IndiaDivine.org

please suggest me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Hirak,

You can do it by reading the readers 1 to 6 which have been written on Kp astrology.

Though principles given in each reader is same and have been elaborated a lot. I will suggest you to kindly start with "astrosecrets part 1 " by Mr. Shanmugham published by Krishman and Co. You will get a good introduction to Kp in one go. And then read the readers 3-4-5-6 which will give you a good insight.

While reading any new system you will confront confusions. For which this forum will help you out. You also go through the mails from various members and also send your doubts.

Your sincere efforts will certainly pay off.

As you have said that you have some knowledge of basic vedic astrology, I will suggest you one approach which I think is necessary if you want to help people.

Basically it is seen that when a person starts with astrology, he wants to jump to the predictive part as soon as possible. It is seen that people skip most of the basics. It is suggested that devote sufficient time and efforts to learn the significance of he planets and signs along with nakshtras. Learn as many basics of of astrology. Your understanding and skills will certainly improve. One must be patient in approach. In your engg terms if I say, you can not solve tough numericals untill you are well versed with the basic formulas of physics and mathematics. You can easily solve multi-formulae problems when you know the basics. Apply the same principal in astrology too. And yes, kp is the right branch. I even say that KP is the ultra-sonography of the natal chart.

Good Luck,

Anurodh.hirakbasak <hirakbasak wrote:

I am an engineer and doing my MBA. I want to know whether it ispossible for me to acquire the knowledge of astrology to a greatextent. I don't want to take astrology as my profession but only wantto help people by guiding them in their future path of life.I know some Vedic astrology but am fascinated by the accuracy andpin-pointedness of K.P astrology. I want to learn K.P astrology.Please suggest me the ways to do that.My DOB- 4th August, 1981Time of Birth-9:21 P.MPlace of Birth-Calcutta, India

• 4 years later...

which stone is suitable for me for carrier point-of-view. i have no

job.please

suggest me remedies for getting job.

presently i wear emrald in little finger right hand.

my birth detail is given below

my dob is 21 march 1974

birth time 20:00( 8 pm)

birth place gwalior ( madhya pradesh )

longitude and latitude is 78e10, 26n13

Please be 100% sure of your time of birth.  A mere 10 minutes forward changes

your ascendant.  Mercury become lord of 12 house. So please perform a birth

time recitification before wearing gem stones to  avoid further strenthening of

your specific malefics

All the best

Praveen

sanjeev verma <gwl2k62

Fri, February 26, 2010 11:51:44 PM

please suggest me

which stone is suitable for me for carrier point-of-view. i have no

job.please

suggest me remedies for getting job.

presently i wear emrald in little finger right hand.

my birth detail is given below

my dob is 21 march 1974

birth time 20:00( 8 pm)

birth place gwalior ( madhya pradesh )

longitude and latitude is 78e10, 26n13