IndiaDivine.org

Doubt regarding prashana arudha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sreekumar ji, Madhu was depending on KP system for that query. 108 indicates the total number of Navamsas and that is the importance of that number. Ask more about it to him - I too can describe the same as per Southern style, but I am not sure, whether it would be in line with KP system (used by Madhu) or not. So I hold my further coments. Love, Sreenadh Sreekumar Ambalath <skumar_astro wrote: Dear Sreenadh ji , Madhu ji and other Learned

Members I have a doubt regarding the casting of lagna of prashna, Iam not using kavadi also . How to find a prashana Lagna or arudha Lagna ( is both one and the same) as some time back in the mail , i read to ask the person to give a number between 1- 108 and divide it by 12 you will get a remainder 1) once i get the remainder, from where should i count from aries or some other logic 2) what is remainder is 0 thanks, Sreekumar All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

Guest guest

Dear Sreekumar ji, Hold it for a moment, Now I am more worried why Madhu ji signed off from the list!! I wonder whether anything in this mail has caused it - I can't see any other reason for such a thing to happen. Or can this be a reason!! I think not. I am really confuced. Love, SreenadhSreekumar Ambalath <skumar_astro wrote: Dear Sreenadh Ji, if not on KP system , can we do it thru normal prashna method . can we

replace this number by the number we take in kavadi. Can you explain in kavadi , how to do fix the lagna. i think it was discussed on part of previous post , i missed that loop . if time permits request you to reply thanks, Sreekumar sree nadh <sreesog wrote: Dear Sreekumar ji, Madhu was depending on KP system for that query. 108 indicates the total number of Navamsas and that is the importance of that number. Ask more about it to him - I too can describe the same as per Southern style, but I am not sure, whether it would be in line with KP system (used by

Madhu) or not. So I hold my further coments. Love, Sreenadh Sreekumar Ambalath <skumar_astro wrote: Dear Sreenadh ji , Madhu ji and other Learned Members I have a doubt regarding the casting of lagna of prashna, Iam not using kavadi also . How to find a prashana Lagna or arudha Lagna ( is both one and the same) as some time back in the mail , i read to ask the person to give a number between 1- 108 and divide it by 12 you will get a remainder 1) once i get the remainder, from where should i count from

aries or some other logic 2) what is remainder is 0 thanks, Sreekumar All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of

use." - PC Magazine