IndiaDivine.org

Lukhnau ke Nabab

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,

I have found the answer in some other group.

Respected Kulbir Ji,

Thanks for sharing your views and information regarding VIDHYARATHI H.N.KATTWE,

As far as I have collected information regarding Lucknow Ke Nawab, Nasir – ud –Din was one of the Lucknow Ke Nawab, who was a popular monarch and was responsible for the CONSTRUCTION OF AN ASTROLOGICAL CENTRE, TARUNVALI KOTHI, equipped with sophisticated instruments.

with regards....rabinder bhandari RegardsKulbir Bains

Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb Cc: Sent: Mon, 1 February, 2010 5:52:56 AM Lukhnau ke Nabab

Lukhnau ke Nabab,

Dear Members,

I am studying books written by VIDHYARATHI H.N.KATTWE,

He refers to Prashar, Mantreshwar, Neelkanth, Agyat, Venketeshwar, Viadyanath, Kalidas, Narayan bhatt, Brahyavanjatak, Narayan bhaat, Harivansh, Gholap , Gopal Ratnakar, Vashisht, Garg, Punjraj, Jaageshwar, Shri Chitrey, Aryagranth, Dhindiraaj,

Western thought;

At the same time mention and quotes from LUKHNAU KE NABAB is there.

Could someone tell me Who or What is this “LUKHNAU KE NABABâ€.

In anticipation. RegardsKulbir Bains

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Dear Members,

I have found the answer in some other group.

Respected Kulbir Ji,

Thanks for sharing your views and information regarding VIDHYARATHI H.N.KATTWE,

As far as I have collected information regarding Lucknow Ke Nawab, Nasir – ud –Din was one of the Lucknow Ke Nawab, who was a popular monarch and was responsible for the CONSTRUCTION OF AN ASTROLOGICAL CENTRE, TARUNVALI KOTHI, equipped with sophisticated instruments.

with regards....rabinder bhandari RegardsKulbir Bains

Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb Cc: lalkitab Sent: Mon, 1 February, 2010 5:51:42 AM[lalkitab] LUKHNAU KE NABAB

Lukhnau ke Nabab,

Dear Members,

I am studying books written by VIDHYARATHI H.N.KATTWE,

He refers to Prashar, Mantreshwar, Neelkanth, Agyat, Venketeshwar, Viadyanath, Kalidas, Narayan bhatt, Brahyavanjatak, Narayan bhaat, Harivansh, Gholap , Gopal Ratnakar, Vashisht, Garg, Punjraj, Jaageshwar, Shri Chitrey, Aryagranth, Dhindiraaj,

Western thought;

In anticipation.RegardsKulbir Bains

Dear Members,

I have found the information in some other group.

Respected Kulbir Ji,

Thanks for sharing your views and information regarding VIDHYARATHI 

H.N.KATTWE,

As far as I have collected information regarding Lucknow Ke Nawab, Nasir – ud

–Din was one of the Lucknow Ke Nawab, who was a popular monarch and was

responsible for the CONSTRUCTION OF AN ASTROLOGICAL CENTRE, TARUNVALI KOTHI,

equipped with sophisticated instruments.

with regards....rabinder bhandari

Regards

Kulbir Bains

Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb

Cc:

Mon, 1 February, 2010 5:52:56 AM

Lukhnau ke Nabab

Lukhnau ke Nabab,

Dear Members,

I am studying books written by VIDHYARATHI  H.N.KATTWE,

He refers to Prashar, Mantreshwar, Neelkanth, Agyat, Venketeshwar, Viadyanath,

Kalidas, Narayan bhatt, Brahyavanjatak, Narayan bhaat, Harivansh, Gholap , Gopal

Ratnakar, Vashisht, Garg, Punjraj, Jaageshwar, Shri Chitrey, Aryagranth,

Dhindiraaj,

Western thought;

In anticipation.

Regards

Kulbir Bains

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

Dear Kulbir ji,

Who is this Nasir ud Din?

1) Is it Nasir ud-din Muhammad Humayun?

" He was also deeply superstitious, and fascinated by Astrology and the Occult.

Upon his accession as Padishah (Emperor), he began to re-organise the

administration upon mystically determined principles. " (from:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humayun)

OR

2) Is it Nasir-ud-din Haidar?

" He was fond of woman & wine[2] and had a strong belief in Astrology &

Astronomy " (from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasiruddin_Haider)

OR

3) Is it Nur-ud-din Salim Jahangir?

OR

4) (the famous) Mulla Nasir-ud-din

OR somebody else? Can you please clarify?

//I am studying books written by VIDHYARATHIÂ H.N.KATTWE,

> He refers to Prashar, Mantreshwar, Neelkanth, Agyat, Venketeshwar, Viadyanath,

Kalidas, Narayan bhatt, Brahyavanjatak, Narayan bhaat, Harivansh, Gholap , Gopal

Dhindiraaj,//

1) Parashar : Ancient Sage; Author Brihat Parasara Hora Sastra (BPHS)

2) Manthreshwar : Medieval Sage; Author of Phaladeepika.

3) Neelakanth : Lived around 10th century in kashmir. Author of the text Tajik

Neelakanthi.

4) Agyat: Who is this? I don't know! The word meaning is 'Unknown' (Unknown

author?)

5) Venketeshwar: The author of Sarvartha Chintamani; Father of Viadyanath, the

author of Jataka Parijata. Lived around 15th century.

6) Viadyanath: The author of Jataka Parijata. Lived around 15th century.

7) Kalidas: Ganaka Kalidas. The author of the text Uttara Kalamrita.

8) Narayan bhatt: Author of the text Chamatkara Chintamani.

9) Brahyavanjatak: This is a text name and not an author. " Brihat Yavana Jataka "

means " The big Yavana Jataka text " , possibly referring to Sphujidwaja Hora by

King Sphujidhwaja or Meenaraja Hora by Meenaraja.

10) Harivansh: This is the name of a Purana. Hari vansha Purana. It is mainly

about God Vishnu.

11) Vashisht: The ancient sage Vasishta. The author of Vasishta Hora.

12) Garg: The ancient sage Garga. The author of Garga Hora.

13) Aryagranth: Possibly this is not a text name. Arya Granth means " revered

text " or " text by aryans (or the revered ones) " . OR it could also be a reference

to the text " Arya saptami " by Acharya Bhattolpala. Who knows!

14) Dhindiraaj: The poet Dhindiraaj. He is the author of the text " Jataka

abharanam " . Lived around 16th century.

Now comes the names that were unknown or unintelligible to me.

15) Gholap: Who is this?! I have no idea!

16) Gopal Ratnakar: Who or what is this?! I have no idea!

17) Punjraj: Who is this?! I have no idea!

18) Jaageshwar: Who is this?! I have no idea!

19) Shri Chitrey: Who is this?! I have no idea!

Can anyone share more info on these names?

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb

wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

> I have found the answer in some other group.

> Respected Kulbir Ji,

>  

> Thanks for sharing your views and information regarding VIDHYARATHI 

H.N.KATTWE,

>

> As far as I have collected information regarding Lucknow Ke Nawab, Nasir †"

ud †" Din was one of the Lucknow Ke Nawab, who was a popular monarch and was

>  

> with regards....rabinder bhandari

>  Regards

> Kulbir Bains

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb

>

> Cc:

> Mon, 1 February, 2010 5:52:56 AM

> Lukhnau ke Nabab

>

>  

> Lukhnau ke Nabab,

> Dear Members,

> I am studying books written by VIDHYARATHI  H.N.KATTWE,

> He refers to Prashar, Mantreshwar, Neelkanth, Agyat, Venketeshwar, Viadyanath,

Dhindiraaj,

> Western thought;

> At the same time mention and quotes from LUKHNAU KE NABAB is there.

> Could someone tell me Who or What is this “LUKHNAU KE NABABâ€.

> In anticipation.

>  Regards

> Kulbir Bains

Dear Sreenodh ji,

Thanks for the link He was the son of Ghaziuddin Haider.[3].

After the death of Ghazi-ud-din Haider his son Nasir-ud-din Haider ascende the throne on October 20, 1827 at the age of 25 years.[2]

He was fond of woman & wine[2] and had a strong belief in Astrology & Astronomy..[3]

He sat up an observatory at Lucknow The Tarunwali Kothi which was bedecked with exceptionally good astronomical instruments.[ RegardsKulbir Bains

sreesog <sreesog Sent: Mon, 1 February, 2010 8:58:38 AM Re: Lukhnau ke Nabab

Dear Kulbir ji, Who is this Nasir ud Din? 1) Is it Nasir ud-din Muhammad Humayun?"He was also deeply superstitious, and fascinated by Astrology and the Occult. Upon his accession as Padishah (Emperor), he began to re-organise the administration upon mystically determined principles." (from: http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Humayun)OR 2) Is it Nasir-ud-din Haidar? "He was fond of woman & wine[2] and had a strong belief in Astrology & Astronomy" (from: http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Nasiruddin_ Haider)OR3) Is it Nur-ud-din Salim Jahangir?OR4) (the famous) Mulla Nasir-ud-dinOR somebody else? Can you please clarify?//I am studying books written by VIDHYARATHI� H.N.KATTWE,> He refers to Prashar, Mantreshwar, Neelkanth, Agyat,

Venketeshwar, Viadyanath, Kalidas, Narayan bhatt, Brahyavanjatak, Narayan bhaat, Harivansh, Gholap , Gopal Ratnakar, Vashisht, Garg, Punjraj, Jaageshwar, Shri Chitrey, Aryagranth, Dhindiraaj,/ /1) Parashar : Ancient Sage; Author Brihat Parasara Hora Sastra (BPHS)2) Manthreshwar : Medieval Sage; Author of Phaladeepika. 3) Neelakanth : Lived around 10th century in kashmir. Author of the text Tajik Neelakanthi.4) Agyat: Who is this? I don't know! The word meaning is 'Unknown' (Unknown author?)5) Venketeshwar: The author of Sarvartha Chintamani; Father of Viadyanath, the author of Jataka Parijata. Lived around 15th century.6) Viadyanath: The author of Jataka Parijata. Lived around 15th century.7) Kalidas: Ganaka Kalidas. The author of the text Uttara Kalamrita.8) Narayan bhatt: Author of the text Chamatkara Chintamani.9) Brahyavanjatak: This is a text name and not an author. "Brihat Yavana Jataka" means "The big

Yavana Jataka text", possibly referring to Sphujidwaja Hora by King Sphujidhwaja or Meenaraja Hora by Meenaraja. 10) Harivansh: This is the name of a Purana. Hari vansha Purana. It is mainly about God Vishnu. 11) Vashisht: The ancient sage Vasishta. The author of Vasishta Hora. 12) Garg: The ancient sage Garga. The author of Garga Hora. 13) Aryagranth: Possibly this is not a text name. Arya Granth means "revered text" or "text by aryans (or the revered ones)". OR it could also be a reference to the text "Arya saptami" by Acharya Bhattolpala. Who knows!14) Dhindiraaj: The poet Dhindiraaj. He is the author of the text "Jataka abharanam". Lived around 16th century. Now comes the names that were unknown or unintelligible to me. 15) Gholap: Who is this?! I have no idea! 16) Gopal Ratnakar: Who or what is this?! I have no idea! 17) Punjraj: Who is this?! I have no idea! 18) Jaageshwar: Who is this?! I have no

idea! 19) Shri Chitrey: Who is this?! I have no idea! Can anyone share more info on these names?Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Members,> I have found the answer in some other group.> Respected Kulbir Ji,> > Thanks for sharing your views and information regarding VIDHYARATHI H.N.KATTWE,> > As far as I have collected information regarding Lucknow Ke Nawab, Nasir ��" ud ��"Din was one of the Lucknow Ke Nawab, who was a popular monarch and was responsible for the CONSTRUCTION OF AN ASTROLOGICAL CENTRE, TARUNVALI KOTHI, equipped with sophisticated instruments.> > with regards....rabinder

bhandari> Regards> Kulbir Bains > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb@ ...>> > Cc: ancient_indian_ astrology> Mon, 1 February, 2010 5:52:56 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Lukhnau ke Nabab> > > Lukhnau ke Nabab,> Dear Members,> I am studying books written by VIDHYARATHI H.N.KATTWE,> He refers to Prashar, Mantreshwar, Neelkanth, Agyat, Venketeshwar, Viadyanath, Kalidas, Narayan bhatt, Brahyavanjatak, Narayan

bhaat, Harivansh, Gholap , Gopal Ratnakar, Vashisht, Garg, Punjraj, Jaageshwar, Shri Chitrey, Aryagranth, Dhindiraaj,> Western thought;> At the same time mention and quotes from LUKHNAU KE NABAB is there.> Could someone tell me Who or What is this “LUKHNAU KE NABABâ€.> In anticipation.> Regards> Kulbir Bains

Dear Kulbir ji, Thanks for the info. // At the same time mention and quotes from LUKHNAU KE NABAB is there.// What are the quotes available fro this 19th century 'Lukhnau Ke Nabab' - Ghaziuddin Haider? And also can you clarify, who these people are?15) Gholap16) Gopal Ratnakar17) Punjraj18) Jaageshwar19) Shri ChitreyLove and regards,Sreenadh , Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb wrote:>> Dear Sreenodh ji,> > Thanks for the link > He was the son of Ghaziuddin Haider.[3].> After the death of Ghazi-ud-din Haider his son Nasir-ud-din Haider ascende the throne on October 20, 1827 at the age of 25 years.[2]> He was fond of woman & wine[2] and had a strong belief in Astrology & Astronomy.[3]> He sat up an observatory at Lucknow The Tarunwali Kothi which was bedecked with exceptionally good astronomical instruments.[>  Regards> Kulbir Bains > > > > > ________________________________> sreesog sreesog > Mon, 1 February, 2010 8:58:38 AM> Re: Lukhnau ke Nabab> >  > Dear Kulbir ji, > Who is this Nasir ud Din? > 1) Is it Nasir ud-din Muhammad Humayun?> "He was also deeply superstitious, and fascinated by Astrology and the Occult. Upon his accession as Padishah (Emperor), he began to re-organise the administration upon mystically determined principles." (from: http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Humayun)> OR > 2) Is it Nasir-ud-din Haidar? > "He was fond of woman & wine[2] and had a strong belief in Astrology & Astronomy" (from: http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Nasiruddin_ Haider)> OR> 3) Is it Nur-ud-din Salim Jahangir?> OR> 4) (the famous) Mulla Nasir-ud-din> OR somebody else? Can you please clarify?> > //I am studying books written by VIDHYARATHI� H.N.KATTWE,> > He refers to Prashar, Mantreshwar, Neelkanth, Agyat, Venketeshwar, Viadyanath, Kalidas, Narayan bhatt, Brahyavanjatak, Narayan bhaat, Harivansh, Gholap , Gopal Ratnakar, Vashisht, Garg, Punjraj, Jaageshwar, Shri Chitrey, Aryagranth, Dhindiraaj,/ /> > 1) Parashar : Ancient Sage; Author Brihat Parasara Hora Sastra (BPHS)> 2) Manthreshwar : Medieval Sage; Author of Phaladeepika. > 3) Neelakanth : Lived around 10th century in kashmir. Author of the text Tajik Neelakanthi.> 4) Agyat: Who is this? I don't know! The word meaning is 'Unknown' (Unknown author?)> 5) Venketeshwar: The author of Sarvartha Chintamani; Father of Viadyanath, the author of Jataka Parijata. Lived around 15th century.> 6) Viadyanath: The author of Jataka Parijata. Lived around 15th century.> 7) Kalidas: Ganaka Kalidas. The author of the text Uttara Kalamrita.> 8) Narayan bhatt: Author of the text Chamatkara Chintamani.> 9) Brahyavanjatak: This is a text name and not an author. "Brihat Yavana Jataka" means "The big Yavana Jataka text", possibly referring to Sphujidwaja Hora by King Sphujidhwaja or Meenaraja Hora by Meenaraja. > 10) Harivansh: This is the name of a Purana. Hari vansha Purana. It is mainly about God Vishnu. > 11) Vashisht: The ancient sage Vasishta. The author of Vasishta Hora. > 12) Garg: The ancient sage Garga. The author of Garga Hora. > 13) Aryagranth: Possibly this is not a text name. Arya Granth means "revered text" or "text by aryans (or the revered ones)". OR it could also be a reference to the text "Arya saptami" by Acharya Bhattolpala. Who knows!> 14) Dhindiraaj: The poet Dhindiraaj. He is the author of the text "Jataka abharanam". Lived around 16th century. > > Now comes the names that were unknown or unintelligible to me. > > 15) Gholap: Who is this?! I have no idea! > 16) Gopal Ratnakar: Who or what is this?! I have no idea! > 17) Punjraj: Who is this?! I have no idea! > 18) Jaageshwar: Who is this?! I have no idea! > 19) Shri Chitrey: Who is this?! I have no idea! > > Can anyone share more info on these names?> > Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Members,> > I have found the answer in some other group.> > Respected Kulbir Ji,> >  > > Thanks for sharing your views and information regarding VIDHYARATHI H.N.KATTWE,> > > > As far as I have collected information regarding Lucknow Ke Nawab, Nasir ��" ud ��"Din was one of the Lucknow Ke Nawab, who was a popular monarch and was responsible for the CONSTRUCTION OF AN ASTROLOGICAL CENTRE, TARUNVALI KOTHI, equipped with sophisticated instruments.> >  > > with regards....rabinder bhandari> >  Regards> > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb@ ...>> > > > Cc: ancient_indian_ astrology> > Mon, 1 February, 2010 5:52:56 AM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Lukhnau ke Nabab> > > >  > > Lukhnau ke Nabab,> > Dear Members,> > I am studying books written by VIDHYARATHI H.N.KATTWE,> > He refers to Prashar, Mantreshwar, Neelkanth, Agyat, Venketeshwar, Viadyanath, Kalidas, Narayan bhatt, Brahyavanjatak, Narayan bhaat, Harivansh, Gholap , Gopal Ratnakar, Vashisht, Garg, Punjraj, Jaageshwar, Shri Chitrey, Aryagranth, Dhindiraaj,> > Western thought;> > At the same time mention and quotes from LUKHNAU KE NABAB is there.> > Could someone tell me Who or What is this “LUKHNAU KE NABABâ€.> > In anticipation.> >  Regards> > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./>

Dear Sreenodh ji,

My base is of lalkitab so when i read quotes from Lucknow ke Nawab Nasir ud din Haider in Maharishi Kattwe's books like for

Rahu 1 AVVALKHAANNE YADA RAHU KHISHMANASCH KAHIL:/ mANJ: SWARTHKARTA SYADBHAVEDDRO TU JAHIL:

Rahu 10 "RAASO BADSHAHKHAANE BHAVEJJORAVARO GANI; VIPAKSHPAKSHRAHITO MURISH POORAVROODUTT"

I got curious to know about him.

About others i don't know but shall try to find out. There is a spelling mistake TARUNWALI KOTHI is TAARON WALI KOTHI meaning MANSION OF STARS.RegardsKulbir Bains

sreesog <sreesog Sent: Mon, 1 February, 2010 10:55:00 AM Re: Lukhnau ke Nabab

Dear Kulbir ji, Thanks for the info. // At the same time mention and quotes from LUKHNAU KE NABAB is there.// What are the quotes available fro this 19th century 'Lukhnau Ke Nabab' - Ghaziuddin Haider? And also can you clarify, who these people are?15) Gholap16) Gopal Ratnakar17) Punjraj18) Jaageshwar19) Shri ChitreyLove and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Sreenodh ji,> > Thanks for the link > He was the son of Ghaziuddin Haider.[3].> After the death of Ghazi-ud-din Haider his son Nasir-ud-din Haider ascende the throne on October 20, 1827 at the age of 25 years.[2]> He was fond of woman & wine[2] and had a strong belief in Astrology &

Astronomy.[3]> He sat up an observatory at Lucknow The Tarunwali Kothi which was bedecked with exceptionally good astronomical instruments. [> � Regards> Kulbir Bains > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sreesog sreesog ancient_indian_ astrology> Mon, 1 February, 2010 8:58:38 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Lukhnau ke Nabab> > � > Dear Kulbir ji, > Who is this Nasir ud Din? > 1) Is it Nasir ud-din Muhammad Humayun?> "He was also deeply superstitious, and fascinated by Astrology and the Occult. Upon his accession as Padishah (Emperor), he began to re-organise the administration upon mystically determined principles." (from: http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Humayun)> OR > 2) Is it Nasir-ud-din Haidar? > "He was fond of woman &

wine[2] and had a strong belief in Astrology & Astronomy" (from: http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Nasiruddin_ Haider)> OR> 3) Is it Nur-ud-din Salim Jahangir?> OR> 4) (the famous) Mulla Nasir-ud-din> OR somebody else? Can you please clarify?> > //I am studying books written by VIDHYARATHI� H.N.KATTWE,> > He refers to Prashar, Mantreshwar, Neelkanth, Agyat, Venketeshwar, Viadyanath, Kalidas, Narayan bhatt, Brahyavanjatak, Narayan bhaat, Harivansh, Gholap , Gopal Ratnakar, Vashisht, Garg, Punjraj, Jaageshwar, Shri Chitrey, Aryagranth, Dhindiraaj,/ /> > 1) Parashar : Ancient Sage; Author Brihat Parasara Hora Sastra (BPHS)> 2) Manthreshwar : Medieval Sage; Author of Phaladeepika. > 3) Neelakanth : Lived around 10th century in kashmir. Author of the text Tajik Neelakanthi.> 4) Agyat: Who is this? I don't know! The word meaning is 'Unknown' (Unknown

author?)> 5) Venketeshwar: The author of Sarvartha Chintamani; Father of Viadyanath, the author of Jataka Parijata. Lived around 15th century.> 6) Viadyanath: The author of Jataka Parijata. Lived around 15th century.> 7) Kalidas: Ganaka Kalidas. The author of the text Uttara Kalamrita.> 8) Narayan bhatt: Author of the text Chamatkara Chintamani..> 9) Brahyavanjatak: This is a text name and not an author. "Brihat Yavana Jataka" means "The big Yavana Jataka text", possibly referring to Sphujidwaja Hora by King Sphujidhwaja or Meenaraja Hora by Meenaraja. > 10) Harivansh: This is the name of a Purana. Hari vansha Purana. It is mainly about God Vishnu. > 11) Vashisht: The ancient sage Vasishta. The author of Vasishta Hora. > 12) Garg: The ancient sage Garga. The author of Garga Hora. > 13) Aryagranth: Possibly this is not a text name. Arya Granth means "revered text" or "text by aryans (or the

revered ones)". OR it could also be a reference to the text "Arya saptami" by Acharya Bhattolpala. Who knows!> 14) Dhindiraaj: The poet Dhindiraaj. He is the author of the text "Jataka abharanam". Lived around 16th century. > > Now comes the names that were unknown or unintelligible to me. > > 15) Gholap: Who is this?! I have no idea! > 16) Gopal Ratnakar: Who or what is this?! I have no idea! > 17) Punjraj: Who is this?! I have no idea! > 18) Jaageshwar: Who is this?! I have no idea! > 19) Shri Chitrey: Who is this?! I have no idea! > > Can anyone share more info on these names?> > Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Members,> > I have found the answer in some other group.> > Respected Kulbir Ji,>

> � > > Thanks for sharing your views and information regarding VIDHYARATHI� H.N.KATTWE,> > > > As far as I have collected information regarding Lucknow Ke Nawab, Nasir ��" ud ��"Din was one of the Lucknow Ke Nawab, who was a popular monarch and was responsible for the CONSTRUCTION OF AN ASTROLOGICAL CENTRE, TARUNVALI KOTHI, equipped with sophisticated instruments.> > � > > with regards....rabinder bhandari> > � Regards> > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb@ ...>> > > > Cc: ancient_indian_ astrology> > Mon, 1 February, 2010 5:52:56 AM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Lukhnau ke Nabab> > >

> � > > Lukhnau ke Nabab,> > Dear Members,> > I am studying books written by VIDHYARATHI� H.N.KATTWE,> > He refers to Prashar, Mantreshwar, Neelkanth, Agyat, Venketeshwar, Viadyanath, Kalidas, Narayan bhatt, Brahyavanjatak, Narayan bhaat, Harivansh, Gholap , Gopal Ratnakar, Vashisht, Garg, Punjraj, Jaageshwar, Shri Chitrey, Aryagranth, Dhindiraaj,> > Western thought;> > At the same time mention and quotes from LUKHNAU KE NABAB is there.> > Could someone tell me Who or What is this “LUKHNAU KE NABABâ€.> > In anticipation.> > � Regards> > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Kulbir bhai,

We have all the books [rather booklets] written by maharshi Katve ji. It is a

very good series where apart from quoting sources he gives his own opinion too.

I too was intrigued by this reference to Lucknow ke nawab, a nawab who has

written on astrology in Sanskrit

Later I came across another book : Chamatkar Chintamani also known as Bhav

Chintamani , written by Bhatta Narayan, a 14th century astrologer, probably from

Mysore.

A commentary on this book is published by Motilal Banarsi Das written by Brij

Bihari Lal Sharma. For comparison, Brij Bihari Lal Sharma has included in his

commentary later day astrologers including all those referred to by Katve ji.

In his comparative commentary he has mentioned the name as ‘khankhaana’

instead of Lucknow ke Nawab.

I have no idea as to who this Khankhaana or Lucknow ke nawab could be.

Have a nice day,

Varun Trivedi

, Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb wrote:

>

>  

> Lukhnau ke Nabab,

> Dear Members,

Dhindiraaj,

> Western thought;

> In anticipation.Regards

> Kulbir Bains

>

>

> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Sreenadh ji ,

Lucknow ke nawab could be Abdul Rahim Khankhana (1556 - 16270 was one of the

nine Navratna's in the court of Mughal emperor Akbar. He was a great admirer of

Indian civilization. He was also an excellent poet and an Astrologer. His

command over Sanskrit was exceptional considering the fact that he was not an

Indian native but a person of Iranian origin. Two of his works are masterpieces

on the subject of astrology- Khet Kautukam and Dwawishd Yogavali. These two

books still act as books of reference for people interested in Astrology.

Regards

Kulbir Bains.

, Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb

wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenodh ji,

>

> My base is of lalkitab so when i read quotes from Lucknow ke Nawab Nasir ud

din Haider in Maharishi Kattwe's books like for

> Rahu 1 AVVALKHAANNE YADA RAHU KHISHMANASCH KAHIL:/ mANJ: SWARTHKARTA

SYADBHAVEDDRO TU JAHIL:

>  Rahu 10 " RAASO BADSHAHKHAANE BHAVEJJORAVARO GANI; VIPAKSHPAKSHRAHITO MURISH

POORAVROODUTT "

> I got curious to know about him.

> About others i don't know but shall try to find out.

>  There is a spelling mistake TARUNWALI KOTHI is TAARON WALI KOTHI meaning

MANSION OF STARS.Regards

> Kulbir Bains

>

>

>

>

> sreesog <sreesog

>

> Mon, 1 February, 2010 10:55:00 AM

> Re: Lukhnau ke Nabab

>

>  

> Dear Kulbir ji,

>   Thanks for the info. 

> // At the same time mention and quotes from LUKHNAU KE NABAB is there.//

>  What are the quotes available fro this 19th century 'Lukhnau Ke Nabab' -

Ghaziuddin Haider?

>

>  And also can you clarify, who these people are?

> 15) Gholap

> 16) Gopal Ratnakar

> 17) Punjraj

> 18) Jaageshwar

> 19) Shri Chitrey

>

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb@

...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sreenodh ji,

> >

> > Thanks for the link

> > He was the son of Ghaziuddin Haider.[3].

> > After the death of Ghazi-ud-din Haider his son Nasir-ud-din Haider ascende

the throne on October 20, 1827 at the age of 25 years.[2]

> > He was fond of woman & wine[2] and had a strong belief in Astrology &

Astronomy.[3]

> > He sat up an observatory at Lucknow The Tarunwali Kothi which was bedecked

with exceptionally good astronomical instruments. [

> > � Regards

> > Kulbir Bains

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > sreesog sreesog@

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Mon, 1 February, 2010 8:58:38 AM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Lukhnau ke Nabab

> >

> > � 

> > Dear Kulbir ji,

> > Who is this Nasir ud Din?

> > 1) Is it Nasir ud-din Muhammad Humayun?

> > " He was also deeply superstitious, and fascinated by Astrology and the

Occult. Upon his accession as Padishah (Emperor), he began to re-organise the

administration upon mystically determined principles. " (from:

http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Humayun)

> > OR

> > 2) Is it Nasir-ud-din Haidar?

> > " He was fond of woman & wine[2] and had a strong belief in Astrology &

Astronomy " (from: http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Nasiruddin_ Haider)

> > OR

> > 3) Is it Nur-ud-din Salim Jahangir?

> > OR

> > 4) (the famous) Mulla Nasir-ud-din

> > OR somebody else? Can you please clarify?

> >

> > //I am studying books written by VIDHYARATHI� H.N.KATTWE,

> > > He refers to Prashar, Mantreshwar, Neelkanth, Agyat, Venketeshwar,

Viadyanath, Kalidas, Narayan bhatt, Brahyavanjatak, Narayan bhaat, Harivansh,

Gholap , Gopal Ratnakar, Vashisht, Garg, Punjraj, Jaageshwar, Shri Chitrey,

Aryagranth, Dhindiraaj,/ /

> >

> > 1) Parashar : Ancient Sage; Author Brihat Parasara Hora Sastra (BPHS)

> > 2) Manthreshwar : Medieval Sage; Author of Phaladeepika.

> > 3) Neelakanth : Lived around 10th century in kashmir. Author of the text

Tajik Neelakanthi.

> > 4) Agyat: Who is this? I don't know! The word meaning is 'Unknown' (Unknown

author?)

> > 5) Venketeshwar: The author of Sarvartha Chintamani; Father of Viadyanath,

the author of Jataka Parijata. Lived around 15th century.

> > 6) Viadyanath: The author of Jataka Parijata. Lived around 15th century.

> > 7) Kalidas: Ganaka Kalidas. The author of the text Uttara Kalamrita.

> > 8) Narayan bhatt: Author of the text Chamatkara Chintamani.

> > 9) Brahyavanjatak: This is a text name and not an author.. " Brihat Yavana

Jataka " means " The big Yavana Jataka text " , possibly referring to Sphujidwaja

Hora by King Sphujidhwaja or Meenaraja Hora by Meenaraja.

> > 10) Harivansh: This is the name of a Purana. Hari vansha Purana. It is

mainly about God Vishnu.

> > 11) Vashisht: The ancient sage Vasishta. The author of Vasishta Hora.

> > 12) Garg: The ancient sage Garga. The author of Garga Hora.

> > 13) Aryagranth: Possibly this is not a text name. Arya Granth means " revered

text " or " text by aryans (or the revered ones) " . OR it could also be a reference

to the text " Arya saptami " by Acharya Bhattolpala. Who knows!

> > 14) Dhindiraaj: The poet Dhindiraaj. He is the author of the text " Jataka

abharanam " . Lived around 16th century.

> >

> > Now comes the names that were unknown or unintelligible to me.

> >

> > 15) Gholap: Who is this?! I have no idea!

> > 16) Gopal Ratnakar: Who or what is this?! I have no idea!

> > 17) Punjraj: Who is this?! I have no idea!

> > 18) Jaageshwar: Who is this?! I have no idea!

> > 19) Shri Chitrey: Who is this?! I have no idea!

> >

> > Can anyone share more info on these names?

> >

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb@

....> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Members,

> > > I have found the answer in some other group.

> > > Respected Kulbir Ji,

> > > � 

> > > Thanks for sharing your views and information regarding VIDHYARATHI� 

H.N.KATTWE,

> > >

> > > As far as I have collected information regarding Lucknow Ke Nawab, Nasir

�� " ud �� " Din was one of the Lucknow Ke Nawab, who was a popular monarch

and was responsible for the CONSTRUCTION OF AN ASTROLOGICAL CENTRE, TARUNVALI

KOTHI, equipped with sophisticated instruments.

> > > � 

> > > with regards....rabinder bhandari

> > > � Regards

> > > Kulbir Bains

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb@ ...>

> > >

> > > Cc: ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > Mon, 1 February, 2010 5:52:56 AM

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Lukhnau ke Nabab

> > >

> > > � 

> > > Lukhnau ke Nabab,

> > > Dear Members,

> > > I am studying books written by VIDHYARATHI�  H.N.KATTWE,

Aryagranth, Dhindiraaj,

> > > Western thought;

> > > At the same time mention and quotes from LUKHNAU KE NABAB is there.

> > > Could someone tell me Who or What is this “LUKHNAU KE NABABâ€.

> > > In anticipation.

> > > � Regards

> > > Kulbir Bains

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in... com/

> >

>

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

>

Dear Varun ji,

Lucknow ke nawab could be Abdul Rahim Khankhana 1556 - 1627 was one of the nine

Navratna's in the court of Mughal emperor Akbar. He was a great admirer of

Regards

Kulbir Bains.

, " varun_trvd " <varun_trvd wrote:

>

> Dear Kulbir bhai,

>

> We have all the books [rather booklets] written by maharshi Katve ji. It is a

very good series where apart from quoting sources he gives his own opinion too.

>

> I too was intrigued by this reference to Lucknow ke nawab, a nawab who has

>

> Later I came across another book : Chamatkar Chintamani also known as Bhav

Chintamani , written by Bhatta Narayan, a 14th century astrologer, probably from

Mysore.

>

> A commentary on this book is published by Motilal Banarsi Das written by Brij

Bihari Lal Sharma. For comparison, Brij Bihari Lal Sharma has included in his

commentary later day astrologers including all those referred to by Katve ji.

>

> In his comparative commentary he has mentioned the name as ‘khankhaana’

>

> I have no idea as to who this Khankhaana or Lucknow ke nawab could be.

>

> Have a nice day,

>

> Varun Trivedi

>

>

>

>

>

>

, Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb@> wrote:

> >

> >  

> > Lukhnau ke Nabab,

> > Dear Members,

> > I am studying books written by VIDHYARATHI  H.N.KATTWE,

> > He refers to Prashar, Mantreshwar, Neelkanth, Agyat, Venketeshwar,

Aryagranth, Dhindiraaj,

> > Western thought;

> > At the same time mention and quotes from LUKHNAU KE NABAB is there.

> > Could someone tell me Who or What is this “LUKHNAU KE NABABâ€.

> > In anticipation.Regards

> > Kulbir Bains

> >

> >

> > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

> >

>

Dear Members,

Regards

Kulbir Bains

lalkitab , Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

> I have found the answer in some other group.

> Respected Kulbir Ji,

>  

H.N.KATTWE,

>

>  

>  Regards

> Kulbir Bains

>

>

>

>

>

> Cc: lalkitab

> Mon, 1 February, 2010 5:51:42 AM

> [lalkitab] LUKHNAU KE NABAB

>

>  

>  

> Lukhnau ke Nabab,

> Dear Members,

Dhindiraaj,

> Western thought;

> In anticipation.Regards

> Kulbir Bains

> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

>

Dear Members,

Regards

Kulbir Bains

, Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

> I have found the information in some other group.

>

> Respected Kulbir Ji,

>  

H.N.KATTWE,

>

>  

>  Regards

> Kulbir Bains

>

>

>

>

>

> Cc:

> Mon, 1 February, 2010 5:52:56 AM

> Lukhnau ke Nabab

>

>  

> Lukhnau ke Nabab,

> Dear Members,

Dhindiraaj,

> Western thought;

> In anticipation.

>  Regards

> Kulbir Bains

>

> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

>

>

Dear Kulbir bhai,

I agree with you. I think so too. It has to be Abdul Rahim Khankhana, whom we

had known for his Doha [couplets] in Hindi.

Regards,

Varun Trivedi

, " Lalkitab " <lalkitabkb wrote:

>

> Dear Varun ji,

> Lucknow ke nawab could be Abdul Rahim Khankhana 1556 - 1627 was one of the

nine Navratna's in the court of Mughal emperor Akbar. He was a great admirer of

> Regards

> Kulbir Bains.

>

>

> , " varun_trvd " <varun_trvd@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Kulbir bhai,

> >

> > We have all the books [rather booklets] written by maharshi Katve ji. It is

a very good series where apart from quoting sources he gives his own opinion

too.

> >

> > I too was intrigued by this reference to Lucknow ke nawab, a nawab who has

> >

> > Later I came across another book : Chamatkar Chintamani also known as Bhav

Mysore.

> >

> > A commentary on this book is published by Motilal Banarsi Das written by

Brij Bihari Lal Sharma. For comparison, Brij Bihari Lal Sharma has included in

his commentary later day astrologers including all those referred to by Katve

ji.

> >

> > In his comparative commentary he has mentioned the name as ‘khankhaana’

> >

> > I have no idea as to who this Khankhaana or Lucknow ke nawab could be.

> >

> > Have a nice day,

> >

> > Varun Trivedi

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb@> wrote:

> > >

> > >  

> > > Lukhnau ke Nabab,

> > > Dear Members,

> > > I am studying books written by VIDHYARATHI  H.N.KATTWE,

Aryagranth, Dhindiraaj,

> > > Western thought;

> > > At the same time mention and quotes from LUKHNAU KE NABAB is there.

> > > Could someone tell me Who or What is this “LUKHNAU KE NABABâ€.

> > > In anticipation.Regards

> > > Kulbir Bains

> > >

> > >

> > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

> > >

> >

>

Dear Members,

Yes, Kulbirjee is right. KeTakutuhalama is written in a mix of Farsi and

Hindvi language. It is a good book. I have not yet had the fortune of

reading YogavalI that is mentioned by Kulbirjee.

Regards,

Chandrashekhar.

On 2/12/2010 4:08 PM, Lalkitab wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

> Lucknow ke nawab could be Abdul Rahim Khankhana 1556 - 1627 was one of

> the nine Navratna's in the court of Mughal emperor Akbar. He was a

> great admirer of Indian civilization. He was also an excellent poet

> and an Astrologer. His command over Sanskrit was exceptional

> considering the fact that he was not an Indian native but a person of

> Iranian origin. Two of his works are masterpieces on the subject of

> astrology- Khet Kautukam and Dwawishd Yogavali. These two books still

> act as books of reference for people interested in Astrology.

> Regards

> Kulbir Bains

>

>

> <%40>, Lalkitab Kb

> <lalkitabkb wrote:

> >

> > Dear Members,

> > I have found the information in some other group.

> >

> > Respected Kulbir Ji,

> > Â

> > Thanks for sharing your views and information regarding

> VIDHYARATHIÂ H.N.KATTWE,

> >

> > As far as I have collected information regarding Lucknow Ke Nawab,

> Nasir âEUR " ud âEUR " Din was one of the Lucknow Ke Nawab, who was a

> popular monarch and was responsible for the CONSTRUCTION OF AN

> ASTROLOGICAL CENTRE, TARUNVALI KOTHI, equipped with sophisticated

> instruments.

> > Â

> > with regards....rabinder bhandari

> > Â Regards

> > Kulbir Bains

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb

> >

> <%40>

> > Cc:

> <%40>

> > Mon, 1 February, 2010 5:52:56 AM

> > Lukhnau ke Nabab

> >

> > Â

> > Lukhnau ke Nabab,

> > Dear Members,

> > I am studying books written by VIDHYARATHIÂ H.N.KATTWE,

> > He refers to Prashar, Mantreshwar, Neelkanth, Agyat, Venketeshwar,

> Viadyanath, Kalidas, Narayan bhatt, Brahyavanjatak, Narayan bhaat,

> Harivansh, Gholap , Gopal Ratnakar, Vashisht, Garg, Punjraj,

> Jaageshwar, Shri Chitrey, Aryagranth, Dhindiraaj,

> > Western thought;

> > At the same time mention and quotes from LUKHNAU KE NABAB is there.

> > Could someone tell me Who or What is this âEURoeLUKHNAU KE NABABâEUR?.

> > In anticipation.

> > Â Regards

> > Kulbir Bains

> >

> > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

> http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

> >

> >