IndiaDivine.org

name

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Raj1114The old practice has been to name a child after his Birth Star, so a traditional astrologer, knows the birth star from the name and can do his prdeictions, without a chart etc. Usually this name is used while performing Poojas, or any relegious function. This many a times gives problems as one cannot find a suitable name, starting with the alphabet allotted to the star. Usually a second Name, depending on the current trend is given, which is used for all civil andlegal purposes. This may have no connection with the Birth star.good luckraj1114 <raj1114 wrote: Dear Learned Guruji's, For a new born child can you suggest me some ways for naming her? Some say by Nakshatra,some says by Lagna,some says we can keep any name? Which is the right way and better for the child? Can you please give some inputs on this ? Thanks & Regards Manojkummar

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail Beta.

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

---------- Forwarded message ----------

kulbir bance <kulbirbance

Sat, 6 Jun 2009 12:09:27 +0500

Varun ji,

lalkitab armaan page one last para; it is

written that " .... ISLIYE SIRF NAAM PAR HI BAAZON NE KISMAT KA ASAR

MANA HAI " the popular method is to derive the first alphabet

corresponding to the chandra rashi nakshatra. Lalkitab gutka page 7

line 7 pakka ghar no.1 says " .... NAAM HASIYAT DUNIYA LENGE. Can we

name a child considering planets in house no 1 in sucg a way that the

name of the child gives a boost to his destiny. Kindly share your

learned views on this aspect.

Regards.

Kulbir.

On 6/5/09, Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nirbhar wrote:

> Dear Tahmasp ,

>

> Here is an excrepts from the Chiero Famous book 'Language of Hand'. Here

> Chiero discussed about Lalkitab. I highlighted the related text.

> Regards

> Nirmal

>

2009-06-05

>

>

>

> Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj

>

>

>

> �����ˣ� shahtahmasp

> ����ʱ�䣺 2009-06-04 19:59:36

> �ռ��ˣ�

> ���ͣ�

> ���⣺ Palmistry

>

>

>

>

> Sarey buzurk members ko Salaam I have a question regarding the similarity or

> differences in western palmistry from authors like the

> very succesful Cheiro and our Lal Kitab

> Respectfully

> Tahmasp

>

>

>

>

--

Sent from my mobile device

--

Sent from my mobile device

Guest guest

Dear Kulbir bhai,

If the ascendant had any thing to do with naming a child, the ancient sages would have mentioned it. Therefore we believe that planet/s placed in the ascendant, or the rasi of the ascendant has no practical relevance in naming a child.

I am quoting the scriptures to explain the role of name based on Nakshatra Pad [quater] or Rasi name and the popular name, a name a person is known with.

Chandra Rasi name :

Vivahe sarva mangalye yatradau grah gochare

Janma rasheh pradhanatvam naamrashim na chintyet

For auspicious occasions like marriage etc, journey muhurth, for results of planet transit it is the chandra rasi name [ the sign in which the moon is posited ] which should be considered.

Popular name :

Deshe grame grihe yuddhe sewayam vyavharke

Naam rasheh pradhanatvam janma rashim na chintyet

For selecting a country or town for residence, for seeking job, for other every day activities like buying or selling, for litigations, election nominations etc, it is the Rasi of the popular name, which should be considered.

Have a nice day,

Varun Trivedi

, kulbir bance <kulbirbance wrote:>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------> kulbir bance kulbirbance Sat, 6 Jun 2009 12:09:27 +0500> > Varun ji,> > lalkitab armaan page one last para; it is> written that ".... ISLIYE SIRF NAAM PAR HI BAAZON NE KISMAT KA ASAR> MANA HAI" the popular method is to derive the first alphabet> corresponding to the chandra rashi nakshatra. Lalkitab gutka page 7> line 7 pakka ghar no.1 says " .... NAAM HASIYAT DUNIYA LENGE. Can we> name a child considering planets in house no 1 in sucg a way that the> name of the child gives a boost to his destiny. Kindly share your> learned views on this aspect.> > Regards.> > Kulbir.> > > > > > On 6/5/09, Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj nirbhar wrote:> > Dear Tahmasp ,> >> > Here is an excrepts from the Chiero Famous book 'Language of Hand'. Here> > Chiero discussed about Lalkitab. I highlighted the related text.> > Regards> > Nirmal> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > 2009-06-05> >> >> >> > Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj> >> >> >> > �����ˣ� shahtahmasp> > ����ʱ�䣺 2009-06-04 19:59:36> > �ռ��ˣ� > > ���ͣ�> > ���⣺ Palmistry> >> >> >> >> > Sarey buzurk members ko Salaam I have a question regarding the similarity or> > differences in western palmistry from authors like the> > very succesful Cheiro and our Lal Kitab> > Respectfully> > Tahmasp> >> >> >> >> > --> Sent from my mobile device> > --> Sent from my mobile device>

• 7 months later...

Dear Sir,

I wonder the best name giving me the best energy and vibrations with respect to

my birth information. I plan to use this name during my professional career. The

ones who are interested in suggesting a name may send me emails.

Best regards