IndiaDivine.org

The art of expanding free-will ( final part)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear learned members, (I will complete this article and will come to clarifying some of the doubts of Sreenadh ji and Vinitha ji. Thanks to them for encouraging wordsJ. Since it is all learnt and NOT from personal experience, I may not have answers for somethingJ I will say I don’t know if I don’t know, but will try to get answers from the scholars I know). In the first article, I wanted to emphasize the importance of “Genetic center” or “Gravitational center” of human-beings. It is located in the center of our body, in the Mooladara gland. This center is very very important and is the center point for three important cyclic actions. 1) soul 2) mind 3) sexual vital fluid. These three are very much interlinked

which needs another article. Soul particles take energy from sexual vital fluid for their cyclic rotation throughout the body. Genetic center has condensed bio-magnetic field, containing all the records we gathered through our lives. You can think of it as hard disk of the computer where the brain is the monitor. The soul and mind are rotating by taking this as their centers. So the waves coming out due to the rotation of the soul contains the records stored in the genetic center. (Remember that the wave will return to the same center point where it originated. So all the waves generated are returning to the gentetic center after gathering records what ever it gathered through five senses and mind). Also keep in mind that, the soul-mates are decided by the quality of the records/magnetic field, the genetic center contains. Only the equivalent bio-magnetic field can join with another bio-magnetic field. So if somebody complains about their soul-mate and blaming their

parents, it is time to stop and blame on themselvesJ. This condensed magnetic field is called in other terms “Anma” (It is in Tamil. I don’t know the equivalent word in English) or “Aathma”. Now coming to the part of astrology, we are continuously receiving waves from planets 24x7. They do the act of purifying the souls by inducing this genetic center to come out waves containing good/bad records depending on Dasa, bhukthi etc and going through the

cause-effect system of the almighty. When good waves are induced, their body, sexual vital fluid, soul and mind are in rhythm thus enjoying good life, bad otherwise. Now we have to think of: how to change the waves coming from planets such that it won’t induce waves from genetic center containing bad records. Waves have the property of exchanging their properties when they clash. We have to use this property to minimize the effect of planet waves. We have to meditate on planets imagining that the waves coming from the planets always do well for us. Since our mind is also wave and we are meditating on planets, our mind waves containing good records clash with the waves coming out from the planets. Our mind waves contain good, which are exchanged to planet waves. After doing for a constant period, we should be able to minimize the effects of the planets. Note that it is one of the effective techniques since we directly deal with planets. Also planets are very very powerful.

It is not that much easy to change the wave patterns. It needs constant effort. Most of the times these techniques enrich our will-power, mind and body to withstand the effects of the bad records. Here also we can say, we have expanded our free-will. The second is: we have to change the bad records we contain. For that, first we have to reduce our mental frequency. We can’t change some habit or some act, by being in the same frequency. We have to reduce it. Meditation is for this only. So by being always in the lower frequency, we avoid the bad record waves coming out. As we already talked, pure space has ZERO frequency. By meditation, if we are able to achieve ZERO frequency, i.e. coma state with consciousness, then they are called, they attained SAMADHI ( =

SAMA(Equal) + AADHI (means ZERO)). It is what self-realization all about. The static universe contains the frequency state of ZERO. We have to change the bad records too. How? After so much time spent in self-improvement field analysis, I have realized that the best and simplest technique is: SELF-TALK. Everyone talk to us in all the times. What we talk to ourselves is what our life is. If we talk, we are bad, we are not competent, and then we are. So we have to change the self-talk pattern. Always talk inner positively and in PRESENT tense. Tell to the mind that you are already accomplished what you actually will want. Your sub-conscious mind will start to believe and will erase all the old records with this new ones you are recording through self-talk. (FYI,

I bought self-talk CDs from professionals from US. If anybody interested, I am happy to share them. I am finding it really useful). Space has self-compressive force (which in turn formed attractive and repulsive force) due to which everything in this universe is created. Initially it was static with out any motion but containing this self-compressive force as it’s inherent quality. In this period, there was no TIME at all. When it started expanding and contradicting due to its inherent force, the TIME started. So time is the property of space. Due to this contradiction and expansion, nothing in this universe can go straight hence the wavy nature of the waves. Don’t think that I exceeded Einstein (J ) who stopped with SPACE and TIME where it is now deduced to SPACE only. I already told it is all learnt from various spiritual resources and not my OWN experience. But the theory absolutely convinces me that’s why thought of sharing it to like-minded people here. One day everything will become space or static. If you see the stars, they will become death star when all the energy is spent will become a black hole. The sun also has black spots in it (black holes). So the rays from these black spots are expanding both sides of the sun to outside static universe. In this path, on both sides, in a certain place, (some orbit meeting point on this rays path, I don’t know exactly), two energy points are formed which are called

Rahu and Kethu. Since they are rays coming out of both the opposite sides of black spots, they are always 180degrees. (I am seeing Sreenadh ji is coming out with full fledged all-out attack on this pointJ. I already told it is just learnt one. But may be this will trigger some insights into why Rahu and Kethu are always 180 degrees as once asked by Verna ji). Conclusion: I wanted to emphasize these following points by this article. 1. Genetic center is the basis for all in our lives where most of us might have thought brain is the basis. 2. Planets waves are inducing this center to come out good/bad records. 3. We can do something to change the emitting pattern to come out good records and erasing old bad records. I hope our group members might have found something useful points from this article. Since astrology is all about movements and wave patterns of celestial bodies, I just wanted to give the

origins of those which I learnt and thoroughly convinced. Thanks a lot for bearing meJ. Thanks, Dhanapal

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Guest guest

Dear Dhanpal ji, There is so many points that contradicts astrology and spiritual clasics and science. So no comments. :) To add to it all these are said without experience - So don't become "thoroughly convinced" so fast. ;) Love, SreenadhDhanapal T <tdhanapal_logic wrote: Dear learned members, (I will complete this article and will come to clarifying some of the doubts of

Sreenadh ji and Vinitha ji. Thanks to them for encouraging wordsJ. Since it is all learnt and NOT from personal experience, I may not have answers for somethingJ I will say I don’t know if I don’t know, but will try to get answers from the scholars I know). In the first article, I wanted to emphasize the importance of “Genetic center” or “Gravitational center” of human-beings. It is located in the center of our body, in the Mooladara gland. This center is very very important and is the center point for three important cyclic actions. 1) soul 2) mind 3) sexual vital fluid. These three are very much interlinked which needs another article. Soul particles take energy from sexual vital fluid for their cyclic rotation throughout the body. Genetic center has condensed bio-magnetic field, containing all the records we gathered through our lives. You can think of it as hard disk of the computer where the brain is the monitor. The soul and mind are rotating by taking this as their centers. So the waves coming out due to the rotation of the soul contains the records

stored in the genetic center. (Remember that the wave will return to the same center point where it originated. So all the waves generated are returning to the gentetic center after gathering records what ever it gathered through five senses and mind). Also keep in mind that, the soul-mates are decided by the quality of the records/magnetic field, the genetic center contains. Only the equivalent bio-magnetic field can join with another bio-magnetic field. So if somebody complains about their soul-mate and blaming their parents, it is time to stop and blame on themselvesJ. This condensed magnetic field is called in other terms “Anma” (It is in Tamil. I don’t know the equivalent

word in English) or “Aathma”. Now coming to the part of astrology, we are continuously receiving waves from planets 24x7. They do the act of purifying the souls by inducing this genetic center to come out waves containing good/bad records depending on Dasa, bhukthi etc and going through the cause-effect system of the almighty. When good waves are induced, their body, sexual vital fluid, soul and mind are in rhythm thus enjoying good life, bad otherwise. Now we have to think of: how to change the waves coming from planets such that it won’t induce waves from genetic center containing bad records. Waves have the property of exchanging their properties when they clash. We have to use this property to minimize the effect of planet waves. We have to meditate

on planets imagining that the waves coming from the planets always do well for us. Since our mind is also wave and we are meditating on planets, our mind waves containing good records clash with the waves coming out from the planets. Our mind waves contain good, which are exchanged to planet waves. After doing for a constant period, we should be able to minimize the effects of the planets. Note that it is one of the effective techniques since we directly deal with planets. Also planets are very very powerful. It is not that much easy to change the wave patterns. It needs constant effort. Most of the times these techniques enrich our will-power, mind and body to withstand the effects of the bad records. Here also we can say, we have expanded our free-will. The

second is: we have to change the bad records we contain. For that, first we have to reduce our mental frequency. We can’t change some habit or some act, by being in the same frequency. We have to reduce it. Meditation is for this only. So by being always in the lower frequency, we avoid the bad record waves coming out. As we already talked, pure space has ZERO frequency. By meditation, if we are able to achieve ZERO frequency, i.e. coma state with consciousness, then they are called, they attained SAMADHI ( = SAMA(Equal) + AADHI (means ZERO)). It is what self-realization all about. The static universe contains the frequency state of ZERO. We have to change the bad records too. How? After so much time spent in self-improvement field analysis, I have realized

that the best and simplest technique is: SELF-TALK. Everyone talk to us in all the times. What we talk to ourselves is what our life is. If we talk, we are bad, we are not competent, and then we are. So we have to change the self-talk pattern. Always talk inner positively and in PRESENT tense. Tell to the mind that you are already accomplished what you actually will want. Your sub-conscious mind will start to believe and will erase all the old records with this new ones you are recording through self-talk. (FYI, I bought self-talk CDs from professionals from US. If anybody interested, I am happy to share them. I am finding it really useful). Space has self-compressive force (which in turn formed attractive and repulsive force) due to which everything in

this universe is created. Initially it was static with out any motion but containing this self-compressive force as it’s inherent quality. In this period, there was no TIME at all. When it started expanding and contradicting due to its inherent force, the TIME started. So time is the property of space. Due to this contradiction and expansion, nothing in this universe can go straight hence the wavy nature of the waves. Don’t think that I exceeded Einstein (J ) who stopped with SPACE and TIME where it is now deduced to SPACE only. I already told it is all learnt from various spiritual resources and not my OWN experience. But the theory absolutely convinces me that’s why thought of

sharing it to like-minded people here. One day everything will become space or static. If you see the stars, they will become death star when all the energy is spent will become a black hole. The sun also has black spots in it (black holes). So the rays from these black spots are expanding both sides of the sun to outside static universe. In this path, on both sides, in a certain place, (some orbit meeting point on this rays path, I don’t know exactly), two energy points are formed which are called Rahu and Kethu. Since they are rays coming out of both the opposite sides of black spots, they are always 180degrees. (I am seeing Sreenadh ji is coming out with full fledged all-out attack on this pointJ. I already told it is just learnt one. But may be this will trigger some insights into why Rahu and Kethu are always 180 degrees as once asked by Verna ji). Conclusion: I wanted to emphasize these following points by this article. 1. Genetic center is the basis for all in our lives where most of us might have thought brain is the basis. 2. Planets waves are inducing this center to come out good/bad

records. 3. We can do something to change the emitting pattern to come out good records and erasing old bad records. I hope our group members might have found something useful points from this article. Since astrology is all about movements and wave patterns of celestial bodies, I just wanted to give the origins of those which I learnt and thoroughly convinced. Thanks a lot for bearing meJ. Thanks, Dhanapal How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Thank you Sreenadh ji:-). I agree there are many points contradictary to the current science. In fact a lot:-). But you know, this theory clearly explained all the doubts I had from my childhood from ranging to what is God to what will happen after death, what is death, how astrology influences life, etc.,etc., The current science branches like physics, chemistry, biology, spirituality, astrology, evolution or any other field were looked to me in discontinuity. I did not find any connection between these fields initially. This theory combined everything beautifully (to me!) with scientific rationale. I thought and strongly believed sharing this can provoke new dimension of thinking even though knowing that telling it without any experience can lead many errors while conveying:-). Hope people will bear me for the errors :-). Hope our group might have got something

useful stuff from this article even though astrology was touched little bit only:-). Thanks, Dhanapal sree nadh <sreesog wrote: Dear Dhanpal ji, There is so many points that contradicts astrology and spiritual clasics and science. So no comments. :) To add to it all these are said without experience - So don't become "thoroughly convinced" so fast. ;) Love, SreenadhDhanapal T

<tdhanapal_logic wrote: Dear learned members, (I will complete this article and will come to clarifying some of the doubts of Sreenadh ji and Vinitha ji. Thanks to them for encouraging wordsJ. Since it is all learnt and NOT from personal experience, I may not have answers for somethingJ I will say I don’t know if I don’t know, but will try to get answers from the scholars I know). In the first article, I wanted to emphasize the importance of “Genetic center” or “Gravitational center” of human-beings. It is located in the center of our body, in the Mooladara gland. This center is very very important and is the center point for three important cyclic actions. 1) soul 2) mind 3) sexual vital fluid. These three are very much interlinked which needs another article. Soul particles take energy from sexual vital fluid for their cyclic rotation throughout the body. Genetic center has condensed bio-magnetic field, containing all the records we gathered through our lives. You can think of it as hard disk of the computer where the brain is the monitor. The soul and mind are rotating by taking this as their centers. So the waves coming out due to the rotation of the soul contains the records stored in the genetic center. (Remember that the wave will return to the same center point

where it originated. So all the waves generated are returning to the gentetic center after gathering records what ever it gathered through five senses and mind). Also keep in mind that, the soul-mates are decided by the quality of the records/magnetic field, the genetic center contains. Only the equivalent bio-magnetic field can join with another bio-magnetic field. So if somebody complains about their soul-mate and blaming their parents, it is time to stop and blame on themselvesJ. This condensed magnetic field is called in other terms “Anma” (It is in Tamil. I don’t know the equivalent word in English) or “Aathma”. Now coming to the part of astrology, we are continuously receiving waves from planets 24x7. They do the act of

purifying the souls by inducing this genetic center to come out waves containing good/bad records depending on Dasa, bhukthi etc and going through the cause-effect system of the almighty. When good waves are induced, their body, sexual vital fluid, soul and mind are in rhythm thus enjoying good life, bad otherwise. Now we have to think of: how to change the waves coming from planets such that it won’t induce waves from genetic center containing bad records. Waves have the property of exchanging their properties when they clash. We have to use this property to minimize the effect of planet waves. We have to meditate on planets imagining that the waves coming from the planets always do well for us. Since our mind is also wave and we are meditating on planets, our mind waves containing good records clash with the waves coming out from the planets. Our mind waves contain good, which are exchanged to planet waves. After doing for a constant period, we should be able to minimize

the effects of the planets. Note that it is one of the effective techniques since we directly deal with planets. Also planets are very very powerful. It is not that much easy to change the wave patterns. It needs constant effort. Most of the times these techniques enrich our will-power, mind and body to withstand the effects of the bad records. Here also we can say, we have expanded our free-will. The second is: we have to change the bad records we contain. For that, first we have to reduce our mental frequency. We can’t change some habit or some act, by being in the same frequency. We have to reduce it. Meditation is for this only. So by being always in the lower frequency, we avoid the bad record waves coming out. As we already talked, pure space has ZERO frequency. By meditation, if we are able to achieve ZERO frequency,

i.e. coma state with consciousness, then they are called, they attained SAMADHI ( = SAMA(Equal) + AADHI (means ZERO)). It is what self-realization all about. The static universe contains the frequency state of ZERO. We have to change the bad records too. How? After so much time spent in self-improvement field analysis, I have realized that the best and simplest technique is: SELF-TALK. Everyone talk to us in all the times. What we talk to ourselves is what our life is. If we talk, we are bad, we are not competent, and then we are. So we have to change the self-talk pattern. Always talk inner positively and in PRESENT tense. Tell to the mind that you are already accomplished what you actually will want. Your sub-conscious mind will start to believe and will erase all the old records with this new ones you are recording through

self-talk. (FYI, I bought self-talk CDs from professionals from US. If anybody interested, I am happy to share them. I am finding it really useful). Space has self-compressive force (which in turn formed attractive and repulsive force) due to which everything in this universe is created. Initially it was static with out any motion but containing this self-compressive force as it’s inherent quality. In this period, there was no TIME at all. When it started expanding and contradicting due to its inherent force, the TIME started. So time is the property of space. Due to this contradiction and expansion, nothing in this universe can go straight hence the wavy nature of the waves. Don’t think that I exceeded Einstein (J ) who stopped

with SPACE and TIME where it is now deduced to SPACE only. I already told it is all learnt from various spiritual resources and not my OWN experience. But the theory absolutely convinces me that’s why thought of sharing it to like-minded people here. One day everything will become space or static. If you see the stars, they will become death star when all the energy is spent will become a black hole. The sun also has black spots in it (black holes). So the rays from these black spots are expanding both sides of the sun to outside static universe. In this path, on both sides, in a certain place, (some orbit meeting point on this rays path, I don’t know exactly), two energy points are formed which are called Rahu and Kethu. Since they are rays coming out of both the opposite sides of black spots, they are always 180degrees. (I am seeing Sreenadh ji is coming out with full fledged all-out attack on this pointJ. I already told it is just learnt one. But may be this will trigger some insights into why Rahu and Kethu are always 180 degrees as once asked by Verna ji). Conclusion: I wanted to emphasize these following points by this article. 1. Genetic center is the basis for all in our lives where most of us might have thought brain is the basis. 2. Planets waves are inducing this center to come out good/bad records. 3. We can do something to change the emitting

pattern to come out good records and erasing old bad records. I hope our group members might have found something useful points from this article. Since astrology is all about movements and wave patterns of celestial bodies, I just wanted to give the origins of those which I learnt and thoroughly convinced. Thanks a lot for bearing meJ. Thanks, Dhanapal How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates. Do you

?Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail Beta.

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail Beta.