IndiaDivine.org

The art of expanding free-will

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The art of expanding free-will: Dear friends, During my path of learning astrology, I found that free-will also (apart from fate) plays the major role in everyone’s life. This is what everyone’s hope to improve their life-pattern. So I started searching for methods to expand the free-will. Hope people will find this article interesting. Thought of

off-loading some work from Sreenadh ji J. How long we will keep him busy always? J. Dear learned members, please forgive me if you see any errors in this. It is purely based on what I understood the concepts. First, I would like to explain what I understood about how astrology plays/affects everyone’s life. We know everything is created from pancha-budhas (five elements). We are able to realize easily these elements in our body: Earth (solid), liquid (water), fire (heat), air (breath) and akash (??). What is akash in our body? Usually we contend ourselves by thinking that it is nothing but space. But it is NOT. If you see these elements, you can easily see that the density is getting reduced from solid state to air state and further. Akash is nothing but the smallest element which is smaller than electrons, protons whose existence can’t be detected through microscope. If you

try to split it further it will become SPACE. Now reverse the order: SPACE -> akash -> different propositions of akash formed different elements. So the entire universe is filled with akash! You can say Space is static (Siva!) and akash is dynamic (Sakthi!). Now we understand the story of Sakthi was born from Siva! There are two universe co-exist: Functional universe in which we are in and static universe (which is fully covering up and inter-wovening this functional universe). Science calls the static universe outside the functional one as: black holes. Now we come back to the point: what is akash in our body?? It is nothing but our SOUL! So soul is nothing but group of akash particles rotating throughout our body. So soul is not in a single gene or single cell. It is spread everywhere on our body! We have constant lose of akash particles due to the earth pull due to rotation. That’s why we attain older and die. Our

ancient people told in the voice of Prakalath: God is there everywhere even in this iron rod and even within me. Basically everything is made up of akash! So iron or mountain or plant or bird or human, everybody has come from the same source i.e. space. I can give the proof from Tamil ancient sages like the great Thiruvalluvar, Thirumoolar, Siva vakkiar, Thayumanavar and vallalar for what it is said here: “Space is the source for all”. Just imagine this universe. What is filled in everything and present in everywhere? SPACE. It has self-compressured pressure due to which it evolved in to everything we see now. Now I stop here since the topic is different. The akash particles are not just lying there in the universe. They rotate. We know from physics that any

rotating body will produce waves! They produce magnetism called “Universal magnetism”. The whole universe is functioning with rhythm due to this universal magnetic field only! Even in our body, our soul is rotating to create “Bio-magnetism” and hence “Bio-current”. Have you ever wondered where the mind is: When the waves (or Bio-magnetism converted in brain) coming due to the rotation of soul emits through brain, we are able to realize what the record it contains is. If the small bio-magnetism in our body is able to do miracles then think about the almighty universal magnetism! How powerful it could be! If the Bio-magnetism is converted through other senses, we realize those senses. So, everything we feel is nothing but conversion of bio-magnetism! If the Bio-magnetism is surplus then conversion gives the enjoyment otherwise suffer. Ok, now we know what exactly the mind is. Then what is the link between our mind and astrology? How the far away planets play vital role in earth? How to negotiate them? We will see in the next article. Dear friends, these are the learnings I had from various sources and they absolutely convinced me through scientifically and spiritually. If you find it useful and not offensive to anyone’s feeling, I will continue. May be another 2 article. Thank you all, Dhanapal

gets better. Check out the new email design. Plus there’s much more to come.

Guest guest

Dear Dhanpal,

I liked your post! :):):)

There is something within all of us (I think) that wants to break

from the confines of systems.

There is also the longing to transcend the physical (the grosser

tatwas?). Is the theory of evolution all about this too??? Does a

uni-cellular organism have less akash tatwa than a human being?

The more the akash tatwa, the greater the freedom in existence? the

greater the choices???

All the gurus talk of the art of expanding free-will, which is the

true art of living, the true art of inner freedom.

If one were just to " imagine " things it may be possible for the guru

to change the rythm of time by just a glance or by initiation into

the practice of " correct " breathing.

The moment we start believing that THIS MOMENT IS INEVITABLE, and

fully accept " fate " , fate itself may dissappear.

Fate binds us to the extent we believe in it?

Live only in the PRESENT / THIS MOMENT, say the gurus.

THIS MOMENT is inevitable but our response to THIS MOMENT is full of

a MILLION POSSIBILITIES (conscious choices), say the gurus.

With this knowledge / experience a huge potential may open up to

live life more fully, to live life making conscious choices, to live

life with freer will, to live life doing karma without generating

fresh karmas? - say the gurus.

Maybe the secret of all this is CONSCIOUSNESS? The more the

consciousness the more the free will, the more the Akash tatwa?

Of course there is no written word for this. We only have to rely on

what the gurus say.....and our inner experience???

And gurus are pure consciousness, aren't they?

Dhanpal ji, I liked what u wrote....even though it may not strictly

fit into the subject matter of this forum.

Love,

Vinita

, Dhanapal T

<tdhanapal_logic wrote:

>

> The art of expanding free-will:

>

> Dear friends,

>

> During my path of learning astrology, I found that free-will

also (apart from fate) plays the major role in everyone's life. This

is what everyone's hope to improve their life-pattern. So I started

searching for methods to expand the free-will. Hope people will find

this article interesting. Thought of off-loading some work from

Sreenadh ji J. How long we will keep him busy always? J. Dear

learned members, please forgive me if you see any errors in this. It

is purely based on what I understood the concepts.

>

> First, I would like to explain what I understood about how

astrology plays/affects everyone's life. We know everything is

created from pancha-budhas (five elements). We are able to realize

easily these elements in our body: Earth (solid), liquid (water),

fire (heat), air (breath) and akash (??). What is akash in our body?

Usually we contend ourselves by thinking that it is nothing but

space. But it is NOT.

>

> If you see these elements, you can easily see that the density

is getting reduced from solid state to air state and further. Akash

is nothing but the smallest element which is smaller than electrons,

protons whose existence can't be detected through microscope. If you

try to split it further it will become SPACE. Now reverse the order:

SPACE -> akash -> different propositions of akash formed different

elements. So the entire universe is filled with akash! You can say

Space is static (Siva!) and akash is dynamic (Sakthi!). Now we

understand the story of Sakthi was born from Siva! There are two

universe co-exist: Functional universe in which we are in and static

universe (which is fully covering up and inter-wovening this

functional universe). Science calls the static universe outside the

functional one as: black holes. Now we come back to the point: what

is akash in our body?? It is nothing but our SOUL! So soul is

nothing but group of akash particles rotating throughout

> our body. So soul is not in a single gene or single cell. It is

spread everywhere on our body! We have constant lose of akash

particles due to the earth pull due to rotation. That's why we

attain older and die. Our ancient people told in the voice of

Prakalath: God is there everywhere even in this iron rod and even

within me. Basically everything is made up of akash! So iron or

mountain or plant or bird or human, everybody has come from the same

source i.e. space. I can give the proof from Tamil ancient sages

like the great Thiruvalluvar, Thirumoolar, Siva vakkiar,

Thayumanavar and vallalar for what it is said here: " Space is the

source for all " . Just imagine this universe. What is filled in

everything and present in everywhere? SPACE. It has self-

compressured pressure due to which it evolved in to everything we

see now. Now I stop here since the topic is different.

>

> The akash particles are not just lying there in the universe.

They rotate. We know from physics that any rotating body will

produce waves! They produce magnetism called " Universal magnetism " .

The whole universe is functioning with rhythm due to this universal

magnetic field only! Even in our body, our soul is rotating to

create " Bio-magnetism " and hence " Bio-current " . Have you ever

wondered where the mind is: When the waves (or Bio-magnetism

converted in brain) coming due to the rotation of soul emits through

brain, we are able to realize what the record it contains is. If the

small bio-magnetism in our body is able to do miracles then think

about the almighty universal magnetism! How powerful it could be! If

the Bio-magnetism is converted through other senses, we realize

those senses. So, everything we feel is nothing but conversion of

bio-magnetism! If the Bio-magnetism is surplus then conversion gives

the enjoyment otherwise suffer.

>

> Ok, now we know what exactly the mind is. Then what is the link

between our mind and astrology? How the far away planets play vital

role in earth? How to negotiate them? We will see in the next

article.

>

> Dear friends, these are the learnings I had from various sources

and they absolutely convinced me through scientifically and

spiritually. If you find it useful and not offensive to anyone's

feeling, I will continue. May be another 2 article.

>

> Thank you all,

> Dhanapal

>

>

>

>

> gets better. Check out the new email design. Plus

there's much more to come.

>

Guest guest

Dear Dhanpal ji, That was interesting. :) What about the dynamic SPACE-TIME Continuum just being SAKTI alone? :)SIVA being still beyond, being the fundamental STUFF which with the universe is made up off ? Something even beyond that dynamic nature. Even that dynamic nature just being the illusion of the parts of stuff trapped into timeframes? Ripples (dynamic nature) in the STUFF producing the universe for the one who is trapped with in those ripples of dynamism which we call SPACE-TIME continuum? The sequence being - STUFF (Siva) =>SPACE-TIME CONTINUM (Sakti) =>ENERGY-MATTER-TIME => Universe By the way, now as per science we know that Space-Time Continuum is dynamic. From space (vacuum!) one electron and positron can emerge, or an electron and positron can collide vanishing (becoming space!) and releasing some gamma rays in the process! There is no vacuum in the universe we know by now! The vacuum we know now is the dynamic space time continuum from which everything can emerge! It is probably SAKTI alone! May be Matter, Energy, Time all are small

incarnations. :)) The SIVA still lies beyond, even beyond the current understanding of science itself! May be the “Cosmic Dance” of cosmic particles is the dance of a small incarnation of Siva only. :) The Time being another. :) If we want to classify (remember all classifications are wrong!) then, Space and Matter is Sakti alone! (Yap, they too are dynamic!) Thus, Small Incarnations of Siva = Time, Energy Small Incarnations of Sakti = Sapce, Matter The STUFF Siva alone; Space-Time Continum = Siva Saktya Ukto. What about that? ;) P.S.: It is all just exercising of our logic and so not that important. :) Because if the STUFF or at east some of its close incarnations like Space Time continuum can be experienced by us, then it is certainly beyond the classifications Ego, Intellect, or Memory. :) What is to say about Logic, which is just a tool (only a part) of the intellect? :). “Etho Vach nivritante aprapya manasa saha” Where the words become useless along with the mind. As per Indian Sysstem Mind is classified in to three - Chitta (Memmory) , Budhi (Intellect), Ahankara (Ego). All these are part of static Matter only

(even though internally dynamic) and is bound. The true freedom (dynamic or static?) which we want to experience is surely beyond this. That is why in meditation one should free himself from Memory, Intellect and Ego. Probably we can only imagine about some of the small incarnations of Siva only and he is still beyond, but at the same time everywhere and in everything!!! Who is free will? Siva or Sakti? What is the point in any such classifications, when they are always together. ;) P.S: By the way why you left out time in your message? ;) Love, Sreenadh Dhanapal T <tdhanapal_logic wrote: The art of expanding free-will: Dear friends, During my path of learning astrology, I found that free-will also (apart from fate) plays the major role in

everyone’s life. This is what everyone’s hope to improve their life-pattern. So I started searching for methods to expand the free-will. Hope people will find this article interesting. Thought of off-loading some work from Sreenadh ji J. How long we will keep him busy always? J. Dear learned members, please forgive me if you see any errors in this. It is purely based on what I

understood the concepts. First, I would like to explain what I understood about how astrology plays/affects everyone’s life. We know everything is created from pancha-budhas (five elements). We are able to realize easily these elements in our body: Earth (solid), liquid (water), fire (heat), air (breath) and akash (??). What is akash in our body? Usually we contend ourselves by thinking that it is nothing but space. But it is NOT. If you see these elements, you can easily see that the density is

getting reduced from solid state to air state and further. Akash is nothing but the smallest element which is smaller than electrons, protons whose existence can’t be detected through microscope. If you try to split it further it will become SPACE. Now reverse the order: SPACE -> akash -> different propositions of akash formed different elements. So the entire universe is filled with akash! You can say Space is static (Siva!) and akash is dynamic (Sakthi!). Now we understand the story of Sakthi was born from Siva! There are two universe co-exist: Functional universe in which we are in and static universe (which is fully covering up and inter-wovening this functional universe). Science calls the static universe outside the functional one as: black holes. Now we come back to the point: what is akash in our body?? It is nothing but our SOUL! So soul is nothing but group of akash particles rotating throughout our body. So soul is not in a single gene or single cell. It

is spread everywhere on our body! We have constant lose of akash particles due to the earth pull due to rotation. That’s why we attain older and die. Our ancient people told in the voice of Prakalath: God is there everywhere even in this iron rod and even within me. Basically everything is made up of akash! So iron or mountain or plant or bird or human, everybody has come from the same source i.e. space. I can give the proof from Tamil ancient sages like the great Thiruvalluvar, Thirumoolar, Siva vakkiar, Thayumanavar and vallalar for what it is said here: “Space is the source for all”. Just imagine this universe. What is filled in everything and present in everywhere? SPACE. It has self-compressured pressure due to which it evolved in to everything we see now. Now I stop here since the topic is different. The akash particles are not just lying there in the universe. They rotate. We know from physics that any rotating body will produce waves! They produce magnetism called “Universal magnetism”. The whole universe is functioning with rhythm due to this universal magnetic field only! Even in our body, our soul is rotating to create “Bio-magnetism” and hence “Bio-current”. Have you ever wondered where the mind is: When the waves (or Bio-magnetism converted in brain) coming due to the rotation of soul emits through brain, we are able to realize what the record it contains is. If the small bio-magnetism in our body is able to do miracles then think about the almighty universal magnetism! How powerful it could be! If the Bio-magnetism is converted through other senses, we realize those senses. So, everything we feel is nothing but conversion of bio-magnetism! If

the Bio-magnetism is surplus then conversion gives the enjoyment otherwise suffer. Ok, now we know what exactly the mind is. Then what is the link between our mind and astrology? How the far away planets play vital role in earth? How to negotiate them? We will see in the next article. Dear friends, these are the learnings I had from various sources and they absolutely convinced me through scientifically and spiritually. If you find it useful and not offensive to anyone’s feeling, I will continue. May be another 2 article. Thank you all, Dhanapal gets better. Check out the new email design. Plus there’s much more to come.

Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Dear Vinita ji, ==> > We only have to rely on what the gurus say.....and our inner experience??? <== You CANNOT depend on what the gurus says, because they just points and talk about it for years and they can without success because it is there experience!!! If you taste sugar and describing it to someone who never tasted it what difference it is going to make if the other (listener) is not tasting his sugar for himself?! The guru will speak for years in his mood of enjoyment (or may get tiered of his

disciples and feel compassionate. :) and the students will listen for years and start mimicking the words of guru, without ever tasting that sugar! The dangerous part is that they may become the next generation gurus as well (yap, without never ever tasting that sugar and still talking about it!)!!! So the fact is - you CANNOT depend on what the gurus says, and can depend only on your inner experience. The pointers are pointer only - nothing more nothing less. ==>And gurus are pure consciousness, aren't they?<== May be or may not - why we should worry?! Do you want to start believe (yap, disbelieving/doubting at the same time) ? Love, Sreenadh vinita kumar <shankar_mamta wrote: Dear Dhanpal,I liked your post! :):):)There is something within all of us (I think) that wants to break from the confines of systems.There is also the longing to transcend the physical (the grosser tatwas?). Is the theory of evolution all about this too??? Does a uni-cellular organism have less akash tatwa than a human being?The more the akash tatwa, the greater the freedom in existence? the greater the choices???All the gurus talk of the art of expanding free-will, which is the true art of living, the true art of inner freedom.If one were just to "imagine" things it may be possible for the guru

to change the rythm of time by just a glance or by initiation into the practice of "correct" breathing.The moment we start believing that THIS MOMENT IS INEVITABLE, and fully accept "fate", fate itself may dissappear.Fate binds us to the extent we believe in it?Live only in the PRESENT / THIS MOMENT, say the gurus.THIS MOMENT is inevitable but our response to THIS MOMENT is full of a MILLION POSSIBILITIES (conscious choices), say the gurus.With this knowledge / experience a huge potential may open up to live life more fully, to live life making conscious choices, to live life with freer will, to live life doing karma without generating fresh karmas? - say the gurus.Maybe the secret of all this is CONSCIOUSNESS? The more the consciousness the more the free will, the more the Akash tatwa?Of course there is no written word for this. We only have to rely on what the gurus say.....and

our inner experience???And gurus are pure consciousness, aren't they?Dhanpal ji, I liked what u wrote....even though it may not strictly fit into the subject matter of this forum. Love,Vinita , Dhanapal T wrote:>> The art of expanding free-will:> > Dear friends,> > During my path of learning astrology, I found that free-will also (apart from fate) plays the major role in everyone's life. This is what everyone's hope to improve their life-pattern. So I started searching for methods to expand the free-will. Hope people will find this article interesting. Thought of off-loading some work from Sreenadh ji J. How long we will keep him busy always? J. Dear learned members, please forgive me if you see any errors in this. It is purely based on what I understood the concepts.> > First,

I would like to explain what I understood about how astrology plays/affects everyone's life. We know everything is created from pancha-budhas (five elements). We are able to realize easily these elements in our body: Earth (solid), liquid (water), fire (heat), air (breath) and akash (??). What is akash in our body? Usually we contend ourselves by thinking that it is nothing but space. But it is NOT.> > If you see these elements, you can easily see that the density is getting reduced from solid state to air state and further. Akash is nothing but the smallest element which is smaller than electrons, protons whose existence can't be detected through microscope. If you try to split it further it will become SPACE. Now reverse the order: SPACE -> akash -> different propositions of akash formed different elements. So the entire universe is filled with akash! You can say Space is static (Siva!) and akash is

dynamic (Sakthi!). Now we understand the story of Sakthi was born from Siva! There are two universe co-exist: Functional universe in which we are in and static universe (which is fully covering up and inter-wovening this functional universe). Science calls the static universe outside the functional one as: black holes. Now we come back to the point: what is akash in our body?? It is nothing but our SOUL! So soul is nothing but group of akash particles rotating throughout> our body. So soul is not in a single gene or single cell. It is spread everywhere on our body! We have constant lose of akash particles due to the earth pull due to rotation. That's why we attain older and die. Our ancient people told in the voice of Prakalath: God is there everywhere even in this iron rod and even within me. Basically everything is made up of akash! So iron or mountain or plant or bird or human, everybody has come from the same

source i.e. space. I can give the proof from Tamil ancient sages like the great Thiruvalluvar, Thirumoolar, Siva vakkiar, Thayumanavar and vallalar for what it is said here: "Space is the source for all". Just imagine this universe. What is filled in everything and present in everywhere? SPACE. It has self-compressured pressure due to which it evolved in to everything we see now. Now I stop here since the topic is different.> > The akash particles are not just lying there in the universe. They rotate. We know from physics that any rotating body will produce waves! They produce magnetism called "Universal magnetism". The whole universe is functioning with rhythm due to this universal magnetic field only! Even in our body, our soul is rotating to create "Bio-magnetism" and hence "Bio-current". Have you ever wondered where the mind is: When the waves (or Bio-magnetism converted in brain) coming due to the

rotation of soul emits through brain, we are able to realize what the record it contains is. If the small bio-magnetism in our body is able to do miracles then think about the almighty universal magnetism! How powerful it could be! If the Bio-magnetism is converted through other senses, we realize those senses. So, everything we feel is nothing but conversion of bio-magnetism! If the Bio-magnetism is surplus then conversion gives the enjoyment otherwise suffer.> > Ok, now we know what exactly the mind is. Then what is the link between our mind and astrology? How the far away planets play vital role in earth? How to negotiate them? We will see in the next article.> > Dear friends, these are the learnings I had from various sources and they absolutely convinced me through scientifically and spiritually. If you find it useful and not offensive to anyone's feeling, I will continue. May be another 2

article.> > Thank you all,> Dhanapal> > > > > gets better. Check out the new email design. Plus there's much more to come.>

Guest guest

Dear Shreenadh,

The sweetness of sugar without actually tasting it is as unreal as

the constructs of STUFF (Siva) =>SPACE-TIME CONTINUM (Sakti)

=>ENERGY-MATTER-TIME => Universe....because we don't have the inner

experience of either.

Both are heresay....things we like listening to.....without actually

knowing....The gurus are as much spell binders as some physicists

and some philosophers.

What is strange / amazing is that despite diverging disciplines

their ideas sometimes still manage to converge.

Don't u think so???

Love,

Vinita

, sree nadh

<sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear Vinita ji,

> ==>

> > We only have to rely on what the gurus say.....and our inner

experience???

> <==

> You CANNOT depend on what the gurus says, because they just

points and talk about it for years and they can without success

because it is there experience!!! If you taste sugar and describing

it to someone who never tasted it what difference it is going to

make if the other (listener) is not tasting his sugar for himself?!

The guru will speak for years in his mood of enjoyment (or may get

tiered of his disciples and feel compassionate. :) and the students

will listen for years and start mimicking the words of guru, without

ever tasting that sugar! The dangerous part is that they may become

the next generation gurus as well (yap, without never ever tasting

that sugar and still talking about it!)!!! So the fact is - you

CANNOT depend on what the gurus says, and can depend only on your

inner experience. The pointers are pointer only - nothing more

nothing less.

> ==>

> And gurus are pure consciousness, aren't they?

> <==

> May be or may not - why we should worry?! Do you want to

start believe (yap, disbelieving/doubting at the same time) ?

>

> Love,

> Sreenadh

>

>

> vinita kumar <shankar_mamta wrote:

> Dear Dhanpal,

>

> I liked your post! :):):)

>

> There is something within all of us (I think) that wants to break

> from the confines of systems.

>

> There is also the longing to transcend the physical (the grosser

> tatwas?). Is the theory of evolution all about this too??? Does a

> uni-cellular organism have less akash tatwa than a human being?

>

> The more the akash tatwa, the greater the freedom in existence?

the

> greater the choices???

>

> All the gurus talk of the art of expanding free-will, which is the

> true art of living, the true art of inner freedom.

>

> If one were just to " imagine " things it may be possible for the

guru

> to change the rythm of time by just a glance or by initiation into

> the practice of " correct " breathing.

>

> The moment we start believing that THIS MOMENT IS INEVITABLE, and

> fully accept " fate " , fate itself may dissappear.

>

> Fate binds us to the extent we believe in it?

>

> Live only in the PRESENT / THIS MOMENT, say the gurus.

>

> THIS MOMENT is inevitable but our response to THIS MOMENT is full

of

> a MILLION POSSIBILITIES (conscious choices), say the gurus.

>

> With this knowledge / experience a huge potential may open up to

> live life more fully, to live life making conscious choices, to

live

> life with freer will, to live life doing karma without generating

> fresh karmas? - say the gurus.

>

> Maybe the secret of all this is CONSCIOUSNESS? The more the

> consciousness the more the free will, the more the Akash tatwa?

>

> Of course there is no written word for this. We only have to rely

on

> what the gurus say.....and our inner experience???

>

> And gurus are pure consciousness, aren't they?

>

> Dhanpal ji, I liked what u wrote....even though it may not

strictly

> fit into the subject matter of this forum.

>

> Love,

> Vinita

>

>

> , Dhanapal T

> wrote:

> >

> > The art of expanding free-will:

> >

> > Dear friends,

> >

> > During my path of learning astrology, I found that free-will

> also (apart from fate) plays the major role in everyone's life.

This

> is what everyone's hope to improve their life-pattern. So I

started

> searching for methods to expand the free-will. Hope people will

find

> this article interesting. Thought of off-loading some work from

> Sreenadh ji J. How long we will keep him busy always? J. Dear

> learned members, please forgive me if you see any errors in this.

It

> is purely based on what I understood the concepts.

> >

> > First, I would like to explain what I understood about how

> astrology plays/affects everyone's life. We know everything is

> created from pancha-budhas (five elements). We are able to realize

> easily these elements in our body: Earth (solid), liquid (water),

> fire (heat), air (breath) and akash (??). What is akash in our

body?

> Usually we contend ourselves by thinking that it is nothing but

> space. But it is NOT.

> >

> > If you see these elements, you can easily see that the density

> is getting reduced from solid state to air state and further.

Akash

> is nothing but the smallest element which is smaller than

electrons,

> protons whose existence can't be detected through microscope. If

you

> try to split it further it will become SPACE. Now reverse the

order:

> SPACE -> akash -> different propositions of akash formed different

> elements. So the entire universe is filled with akash! You can say

> Space is static (Siva!) and akash is dynamic (Sakthi!). Now we

> understand the story of Sakthi was born from Siva! There are two

> universe co-exist: Functional universe in which we are in and

static

> universe (which is fully covering up and inter-wovening this

> functional universe). Science calls the static universe outside

the

> functional one as: black holes. Now we come back to the point:

what

> is akash in our body?? It is nothing but our SOUL! So soul is

> nothing but group of akash particles rotating throughout

> > our body. So soul is not in a single gene or single cell. It is

> spread everywhere on our body! We have constant lose of akash

> particles due to the earth pull due to rotation. That's why we

> attain older and die. Our ancient people told in the voice of

> Prakalath: God is there everywhere even in this iron rod and even

> within me. Basically everything is made up of akash! So iron or

> mountain or plant or bird or human, everybody has come from the

same

> source i.e. space. I can give the proof from Tamil ancient sages

> like the great Thiruvalluvar, Thirumoolar, Siva vakkiar,

> Thayumanavar and vallalar for what it is said here: " Space is the

> source for all " . Just imagine this universe. What is filled in

> everything and present in everywhere? SPACE. It has self-

> compressured pressure due to which it evolved in to everything we

> see now. Now I stop here since the topic is different.

> >

> > The akash particles are not just lying there in the universe.

> They rotate. We know from physics that any rotating body will

> produce waves! They produce magnetism called " Universal

magnetism " .

> The whole universe is functioning with rhythm due to this

universal

> magnetic field only! Even in our body, our soul is rotating to

> create " Bio-magnetism " and hence " Bio-current " . Have you ever

> wondered where the mind is: When the waves (or Bio-magnetism

> converted in brain) coming due to the rotation of soul emits

through

> brain, we are able to realize what the record it contains is. If

the

> small bio-magnetism in our body is able to do miracles then think

> about the almighty universal magnetism! How powerful it could be!

If

> the Bio-magnetism is converted through other senses, we realize

> those senses. So, everything we feel is nothing but conversion of

> bio-magnetism! If the Bio-magnetism is surplus then conversion

gives

> the enjoyment otherwise suffer.

> >

> > Ok, now we know what exactly the mind is. Then what is the link

> between our mind and astrology? How the far away planets play

vital

> role in earth? How to negotiate them? We will see in the next

> article.

> >

> > Dear friends, these are the learnings I had from various sources

> and they absolutely convinced me through scientifically and

> spiritually. If you find it useful and not offensive to anyone's

> feeling, I will continue. May be another 2 article.

> >

> > Thank you all,

> > Dhanapal

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > gets better. Check out the new email design. Plus

> there's much more to come.

> >

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Vinita ji, ==> The sweetness of sugar without actually tasting it is as unreal as the constructs of STUFF (Siva) =>SPACE-TIME CONTINUM (Sakti) =>ENERGY-MATTER-TIME => Universe....because we don't have the inner experience of either. <== You are absolutely right, and it is because of this only I said - > It is all just

exercising of our logic and so not that important. :) ==> What is strange / amazing is that despite diverging disciplines their ideas sometimes still manage to converge.Don't u think so??? <== Certainly! I think it is because they have all 'experienced' the SAME state. Actually I should avoid the word 'experience', because in every experience mind comes in. What ever they 'felf' (again I am using the wrong word) is beyond differences, unique and universal, the glimpse of which we too get at times in meditation, but fail to make a

complete continues state 'of consciousness' (?). Yap, all words fail ! I feel - shall we not stop discussing this subject here and continue with all those logical excersis of space-time-matter-energy etc; because when we try to describe the inner state all words fail, and discussion becomes impossible. Sorry, I can't pull on with that, and I would love to fail. Love, Sreenadh vinita kumar <shankar_mamta wrote: Dear Shreenadh,The sweetness of sugar without actually tasting it is as unreal as the constructs of

STUFF (Siva) =>SPACE-TIME CONTINUM (Sakti) =>ENERGY-MATTER-TIME => Universe....because we don't have the inner experience of either.Both are heresay....things we like listening to.....without actually knowing....The gurus are as much spell binders as some physicists and some philosophers. What is strange / amazing is that despite diverging disciplines their ideas sometimes still manage to converge.Don't u think so???Love,Vinita , sree nadh wrote:>> Dear Vinita ji,> ==>> > We only have to rely on what the gurus say.....and our inner experience???> <==> You CANNOT depend on what the gurus says, because they just points and talk about it for years and they can without success because it is there experience!!! If you taste sugar and describing it to someone who

never tasted it what difference it is going to make if the other (listener) is not tasting his sugar for himself?! The guru will speak for years in his mood of enjoyment (or may get tiered of his disciples and feel compassionate. :) and the students will listen for years and start mimicking the words of guru, without ever tasting that sugar! The dangerous part is that they may become the next generation gurus as well (yap, without never ever tasting that sugar and still talking about it!)!!! So the fact is - you CANNOT depend on what the gurus says, and can depend only on your inner experience. The pointers are pointer only - nothing more nothing less. > ==>> And gurus are pure consciousness, aren't they?> <==> May be or may not - why we should worry?! Do you want to start believe (yap, disbelieving/doubting at the same time) ?> > Love,> Sreenadh> > >

vinita kumar wrote:> Dear Dhanpal,> > I liked your post! :):):)> > There is something within all of us (I think) that wants to break > from the confines of systems.> > There is also the longing to transcend the physical (the grosser > tatwas?). Is the theory of evolution all about this too??? Does a > uni-cellular organism have less akash tatwa than a human being?> > The more the akash tatwa, the greater the freedom in existence? the > greater the choices???> > All the gurus talk of the art of expanding free-will, which is the > true art of living, the true art of inner freedom.> > If one were just to "imagine" things it may be possible for the guru > to change the rythm of time by just a glance or by initiation into > the practice of "correct" breathing.> > The moment we start believing that

THIS MOMENT IS INEVITABLE, and > fully accept "fate", fate itself may dissappear.> > Fate binds us to the extent we believe in it?> > Live only in the PRESENT / THIS MOMENT, say the gurus.> > THIS MOMENT is inevitable but our response to THIS MOMENT is full of > a MILLION POSSIBILITIES (conscious choices), say the gurus.> > With this knowledge / experience a huge potential may open up to > live life more fully, to live life making conscious choices, to live > life with freer will, to live life doing karma without generating > fresh karmas? - say the gurus.> > Maybe the secret of all this is CONSCIOUSNESS? The more the > consciousness the more the free will, the more the Akash tatwa?> > Of course there is no written word for this. We only have to rely on > what the gurus say.....and our inner experience???> > And

gurus are pure consciousness, aren't they?> > Dhanpal ji, I liked what u wrote....even though it may not strictly > fit into the subject matter of this forum. > > Love,> Vinita> > > , Dhanapal T > wrote:> >> > The art of expanding free-will:> > > > Dear friends,> > > > During my path of learning astrology, I found that free-will > also (apart from fate) plays the major role in everyone's life. This > is what everyone's hope to improve their life-pattern. So I started > searching for methods to expand the free-will. Hope people will find > this article interesting. Thought of off-loading some work from > Sreenadh ji J. How long we will keep him busy always? J. Dear > learned members, please forgive me if you see any errors in this. It

> is purely based on what I understood the concepts.> > > > First, I would like to explain what I understood about how > astrology plays/affects everyone's life. We know everything is > created from pancha-budhas (five elements). We are able to realize > easily these elements in our body: Earth (solid), liquid (water), > fire (heat), air (breath) and akash (??). What is akash in our body? > Usually we contend ourselves by thinking that it is nothing but > space. But it is NOT.> > > > If you see these elements, you can easily see that the density > is getting reduced from solid state to air state and further. Akash > is nothing but the smallest element which is smaller than electrons, > protons whose existence can't be detected through microscope. If you > try to split it further it will become SPACE. Now reverse the order: > SPACE

-> akash -> different propositions of akash formed different > elements. So the entire universe is filled with akash! You can say > Space is static (Siva!) and akash is dynamic (Sakthi!). Now we > understand the story of Sakthi was born from Siva! There are two > universe co-exist: Functional universe in which we are in and static > universe (which is fully covering up and inter-wovening this > functional universe). Science calls the static universe outside the > functional one as: black holes. Now we come back to the point: what > is akash in our body?? It is nothing but our SOUL! So soul is > nothing but group of akash particles rotating throughout> > our body. So soul is not in a single gene or single cell. It is > spread everywhere on our body! We have constant lose of akash > particles due to the earth pull due to rotation. That's why we > attain older and

die. Our ancient people told in the voice of > Prakalath: God is there everywhere even in this iron rod and even > within me. Basically everything is made up of akash! So iron or > mountain or plant or bird or human, everybody has come from the same > source i.e. space. I can give the proof from Tamil ancient sages > like the great Thiruvalluvar, Thirumoolar, Siva vakkiar, > Thayumanavar and vallalar for what it is said here: "Space is the > source for all". Just imagine this universe. What is filled in > everything and present in everywhere? SPACE. It has self-> compressured pressure due to which it evolved in to everything we > see now. Now I stop here since the topic is different.> > > > The akash particles are not just lying there in the universe. > They rotate. We know from physics that any rotating body will > produce waves! They produce magnetism called

"Universal magnetism". > The whole universe is functioning with rhythm due to this universal > magnetic field only! Even in our body, our soul is rotating to > create "Bio-magnetism" and hence "Bio-current". Have you ever > wondered where the mind is: When the waves (or Bio-magnetism > converted in brain) coming due to the rotation of soul emits through > brain, we are able to realize what the record it contains is. If the > small bio-magnetism in our body is able to do miracles then think > about the almighty universal magnetism! How powerful it could be! If > the Bio-magnetism is converted through other senses, we realize > those senses. So, everything we feel is nothing but conversion of > bio-magnetism! If the Bio-magnetism is surplus then conversion gives > the enjoyment otherwise suffer.> > > > Ok, now we know what exactly the mind is. Then

what is the link > between our mind and astrology? How the far away planets play vital > role in earth? How to negotiate them? We will see in the next > article.> > > > Dear friends, these are the learnings I had from various sources > and they absolutely convinced me through scientifically and > spiritually. If you find it useful and not offensive to anyone's > feeling, I will continue. May be another 2 article.> > > > Thank you all,> > Dhanapal> > > > > > > > > > gets better. Check out the new email design. Plus > there's much more to come.> >> > > > > > > > > >