IndiaDivine.org

Why new posts are few?26thaug

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank y sir from sairamany have given instant comforting replyto my queries and doubtsmkore important is of the twins hors. where the 3rd house taken lagna for the second childi have this problem with my cousin sisters both in bank nationalised both having daughter sonly one having twins the othwer having 3 daghters both husband well placed one in govt and one in privat e big post tech.eng.the problem the younge could not get transfer from one placwe to other qwhere her husband is working could not resign also travelling nearly 600 kms per week both office and house she is straining for past 2 years all small pariharas astrologers could not give any fruit positively11.12.1964 : libra lagna with 1/2 hr diff. let me try with third house reg pariharams i see in practice the basic duti is forgotton and labour not paid getting bribe not taking car of parnts no personal disicipline however they want only good

things to happen and go to all tmeples etc doing all religious pariharams only in personal life they are far from ethics of real life no moralitythere are some genuine people who struggle hard come up slowly by hard sincere way and the subject is for such people if taken as with divinitythe real joy if such person give hope and trust and come up well like getting married, job buying house, children education etc (god is in poor mans laugh)share market criciket matches vips doubtful birthdata is not of much use for research or for common public is my personal opinion pls....thank for yr reply Sir with my best regards and wishes for yr success for yr endevourSAIRAMAN 26TH AUG 2007 7 38 PMSreenadh <sreesog wrote: Dear Sairaman ji, Thanks for the mail. Let us discuss some of the points you raised- 1) Horoscope of Twins --------------------- ==> > The most perplexing thing in astrology is > that people many in lakhs born in similar TDOBP including twins > however give support of theories but cannot convince common public > including many twins in my family itself they car we chargecsheting > astrology which could not describe the different conditions of life > for them <== I don't have an answer to this question - when the time gap is so small and even the Vargas are same, and the Dasas coincide. But for sure can give you a practical solution we

astrologers follow when entrusted with the task of analyzing the horoscope of twins. This many not satisfy many but much useful for practicing astrologers. The practical solution is: Take the horoscope of any one of the twines; Predict his/her life using the same. Consider the sign/house indicating brother (11th or 3rd as the case may be) as the Lagna, and using the same horoscope with this modified Lagna predict/read the chart for his/her brother. The method could be successfully employed and works well in most of the situations. 2) Experience Description -------------------------- ==> > Each one of us has good rich experience with our own ideas > developed from the system studied by us and with confirmed correct > predictions what has been given if explained to members it will be > very useful to all > LET US GO IN TO EACH MEMBERS EXPERIENCE IN DIFFERENT CHARTS AND THE

> REAL EFFECT WHAT HAS RWEALLY HAPPENED IN EACH INDIVIDUALS DUE THE > PLANETARY EFFECTS <== I agree, and invite other astrologers to demonstrate some of their experience with clients; the predictions given; why the same is given; what the reality was; and how the prediction turned out to be - whether true or false, or if become half true in a modified way - how? 3) Pariharas (Remedies) ------------ ==> > next comes the question of pariharas when fate is the preprogrammed computer how it is possible to change the conditions there also many fall prey and abuse the system <== This should be discussed in two parts - 1) How to determine whether a remedy will work for a particular combination or not? [There are many combinations for which the remedies are of no use - and the result will occur for sure] 2) If remedies can be suggested - what are the remedies suggested

and supported by the system? We will try to address these questions in order in the coming days; Of course this is a major question we should try to answer and clarify. Thanks for the input - and of course these suggestions are much helpful in improving our group communication. Love, Sreenadh , sairam nat <sairaman53 wrote: > > Sairaman > > The most perplexing thing in astrology is > that people many in lakhs born in similar TDOBP including twins > however give support of theories but cannot convince common public > including many twins in my familoy itself they carwe chargecsheting > astr0logy which could not describe the different conditions of life > for them > > secondly even if they are not twins similar

hors. and conditions do not work with other > > if new topics is directed towardsthis research why one is vip other is ordinary life style all people born same DOBTP is not bill gates why why why .. can the stalwarts go deep in to systems and explain the methodology to differentiate the conditions > > each two similar horoscopes explained with full absolute bio data why there vast different style of life > > with bio datas convincing systems explained and predcited for similar horoscopes for short term predictions so that we can convince ourselves > > the above is the frustating question for many which is researched by all will be very useful to society and for the divine subject > > next comes the question of pariharas when fate is the preprogrammed computer how it is possible to change the conditions there also many fall prey and abse the system >

> there is still stalwarts in the field who can explain for many complex situations either they are professionals are they are sailent not in public and they are very private with their own system and ideas > > Each one of us has good rich experience with our own ideas developwed from the sytem studied by us and with confirmed correct predctions what has been given if explained to members it will be very useful to all > > i have some small small experience but cannot quote slokas dictums in specific and also in later days get abuswes from other members in bad languages as i see in many mails > > I have seen many people with extra ordinary powers developed mixed with astrology give hints which works very well than with so manyvargas calculations etc > > the subject is purely a system (may not be proved science in public) which developed and trusted by many when in

difficulties > > i can quote incidents of experience many with all members let us come out instead questioning the basis of the system as by many members > > many doctors fail many building fall but only astrologers taken to task abused and criticised > > the sytem is good depends on how it is handled > > same provisions in the shelf mother cooks with same in a taste wife cooks in a different taste > > most another doctors give diffrent opinion for same disease > > we cannot blame the system and we are compelled to go to doctors and astrologers > > LET US GO IN TO EACH MEMBERS EXPERIENCE IN DIFFERENT CHARTS AND THE REAL EFFECT WHAT HAS RWEALLY HAPPENED IN EACH INDIVIDUALS DUE THE PLANETARY EFFECTS > > Pls excuse if i am anywhere wrong > > thank y all with my regards > > sairaman >

> Sreenadh <sreesog wrote: Dear All, > I have noticed that even though many new members are joining the > group, new posts are very few in number. Why? Speak out - What are the > subjects you are interested in? What info you think this forum should > serve? Let us try to make this group more interactive and interesting > to all. Flood the group with your suggestions and discussion on the > same. :) > What ever the solution be we will try to implement the same. :) > Love, > Sreenadh > > > > > > > > Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! >

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!