in my case :)> > Regards,> K.Babu> > , Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@> > wrote:> >> > Dear Punit ji,> > > > 1. Do you also consider 2 & 7 detrimental to health?> > > > NO, maraka and badhaka is importnat noly when we judge for > longevity.> > > > 2. Do you think that 6th sub

lord signifying 8th is sufficient > condition to predict physical deformity? Or we need to check few more > things?> > > > We have to check 6,8,ans 12th too,6th indicate Disease, 8th > defect and 12th hospital, if disease is like Polio not need to admit > in hospital, we found only 6 and 8.like this we have to judge as per > situation,as in my last mail i indicate that alwyas all same > possiotion not happan, so we have to take this issue in that menner, > no by heard and fast way.> > > > Nothing clear way in any KP books on medical astrology, so it > need more research in this fild.> > > > regards> > Kanak Bosmia> > > > Punit Pandey <punitp@> wrote:> > Dear Kanak ji & Friends,> > > > I appreciate all your time in replying my emails. I have two more > questions -

> > > > 1. Do you also consider 2 & 7 detrimental to health?> > 2. Do you think that 6th sub lord signifying 8th is sufficient > condition to predict physical deformity? Or we need to check few more > things?> > > > I would request other members to share their opinion too. The > objective of this discussion is to see how we can predict major > disease/ defects by going through the chart. And how simple/ complex > is this process of identification/ diagnosis? Due to this reason, I > am renaming this thread as medical astrology. > > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > Punit Pandey> > > > > > On 3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@ > wrote: > Dear Punit ji,> > > > I take liberty to change time as 1.31.23 PM.> > > > Now look 6th Sublord,Mar.Mar is in

the star of Moon and sub of > Ven.> > Mar is in 8 l/o 2,7 ,Moon in 9 l./o 10, Ven in 8 l/o 1,8.> > You can not found 5,11 so it is fix that cure from disease is not > promise,so not worthy to check Dasa,> > in this case we dont found Sat, but Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood > serculation).Moon is in the sign of Mer (Entire Nerves system).> > > > In each and evry case we can not found same combination, not in > KP but not in any of system but in general we can see conection with > related Planet/bhava/rasi eassily compare to other system.also a same > plane indicate so many disease and par of body so we have to > understand according to information by native. > > please check some more chart you found mostly same combination., > offcource there is no perfect book on medical astrology on KP at now.> > > > hope this

help> > > > regards> > Kanak Bosmia> > > > > > Punit Pandey <punitp@> wrote:> > Dear Kanak ji & Friends,> > > > Here is another similar case of polio -> > > > Date of Birth: 09 July 1964> > Time of Birth: 13:29 (1:29 PM)> > Place of Birth: Agra> > > > KP Chart URL: www.astrosage.com/chart.asp?user=ashutoshdixit> > > > Do you see the same combination here as well? I am just trying to > figure out how easy/ difficult it is to identify such an important > aspects of life by just going thorugh the KP details. In other words, > can we tell about the physical problem just by going through the KP > details? > > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > Punit Pandey> > > > > > On 3/10/07, Kanak

Bosmia <kanakbosmia@ > wrote: > Dear Punit ji,> > > > As per sri KSK ji any kind of disease we have to check from 6th > SL. and this 6th SL indicate clearly. also as you mention this is > lifelong defect Dasa also agree with it and dont show any cure.> > > > when all aspect tally with rules then there is no doubt about > it .and so not worthy to check with Asc.> > > > regards> > Kanak Bosmia> > > > Punit Pandey <punitp@> wrote:> > Dear Kanak ji,> > > > Thanks for looking into the chart. Don't you think that this > should be explained from the first house (overall body/ health) and > the 12th house (defect) as well? Normally Polio gives a person > lifelong defect.> > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > Punit Pandey> > > > > > On

3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@ > wrote: > Dear Punit ji,> > As per KP 6th SL is the chife planet for diagnosis any disease.> > For polio, Sat(Chronical disease) Mer(Entire Nerves system),also > connection with sthir swabhav Rasi,Leg 12th,Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood > serculation).also 6,8 12 to be judge.> > > > in this chart 6th Sl is Ven( Blood serculation)Ven is in 12 ,in > the star of Ket, Ket in 8,Ketu aspected by Sat(10th Aspect)(Chronical > disease)lord of 6,Ven is in the sub of Mer (Entire Nerves system),in > 12th.> > > > all this situation indicate tally with Polio,this is my primer > observation.> > > > regards> > Kanak Bosmia > > > > Punit Pandey <punitp@> wrote:> > > > Dear Fellow members,> > > > I was going through this query and found

that the native's left > leg is paralysed due to polio while he was two. Assuming that his > birth time is correct, his ascendant (overall body) sub lord and 12th > sub (leg) are Saturn and Moon respectively. Both of them signify 5, > 6, and 11 houses. 5 & 11 houses are suppose to be good for health and > body. I am not able to understand what combination is causing polio/ > paralysis to him? > > > > Here you can have a quick look at the chart - > http://www.astrosage.com/chart.asp?user=kbabuchart > > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > Punit Pandey> > > > > > On 3/6/07, babukrcbe <babukrcbe@> wrote: Dear > learned members,> > > > Kindly treat this as urgent. Your assistance is needed most.> > >

> Should I come back to India, get a job and settle in India? Should > i > > wait for sometime in US to get a job? I have spent a lot of money > > (most of my savings) to get here. Your assistance would certainly > > help me.> > > > Details about my birth time is given below. To ensure my correct > > birth time, I left leg is polio paralysed when i was 2 years of > old. > > I hold a B.E, M.E Mech Engg. degree and worked for 6 yrs in a very > > reputed software company of India. I left India on Feb 23rd for > want > > of a good job in US.> > > > Regards,> > K.Babu> > > > , "babukrcbe" <babukrcbe@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear learned members,> > > > > > Namaste. Kindly

tell me whether birth time rectification is > needed > > > for my horoscope or not? > > > > > > Details> > > Name : Babu> > > DOB : 13 Aug 1976> > > Time of birth: 8:48 AM> > > Place: Coimbatore> > > Gender : Male> > > > > > I consulted a KP astrologer,he corrected it to 8:50AM. Is this > > > correct?> > > > > > Also, I'm a software professional and left a good job in India > for > > > better oppurtunities in US. Can anyone tell me when will I get a > > job > > > in US?> > > > > > I would be very grateful to you. Kindly treat this as urgent. > > > > > > Regards,> > > Babu> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "A person should not be too honest. > > Straight trees are cut first > > And Honest people are screwed first." > > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC > 75 BC) > > > > > > > > > > We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love> > (and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "A person should not be too honest. > > Straight trees are cut first > > And Honest people are screwed first." > >

Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC > 75 BC) > > > > > > > > > > > > Need Mail bonding?> > Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers > users. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "A person should not be too honest. > > Straight trees are cut first > > And Honest people are screwed first." > > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC > 75 BC) > > > > > > > > > >

> > Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.> > Try the free Mail Beta. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "A person should not be too honest. > > Straight trees are cut first > > And Honest people are screwed first." > > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC > 75 BC) > > > > > > > > > > > > Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate> > in the Answers Food & Drink Q & A.> >> > > > > > > "A person should not be too honest. > Straight trees are cut first > And Honest people are screwed first." > Chanakya quotes

(Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) > > > > > > Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast > with the Search weather shortcut.>"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji, Thanks for intresting information. regards Kanak BosmiaBhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote: Basic Elements constituting the entire Universe are (a)Air (b)Space © Fire (d) Water,and (e) Earth.The Non -material components are called trigunas or mental qualities(a)Sattva (b) Rajas,and © Tamas.The 5 elements join each other on an atomic level to make up biological elements of the Doshas (Humours)on a molecular level- These

are :-a) Aire and Water - Vata- Gas, Jupiter and Saturnb) Fire and Water - Pitta- Bile, Sun,Mars and Mercuryc) Earth and Water - Kapha- Phlegm, Moon and VenusKapha-Moon and Venus,Orange and Indigo Cosmic RaysAffected areas- Chest,Upper respiratory tract/heart, other placeslike head,throat,bone, joints,lungs,tongue and nose.Types of Kapha Avalambak,Kledak,Bodhaka,Tarpak,SleshakVata/Vayu-Gas Basis-Jupiter expands,Saturn contractsAreas affected- Global part of Navel,lower abdomen and intestines,Wrist,thighs,Ears,bone and skin.Controlover the whole nervous system. Types of Vayu Prana,Vyan,Saman,Udan,ApanaPitta Fire-BileAreas-Portion between Navel and heart,Stomache,sweat,lymph,blood,food juices,eyes and skin.Types - Pachak,Ranjak,Sadhak,Alochak,Bhrajak,When all these fifteen elements 5Kapha,5Vaat,5Pitta in thebody remain in

balance,the person is considered to be healthy.Cosmic Rays/Name of Gem/Planet/Element/TridoshaRed-Ruby-Sun-Fire,PittaOrange-Pearl-Moon-Water-KaphaYellow-Coral-Mars-Fire-PittaGreen-Emerald-Mercury-Earth-KaphaBlue-Topaz-Jupiter-Ether-VatIndigo-Diamond-Venus-Water-KaphaViolet-Sapphire-Saturn-Air-VatUltraViolet-Onyx-Rahu-Extremely ColdInfrared-Cats eye-Ketu-Extremely Hot.The above is not exhaustive. Since I was neverinterested in Medical Astrology,I never wentfor further studies.Thanks, Bhaskar. , Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:>> Dear Punit ji,and abhijit ji,> > I like your idea about Vata, Pitta and Kapha , we have to check on this line and there is a high chance to get sucess.>

> i am bussy with some other work,but I will check it when i am free> > regards> Kanak Bosmia> > Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:> Abhijeet ji,> > For an astrologer, it is very difficult to correctly identify the disease. This is one of the most difficult challenge astrologer faces because there are so many diseases and variation of diseases. At least I don't have great success in doing that. > > In my last few posts what I wast trying to do is to measure the severity and impact of the disease on the life. I think if we can measure that, it will be very useful application of Jyotish. My study is still going on and I'll try to post results, if I reach to some conclusion. > > I can think of one way of identification is based on Ayurveda. I say Ayurveda because in Ayurveda, the cause of the disease is very well defined. Every disease is

defined by a combination of Vata, Pitta and Kapha dosha. If we can closely relate the Ayruvedic terminoloyg to Jyotish terminology, I guess that we can get good results. But I have not seen any study/ research in this direction yet so this is just my guess only. > > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > > > On 12 Mar 2007 03:23:47 -0700, abhijit lahiri <abhijit_lahiri2000 wrote: Dear Punit ji & Kanak ji,> I have a question regarding the Medical Astrology, pl don't mind because I want to know.> Whatever we are doing that is post analysis, It is very easy to analyze and come to the conclution when we come to know that the person is suffering from Polio or Cancer or any other diseases but seeing a birth chart is it really possible to analyze of a person, whom we dont know, whether he/she will be in such type of problem(Cancer,

Polio, Aids, Brain hammarage, Heart problem, Nervous disorder etc,etc,etc)? > Because we have seen that one particular planet, star even house also represents so many > diseases as for example Mars is not only represent Blood,it represents Marrow,Neck, Genitals, red colouring matter in Blood, Rectum, Head, Veins, Female organs, Nose Fore head, Digestive section of sines and vitality etc,etc. Then how we will come to the conclusion that for Mars we will select that only not the others?I mean to say , when we know about the disease then it will be very easy to detect but when we dont know about the disease then??? > > Please have a discussion about this subject. > > thanking U.> Regards,> Abhijit Lahiri.> 98210 16963.> > > > > Punit Pandey <punitp> @gro ups.com>

Sunday, March 11, 2007 3:39:44 PM> Re: Medical Astrology> > > Dear Kanak ji & Friends,> > Thanks for your response. > > If you or other members have more cases on physical deformity and fatal chronic diseases, please post them for the reference.> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > > On 3/11/07, Kanak Bosmia < kanakbosmia@ > wrote: > Dear Punit ji,> > 1. Do you also consider 2 & 7 detrimental to health?> > NO, maraka and badhaka is importnat noly when we judge for longevity.> > 2. Do you think that 6th sub lord signifying 8th is sufficient condition to predict physical deformity? Or we need to check few more things?> > We have to check 6,8,ans 12th too,6th indicate Disease, 8th defect and 12th hospital, if disease is like

Polio not need to admit in hospital, we found only 6 and 8.like this we have to judge as per situation,as in my last mail i indicate that alwyas all same possiotion not happan, so we have to take this issue in that menner, no by heard and fast way. > > Nothing clear way in any KP books on medical astrology, so it need more research in this fild.> > > regards> Kanak Bosmia> > Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:> > Dear Kanak ji & Friends,> > I appreciate all your time in replying my emails. I have two more questions - > > 1. Do you also consider 2 & 7 detrimental to health?> 2. Do you think that 6th sub lord signifying 8th is sufficient condition to predict physical deformity? Or we need to check few more things?> > I would request other members to share their opinion too. The objective of this

discussion is to see how we can predict major disease/ defects by going through the chart. And how simple/ complex is this process of identification/ diagnosis? Due to this reason, I am renaming this thread as medical astrology. > > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > > On 3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia < kanakbosmia@ > wrote: > Dear Punit ji,> > I take liberty to change time as 1.31.23 PM.> > Now look 6th Sublord,Mar. Mar is in the star of Moon and sub of Ven.> Mar is in 8 l/o 2,7 ,Moon in 9 l./o 10, Ven in 8 l/o 1,8.> You can not found 5,11 so it is fix that cure from disease is not promise,so not worthy to check Dasa,> in this case we dont found Sat, but Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood serculation) .Moon is in the sign of Mer (Entire Nerves system).> > In each and evry case we can not found same combination, not in

KP but not in any of system but in general we can see conection with related Planet/bhava/ rasi eassily compare to other system.also a same plane indicate so many disease and par of body so we have to understand according to information by native. > please check some more chart you found mostly same combination. , offcource there is no perfect book on medical astrology on KP at now.> > hope this help> > > regards> Kanak Bosmia> > > Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:> > Dear Kanak ji & Friends,> > Here is another similar case of polio -> > Date of Birth: 09 July 1964> Time of Birth: 13:29 (1:29 PM)> Place of Birth: Agra> > KP Chart URL: www.astrosage. com/chart. asp?user= ashutoshdixit > > Do you see the same combination here as well? I am just trying to figure out how easy/ difficult

it is to identify such an important aspects of life by just going thorugh the KP details. In other words, can we tell about the physical problem just by going through the KP details? > > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > > On 3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia < kanakbosmia@ > wrote: > Dear Punit ji,> > As per sri KSK ji any kind of disease we have to check from 6th SL. and this 6th SL indicate clearly. also as you mention this is lifelong defect Dasa also agree with it and dont show any cure.> > when all aspect tally with rules then there is no doubt about it .and so not worthy to check with Asc.> > > regards> Kanak Bosmia> > Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:> > Dear Kanak ji,> > Thanks for looking into the chart. Don't you think that this should be explained

from the first house (overall body/ health) and the 12th house (defect) as well? Normally Polio gives a person lifelong defect.> > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > > On 3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia < kanakbosmia@ > wrote: > Dear Punit ji,> As per KP 6th SL is the chife planet for diagnosis any disease.> For polio, Sat(Chronical disease) Mer(Entire Nerves system),also connection with sthir swabhav Rasi,Leg 12th,Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood serculation) .also 6,8 12 to be judge.> > in this chart 6th Sl is Ven( Blood serculation) Ven is in 12 ,in the star of Ket, Ket in 8,Ketu aspected by Sat(10th Aspect)(Chronical disease)lord of 6,Ven is in the sub of Mer (Entire Nerves system),in 12th.> > all this situation indicate tally with Polio,this is my primer observation.> > regards> Kanak Bosmia > >

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:> > > Dear Fellow members,> > I was going through this query and found that the native's left leg is paralysed due to polio while he was two. Assuming that his birth time is correct, his ascendant (overall body) sub lord and 12th sub (leg) are Saturn and Moon respectively. Both of them signify 5, 6, and 11 houses. 5 & 11 houses are suppose to be good for health and body. I am not able to understand what combination is causing polio/ paralysis to him? > > > Here you can have a quick look at the chart - http://www.astrosag e.com/chart. asp?user= kbabuchart > > Thanks & Regards,> > Punit Pandey> > > On 3/6/07, babukrcbe < babukrcbe > wrote: Dear learned members,> > Kindly treat this as urgent. Your assistance is needed

most.> > Should I come back to India, get a job and settle in India? Should i > wait for sometime in US to get a job? I have spent a lot of money > (most of my savings) to get here. Your assistance would certainly > help me.> > Details about my birth time is given below. To ensure my correct > birth time, I left leg is polio paralysed when i was 2 years of old. > I hold a B.E, M.E Mech Engg. degree and worked for 6 yrs in a very > reputed software company of India. I left India on Feb 23rd for want > of a good job in US.> > Regards,> K.Babu> > @gro ups.com, "babukrcbe" <babukrcbe@ .> wrote: > >> > Dear learned members,> > > > Namaste. Kindly tell me whether birth time rectification is needed > > for my horoscope or not? > > > > Details>

> Name : Babu> > DOB : 13 Aug 1976 > > Time of birth: 8:48 AM> > Place: Coimbatore> > Gender : Male> > > > I consulted a KP astrologer,he corrected it to 8:50AM. Is this > > correct?> > > > Also, I'm a software professional and left a good job in India for > > better oppurtunities in US. Can anyone tell me when will I get a > job > > in US?> > > > I would be very grateful to you. Kindly treat this as urgent. > > > > Regards,> > Babu> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "A person should not be too honest. > Straight trees are cut first > And Honest people are screwed first." > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

> > > > > We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love > (and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "A person should not be too honest. > Straight trees are cut first > And Honest people are screwed first." > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) > > > > > > > Need Mail bonding?> Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers users. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > "A person should not be too honest. > Straight trees are cut first > And Honest people are screwed first." > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) > > > > > > Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.> Try the free Mail Beta. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "A person should not be too honest. > Straight trees are cut first > And Honest people are screwed first." > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) > > > > > > > Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate> in the Answers Food Drink Q & A.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Don't pick lemons.> See all the new 2007 cars at Autos. > > > > > > > > > > > > > "A person should not be too honest. > Straight trees are cut first > And Honest people are screwed first." > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) > > > > > > The fish are biting.> Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.>"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first And Honest people are screwed first." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC)

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

Guest guest

The correctness of the rectified birth time, is that the DBA and sooksma of the events already passed must show these events correctly. Unless this check is made, no rectification can be accepted as correct. babukrcbe <babukrcbe wrote: Dear Kanakji & Punitji,Please have a look at the start of this thread. I have mentioned the rectified time by the KP astrologer. As a querrant, i have provided all the details including the actual birth time and rectified birth time. I

have spoken TRUTH. I have no intention to mislead/badmouth about your advocacy. Also as an educated man, I don't want to take any astrologer's birth rectification as a GOSPEL. There should be a statistical proof of it. The group is striving for the same, I suppose.Again my apologies, if it has hit your nervesRegards,K.Babu , Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia wrote:>> Dear Punit ji,> > This is the resion I dont like to discuss anything, when A perosn Know his rectified time then why he wirte other time? to test other? he lost him self,no astrologer,> > People who contect for advice have to speak true OR give right detail, no one astrologer is GOD,after discussion diclaire that time is so and so , is it right? he know his rectifed time even he ask for again rectifiction

!!!!!> > I do not understand why you not stop FREE READING mail? > > regards> Kanak Bosmia> > babukrcbe <babukrcbe wrote:> Dear Punit Ji & Kanak Ji,> > I'm happy that one of querry has started of this discussion.... I met > a KP astrologer in coimbatore and he did my birth time rectification > and started predicting about me. He was using Raichurji's software > (commercial version). When he analysed my horoscope, The first thing > he told was that I must have some growth defects in my leg. I'm sure > that he did not notice me when I was walking. Also as it isvery > residual, no one can make out when I'm walking.> > Point here is he said my birth time is 8:50AM> In such case > My asc sublord is Me > 12th House sublord is Ma> 11th house sublord is Sa> 6th house sublord is

Su> > As per KanakJi, 6th sublord in this case would be Su which is 12th > house and in star of Me(Nervous system) and Me in 12th house. here Me > sub is Ju and Su sub is Ju. Jup is significator of 8th house. But Jup > is just before 1 degree of 9th Cusp and so it can have effects of > both 8th and 9th. as it is close to 9th cusp, it has little effect on > my polio.> > Just wanted to add my thought... But one question remains...within 2 > mins of birth time, we can still convince the possibility of polio.> > Coz.. as per the KP astrologer at my hometown, he said Sa can do only > good to me.. and looks like he is correct as per my opinion by > comparing events that happened. Not intended to critize anyone > prediction though.. just another point of view :)> > For further investigation on this medical astrology I can give few >

more events. I had few accidents in August 1994 (leg injury and got a > minor surgery. This time it was right leg. There was puss formation > and by surgery doctors removed it)> In Feb 2002, I have been operated for piles.> > I have provided the above details to nail down the exact > possibility.. atleast in my case :)> > Regards,> K.Babu> > , Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@> > wrote:> >> > Dear Punit ji,> > > > 1. Do you also consider 2 & 7 detrimental to health?> > > > NO, maraka and badhaka is importnat noly when we judge for > longevity.> > > > 2. Do you think that 6th sub lord signifying 8th is sufficient > condition to predict physical deformity? Or we need to check few more >

things?> > > > We have to check 6,8,ans 12th too,6th indicate Disease, 8th > defect and 12th hospital, if disease is like Polio not need to admit > in hospital, we found only 6 and 8.like this we have to judge as per > situation,as in my last mail i indicate that alwyas all same > possiotion not happan, so we have to take this issue in that menner, > no by heard and fast way.> > > > Nothing clear way in any KP books on medical astrology, so it > need more research in this fild.> > > > regards> > Kanak Bosmia> > > > Punit Pandey <punitp@> wrote:> > Dear Kanak ji & Friends,> > > > I appreciate all your time in replying my emails. I have two more > questions - > > > > 1. Do you also consider 2 & 7 detrimental to health?> > 2. Do you think that 6th sub

lord signifying 8th is sufficient > condition to predict physical deformity? Or we need to check few more > things?> > > > I would request other members to share their opinion too. The > objective of this discussion is to see how we can predict major > disease/ defects by going through the chart. And how simple/ complex > is this process of identification/ diagnosis? Due to this reason, I > am renaming this thread as medical astrology. > > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > Punit Pandey> > > > > > On 3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@ > wrote: > Dear Punit ji,> > > > I take liberty to change time as 1.31.23 PM.> > > > Now look 6th Sublord,Mar.Mar is in the star of Moon and sub of > Ven.> > Mar is in 8 l/o 2,7 ,Moon in 9 l./o 10, Ven in 8 l/o 1,8.> > You

can not found 5,11 so it is fix that cure from disease is not > promise,so not worthy to check Dasa,> > in this case we dont found Sat, but Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood > serculation).Moon is in the sign of Mer (Entire Nerves system).> > > > In each and evry case we can not found same combination, not in > KP but not in any of system but in general we can see conection with > related Planet/bhava/rasi eassily compare to other system.also a same > plane indicate so many disease and par of body so we have to > understand according to information by native. > > please check some more chart you found mostly same combination., > offcource there is no perfect book on medical astrology on KP at now.> > > > hope this help> > > > regards> > Kanak Bosmia> > > > > > Punit Pandey <punitp@>

wrote:> > Dear Kanak ji & Friends,> > > > Here is another similar case of polio -> > > > Date of Birth: 09 July 1964> > Time of Birth: 13:29 (1:29 PM)> > Place of Birth: Agra> > > > KP Chart URL: www.astrosage.com/chart.asp?user=ashutoshdixit> > > > Do you see the same combination here as well? I am just trying to > figure out how easy/ difficult it is to identify such an important > aspects of life by just going thorugh the KP details. In other words, > can we tell about the physical problem just by going through the KP > details? > > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > Punit Pandey> > > > > > On 3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@ > wrote: > Dear Punit ji,> > > > As per sri KSK ji any kind of disease we have to

check from 6th > SL. and this 6th SL indicate clearly. also as you mention this is > lifelong defect Dasa also agree with it and dont show any cure.> > > > when all aspect tally with rules then there is no doubt about > it .and so not worthy to check with Asc.> > > > regards> > Kanak Bosmia> > > > Punit Pandey <punitp@> wrote:> > Dear Kanak ji,> > > > Thanks for looking into the chart. Don't you think that this > should be explained from the first house (overall body/ health) and > the 12th house (defect) as well? Normally Polio gives a person > lifelong defect.> > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > Punit Pandey> > > > > > On 3/10/07, Kanak Bosmia <kanakbosmia@ > wrote: > Dear Punit ji,> > As per KP 6th SL is the chife planet for

diagnosis any disease.> > For polio, Sat(Chronical disease) Mer(Entire Nerves system),also > connection with sthir swabhav Rasi,Leg 12th,Mar (Blood),Ven( Blood > serculation).also 6,8 12 to be judge.> > > > in this chart 6th Sl is Ven( Blood serculation)Ven is in 12 ,in > the star of Ket, Ket in 8,Ketu aspected by Sat(10th Aspect)(Chronical > disease)lord of 6,Ven is in the sub of Mer (Entire Nerves system),in > 12th.> > > > all this situation indicate tally with Polio,this is my primer > observation.> > > > regards> > Kanak Bosmia > > > > Punit Pandey <punitp@> wrote:> > > > Dear Fellow members,> > > > I was going through this query and found that the native's left > leg is paralysed due to polio while he was two. Assuming that his > birth time is correct,

his ascendant (overall body) sub lord and 12th > sub (leg) are Saturn and Moon respectively. Both of them signify 5, > 6, and 11 houses. 5 & 11 houses are suppose to be good for health and > body. I am not able to understand what combination is causing polio/ > paralysis to him? > > > > Here you can have a quick look at the chart - > http://www.astrosage.com/chart.asp?user=kbabuchart > > > > Thanks & Regards,> > > > Punit Pandey> > > > > > On 3/6/07, babukrcbe <babukrcbe@> wrote: Dear > learned members,> > > > Kindly treat this as urgent. Your assistance is needed most.> > > > Should I come back to India, get a job and settle in India? Should > i > > wait for sometime in US to

get a job? I have spent a lot of money > > (most of my savings) to get here. Your assistance would certainly > > help me.> > > > Details about my birth time is given below. To ensure my correct > > birth time, I left leg is polio paralysed when i was 2 years of > old. > > I hold a B.E, M.E Mech Engg. degree and worked for 6 yrs in a very > > reputed software company of India. I left India on Feb 23rd for > want > > of a good job in US.> > > > Regards,> > K.Babu> > > > , "babukrcbe" <babukrcbe@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear learned members,> > > > > > Namaste. Kindly tell me whether birth time rectification is > needed > > > for my horoscope or not? > > >

> > > Details> > > Name : Babu> > > DOB : 13 Aug 1976> > > Time of birth: 8:48 AM> > > Place: Coimbatore> > > Gender : Male> > > > > > I consulted a KP astrologer,he corrected it to 8:50AM. Is this > > > correct?> > > > > > Also, I'm a software professional and left a good job in India > for > > > better oppurtunities in US. Can anyone tell me when will I get a > > job > > > in US?> > > > > > I would be very grateful to you. Kindly treat this as urgent. > > > > > > Regards,> > > Babu> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "A

person should not be too honest. > > Straight trees are cut first > > And Honest people are screwed first." > > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC > 75 BC) > > > > > > > > > > We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love> > (and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "A person should not be too honest. > > Straight trees are cut first > > And Honest people are screwed first." > > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC > 75 BC) > > > > > >

> > > > > > Need Mail bonding?> > Go to the Mail Q & A for great tips from Answers > users. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "A person should not be too honest. > > Straight trees are cut first > > And Honest people are screwed first." > > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC > 75 BC) > > > > > > > > > > > > Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.> > Try the free

Mail Beta. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "A person should not be too honest. > > Straight trees are cut first > > And Honest people are screwed first." > > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC > 75 BC) > > > > > > > > > > > > Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate> > in the Answers Food & Drink Q & A.> >> > > > > > > "A person should not be too honest. > Straight trees are cut first > And Honest people are screwed first." > Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC 75 BC) > > > > >

> Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast > with the Search weather shortcut.>Good LuckRaichur A RBombay Tel 2506 2609Do not use anant_1608 @.cm Iam closing that account

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

• 2 years later...

Dear Vedic Gurus,

Please find my sons Birth details.

Place of Birth : Samastipur

Date of Birth : 21 Dec 2009

Time of Birth : 11:56 Hrs ( AM )

So he is less than one month old.

He is not inclined to do Breastfeeding ( Mother's milk ). What can be the best

substitute and remady ? is there any Nazar or black majic or planatory effect

also in the picture ?

The mothers birth details are as follows

Place of Birth : Mohanpur Village, Begusarai District ;Bihar

Date of Birth : 02 nd Sep 1981

Time of Birth : 0400 Hrs ( AM )

Please advise any solution or remady.

How is the childs health holds as it is major concern for us.

Thanking you

Best Regards

Pankaj.