IndiaDivine.org

Sonia Gandhi Wins !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sreenad & Friends, In confirmity with the fndings of Solar Return chart of Mrs Sonia Gandhi (Please go through the my message to the list appended below) Sonia won with impressive margin (More than 4Lakhs ) Madhu N Nair VYASAJI <vyasatvm wrote: Sreenadh & Friends, Horoscopic Data of Sonia Gandhi Date of Birth -----9 Dec 1946 City--Orbassano Turin, Italy Time ---21:36 Asc--24Cn58 DBA-Me/Ra/Me Since I cannot vouchsafe for the accuracy of the given birth time, I chose to cast a Solar Return chart for her last birthday for her current place of dwelling, viz, Delhi. This gives 29Lib18 as Ascendant

with Jupiter her natal 6L(Competition) posited in the rising sign , pointing to the electoral battle she may undergo in this year. Venus, the Asc lord of SR chart is well placed in an angle with its dispositor moving to 10th, another angle and aspecting 4th , thereby fortifying the 4th house matters.On the election date , that is, 8th of May, Tr. Sun will be moving in 7th ,another angle , that is incidentally its exaltation sign and within 6* orb short of descendant .Ven, the Asc lord in Transit will be in 6H (Competition) incidentally, its exaltation sign, on the date of election and will form a Kshetra parivarthana Yoga with Tr. Jupiter traversing the Ascendant.This clearly shows her fighting strength and with this type of positive planetary alignment, I believe Sonia will win the election with impressive margin.

Comments most welcome Madhu N Nair Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Get amazing travel prices for air and hotel in one click on FareChase