IndiaDivine.org

SOME TALK?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Sri gurave Namah! Dear Sreenadh jee, It is up to you to understand! so you were soiling diapers when I was in school, :-) it is always OK to take help from elders! Om Namah Shivai! SPIsree nadh <sreesog wrote: Dear Surya ji,> I would not like you to be with them, they all are dead, Ha..Ha.. You and me too also will. :)> I would like you to live a long life and it is very important to have a person

with> your attitude for good results, particularly, in research, I always like failure first,> because it opens up multiple avenues, so thanks for your comments. Wish you a very long life - Ayushman bhav! Failures opens up multiple avenues - rightly said. Hi dear, you are really into positive spirits! :) All the best. By the way, Thanks. ;)> If possible please give me your birth details, may be I can help you:-) My DOB is 18-11-1971; 2.52 AM Trivandrum, Kerala. But please don't try to help me, and please avoid making coments about the horoscope. :) > Thanks! Fore father!> Om Namah Shivai! Ha...Ha..Sounds good. :) "Thanks! Fore father!" You are not calling me "Monkey" I hope. ;) Ha.. Ha..Nama Sivaya!Love,Sreenadhsurya ianala

<suri_allam (AT) (DOT) ca> wrote: Om Sri gurave Namah! Dear Sreenadh jee, Namaskar! I would not like you to be with them, they all are dead, I would like you to live a long life and it is very important to have a person with your attitude for good results, particularly, in research, I always like failure first, because it opens up multiple avenues, so thanks for your comments. If possible please give me your birth details, may be I can help you:-) Thanks! Fore father! Om Namah Shivai! SPIsree nadh <sreesog > wrote: Dear Surya ji,> See! now you are telling me stories like my fore fathers, :-) That sounds

good...! :) I am praised.. :) I would love to be with them, because one should know that his at least some of his fore fathers were really knowledgeable persons. :) In India we are proud of our fore fathers and as you know the whole of Vedic knowledge and astrology and many more subjects given to us by those gifted scholars - the great Rishis. :) We love, respect and value our fore fathers and event the stories they told. Just see Mahabharata, Ramayana or the Puranas. Either the stories had some special hidden knowledge or some lessens to taught about human behavior and worldly situations. They were really wise, and the stories really good. Actually in astrology we are trying to understand the wise stories told to us by our fore fathers. They hide most of the knowledge in stories, because they know that most there ancestors will be fools who will not value their knowledge and loss it in the way. So they encoded it metaphorically in stories so that at

least someone of the posterity will understand its value and decipher it. May be you too is part of that decoding process - the rhythm continues...as always........ :)Love,Sreenadhsurya ianala <suri_allam (AT) (DOT) ca> wrote: Om Sri gurave Namah! Dear Srenadh Jee, Namaskar! There you go again!, personal attacks will not do any good to you, me or jyotish or the poor question, It is a question which needs to be addressed, not my personal attributes, if you keep your traits in check, mine will automatically vanish. All you have to do is answer a question if possible for you, or do not attempt it, it is not necessary that you have to attempt it, if you think it is a foolish question leave it, do not write all that $#$$#%$^%^. remember ego, sarcasm, and lesson your words! :-) and not mine. See!

now you are telling me stories like my fore fathers, :-) It is your prerogative to keep the tone of the email with in respectable limits, hope you undestand. question remains? :-) Om Namah Shivai! SPI sree nadh <sreesog > wrote: Dear Surya ji,> history of jyotish; almost in any document Starts> with, it is said that god delivered it to four> rishis ......................., or it is said that> brighu son of brahma, got it from> brahma.............,The above statements essentially reflect you lack ofdirect interaction with the original books. :)1) As per Skanda Hora (Arsha school of astrology)Skanda taught this knowledge to Brahma, and this

firstbook of astrology, which is also known as JyothishmatiUpanishad, is written by Lord Brahma himself. Brahamataught Daksha Prajapati and the book written by him isknown as Brihath Prajapatyam. Daksha taught Saptarshis(7 sages) and they others. Thus the story given inSounaka in Sounaka hora by Rishi Sounaka goes...2) As per Garga Hora (Jain school of astrology),Brahma taught Garga Rishi, and he in tern taught allother Saptarshis (7 Sages). Those Rishis also wrotebooks to preserve this knowledge and thus knowledgespread. This is the story as per Garga Hora.3) As per Yavana Hora (Yavana school of astrology),Brahma taught Sage Yavaneswara and he in tern taughtall others. This is the story as per Yavaneswara hora.Astrology is Vedanga - beause it is used for fixingauspicious muhoortha for Yajnja. For fixing ofMuhoortha (Proper time), astronomy and ephemeris partof astrology is necessory, and the concept

of Muhurtabecomes relevant only when we accept the importance ofPredictive astrology. This indicate that whole ofastrology (both mathametical and predictive parts ofastrology) is Vedanga. Both these parts of astrologyis well supported by Vedic culture, and in Vedas wecould find the existence of Astrology existing in thatperiod itself. Nirayana astrology is related toTantiric culture and the breath structure of time.21600 min in the zodiac circle and 21600 breaths makesa human day! This indicate that Nirayana system ofastrology is more related to Sindhu-Sarswaty Tantiricculture than to Vedic culture which promoted Sayanasystem of astrology.This essentially indicate that astrology could evenbe older than vedas even though it is also a Vedanga!or rather Sayana Astrology is Vedanga and Nirayanaastrology could be older than Vedas and it is part ofNon-Vedic culture.My question is from where you got

Bhrigu as the firstacharya of astrology?! Why you are confusion the use'Vedanga' and guru-sishya parampara told inastrology?! These things essentially point to the factthat you neither have direct interaction with extractsfrom these books nor have a systematic method inapproaching such issues. "if you see dating of vedas, it is dated around 1500BC etc, some have dated around 3900 BC, and now someare saying it is around 7500 BC etc"This is what we were telling to you, and you againand again asks the same fooling question, 'how old isJyothisha?' as if we could give you the birth chartand life details of astrology itself!! :-):)But the questions is good - in the sense that itwill help us in disusing the proofs available in someof the ancient texts, which could help us in fixingthe epochs of at least some original references. But are you asking the question -1) How old is Jyothisha? OR2) Are you

seeking the list of books originated inKerala?You seemed to sink in the projected ego of yourselfat times. But ok, we will try our best (even though itis not our duty, or something to which we arecommitted to) to help by providing at least somereferences to the 'list of books originated in Kerala'and 'Some passing thoughts on the history ofastrology'. As you could see, as far as the foolishquestion 'How old is Jyotisha?' is concerned, we can'thelp much. But rather you should toil, and try to getsome thing out of the box, and in due course of time,your thoughts related to it may become balanced andrealistic or hope that the akashik records related toit will become revealed to you. :)Love,Sreenadh--- surya ianala <suri_allam (AT) (DOT) ca> wrote:> Om Sri gurave Namah!> Dear Sreeram jee, namaskar,> I agree with you that nothing

should be added or> deleted from the original, but how do you know that> what you have is the original and not a developed> one, given the history of jyotish vidya or shastras.> history of jyotish; almost in any document Starts> with, it is said that god delivered it to four> rishis ......................., or it is said that> brighu son of brahma, got it from> brahma............., or it is part of vedas, or> vedanta,> rigveda is 1200 bc, another one says BPhS by> parasara was written in 3102 bc. etc. etc. it goes> on and on.> you can not say as a practitioner, the history> part of it is immaterial, it is as important as the> science. If today we are worried that new research> will add or innovate new ideas, this fear is/was> true for all the ages, since jyotish was created. so> which is original, the true text without any>

additions.> So, I asked," how old is jyotish vidya", here I am> not adding any thing new, infact we are trying to> find out , if anyone added things like uranus and> pluto in the past etc. so I expect people to> contribute what ever information they have with> regard to history.> Thanks!> Om Namah Shivai!> SPI> > Sre_eram <sreeram64 (AT) satyam (DOT) net.in> wrote:> Sorry, to left out a question of yours> unanswered in my previous mail> Question : how old is jyotish vidya in terms of> earth years:-))> Response : Kindly appreciate we are not historians,> only practioners > of the great subject Astrology, how old or new is> the subject is > immaterial, however, the astrology subject perse is> centuries old > subject and to "put a figure" of its starting date> is beyond

my > knowledgebase. Trust the same with you also.> > The groups- identity as ""> is intended to be > broad intrepretations / outline of subject> discussion strictly on > the lines of original scriptures.....i.e. not to add> or innovate the > subject with new found discoveries like Pluto or> Neptune or Uranus > or new techniques - new dasha systems or house> division systems.....> > Nowadays it is a fashion to carryout research and> redefine > astrology - like Jupiter will act like Venus, Venus> acts like > Mars...etc..( this is an deliberately exaggerated> example of current > research topics - kindly to not take in literal> sense )> > with regards,> sreeram srinivas> > > > > >

> > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam> protection around > All new Mail Get news delivered. Enjoy RSS feeds right on your Mail page. All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful

email and get things done faster. Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Mail Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail.

The best gets better. See why everyone is raving about the All-new Mail.

Dear surya ji, > so you were soiling diapers when I was in school, :-) Ha...Ha... Why should I be worried about that?! That means it is you who should (if feels necessary) worry about that. :)) But it reality that also does not seem to be necessary. Be proud of what we are, enjoy the split seconds that we get here on earth. :) Love, Sreenadh surya ianala <suri_allam wrote: Om Sri gurave Namah! Dear Sreenadh jee, It is up to you to understand! so you were soiling diapers when I was in school, :-) it is always OK to take help from elders! Om Namah Shivai! SPIsree nadh <sreesog wrote: Dear Surya ji,> I would not like you to be with them, they all are dead, Ha..Ha.. You and me too also will. :)> I would like you to live a long life and it is very important to have a person with> your attitude for good results, particularly, in research, I always like failure first,> because it opens up multiple avenues, so thanks for your comments. Wish you a very long life - Ayushman bhav! Failures opens up multiple avenues - rightly said. Hi dear, you are really into positive spirits! :) All the best. By the way, Thanks. ;)> If possible please give me your birth details, may be I can help you:-) My DOB is 18-11-1971; 2.52 AM Trivandrum, Kerala. But please don't try to help me, and please avoid making coments about the horoscope. :)

> Thanks! Fore father!> Om Namah Shivai! Ha...Ha..Sounds good. :) "Thanks! Fore father!" You are not calling me "Monkey" I hope. ;) Ha.. Ha..Nama Sivaya!Love,Sreenadhsurya ianala <suri_allam (AT) (DOT) ca> wrote: Om Sri gurave Namah! Dear Sreenadh jee, Namaskar! I would not like you to be with them, they all are dead, I would like you to live a long life and it is very important to have a person with your attitude for good results, particularly, in research, I always like failure first, because it opens up multiple avenues, so thanks for your comments. If possible please give me your birth details, may be I can help you:-) Thanks! Fore father! Om Namah Shivai! SPIsree nadh <sreesog > wrote: Dear Surya ji,> See! now you are telling me stories like my fore fathers, :-) That sounds good...! :) I am praised.. :) I would love to be with them, because one should know that his at least some of his fore fathers were really knowledgeable persons. :) In India we are proud of our fore fathers and as you know the whole of Vedic knowledge and astrology and many more subjects given to us by those gifted scholars - the great Rishis. :) We love, respect and value our fore fathers and event the stories they told. Just see Mahabharata, Ramayana or the Puranas. Either the stories had some special hidden knowledge or some lessens to taught about human behavior and worldly situations. They were really wise, and

the stories really good. Actually in astrology we are trying to understand the wise stories told to us by our fore fathers. They hide most of the knowledge in stories, because they know that most there ancestors will be fools who will not value their knowledge and loss it in the way. So they encoded it metaphorically in stories so that at least someone of the posterity will understand its value and decipher it. May be you too is part of that decoding process - the rhythm continues...as always........ :)Love,Sreenadhsurya ianala <suri_allam (AT) (DOT) ca> wrote: Om Sri gurave Namah! Dear Srenadh Jee, Namaskar! There you go again!, personal attacks will not do any good to you, me or jyotish or the poor question, It is a question which needs to be addressed, not my personal attributes, if you keep your traits in check, mine

will automatically vanish. All you have to do is answer a question if possible for you, or do not attempt it, it is not necessary that you have to attempt it, if you think it is a foolish question leave it, do not write all that $#$$#%$^%^. remember ego, sarcasm, and lesson your words! :-) and not mine. See! now you are telling me stories like my fore fathers, :-) It is your prerogative to keep the tone of the email with in respectable limits, hope you undestand. question remains? :-) Om Namah Shivai! SPI sree nadh <sreesog > wrote: Dear Surya ji,> history of jyotish; almost in any document Starts> with, it is said that god delivered it to four> rishis

........................, or it is said that> brighu son of brahma, got it from> brahma.............,The above statements essentially reflect you lack ofdirect interaction with the original books. :)1) As per Skanda Hora (Arsha school of astrology)Skanda taught this knowledge to Brahma, and this firstbook of astrology, which is also known as JyothishmatiUpanishad, is written by Lord Brahma himself. Brahamataught Daksha Prajapati and the book written by him isknown as Brihath Prajapatyam. Daksha taught Saptarshis(7 sages) and they others. Thus the story given inSounaka in Sounaka hora by Rishi Sounaka goes...2) As per Garga Hora (Jain school of astrology),Brahma taught Garga Rishi, and he in tern taught allother Saptarshis (7 Sages). Those Rishis also wrotebooks to preserve this knowledge and thus knowledgespread. This is the story as per Garga Hora.3) As per Yavana Hora (Yavana

school of astrology),Brahma taught Sage Yavaneswara and he in tern taughtall others. This is the story as per Yavaneswara hora.Astrology is Vedanga - beause it is used for fixingauspicious muhoortha for Yajnja. For fixing ofMuhoortha (Proper time), astronomy and ephemeris partof astrology is necessory, and the concept of Muhurtabecomes relevant only when we accept the importance ofPredictive astrology. This indicate that whole ofastrology (both mathametical and predictive parts ofastrology) is Vedanga. Both these parts of astrologyis well supported by Vedic culture, and in Vedas wecould find the existence of Astrology existing in thatperiod itself. Nirayana astrology is related toTantiric culture and the breath structure of time.21600 min in the zodiac circle and 21600 breaths makesa human day! This indicate that Nirayana system ofastrology is more related to Sindhu-Sarswaty Tantiricculture than to

Vedic culture which promoted Sayanasystem of astrology.This essentially indicate that astrology could evenbe older than vedas even though it is also a Vedanga!or rather Sayana Astrology is Vedanga and Nirayanaastrology could be older than Vedas and it is part ofNon-Vedic culture.My question is from where you got Bhrigu as the firstacharya of astrology?! Why you are confusion the use'Vedanga' and guru-sishya parampara told inastrology?! These things essentially point to the factthat you neither have direct interaction with extractsfrom these books nor have a systematic method inapproaching such issues. "if you see dating of vedas, it is dated around 1500BC etc, some have dated around 3900 BC, and now someare saying it is around 7500 BC etc"This is what we were telling to you, and you againand again asks the same fooling question, 'how old isJyothisha?' as if we could give you the birth chartand

life details of astrology itself!! :-):)But the questions is good - in the sense that itwill help us in disusing the proofs available in someof the ancient texts, which could help us in fixingthe epochs of at least some original references. But are you asking the question -1) How old is Jyothisha? OR2) Are you seeking the list of books originated inKerala?You seemed to sink in the projected ego of yourselfat times. But ok, we will try our best (even though itis not our duty, or something to which we arecommitted to) to help by providing at least somereferences to the 'list of books originated in Kerala'and 'Some passing thoughts on the history ofastrology'. As you could see, as far as the foolishquestion 'How old is Jyotisha?' is concerned, we can'thelp much. But rather you should toil, and try to getsome thing out of the box, and in due course of time,your thoughts related to it may become

balanced andrealistic or hope that the akashik records related toit will become revealed to you. :)Love,Sreenadh--- surya ianala <suri_allam (AT) (DOT) ca> wrote:> Om Sri gurave Namah!> Dear Sreeram jee, namaskar,> I agree with you that nothing should be added or> deleted from the original, but how do you know that> what you have is the original and not a developed> one, given the history of jyotish vidya or shastras.> history of jyotish; almost in any document Starts> with, it is said that god delivered it to four> rishis ......................., or it is said that> brighu son of brahma, got it from> brahma............., or it is part of vedas, or> vedanta,> rigveda is 1200 bc, another one says BPhS by> parasara was written in 3102 bc. etc. etc. it goes> on and on.> you

can not say as a practitioner, the history> part of it is immaterial, it is as important as the> science. If today we are worried that new research> will add or innovate new ideas, this fear is/was> true for all the ages, since jyotish was created. so> which is original, the true text without any> additions.> So, I asked," how old is jyotish vidya", here I am> not adding any thing new, infact we are trying to> find out , if anyone added things like uranus and> pluto in the past etc. so I expect people to> contribute what ever information they have with> regard to history.> Thanks!> Om Namah Shivai!> SPI> > Sre_eram <sreeram64 (AT) satyam (DOT) net.in> wrote:> Sorry, to left out a question of yours> unanswered in my previous mail> Question : how old is jyotish vidya in terms of>

earth years:-))> Response : Kindly appreciate we are not historians,> only practioners > of the great subject Astrology, how old or new is> the subject is > immaterial, however, the astrology subject perse is> centuries old > subject and to "put a figure" of its starting date> is beyond my > knowledgebase. Trust the same with you also.> > The groups- identity as ""> is intended to be > broad intrepretations / outline of subject> discussion strictly on > the lines of original scriptures.....i.e. not to add> or innovate the > subject with new found discoveries like Pluto or> Neptune or Uranus > or new techniques - new dasha systems or house> division systems.....> > Nowadays it is a fashion to carryout research and> redefine > astrology - like Jupiter will act like Venus,

Venus> acts like > Mars...etc..( this is an deliberately exaggerated> example of current > research topics - kindly to not take in literal> sense )> > with regards,> sreeram srinivas> > > > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam> protection around > All new Mail

Get news delivered. Enjoy RSS feeds right on your Mail page. All-new Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Mail Get on board. You're invited to try the new Mail. The best gets better. See why everyone is raving about the All-new Mail.

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Small Business.