IndiaDivine.org

Health Problems

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Maragarita -

Glad to see you back at the drawing board! ;))

From what I know of general significations, Jupiter and the 9th house rule the hips. And since he's running a Saturn/Mars right now, I notice the following things:

1. Saturn and Jupiter are in a mutual reception. Saturn is in Jupiter's house and Jupiter is in Saturn's house, which is in its debilitation BTW, reinforcing the weakness in this period of time.

2. Saturn and Mars together would indicate inflammation of the joints, the bones or the bone marrow tissues. Anything that had to do with the bone forming processes such as muscles, tendons, etc., besides the joints, would also be a factor here too. ( This combination can also indicate the death or atrophy of a body part, in particular a paralysis of the muscles belonging to the breathing mechanism, although i don't know h ow relevant that would be in this case.)

3. Mars is in the 12th house of loss, which is again ruled by mercury, which rules the 9th of the hips.

4. Th 9th house factor, signifiying the hips is ruled by Mercury which in turn is conjunct Saturn in the 6th house of health.

5. The Mars factor here may come into greater play as the ruler of the 7th house which has rulership of the lumbar region and the bones as well.

These are just some of the factors that I can see anyway.

Hope it helps. . .

Welcome back!

Donna

-

dmlettens

Astrologyandtimingevents (AT) (DOT) Com

Saturday, November 16, 2002 8:42 AM

health problems

Respected Krushna, Hello All,I'm back and see the list has been rather quiet, so Ididn't miss much.I wanted to submit following chart because I don'tunderstand very well how and where to look for the problemMale born in Brussels(Belgium) 4e20 - 50n50 on 18 march1997 at 23h15. Zone 1; ay 22:48Asc 22°52 libra; Sun 5°33 pisces; Moon 8°14 Cancer; MarsR3°20 Virgo; Mercury 12°40 Pisces; Jupiter 19°44 Capricorn;Venus 1°50 Pisces; Saturn 15°56 Pisces; Rahu 6°10 VirgoNavamsa : asc: Aries - Jup : Gemini - Venus : Cancer -Sun/Ketu : Leo - Moon : Virgo - Mercury : Libra- Mars/Rahu: Aquarius.This boy is suffering from " osteochondritis " adegenerative illness of the hip joint (right side). This isdue to a bad irrigation of the articulation and thusdegeneration of head of femur. (Can be cured but needs afew years)How is this seen in the chart ???? Has anybody some cluesplease ??? I see the native is running Saturn/Mars and Marsis lord of the 2nd , so he's likely to create problems.Jupiter, lord of the 6th , who is lord A for the 6th isbadly placed in Capricorn and Saturn, lord of the 12th fromB is in B. Many planets in the 6th perhaps don't helpgeneral health ?I would appreciate your commentsBest regardsMargarita---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.417 / Virus Database: 233 - Release Date:11/8/2002

• 8 months later...
Guest guest

Hello Anurag,

I looked at the chart but I think the TOB is wrong because the events you give don't match well with Gemini asc but most events works well wirh Taurus asc. As you are new to the list and learning I will go through the chart for both asc, gemini and taurus. I pushed the asc back to 29°57 taurus and then the Moon is in 24°35 Virgo instead of 24°43 Virgo with 3°16 asc. Gemini.

You said : excelled in studies and gold medalist in PG may 1959.

With Taurus asc we get Sun and asc in Saturn drekkana and Moon in Saturn Trimsshamsa

With Gemini asc it's only Sun in Saturn drekkana and Moon in Saturn Trimshansa.

Conclusion : with Taurus asc he becomes brighter.

Ill health during early childhood

It's difficult to comment on that because I think (not sure) that for small children health is mostly seen through the chart of the parents.

Marriage in June 1959

With Taurus asc we see that the Sun is lord of D and has 20p in the worksheet for the 7th house

With Gemini asc we see that Sun cannot give results because of its aspect on house B and his low points : 8 for the 7th

Children

Child 1 may 63

for Gemini is in Jup/Jup Can give results indeed because Jupiter is LOE

for Taurus asc is also in Jup/Jup also works because Jup is in E and points for both are OK

Child 2 and 3 born may 65 and august 66 and for both asc in Jup/Sat

For Gemini asc Saturn has only 7 points for the 5th house

For Taurus asc Saturn has 20 points for the 5th

Child 4 born jan 1970 Jup/Ketu for both asc and can work for both

Rise in position happened in 86 and 88 and Sat/Ven for both asc

If we take Gemini asc then this should have happend in the period of the lord of the 12th from the 6th. I find this not very likely but anyway.

Points of Venus are also somewhat weak to give good results for 6th and 10th houses.

For Taurus asc Venus is LOD for the 6th and LOE for the 10th, so more eager to give good results.

Diabetis discovered around 87/88 Sat/Venus

I don't know much about medical astrology but let's try

For Gemini asc Venus is in the 2nd house; this seems OK because in this position she could give health problems

For Taurus asc Venus is Lord of the 6th and FK for the 6th. She will of course be eager to give health problems.

Eye operation in 2000 Mercury/Ketu

I think this is the result of his diabetic condition but I could be wrong

Happy life from 59 until 86 followed by decline in health and mental peace

Here I just give my personal opinion and it has nothing to do with the system

In the chart "Pitta" is low. Mentally the native is very active : Moon and Mercury exchange signs and are together in navamsa.Moon is also in Virgo(Mercury) and Mars constellation and Mars is in Gemini (Mercury)

Saturn and Jupiter also exchange signs. They are 10th lords from asc and the Sun. The native does'nt like change in his life. He is very sensitive and cannot adapt easily to new circumstances. He is also rather rigid and holds firmy to his own ideas.

In 86 and 88 Sat/Venus he got a new job and new responsability and moved to another place. This was difficult for him because he has problems to adapt to the new situation.

Being sensitive he feared critics and lost his peace of mind and health; those things just go together.So to make it short, he got a job which landed him in a situation he couldn't cope with; this poisened his life, made him unhappy and sick.

Retirement happened in Mercury/Mercury, lord of the 2nd for Taurus asc. This lord always gives troubles.

Saturn is karak for the 3th, a house of life, so probably he is more eager to give problems related to health but I'm not too sure about that.

Personally I find that the chart works better with a Taurus asc but I could be wrong or have overlooked some essentials. If somebody could hop on the wagon to give her or his advice ??!!

Thanis for this chart Anurag

Best regards

Margarita

jatatvi [jatatvi] Monday, July 21, 2003 2:16 PM Subject: Health ProblemsDear List members, I am posting below a chart for analysis of health related problems :DOB 5th July 1938 at 27.25 N, 79.37 E at 0410 hrs. in a farmer family.Excelled in studies - gold medalist in PG (May 1959).Literary taste,authored books and research work; gentle nature.Ill health during early childhood - till 3-4 years of age.Arranged Married in June 1959.DOB daughter May 1963 & Jan 1970; DOB son May 1965 & Aug. 1966;Rose to the position of Principal of a PG College in July 1986 -change of place.Further change of place in 1988 for heading a bigger academic institution.Around 1987/1988 diabetese discovered. Mental tension in the job due to non-cooperation from colleagues continued till 1998 and physical condition deteriorated leading to early retirement.Both eyes got operated for eye sight in 2000.Slight heart problem being percieved since 2000.Daughters and sons married and well settled.Wife alive and living with him - not on very good terms with sons/daughter-in-laws.Perhaps some of you could take up the study of this chart and suggest what made the native lead happy and healthy life for several years (1959 - 1986) and thereafter sudden decline in health and mental peace.Regards,

Guest guest

Dear Margarita,

Thanks for insightful study of the chart.

I am also inclined to believe that calculations based upon which this

chart was drawn in 1938 in a village might have gone wrong a bit some

where or the birth time must not have been captured correctly !

Let me give some more events with dates for cross checking

the 'hypothesis' for Taurus Asc. :

1)Several elder siblings of the native died at very young age before

his birth. He has a younger brother.

2) Natives wife suffered illness soon after marriage during 1959-1962

and had problems in child birth. First child after four years of

marriage in 1960s in India was not a common phenomenon.

3)In 1997 native suffered from tiberculosis and recovered after

treatment.

4) Native built his own house during 1971-72 and then sold it off in

1997/98.

5) Native bought a new flat in 2000 and is now living in it.

6)Native is highly spiritually inclined -does Ketu in 12th has to do

with it (as per earlier Asc of Gemini).

7)Native was awarded Doctorate for his work in Hindi Literature in

1971-72.

8)Native lost both his parents in 1975.

Perhaps these event timings may lead to better conclusion about the

Asc.

Looking forward to your further remarks,

With best regards,

Anurag

PS - I have received my chart worksheet sent by you - thanks a lot.

, " dirk & margarita

lettens " <dmlettens@s...> wrote:

> Hello Anurag,

>

>

> I looked at the chart but I think the TOB is wrong because the

events you

> give don't match well with Gemini asc but most events works well

wirh Taurus

> asc. As you are new to the list and learning I will go through the

chart for

> both asc, gemini and taurus. I pushed the asc back to 29°57 taurus

and then

> the Moon is in 24°35 Virgo instead of 24°43 Virgo with 3°16 asc.

Gemini.

> You said : excelled in studies and gold medalist in PG may 1959.

> With Taurus asc we get Sun and asc in Saturn drekkana and Moon in

Saturn

> Trimsshamsa

> With Gemini asc it's only Sun in Saturn drekkana and Moon in Saturn

> Trimshansa.

> Conclusion : with Taurus asc he becomes brighter.

> Ill health during early childhood

> It's difficult to comment on that because I think (not sure) that

for small

> children health is mostly seen through the chart of the parents.

> Marriage in June 1959

> With Taurus asc we see that the Sun is lord of D and has 20p in the

> worksheet for the 7th house

> With Gemini asc we see that Sun cannot give results because of its

aspect on

> house B and his low points : 8 for the 7th

> Children

> Child 1 may 63

> for Gemini is in Jup/Jup Can give results indeed because Jupiter is

LOE

> for Taurus asc is also in Jup/Jup also works because Jup is in E

and points

> for both are OK

> Child 2 and 3 born may 65 and august 66 and for both asc in Jup/Sat

> For Gemini asc Saturn has only 7 points for the 5th house

> For Taurus asc Saturn has 20 points for the 5th

> Child 4 born jan 1970 Jup/Ketu for both asc and can work for both

> Rise in position happened in 86 and 88 and Sat/Ven for both asc

> If we take Gemini asc then this should have happend in the period

of the

> lord of the 12th from the 6th. I find this not very likely but

anyway.

> Points of Venus are also somewhat weak to give good results for 6th

and 10th

> houses.

> For Taurus asc Venus is LOD for the 6th and LOE for the 10th, so

more eager

> to give good results.

> Diabetis discovered around 87/88 Sat/Venus

> I don't know much about medical astrology but let's try

> For Gemini asc Venus is in the 2nd house; this seems OK because in

this

> position she could give health problems

> For Taurus asc Venus is Lord of the 6th and FK for the 6th. She

will of

> course be eager to give health problems.

> Eye operation in 2000 Mercury/Ketu

> I think this is the result of his diabetic condition but I could be

wrong

> Happy life from 59 until 86 followed by decline in health and

mental peace

> Here I just give my personal opinion and it has nothing to do with

the

> system

> In the chart " Pitta " is low. Mentally the native is very active :

Moon and

> Mercury exchange signs and are together in navamsa.Moon is also in

> Virgo(Mercury) and Mars constellation and Mars is in Gemini

(Mercury)

> Saturn and Jupiter also exchange signs. They are 10th lords from

asc and the

> Sun. The native does'nt like change in his life. He is very

sensitive and

> cannot adapt easily to new circumstances. He is also rather rigid

and holds

> firmy to his own ideas.

> In 86 and 88 Sat/Venus he got a new job and new responsability and

moved to

> another place. This was difficult for him because he has problems

to adapt

> to the new situation.

> Being sensitive he feared critics and lost his peace of mind and

health;

> those things just go together.So to make it short, he got a job

which landed

> him in a situation he couldn't cope with; this poisened his life,

made him

> unhappy and sick.

> Retirement happened in Mercury/Mercury, lord of the 2nd for Taurus

asc. This

> lord always gives troubles.

> Saturn is karak for the 3th, a house of life, so probably he is

more eager

> to give problems related to health but I'm not too sure about that.

>

> Personally I find that the chart works better with a Taurus asc but

I could

> be wrong or have overlooked some essentials. If somebody could hop

on the

> wagon to give her or his advice ??!!

>

> Thanis for this chart Anurag

> Best regards

> Margarita

>

>

> jatatvi [jatatvi]

> Monday, July 21, 2003 2:16 PM

>

> Health Problems

>

>

> Dear List members, I am posting below a chart for analysis of

health

> related problems :

>

> DOB 5th July 1938 at 27.25 N, 79.37 E at 0410 hrs. in a farmer

> family.

> Excelled in studies - gold medalist in PG (May 1959).

> Literary taste,authored books and research work; gentle nature.

> Ill health during early childhood - till 3-4 years of age.

> Arranged Married in June 1959.

> DOB daughter May 1963 & Jan 1970; DOB son May 1965 & Aug. 1966;

> Rose to the position of Principal of a PG College in July 1986 -

> change of place.

> Further change of place in 1988 for heading a bigger academic

> institution.

> Around 1987/1988 diabetese discovered.

> Mental tension in the job due to non-cooperation from colleagues

> continued till 1998 and physical condition deteriorated leading to

> early retirement.

>

> Both eyes got operated for eye sight in 2000.

> Slight heart problem being percieved since 2000.

>

> Daughters and sons married and well settled.

> Wife alive and living with him - not on very good terms with

> sons/daughter-in-laws.

>

> Perhaps some of you could take up the study of this chart and

suggest

> what made the native lead happy and healthy life for several years

> (1959 - 1986) and thereafter sudden decline in health and mental

> peace.

>

> Regards,

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hello Anurag,

Thanks for the feed back. I'm afraid I have not enough knowledge to go much further although I will try to pinpoint some events that I see as significant.

tuberculosis in 97 Mercury/Mercury

for gemini asc this was during the the antar of the lord of the 1st and 4th; Mercury will be eager to give results for the 4th and 8h as LOE, for 4TH and 7th as LOD, 5th and 9th as placed in D for or E. Now he can also act for Venus because he is samdharmi to that planet. So this becomes very complicated indeed.

For Taurus asc, Mercury becomes lord of the 2nd, 12th of the 3th and more eager to give worries and health problems.

Now for both asc I would say that in 97 Saturn came back to his position at birth. He is looking at the Moon. Mercury is 12th lord for the 3th and 6th, houses of health and life. Personally I think that the native was rather depressed at that moment and I often see depression and TBC going together.But this is only my opinion and has nothing to do with the system itself.

Sold house in 97/98 Mercury/Mercury

I think if you sell a house then you gain some money from a 8th house source. Now for Taurus asc Mercury has high points for the 8th (21) where as for Gemini asc he only gets 13 p. Now I'm not too sure if this reasoning is correct.

Spiritual inclination.

If there is spiritual inclination this means that the native is "detached" from other things. I would see detachment through Saturn. Mind should be detached. If we look at the Moon = mind, we see that in the rasi and div. charts she is either aspected by Saturn of in one of his houses. This explains in my opinion what I should see as being detached. From detachment spiritual inclination cana follow. On this topic I would suggest you to go to mail 3623 from 1st ay 2002 were Krushna answers a mail from Denis. According to this mail we have to look at the lords of the 9th and 12th; these are karaks for the 2nd and 5th houses. Taking Taurus asc this karak is Mars for both houses. For Gemini asc it's Saturn and Jupiter who to me look more spiritually inclined than Mars but who knows ????? a coin as always two faces !!

Peronally I don't know very well what is understood by being spiritually inclined. It can mean different things for different people. Some people say that Guru is responsible for spirituality, but I think it has a rather "ego inflated" quality. Saturn to me seems more inclined to spirituality although he can be more self-centered because not interested in outer world.

In this chart I find there is a nice combination for Jupiter/Saturn : they exchange houses, go to their own house in navamsa and Jupiter also in Saturn's drekkana and trimsamsa. This works for both ascendents.

The wife's illness, building of a house and buying of a flat are things I cannot identify myself. Perhaps we can ask Krushna to look at the chart; he surely sees more clearly into it

Best regards

Margarita

jatatvi [jatatvi]Tuesday, July 22, 2003 5:36 AM Subject: Re: Health ProblemsDear Margarita,Thanks for insightful study of the chart.I am also inclined to believe that calculations based upon which this chart was drawn in 1938 in a village might have gone wrong a bit some where or the birth time must not have been captured correctly !Let me give some more events with dates for cross checking the 'hypothesis' for Taurus Asc. :1)Several elder siblings of the native died at very young age before his birth. He has a younger brother.2) Natives wife suffered illness soon after marriage during 1959-1962 and had problems in child birth. First child after four years of marriage in 1960s in India was not a common phenomenon.3)In 1997 native suffered from tiberculosis and recovered after treatment.4) Native built his own house during 1971-72 and then sold it off in 1997/98.5) Native bought a new flat in 2000 and is now living in it.6)Native is highly spiritually inclined -does Ketu in 12th has to do with it (as per earlier Asc of Gemini).7)Native was awarded Doctorate for his work in Hindi Literature in 1971-72.8)Native lost both his parents in 1975.Perhaps these event timings may lead to better conclusion about the Asc.Looking forward to your further remarks,With best regards,AnuragPS - I have received my chart worksheet sent by you - thanks a lot. , "dirk & margarita lettens" <dmlettens@s...> wrote:> Hello Anurag,> > > I looked at the chart but I think the TOB is wrong because the events you> give don't match well with Gemini asc but most events works well wirh Taurus> asc. As you are new to the list and learning I will go through the chart for> both asc, gemini and taurus. I pushed the asc back to 29°57 taurus and then> the Moon is in 24°35 Virgo instead of 24°43 Virgo with 3°16 asc. Gemini.> You said : excelled in studies and gold medalist in PG may 1959.> With Taurus asc we get Sun and asc in Saturn drekkana and Moon in Saturn> Trimsshamsa> With Gemini asc it's only Sun in Saturn drekkana and Moon in Saturn> Trimshansa.> Conclusion : with Taurus asc he becomes brighter.> Ill health during early childhood> It's difficult to comment on that because I think (not sure) that for small> children health is mostly seen through the chart of the parents.> Marriage in June 1959> With Taurus asc we see that the Sun is lord of D and has 20p in the> worksheet for the 7th house> With Gemini asc we see that Sun cannot give results because of its aspect on> house B and his low points : 8 for the 7th> Children> Child 1 may 63> for Gemini is in Jup/Jup Can give results indeed because Jupiter is LOE> for Taurus asc is also in Jup/Jup also works because Jup is in E and points> for both are OK> Child 2 and 3 born may 65 and august 66 and for both asc in Jup/Sat> For Gemini asc Saturn has only 7 points for the 5th house> For Taurus asc Saturn has 20 points for the 5th> Child 4 born jan 1970 Jup/Ketu for both asc and can work for both> Rise in position happened in 86 and 88 and Sat/Ven for both asc> If we take Gemini asc then this should have happend in the period of the> lord of the 12th from the 6th. I find this not very likely but anyway.> Points of Venus are also somewhat weak to give good results for 6th and 10th> houses.> For Taurus asc Venus is LOD for the 6th and LOE for the 10th, so more eager> to give good results.> Diabetis discovered around 87/88 Sat/Venus> I don't know much about medical astrology but let's try> For Gemini asc Venus is in the 2nd house; this seems OK because in this> position she could give health problems> For Taurus asc Venus is Lord of the 6th and FK for the 6th. She will of> course be eager to give health problems.> Eye operation in 2000 Mercury/Ketu> I think this is the result of his diabetic condition but I could be wrong> Happy life from 59 until 86 followed by decline in health and mental peace> Here I just give my personal opinion and it has nothing to do with the> system> In the chart "Pitta" is low. Mentally the native is very active : Moon and> Mercury exchange signs and are together in navamsa.Moon is also in> Virgo(Mercury) and Mars constellation and Mars is in Gemini (Mercury)> Saturn and Jupiter also exchange signs. They are 10th lords from asc and the> Sun. The native does'nt like change in his life. He is very sensitive and> cannot adapt easily to new circumstances. He is also rather rigid and holds> firmy to his own ideas.> In 86 and 88 Sat/Venus he got a new job and new responsability and moved to> another place. This was difficult for him because he has problems to adapt> to the new situation.> Being sensitive he feared critics and lost his peace of mind and health;> those things just go together.So to make it short, he got a job which landed> him in a situation he couldn't cope with; this poisened his life, made him> unhappy and sick.> Retirement happened in Mercury/Mercury, lord of the 2nd for Taurus asc. This> lord always gives troubles.> Saturn is karak for the 3th, a house of life, so probably he is more eager> to give problems related to health but I'm not too sure about that.> > Personally I find that the chart works better with a Taurus asc but I could> be wrong or have overlooked some essentials. If somebody could hop on the> wagon to give her or his advice ??!!> > Thanis for this chart Anurag> Best regards> Margarita> > > jatatvi [jatatvi]> Monday, July 21, 2003 2:16 PM> > Health Problems> > > Dear List members, I am posting below a chart for analysis of health> related problems :> > DOB 5th July 1938 at 27.25 N, 79.37 E at 0410 hrs. in a farmer> family.> Excelled in studies - gold medalist in PG (May 1959).> Literary taste,authored books and research work; gentle nature.> Ill health during early childhood - till 3-4 years of age.> Arranged Married in June 1959.> DOB daughter May 1963 & Jan 1970; DOB son May 1965 & Aug. 1966;> Rose to the position of Principal of a PG College in July 1986 -> change of place.> Further change of place in 1988 for heading a bigger academic> institution.> Around 1987/1988 diabetese discovered.> Mental tension in the job due to non-cooperation from colleagues> continued till 1998 and physical condition deteriorated leading to> early retirement.> > Both eyes got operated for eye sight in 2000.> Slight heart problem being percieved since 2000.> > Daughters and sons married and well settled.> Wife alive and living with him - not on very good terms with> sons/daughter-in-laws.> > Perhaps some of you could take up the study of this chart and suggest> what made the native lead happy and healthy life for several years> (1959 - 1986) and thereafter sudden decline in health and mental> peace.> > Regards,> > >

Guest guest

dear anurag,

as per the gemini ascendent chart. the lord of the

sixth house--MARS is placed in the ascendent--in

enemy house.

lord of the 8th house--saturn is placed in the 10th

house. MOON IS IN SQUARE WITH MARS and MARS IS IN

SQUARE with saturn--opposite to moon.

if you consider the chart from moon rashi-virgo the

lord of the 8th house is MARS and the lord of 6th

house is SATURN. URENUS is in the 8th house from moon.

such a planetory position may tend to reduce the

life span on account of ill health.

regarding various other events mentioned by

you---for his brillient educational activties and

intellectual capabilities you may to concider SUN-MARS

CONJUCTION--yuti in baudhic rashi aspected by jupiter

from another baudhic (aquarius) rashi and + jupiters

aspect on the 5th house.

with regards,

deepak.

for spiritual matters you consider the trine

bet.urenus and neptune.+ neptune opposition jupiter

may not be degreewise but still opposite.

--- jatatvi <jatatvi wrote:

> Dear Margarita,

> Thanks for insightful study of the chart.

> I am also inclined to believe that calculations

> based upon which this

> chart was drawn in 1938 in a village might have gone

> wrong a bit some

> where or the birth time must not have been captured

> correctly !

>

> Let me give some more events with dates for cross

> checking

> the 'hypothesis' for Taurus Asc. :

> 1)Several elder siblings of the native died at very

> young age before

> his birth. He has a younger brother.

>

> 2) Natives wife suffered illness soon after marriage

> during 1959-1962

> and had problems in child birth. First child after

> four years of

> marriage in 1960s in India was not a common

> phenomenon.

>

> 3)In 1997 native suffered from tiberculosis and

> recovered after

> treatment.

>

> 4) Native built his own house during 1971-72 and

> then sold it off in

> 1997/98.

>

> 5) Native bought a new flat in 2000 and is now

> living in it.

>

> 6)Native is highly spiritually inclined -does Ketu

> in 12th has to do

> with it (as per earlier Asc of Gemini).

>

> 7)Native was awarded Doctorate for his work in Hindi

> Literature in

> 1971-72.

>

> 8)Native lost both his parents in 1975.

>

> Perhaps these event timings may lead to better

> conclusion about the

> Asc.

>

> Looking forward to your further remarks,

>

> With best regards,

>

> Anurag

>

> PS - I have received my chart worksheet sent by you

> - thanks a lot.

>

>

>

>

>

> ,

> " dirk & margarita

> lettens " <dmlettens@s...> wrote:

> > Hello Anurag,

> >

> >

> > I looked at the chart but I think the TOB is wrong

> because the

> events you

> > give don't match well with Gemini asc but most

> events works well

> wirh Taurus

> > asc. As you are new to the list and learning I

> will go through the

> chart for

> > both asc, gemini and taurus. I pushed the asc back

> to 29°57 taurus

> and then

> > the Moon is in 24°35 Virgo instead of 24°43 Virgo

> with 3°16 asc.

> Gemini.

> > You said : excelled in studies and gold medalist

> in PG may 1959.

> > With Taurus asc we get Sun and asc in Saturn

> drekkana and Moon in

> Saturn

> > Trimsshamsa

> > With Gemini asc it's only Sun in Saturn drekkana

> and Moon in Saturn

> > Trimshansa.

> > Conclusion : with Taurus asc he becomes brighter.

> > Ill health during early childhood

> > It's difficult to comment on that because I think

> (not sure) that

> for small

> > children health is mostly seen through the chart

> of the parents.

> > Marriage in June 1959

> > With Taurus asc we see that the Sun is lord of D

> and has 20p in the

> > worksheet for the 7th house

> > With Gemini asc we see that Sun cannot give

> results because of its

> aspect on

> > house B and his low points : 8 for the 7th

> > Children

> > Child 1 may 63

> > for Gemini is in Jup/Jup Can give results indeed

> because Jupiter is

> LOE

> > for Taurus asc is also in Jup/Jup also works

> because Jup is in E

> and points

> > for both are OK

> > Child 2 and 3 born may 65 and august 66 and for

> both asc in Jup/Sat

> > For Gemini asc Saturn has only 7 points for the

> 5th house

> > For Taurus asc Saturn has 20 points for the 5th

> > Child 4 born jan 1970 Jup/Ketu for both asc and

> can work for both

> > Rise in position happened in 86 and 88 and Sat/Ven

> for both asc

> > If we take Gemini asc then this should have

> happend in the period

> of the

> > lord of the 12th from the 6th. I find this not

> very likely but

> anyway.

> > Points of Venus are also somewhat weak to give

> good results for 6th

> and 10th

> > houses.

> > For Taurus asc Venus is LOD for the 6th and LOE

> for the 10th, so

> more eager

> > to give good results.

> > Diabetis discovered around 87/88 Sat/Venus

> > I don't know much about medical astrology but

> let's try

> > For Gemini asc Venus is in the 2nd house; this

> seems OK because in

> this

> > position she could give health problems

> > For Taurus asc Venus is Lord of the 6th and FK for

> the 6th. She

> will of

> > course be eager to give health problems.

> > Eye operation in 2000 Mercury/Ketu

> > I think this is the result of his diabetic

> condition but I could be

> wrong

> > Happy life from 59 until 86 followed by decline in

> health and

> mental peace

> > Here I just give my personal opinion and it has

> nothing to do with

> the

> > system

> > In the chart " Pitta " is low. Mentally the native

> is very active :

> Moon and

> > Mercury exchange signs and are together in

> navamsa.Moon is also in

> > Virgo(Mercury) and Mars constellation and Mars is

> in Gemini

> (Mercury)

> > Saturn and Jupiter also exchange signs. They are

> 10th lords from

> asc and the

> > Sun. The native does'nt like change in his life.

> He is very

> sensitive and

> > cannot adapt easily to new circumstances. He is

> also rather rigid

> and holds

> > firmy to his own ideas.

> > In 86 and 88 Sat/Venus he got a new job and new

> responsability and

> moved to

> > another place. This was difficult for him because

> he has problems

> to adapt

> > to the new situation.

> > Being sensitive he feared critics and lost his

> peace of mind and

> health;

> > those things just go together.So to make it short,

> he got a job

> which landed

> > him in a situation he couldn't cope with; this

> poisened his life,

> made him

> > unhappy and sick.

> > Retirement happened in Mercury/Mercury, lord of

> the 2nd for Taurus

> asc. This

> > lord always gives troubles.

> > Saturn is karak for the 3th, a house of life, so

> probably he is

>

=== message truncated ===

Guest guest

hello Deepak,

Thanks for the input. You could be right about saying that uranus trine

neptune gives " spirituality " , but as these are slow moving planets whole

generations should then be " spiritually inclined " . Looking at the world

today I have some doubts about that ......

Best regards

Margarita

Deepak Chipalkatti [deepakchipalkatti]

Wednesday, July 23, 2003 4:41 PM

Cc: jatatvi

Re: Re: Health Problems

dear anurag,

as per the gemini ascendent chart. the lord of the

sixth house--MARS is placed in the ascendent--in

enemy house.

lord of the 8th house--saturn is placed in the 10th

house. MOON IS IN SQUARE WITH MARS and MARS IS IN

SQUARE with saturn--opposite to moon.

if you consider the chart from moon rashi-virgo the

lord of the 8th house is MARS and the lord of 6th

house is SATURN. URENUS is in the 8th house from moon.

such a planetory position may tend to reduce the

life span on account of ill health.

regarding various other events mentioned by

you---for his brillient educational activties and

intellectual capabilities you may to concider SUN-MARS

CONJUCTION--yuti in baudhic rashi aspected by jupiter

from another baudhic (aquarius) rashi and + jupiters

aspect on the 5th house.

with regards,

deepak.

for spiritual matters you consider the trine

bet.urenus and neptune.+ neptune opposition jupiter

may not be degreewise but still opposite.

--- jatatvi <jatatvi wrote:

> Dear Margarita,

> Thanks for insightful study of the chart.

> I am also inclined to believe that calculations

> based upon which this

> chart was drawn in 1938 in a village might have gone

> wrong a bit some

> where or the birth time must not have been captured

> correctly !

>

> Let me give some more events with dates for cross

> checking

> the 'hypothesis' for Taurus Asc. :

> 1)Several elder siblings of the native died at very

> young age before

> his birth. He has a younger brother.

>

> 2) Natives wife suffered illness soon after marriage

> during 1959-1962

> and had problems in child birth. First child after

> four years of

> marriage in 1960s in India was not a common

> phenomenon.

>

> 3)In 1997 native suffered from tiberculosis and

> recovered after

> treatment.

>

> 4) Native built his own house during 1971-72 and

> then sold it off in

> 1997/98.

>

> 5) Native bought a new flat in 2000 and is now

> living in it.

>

> 6)Native is highly spiritually inclined -does Ketu

> in 12th has to do

> with it (as per earlier Asc of Gemini).

>

> 7)Native was awarded Doctorate for his work in Hindi

> Literature in

> 1971-72.

>

> 8)Native lost both his parents in 1975.

>

> Perhaps these event timings may lead to better

> conclusion about the

> Asc.

>

> Looking forward to your further remarks,

>

> With best regards,

>

> Anurag

>

> PS - I have received my chart worksheet sent by you

> - thanks a lot.

>

>

>

>

>

> ,

> " dirk & margarita

> lettens " <dmlettens@s...> wrote:

> > Hello Anurag,

> >

> >

> > I looked at the chart but I think the TOB is wrong

> because the

> events you

> > give don't match well with Gemini asc but most

> events works well

> wirh Taurus

> > asc. As you are new to the list and learning I

> will go through the

> chart for

> > both asc, gemini and taurus. I pushed the asc back

> to 29°57 taurus

> and then

> > the Moon is in 24°35 Virgo instead of 24°43 Virgo

> with 3°16 asc.

> Gemini.

> > You said : excelled in studies and gold medalist

> in PG may 1959.

> > With Taurus asc we get Sun and asc in Saturn

> drekkana and Moon in

> Saturn

> > Trimsshamsa

> > With Gemini asc it's only Sun in Saturn drekkana

> and Moon in Saturn

> > Trimshansa.

> > Conclusion : with Taurus asc he becomes brighter.

> > Ill health during early childhood

> > It's difficult to comment on that because I think

> (not sure) that

> for small

> > children health is mostly seen through the chart

> of the parents.

> > Marriage in June 1959

> > With Taurus asc we see that the Sun is lord of D

> and has 20p in the

> > worksheet for the 7th house

> > With Gemini asc we see that Sun cannot give

> results because of its

> aspect on

> > house B and his low points : 8 for the 7th

> > Children

> > Child 1 may 63

> > for Gemini is in Jup/Jup Can give results indeed

> because Jupiter is

> LOE

> > for Taurus asc is also in Jup/Jup also works

> because Jup is in E

> and points

> > for both are OK

> > Child 2 and 3 born may 65 and august 66 and for

> both asc in Jup/Sat

> > For Gemini asc Saturn has only 7 points for the

> 5th house

> > For Taurus asc Saturn has 20 points for the 5th

> > Child 4 born jan 1970 Jup/Ketu for both asc and

> can work for both

> > Rise in position happened in 86 and 88 and Sat/Ven

> for both asc

> > If we take Gemini asc then this should have

> happend in the period

> of the

> > lord of the 12th from the 6th. I find this not

> very likely but

> anyway.

> > Points of Venus are also somewhat weak to give

> good results for 6th

> and 10th

> > houses.

> > For Taurus asc Venus is LOD for the 6th and LOE

> for the 10th, so

> more eager

> > to give good results.

> > Diabetis discovered around 87/88 Sat/Venus

> > I don't know much about medical astrology but

> let's try

> > For Gemini asc Venus is in the 2nd house; this

> seems OK because in

> this

> > position she could give health problems

> > For Taurus asc Venus is Lord of the 6th and FK for

> the 6th. She

> will of

> > course be eager to give health problems.

> > Eye operation in 2000 Mercury/Ketu

> > I think this is the result of his diabetic

> condition but I could be

> wrong

> > Happy life from 59 until 86 followed by decline in

> health and

> mental peace

> > Here I just give my personal opinion and it has

> nothing to do with

> the

> > system

> > In the chart " Pitta " is low. Mentally the native

> is very active :

> Moon and

> > Mercury exchange signs and are together in

> navamsa.Moon is also in

> > Virgo(Mercury) and Mars constellation and Mars is

> in Gemini

> (Mercury)

> > Saturn and Jupiter also exchange signs. They are

> 10th lords from

> asc and the

> > Sun. The native does'nt like change in his life.

> He is very

> sensitive and

> > cannot adapt easily to new circumstances. He is

> also rather rigid

> and holds

> > firmy to his own ideas.

> > In 86 and 88 Sat/Venus he got a new job and new

> responsability and

> moved to

> > another place. This was difficult for him because

> he has problems

> to adapt

> > to the new situation.

> > Being sensitive he feared critics and lost his

> peace of mind and

> health;

> > those things just go together.So to make it short,

> he got a job

> which landed

> > him in a situation he couldn't cope with; this

> poisened his life,

> made him

> > unhappy and sick.

> > Retirement happened in Mercury/Mercury, lord of

> the 2nd for Taurus

> asc. This

> > lord always gives troubles.

> > Saturn is karak for the 3th, a house of life, so

> probably he is

>

=== message truncated ===

• 3 years later...

Hello Girish,

She is vulnerable to serious health problems arising due to poor digestion,

unmanaged anxiety, insomania, depresseion. This can manifest in many ways

through persistent blood infections, skin problems, circulatory problems,

cardiac problems, etc. etc. Besides, the medical treatment the astral

remedies are likely to be helpful to her to some extent.

Best wishes,

www.YourNetAstrologer.com

www.JyotishRemedies121.com

A-105, South City II, Gurgaon 122018. (India)

Phones: 91 124 - 2219240

Mobile 98110 16333

-

" giri_nyc " <giri_nyc

Sunday, October 01, 2006 2:38 AM

Health Problems

> Sir,

>

> I am analysing a chart of a female whom I know.

>

> DOB : May 3 , 1976

> Time : 15:50

> Place : Satara, Maharashtra

>

> She is complaining a lot about health problems even though doctors do

> not think there is anything serious.

>

> All the benefics are badly placed or weak. Is there anything serious

> astrologically or is this just a classic nervousness exhibited by

> the 'Virgo' sign as written by you in your website.

>

> Thanks

> Girish

• 1 month later...

Dear ?

Firstly, please sign your name out of courtesy.

Secondly, how are u getting Moon in Aquarius. Please download the

lessons, cast your chart using KAS2006v3.1 and get back.

Thirdly, just take a few moments to read the introductory note on the

list. Without giving any past events, we can't just blindly assume

that the data given is accurate.

Had you given all this data, in your mail, I would have given you some

guidance as I had a few free moments.

Just trying to attempt a chart for the sake of it without first being

very sure of the birth time is not jyotish and its not doing justice

to this divine knowledge. That is just my opinion.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

, " aditya_ruia "

<aditya_ruia wrote:

>

> Hello Sir,

>

> Please analyse my mother's kundali for her health. She is suffering

> from ulcer in the stomach. She worries even on petty things as a

> result she is also suffering from mental stress. Her birth details are:

>

> Birth Date - 13 July 1960

> Birth Time – 2.40 pm

> Birth Place - Pune

> Moon Sign - Kumbh

> Lagna - Tula

>

> Thank You.

>

Hello Sir,

The DOB I have given is what is written on the birth certificate. So

it should be correct. I am giving some past events in the life of my

mother. Do let me know if you need any other details.

1. She is the first child of her parents, has a younger brother

2. educated till std 12

3. married at the age of 22 and has two children

4. suffering from ulcer since 1995

5. she is a housewife

6. her father expired in 2005 and mother is alive

Thank You.

Regards.

Aditya

, " ashsam73 "

<ashsam73 wrote:

>

> Dear ?

> Firstly, please sign your name out of courtesy.

>

> Secondly, how are u getting Moon in Aquarius. Please download the

> lessons, cast your chart using KAS2006v3.1 and get back.

>

> Thirdly, just take a few moments to read the introductory note on

the

> list. Without giving any past events, we can't just blindly assume

> that the data given is accurate.

>

> Had you given all this data, in your mail, I would have given you

some

> guidance as I had a few free moments.

>

> Just trying to attempt a chart for the sake of it without first

being

> very sure of the birth time is not jyotish and its not doing

justice

> to this divine knowledge. That is just my opinion.

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

>

>

>

> , " aditya_ruia "

> <aditya_ruia@> wrote:

> >

> > Hello Sir,

> >

> > Please analyse my mother's kundali for her health. She is

suffering

> > from ulcer in the stomach. She worries even on petty things as a

> > result she is also suffering from mental stress. Her birth

details are:

> >

> > Birth Date - 13 July 1960

> > Birth Time – 2.40 pm

> > Birth Place - Pune

> > Moon Sign - Kumbh

> > Lagna - Tula

> >

> > Thank You.

> >

>

Dear Aditya,

Did your mothers father expeire between july 2005 and dec 2005. It

might be in Sep / Oct 2005. Can you please give the date of his death.

Does your mother face any breathing issues too?

Your mothers problems might have enhanced in 2004/june to 2005/july.

There after it might be getting somewhat better. This is in Ketu MD.

Now Venus MD has started. Venus antra will see good recovery. But

there will be worries. Ma is in 10th from Ve and Me. Ma is 2nd lord.

There will be more worries till Dec this year and then in feb and apr

to july 2007.

Make sure she get proper treatment from the right doctors and do not

ignore such things.

Cheers !!!

, " aditya_ruia "

<aditya_ruia wrote:

>

> Hello Sir,

>

> The DOB I have given is what is written on the birth certificate. So

> it should be correct. I am giving some past events in the life of my

> mother. Do let me know if you need any other details.

>

> 1. She is the first child of her parents, has a younger brother

> 2. educated till std 12

> 3. married at the age of 22 and has two children

> 4. suffering from ulcer since 1995

> 5. she is a housewife

> 6. her father expired in 2005 and mother is alive

>

> Thank You.

>

> Regards.

> Aditya

>

>

> , " ashsam73 "

> <ashsam73@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear ?

> > Firstly, please sign your name out of courtesy.

> >

> > Secondly, how are u getting Moon in Aquarius. Please download the

> > lessons, cast your chart using KAS2006v3.1 and get back.

> >

> > Thirdly, just take a few moments to read the introductory note on

> the

> > list. Without giving any past events, we can't just blindly assume

> > that the data given is accurate.

> >

> > Had you given all this data, in your mail, I would have given you

> some

> > guidance as I had a few free moments.

> >

> > Just trying to attempt a chart for the sake of it without first

> being

> > very sure of the birth time is not jyotish and its not doing

> justice

> > to this divine knowledge. That is just my opinion.

> >

> > Cheers !!!

> > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

> >

> >

> >

> > , " aditya_ruia "

> > <aditya_ruia@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Hello Sir,

> > >

> > > Please analyse my mother's kundali for her health. She is

> suffering

> > > from ulcer in the stomach. She worries even on petty things as a

> > > result she is also suffering from mental stress. Her birth

> details are:

> > >

> > > Birth Date - 13 July 1960

> > > Birth Time – 2.40 pm

> > > Birth Place - Pune

> > > Moon Sign - Kumbh

> > > Lagna - Tula

> > >

> > > Thank You.

> > >

> >

>

Hello Sir,

My mother's father expired in Feb 2005.

No, she does not face breathing problem

Yes her health was very bad in 2003 and 2004

Her Ketu MD and Jupiter antar dasha is going on and Venus MD will

start from 17 april 2008.

How will her health be? Will she be cured of ulcer and mental

stress? her memory is also weakening. she is unable to remember

things. Is any pooja, jaap, gems, daan, etc needed to be done for

her?

Thanks.

Regards.

Aditya

, " ashsam73 "

<ashsam73 wrote:

>

> Dear Aditya,

>

> Did your mothers father expeire between july 2005 and dec 2005.

It

> might be in Sep / Oct 2005. Can you please give the date of his

death.

>

> Does your mother face any breathing issues too?

>

> Your mothers problems might have enhanced in 2004/june to

2005/july.

>

> There after it might be getting somewhat better. This is in Ketu

MD.

>

> Now Venus MD has started. Venus antra will see good recovery. But

> there will be worries. Ma is in 10th from Ve and Me. Ma is 2nd

lord.

>

> There will be more worries till Dec this year and then in feb and

apr

> to july 2007.

>

> Make sure she get proper treatment from the right doctors and do

not

> ignore such things.

>

> Cheers !!!

> Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

>

> , " aditya_ruia "

> <aditya_ruia@> wrote:

> >

> > Hello Sir,

> >

> > The DOB I have given is what is written on the birth

certificate. So

> > it should be correct. I am giving some past events in the life

of my

> > mother. Do let me know if you need any other details.

> >

> > 1. She is the first child of her parents, has a younger brother

> > 2. educated till std 12

> > 3. married at the age of 22 and has two children

> > 4. suffering from ulcer since 1995

> > 5. she is a housewife

> > 6. her father expired in 2005 and mother is alive

> >

> > Thank You.

> >

> > Regards.

> > Aditya

> >

> >

> > , " ashsam73 "

> > <ashsam73@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear ?

> > > Firstly, please sign your name out of courtesy.

> > >

> > > Secondly, how are u getting Moon in Aquarius. Please download

the

> > > lessons, cast your chart using KAS2006v3.1 and get back.

> > >

> > > Thirdly, just take a few moments to read the introductory note

on

> > the

> > > list. Without giving any past events, we can't just blindly

assume

> > > that the data given is accurate.

> > >

> > > Had you given all this data, in your mail, I would have given

you

> > some

> > > guidance as I had a few free moments.

> > >

> > > Just trying to attempt a chart for the sake of it without

first

> > being

> > > very sure of the birth time is not jyotish and its not doing

> > justice

> > > to this divine knowledge. That is just my opinion.

> > >

> > > Cheers !!!

> > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " aditya_ruia "

> > > <aditya_ruia@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Hello Sir,

> > > >

> > > > Please analyse my mother's kundali for her health. She is

> > suffering

> > > > from ulcer in the stomach. She worries even on petty things

as a

> > > > result she is also suffering from mental stress. Her birth

> > details are:

> > > >

> > > > Birth Date - 13 July 1960

> > > > Birth Time – 2.40 pm

> > > > Birth Place - Pune

> > > > Moon Sign - Kumbh

> > > > Lagna - Tula

> > > >

> > > > Thank You.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Aditya,

How sure is your mother of her time of birth?

I am not getting any concete answer for death of her father in the

time frame given.

With Sco lagna, i.e. 15:00 time, I am getting death of her father in

Sa antra which is in line.

The points in the WS change. The start of her ulser starts in 1995 in

Ju antra which has low power. In Ju in Ke now which is Jupiter

2003-Mar-22 2004-Feb-26

thigns might again get more aggrivated. Also in this time

frame Sun 2000-Oct-30 2001-Mar-06

With Libra lagna I am not getting marraige at 22 years. With Sco I am

getting early marraige.

Mars is strong in your mothers chart. So with Sco lagna 6th lord is

in 6th house. So Sa antra and Ju antra give more worries and Ju is

again 5th lord and its with Sa and Asp by Mars so she must get her

stomach checked up and go for medical check up routinely.

I am not certain of her lagna, and I need more time to rectify it....

it is a long task .. and unfortuately I do not have enough time at the

moment to continue with this.

Someone can take this chart up, if anyone has time and can first

rectify the chart and then advise accordingly.

In both cases, Ve has good power for 6th house so there should be good

recovery.

Cheers !!!

, " aditya_ruia "

<aditya_ruia wrote:

>

> Hello Sir,

>

> My mother's father expired in Feb 2005.

> No, she does not face breathing problem

> Yes her health was very bad in 2003 and 2004

> Her Ketu MD and Jupiter antar dasha is going on and Venus MD will

> start from 17 april 2008.

> How will her health be? Will she be cured of ulcer and mental

> stress? her memory is also weakening. she is unable to remember

> things. Is any pooja, jaap, gems, daan, etc needed to be done for

> her?

>

> Thanks.

>

> Regards.

> Aditya

>

>

> , " ashsam73 "

> <ashsam73@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Aditya,

> >

> > Did your mothers father expeire between july 2005 and dec 2005.

> It

> > might be in Sep / Oct 2005. Can you please give the date of his

> death.

> >

> > Does your mother face any breathing issues too?

> >

> > Your mothers problems might have enhanced in 2004/june to

> 2005/july.

> >

> > There after it might be getting somewhat better. This is in Ketu

> MD.

> >

> > Now Venus MD has started. Venus antra will see good recovery. But

> > there will be worries. Ma is in 10th from Ve and Me. Ma is 2nd

> lord.

> >

> > There will be more worries till Dec this year and then in feb and

> apr

> > to july 2007.

> >

> > Make sure she get proper treatment from the right doctors and do

> not

> > ignore such things.

> >

> > Cheers !!!

> > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

> >

> > , " aditya_ruia "

> > <aditya_ruia@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Hello Sir,

> > >

> > > The DOB I have given is what is written on the birth

> certificate. So

> > > it should be correct. I am giving some past events in the life

> of my

> > > mother. Do let me know if you need any other details.

> > >

> > > 1. She is the first child of her parents, has a younger brother

> > > 2. educated till std 12

> > > 3. married at the age of 22 and has two children

> > > 4. suffering from ulcer since 1995

> > > 5. she is a housewife

> > > 6. her father expired in 2005 and mother is alive

> > >

> > > Thank You.

> > >

> > > Regards.

> > > Aditya

> > >

> > >

> > > , " ashsam73 "

> > > <ashsam73@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear ?

> > > > Firstly, please sign your name out of courtesy.

> > > >

> > > > Secondly, how are u getting Moon in Aquarius. Please download

> the

> > > > lessons, cast your chart using KAS2006v3.1 and get back.

> > > >

> > > > Thirdly, just take a few moments to read the introductory note

> on

> > > the

> > > > list. Without giving any past events, we can't just blindly

> assume

> > > > that the data given is accurate.

> > > >

> > > > Had you given all this data, in your mail, I would have given

> you

> > > some

> > > > guidance as I had a few free moments.

> > > >

> > > > Just trying to attempt a chart for the sake of it without

> first

> > > being

> > > > very sure of the birth time is not jyotish and its not doing

> > > justice

> > > > to this divine knowledge. That is just my opinion.

> > > >

> > > > Cheers !!!

> > > > Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " aditya_ruia "

> > > > <aditya_ruia@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Hello Sir,

> > > > >

> > > > > Please analyse my mother's kundali for her health. She is

> > > suffering

> > > > > from ulcer in the stomach. She worries even on petty things

> as a

> > > > > result she is also suffering from mental stress. Her birth

> > > details are:

> > > > >

> > > > > Birth Date - 13 July 1960

> > > > > Birth Time – 2.40 pm

> > > > > Birth Place - Pune

> > > > > Moon Sign - Kumbh

> > > > > Lagna - Tula

> > > > >

> > > > > Thank You.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Hello Sir,

As I said that her time of birth is 2.40pm which is also the same on her birth

certificate. According to her parents this is the right time. I am attaching her

kundali for your reference.

Thank You.

Regards.

Aditya

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Respacted Shri kotakji

I am too younger then you , almost of ur son's age , my learnings will go

waste if I accept ur addressings like pujya and shri.

Position of lagna and sun gives strength to health and body, sun being in own

sign in lagna given strong vitality, rahu in 8th from both is not good for good

health, 8th lord jupiter and 3rd lord venus both are in kendra to moon

strengthing health.

I feel reciting mahamrityunjay mantra will keep u well for longtime.

Pankaj Upadhyay,

Indore

pdk kotak <ganeshji101 wrote:

Pujay shri Pankajbhai,

Pankajbhai,

I do not know what to say, but I have lots of health problems -

can u guide me or let me know what directions I should go

although I keep on praying all the time.

Do u think I should wear any gems or do any particulars

prayers.

at present I do not wear any gems at all.

I only wear is Surya Kavach + parad

Birth details are as follows:

D.O.B. 18 AUGUST 1931

P.O.B. KARACHI

T.O.B. 08.00 A.M.

ASC Leo. ( Lion.)

Thanking u in anticipation of yr advice.

hari bol - Pranamas pdk

for Good helps you make a difference

• 4 months later...

Dear Janis,

Your wife has got some hidden problems developed because of cold etc, get an X -

Ray done also if she may have a small operation or clean up as a solution to her

problems. Her problems would be over in 2010 (1 and half years from now). Get

the head / nose scanned.

Thanks,

Barenya Mishra - www.askyourastroquery.com

--- On Thu, 11/9/08, janis20082008 <janis20082008 wrote:

janis20082008 <janis20082008

[vedic astrology] health problems

vedic astrology

Thursday, 11 September, 2008, 12:06 PM

Dear learned astrologers,

My wife is suffering from asthama and migrane problem since last 10

years. please suggest any remedy for the same. Her dob is 07.12.1974

place Kuchaman road, (Raj) time 04.45 am.

Thanks a lot sir.

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to

http://in.movies./

Hello

Pls exercise patience till November. Some relief is seen after than. She

should offer water to Tulsi plant on a daily basis, strictly avoid green

colours in dresses, wear zirkan and monga.

RD

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 12:06 PM, janis20082008

<janis20082008wrote:

> Dear learned astrologers,

> My wife is suffering from asthama and migrane problem since last 10

> years. please suggest any remedy for the same. Her dob is 07.12.1974

> place Kuchaman road, (Raj) time 04.45 am.

>

> Thanks a lot sir.

>

>

>

• 2 months later...

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Deepak, Namaste

Very good point on 5th bhava and health problems related to this region. Also, Sani lords A6, has Rasi dristi on it, has Graha dristi on Badhak Rasi, and is joined Rahu terminating KSY. Nodal axis in KSY/KAY can confirm health problems related to Rasi where they are placed. Upper stomach region (other placements don’t give me impression like this health problem is related to cardiovascular issues). Additionally Guru has Rasi dristi and anubhava on Badhak rasi. Maybe liver...

I do agree with you that timing illness is much easier when we know in advance what illness is about (at least I admit this is my case :)

I am kind of... not really a person who is learned enough to prescribe a remedy, but Ganesha pooja doesn’t sound good enough to me for this girl (no hard feelings please, I could be VERY WRONG, this is just dialogue). Let me elaborate why: Ketu is here involved in starting KSY. Just like you, I would really like to read what this illness is about. Maybe a remedy for KSY could help these health problems to decrease. Let's see.

Sukra is also very seriously afflicted here by Mangal and Rahu (curse). Sukra/Mangal is quite heavy combination. Also Sukra/Chandra is not so well combination for genital organs especially in female chart. Sk and Ma are relating 7th and 8th bhava on lagna. This again sounds like health problem related to mentioned region. As I said, let's see what this problem is about.

All you said about Lagna lord and its placement in Navamsa: very much true. But this is true due to fact that Mangal is Paka Lagna lord at the same time. Lagna-what "mother nature" gives us as natural predisposition, Lagna lord-applied intelligence, is meaning- how we treat it. "Subtract" this and you can get final result about health condition. (I am a living proof, my Lagna lord Budh is Neecha in Navamsa in 12th bhava, but I am also well known in my family as the only "lucky exception" in for headaches :) I have very strong paka lagna lord (lords actually, both exalted Ketu and Mangal, one of them is vargottama, both placed in kendra in Navamsa. Nothing can get in my way :):):):) I have twice escaped chickenpox, once Mononucleosis (Epstein-Bar virus). What were the odds?)

This girl (name sounds as female, sorry if I am wrong) is 29 years old now. 28/29 is related to Mangal which is defeated in Graha Yuda (same degree as Chandra, but lower longitude). What do you think about this?

Guru is very strong in 4th bhava. Mantra can pull her out of health problem.

Regards,

Maja Strbac

Hari Om Tat Sat

--- On Thu, 11/13/08, Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008 wrote:

Deepak bhardwaj <vaysadeva1008Re: health problemssohamsa Cc: leena14_bajajDate: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 9:00 PM

namskar leena chander dasa is going which is making rudra yoga in the lagna lagna lord in neecha amsa getting neecha bhanga showing you head area under trouble .. or blood related disorder the 5th lord Surya in mirtyu bhaga in seconds house the badhka in rahu in 5th house along with AK varggotma satrun.. and this could be related to stomch or spine..if nothing out of these please clear which trouble you are suffering from other wise the chander is in ketu nakshtra which is badhka sthana and present dasa of chander can create problem along so the pooja of ganesha can bring good for you ....

regard --- On Wed, 12/11/08, leena14_bajaj <leena14_bajaj@ .co. in> wrote:

leena14_bajaj <leena14_bajaj@ .co. in> health problemssohamsa@ .comWednesday, 12 November, 2008, 12:27 PM

Resp. sirs/madams, i am currently having some health problems. i want to send my astro. details i.e. Leena/24.5.79/ 4.10am/del and know about recovery of my health. kindly guide me as early as possible. regards.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

dear Majacomments belowsohamsa , Maja Štrbac <majastrbacastro wrote:>> > > Om Gurave Namah>  > Dear Deepak, Namaste>  > Very good point on 5th bhava and health problems related to this region. Also, Sani lords A6, has Rasi dristi on it, has Graha dristi on Badhak Rasi, and is joined Rahu terminating KSY. Nodal axis in KSY/KAY can confirm health problems related to Rasi where they are placed. Upper stomach region (other placements don’t give me impression like this health problem is related to cardiovascular issues). Additionally Guru has Rasi dristi and anubhava on Badhak rasi. Maybe liver...

For get to mention it could be

hearth trouble also/

>  > I do agree with you that timing illness is much easier when we know in advance what illness is about (at least I admit this is my case :)>  > I am kind of... not really a person who is learned enough to prescribe a remedy, but Ganesha pooja doesn’t sound good enough to me for this girl (no hard feelings please, I could be VERY WRONG, this is just dialogue). Let me elaborate why: Ketu is here involved in starting KSY. Just like you, I would really like to read what this illness is about. Maybe a remedy for KSY could help these health problems to decrease. Let's see.

i dont agree with you on above statement regarding the ganesha pooja for

ladies let me clear you one point infact what else can portent a mother then a ganesha ?????even can have fight with Shiva...she has to

be first upto that level So Ganesha will protect him for sure.. agree? pooja of ganesha in bala rupa ...

>  > Sukra is also very seriously afflicted here by Mangal and Rahu (curse). Sukra/Mangal is quite heavy combination. Also Sukra/Chandra is not so well combination for genital organs especially in female chart. Sk and Ma are relating 7th and 8th bhava on lagna. This again sounds like health problem related to mentioned region. As I said, let's see what this problem is about.  shukra can create harmonal disorder too Good point thanks for note..>  > All you said about Lagna lord and its placement in Navamsa: very much true. But this is true due to fact that Mangal is Paka Lagna lord at the same time. Lagna-what "mother nature" gives us as natural predisposition, Lagna lord-applied intelligence, is meaning- how we treat it. "Subtract" this and you can get final result about health condition. (I am a living proof, my Lagna lord Budh is Neecha in Navamsa in 12th bhava, but I am also well known in my family as the only "lucky exception" in for headaches :) I have very strong paka lagna lord (lords actually, both exalted Ketu and Mangal, one of them is vargottama, both placed in kendra in Navamsa. Nothing can get in my way :):):):) I have twice escaped chickenpox, once Mononucleosis (Epstein-Bar virus). What were the odds?)i dont know much about your chart but i think you have not passed the nasrgika dasa of your lagna amsha lord that is in marna sthana and that is 7th and second from Ul lord .. let the time come.. > This girl (name sounds as female, sorry if I am wrong) is 29 years old now. 28/29 is related to Mangal which is defeated in Graha Yuda (same degree as Chandra, but lower longitude). What do you think about this?>  > Guru is very strong in 4th bhava. Mantra can pull her out of health problem.  you are right but mantresha is afflicted by 6th lord and sun in mrityubhaga but A5 is aspected by jupiter and sun so she is safe to give mantra she wil lbe dedicated ..> Regards,> Maja Strbac>  > Hari Om Tat Sat>  >  >  >  >  >  > > --- On Thu, 11/13/08, Deepak bhardwaj vaysadeva1008 wrote:> > Deepak bhardwaj vaysadeva1008 Re: health problems> sohamsa > Cc: leena14_bajaj Thursday, November 13, 2008, 9:00 PM> > > > > > > > > > > namskar leena > > > chander dasa is going which is making rudra yoga in the lagna lagna lord in neecha amsa getting neecha bhanga showing you head area under trouble .. or blood related disorder the 5th lord Surya in mirtyu bhaga in seconds house the badhka in rahu in 5th house along with AK varggotma satrun.. and this could be related to stomch or spine..if nothing out of these please clear which trouble you are suffering from other wise the chander is in ketu nakshtra which is badhka sthana and present dasa of chander can create problem along so the pooja of ganesha can bring good for you .... > > > regard>  > > --- On Wed, 12/11/08, leena14_bajaj <leena14_bajaj@ .co. in> wrote:> > leena14_bajaj <leena14_bajaj@ .co. in>> health problems> sohamsa@ .com> Wednesday, 12 November, 2008, 12:27 PM> > > > > Resp. sirs/madams, i am currently having some health problems. i want > to send my astro. details i.e. Leena/24.5.79/ 4.10am/del and know about > recovery of my health. kindly guide me as early as possible. regards.> > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.>

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Deepak, Namaste

I still don't see Leena's reply... never mind, we can talk in the meanwhile.

I think it will be easier for both of us to follow out further conversation if I copy/paste your comments. Here they are:

i dont agree with you on above statement regarding the ganesha pooja for ladies let me clear you one point infact what else can portent a mother then a ganesha ?????even can have fight with Shiva...she has to be first upto that level So Ganesha will protect him for sure.. agree? pooja of ganesha in bala rupa ...

I was already mentioning that I am not learned enough to give a proper remedy (though I must say that I was having lucky guesses few times which turned out as correct :) :) :). I am kind of... working on it. I am trying, at least. I honestly hope that I am not involved in dialogue with someone collecting knowledge from another tradition, because I don't want to say something wrong to you (once this has happened to me on the list... whenever I am having a dialogue about remedies, I can not tell which linage another person belongs to, so... All else I am able to recognize.).

So, you were mentioning Rudra yoga in your email, and Chandra MD started back in 2005... How would you relate this latest event (3 years later) regarding health (whichever the problem is) with this MD? Do you always choose Ganesha for every problem related to Chandra? I am familiar with this Purana, but I would just like to get a little bit more detailed explanation why you suggest this specific remedy. Can I ask you for it?

i dont know much about your chart but i think you have not passed the nasrgika dasa of your lagna amsha lord that is in marna sthana and that is 7th and second from Ul lord .. let the time come..

This sounds like you do know very much about my chart. :) Very much more than I have mentioned in my previous email (I never mentioned placements of Lagna, Guru or 12th lord in Rasi chart, necessary for UL calculation, so...). True for not passing this naisargika dasa yet. I needed a little time do "decode" what you tried to say here... "Lagna amsa lord". Were you aiming on Lagnamsa lord? This is Mangal. I was in that naisargika dasa some 23 years ago.

Though I can understand that all the time you were talking about Guru... Which is not my lagnamsa lord? But, Guru is Lagneshamsa lord (lord of rasi in Navamsa (amsa) where Rasi lagna lord (lagnesh) is placed. Lagnesh+amsa= Lagneshamsa). If we are talking about health issues, how would you interpret observing Lagneshamsa lord back again in Rasi chart in the very same position where it is originally placed in Rasi chart? I am not familiar with this technique... Is there any specific name for it? How we interpret it for health? I am familiar with Rasi Tulia Navamsa procedure, but in that case Guru would be observed in Karka in 11th bhava in Rasi chart. What kind of results can Guru as Lagneshamsa lord in MKS in Rasi chart bring related to my health? It is lord of 7th in Rasi chart, true, so what can Badhakes and Marakes in MKS bring

related to health issue (BTW this side of story related to Guru in MKS in my chart is the only side that comforts me, so I wan't to check if you are informed about the same rules)? Guru is lord of 2nd from UL, true... What this has to do with MY health?

As a matter of fact, there is one position on UL itself in my chart which can relate 2nd house from UL to me in one way, but I don't think you were aiming on this specific position. Fortunately, there is parivartana for this Guru... with exalted Ketu. ;)

you are right but mantresha is afflicted by 6th lord and sun in mrityubhaga but A5 is aspected by jupiter and sun so she is safe to give mantra she wil lbe dedicated ..

Mantra it self can be excellent solution here, but... is she going to get a proper mantra, it would be another issue...

Regards,

Maja Strbac

Hari Om Tat Sat

--- On Fri, 11/14/08, vaysadeva1008 <vaysadeva1008 wrote:

vaysadeva1008 <vaysadeva1008 Re: health problemssohamsa Date: Friday, November 14, 2008, 8:22 AM

dear Majacomments belowsohamsa@ .com, Maja Štrbac <majastrbacastro@ ...> wrote:>> > > Om Gurave Namah>  > Dear Deepak, Namaste>  > Very good point on 5th bhava and health problems related to this region. Also, Sani lords A6, has Rasi dristi on it, has Graha dristi on Badhak Rasi, and is joined Rahu terminating KSY. Nodal axis in KSY/KAY can confirm health problems related to Rasi where they are placed. Upper stomach region (other placements don’t give me impression like this health problem is related to cardiovascular issues). Additionally Guru has Rasi dristi and anubhava on Badhak rasi. Maybe liver...

For get to mention it could be hearth trouble also/>  > I do agree with you that timing illness is much easier when we know in advance what illness is about (at least I admit this is my case :)>  > I am kind of... not really a person who is learned enough to prescribe a remedy, but Ganesha pooja doesn’t sound good enough to me for this girl (no hard feelings please, I could be VERY WRONG, this is just dialogue). Let me elaborate why: Ketu is here involved in starting KSY. Just like you, I would really like to read what this illness is about. Maybe a remedy for KSY could help these health problems to decrease. Let's see.

i dont agree with you on above statement regarding the ganesha pooja for ladies let me clear you one point infact what else can portent a mother then a ganesha ?????even can have fight with Shiva...she has to be first upto that level So Ganesha will protect him for sure.. agree? pooja of ganesha in bala rupa ...> Â > Sukra is also very seriously afflicted here by Mangal and Rahu (curse). Sukra/Mangal is quite heavy combination. Also Sukra/Chandra is not so well combination for genital organs especially in female chart. Sk and Ma are relating 7th and 8th bhava on lagna. This again sounds like health problem related to mentioned region. As I said, let's see what this problem is

about.  shukra can create harmonal disorder too Good point thanks for note..>  > All you said about Lagna lord and its placement in Navamsa: very much true. But this is true due to fact that Mangal is Paka Lagna lord at the same time. Lagna-what "mother nature" gives us as natural predisposition, Lagna lord-applied intelligence, is meaning- how we treat it. "Subtract" this and you can get final result about health condition. (I am a living proof, my Lagna lord Budh is Neecha in Navamsa in 12th bhava, but I am also well known in my family as the only "lucky exception" in for headaches :) I have very strong paka lagna lord (lords actually, both exalted Ketu and Mangal, one of them is vargottama, both placed in kendra in Navamsa. Nothing can get in my way :):):):) I have twice escaped chickenpox, once Mononucleosis (Epstein-Bar virus). What were the

odds?)i dont know much about your chart but i think you have not passed the nasrgika dasa of your lagna amsha lord that is in marna sthana and that is 7th and second from Ul lord .. let the time come.. > This girl (name sounds as female, sorry if I am wrong) is 29 years old now. 28/29 is related to Mangal which is defeated in Graha Yuda (same degree as Chandra, but lower longitude). What do you think about this?> Â > Guru is very strong in 4th bhava. Mantra can pull her out of health problem. Â you are right but mantresha is afflicted by 6th lord and sun in mrityubhaga but A5 is aspected by jupiter and sun so she is safe to give mantra she wil lbe dedicated ..>

Regards,> Maja Strbac> Â > Hari Om Tat Sat> Â > Â > Â > Â > Â > Â > > --- On Thu, 11/13/08, Deepak bhardwaj vaysadeva1008@ ... wrote:> > Deepak bhardwaj vaysadeva1008@ ...> Re: health problems> sohamsa@ .com> Cc: leena14_bajaj@ ...> Thursday, November 13, 2008, 9:00 PM> > > > > > > > > > > namskar leena > > > chander dasa is going which is making rudra yoga in the lagna lagna lord in neecha amsa getting neecha bhanga showing you head area under trouble .. or blood related disorder the 5th lord Surya in mirtyu bhaga in seconds house the badhka in rahu in 5th house along with AK varggotma satrun.. and this could be related to stomch or

spine..if nothing out of these please clear which trouble you are suffering from other wise the chander is in ketu nakshtra which is badhka sthana and present dasa of chander can create problem along so the pooja of ganesha can bring good for you .... > > > regard> Â > > --- On Wed, 12/11/08, leena14_bajaj <leena14_bajaj@ .co. in> wrote:> > leena14_bajaj <leena14_bajaj@ .co. in>> health problems> sohamsa@ .com> Wednesday, 12 November, 2008, 12:27 PM> > > > > Resp. sirs/madams, i am currently having some health problems. i want > to send my astro. details i.e. Leena/24.5.79/ 4.10am/del and know about > recovery of my health. kindly guide me as early as possible. regards.> > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and

enjoy! Invite them now.>

Dear Ansuman Ji,

Till 24-9-2009 you may have following type of diseases:

· generalized morning stiffness

· joint pain

· rheumatoid arthritis

· mixed connective tissue disease

· skin rashes

· subcutaneous nodules (skin bumps)

· multiple sclerosis

· amyotropic lateral sclerosis

· neurological symptoms

· ringing in the ears

· burning and numbness sensations

· dry eyes and mouth

· immune dysfunction

· axillary lymph node swelling

· digestive disorders

· malnutrition

· leaky gut syndrome

· dysbiosis

· yeast and pathogenic bacteria infections

· chronic fatigue

· depression

· circulatory diseases

· atherosclerosis

But they will be arrested by medication or astrological upays.

Astroguruji

=======================================

Ansuman Pani <ansuman_pani wrote:

Namaste Guruji,

My name is Ansuman.

I was born on the sixth of June 1973 time 22:10 PM

Birth place - Berhampur , Orissa.

Please let me know if I have any health related problems in the near

future.

Best regards

Ansuman

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

*om namo bhagavate narasimhaya*

Dear Astroguru , Namaskar

Please provide Jyotish explanation besides your predictions as its forum

for learning.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

-----------------------------

http://rohinaa.com

rafal

Share Guruji pisze:

>

> Dear Ansuman Ji,

>

> Till 24-9-2009 you may have following type of diseases:

> · generalized morning stiffness

> · joint pain

> · rheumatoid arthritis

> · mixed connective tissue disease

> · skin rashes

> · subcutaneous nodules (skin bumps)

> · multiple sclerosis

> · amyotropic lateral sclerosis

> · neurological symptoms

> · ringing in the ears

> · burning and numbness sensations

> · dry eyes and mouth

> · immune dysfunction

> · axillary lymph node swelling

> · digestive disorders

> · malnutrition

> · leaky gut syndrome

> · dysbiosis

> · yeast and pathogenic bacteria infections

> · chronic fatigue

> · depression

> · circulatory diseases

> · atherosclerosis

> But they will be arrested by medication or astrological upays.

>

> Astroguruji

> ============ ========= ========= =========

>

> Ansuman Pani <ansuman_pani@ .co. uk

> <ansuman_pani%40.co.uk>> wrote:

> Namaste Guruji,

> My name is Ansuman.

> I was born on the sixth of June 1973 time 22:10 PM

> Birth place - Berhampur , Orissa.

> Please let me know if I have any health related problems in the near

> future.

>

> Best regards

> Ansuman

>

> ------------ --------- --------- ---

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

>

>

• 4 months later...
Guest guest

Hello Sudevi,

I add my replies to your questions in your message appended below.

Best wishes.

-

Sudevi Sundari

Astrology Group

Friday, March 27, 2009 6:48 PM

health problems

Hello Professor,

My uncle has diabetes and high blood pressure. It has been predicted in the

past that he may not live past his upcoming Ketu Period which starts Nov 2013.

What measures can be taken to allow him to live his full potential both in

health & spiritual life?

ASTRAL REMEDIES.

Can all his FBs be strengthened? Meaning is there any reason why any one of

them shouldn't be?

YES. FBs CAN ALWAYS BE STRENGTHENED.

Is Venus most important to strengthen for health & " charm " as a spiritual

teacher?

VENUS IS STRONG IN THE CHART.

Is Jupiter most important for his connection with his gurus and to be better

guru himself?

YES.

BTW, the jyotish tools software isnt counting the DST of 1 hour,

www.yournetastrologer.com did it correctly.

JYOTISH TOOLS ONE HAS TO GIVE DST INFO.

Sajjan Swami

Jan 01 1941

430am

Mexico City, Mexico

Regards,

Sudevi dasi

Guest guest

Thanks Professor,

So, would strengthening of Sun be best to help longevity?  If Venus is Strong

then what planetary influence is causing help problems? 

Regards,

Sudevi dasi

SIHA <vkchoudhry

Friday, March 27, 2009 7:46:45 PM

Re: health problems

Hello Sudevi,

Best wishes.

-

Sudevi Sundari

Astrology Group

health problems

Hello Professor,

My uncle has diabetes and high blood pressure. It has been predicted in the past

that he may not live past his upcoming Ketu Period which starts Nov 2013. What

measures can be taken to allow him to live his full potential both in health &

spiritual life?

ASTRAL REMEDIES.

Can all his FBs be strengthened? Meaning is there any reason why any one of them

shouldn't be?

teacher?

guru himself?

YES.

www.yournetastrolog er.com did it correctly.

Sajjan Swami

Jan 01 1941

430am

Mexico City, Mexico

Regards,

Sudevi dasi

Guest guest

Hello Sudevi,

The planets Sun, Moon and Saturn are weak in his chart. Strengthening these

and propitiation of Rahu and Ketu are likely to help.

Best wishes.

-

Sudevi Sundari

Saturday, March 28, 2009 5:51 AM

Thanks Professor,

So, would strengthening of Sun be best to help longevity? If Venus is Strong

then what planetary influence is causing help problems?

Regards,

Sudevi dasi

SIHA <vkchoudhry

Friday, March 27, 2009 7:46:45 PM

Hello Sudevi,

Best wishes.

-

Sudevi Sundari

Astrology Group

health problems

Hello Professor,

My uncle has diabetes and high blood pressure. It has been predicted in the

past that he may not live past his upcoming Ketu Period which starts Nov 2013.

What measures can be taken to allow him to live his full potential both in

health & spiritual life?

ASTRAL REMEDIES.

Can all his FBs be strengthened? Meaning is there any reason why any one of

them shouldn't be?

teacher?

guru himself?

YES.

www.yournetastrolog er.com did it correctly.

Sajjan Swami

Jan 01 1941

430am

Mexico City, Mexico

Regards,

Sudevi dasi

• 6 months later...

Hello Abhishek,

The placement of Venus in your sixth house in the natal chart, transit Jupiter

in the sixth house and other multiple transit influences cause the problems.

Things are likely to be start improving with the help of astral remedies in a

couple of months.

-

frankie991111

Sunday, October 11, 2009 3:26 PM

Health Problems

Hello Sir,

I have been facing health problems since 2005 continuously primarily

Digestive,Urinary and now i am facing the spine trouble also.

The health issues appear chronic and have hampered my goals in life and there

is wasteful expenditure.

My birth details are as follows

Abhishek Srivastav

DOB: 6TH march 1984

Time of birth : 5:08 PM

Place of Birth: Ludhiana (Punjab)(75E52 & 30N56)

According to SA Approach why is this happening with my health and the reason

for this chronic illness i.e. the arrangement of planets causing the trouble.

Your help will be deeply appreciated.