IndiaDivine.org

Taurus Lagna- Real Life Experience !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sreenadh & Friends, While match making (Compatibility) is done by Keralite Astrologers, they use to outrightly reject the concept of Kuja or Chowa Dosha, if Mars occupies 7th Rasi Scorpio, saying it is Mar's own sign , hence there is no blemish. However, in several charts it is repeatedly seen, Mars in 7th sign Scorpio leading to seperation (Legal or otherwise) at some stage of life. Madhu N Nair Sreenadh <sreesog wrote: Dear All,Shall we think about Tarus Lagna? What are the things you know about this Lagna? How would be that person? Love,Sreenadh

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Guest guest

Dear Vyasaji and friends,

Namaskar!

Actually i have a whole lot of questions on Taurus Lagna but at the

moment i will confine myself to just the following:

1. Do u think that just because of the basic nature of the Scorpio

sign in 7th relationships would suffer (even if Mars is not there)?

2. Do u think that because badhak Saturn rules the 9th and 10 houses

there is a struggle involved there as well?

3. Do u think Jupiter is the most malefic planet for Taurus Lagna

being lord of 2nd and 11th?

4. Do u think that Venus even though it is Lagnesh is not that great

for the Lagna being ruler of 6th?

5. Do u think this Lagna has a special affinity to Mercury ruled

Lagnas....going by Vyasa relationships?

I'll stop here.

Will be extremely grateful for your responses.

Regards,

Vinita

, VYASAJI

<vyasatvm wrote:

>

> Sreenadh & Friends,

> While match making (Compatibility) is done by Keralite

Astrologers, they use to outrightly reject the concept of Kuja or

Chowa Dosha, if Mars occupies 7th Rasi Scorpio, saying it is Mar's

own sign , hence there is no blemish. However, in several charts it

is repeatedly seen, Mars in 7th sign Scorpio leading to seperation

(Legal or otherwise) at some stage of life.

> Madhu N Nair

>

> Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

> Dear All,

> Shall we think about Tarus Lagna? What are the things you know

about

> this Lagna? How would be that person?

> Love,

> Sreenadh

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Oops sorrry!

Jupiter rules 8th and 11th.

, " vinita kumar "

<shankar_mamta wrote:

>

> Dear Vyasaji and friends,

>

> Namaskar!

>

> Actually i have a whole lot of questions on Taurus Lagna but at

the

> moment i will confine myself to just the following:

>

> 1. Do u think that just because of the basic nature of the Scorpio

> sign in 7th relationships would suffer (even if Mars is not there)?

>

> 2. Do u think that because badhak Saturn rules the 9th and 10

houses

> there is a struggle involved there as well?

>

> 3. Do u think Jupiter is the most malefic planet for Taurus Lagna

> being lord of 2nd and 11th?

>

> 4. Do u think that Venus even though it is Lagnesh is not that

great

> for the Lagna being ruler of 6th?

>

> 5. Do u think this Lagna has a special affinity to Mercury ruled

> Lagnas....going by Vyasa relationships?

>

> I'll stop here.

>

> Will be extremely grateful for your responses.

>

> Regards,

>

> Vinita

>

> , VYASAJI

> <vyasatvm@> wrote:

> >

> > Sreenadh & Friends,

> > While match making (Compatibility) is done by Keralite

> Astrologers, they use to outrightly reject the concept of Kuja or

> Chowa Dosha, if Mars occupies 7th Rasi Scorpio, saying it is

Mar's

> own sign , hence there is no blemish. However, in several charts

it

> is repeatedly seen, Mars in 7th sign Scorpio leading to seperation

> (Legal or otherwise) at some stage of life.

> > Madhu N Nair

> >

> > Sreenadh <sreesog@> wrote:

> > Dear All,

> > Shall we think about Tarus Lagna? What are the things you know

> about

> > this Lagna? How would be that person?

> > Love,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

Dear Madhu ji, I agree. And would like to add that the only available sloka for rejectin Kuja dosha in 7th is "Saptame kuja dosha syat nakra karkatayor vina", Meaning Kuja dosha in 7th can be neglected only for Cp and Cn. Even the authority of this sloka is questionable, since it is available only in a text called Jataka chandrika (This Jataka Chandrika is different from the well known text Leghu parasari, which is also known by the name Jataka Chandrika or Udu daya pradeepam) Love, SreenadhVYASAJI <vyasatvm wrote: Sreenadh & Friends, While match making (Compatibility) is done by Keralite Astrologers, they use to outrightly reject the concept of Kuja or Chowa Dosha, if Mars occupies 7th Rasi Scorpio, saying it is Mar's own sign , hence

there is no blemish. However, in several charts it is repeatedly seen, Mars in 7th sign Scorpio leading to seperation (Legal or otherwise) at some stage of life. Madhu N Nair Sreenadh <sreesog wrote: Dear All,Shall we think about Tarus Lagna? What are the things you know about this Lagna? How would be that person? Love,Sreenadh How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-Phone. Get Messenger with Voice

Guest guest

Namaste,

4. Yes, Shukra is not a benefic for taurus lagna as it owns 6th. By order 1-5-9 are benefic ( 9th more than 5, more than 1). Similarly 3-6-11 are malefic ( 11 more malewfic than, 6, than 3)

So being 6th lord, Shukra is more malefic than beneficence of lagnesh.

.. Guru is malefic for shukra lagna, for taurus it is 8th and 11th so yes it is very malefic

On 5/31/06, vinita kumar <shankar_mamta wrote:

Dear Vyasaji and friends,Namaskar!Actually i have a whole lot of questions on Taurus Lagna but at the moment i will confine myself to just the following:1. Do u think that just because of the basic nature of the Scorpio sign in 7th relationships would suffer (even if Mars is not there)?2. Do u think that because badhak Saturn rules the 9th and 10 houses there is a struggle involved there as well?3. Do u think Jupiter is the most malefic planet for Taurus Lagna being lord of 2nd and 11th?4. Do u think that Venus even though it is Lagnesh is not that great for the Lagna being ruler of 6th?5. Do u think this Lagna has a special affinity to Mercury ruled

Lagnas....going by Vyasa relationships?I'll stop here. Will be extremely grateful for your responses.Regards,Vinita

, VYASAJI

<vyasatvm wrote:>> Sreenadh & Friends,> While match making (Compatibility) is done by Keralite Astrologers, they use to outrightly reject the concept of Kuja or Chowa Dosha, if Mars occupies 7th Rasi Scorpio, saying it is Mar's own sign , hence there is no blemish. However, in several charts it is repeatedly seen, Mars in 7th sign Scorpio leading to seperation (Legal or otherwise) at some stage of life.

> Madhu N Nair >

> Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:> Dear All,> Shall we think about Tarus Lagna? What are the things you know about > this Lagna? How would be that person? > Love,

> Sreenadh> > > > >

>

Guest guest

Dear Pandit ji, I agree as far as you are speaking about Parasari system of Vimsotari dasa. Love, SreenadhPanditji <navagraha wrote: Namaste, 4. Yes, Shukra is not a benefic for taurus lagna as it owns 6th. By order 1-5-9 are benefic ( 9th more than 5, more than 1). Similarly 3-6-11 are malefic ( 11 more malewfic than, 6, than 3) So being 6th lord, Shukra is more malefic than beneficence of lagnesh. . Guru is malefic for shukra lagna, for taurus it is 8th and 11th so yes it is very malefic ... On 5/31/06, vinita kumar <shankar_mamta wrote: Dear Vyasaji and friends,Namaskar!Actually i have a whole lot of questions on Taurus Lagna but at the moment i will confine myself to just the following:1. Do u think that just because of the basic nature of the Scorpio sign in 7th relationships would suffer (even if Mars is not there)?2. Do u think that because badhak Saturn rules the 9th and 10 houses there is a struggle involved there as well?3. Do u think Jupiter is the most malefic planet for Taurus Lagna being lord of 2nd and 11th?4. Do u think that Venus even though it is Lagnesh is not that great for the Lagna being ruler of 6th?5. Do u think this Lagna has a special affinity to Mercury ruled Lagnas....going by Vyasa

relationships?I'll stop here. Will be extremely grateful for your responses.Regards,Vinita , VYASAJI <vyasatvm wrote:>> Sreenadh & Friends,> While match making (Compatibility) is done by Keralite Astrologers, they use to outrightly reject the concept of Kuja or Chowa Dosha, if Mars occupies 7th Rasi Scorpio, saying it is Mar's own sign , hence there is no blemish. However, in several charts it is repeatedly seen, Mars in 7th sign Scorpio leading to seperation (Legal or otherwise) at some stage of life. > Madhu N Nair > > Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:> Dear

All,> Shall we think about Tarus Lagna? What are the things you know about > this Lagna? How would be that person? > Love, > Sreenadh> > > > > >