IndiaDivine.org

Importance of asterims/constellations in Vedic Astrology predictions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Astro Gurus,

I would like to start a thread of discussion on the subject topic i.e. Role or

importance of asterims/constellations in Vedic Astrology predictions. Usually

most of the astrologers emphasise on zodiac sign in which the planet is staying,

but very few think about asterim/constellation occupied by the planet in that

sign.

e.g. Sun in Aries / Leo and in tenth house is best placement. But if the same

Sun is in enimical asterim/constellation comming under these signs then He may

not deliver good effects.

So which thing is more important? A sign (like Aries, Taurus etc) occupied by

particular planet or asterims/constellations occupied by the same(like Rohini ,

Magha, Purvashadha etc)?

What is the significance of asterims/constellations in Vedic Astrology

predictions?

It may be a very basic first standard question as far as astrology is concerned,

but I am confused in this regard.

All respected learned astrologers of this group are requested to throw more

light on this topic.

Thanks and regards,

Umesh Kulkarni

Mon Feb 1, 2010 9:33 am

Show Message Option

View Source

Use Fixed Width Font

Unwrap Lines

" kul_umesh25 " <kul_umesh25 kul_umesh25

Send Email

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

// But if the same Sun is in enimical asterim/constellati on comming under these

signs then He may not deliver good effects.//

In Mesha rasi There are three stars

Ashwini ruled by Ketu upto 13.20

Bharani(Yama) ruled by Venus upto 26.40

Kartika (krittika) ruled by Sun only 3.20

so out the three only one is favourable for sun which is only 3.20 duration

Then Why do think Sun gets exlated at 10 deg in the star of Ketu - node that

causes eclipse of the Sun?

Why didn't sages stated that Sun gets exalted in Krittika?

A.G.Suresh Babu Shenoy

Umesh Kulkarni <kul_umesh25

Mon, February 1, 2010 3:39:30 PM

Importance of asterims/constellations in Vedic Astrology

predictions

Respected Astro Gurus,

I would like to start a thread of discussion on the subject topic i.e. Role or

importance of asterims/constellat ions in Vedic Astrology predictions. Usually

most of the astrologers emphasise on zodiac sign in which the planet is staying,

but very few think about asterim/constellati on occupied by the planet in

thatsign.

e.g. Sun in Aries / Leo and in tenth house is best placement. But if the same

Sun is in enimical asterim/constellati on comming under these signs then He may

not deliver good effects.

So which thing is more important? A sign (like Aries, Taurus etc) occupied by

particular planet or asterims/constellat ions occupied by the same(like Rohini ,

Magha, Purvashadha etc)?

What is the significance of asterims/constellat ions in Vedic Astrology

predictions?

It may be a very basic first standard question as far as astrology is concerned,

but I am confused in this regard.

All respected learned astrologers of this group are requested to throw more

light on this topic.

Thanks and regards,

Umesh Kulkarni

This is welcome, among the group members, Sri V Krishan is often seen referring to the nakschatras and their effects, so, I hope he w'd take a lead and w'd begin with his experience and case studies.

regards,Lalit Mishra

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , "kul_umesh25" <kul_umesh25 wrote:>> Respected Astro Gurus,> > I would like to start a thread of discussion on the subject topic i.e. Role or importance of asterims/constellations in Vedic Astrology predictions. Usually most of the astrologers emphasise on zodiac sign in which the planet is staying, but very few think about asterim/constellation occupied by the planet in that sign.> > e.g. Sun in Aries / Leo and in tenth house is best placement. But if the same Sun is in enimical asterim/constellation comming under these signs then He may not deliver good effects. > > So which thing is more important? A sign (like Aries, Taurus etc) occupied by particular planet or asterims/constellations occupied by the same(like Rohini , Magha, Purvashadha etc)?> What is the significance of asterims/constellations in Vedic Astrology predictions?> > It may be a very basic first standard question as far as astrology is concerned, but I am confused in this regard.> > > All respected learned astrologers of this group are requested to throw more light on this topic. > > Thanks and regards,> > Umesh Kulkarni>

Dear Shri Lalit Ji and Membesr,As we are conveyed through siddhantas"name the nakshtras after their ruling Vedic deities.;As we know vedic deities known as adhi devtas:Indra,Agni and Soma and they actually convey refer to the meaning of nakshtras.It is believed that that in vedas,representation of mrigasire was made "through an antelope and arrow"and symbolically nakshtras begin with horse head":Ashwani.Aries begins with this nakshtra.In this constellati0n as we know sun gets exalted.Ketu is lord.It is common to find Aswani born people as head strong,very active and carry a force with them.Like wise each one of the 27 nakshtras carry distinct significance in a sign as we term normally as zodiac.A sign having 30deg is sum total of two nakshtra (13.20+1320 deg and the balnce 3.20 deg )represented as the 1st quarte nakshtra.other wise a pada.eacha

pada is 3.20 deg and 4 padsa make total of 13.20 deg.Thus a complete zodiac 360 deg referring 108 padas of of 27 nakshtras distributed in 12 signs.It is interesting to study these divisions and assess characterstics and likely results of nakshatras.Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling services)Dr.B.V.Raman"Fools Obey Planets While Wisemen Can Control Them"Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma --- On Mon, 2/1/10, litsol <mishra.lalit wrote:litsol <mishra.lalit[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Importance of

asterims/constellations in Vedic Astrology predictionsVedic Astrologyandhealing Date: Monday, February 1, 2010, 2:48 PM

This is welcome, among the group members, Sri V Krishan is often seen referring to the nakschatras and their effects, so, I hope he w'd take a lead and w'd begin with his experience and case studies.

regards,Lalit Mishra

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s..com, "kul_umesh25" <kul_umesh25@ ...> wrote:>> Respected Astro Gurus,> > I would like to start a thread of discussion on the subject topic i.e. Role or importance of asterims/constellat ions in Vedic Astrology predictions. Usually most of the astrologers emphasise on zodiac sign in which the planet is staying, but very few think about asterim/constellati on occupied by the planet in that sign.> > e..g. Sun in Aries / Leo and in tenth house is best placement. But if the same Sun is in enimical asterim/constellati on comming under these signs then He may not deliver good effects. > > So which thing is more important? A sign (like Aries, Taurus etc) occupied by particular planet or asterims/constellat ions occupied by the same(like Rohini , Magha, Purvashadha etc)?> What is the significance of asterims/constellat ions in Vedic Astrology

predictions?> > It may be a very basic first standard question as far as astrology is concerned, but I am confused in this regard.> > > All respected learned astrologers of this group are requested to throw more light on this topic. > > Thanks and regards,> > Umesh Kulkarni>