IndiaDivine.org

VS- Anizham Thula Maasam-To Vijay Das Pradeep

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Vijay, The Anizham nakshatram was disclosed by Azhikutty, sister of VS, who is pretty old and is on the threhold of senility, and can't even remember things properly, to Malayala Manorama scribe Jayachandran Elangath . As you mentioned correctly even the date of birth flashed in dailies corroborates only with the Sathabhishak Nakshatra taken by me , ofcourse it was Thulamasam ,and the guy who gave the details is an ardent fan of comrade and says he had taken much pains to gather the same from some of VS's close relative.Moreover, the data received was in Nazhika Vinazhika and the style and syntax of writing was in agreement with the manner in which traditional astrologers of yester years used to write.To be frank, I do'nt think, the guy being a sincere well -wisher of comrade VS will give an erroneous data as he stand to gain nothing from it. Thanks Best Wishes Madhu N Nair

vijayadas_pradeep <vijayadas_pradeep wrote: Dear Madhu jiI have found newspapers quoting sister of VS - ''Thula MaasathileyAnizham'' - Sun in Libra and Moon in Scorpio.But the date of birth 20th October 1923, is not conforming to the abovesaid.Kindly verify.ThanksPradeep

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

Dear Madhu ji

I trust your source.Also mothers death,fathers death,Ve/Me giving

authority etc are verifiable from the chart.4th lord and karaka for

mother moon is in ascendant afflicted by Ketu.Karaka for father Sun

debilitated in the 9th,associating maraka jupiter(from la/mo) -fathers

expiry in Guru dasha etc are in line.Ve a yogakaraka for Aquarius,has

given 5 years of Opposition leadership,and now chief ministership.Me

being the 5th lord is exalted and forming Rajayogas.Being in 8th we can

foresee problems and troubles - can we expect troubles during Ve-Ke?

4th lords affliction can show breaks in education.Sun' s debilitation

,though getting neechabhanga -has denied Ruling Positions(never

minister) -except for the,current position.

Thanks

Pradeep

, VYASAJI <vyasatvm

wrote:

>

> Dear Vijay,

> The Anizham nakshatram was disclosed by Azhikutty, sister of VS, who

is pretty old and is on the threhold of senility, and can't even

remember things properly, to Malayala Manorama scribe Jayachandran

Elangath . As you mentioned correctly even the date of birth flashed in

dailies corroborates only with the Sathabhishak Nakshatra taken by me ,

ofcourse it was Thulamasam ,and the guy who gave the details is an

ardent fan of comrade and says he had taken much pains to gather the

same from some of VS's close relative.Moreover, the data received was in

Nazhika Vinazhika and the style and syntax of writing was in agreement

with the manner in which traditional astrologers of yester years used to

write.To be frank, I do'nt think, the guy being a sincere well -wisher

of comrade VS will give an erroneous data as he stand to gain nothing

from it.

> Thanks

> Best Wishes

> Madhu N Nair

> vijayadas_pradeep vijayadas_pradeep wrote:

>

> Dear Madhu ji

>

> I have found newspapers quoting sister of VS - ''Thula Maasathiley

> Anizham'' - Sun in Libra and Moon in Scorpio.

> But the date of birth 20th October 1923, is not conforming to the

above

> said.Kindly verify.

>

> Thanks

> Pradeep

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Vijay, Your analysis is incisive,to the point and very correct.Thankyou very much for your abiding interest in comrade VS's chart The Best Madhu N Nair vijayadas_pradeep <vijayadas_pradeep wrote: Dear Madhu jiI trust your source.Also mothers death,fathers death,Ve/Me givingauthority etc are verifiable from the chart.4th lord and karaka formother moon is in ascendant afflicted by Ketu.Karaka for father Sundebilitated in the 9th,associating maraka jupiter(from la/mo) -fathersexpiry in Guru dasha etc are in line.Ve a yogakaraka for Aquarius,hasgiven 5 years of Opposition leadership,and now chief ministership.Mebeing the 5th lord is exalted and

forming Rajayogas.Being in 8th we canforesee problems and troubles - can we expect troubles during Ve-Ke?4th lords affliction can show breaks in education.Sun' s debilitation,though getting neechabhanga -has denied Ruling Positions(neverminister) -except for the,current position.ThanksPradeep , VYASAJI <vyasatvmwrote:>> Dear Vijay,> The Anizham nakshatram was disclosed by Azhikutty, sister of VS, whois pretty old and is on the threhold of senility, and can't evenremember things properly, to Malayala Manorama scribe JayachandranElangath . As you mentioned correctly even the date of birth flashed indailies corroborates only with the Sathabhishak Nakshatra taken by me ,ofcourse it was Thulamasam ,and the guy who gave the details is anardent fan of comrade and says he had taken much pains to gather thesame from some of VS's close

relative.Moreover, the data received was inNazhika Vinazhika and the style and syntax of writing was in agreementwith the manner in which traditional astrologers of yester years used towrite.To be frank, I do'nt think, the guy being a sincere well -wisherof comrade VS will give an erroneous data as he stand to gain nothingfrom it.> Thanks> Best Wishes> Madhu N Nair> vijayadas_pradeep vijayadas_pradeep wrote:>> Dear Madhu ji>> I have found newspapers quoting sister of VS - ''Thula Maasathiley> Anizham'' - Sun in Libra and Moon in Scorpio.> But the date of birth 20th October 1923, is not conforming to theabove> said.Kindly verify.>> Thanks> Pradeep>>>>>>>>>