IndiaDivine.org

Black Magic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear fellow member,

I am Raghunath Sharma from Ambala City (Haryana) and presently Chairman of a Astrological Institution 'Bhirigu Jeotish Anusandhan Sansthan (Regd) Haryana with head office at Ambala.Do not afraid of black magic and perform the Lal Kitab Upai faithfully and you will definitely get relief.In Lal Kitab 'HAM APNI DEEWAR KO UNCHA KAREGE' meaning thereby that give strength to the melafic planets in your horescope i.e. Mercury,Mangal bad or the

Saturn. Your horoscope will indicate the true position and my learned brothers practising Lal Kitab astrology will definitly help you. Give detail of your horoscope. Raghunath Sharma.shripaldalal <shripaldalal wrote:

Dear Friends,Does Lal Kitab have anyway of removing/warding off black magic ? Or protect you from tona/totkas that other people do on you ?I have been a victim of black magic since the last 5 years and i have worked very hard in fighting it off. The does were from my own family. They would do it so my business would not work.They say that if you are infected by black magic you have to go to a suitable person, peer/tantric or fakir who is well versed in these arts to have it removed. But i am sure you all must be aware that how can one know a genuine from a fake ?I would be very interested to see if there is any method in lal kitab that can help fight/prevent black magic. It will be helpful to many people here.Regards,Shripal Dalal.

did bhrigu of hoshiarpur are same as your sansthan

i have desire to visit them

i think bhrigu was a great maharishi

but bhrigu dont have anything to do with lal kitab

or i may be wrong

so shri ragunath ji my brother married a daughter of

director of medical service a retired general in armed

med corp

mr ramakrishna they use to go bhrigu

now when i visit them in 2006 i may stop by

rajinder

--- raghunath sharma <astrologer_rns wrote:

> Dear fellow member,

>

> I am Raghunath Sharma from Ambala City (Haryana)

> and presently Chairman of a Astrological Institution

> 'Bhirigu Jeotish Anusandhan Sansthan (Regd) Haryana

> with head office at Ambala.Do not afraid of black

> magic and perform the Lal Kitab Upai faithfully and

> you will definitely get relief.In Lal Kitab 'HAM

> APNI DEEWAR KO UNCHA KAREGE' meaning thereby that

> give strength to the melafic planets in your

> horescope i.e. Mercury,Mangal bad or the

> Saturn. Your horoscope will indicate the true

> position and my learned brothers practising Lal

> Kitab astrology will definitly help you. Give detail

> of your horoscope. Raghunath Sharma.

> shripaldalal <shripaldalal wrote:

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> Does Lal Kitab have anyway of removing/warding off

> black magic ? Or

> protect you from tona/totkas that other people do on

> you ?

>

> I have been a victim of black magic since the last 5

> years and i

> have worked very hard in fighting it off. The does

> were from my own

> family. They would do it so my business would not

> work.

>

> They say that if you are infected by black magic you

> have to go to a

> suitable person, peer/tantric or fakir who is well

> versed in these

> arts to have it removed. But i am sure you all must

> be aware that

> how can one know a genuine from a fake ?

>

> I would be very interested to see if there is any

> method in lal

> kitab that can help fight/prevent black magic. It

> will be helpful to

> many people here.

>

> Regards,

> Shripal Dalal.

>

My DOB is Dec 31, 1981 11:55 AM Surat

Can anyone please help me ? I have been a victim of black magic

since the last five years. I have performed my remedies regularly

and they do help I agree.

Shripal.

Dear Shripal,

Lal Kitab, while it can give symptoms of people who may be bothered by spirits, it does not prescribe any remedial measures for Black Magic. You must approach someone who is skilled in these niche arts.

Out of curiosity, how do you know you've had black magic on you for 5 years?

Regards,

Iqbal

Toronto, CanadaRajinder Nath <jinderman wrote:

did bhrigu of hoshiarpur are same as your sansthani have desire to visit themi think bhrigu was a great maharishibut bhrigu dont have anything to do with lal kitabor i may be wrongso shri ragunath ji my brother married a daughter ofdirector of medical service a retired general in armedmed corpmr ramakrishna they use to go bhrigunow when i visit them in 2006 i may stop byrajinder--- raghunath sharma <astrologer_rns wrote:> Dear fellow member,> > I am Raghunath Sharma from Ambala City (Haryana)> and presently Chairman of a Astrological Institution> 'Bhirigu Jeotish Anusandhan Sansthan (Regd) Haryana> with head office at Ambala.Do not afraid of black> magic and perform the Lal Kitab Upai faithfully and> you will definitely get relief.In Lal Kitab 'HAM>

APNI DEEWAR KO UNCHA KAREGE' meaning thereby that> give strength to the melafic planets in your> horescope i.e. Mercury,Mangal bad or the > Saturn. Your horoscope will indicate the true> position and my learned brothers practising Lal> Kitab astrology will definitly help you. Give detail> of your horoscope. Raghunath Sharma.> shripaldalal <shripaldalal wrote:> > > Dear Friends,> > Does Lal Kitab have anyway of removing/warding off> black magic ? Or > protect you from tona/totkas that other people do on> you ?> > I have been a victim of black magic since the last 5> years and i > have worked very hard in fighting it off. The does> were from my own > family. They would do it so my business would not> work.> > They say that if you are infected by black magic you> have to go to a > suitable

person, peer/tantric or fakir who is well> versed in these > arts to have it removed. But i am sure you all must> be aware that > how can one know a genuine from a fake ?> > I would be very interested to see if there is any> method in lal > kitab that can help fight/prevent black magic. It> will be helpful to > many people here.> > Regards,> Shripal Dalal.> > > > > > > >

Dear friends,

my dob is 31.12.1981 surat @ 11:55 am.

please help me. also lal kitab remedies do work but only for

sometime. this black magic is something like a stay order from a

high court. please friends take notice of this message. dont ignore

this. i dont know y but ppl always ignore the jadu tona messages.

please help. and if nothing is possible atleast reply to this

message that nothing is possible.

regards,

shripal dalal.

Dear iqbalji,

i know this sounds hard to beleive, but ppl beleive things only when

they happen to them. today lal kitab is a wonderful knowledge, but

would anyone beleive that by keeping your clothes clean you can

improve your shukra or by feeding dogs you can improve ketu ?

i know i have been under black magic because i have gone to many ppl

and had it removed. and when it was removed business would start in

a snap. also black magic has many side effects like depression, a

feeling that u will fail in whatever u do. in fact it's not a

feeling..... u WILL FAIL in whatever u do. if it's done on your

business u will fail in business, if it's done to seperate you from

your spouse YOU WILL SEPERATE FROM YOUR SPOUSE, if it's done on your

health.... you will fall sick. YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT REMOVED.

the baba's/tantrics who remove this magic from you usually dont

charge anything. i know a baba who removes such things instantly.

but the problem is that he is too far away and i have to wait in a

really long line to get to him. i mean the line is of 1000 people.

also it's not possible to visit him more than once in 6 months.

regards,

shripal dalal.

Dear Shiripal,

Yes, I know about Black Magic fist hand. However, what I am saying is that a person can become fatalistic also. Business has up and downs, no matter if someone is suffering from black magic or not.

While I applaud your enthusiasm for Lal Kitab, I am saying that don't start to get a complex that it is only due to black magic that you are facing obstacles. Where is this Baba that you go to, out of curiosity?

Regards.

Iqbal,

Toronto, Canadashripaldalal <shripaldalal wrote:

Dear iqbalji,i know this sounds hard to beleive, but ppl beleive things only when they happen to them. today lal kitab is a wonderful knowledge, but would anyone beleive that by keeping your clothes clean you can improve your shukra or by feeding dogs you can improve ketu ?i know i have been under black magic because i have gone to many ppl and had it removed. and when it was removed business would start in a snap. also black magic has many side effects like depression, a feeling that u will fail in whatever u do. in fact it's not a feeling..... u WILL FAIL in whatever u do. if it's done on your business u will fail in business, if it's done to seperate you from your spouse YOU WILL SEPERATE FROM YOUR SPOUSE, if it's done on your health.... you will fall sick. YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT REMOVED.the baba's/tantrics who

remove this magic from you usually dont charge anything. i know a baba who removes such things instantly. but the problem is that he is too far away and i have to wait in a really long line to get to him. i mean the line is of 1000 people. also it's not possible to visit him more than once in 6 months.regards,shripal dalal.

Dear Iqbalji,

You are right about having a complex. But tell me something, how can

things start working as soon as you have it removed. and because

your enemies see you making money again out of jealousy they do

something (black magic) and things stop.

I agree about business having ups and downs....but beleive me,

nobody's luck is sometimes sooo bad that NOTHING WORKS. there are

always malefied intentions. it's due to jealousy 99% of time. when

ppl cant bear to see your success.

this baba is in gujarat. he has no fixed place. he moves around like

a gypsy. very miraculous. cures even polio. i have relatives there

so when he is going to come (word spreads that he is going to come)

i immediately go to gujarat. but it's too expensive and incovinient

to do this more than once in six months. baba charges not even a

cent.... he does it as a service......

i tried to buy books that somehow teach you to remove black magic

from yourself. but there are books that only teach you how to do

black magic..... there is nothing on black magic removal.....tala

milta hai chabee nahi milti.....

anyway i am sure there are lal kitab ways to destroy black magic

even though it's not written in the book. because i think i read

somewhere that the 10th house signifies jadu tona. maybe something

of importance there.........

regards,

shripal dalal.

Dear Shri,

I am intrigued. I would also like to share some personal thoughts on this, but seeing that this does not fall under Lal Kitab, please message me and we can talk offline.

Regards,

Iqbal

Toronto, Canadashripaldalal <shripaldalal wrote:

Dear Iqbalji,You are right about having a complex. But tell me something, how can things start working as soon as you have it removed. and because your enemies see you making money again out of jealousy they do something (black magic) and things stop.I agree about business having ups and downs....but beleive me, nobody's luck is sometimes sooo bad that NOTHING WORKS. there are always malefied intentions. it's due to jealousy 99% of time. when ppl cant bear to see your success.this baba is in gujarat. he has no fixed place. he moves around like a gypsy. very miraculous. cures even polio. i have relatives there so when he is going to come (word spreads that he is going to come) i immediately go to gujarat. but it's too expensive and incovinient to do this more than once in six months. baba charges not even a

cent.... he does it as a service......i tried to buy books that somehow teach you to remove black magic from yourself. but there are books that only teach you how to do black magic..... there is nothing on black magic removal.....tala milta hai chabee nahi milti.....anyway i am sure there are lal kitab ways to destroy black magic even though it's not written in the book. because i think i read somewhere that the 10th house signifies jadu tona. maybe something of importance there.........regards,shripal dalal.

All your favorites on one personal page – Try My

• 2 weeks later...

It is for the information of Shri Rajinder Nath ji that ours is an institution namely "Bhirigu Jeotish Anusandhan Sansthan, Regd. Haryana with about 40 astrologers from Haryana

and the astrologers of Hoshiarpur have no concern whatsoever with our institution.

In Lal Kitab there are certaily remedies for Hawai Bad i.e. Buri Rooh and can be detected

from the melafic effect of Mercury particular in the 3rd and the 9th hourses."Kisi chees ka

saaya ya akas jis ka patta na chale keh who kahan hai" Similarly if Ketu aspects Brahaspati

and Shani and particularly when native have a house in a blind street i.e "Jab is makan mein

share aam se seedhi aane wali hawa ka talak ho raha ho" Mercury has vast potential to play

mischief secretly. It is compared with a bat who live in the dark hanging upside down. Mercury

likewise love to remain in the dark and possibly effect the native by ill design secretly.

Raghunath Sharma.Rajinder Nath <jinderman wrote:

did bhrigu of hoshiarpur are same as your sansthani have desire to visit themi think bhrigu was a great maharishibut bhrigu dont have anything to do with lal kitabor i may be wrongso shri ragunath ji my brother married a daughter ofdirector of medical service a retired general in armedmed corpmr ramakrishna they use to go bhrigunow when i visit them in 2006 i may stop byrajinder--- raghunath sharma <astrologer_rns wrote:> Dear fellow member,> > I am Raghunath Sharma from Ambala City (Haryana)> and presently Chairman of a Astrological Institution> 'Bhirigu Jeotish Anusandhan Sansthan (Regd) Haryana> with head office at Ambala.Do not afraid of black> magic and perform the Lal Kitab Upai faithfully and> you will definitely get relief.In Lal Kitab 'HAM>

APNI DEEWAR KO UNCHA KAREGE' meaning thereby that> give strength to the melafic planets in your> horescope i.e. Mercury,Mangal bad or the > Saturn. Your horoscope will indicate the true> position and my learned brothers practising Lal> Kitab astrology will definitly help you. Give detail> of your horoscope. Raghunath Sharma.> shripaldalal <shripaldalal wrote:> > > Dear Friends,> > Does Lal Kitab have anyway of removing/warding off> black magic ? Or > protect you from tona/totkas that other people do on> you ?> > I have been a victim of black magic since the last 5> years and i > have worked very hard in fighting it off. The does> were from my own > family. They would do it so my business would not> work.> > They say that if you are infected by black magic you> have to go to a > suitable

person, peer/tantric or fakir who is well> versed in these > arts to have it removed. But i am sure you all must> be aware that > how can one know a genuine from a fake ?> > I would be very interested to see if there is any> method in lal > kitab that can help fight/prevent black magic. It> will be helpful to > many people here.> > Regards,> Shripal Dalal.> > > > > > > >

shri raghunath ji

thanks for information

in my case some say my budh is in third house in

aqurius other say it is in pisces in 4th house

janam jullundur city march 29 1949 at 2.30 am

how long it effect stay

i have a friend whoes wife follow mata nirmala devi

shaj yoga

he tells me his wife always leave yellow lemon in and

near her pillow

want him to follow the mata ji he thinks she is devil

on eath doing blk

magic to her follower

his wife tried me to follow the mata but it did not

impress me

she making young girl to marry foreigner men and vice

versa

do you think it is blk magic

regards

rajinder

Meet the all-new My - Try it today!

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

Hello dear Vyas,

The fifth house rules intellect which comes under shadow during the so

called black magic influencce.

Best wishes.

-

" Vyas Munidas " <muni>

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 10:16 PM

black magic

| Dear Professor,

|

| You mentioned the close affliction of the 5H by the axis, as one of the

| elements that makes one vulnerable to black magic. Why is this?

|

|

| Best regards,

|

| Vyas Munidas

|

|

|

|

|

|

Guest guest

Thanks Professor, it makes perfect sense.

So for those who have been victimized by such can relieve their situation by

the general propitiation of the axis and strengthening the concerned

planets/houses.

Best regards,

Vyas Munidas

-

<siha

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 12:59 PM

Re: black magic

Hello dear Vyas,

The fifth house rules intellect which comes under shadow during the so

called black magic influencce.

Best wishes.

-

" Vyas Munidas " <muni>

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 10:16 PM

black magic

| Dear Professor,

|

| You mentioned the close affliction of the 5H by the axis, as one of the

| elements that makes one vulnerable to black magic. Why is this?

|

|

| Best regards,

|

| Vyas Munidas

|

|

|

|

|

|

Guest guest

Hello dear vyas,

Yes. And those who have such planetary influences can guard themselves by

preventive astal remedies.

Best wishes.

-

" Vyas Munidas " <muni>

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 9:36 AM

Re: black magic

| Thanks Professor, it makes perfect sense.

|

| So for those who have been victimized by such can relieve their situation

by

| the general propitiation of the axis and strengthening the concerned

| planets/houses.

|

|

| Best regards,

|

| Vyas Munidas

|

|

| -

| <siha

|

| Tuesday, May 15, 2007 12:59 PM

| Re: black magic

|

|

|

| Hello dear Vyas,

|

| The fifth house rules intellect which comes under shadow during the so

| called black magic influencce.

|

| Best wishes.

|

|

|

|

|

| -

| " Vyas Munidas " <muni>

|

| Tuesday, May 15, 2007 10:16 PM

| black magic

|

|

|| Dear Professor,

||

|| You mentioned the close affliction of the 5H by the axis, as one of the

|| elements that makes one vulnerable to black magic. Why is this?

||

||

|| Best regards,

||

|| Vyas Munidas

||

||

||

||

||

||

• 2 years later...

Sorry to mention. Alongwith Hanuman Chalisa one can also add any other pooja of his choice or simply recite Narayan Kavach.

Jaleshu maam rakshatu matsyamoorthi, yaardoganebhayo varunasya paashat

regards,

Mouji

Manoj Kumar <mouji99 Sent: Wed, October 14, 2009 10:46:36 AMRe: Re: Indira PriyaDarshini's Life and Chart !!

Dear Utkal ji,

Definitely, Navamsa has a say but not beyond lagna chart, Pls note, A very bad Navamsa had not very badly impacted her marriage, she was neither divorced nor she had a 2nd marriage, instead, this was a love marriage which completed it's life, Remember, Indira took Feroz to Kashmir when his health got deteriorate, they lived there for a long time, so that he can regain his health. The crucial point is to understand aspects - bickerings and difference of opinion among this couple is there, Let's read the quality of aspects, that 7'th house is receiving.Let's not forget - 1. Saturn aspects 7'th house 2. 8'th lord aspects 7'th house 3. Saturn and 8'th lord aspects 7'th house and Moon both. 4. 6'th lord Jup aspects 7'th house.

()()() Atleast you showed some strength by answering to the mail. Now. Going by your logic, marriage of all Cancer Lagna people should be failing because Saturn would become the 8th lord more so if it comes to lagna or aspects seventh house from any other place. I can give you hundreds of charts where Saturn is either aspecting 7th house or is placed in 7th house, and marriage not only survives but is happy also. Moreover my dear, Ms. Indira Gandhi was not running dasha of Saturn also during her years of marriage which ended in Sept. 1960, when Feroze died and they remained separated from each other some time after 1947 till the death of Feroze. She married Feroze because Feroze looked after her on the directions of Pandit Nehru when Indira was admitted in the same Sanatorium where her mother died and she also sufferred from the same disease. So it was more in resentment towards her family than love for Feroze that she married him. Anyway,

this is a subjective matter on which everyone is free to hold his views. This is my view. Venus associated with Rahu shall have nothing to do with marrying Feroze, Mr. Utkal. Jupiter's aspect is always a Saving Grace, Sir. Then Jup is 9'th (bhagya) lord also so marriage lasted till partner's death, death is written by Mars's aspect to 8'th house (Mangalya Sthan).

()()()() On one side you use Jupiter as spoiler of marriage and on the other side you use him as sustainer of marriage. Yes, Mars is a killer. Have you seen her Shastiamsha, where Saturn as Second Lord assumes Markatwa and Saturn kills her in its dasha. Rahu is the antar dasha lord when she was killed and Mars had no role in the dasha. I am not disputing the fact that Mars in the second house or its relation with 8th house tends to give a violent death.************ ********* ********* ********* ***Saturn's aspect to a house, where it's own sign falls, doesn't always fully protect the promise of the house , sometimes partly protection, some times partly distruction too, there are riders !!

()()()() Please explain using examples. I can show you many charts my friends when Saturn in the 7th got a person married at quite an young age and the marrige lasted too. Friends on the Forum may have many charts in their possession about the above and they can also put forward such charts. Please do let us know the riders.************ ********* ********* ********* ****Yoga for her to become a PM, Saturn - Moon - Jup's configuration in chart, gives immense support from under privilages, One must read Sarawali, Astrology is very simple and straight forward, if we learn and unlearn, keeping a filter. controversies and ups's and downs are seen by Saturn's aspect in her 10'th house.

)())()() I will request friends on the forum to please put forward charts where Saturn aspects 10th house and there are ups and downs in one's career.

************ ********* ********* ********* *****what gave her great sons like rajiv or sanjay, look at Sun in 5'th receiving Jup's aspect, What killed them untimely, Look at 5'th, it receives aspect of mars also.

)())()()( Mr. Utkal, Mars is aspecting its own house, just like Saturn is also aspecting its own house. As far as I understand, any planet aspecting its own house has to protect the signification of its house and so Mars had to give her children, not Sun and Jupiter. Otherwise also my friend, Sun in the fifth house is said to give "alpa santan".

Have doubts, Needs more clarity - Now, Pls, have a look at D charts, a suppliment will give required clarity.

()()()() Yes, now you come to the point. This is what Neelam ji and others have been trying to say. Blend the indications of Birth Chart and divisional charts for clarity. Offcourse, still we would fail at times because we are all humans. And as humans, we should FAIL at times to help and keep our BIG EGOs in Check.

************ ********* ********* ********* ********Anybody who gives so much importance to D charts like given in the other analysis, will misinterprete either life or chart, the way Indira ji's marriage is misinterpreted, It was a known case either !!)()()() Here I would suggest you please try some conditional dasha if it applies on her chart. Parashara has not given 47 nakshatra dashas needlessly. There is a use of each and every dasha, though we may not be aware of their use at present because of our limited knowledge and less study and this is precisely the reason that we look to our Seniors and Elders and Teachers and Knowledgables for knowledge. I am sure, you must have done some research here too, so please do enlighten us.

Debates help us in clearing our doubts and misgivings, provided they are done with a sense of honesty, sincereity and devotion of the subject called "astrologythe logic of stars". Your views are welcome and if you find anything offending here, dont take it to heart because it is only a matter of discussion for the sake of learning.

regards,

Mouji

Dear Sreenadh ji,

Thanks for taking pains to put up a good write-up for the benefit of our

members.

A point to be noted here, as Shri Dakshina ji mentioned, is that the

Black Magic done is actually Kriyaman Karma done by the Doer, and it was

actually not in the fate of the victim to suffer due to any of his

Dridha or Adridha Prarabdha, but he is made to suffer out of line from

his actual destiny. Yes one point is certain, that Black Magic will

touch a victim only when his stars are not favourbale, and when he is

most vulnerable.