> Prem Chopra

>

> My Weblink is Just Click Me

>

> vishalgreat28 <vishalgreat28 wrote:

> Name : Vishal

> Sex : Male

> DOB : 28/09/1978

> Place: Aurangabad (Maharashtra, India)

> Time: 5.30 pm

> Rashi: Karka

> Lagna:Kumbha

> Question : When will i get married?

>

>

> Don't be flakey. Get Mail for Mobile and

> always stay connected to friends.

>

>

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

Dear sunil,

Hari OM

Your range of Birth time is about one hour.It makes prediction from natal KP

a formidable task.

Astrologer on list can attempt to answer you

about marriage timing , if you give a number 1-249 for the question asked.

I was inspired to draw a prasna chart by Traditional system at 11:0:15 on 11June 2007 at 27N11 & 78E02.

Immediate marriage is not seen.There is poorn ithasal between sun and saturn so marriage is assured.Venus karka of marriage is in Xii with saturn .Ketu is in lagna,It shows , you yourself has not agreed

for the event for faulty decision.

You can expect marriage in around one and half year as lagna has passed to ThirdNavamsa .SUN shows Ayan a period of six month giving a marriage after 3X6=18 month about.

For KP Please post number with question and address to some astrologer who is willing to give you free prediction,

OM TAT SAT

-

sunil kumar

Sunday, June 10, 2007 6:12 AM

When will I get married?

When will I get married?

DOB:12-JUL-1978Time: 14:00 to 15:00PMPlace:Bapatla,Andhra Pradesh

Best Regards.

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Guest guest

Dear Sunil, try to be more clear about your birth time as there is a lot of diffrence in the birth time provided by you. Sharon sunil kumar <sunilkurt wrote: When will I get married? DOB:12-JUL-1978Time: 14:00 to 15:00PMPlace:Bapatla,Andhra Pradesh Best Regards. Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

Guest guest

it is impossible to answer ur question. bekas exact time is needed in kp system pls sent ur exact birth time with best wishes sampa mitrasunil kumar <sunilkurt wrote: When will I get married? DOB:12-JUL-1978Time: 14:00 to 15:00PMPlace:Bapatla,Andhra Pradesh Best Regards. Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Looking for people who are YOUR TYPE? Find them here!

Guest guest

Dear Sirs The native could give a number (between 1 to 249) to sort out this issue. Regards MK Viswanathsampa mitra <sampa_mitra2000 wrote: it is impossible to answer ur question. bekas exact time is needed in kp system pls sent ur exact birth time with best wishes sampa mitrasunil kumar <sunilkurt > wrote: When will I get married? DOB:12-JUL-1978Time: 14:00 to 15:00PMPlace:Bapatla,Andhra Pradesh Best Regards. Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase. Looking for people who are YOUR TYPE? Find them here!

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how!

Guest guest

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste Sampa Ji,

I agree with you : without an accurate birth time, the analysis will

be difficult and prediction may not be accurate. In that kind of

situations, I would take the help of Prashna Chart for that you have

to ask the native to provide a number. So see if you can get a

Number from this native and cast a Prashna Chart and you can then

give the answer. This is just my thought and you are free to choose

the way you want to approach to the chart analysis.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

, sampa mitra <sampa_mitra2000

wrote:

it is impossible to answer ur question. bekas exact time is needed

in kp system

pls sent ur exact birth time

with best wishes

sampa mitra

sunil kumar <sunilkurt wrote:

When will I get married?

DOB:12-JUL-1978

Time: 14:00 to 15:00PM

Place:Bapatla,Andhra Pradesh

Best Regards.

Guest guest

Dear Raghunath Rao,

Nameste,

The number for this querry is 87.

You Both can post your findings for the benifit of querent and student alike.

with regards & best wishes.

-

Raghunatha Rao Nemani

Saturday, June 16, 2007 8:08 PM

Re: When will I get married?

Om Krishna GuruNamaste Sampa Ji,I agree with you : without an accurate birth time, the analysis will be difficult and prediction may not be accurate. In that kind of situations, I would take the help of Prashna Chart for that you have to ask the native to provide a number. So see if you can get a Number from this native and cast a Prashna Chart and you can then give the answer. This is just my thought and you are free to choose the way you want to approach to the chart analysis.RegardsRaghunatha Rao , sampa mitra <sampa_mitra2000 wrote:it is impossible to answer ur question. bekas exact time is needed in kp systempls sent ur exact birth timewith best wishessampa mitrasunil kumar <sunilkurt wrote:When will I get married?DOB:12-JUL-1978Time: 14:00 to 15:00PMPlace:Bapatla,Andhra PradeshBest Regards.

Guest guest

sampa ji, when will i be an successful business lady or i do job or both. my date of birth is 25-11-1983, time 3-12 AM, glasgow(UK) rajiRaghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 wrote: Om Krishna GuruNamaste Sampa Ji,I agree with you : without an accurate birth time, the analysis will be difficult and prediction may not be accurate. In that kind of situations, I would take the help of Prashna Chart for that you have to ask the native to provide a

number. So see if you can get a Number from this native and cast a Prashna Chart and you can then give the answer. This is just my thought and you are free to choose the way you want to approach to the chart analysis.RegardsRaghunatha Rao , sampa mitra <sampa_mitra2000 wrote:it is impossible to answer ur question. bekas exact time is needed in kp systempls sent ur exact birth timewith best wishessampa mitrasunil kumar <sunilkurt wrote:When will I get married?DOB:12-JUL-1978Time: 14:00 to 15:00PMPlace:Bapatla,Andhra PradeshBest Regards.

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Guest guest

dear sir thank u today is a red letter day in my life bekas i got certificate from KP SARI chennai give me ur bless take my pranam sir sir i dont know sir hariharanji,s mail ID, if u know pls sent me with regards sampaRaghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 wrote: Om Krishna GuruNamaste Sampa Ji,I agree with you : without an accurate birth time, the analysis will be difficult and prediction

may not be accurate. In that kind of situations, I would take the help of Prashna Chart for that you have to ask the native to provide a number. So see if you can get a Number from this native and cast a Prashna Chart and you can then give the answer. This is just my thought and you are free to choose the way you want to approach to the chart analysis.RegardsRaghunatha Rao , sampa mitra <sampa_mitra2000 wrote:it is impossible to answer ur question. bekas exact time is needed in kp systempls sent ur exact birth timewith best wishessampa mitrasunil kumar <sunilkurt wrote:When will I get married?DOB:12-JUL-1978Time: 14:00 to 15:00PMPlace:Bapatla,Andhra PradeshBest Regards.

Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

My number is #110Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 wrote: Om Krishna GuruNamaste Sampa Ji,I agree with you : without an accurate birth time, the analysis will be difficult and prediction may not be accurate. In that kind of situations, I would take the help of Prashna Chart for that you have to ask the native to provide a number. So see if you can get a Number from this native and cast a Prashna Chart and you can then give the answer. This is just my thought and you are free to

choose the way you want to approach to the chart analysis.RegardsRaghunatha Rao , sampa mitra <sampa_mitra2000 wrote:it is impossible to answer ur question. bekas exact time is needed in kp systempls sent ur exact birth timewith best wishessampa mitrasunil kumar <sunilkurt wrote:When will I get married?DOB:12-JUL-1978Time: 14:00 to 15:00PMPlace:Bapatla,Andhra PradeshBest Regards.

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Guest guest

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste Srivastava Ji,

Thanks for the note. Are you the querient ? I prefer to take the

questions directly from the natives whenever they can ask directly

to me. So I will not take your question on behalf of this native.

Sampa Ji got the number directly from the querient so let us wait

for his answer, as he requested for the number, or you may want to

try also, if your time permits. Tomorrow, I am leaving for Europe

for 2 weeks on vaction with my family, so I will attempt if this is

not answered upon my return and time availability.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

, <swami wrote:

>

> Dear Raghunath Rao,

> Nameste,

> The number for this querry is 87.

> You Both can post your findings for the benifit of querent and

student alike.

> with regards & best wishes.

> -

> Raghunatha Rao Nemani

>

> Saturday, June 16, 2007 8:08 PM

> Re: When will I get married?

>

>

> Om Krishna Guru

>

> Namaste Sampa Ji,

>

> I agree with you : without an accurate birth time, the analysis

will

> be difficult and prediction may not be accurate. In that kind of

> situations, I would take the help of Prashna Chart for that you

have

> to ask the native to provide a number. So see if you can get a

> Number from this native and cast a Prashna Chart and you can

then

> give the answer. This is just my thought and you are free to

choose

> the way you want to approach to the chart analysis.

>

> Regards

> Raghunatha Rao

>

> , sampa mitra

<sampa_mitra2000@>

> wrote:

> it is impossible to answer ur question. bekas exact time is

needed

> in kp system

> pls sent ur exact birth time

> with best wishes

> sampa mitra

>

> sunil kumar <sunilkurt@> wrote:

> When will I get married?

>

> DOB:12-JUL-1978

> Time: 14:00 to 15:00PM

> Place:Bapatla,Andhra Pradesh

>

> Best Regards.

>

Guest guest

Om Krishna Guru

Namaste Sampa Ji,

Congratulations on securing your certificate from KP SARI, Chennai.

I do not have K. Hariharan Ji's e-mail address but his brother

K.subramaniam's e-mail address is : k_subramaniam_2004

So write to him he may provide the contact details which you are

looking for.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

, sampa mitra <sampa_mitra2000

wrote:

dear sir

thank u

today is a red letter day in my life

bekas i got certificate from KP SARI chennai

give me ur bless

take my pranam sir

sir i dont know sir hariharanji,s mail ID, if u know pls sent me

with regards

sampa

Guest guest

Dear Raghunath Rao ji,

Perhaps you are acqainted with me a little.

Such simple mistake I can not commit,I knew for horary number should come from

querent.And it was so.The number I conveyed came from him only .I am busy in some other assignment

so , I thought you both or either can help the person.

Incidently He offered again other number now?.It becomes interesting exercise.

I will watch for posting from Sampa ji and yours.After my assignment i shall work out and wait for outcome.

Wish you best of journey with your family

Swami_rcs.

-

Raghunatha Rao Nemani

Sunday, June 17, 2007 4:37 PM

Re: When will I get married?

Om Krishna GuruNamaste Srivastava Ji,Thanks for the note. Are you the querient ? I prefer to take the questions directly from the natives whenever they can ask directly to me. So I will not take your question on behalf of this native. Sampa Ji got the number directly from the querient so let us wait for his answer, as he requested for the number, or you may want to try also, if your time permits. Tomorrow, I am leaving for Europe for 2 weeks on vaction with my family, so I will attempt if this is not answered upon my return and time availability.RegardsRaghunatha Rao , <swami wrote:>> Dear Raghunath Rao,> Nameste,> The number for this querry is 87.> You Both can post your findings for the benifit of querent and student alike.> with regards & best wishes.> - > Raghunatha Rao Nemani > > Saturday, June 16, 2007 8:08 PM> Re: When will I get married?> > > Om Krishna Guru> > Namaste Sampa Ji,> > I agree with you : without an accurate birth time, the analysis will > be difficult and prediction may not be accurate. In that kind of > situations, I would take the help of Prashna Chart for that you have > to ask the native to provide a number. So see if you can get a > Number from this native and cast a Prashna Chart and you can then > give the answer. This is just my thought and you are free to choose > the way you want to approach to the chart analysis.> > Regards> Raghunatha Rao> > , sampa mitra <sampa_mitra2000@> > wrote:> it is impossible to answer ur question. bekas exact time is needed > in kp system> pls sent ur exact birth time> with best wishes> sampa mitra> > sunil kumar <sunilkurt@> wrote:> When will I get married?> > DOB:12-JUL-1978> Time: 14:00 to 15:00PM> Place:Bapatla,Andhra Pradesh> > Best Regards.>

Guest guest

respected sir , realy u r great, i am right in my path bekas i selected u as my guru. u r a person who is respected by all i am proud of u thanx a lot wish u good luck , and a long long life with regards sampaRaghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 wrote: Om Krishna GuruNamaste Sampa Ji,Congratulations on securing your certificate from KP SARI, Chennai.I do not have K. Hariharan Ji's e-mail address but his brother

K.subramaniam's e-mail address is : k_subramaniam_2004 So write to him he may provide the contact details which you are looking for.RegardsRaghunatha Rao , sampa mitra <sampa_mitra2000 wrote:dear sir thank utoday is a red letter day in my lifebekas i got certificate from KP SARI chennaigive me ur blesstake my pranam sirsir i dont know sir hariharanji,s mail ID, if u know pls sent mewith regardssampa

Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage on Mail. Click here for happy ending!

Guest guest

My number is #110 Best Regards.sunil kumar <sunilkurt wrote: My number is #110Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 > wrote: Om Krishna GuruNamaste Sampa Ji,I agree with you : without an accurate birth time, the analysis will be difficult and prediction may not be accurate. In that kind of situations,

I would take the help of Prashna Chart for that you have to ask the native to provide a number. So see if you can get a Number from this native and cast a Prashna Chart and you can then give the answer. This is just my thought and you are free to choose the way you want to approach to the chart analysis.RegardsRaghunatha Rao , sampa mitra <sampa_mitra2000 wrote:it is impossible to answer ur question. bekas exact time is needed in kp systempls sent ur exact birth timewith best wishessampa mitrasunil kumar <sunilkurt wrote:When will I get married?DOB:12-JUL-1978Time: 14:00 to 15:00PMPlace:Bapatla,Andhra PradeshBest Regards. Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Guest guest

dear sunilji i watch the mail today, u gave a no. 110, pls wait, for 2days i will give u answer with regards sampa mitrasunil kumar <sunilkurt wrote: My number is #110Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 > wrote: Om Krishna GuruNamaste Sampa Ji,I agree with you : without an accurate birth time, the

analysis will be difficult and prediction may not be accurate. In that kind of situations, I would take the help of Prashna Chart for that you have to ask the native to provide a number. So see if you can get a Number from this native and cast a Prashna Chart and you can then give the answer. This is just my thought and you are free to choose the way you want to approach to the chart analysis.RegardsRaghunatha Rao , sampa mitra <sampa_mitra2000 wrote:it is impossible to answer ur question. bekas exact time is needed in kp systempls sent ur exact birth timewith best wishessampa mitrasunil kumar <sunilkurt wrote:When will I get married?DOB:12-JUL-1978Time: 14:00 to 15:00PMPlace:Bapatla,Andhra PradeshBest Regards. Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Guest guest

dear i make the horrary chart as per ur given no. 110 marriage is promised ur 7th sub lord is merc. merc is in the star of rahu, rahu is a significator of 2,7,11 now ur dasa is ketu, bhukti is rahu, and antara is sun, next antara is moon that time is good for ur marriage so i can say as a student of kp system ur marriage will celebrate in ketu dasa , rahu bhukti and moon antara. wish u good luck withregards sampa mitrasunil kumar <sunilkurt wrote: My number is #110Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 > wrote: Om Krishna GuruNamaste Sampa Ji,I agree with you : without an accurate birth time, the analysis will be difficult and prediction may not be accurate. In that kind of situations, I would take the help of Prashna Chart for that you have to ask the native to provide a number. So see if you can get a Number from this native and cast a Prashna Chart and you can then give the answer. This is just my thought and you are free to choose the way you want to approach to the chart analysis.RegardsRaghunatha Rao , sampa mitra <sampa_mitra2000 wrote:it is impossible to answer ur

question. bekas exact time is needed in kp systempls sent ur exact birth timewith best wishessampa mitrasunil kumar <sunilkurt wrote:When will I get married?DOB:12-JUL-1978Time: 14:00 to 15:00PMPlace:Bapatla,Andhra PradeshBest Regards. Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Dear Guruji, When will I get next antara moon? Best Regards. sampa mitra <sampa_mitra2000 wrote: dear i make the horrary chart as per ur given no. 110 marriage is promised ur 7th sub lord is merc. merc is in the star of rahu, rahu is a significator of 2,7,11 now ur dasa is ketu, bhukti is rahu, and antara is sun, next antara is moon that time is good for ur marriage so i can

say as a student of kp system ur marriage will celebrate in ketu dasa , rahu bhukti and moon antara. wish u good luck withregards sampa mitrasunil kumar <sunilkurt > wrote: My number is #110Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 > wrote: Om Krishna GuruNamaste Sampa Ji,I agree with you : without an accurate birth time, the analysis will be difficult and prediction may not be accurate. In that kind of situations, I would take the help of Prashna Chart for that you have to ask the native to provide a number. So see if you can get a Number from this native and cast a Prashna Chart and you can then give the

answer. This is just my thought and you are free to choose the way you want to approach to the chart analysis.RegardsRaghunatha Rao , sampa mitra <sampa_mitra2000 wrote:it is impossible to answer ur question. bekas exact time is needed in kp systempls sent ur exact birth timewith best wishessampa mitrasunil kumar <sunilkurt wrote:When will I get married?DOB:12-JUL-1978Time: 14:00 to 15:00PMPlace:Bapatla,Andhra PradeshBest Regards. Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase. Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.

Guest guest

Always give some details for verification. You haven't mentioned even your

sex. You will get a beautiful, cultured and beautiful wife from a family of

high status. Please give detailed information (striking positive and

negative features) about your father which I require urgently

for verification of some astrological principle.

P.Kumar

On 6/6/07, Manmeet <msm_uh wrote:

>

> I am almost 26 now, I am worried about my marriage. Please comment!

>

> My horoscope details are below

>

> Birth 12th June 1981

> Place: Bhopal, M.P. , India

> Time: 1:59 PM

>

> Thanks,

>

> Manmeet

>

>

> Download prohibited? No problem! CHAT from any browser, without download.

>

>

• 9 months later...
Guest guest

Dear Mr Anand Hope you are in best of your health and spirits

Indications are after AUg 2008 for getting married in the forthcoming sub period of weak benefic Jupiter. In your case many planets are weak and wearing of Kavach would expedite the process. For obtaining the Kavach & astral remedies refer http://www.mywebastrologer.com/kavach.asp

With Best Wishes Narinder Junejawww.MyWebAstrologer.com K-3/22, Basement, DLF phase-2,Gurgaon-122002, Haryana.INDIA

-

anand kolam

Sunday, April 13, 2008 7:57 PM

When will i get married?

Resected Sirs,

Please tell me when will i get married.My birth details are

Date of Birth:18/09/1979

Place of Birth:Salem(TamilNadu),India

Time of Birth:18:08 IST

Thanks and Regards

Anand

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Namaskar-

I would like to know when will i get married and how will the marriage be? I had

only one previous relationship which lasted 3 years and ended in early 2009

(this was due to parental opposition from his side). My birth details are below:

DOB: 17 March 1985

Time: 13.27

Place: Visalia, California - USA

Thanks & Regards,

*Pooja*

Guest guest

Dear Pooja,

Don't you wish to take a bit of time off in order to recuperate? You must still

be in that vulnerable phase when one is said to be on the " rebound " relationally

speaking. Don't rush it, you are still very young! And please don't take this

unctorial advice in the wrong spirit.

Take care,

RR_,

, " p_sha85 " <p_sha85 wrote:

>

> Namaskar-

>

> I would like to know when will i get married and how will the marriage be? I

had only one previous relationship which lasted 3 years and ended in early 2009

(this was due to parental opposition from his side). My birth details are below:

>

> DOB: 17 March 1985

> Time: 13.27

> Place: Visalia, California - USA

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

>

> *Pooja*

>

Guest guest

Hi-

Thank you for your concern and advice. I have taken a long time to recuperate

and i feel its time to move on now. It was a painful breakup but if i dont try

to move on then i will only stay stuck and i dont want to do that. Therefore, i

wanted to know what is on the horizon for me in terms of marriage.

Anyways, thanks again. Tc

Regards,

*Pooja*

, " rohinicrystal " <jyotish_vani

wrote:

>

> Dear Pooja,

>

> Don't you wish to take a bit of time off in order to recuperate? You must

still be in that vulnerable phase when one is said to be on the " rebound "

relationally speaking. Don't rush it, you are still very young! And please don't

take this unctorial advice in the wrong spirit.

>

> Take care,

>

> RR_,

>

> , " p_sha85 " <p_sha85@> wrote:

> >

> > Namaskar-

> >

> > I would like to know when will i get married and how will the marriage be? I

> >

> > DOB: 17 March 1985

> > Time: 13.27

> > Place: Visalia, California - USA

> >

> > Thanks & Regards,

> >

> >

> > *Pooja*

> >

>

Guest guest

Respected members-

Can anyone please provide some insight into my question? I would really

appreciate it and it would bring me peace of mind. My details and question are

below. Kindly let me know the answer. Thanks so much!

Regards,

*Pooja*

, " p_sha85 " <p_sha85 wrote:

>

> Namaskar-

>

> I would like to know when will i get married and how will the marriage be? I

>

> DOB: 17 March 1985

> Time: 13.27

> Place: Visalia, California - USA

>

> Thanks & Regards,

>

>

> *Pooja*

>