IndiaDivine.org

: Taurus Lagna- Real Life Experience ! To Vinitha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Vinitha, For the 1 & 2 nd query I will answer in this mail whereas the 3rd one requires a little bit description and for that I will post a seperate message. (1)Ofcourse, the nature of the sign counts, but still more importance is the lordship of Mars for Taurus Ascending. Let us remember that MT sign of Mars falls in 12H of loss. The element"Loss"(In relations) is more precipitated , when Mars occupies Scorpio for Taurus Ascendant.I am yet to form a final opinion in this matter, but I have repeatedly seen in my studies , Mars in Scorpio for Taurus Ascendant, leading to estrangement . (2) Need not necessarily.What we see in actual experience is , when one runs the sub period of Saturn (For Taurus Ascendant) one may get promotion (10th Lordship)in job with transfer(9th lordship) .Parents death

coinciding with job securing period. ( !0 is 2nd from 9 & hence a maraka for father and 7 from 4th , hence a maraka for Mother) Sale & purchase of vehicles/ properties etc , simultaneously (9 for purchase , 10 for sale) , overseas journey for employment/training etc the list illustrative. Ofcourse it goes without saying Saturn need to be well placed from the Ascendant to reap beneficial results. Madhu N Nair vinita kumar <shankar_mamta wrote: Dear Vyasaji and friends,Namaskar!Actually i have a whole lot of questions on Taurus Lagna but at the moment i will confine myself to just the following:1. Do u think that just because of the basic nature of the Scorpio sign in

7th relationships would suffer (even if Mars is not there)?2. Do u think that because badhak Saturn rules the 9th and 10 houses there is a struggle involved there as well?3. Do u think Jupiter is the most malefic planet for Taurus Lagna being lord of 2nd and 11th?4. Do u think that Venus even though it is Lagnesh is not that great for the Lagna being ruler of 6th?5. Do u think this Lagna has a special affinity to Mercury ruled Lagnas....going by Vyasa relationships?I'll stop here. Will be extremely grateful for your responses.Regards,Vinita , VYASAJI <vyasatvm wrote:>> Sreenadh & Friends,> While match making (Compatibility) is done by Keralite Astrologers, they use to outrightly reject the concept of Kuja or Chowa Dosha, if Mars occupies 7th Rasi Scorpio, saying it is Mar's

own sign , hence there is no blemish. However, in several charts it is repeatedly seen, Mars in 7th sign Scorpio leading to seperation (Legal or otherwise) at some stage of life.> Madhu N Nair > > Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:> Dear All,> Shall we think about Tarus Lagna? What are the things you know about > this Lagna? How would be that person? > Love,> Sreenadh> > > > > >