IndiaDivine.org

Kannan and 11th lordship

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All, I think this chart could be useful in our studies. Kannan - Natal Chart September 25, 1973 Time: 11:31:58 am Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT) Place: 76 E 48' 00", 9 N 18' 00" -, India Altitude: 0.00 meters Lunar Yr-Mo: Pramadi - Bhadrapada Tithi: Krishna Chaturdasi (Ve) (40.77% left) Vedic Weekday: Tuesday (Ma) Nakshatra: Poorva Phalguni (Ve) (43.15%

left) Yoga: Subha (Su) (59.61% left) Karana: Sakuna (Ma) (81.54% left) Hora Lord: Saturn (5 min sign: Ta) Mahakala Hora: Saturn (5 min sign: Pi) Kaala Lord: Venus (Mahakala: Venus) Sunrise: 6:14:05 am Sunset: 6:14:48 pm Janma Ghatis: 13.2450 Ayanamsa: 24-13-41.77 Sidereal Time: 11:24:51 Gk Ra JuR +--------------+ Ve | |MaR | |Sa Ke | Su | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

|-----------+-----------------------+-----------| | | | | | | | | As | | | |Me | | Rasi - Inside | | | | | | |-----------| Navamsa - Outside |-----------| |JuR | |Mo | Sa | | | |MaR | | | | | | | | | | | | |-----------+-----------------------+-----------| |Ra |As |Ve |Su Me | |Gk | | | | Ke | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | +--------------+ Mo I am using Chandrahari Ayanamsa (44 min more than Lahari) and 360 day Savana year length. This chart should be read from Lagna, because - 1) Lagna lord Ma is in Upachaya house (6th) from Lagna. 2) Lagna lord is strong and therefore the streangth of Lagna is equal to that. And should not be read from Moon sign, because - 1) Ju, Me or Su (Moon sign lord) does not aspect (drishti) Leo (the moon sign) 2) Moon sign lord is not in Upachaya from Leo and is not strong (Su is moving towards its debilitaton) Now let us consider and analyse the points he said :- ==> Being a Scorpio Lagna person, Mercury never in his antardasas troubled me. <== Why don't. Me is the 11th lord posited in his own sign. But I would doubt, whether it send him away from home. Virgo sign and the 8th lordship indicate that.

==> I got married during Mercury's Antardasa in LL s Dasa, <== Of course 8th is Mangalya stana and 11th is Labha stana, (So, Mangalya Labha = Marriage) and a relation with lagna or lagna lord is a must for any result to furitify. So Ma->Me is ok for marriage. I would like to go one step ahead and ask, whether it was between Aug 2001 and Oct 2001 Since at that time Ma->Me->Ve was running. Ve is the 7th lord. Or between Feb 2002 and 2002 April, since at that time Ma->Me-Ju was running. Ju is the 2nd House lord and is the Navamsa lord of Ve. Ve in 12th, its own house. His wife would be from a well to do family. It is possible that her own house is at a distance from the native's house - probably 1 city apart at least. By the way the native is also from a good (above moderate) family. May be due to his good job and good will, he is getting married from a better family. ==> passed Graduation with good marks during Mercury Antra in Moon's Dasa. <== Of course. Mo aspects (drishti) 4th, the house of accademic education, and Me is in the 2nd house (Vidya stana) from Mo, the dasa lord. Going one step ahead, Was it between Nov 1993 and Feb 1994 when it was Mo->Me->Me; Or in June 1994, i.e Mo->Me-Su ; or between Aug 1994 and Sep 1994, i.e. Mo->Me->Ma. ==> I am the eldest son of my parents <==

No wonder, when Lagna lord Ma is placed in Aries, which indicates 'Agraja' (Elder brother). So the native itself is the elder brother, it indicates. ==> Also I have many good friends who act like my elder brother/sister and helped me in various ways in my life........ friends at

different levels acted like a protecting shield for me. <== No wonder when the 11th house which indicates, elder brothers/sisters it was to happen. Me also signifies adoted or later created such relations. Also note that Ju

(which signifies elder brothers/sisters and relatives) aspects (drishti) Me. It means that even with in relatives there would be many who fullfill the craving for elder brothers/sisters of the native. Phew....! I feel I have crossed the limits, and so I am ready to accept wrong predictions. ;) Love, Sreenadhkankan_73 <kankan_73 wrote: Dear Sreenadhji, Madhuji and Panditji,Thanks for your reply on my post. I am giving below the birthdata.DOB : 25th September 1973TOB : 11:31:58POB :Latitude: 9o18'N Longitude: 76o48'E I think

Jupiters aspect on Mercury and his association with 10th Lord Sun is also important.Regards,Kannan , Panditji <navagraha wrote:>> Namaste,> > What your birth data ?> > I am not sure about occupants of 11 H. Infact I think Parashar says the 11th> lord is malefic but I do not beleive he attributes any maleficence to> occupants of 11th house. It will depend on their lordships.> > ...> > > On 6/1/06, kankan_73 <kankan_73 wrote:> >> > Dear Madhuji,> >> > I have a different experience so far. Being a Scorpio Lagna person,> > Mercury never in his antardasas troubled me. I got married during> > Mercury's Antardasa in LL s Dasa, passed Graduation with good marks> > during Mercury Antra in Moon's

Dasa.> >> > You wrote about:> > -----The 11 L & 11H occupants> > > -----The 8L & 8H occupants> > > ------The 12L & 12H occupants> > > -----The 6L & 6H occupants> >> > In my chart I have got 11th, 12th and 6th Lords in their own houses> > (Mercury in Virgo, Venus in Libra and Mars in Aries)> >> > Also I have many good friends who act like my elder brother/sister> > and helped me in various ways in my life. As I am the eldest son of> > my parents, I always looked for an elder brother/sister during my> > childhood and with God's grace, friends at different levels acted> > like a protecting shield for me. Is there anything related to 11th> > house on this.> >> > Regards,> > Kannan> >> >>

> , VYASAJI> > <vyasatvm@> wrote:> > >> > > Vinita,> > > For the sake of convenience, I may write FM, MMP etc. Actually I> > don't consider any planet to be fully benefic or fully malefic.> > Yes .I consider and rate Jupiter as MMP for Taurus Ascendant ,then> > my rationale is totally different from that of Mr VK Chaudary's (SA> > Fame).Prior to that, let me tell you onething, my approach is quite> > different from others. On my end, I rely on my experience as well> > as the experience of others, that I get as feed back rather than> > parroting sanskrit slokas after slokas to substantiate a point. (By> > this statement, I am not attempting for reductio ad absurdum of the> > teachings of the Seers). I

consider the text books (or Rule books)> > bequeathed to us by ancient masters as mere "Guides" and not> > anything more than that.I am also convinced more than in Sanskrit ,> > a privilage of few scholars coming from the upper strata of the> > society , it is in Tamil, the language of common man, treasure> > house of Jyotish knowledge is kept (Time has> > > devoured almost all works in Tamil , with the owners of> > parachment/palmyra writings, blissfully ignorant of treasure house> > of knowledge in their possession , which they refuses to part even> > if it is moth-eaten , with a sizeable population getting converted> > at a fast pace ; and for whom it has become mandatory to show> > allegiance/, loyalty to new faith , by denouncing , their own> > erstwhile

culture and tradition .> > > Now I rank the malignancy of a planet in the following manner.> > Priority wise> > > -----The 11 L & 11H occupants> > > -----The 8L & 8H occupants> > > ------The 12L & 12H occupants> > > -----The 6L & 6H occupants --Please do remember the 6H is> > simultaneously a upachayastana (Improving house) as well as a Dustana> > (Unfavourable House). 6th is also one of "Arthatrikona"(Trigon, 2-6-> > 10) . That might be one of the reasons , the sub period of a> > planet, well placed in 6H ,often leads to improvement in monetary> > affairs.> > >> > > Years back, I too was a great admirer of 11 H & 11Lord. I> > know ,it is the house of gains without pains, sincere

companions,> > fulfilment of all desires, elder co-born etc.Bychance, I had an> > opportunity to read a write-up of a great Western astrologer by> > name RC Smith , in which he was saying from his experience that 11L> > or 11H occupants are evil.Since RC Smith study was based on Western> > Astrology that depends on Tropical Zodiac, where there is no Dasha> > system,I never got an opportunity to test his findings.In 1997,> > prior to his death, the outstanding Scholar in Jyotish, Sri R> > Santhanam, based on a thread of BPHS, wrote an article in TOA,> > captioned "Best and the Worst of 11House . Santhanam, in one of his> > letter asked me to test this aphorism in as many cases as possible> > that passes through my hand.From then onwards , I am observing the> > interesting role played by 11L and 11H

occupants.In my studies I> > note though the intensity of this aphorism vary according to> > different> > > Ascendant , in the case if Scorpio Ascendant , this finding,> > works like a Gospel Truth. Even if Mercury is well placed in an> > angle / trine, for Scorpio born , invariably it will bring untold> > sufferings to the native in its Dasha or sub period. I am yet to> > come across a chart ,with Scorpio rising, the Dasha or Sub period of> > Mercury has gone without registering some unpleasant event in the> > life of the native.> > > Both R C Smith and R Santhanam found 11L & 11H occupants giving> > disease, debts, litigations, quarells etc, the reason is 11th is 6th> > counted from 6H of disease, debts, sorrows, quarell . Don't forget> > 11H is also the house of recovery from

disease. .The point is,> > along with some tangible gains ,the 11L & 11H occupants, invariably> > bring sorrow, debts, litigation , quarell etc, the exact event> > depends on the individual nativity.> > > The rest in next instalment> > > Madhu N Nair> > >> > > VYASAJI <vyasatvm@> wrote:> > > Vinitha,> > > For the 1 & 2 nd query I will answer in this mail whereas the 3rd> > one requires a little bit description and for that I will post a> > seperate message.> > > (1)Ofcourse, the nature of the sign counts, but still more> > importance is the lordship of Mars for Taurus Ascending. Let us> > remember that MT sign of Mars falls in 12H of loss. The> > element"Loss"(In relations) is more precipitated ,

when Mars> > occupies Scorpio for Taurus Ascendant.I am yet to form a final> > opinion in this matter, but I have repeatedly seen in my studies ,> > Mars in Scorpio for Taurus Ascendant, leading to estrangement .> > > (2) Need not necessarily.What we see in actual experience is ,> > when one runs the sub period of Saturn (For Taurus Ascendant) one> > may get promotion (10th Lordship)in job with transfer(9th> > lordship) .Parents death coinciding with job securing period. ( !0> > is 2nd from 9 & hence a maraka for father and 7 from 4th , hence a> > maraka for Mother) Sale & purchase of vehicles/ properties etc ,> > simultaneously (9 for purchase , 10 for sale) , overseas journey> > for employment/training etc the list illustrative. Ofcourse it goes> > without saying Saturn need to be

well placed from the Ascendant to> > reap beneficial results.> > >> > > Madhu N Nair> > >> > > vinita kumar <shankar_mamta@> wrote:> > > Dear Vyasaji and friends,> > >> > > Namaskar!> > >> > > Actually i have a whole lot of questions on Taurus Lagna but at> > the> > > moment i will confine myself to just the following:> > >> > > 1. Do u think that just because of the basic nature of the Scorpio> > > sign in 7th relationships would suffer (even if Mars is not there)?> > >> > > 2. Do u think that because badhak Saturn rules the 9th and 10> > houses> > > there is a struggle involved there as well?> > >> > > 3. Do u think Jupiter is the most malefic planet for Taurus

Lagna> > > being lord of 2nd and 11th?> > >> > > 4. Do u think that Venus even though it is Lagnesh is not that> > great> > > for the Lagna being ruler of 6th?> > >> > > 5. Do u think this Lagna has a special affinity to Mercury ruled> > > Lagnas....going by Vyasa relationships?> > >> > > I'll stop here.> > >> > > Will be extremely grateful for your responses.> > >> > > Regards,> > >> > > Vinita> > >> > > , VYASAJI> > > <vyasatvm@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Sreenadh & Friends,> > > > While match making (Compatibility) is done by Keralite> > > Astrologers, they use to outrightly reject the concept of

Kuja or> > > Chowa Dosha, if Mars occupies 7th Rasi Scorpio, saying it is> > Mar's> > > own sign , hence there is no blemish. However, in several charts> > it> > > is repeatedly seen, Mars in 7th sign Scorpio leading to seperation> > > (Legal or otherwise) at some stage of life.> > > > Madhu N Nair> > > >> > > > Sreenadh <sreesog@> wrote:> > > > Dear All,> > > > Shall we think about Tarus Lagna? What are the things you know> > > about> > > > this Lagna? How would be that person?> > > > Love,> > > > Sreenadh> > > >

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadhji,

Many thanks for analyzing the chart. You have got many correct points. My comments are in blue at appropriate places. Also I have some doubts.

Thanks & regards,

Kannan

, sree nadh <sreesog wrote:>> Dear All,> I think this chart could be useful in our studies.> > Kannan - Natal Chart> > September 25, 1973> Time: 11:31:58 am> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 76 E 48' 00", 9 N 18' 00"> -, India> Altitude: 0.00 meters> > Lunar Yr-Mo: Pramadi - Bhadrapada> Tithi: Krishna Chaturdasi (Ve) (40.77% left)> Vedic Weekday: Tuesday (Ma)> Nakshatra: Poorva Phalguni (Ve) (43.15% left)> Yoga: Subha (Su) (59.61% left)> Karana: Sakuna (Ma) (81.54% left)> Hora Lord: Saturn (5 min sign: Ta)> Mahakala Hora: Saturn (5 min sign: Pi)> Kaala Lord: Venus (Mahakala: Venus)> > Sunrise: 6:14:05 am> Sunset: 6:14:48 pm> Janma Ghatis: 13.2450> > Ayanamsa: 24-13-41.77> Sidereal Time: 11:24:51> > Gk Ra> JuR +--------------+> Ve | |MaR | |Sa Ke |> Su | | | | |> | | | | |> | | | | |> | | | | |> |-----------+-----------------------+-----------|> | | | |> | | | |> As | | | |Me> | | Rasi - Inside | |> | | | |> |-----------| Navamsa - Outside |-----------|> |JuR | |Mo |> Sa | | | |MaR> | | | |> | | | |> | | | |> |-----------+-----------------------+-----------|> |Ra |As |Ve |Su Me |> |Gk | | | |> Ke | | | | |> | | | | |> | | | | |> +--------------+> Mo> > I am using Chandrahari Ayanamsa (44 min more than Lahari) and 360 day Savana year length.> > This chart should be read from Lagna, because -> 1) Lagna lord Ma is in Upachaya house (6th) from Lagna.> 2) Lagna lord is strong and therefore the streangth of Lagna is equal to that. > And should not be read from Moon sign, because -> 1) Ju, Me or Su (Moon sign lord) does not aspect (drishti) Leo (the moon sign)> 2) Moon sign lord is not in Upachaya from Leo and is not strong > (Su is moving towards its debilitaton)> > Now let us consider and analyse the points he said :-> > ==>> Being a Scorpio Lagna person, Mercury never in his antardasas troubled me.> <==> Why don't. Me is the 11th lord posited in his own sign. > But I would doubt, whether it send him away from home. Virgo sign and the 8th lordship indicate that.

Yes, Mercury sent me 3000 Kms. away from home. But I dont view that as a trouble, as that placed me where I am now.

> ==>> I got married during Mercury's Antardasa in LL s Dasa, > <==> Of course 8th is Mangalya stana and 11th is Labha stana, (So, Mangalya Labha = Marriage)> and a relation with lagna or lagna lord is a must for any result to furitify. So Ma->Me is ok for marriage.> I would like to go one step ahead and ask, whether it was between Aug 2001 and Oct 2001 Since at that time> Ma->Me->Ve was running. Ve is the 7th lord. Or between Feb 2002 and 2002 April, since at that time> Ma->Me-Ju was running. Ju is the 2nd House lord and is the Navamsa lord of Ve.

Sorry, you have not got the correct timing. It was in Jan 2001.

> Ve in 12th, its own house. His wife would be from a well to do family. > It is possible that her own house is at a distance from the native's house - probably 1 city apart at least.

Yes, my wife's home is 4 hrs journey from my home.

> By the way the native is also from a good (above moderate) family. > May be due to his good job and good will, he is getting married from a better family.

Here is a doubt. Do you think Venus powerful than Mars?. Mars is retrograde too, and in effect in life Mars and Venus are equal. In some ways she is strong and in some other ways I am strong.> ==>> passed Graduation with good marks during Mercury Antra in Moon's Dasa.> <==> Of course. Mo aspects (drishti) 4th, the house of accademic education, > and Me is in the 2nd house (Vidya stana) from Mo, the dasa lord. > Going one step ahead, Was it between Nov 1993 and Feb 1994 when it was Mo->Me->Me;> Or in June 1994, i.e Mo->Me-Su ; or between Aug 1994 and Sep 1994, i.e. Mo->Me->Ma.> ==>

Sorry, I think the result was out in June 1993.

> I am the eldest son of my parents> <==> No wonder, when Lagna lord Ma is placed in Aries, which indicates 'Agraja' (Elder brother). > So the native itself is the elder brother, it indicates.> ==>> Also I have many good friends who act like my elder brother/sister> and helped me in various ways in my life........ friends at different > levels acted like a protecting shield for me. > <==> No wonder when the 11th house which indicates, elder brothers/sisters it was to happen. > Me also signifies adoted or later created such relations. Also note that Ju > (which signifies elder brothers/sisters and relatives) aspects (drishti) Me. > It means that even with in relatives there would be many who fullfill the craving for > elder brothers/sisters of the native.> > Phew....! I feel I have crossed the limits, and so I am ready to accept wrong predictions. ;)

You have not crossed the limits, infact I will be happy if you say more.

Love,> Sreenadh> > > kankan_73 kankan_73 wrote: Dear Sreenadhji, Madhuji and Panditji,> > Thanks for your reply on my post. I am giving below the birthdata.> > DOB : 25th September 1973> TOB : 11:31:58> POB :Latitude: 9o18'N Longitude: 76o48'E > > I think Jupiters aspect on Mercury and his association with 10th > Lord Sun is also important.> > Regards,> Kannan> > > , Panditji > navagraha@ wrote:> >> > Namaste,> > > > What your birth data ?> > > > I am not sure about occupants of 11 H. Infact I think Parashar > says the 11th> > lord is malefic but I do not beleive he attributes any maleficence > to> > occupants of 11th house. It will depend on their lordships.> > > > ...> > > > > > On 6/1/06, kankan_73 kankan_73@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Madhuji,> > >> > > I have a different experience so far. Being a Scorpio Lagna > person,> > > Mercury never in his antardasas troubled me. I got married during> > > Mercury's Antardasa in LL s Dasa, passed Graduation with good > marks> > > during Mercury Antra in Moon's Dasa.> > >> > > You wrote about:> > > -----The 11 L & 11H occupants> > > > -----The 8L & 8H occupants> > > > ------The 12L & 12H occupants> > > > -----The 6L & 6H occupants> > >> > > In my chart I have got 11th, 12th and 6th Lords in their own > houses> > > (Mercury in Virgo, Venus in Libra and Mars in Aries)> > >> > > Also I have many good friends who act like my elder > brother/sister> > > and helped me in various ways in my life. As I am the eldest son > of> > > my parents, I always looked for an elder brother/sister during my> > > childhood and with God's grace, friends at different levels acted> > > like a protecting shield for me. Is there anything related to > 11th> > > house on this.> > >> > > Regards,> > > Kannan> > >> > >> > > , VYASAJI> > > <vyasatvm@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Vinita,> > > > For the sake of convenience, I may write FM, MMP etc. > Actually I> > > don't consider any planet to be fully benefic or fully malefic.> > > Yes .I consider and rate Jupiter as MMP for Taurus > Ascendant ,then> > > my rationale is totally different from that of Mr VK Chaudary's > (SA> > > Fame).Prior to that, let me tell you onething, my approach is > quite> > > different from others. On my end, I rely on my experience as > well> > > as the experience of others, that I get as feed back rather than> > > parroting sanskrit slokas after slokas to substantiate a point. > (By> > > this statement, I am not attempting for reductio ad absurdum of > the> > > teachings of the Seers). I consider the text books (or Rule > books)> > > bequeathed to us by ancient masters as mere "Guides" and not> > > anything more than that.I am also convinced more than in > Sanskrit ,> > > a privilage of few scholars coming from the upper strata of the> > > society , it is in Tamil, the language of common man, treasure> > > house of Jyotish knowledge is kept (Time has> > > > devoured almost all works in Tamil , with the owners of> > > parachment/palmyra writings, blissfully ignorant of treasure > house> > > of knowledge in their possession , which they refuses to part > even> > > if it is moth-eaten , with a sizeable population getting > converted> > > at a fast pace ; and for whom it has become mandatory to show> > > allegiance/, loyalty to new faith , by denouncing , their own> > > erstwhile culture and tradition .> > > > Now I rank the malignancy of a planet in the following > manner.> > > Priority wise> > > > -----The 11 L & 11H occupants> > > > -----The 8L & 8H occupants> > > > ------The 12L & 12H occupants> > > > -----The 6L & 6H occupants --Please do remember the 6H is> > > simultaneously a upachayastana (Improving house) as well as a > Dustana> > > (Unfavourable House). 6th is also one of "Arthatrikona"(Trigon, > 2-6-> > > 10) . That might be one of the reasons , the sub period of a> > > planet, well placed in 6H ,often leads to improvement in > monetary> > > affairs.> > > >> > > > Years back, I too was a great admirer of 11 H & 11Lord. I> > > know ,it is the house of gains without pains, sincere companions,> > > fulfilment of all desires, elder co-born etc.Bychance, I had an> > > opportunity to read a write-up of a great Western astrologer > by> > > name RC Smith , in which he was saying from his experience that > 11L> > > or 11H occupants are evil.Since RC Smith study was based on > Western> > > Astrology that depends on Tropical Zodiac, where there is no > Dasha> > > system,I never got an opportunity to test his findings.In 1997,> > > prior to his death, the outstanding Scholar in Jyotish, Sri R> > > Santhanam, based on a thread of BPHS, wrote an article in TOA,> > > captioned "Best and the Worst of 11House . Santhanam, in one of > his> > > letter asked me to test this aphorism in as many cases as > possible> > > that passes through my hand.From then onwards , I am observing > the> > > interesting role played by 11L and 11H occupants.In my studies I> > > note though the intensity of this aphorism vary according to> > > different> > > > Ascendant , in the case if Scorpio Ascendant , this finding,> > > works like a Gospel Truth. Even if Mercury is well placed in an> > > angle / trine, for Scorpio born , invariably it will bring untold> > > sufferings to the native in its Dasha or sub period. I am yet to> > > come across a chart ,with Scorpio rising, the Dasha or Sub > period of> > > Mercury has gone without registering some unpleasant event in the> > > life of the native.> > > > Both R C Smith and R Santhanam found 11L & 11H occupants > giving> > > disease, debts, litigations, quarells etc, the reason is 11th is > 6th> > > counted from 6H of disease, debts, sorrows, quarell . Don't > forget> > > 11H is also the house of recovery from disease. .The point is,> > > along with some tangible gains ,the 11L & 11H occupants, > invariably> > > bring sorrow, debts, litigation , quarell etc, the exact event> > > depends on the individual nativity.> > > > The rest in next instalment> > > > Madhu N Nair> > > >> > > > VYASAJI <vyasatvm@> wrote:> > > > Vinitha,> > > > For the 1 & 2 nd query I will answer in this mail whereas the > 3rd> > > one requires a little bit description and for that I will post a> > > seperate message.> > > > (1)Ofcourse, the nature of the sign counts, but still more> > > importance is the lordship of Mars for Taurus Ascending. Let us> > > remember that MT sign of Mars falls in 12H of loss. The> > > element"Loss"(In relations) is more precipitated , when Mars> > > occupies Scorpio for Taurus Ascendant.I am yet to form a final> > > opinion in this matter, but I have repeatedly seen in my > studies ,> > > Mars in Scorpio for Taurus Ascendant, leading to estrangement .> > > > (2) Need not necessarily.What we see in actual experience > is ,> > > when one runs the sub period of Saturn (For Taurus Ascendant) one> > > may get promotion (10th Lordship)in job with transfer(9th> > > lordship) .Parents death coinciding with job securing period. > ( !0> > > is 2nd from 9 & hence a maraka for father and 7 from 4th , hence > a> > > maraka for Mother) Sale & purchase of vehicles/ properties etc ,> > > simultaneously (9 for purchase , 10 for sale) , overseas journey> > > for employment/training etc the list illustrative. Ofcourse it > goes> > > without saying Saturn need to be well placed from the Ascendant > to> > > reap beneficial results.> > > >> > > > Madhu N Nair> > > >> > > > vinita kumar <shankar_mamta@> wrote:> > > > Dear Vyasaji and friends,> > > >> > > > Namaskar!> > > >> > > > Actually i have a whole lot of questions on Taurus Lagna but at> > > the> > > > moment i will confine myself to just the following:> > > >> > > > 1. Do u think that just because of the basic nature of the > Scorpio> > > > sign in 7th relationships would suffer (even if Mars is not > there)?> > > >> > > > 2. Do u think that because badhak Saturn rules the 9th and 10> > > houses> > > > there is a struggle involved there as well?> > > >> > > > 3. Do u think Jupiter is the most malefic planet for Taurus > Lagna> > > > being lord of 2nd and 11th?> > > >> > > > 4. Do u think that Venus even though it is Lagnesh is not that> > > great> > > > for the Lagna being ruler of 6th?> > > >> > > > 5. Do u think this Lagna has a special affinity to Mercury > ruled> > > > Lagnas....going by Vyasa relationships?> > > >> > > > I'll stop here.> > > >> > > > Will be extremely grateful for your responses.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > >> > > > Vinita> > > >> > > > , VYASAJI> > > > <vyasatvm@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Sreenadh & Friends,> > > > > While match making (Compatibility) is done by Keralite> > > > Astrologers, they use to outrightly reject the concept of Kuja > or> > > > Chowa Dosha, if Mars occupies 7th Rasi Scorpio, saying it is> > > Mar's> > > > own sign , hence there is no blemish. However, in several > charts> > > it> > > > is repeatedly seen, Mars in 7th sign Scorpio leading to > seperation> > > > (Legal or otherwise) at some stage of life.> > > > > Madhu N Nair> > > > >> > > > > Sreenadh <sreesog@> wrote:> > > > > Dear All,> > > > > Shall we think about Tarus Lagna? What are the things you > know> > > > about> > > > > this Lagna? How would be that person?> > > > > Love,> > > > > Sreenadh> > > > >> > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Kannan ji, I never said that your going away from home, would be bad in any respect. ;) With Me in his own house, it gave the best, and it was beneficial for your life. :) Marriage time - the prediction is off by 1 Month. Graduation time - the prediction is off by 6 months. As Madhu ji says, ==> I have my own doubts about the accuracy of your birth chart primarily for the reason you have given even the seconds of Time. Is it a rectified chart ? If so who rectified it ? <== I too doubt your BT. :) But hold it for a moment. Let us assume that Your BT is right. I have something else to say (about your horoscope) for the benefit of all. Listen to that. :) Love, Sreenadh kankan_73 <kankan_73 wrote: Dear Sreenadhji, Many thanks for analyzing the chart. You have got many correct points. My comments are in blue at appropriate places. Also I have some doubts. Thanks & regards, Kannan , sree nadh <sreesog wrote:>> Dear All,> I think this chart could be useful in

our studies.> > Kannan - Natal Chart> > September 25, 1973> Time: 11:31:58 am> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 76 E 48' 00", 9 N 18' 00"> -, India> Altitude: 0.00 meters> > Lunar Yr-Mo: Pramadi - Bhadrapada> Tithi: Krishna Chaturdasi (Ve) (40.77% left)> Vedic Weekday: Tuesday (Ma)> Nakshatra: Poorva Phalguni (Ve) (43.15% left)> Yoga: Subha (Su) (59.61% left)> Karana: Sakuna (Ma) (81.54% left)> Hora Lord: Saturn (5 min sign: Ta)> Mahakala Hora: Saturn (5 min sign: Pi)> Kaala Lord: Venus (Mahakala: Venus)> > Sunrise: 6:14:05 am> Sunset: 6:14:48 pm> Janma Ghatis: 13.2450> > Ayanamsa: 24-13-41.77> Sidereal Time: 11:24:51> > Gk Ra> JuR +--------------+> Ve | |MaR | |Sa Ke |> Su | | | | |> | | | | |> | |

| | |> | | | | |> |-----------+-----------------------+-----------|> | | | |> | | | |> As | | | |Me> | | Rasi - Inside | |> | | | |> |-----------| Navamsa - Outside |-----------|> |JuR | |Mo |> Sa | | | |MaR> | | | |> | | | |> | | | |> |-----------+-----------------------+-----------|> |Ra |As |Ve |Su Me |> |Gk | | | |> Ke | | | | |> | | | | |> | | | | |> +--------------+> Mo> > I am using Chandrahari Ayanamsa (44 min more than Lahari) and 360 day Savana year length.> > This chart should be read from Lagna, because -> 1) Lagna lord Ma is in Upachaya house (6th) from Lagna.> 2) Lagna lord is strong and therefore the streangth of Lagna is equal to that. > And should not be read from Moon sign, because -> 1) Ju, Me or Su (Moon sign lord) does

not aspect (drishti) Leo (the moon sign)> 2) Moon sign lord is not in Upachaya from Leo and is not strong > (Su is moving towards its debilitaton)> > Now let us consider and analyse the points he said :-> > ==>> Being a Scorpio Lagna person, Mercury never in his antardasas troubled me.> <==> Why don't. Me is the 11th lord posited in his own sign. > But I would doubt, whether it send him away from home. Virgo sign and the 8th lordship indicate that. Yes, Mercury sent me 3000 Kms. away from home. But I dont view that as a trouble, as that placed me where I am now. > ==>> I got married during Mercury's Antardasa in LL s Dasa, > <==> Of course 8th is Mangalya stana and 11th is Labha stana, (So, Mangalya Labha = Marriage)> and a relation with lagna or lagna lord is a must for any result to furitify. So

Ma->Me is ok for marriage.> I would like to go one step ahead and ask, whether it was between Aug 2001 and Oct 2001 Since at that time> Ma->Me->Ve was running. Ve is the 7th lord. Or between Feb 2002 and 2002 April, since at that time> Ma->Me-Ju was running. Ju is the 2nd House lord and is the Navamsa lord of Ve. Sorry, you have not got the correct timing. It was in Jan 2001. > Ve in 12th, its own house. His wife would be from a well to do family. > It is possible that her own house is at a distance from the native's house - probably 1 city apart at least. Yes, my wife's home is 4 hrs journey from my home. > By the way the native is also from a good (above moderate) family. > May be due to his good job and good will, he is getting married from a better

family. Here is a doubt. Do you think Venus powerful than Mars?. Mars is retrograde too, and in effect in life Mars and Venus are equal. In some ways she is strong and in some other ways I am strong.> ==>> passed Graduation with good marks during Mercury Antra in Moon's Dasa.> <==> Of course. Mo aspects (drishti) 4th, the house of accademic education, > and Me is in the 2nd house (Vidya stana) from Mo, the dasa lord. > Going one step ahead, Was it between Nov 1993 and Feb 1994 when it was Mo->Me->Me;> Or in June 1994, i.e Mo->Me-Su ; or between Aug 1994 and Sep 1994, i.e. Mo->Me->Ma.> ==> Sorry, I think the result was out in June 1993. > I am the eldest son of my parents> <==> No wonder, when Lagna lord Ma is placed in Aries, which indicates 'Agraja'

(Elder brother). > So the native itself is the elder brother, it indicates.> ==>> Also I have many good friends who act like my elder brother/sister> and helped me in various ways in my life........ friends at different > levels acted like a protecting shield for me. > <==> No wonder when the 11th house which indicates, elder brothers/sisters it was to happen. > Me also signifies adoted or later created such relations. Also note that Ju > (which signifies elder brothers/sisters and relatives) aspects (drishti) Me. > It means that even with in relatives there would be many who fullfill the craving for > elder brothers/sisters of the native.> > Phew....! I feel I have crossed the limits, and so I am ready to accept wrong predictions. ;) You have not crossed the limits, infact I will be happy if you say more. Love,>

Sreenadh> > > kankan_73 kankan_73 wrote: Dear Sreenadhji, Madhuji and Panditji,> > Thanks for your reply on my post. I am giving below the birthdata.> > DOB : 25th September 1973> TOB : 11:31:58> POB :Latitude: 9o18'N Longitude: 76o48'E > > I think Jupiters aspect on Mercury and his association with 10th > Lord Sun is also important.> > Regards,> Kannan> > > , Panditji > navagraha@ wrote:> >> > Namaste,> > > > What your birth data ?> > > > I am not sure about occupants of 11 H. Infact I think Parashar > says the 11th> > lord is malefic but I do not beleive he attributes any maleficence > to> > occupants of 11th house. It will depend on their lordships.> > > > ...> >

> > > > On 6/1/06, kankan_73 kankan_73@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Madhuji,> > >> > > I have a different experience so far. Being a Scorpio Lagna > person,> > > Mercury never in his antardasas troubled me. I got married during> > > Mercury's Antardasa in LL s Dasa, passed Graduation with good > marks> > > during Mercury Antra in Moon's Dasa.> > >> > > You wrote about:> > > -----The 11 L & 11H occupants> > > > -----The 8L & 8H occupants> > > > ------The 12L & 12H occupants> > > > -----The 6L & 6H occupants> > >> > > In my chart I have got 11th, 12th and 6th Lords in their own > houses> > > (Mercury in Virgo, Venus in Libra and Mars in Aries)> > >> > > Also I have many good friends who

act like my elder > brother/sister> > > and helped me in various ways in my life. As I am the eldest son > of> > > my parents, I always looked for an elder brother/sister during my> > > childhood and with God's grace, friends at different levels acted> > > like a protecting shield for me. Is there anything related to > 11th> > > house on this.> > >> > > Regards,> > > Kannan> > >> > >> > > , VYASAJI> > > <vyasatvm@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Vinita,> > > > For the sake of convenience, I may write FM, MMP etc. > Actually I> > > don't consider any planet to be fully benefic or fully malefic.> > > Yes .I consider and rate Jupiter as MMP for Taurus > Ascendant

,then> > > my rationale is totally different from that of Mr VK Chaudary's > (SA> > > Fame).Prior to that, let me tell you onething, my approach is > quite> > > different from others. On my end, I rely on my experience as > well> > > as the experience of others, that I get as feed back rather than> > > parroting sanskrit slokas after slokas to substantiate a point. > (By> > > this statement, I am not attempting for reductio ad absurdum of > the> > > teachings of the Seers). I consider the text books (or Rule > books)> > > bequeathed to us by ancient masters as mere "Guides" and not> > > anything more than that.I am also convinced more than in > Sanskrit ,> > > a privilage of few scholars coming from the upper strata of the> > > society , it is in Tamil, the language of common man,

treasure> > > house of Jyotish knowledge is kept (Time has> > > > devoured almost all works in Tamil , with the owners of> > > parachment/palmyra writings, blissfully ignorant of treasure > house> > > of knowledge in their possession , which they refuses to part > even> > > if it is moth-eaten , with a sizeable population getting > converted> > > at a fast pace ; and for whom it has become mandatory to show> > > allegiance/, loyalty to new faith , by denouncing , their own> > > erstwhile culture and tradition .> > > > Now I rank the malignancy of a planet in the following > manner.> > > Priority wise> > > > -----The 11 L & 11H occupants> > > > -----The 8L & 8H occupants> > > > ------The 12L & 12H occupants> > > > -----The 6L & 6H

occupants --Please do remember the 6H is> > > simultaneously a upachayastana (Improving house) as well as a > Dustana> > > (Unfavourable House). 6th is also one of "Arthatrikona"(Trigon, > 2-6-> > > 10) . That might be one of the reasons , the sub period of a> > > planet, well placed in 6H ,often leads to improvement in > monetary> > > affairs.> > > >> > > > Years back, I too was a great admirer of 11 H & 11Lord. I> > > know ,it is the house of gains without pains, sincere companions,> > > fulfilment of all desires, elder co-born etc.Bychance, I had an> > > opportunity to read a write-up of a great Western astrologer > by> > > name RC Smith , in which he was saying from his experience that > 11L> > > or 11H occupants are evil.Since RC Smith study was based on >

Western> > > Astrology that depends on Tropical Zodiac, where there is no > Dasha> > > system,I never got an opportunity to test his findings.In 1997,> > > prior to his death, the outstanding Scholar in Jyotish, Sri R> > > Santhanam, based on a thread of BPHS, wrote an article in TOA,> > > captioned "Best and the Worst of 11House . Santhanam, in one of > his> > > letter asked me to test this aphorism in as many cases as > possible> > > that passes through my hand.From then onwards , I am observing > the> > > interesting role played by 11L and 11H occupants.In my studies I> > > note though the intensity of this aphorism vary according to> > > different> > > > Ascendant , in the case if Scorpio Ascendant , this finding,> > > works like a Gospel Truth. Even if Mercury is well placed in

an> > > angle / trine, for Scorpio born , invariably it will bring untold> > > sufferings to the native in its Dasha or sub period. I am yet to> > > come across a chart ,with Scorpio rising, the Dasha or Sub > period of> > > Mercury has gone without registering some unpleasant event in the> > > life of the native.> > > > Both R C Smith and R Santhanam found 11L & 11H occupants > giving> > > disease, debts, litigations, quarells etc, the reason is 11th is > 6th> > > counted from 6H of disease, debts, sorrows, quarell . Don't > forget> > > 11H is also the house of recovery from disease. .The point is,> > > along with some tangible gains ,the 11L & 11H occupants, > invariably> > > bring sorrow, debts, litigation , quarell etc, the exact event> > > depends on the individual

nativity.> > > > The rest in next instalment> > > > Madhu N Nair> > > >> > > > VYASAJI <vyasatvm@> wrote:> > > > Vinitha,> > > > For the 1 & 2 nd query I will answer in this mail whereas the > 3rd> > > one requires a little bit description and for that I will post a> > > seperate message.> > > > (1)Ofcourse, the nature of the sign counts, but still more> > > importance is the lordship of Mars for Taurus Ascending. Let us> > > remember that MT sign of Mars falls in 12H of loss. The> > > element"Loss"(In relations) is more precipitated , when Mars> > > occupies Scorpio for Taurus Ascendant.I am yet to form a final> > > opinion in this matter, but I have repeatedly seen in my > studies ,> > > Mars in Scorpio for Taurus Ascendant, leading to

estrangement .> > > > (2) Need not necessarily.What we see in actual experience > is ,> > > when one runs the sub period of Saturn (For Taurus Ascendant) one> > > may get promotion (10th Lordship)in job with transfer(9th> > > lordship) .Parents death coinciding with job securing period. > ( !0> > > is 2nd from 9 & hence a maraka for father and 7 from 4th , hence > a> > > maraka for Mother) Sale & purchase of vehicles/ properties etc ,> > > simultaneously (9 for purchase , 10 for sale) , overseas journey> > > for employment/training etc the list illustrative. Ofcourse it > goes> > > without saying Saturn need to be well placed from the Ascendant > to> > > reap beneficial results.> > > >> > > > Madhu N Nair> > > >> > > > vinita kumar

<shankar_mamta@> wrote:> > > > Dear Vyasaji and friends,> > > >> > > > Namaskar!> > > >> > > > Actually i have a whole lot of questions on Taurus Lagna but at> > > the> > > > moment i will confine myself to just the following:> > > >> > > > 1. Do u think that just because of the basic nature of the > Scorpio> > > > sign in 7th relationships would suffer (even if Mars is not > there)?> > > >> > > > 2. Do u think that because badhak Saturn rules the 9th and 10> > > houses> > > > there is a struggle involved there as well?> > > >> > > > 3. Do u think Jupiter is the most malefic planet for Taurus > Lagna> > > > being lord of 2nd and 11th?> > > >> > > > 4. Do

u think that Venus even though it is Lagnesh is not that> > > great> > > > for the Lagna being ruler of 6th?> > > >> > > > 5. Do u think this Lagna has a special affinity to Mercury > ruled> > > > Lagnas....going by Vyasa relationships?> > > >> > > > I'll stop here.> > > >> > > > Will be extremely grateful for your responses.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > >> > > > Vinita> > > >> > > > , VYASAJI> > > > <vyasatvm@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Sreenadh & Friends,> > > > > While match making (Compatibility) is done by Keralite> > > > Astrologers, they use to outrightly reject the concept of Kuja

> or> > > > Chowa Dosha, if Mars occupies 7th Rasi Scorpio, saying it is> > > Mar's> > > > own sign , hence there is no blemish. However, in several > charts> > > it> > > > is repeatedly seen, Mars in 7th sign Scorpio leading to > seperation> > > > (Legal or otherwise) at some stage of life.> > > > > Madhu N Nair> > > > >> > > > > Sreenadh <sreesog@> wrote:> > > > > Dear All,> > > > > Shall we think about Tarus Lagna? What are the things you > know> > > > about> > > > > this Lagna? How would be that person?> > > > > Love,> > > > > Sreenadh> > > > >> > > > Tired of spam?

Mail has the best spam protection around > > Do You ?

Guest guest

Dear Pandit ji and All, Here I have a question - How much correct was our approach? I would say it was wrong. Why? I will explain. We decided that the total prediction should be done starting from Lagna. Right? Then we went on to depend on Vimsottari dasa starting from Moon to determine event timings!!! Is that not a wrong approach? Let us assume that the BT given is correct. (We hold the doubt about BT for some time) If we decided to depend on Lagna (since Lagna sign is stronger than Moon sign), is it also points to the fact that we should use Vimsottari dasa starting from Lagna? If we depend on Vimsottari dasa starting from Lagna in which desa-antara-paryantara this events fall? As earlier we did we will depend on Chandrahari Ayanamsa and 360 day Savana year

length. We get - 1) Marriage Marriage (Jan 2001) - Ve->Sa->Sa->Ve !!! Is that not interesting?! Ve is the significator of marriage and is the 7th lord. Sa is the planet that is placed in Mangalya stana (8th house). Ve is in the 5th house from Sa indicating good results in Dasa-Antara!!! So again we can ask (sharpening the timing) -> Was the marriage before 14th of Jan? Since Ve Sookshma ends by 14th of Jan. And if it fails

we can assume that the BT is wrong. 2) Graduation Graduation (June 1993) - Ve->Mo->Me->Su !!! Is that not interesting?! Ve is the significator of 4th house. Mo is the planet aspecting (drishti) 4th house. Me is the significator for education. Su is the significator of government (ruler). Su-Me forms Nipuna yoga (good for education and intelligence) in 11th (house of gain). So again we can ask (sharpening the timing) -> Was it

between 12th and 16th of June? And here also if it fails we can assume that the BT is wrong, put the blame on BT. ;) The point is, If we decide to depend on Lagna sign for prediction (since it is stronger than Moon sign), then it better to depend of Vimsottari Dasa starting from Lagna. Similarly if we decide to depend on Moon sign for prediction (since it is stronger than Lagna sign), then it better to depend of Vimsottari Dasa starting from Moon. P.S. : Looking at Kunda longitude, I can see that it falls on Jyeshta. The Lagna longitude also falls in Jyeshta!!! So either there NO ERROR in BT or there is a 6 min error in BT, I would guess. Love, Sreenadh kankan_73 <kankan_73 wrote: Dear Sreenadhji, Many thanks for analyzing the chart. You have got many correct points. My comments are in blue at appropriate places. Also I have some doubts. Thanks & regards, Kannan , sree nadh <sreesog wrote:>> Dear All,> I think this chart could be useful in our studies.> > Kannan - Natal Chart> > September 25, 1973> Time: 11:31:58 am> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 76 E 48' 00", 9 N 18' 00"> -, India> Altitude: 0.00 meters> > Lunar Yr-Mo: Pramadi - Bhadrapada> Tithi: Krishna Chaturdasi (Ve) (40.77%

left)> Vedic Weekday: Tuesday (Ma)> Nakshatra: Poorva Phalguni (Ve) (43.15% left)> Yoga: Subha (Su) (59.61% left)> Karana: Sakuna (Ma) (81.54% left)> Hora Lord: Saturn (5 min sign: Ta)> Mahakala Hora: Saturn (5 min sign: Pi)> Kaala Lord: Venus (Mahakala: Venus)> > Sunrise: 6:14:05 am> Sunset: 6:14:48 pm> Janma Ghatis: 13.2450> > Ayanamsa: 24-13-41.77> Sidereal Time: 11:24:51> > Gk Ra> JuR +--------------+> Ve | |MaR | |Sa Ke |> Su | | | | |> | | | | |> | | | | |> | | | | |> |-----------+-----------------------+-----------|> | | | |> | | | |> As | | | |Me> | | Rasi - Inside | |> | | | |> |-----------| Navamsa - Outside |-----------|> |JuR | |Mo |> Sa | | | |MaR> | | | |> | | | |> | | | |>

|-----------+-----------------------+-----------|> |Ra |As |Ve |Su Me |> |Gk | | | |> Ke | | | | |> | | | | |> | | | | |> +--------------+> Mo> > I am using Chandrahari Ayanamsa (44 min more than Lahari) and 360 day Savana year length.> > This chart should be read from Lagna, because -> 1) Lagna lord Ma is in Upachaya house (6th) from Lagna.> 2) Lagna lord is strong and therefore the streangth of Lagna is equal to that. > And should not be read from Moon sign, because -> 1) Ju, Me or Su (Moon sign lord) does not aspect (drishti) Leo (the moon sign)> 2) Moon sign lord is not in Upachaya from Leo and is not strong > (Su is moving towards its debilitaton)> > Now let us consider and analyse the points he said :-> > ==>> Being a Scorpio Lagna person, Mercury never in his antardasas troubled

me.> <==> Why don't. Me is the 11th lord posited in his own sign. > But I would doubt, whether it send him away from home. Virgo sign and the 8th lordship indicate that. Yes, Mercury sent me 3000 Kms. away from home. But I dont view that as a trouble, as that placed me where I am now. > ==>> I got married during Mercury's Antardasa in LL s Dasa, > <==> Of course 8th is Mangalya stana and 11th is Labha stana, (So, Mangalya Labha = Marriage)> and a relation with lagna or lagna lord is a must for any result to furitify. So Ma->Me is ok for marriage.> I would like to go one step ahead and ask, whether it was between Aug 2001 and Oct 2001 Since at that time> Ma->Me->Ve was running. Ve is the 7th lord. Or between Feb 2002 and 2002 April, since at that time> Ma->Me-Ju was running. Ju is the 2nd House lord and is the Navamsa

lord of Ve. Sorry, you have not got the correct timing. It was in Jan 2001. > Ve in 12th, its own house. His wife would be from a well to do family. > It is possible that her own house is at a distance from the native's house - probably 1 city apart at least. Yes, my wife's home is 4 hrs journey from my home. > By the way the native is also from a good (above moderate) family. > May be due to his good job and good will, he is getting married from a better family. Here is a doubt. Do you think Venus powerful than Mars?. Mars is retrograde too, and in effect in life Mars and Venus are equal. In some ways she is strong and in some other ways I am strong.> ==>> passed Graduation with good marks during Mercury Antra in Moon's

Dasa.> <==> Of course. Mo aspects (drishti) 4th, the house of accademic education, > and Me is in the 2nd house (Vidya stana) from Mo, the dasa lord. > Going one step ahead, Was it between Nov 1993 and Feb 1994 when it was Mo->Me->Me;> Or in June 1994, i.e Mo->Me-Su ; or between Aug 1994 and Sep 1994, i.e. Mo->Me->Ma.> ==> Sorry, I think the result was out in June 1993. > I am the eldest son of my parents> <==> No wonder, when Lagna lord Ma is placed in Aries, which indicates 'Agraja' (Elder brother). > So the native itself is the elder brother, it indicates.> ==>> Also I have many good friends who act like my elder brother/sister> and helped me in various ways in my life........ friends at different > levels acted like a protecting shield for me. > <==> No

wonder when the 11th house which indicates, elder brothers/sisters it was to happen. > Me also signifies adoted or later created such relations. Also note that Ju > (which signifies elder brothers/sisters and relatives) aspects (drishti) Me. > It means that even with in relatives there would be many who fullfill the craving for > elder brothers/sisters of the native.> > Phew....! I feel I have crossed the limits, and so I am ready to accept wrong predictions. ;) You have not crossed the limits, infact I will be happy if you say more. Love,> Sreenadh> > > kankan_73 kankan_73 wrote: Dear Sreenadhji, Madhuji and Panditji,> > Thanks for your reply on my post. I am giving below the birthdata.> > DOB : 25th September 1973> TOB : 11:31:58> POB :Latitude: 9o18'N Longitude: 76o48'E > > I think

Jupiters aspect on Mercury and his association with 10th > Lord Sun is also important.> > Regards,> Kannan> > > , Panditji > navagraha@ wrote:> >> > Namaste,> > > > What your birth data ?> > > > I am not sure about occupants of 11 H. Infact I think Parashar > says the 11th> > lord is malefic but I do not beleive he attributes any maleficence > to> > occupants of 11th house. It will depend on their lordships.> > > > ...> > > > > > On 6/1/06, kankan_73 kankan_73@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Madhuji,> > >> > > I have a different experience so far. Being a Scorpio Lagna > person,> > > Mercury never in his antardasas troubled me. I got married during> > >

Mercury's Antardasa in LL s Dasa, passed Graduation with good > marks> > > during Mercury Antra in Moon's Dasa.> > >> > > You wrote about:> > > -----The 11 L & 11H occupants> > > > -----The 8L & 8H occupants> > > > ------The 12L & 12H occupants> > > > -----The 6L & 6H occupants> > >> > > In my chart I have got 11th, 12th and 6th Lords in their own > houses> > > (Mercury in Virgo, Venus in Libra and Mars in Aries)> > >> > > Also I have many good friends who act like my elder > brother/sister> > > and helped me in various ways in my life. As I am the eldest son > of> > > my parents, I always looked for an elder brother/sister during my> > > childhood and with God's grace, friends at different levels acted> > > like a

protecting shield for me. Is there anything related to > 11th> > > house on this.> > >> > > Regards,> > > Kannan> > >> > >> > > , VYASAJI> > > <vyasatvm@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Vinita,> > > > For the sake of convenience, I may write FM, MMP etc. > Actually I> > > don't consider any planet to be fully benefic or fully malefic.> > > Yes .I consider and rate Jupiter as MMP for Taurus > Ascendant ,then> > > my rationale is totally different from that of Mr VK Chaudary's > (SA> > > Fame).Prior to that, let me tell you onething, my approach is > quite> > > different from others. On my end, I rely on my experience as > well> > > as the experience of others, that

I get as feed back rather than> > > parroting sanskrit slokas after slokas to substantiate a point. > (By> > > this statement, I am not attempting for reductio ad absurdum of > the> > > teachings of the Seers). I consider the text books (or Rule > books)> > > bequeathed to us by ancient masters as mere "Guides" and not> > > anything more than that.I am also convinced more than in > Sanskrit ,> > > a privilage of few scholars coming from the upper strata of the> > > society , it is in Tamil, the language of common man, treasure> > > house of Jyotish knowledge is kept (Time has> > > > devoured almost all works in Tamil , with the owners of> > > parachment/palmyra writings, blissfully ignorant of treasure > house> > > of knowledge in their possession , which they refuses to part >

even> > > if it is moth-eaten , with a sizeable population getting > converted> > > at a fast pace ; and for whom it has become mandatory to show> > > allegiance/, loyalty to new faith , by denouncing , their own> > > erstwhile culture and tradition .> > > > Now I rank the malignancy of a planet in the following > manner.> > > Priority wise> > > > -----The 11 L & 11H occupants> > > > -----The 8L & 8H occupants> > > > ------The 12L & 12H occupants> > > > -----The 6L & 6H occupants --Please do remember the 6H is> > > simultaneously a upachayastana (Improving house) as well as a > Dustana> > > (Unfavourable House). 6th is also one of "Arthatrikona"(Trigon, > 2-6-> > > 10) . That might be one of the reasons , the sub period of a> > >

planet, well placed in 6H ,often leads to improvement in > monetary> > > affairs.> > > >> > > > Years back, I too was a great admirer of 11 H & 11Lord. I> > > know ,it is the house of gains without pains, sincere companions,> > > fulfilment of all desires, elder co-born etc.Bychance, I had an> > > opportunity to read a write-up of a great Western astrologer > by> > > name RC Smith , in which he was saying from his experience that > 11L> > > or 11H occupants are evil.Since RC Smith study was based on > Western> > > Astrology that depends on Tropical Zodiac, where there is no > Dasha> > > system,I never got an opportunity to test his findings.In 1997,> > > prior to his death, the outstanding Scholar in Jyotish, Sri R> > > Santhanam, based on a thread of BPHS, wrote an article

in TOA,> > > captioned "Best and the Worst of 11House . Santhanam, in one of > his> > > letter asked me to test this aphorism in as many cases as > possible> > > that passes through my hand.From then onwards , I am observing > the> > > interesting role played by 11L and 11H occupants.In my studies I> > > note though the intensity of this aphorism vary according to> > > different> > > > Ascendant , in the case if Scorpio Ascendant , this finding,> > > works like a Gospel Truth. Even if Mercury is well placed in an> > > angle / trine, for Scorpio born , invariably it will bring untold> > > sufferings to the native in its Dasha or sub period. I am yet to> > > come across a chart ,with Scorpio rising, the Dasha or Sub > period of> > > Mercury has gone without registering some unpleasant event

in the> > > life of the native.> > > > Both R C Smith and R Santhanam found 11L & 11H occupants > giving> > > disease, debts, litigations, quarells etc, the reason is 11th is > 6th> > > counted from 6H of disease, debts, sorrows, quarell . Don't > forget> > > 11H is also the house of recovery from disease. .The point is,> > > along with some tangible gains ,the 11L & 11H occupants, > invariably> > > bring sorrow, debts, litigation , quarell etc, the exact event> > > depends on the individual nativity.> > > > The rest in next instalment> > > > Madhu N Nair> > > >> > > > VYASAJI <vyasatvm@> wrote:> > > > Vinitha,> > > > For the 1 & 2 nd query I will answer in this mail whereas the > 3rd> > > one requires a little

bit description and for that I will post a> > > seperate message.> > > > (1)Ofcourse, the nature of the sign counts, but still more> > > importance is the lordship of Mars for Taurus Ascending. Let us> > > remember that MT sign of Mars falls in 12H of loss. The> > > element"Loss"(In relations) is more precipitated , when Mars> > > occupies Scorpio for Taurus Ascendant.I am yet to form a final> > > opinion in this matter, but I have repeatedly seen in my > studies ,> > > Mars in Scorpio for Taurus Ascendant, leading to estrangement .> > > > (2) Need not necessarily.What we see in actual experience > is ,> > > when one runs the sub period of Saturn (For Taurus Ascendant) one> > > may get promotion (10th Lordship)in job with transfer(9th> > > lordship) .Parents death coinciding with job securing period.

> ( !0> > > is 2nd from 9 & hence a maraka for father and 7 from 4th , hence > a> > > maraka for Mother) Sale & purchase of vehicles/ properties etc ,> > > simultaneously (9 for purchase , 10 for sale) , overseas journey> > > for employment/training etc the list illustrative. Ofcourse it > goes> > > without saying Saturn need to be well placed from the Ascendant > to> > > reap beneficial results.> > > >> > > > Madhu N Nair> > > >> > > > vinita kumar <shankar_mamta@> wrote:> > > > Dear Vyasaji and friends,> > > >> > > > Namaskar!> > > >> > > > Actually i have a whole lot of questions on Taurus Lagna but at> > > the> > > > moment i will confine myself to just the following:> >

> >> > > > 1. Do u think that just because of the basic nature of the > Scorpio> > > > sign in 7th relationships would suffer (even if Mars is not > there)?> > > >> > > > 2. Do u think that because badhak Saturn rules the 9th and 10> > > houses> > > > there is a struggle involved there as well?> > > >> > > > 3. Do u think Jupiter is the most malefic planet for Taurus > Lagna> > > > being lord of 2nd and 11th?> > > >> > > > 4. Do u think that Venus even though it is Lagnesh is not that> > > great> > > > for the Lagna being ruler of 6th?> > > >> > > > 5. Do u think this Lagna has a special affinity to Mercury > ruled> > > > Lagnas....going by Vyasa relationships?> > > >>

> > > I'll stop here.> > > >> > > > Will be extremely grateful for your responses.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > >> > > > Vinita> > > >> > > > , VYASAJI> > > > <vyasatvm@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Sreenadh & Friends,> > > > > While match making (Compatibility) is done by Keralite> > > > Astrologers, they use to outrightly reject the concept of Kuja > or> > > > Chowa Dosha, if Mars occupies 7th Rasi Scorpio, saying it is> > > Mar's> > > > own sign , hence there is no blemish. However, in several > charts> > > it> > > > is repeatedly seen, Mars in 7th sign Scorpio leading to > seperation> > >

> (Legal or otherwise) at some stage of life.> > > > > Madhu N Nair> > > > >> > > > > Sreenadh <sreesog@> wrote:> > > > > Dear All,> > > > > Shall we think about Tarus Lagna? What are the things you > know> > > > about> > > > > this Lagna? How would be that person?> > > > > Love,> > > > > Sreenadh> > > > >> > > > > > Do You ?

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadhji,

Thanks for looking at my chart again. My comments are in blue.

Regards,

Kannan , sree nadh <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Pandit ji and All,> Here I have a question - How much correct was our approach?> I would say it was wrong. Why? I will explain.> We decided that the total prediction should be done starting from Lagna. Right?> Then we went on to depend on Vimsottari dasa starting from Moon to determine event timings!!!> Is that not a wrong approach? My knowledge is very less and I have nothing to say.

> Let us assume that the BT given is correct. > (We hold the doubt about BT for some time)Do you believe in birth time rectifications? or should we keep the birth time recorded at the time of birth.> If we decided to depend on Lagna (since Lagna sign is stronger than Moon sign), is it also points to the fact that we should use Vimsottari dasa starting from Lagna? If we depend on Vimsottari dasa starting from Lagna in which desa-antara-paryantara this events fall? As earlier we did we will depend on Chandrahari Ayanamsa and 360 day Savana year length.> We get -> 1) Marriage> > Marriage (Jan 2001) - Ve->Sa->Sa->Ve !!!> Is that not interesting?! Ve is the significator of marriage and is the 7th lord. Sa is the planet that is placed in Mangalya stana (8th house). Ve is in the 5th house from Sa indicating good results in Dasa-Antara!!! > So again we can ask (sharpening the timing) -> Was the marriage before 14th of Jan? Since Ve Sookshma ends by 14th of Jan. And if it fails we can assume that the BT is wrong.Marriage was not before 14th Jan. Can we fix birth time on the basis of marriage time. If we have not got other events in life looking at the dasa period, then?

> 2) Graduation> > Graduation (June 1993) - Ve->Mo->Me->Su !!!> Is that not interesting?! Ve is the significator of 4th house. Mo is the planet aspecting (drishti) 4th house. Me is the significator for education. Su is the significator of government (ruler). Su-Me forms Nipuna yoga (good for education and intelligence) in 11th (house of gain). > So again we can ask (sharpening the timing) -> Was it between 12th and 16th of June? And here also if it fails we can assume that the BT is wrong, put the blame on BT. ;)

Sorry, I dont remember the exact date, and my diary of that period is not with me now.

> The point is, If we decide to depend on Lagna sign for prediction (since it is stronger than Moon sign), then it better to depend of Vimsottari Dasa starting from Lagna. Similarly if we decide to depend on Moon sign for prediction (since it is stronger than Lagna sign), then it better to depend of Vimsottari Dasa starting from Moon. > > P.S. : Looking at Kunda longitude, I can see that it falls on Jyeshta. The Lagna longitude also falls in Jyeshta!!! So either there NO ERROR in BT or there is a 6 min error in BT, I would guess.> Love,> Sreenadh> > > > kankan_73 kankan_73 wrote:> > Dear Sreenadhji,> > Many thanks for analyzing the chart. You have got many correct points. My comments are in blue at appropriate places. Also I have some doubts.> > Thanks & regards,> Kannan> , sree nadh sreesog@ wrote:> >> > Dear All,> > I think this chart could be useful in our studies.> > > > Kannan - Natal Chart> > > > September 25, 1973> > Time: 11:31:58 am> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > Place: 76 E 48' 00", 9 N 18' 00"> > -, India> > Altitude: 0.00 meters> > > > Lunar Yr-Mo: Pramadi - Bhadrapada> > Tithi: Krishna Chaturdasi (Ve) (40.77% left)> > Vedic Weekday: Tuesday (Ma)> > Nakshatra: Poorva Phalguni (Ve) (43.15% left)> > Yoga: Subha (Su) (59.61% left)> > Karana: Sakuna (Ma) (81.54% left)> > Hora Lord: Saturn (5 min sign: Ta)> > Mahakala Hora: Saturn (5 min sign: Pi)> > Kaala Lord: Venus (Mahakala: Venus)> > > > Sunrise: 6:14:05 am> > Sunset: 6:14:48 pm> > Janma Ghatis: 13.2450> > > > Ayanamsa: 24-13-41.77> > Sidereal Time: 11:24:51> > > > Gk Ra> > JuR +--------------+> > Ve | |MaR | |Sa Ke |> > Su | | | | |> > | | | | |> > | | | | |> > | | | | |> > |-----------+-----------------------+-----------|> > | | | |> > | | | |> > As | | | |Me> > | | Rasi - Inside | |> > | | | |> > |-----------| Navamsa - Outside |-----------|> > |JuR | |Mo |> > Sa | | | |MaR> > | | | |> > | | | |> > | | | |> > |-----------+-----------------------+-----------|> > |Ra |As |Ve |Su Me |> > |Gk | | | |> > Ke | | | | |> > | | | | |> > | | | | |> > +--------------+> > Mo> > > > I am using Chandrahari Ayanamsa (44 min more than Lahari) and 360 day Savana year length.> > > > This chart should be read from Lagna, because -> > 1) Lagna lord Ma is in Upachaya house (6th) from Lagna.> > 2) Lagna lord is strong and therefore the streangth of Lagna is equal to that. > > And should not be read from Moon sign, because -> > 1) Ju, Me or Su (Moon sign lord) does not aspect (drishti) Leo (the moon sign)> > 2) Moon sign lord is not in Upachaya from Leo and is not strong > > (Su is moving towards its debilitaton)> > > > Now let us consider and analyse the points he said :-> > > > ==>> > Being a Scorpio Lagna person, Mercury never in his antardasas troubled me.> > <==> > Why don't. Me is the 11th lord posited in his own sign. > > But I would doubt, whether it send him away from home. Virgo sign and the 8th lordship indicate that. > > Yes, Mercury sent me 3000 Kms. away from home. But I dont view that as a trouble, as that placed me where I am now.> > ==>> > I got married during Mercury's Antardasa in LL s Dasa, > > <==> > Of course 8th is Mangalya stana and 11th is Labha stana, (So, Mangalya Labha = Marriage)> > and a relation with lagna or lagna lord is a must for any result to furitify. So Ma->Me is ok for marriage.> > I would like to go one step ahead and ask, whether it was between Aug 2001 and Oct 2001 Since at that time> > Ma->Me->Ve was running. Ve is the 7th lord. Or between Feb 2002 and 2002 April, since at that time> > Ma->Me-Ju was running. Ju is the 2nd House lord and is the Navamsa lord of Ve.> Sorry, you have not got the correct timing. It was in Jan 2001.> > > Ve in 12th, its own house. His wife would be from a well to do family. > > It is possible that her own house is at a distance from the native's house - probably 1 city apart at least.> Yes, my wife's home is 4 hrs journey from my home.> > > By the way the native is also from a good (above moderate) family. > > May be due to his good job and good will, he is getting married from a better family.> Here is a doubt. Do you think Venus powerful than Mars?. Mars is retrograde too, and in effect in life Mars and Venus are equal. In some ways she is strong and in some other ways I am strong.> > ==>> > passed Graduation with good marks during Mercury Antra in Moon's Dasa.> > <==> > Of course. Mo aspects (drishti) 4th, the house of accademic education, > > and Me is in the 2nd house (Vidya stana) from Mo, the dasa lord. > > Going one step ahead, Was it between Nov 1993 and Feb 1994 when it was Mo->Me->Me;> > Or in June 1994, i.e Mo->Me-Su ; or between Aug 1994 and Sep 1994, i.e. Mo->Me->Ma.> > ==>> Sorry, I think the result was out in June 1993.> > > I am the eldest son of my parents> > <==> > No wonder, when Lagna lord Ma is placed in Aries, which indicates 'Agraja' (Elder brother). > > So the native itself is the elder brother, it indicates.> > ==>> > Also I have many good friends who act like my elder brother/sister> > and helped me in various ways in my life........ friends at different > > levels acted like a protecting shield for me. > > <==> > No wonder when the 11th house which indicates, elder brothers/sisters it was to happen. > > Me also signifies adoted or later created such relations. Also note that Ju > > (which signifies elder brothers/sisters and relatives) aspects (drishti) Me. > > It means that even with in relatives there would be many who fullfill the craving for > > elder brothers/sisters of the native.> > > > Phew....! I feel I have crossed the limits, and so I am ready to accept wrong predictions. ;)> > You have not crossed the limits, infact I will be happy if you say more.> Love,> > Sreenadh> > > > > > kankan_73 kankan_73@ wrote: Dear Sreenadhji, Madhuji and Panditji,> > > > Thanks for your reply on my post. I am giving below the birthdata.> > > > DOB : 25th September 1973> > TOB : 11:31:58> > POB :Latitude: 9o18'N Longitude: 76o48'E > > > > I think Jupiters aspect on Mercury and his association with 10th > > Lord Sun is also important.> > > > Regards,> > Kannan> > > > > > , Panditji > > navagraha@ wrote:> > >> > > Namaste,> > > > > > What your birth data ?> > > > > > I am not sure about occupants of 11 H. Infact I think Parashar > > says the 11th> > > lord is malefic but I do not beleive he attributes any maleficence > > to> > > occupants of 11th house. It will depend on their lordships.> > > > > > ...> > > > > > > > > On 6/1/06, kankan_73 kankan_73@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Madhuji,> > > >> > > > I have a different experience so far. Being a Scorpio Lagna > > person,> > > > Mercury never in his antardasas troubled me. I got married during> > > > Mercury's Antardasa in LL s Dasa, passed Graduation with good > > marks> > > > during Mercury Antra in Moon's Dasa.> > > >> > > > You wrote about:> > > > -----The 11 L & 11H occupants> > > > > -----The 8L & 8H occupants> > > > > ------The 12L & 12H occupants> > > > > -----The 6L & 6H occupants> > > >> > > > In my chart I have got 11th, 12th and 6th Lords in their own > > houses> > > > (Mercury in Virgo, Venus in Libra and Mars in Aries)> > > >> > > > Also I have many good friends who act like my elder > > brother/sister> > > > and helped me in various ways in my life. As I am the eldest son > > of> > > > my parents, I always looked for an elder brother/sister during my> > > > childhood and with God's grace, friends at different levels acted> > > > like a protecting shield for me. Is there anything related to > > 11th> > > > house on this.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > > Kannan> > > >> > > >> > > > , VYASAJI> > > > <vyasatvm@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Vinita,> > > > > For the sake of convenience, I may write FM, MMP etc. > > Actually I> > > > don't consider any planet to be fully benefic or fully malefic.> > > > Yes .I consider and rate Jupiter as MMP for Taurus > > Ascendant ,then> > > > my rationale is totally different from that of Mr VK Chaudary's > > (SA> > > > Fame).Prior to that, let me tell you onething, my approach is > > quite> > > > different from others. On my end, I rely on my experience as > > well> > > > as the experience of others, that I get as feed back rather than> > > > parroting sanskrit slokas after slokas to substantiate a point. > > (By> > > > this statement, I am not attempting for reductio ad absurdum of > > the> > > > teachings of the Seers). I consider the text books (or Rule > > books)> > > > bequeathed to us by ancient masters as mere "Guides" and not> > > > anything more than that.I am also convinced more than in > > Sanskrit ,> > > > a privilage of few scholars coming from the upper strata of the> > > > society , it is in Tamil, the language of common man, treasure> > > > house of Jyotish knowledge is kept (Time has> > > > > devoured almost all works in Tamil , with the owners of> > > > parachment/palmyra writings, blissfully ignorant of treasure > > house> > > > of knowledge in their possession , which they refuses to part > > even> > > > if it is moth-eaten , with a sizeable population getting > > converted> > > > at a fast pace ; and for whom it has become mandatory to show> > > > allegiance/, loyalty to new faith , by denouncing , their own> > > > erstwhile culture and tradition .> > > > > Now I rank the malignancy of a planet in the following > > manner.> > > > Priority wise> > > > > -----The 11 L & 11H occupants> > > > > -----The 8L & 8H occupants> > > > > ------The 12L & 12H occupants> > > > > -----The 6L & 6H occupants --Please do remember the 6H is> > > > simultaneously a upachayastana (Improving house) as well as a > > Dustana> > > > (Unfavourable House). 6th is also one of "Arthatrikona"(Trigon, > > 2-6-> > > > 10) . That might be one of the reasons , the sub period of a> > > > planet, well placed in 6H ,often leads to improvement in > > monetary> > > > affairs.> > > > >> > > > > Years back, I too was a great admirer of 11 H & 11Lord. I> > > > know ,it is the house of gains without pains, sincere companions,> > > > fulfilment of all desires, elder co-born etc.Bychance, I had an> > > > opportunity to read a write-up of a great Western astrologer > > by> > > > name RC Smith , in which he was saying from his experience that > > 11L> > > > or 11H occupants are evil.Since RC Smith study was based on > > Western> > > > Astrology that depends on Tropical Zodiac, where there is no > > Dasha> > > > system,I never got an opportunity to test his findings.In 1997,> > > > prior to his death, the outstanding Scholar in Jyotish, Sri R> > > > Santhanam, based on a thread of BPHS, wrote an article in TOA,> > > > captioned "Best and the Worst of 11House . Santhanam, in one of > > his> > > > letter asked me to test this aphorism in as many cases as > > possible> > > > that passes through my hand.From then onwards , I am observing > > the> > > > interesting role played by 11L and 11H occupants.In my studies I> > > > note though the intensity of this aphorism vary according to> > > > different> > > > > Ascendant , in the case if Scorpio Ascendant , this finding,> > > > works like a Gospel Truth. Even if Mercury is well placed in an> > > > angle / trine, for Scorpio born , invariably it will bring untold> > > > sufferings to the native in its Dasha or sub period. I am yet to> > > > come across a chart ,with Scorpio rising, the Dasha or Sub > > period of> > > > Mercury has gone without registering some unpleasant event in the> > > > life of the native.> > > > > Both R C Smith and R Santhanam found 11L & 11H occupants > > giving> > > > disease, debts, litigations, quarells etc, the reason is 11th is > > 6th> > > > counted from 6H of disease, debts, sorrows, quarell . Don't > > forget> > > > 11H is also the house of recovery from disease. .The point is,> > > > along with some tangible gains ,the 11L & 11H occupants, > > invariably> > > > bring sorrow, debts, litigation , quarell etc, the exact event> > > > depends on the individual nativity.> > > > > The rest in next instalment> > > > > Madhu N Nair> > > > >> > > > > VYASAJI <vyasatvm@> wrote:> > > > > Vinitha,> > > > > For the 1 & 2 nd query I will answer in this mail whereas the > > 3rd> > > > one requires a little bit description and for that I will post a> > > > seperate message.> > > > > (1)Ofcourse, the nature of the sign counts, but still more> > > > importance is the lordship of Mars for Taurus Ascending. Let us> > > > remember that MT sign of Mars falls in 12H of loss. The> > > > element"Loss"(In relations) is more precipitated , when Mars> > > > occupies Scorpio for Taurus Ascendant.I am yet to form a final> > > > opinion in this matter, but I have repeatedly seen in my > > studies ,> > > > Mars in Scorpio for Taurus Ascendant, leading to estrangement .> > > > > (2) Need not necessarily.What we see in actual experience > > is ,> > > > when one runs the sub period of Saturn (For Taurus Ascendant) one> > > > may get promotion (10th Lordship)in job with transfer(9th> > > > lordship) .Parents death coinciding with job securing period. > > ( !0> > > > is 2nd from 9 & hence a maraka for father and 7 from 4th , hence > > a> > > > maraka for Mother) Sale & purchase of vehicles/ properties etc ,> > > > simultaneously (9 for purchase , 10 for sale) , overseas journey> > > > for employment/training etc the list illustrative. Ofcourse it > > goes> > > > without saying Saturn need to be well placed from the Ascendant > > to> > > > reap beneficial results.> > > > >> > > > > Madhu N Nair> > > > >> > > > > vinita kumar <shankar_mamta@> wrote:> > > > > Dear Vyasaji and friends,> > > > >> > > > > Namaskar!> > > > >> > > > > Actually i have a whole lot of questions on Taurus Lagna but at> > > > the> > > > > moment i will confine myself to just the following:> > > > >> > > > > 1. Do u think that just because of the basic nature of the > > Scorpio> > > > > sign in 7th relationships would suffer (even if Mars is not > > there)?> > > > >> > > > > 2. Do u think that because badhak Saturn rules the 9th and 10> > > > houses> > > > > there is a struggle involved there as well?> > > > >> > > > > 3. Do u think Jupiter is the most malefic planet for Taurus > > Lagna> > > > > being lord of 2nd and 11th?> > > > >> > > > > 4. Do u think that Venus even though it is Lagnesh is not that> > > > great> > > > > for the Lagna being ruler of 6th?> > > > >> > > > > 5. Do u think this Lagna has a special affinity to Mercury > > ruled> > > > > Lagnas....going by Vyasa relationships?> > > > >> > > > > I'll stop here.> > > > >> > > > > Will be extremely grateful for your responses.> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > >> > > > > Vinita> > > > >> > > > > , VYASAJI> > > > > <vyasatvm@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Sreenadh & Friends,> > > > > > While match making (Compatibility) is done by Keralite> > > > > Astrologers, they use to outrightly reject the concept of Kuja > > or> > > > > Chowa Dosha, if Mars occupies 7th Rasi Scorpio, saying it is> > > > Mar's> > > > > own sign , hence there is no blemish. However, in several > > charts> > > > it> > > > > is repeatedly seen, Mars in 7th sign Scorpio leading to > > seperation> > > > > (Legal or otherwise) at some stage of life.> > > > > > Madhu N Nair> > > > > >> > > > > > Sreenadh <sreesog@> wrote:> > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > Shall we think about Tarus Lagna? What are the things you > > know> > > > > about> > > > > > this Lagna? How would be that person?> > > > > > Love,> > > > > > Sreenadh> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > >> > > >

Guest guest

Dear Kannan ji,

==>

> Do you believe in birth time rectifications? or should

> we keep the birth time recorded at the time of birth.

<==

I do believe in BT rectification, since the Rishi horas speak about

that. But still it is a research trying to recover lost methods.

Applying it in horoscopes searching for correct BT is a heavy task.

It is also necessory that the available methods (on BT Rectification)

should be verified first. I requested many to come forward to do the

same or do the Male/Female verification from horoscope that is also

related to that. But no body seems to dare or getting interested. :)

I am still learning and trying to understad the systems, told in

classics, at least trying to verify them by myself. :) At least that

I could do I think before death. ;)

Love,

Sreenadh

, " kankan_73 "

<kankan_73 wrote:

>

>

> Dear Sreenadhji,

>

> Thanks for looking at my chart again. My comments are in blue.

>

> Regards,

>

> Kannan

> , sree nadh

<sreesog@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Pandit ji and All,

> > Here I have a question - How much correct was our approach?

> > I would say it was wrong. Why? I will explain.

> > We decided that the total prediction should be done starting from

> Lagna. Right?

> > Then we went on to depend on Vimsottari dasa starting from Moon to

> determine event timings!!!

> > Is that not a wrong approach?

> My knowledge is very less and I have nothing to say.

>

>

> > Let us assume that the BT given is correct.

> > (We hold the doubt about BT for some time)

> Do you believe in birth time rectifications? or should we keep the

birth

> time recorded at the time of birth.

> > If we decided to depend on Lagna (since Lagna sign is stronger

than

> Moon sign), is it also points to the fact that we should use

Vimsottari

> dasa starting from Lagna? If we depend on Vimsottari dasa starting

from

> Lagna in which desa-antara-paryantara this events fall? As earlier

we

> did we will depend on Chandrahari Ayanamsa and 360 day Savana year

> length.

> > We get -

> > 1) Marriage

> >

> > Marriage (Jan 2001) - Ve->Sa->Sa->Ve !!!

> > Is that not interesting?! Ve is the significator of marriage and

is

> the 7th lord. Sa is the planet that is placed in Mangalya stana (8th

> house). Ve is in the 5th house from Sa indicating good results in

> Dasa-Antara!!!

> > So again we can ask (sharpening the timing) -> Was the marriage

before

> 14th of Jan? Since Ve Sookshma ends by 14th of Jan. And if it fails

we

> can assume that the BT is wrong.

> Marriage was not before 14th Jan. Can we fix birth time on the

basis of

> marriage time. If we have not got other events in life looking at

the

> dasa period, then?

>

>

> > 2) Graduation

> >

> > Graduation (June 1993) - Ve->Mo->Me->Su !!!

> > Is that not interesting?! Ve is the significator of 4th house. Mo

is

> the planet aspecting (drishti) 4th house. Me is the significator for

> education. Su is the significator of government (ruler). Su-Me forms

> Nipuna yoga (good for education and intelligence) in 11th (house of

> gain).

> > So again we can ask (sharpening the timing) -> Was it between

12th and

> 16th of June? And here also if it fails we can assume that the BT is

> wrong, put the blame on BT. ;)

>

>

> Sorry, I dont remember the exact date, and my diary of that period

is

> not with me now.

>

>

> > The point is, If we decide to depend on Lagna sign for prediction

> (since it is stronger than Moon sign), then it better to depend of

> Vimsottari Dasa starting from Lagna. Similarly if we decide to

depend on

> Moon sign for prediction (since it is stronger than Lagna sign),

then it

> better to depend of Vimsottari Dasa starting from Moon.

> >

> > P.S. : Looking at Kunda longitude, I can see that it falls on

Jyeshta.

> The Lagna longitude also falls in Jyeshta!!! So either there NO

ERROR in

> BT or there is a 6 min error in BT, I would guess.

>

> > Love,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> >

> >

> > kankan_73 kankan_73@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sreenadhji,

> >

> > Many thanks for analyzing the chart. You have got many correct

points.

> My comments are in blue at appropriate places. Also I have some

doubts.

> >

> > Thanks & regards,

> > Kannan

> > , sree nadh

sreesog@

> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > > I think this chart could be useful in our studies.

> > >

> > > Kannan - Natal Chart

> > >

> > > September 25, 1973

> > > Time: 11:31:58 am

> > > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > Place: 76 E 48' 00 " , 9 N 18' 00 "

> > > -, India

> > > Altitude: 0.00 meters

> > >

> > > Lunar Yr-Mo: Pramadi - Bhadrapada

> > > Tithi: Krishna Chaturdasi (Ve) (40.77% left)

> > > Vedic Weekday: Tuesday (Ma)

> > > Nakshatra: Poorva Phalguni (Ve) (43.15% left)

> > > Yoga: Subha (Su) (59.61% left)

> > > Karana: Sakuna (Ma) (81.54% left)

> > > Hora Lord: Saturn (5 min sign: Ta)

> > > Mahakala Hora: Saturn (5 min sign: Pi)

> > > Kaala Lord: Venus (Mahakala: Venus)

> > >

> > > Sunrise: 6:14:05 am

> > > Sunset: 6:14:48 pm

> > > Janma Ghatis: 13.2450

> > >

> > > Ayanamsa: 24-13-41.77

> > > Sidereal Time: 11:24:51

> > >

> > > Gk Ra

> > > JuR +--------------+

> > > Ve | |MaR | |Sa Ke |

> > > Su | | | | |

> > > | | | | |

> > > | | | | |

> > > | | | | |

> > > |-----------+-----------------------+-----------|

> > > | | | |

> > > | | | |

> > > As | | | |Me

> > > | | Rasi - Inside | |

> > > | | | |

> > > |-----------| Navamsa - Outside |-----------|

> > > |JuR | |Mo |

> > > Sa | | | |MaR

> > > | | | |

> > > | | | |

> > > | | | |

> > > |-----------+-----------------------+-----------|

> > > |Ra |As |Ve |Su Me |

> > > |Gk | | | |

> > > Ke | | | | |

> > > | | | | |

> > > | | | | |

> > > +--------------+

> > > Mo

> > >

> > > I am using Chandrahari Ayanamsa (44 min more than Lahari) and

> day Savana year length.

> > >

> > > This chart should be read from Lagna, because -

> > > 1) Lagna lord Ma is in Upachaya house (6th) from Lagna.

> > > 2) Lagna lord is strong and therefore the streangth of Lagna is

> equal to that.

> > > And should not be read from Moon sign, because -

> > > 1) Ju, Me or Su (Moon sign lord) does not aspect (drishti) Leo

(the

> moon sign)

> > > 2) Moon sign lord is not in Upachaya from Leo and is not strong

> > > (Su is moving towards its debilitaton)

> > >

> > > Now let us consider and analyse the points he said :-

> > >

> > > ==>

> > > Being a Scorpio Lagna person, Mercury never in his antardasas

> troubled me.

> > > <==

> > > Why don't. Me is the 11th lord posited in his own sign.

> > > But I would doubt, whether it send him away from home. Virgo

sign

> and the 8th lordship indicate that.

> >

> > Yes, Mercury sent me 3000 Kms. away from home. But I dont view

that as

> a trouble, as that placed me where I am now.

> > > ==>

> > > I got married during Mercury's Antardasa in LL s Dasa,

> > > <==

> > > Of course 8th is Mangalya stana and 11th is Labha stana, (So,

> Mangalya Labha = Marriage)

> > > and a relation with lagna or lagna lord is a must for any

result to

> furitify. So Ma->Me is ok for marriage.

> > > I would like to go one step ahead and ask, whether it was

between

> Aug 2001 and Oct 2001 Since at that time

> > > Ma->Me->Ve was running. Ve is the 7th lord. Or between Feb 2002

and

> 2002 April, since at that time

> > > Ma->Me-Ju was running. Ju is the 2nd House lord and is the

Navamsa

> lord of Ve.

> > Sorry, you have not got the correct timing. It was in Jan 2001.

> >

> > > Ve in 12th, its own house. His wife would be from a well to do

> family.

> > > It is possible that her own house is at a distance from the

native's

> house - probably 1 city apart at least.

> > Yes, my wife's home is 4 hrs journey from my home.

> >

> > > By the way the native is also from a good (above moderate)

family.

> > > May be due to his good job and good will, he is getting married

from

> a better family.

> > Here is a doubt. Do you think Venus powerful than Mars?. Mars is

> retrograde too, and in effect in life Mars and Venus are equal. In

some

> ways she is strong and in some other ways I am strong.

> > > ==>

> > > passed Graduation with good marks during Mercury Antra in Moon's

> Dasa.

> > > <==

> > > Of course. Mo aspects (drishti) 4th, the house of accademic

> education,

> > > and Me is in the 2nd house (Vidya stana) from Mo, the dasa lord.

> > > Going one step ahead, Was it between Nov 1993 and Feb 1994 when

it

> was Mo->Me->Me;

> > > Or in June 1994, i.e Mo->Me-Su ; or between Aug 1994 and Sep

> i.e. Mo->Me->Ma.

> > > ==>

> > Sorry, I think the result was out in June 1993.

> >

> > > I am the eldest son of my parents

> > > <==

> > > No wonder, when Lagna lord Ma is placed in Aries, which

indicates

> 'Agraja' (Elder brother).

> > > So the native itself is the elder brother, it indicates.

> > > ==>

> > > Also I have many good friends who act like my elder

brother/sister

> > > and helped me in various ways in my life........ friends at

> different

> > > levels acted like a protecting shield for me.

> > > <==

> > > No wonder when the 11th house which indicates, elder

> brothers/sisters it was to happen.

> > > Me also signifies adoted or later created such relations. Also

note

> that Ju

> > > (which signifies elder brothers/sisters and relatives) aspects

> (drishti) Me.

> > > It means that even with in relatives there would be many who

> fullfill the craving for

> > > elder brothers/sisters of the native.

> > >

> > > Phew....! I feel I have crossed the limits, and so I am ready to

> accept wrong predictions. ;)

> >

> > You have not crossed the limits, infact I will be happy if you say

> more.

> > Love,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > >

> > > kankan_73 kankan_73@ wrote: Dear Sreenadhji, Madhuji and

Panditji,

> > >

> > > Thanks for your reply on my post. I am giving below the

birthdata.

> > >

> > > DOB : 25th September 1973

> > > TOB : 11:31:58

> > > POB :Latitude: 9o18'N Longitude: 76o48'E

> > >

> > > I think Jupiters aspect on Mercury and his association with 10th

> > > Lord Sun is also important.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Kannan

> > >

> > >

> > > , Panditji

> > > navagraha@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Namaste,

> > > >

> > > > What your birth data ?

> > > >

> > > > I am not sure about occupants of 11 H. Infact I think Parashar

> > > says the 11th

> > > > lord is malefic but I do not beleive he attributes any

maleficence

> > > to

> > > > occupants of 11th house. It will depend on their lordships.

> > > >

> > > > ...

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On 6/1/06, kankan_73 kankan_73@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Madhuji,

> > > > >

> > > > > I have a different experience so far. Being a Scorpio Lagna

> > > person,

> > > > > Mercury never in his antardasas troubled me. I got married

> during

> > > > > Mercury's Antardasa in LL s Dasa, passed Graduation with

good

> > > marks

> > > > > during Mercury Antra in Moon's Dasa.

> > > > >

> > > > > You wrote about:

> > > > > -----The 11 L & 11H occupants

> > > > > > -----The 8L & 8H occupants

> > > > > > ------The 12L & 12H occupants

> > > > > > -----The 6L & 6H occupants

> > > > >

> > > > > In my chart I have got 11th, 12th and 6th Lords in their own

> > > houses

> > > > > (Mercury in Virgo, Venus in Libra and Mars in Aries)

> > > > >

> > > > > Also I have many good friends who act like my elder

> > > brother/sister

> > > > > and helped me in various ways in my life. As I am the

eldest son

> > > of

> > > > > my parents, I always looked for an elder brother/sister

during

> my

> > > > > childhood and with God's grace, friends at different levels

> acted

> > > > > like a protecting shield for me. Is there anything related

to

> > > 11th

> > > > > house on this.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Kannan

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > , VYASAJI

> > > > > <vyasatvm@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Vinita,

> > > > > > For the sake of convenience, I may write FM, MMP etc.

> > > Actually I

> > > > > don't consider any planet to be fully benefic or fully

malefic.

> > > > > Yes .I consider and rate Jupiter as MMP for Taurus

> > > Ascendant ,then

> > > > > my rationale is totally different from that of Mr VK

Chaudary's

> > > (SA

> > > > > Fame).Prior to that, let me tell you onething, my approach

is

> > > quite

> > > > > different from others. On my end, I rely on my experience as

> > > well

> > > > > as the experience of others, that I get as feed back rather

than

> > > > > parroting sanskrit slokas after slokas to substantiate a

point.

> > > (By

> > > > > this statement, I am not attempting for reductio ad

absurdum of

> > > the

> > > > > teachings of the Seers). I consider the text books (or Rule

> > > books)

> > > > > bequeathed to us by ancient masters as mere " Guides " and not

> > > > > anything more than that.I am also convinced more than in

> > > Sanskrit ,

> > > > > a privilage of few scholars coming from the upper strata of

the

> > > > > society , it is in Tamil, the language of common man,

treasure

> > > > > house of Jyotish knowledge is kept (Time has

> > > > > > devoured almost all works in Tamil , with the owners of

> > > > > parachment/palmyra writings, blissfully ignorant of treasure

> > > house

> > > > > of knowledge in their possession , which they refuses to

part

> > > even

> > > > > if it is moth-eaten , with a sizeable population getting

> > > converted

> > > > > at a fast pace ; and for whom it has become mandatory to

show

> > > > > allegiance/, loyalty to new faith , by denouncing , their

own

> > > > > erstwhile culture and tradition .

> > > > > > Now I rank the malignancy of a planet in the following

> > > manner.

> > > > > Priority wise

> > > > > > -----The 11 L & 11H occupants

> > > > > > -----The 8L & 8H occupants

> > > > > > ------The 12L & 12H occupants

> > > > > > -----The 6L & 6H occupants --Please do remember the 6H is

> > > > > simultaneously a upachayastana (Improving house) as well as

a

> > > Dustana

> > > > > (Unfavourable House). 6th is also one

of " Arthatrikona " (Trigon,

> > > 2-6-

> > > > > 10) . That might be one of the reasons , the sub period of a

> > > > > planet, well placed in 6H ,often leads to improvement in

> > > monetary

> > > > > affairs.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Years back, I too was a great admirer of 11 H & 11Lord. I

> > > > > know ,it is the house of gains without pains, sincere

> companions,

> > > > > fulfilment of all desires, elder co-born etc.Bychance, I

had an

> > > > > opportunity to read a write-up of a great Western astrologer

> > > by

> > > > > name RC Smith , in which he was saying from his experience

that

> > > 11L

> > > > > or 11H occupants are evil.Since RC Smith study was based on

> > > Western

> > > > > Astrology that depends on Tropical Zodiac, where there is no

> > > Dasha

> > > > > system,I never got an opportunity to test his findings.In

> > > > > prior to his death, the outstanding Scholar in Jyotish, Sri

R

> > > > > Santhanam, based on a thread of BPHS, wrote an article in

TOA,

> > > > > captioned " Best and the Worst of 11House . Santhanam, in

one of

> > > his

> > > > > letter asked me to test this aphorism in as many cases as

> > > possible

> > > > > that passes through my hand.From then onwards , I am

observing

> > > the

> > > > > interesting role played by 11L and 11H occupants.In my

studies I

> > > > > note though the intensity of this aphorism vary according to

> > > > > different

> > > > > > Ascendant , in the case if Scorpio Ascendant , this

finding,

> > > > > works like a Gospel Truth. Even if Mercury is well placed

in an

> > > > > angle / trine, for Scorpio born , invariably it will bring

> untold

> > > > > sufferings to the native in its Dasha or sub period. I am

yet to

> > > > > come across a chart ,with Scorpio rising, the Dasha or Sub

> > > period of

> > > > > Mercury has gone without registering some unpleasant event

in

> the

> > > > > life of the native.

> > > > > > Both R C Smith and R Santhanam found 11L & 11H occupants

> > > giving

> > > > > disease, debts, litigations, quarells etc, the reason is

11th is

> > > 6th

> > > > > counted from 6H of disease, debts, sorrows, quarell . Don't

> > > forget

> > > > > 11H is also the house of recovery from disease. .The point

is,

> > > > > along with some tangible gains ,the 11L & 11H occupants,

> > > invariably

> > > > > bring sorrow, debts, litigation , quarell etc, the exact

event

> > > > > depends on the individual nativity.

> > > > > > The rest in next instalment

> > > > > > Madhu N Nair

> > > > > >

> > > > > > VYASAJI <vyasatvm@> wrote:

> > > > > > Vinitha,

> > > > > > For the 1 & 2 nd query I will answer in this mail whereas

the

> > > 3rd

> > > > > one requires a little bit description and for that I will

post a

> > > > > seperate message.

> > > > > > (1)Ofcourse, the nature of the sign counts, but still more

> > > > > importance is the lordship of Mars for Taurus Ascending.

Let us

> > > > > remember that MT sign of Mars falls in 12H of loss. The

> > > > > element " Loss " (In relations) is more precipitated , when Mars

> > > > > occupies Scorpio for Taurus Ascendant.I am yet to form a

final

> > > > > opinion in this matter, but I have repeatedly seen in my

> > > studies ,

> > > > > Mars in Scorpio for Taurus Ascendant, leading to

estrangement .

> > > > > > (2) Need not necessarily.What we see in actual experience

> > > is ,

> > > > > when one runs the sub period of Saturn (For Taurus

Ascendant)

> one

> > > > > may get promotion (10th Lordship)in job with transfer(9th

> > > > > lordship) .Parents death coinciding with job securing

period.

> > > ( !0

> > > > > is 2nd from 9 & hence a maraka for father and 7 from 4th ,

hence

> > > a

> > > > > maraka for Mother) Sale & purchase of vehicles/ properties

etc ,

> > > > > simultaneously (9 for purchase , 10 for sale) , overseas

journey

> > > > > for employment/training etc the list illustrative. Ofcourse

it

> > > goes

> > > > > without saying Saturn need to be well placed from the

Ascendant

> > > to

> > > > > reap beneficial results.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Madhu N Nair

> > > > > >

> > > > > > vinita kumar <shankar_mamta@> wrote:

> > > > > > Dear Vyasaji and friends,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Namaskar!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Actually i have a whole lot of questions on Taurus Lagna

but

> at

> > > > > the

> > > > > > moment i will confine myself to just the following:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 1. Do u think that just because of the basic nature of the

> > > Scorpio

> > > > > > sign in 7th relationships would suffer (even if Mars is

not

> > > there)?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 2. Do u think that because badhak Saturn rules the 9th

and 10

> > > > > houses

> > > > > > there is a struggle involved there as well?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 3. Do u think Jupiter is the most malefic planet for

Taurus

> > > Lagna

> > > > > > being lord of 2nd and 11th?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 4. Do u think that Venus even though it is Lagnesh is not

that

> > > > > great

> > > > > > for the Lagna being ruler of 6th?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 5. Do u think this Lagna has a special affinity to Mercury

> > > ruled

> > > > > > Lagnas....going by Vyasa relationships?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I'll stop here.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Will be extremely grateful for your responses.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Vinita

> > > > > >

> > > > > > , VYASAJI

> > > > > > <vyasatvm@> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sreenadh & Friends,

> > > > > > > While match making (Compatibility) is done by Keralite

> > > > > > Astrologers, they use to outrightly reject the concept of

Kuja

> > > or

> > > > > > Chowa Dosha, if Mars occupies 7th Rasi Scorpio, saying it

is

> > > > > Mar's

> > > > > > own sign , hence there is no blemish. However, in several

> > > charts

> > > > > it

> > > > > > is repeatedly seen, Mars in 7th sign Scorpio leading to

> > > seperation

> > > > > > (Legal or otherwise) at some stage of life.

> > > > > > > Madhu N Nair

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sreenadh <sreesog@> wrote:

> > > > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > > > Shall we think about Tarus Lagna? What are the things

you

> > > know

> > > > > > about

> > > > > > > this Lagna? How would be that person?

> > > > > > > Love,

> > > > > > > Sreenadh

> > > > > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >