IndiaDivine.org

Pls help - friend is ill/A Detailed Analysis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

Sreenadh, the list owner rang up , day before yesterday night.He is very particular that I should analyse the chart forwarded by you and offer my comments.So here is my analysis. As usual , the ayanamsa used is N C Lahiri's

Affliction to AC & AC Lord

---The first point , I notice is , the Rising Degree is in "Gandantha ", past 29* of Sc and this by itself is a serious drawback.

--Ac in general and AC Lord in particular stands for physical body .Prima facie , there is no affliction to Mars, the AC Lord. However, if you delve deeper , you could find ,

(a)Mars has its amsa in Li, the 12H of defect from natal Asc .

(b) Mars joins two first grade natural malefics, viz, Rahu and Saturn

Mars rules muscles , especially as the ACLord , it signifies the body as a whole. The biological correspondence of the conjunction of Mars with Sat & Rahu in D-9 , "paralysis of the muscles" or wasting away of muscles

An afflicted Moon

The all important Moon suffers from a papa karthari Yoga, that means, it is hemmed between two natural malefics , viz , Rahu & Sat

Affliction to Saturn, the causative planet of longevity

Saturn, the Ayurkaraka is not only in fall but also is in a trika House sixth .

In essence, the life giving tripods are spoiled

Affliction to Ve, the major period ruler

--Ve, the Maha Dasa lord is extremely powerless , since it is within 1st degree of Sag.

--Ve is in an exact Trine to Ke

--Ve has its amsa in Ari , the 6H of disease , where the natal Sat is stationed (in Rasi).

---Ve is in Bojana avastha (of sayanadhi avasthas) (.In my personal studies, I find a planet in bojana avastha , especially Me, causing disease in its Major or sub period )

--Ve is ruler of H7, a Maraka (licensed to kill) & H12 (Bed-ridden status) & is in H2, another Maraka House

---Importantly, Ve deposes for Gul (Death) posited in Li .

Rahu, the sub period ruler

--Rahu , by virtue of a Node, proxies for debilitated Sat in Aries ,

the head of Kaal Purush (Time Personified) , by extension Brain

(degeneration of motor neurons) in H6 of disease

--The shadowy planet Rahu is like a mirror. Mars the ruler of AC & 6H of disease aspect it(Parashari). So Rahu during its sub period , gave the result of 6H signification, it receives via its dispositor as well as through the Martian aspect . Anyway , the lordship of AC by Mars , that aspects Rahu , came to the rescue and he is still alive .Additionally , this connection of Rahu to AC rules out death in its sub period

226 days of extended stay of Mars , the ruler of AC ,in Ge, its detriment , in 8H

Mars, the AC ruler in Tr will have an extended stay in Ge , its inimical sign, identical with H8 , upto end of April '08 .This will cause some discomfort and anxious momemts to the native .Anyway the timely Transit of Jupiter in Sag , from Nov onwards , aspecting Tr Mars, will keep everything under control

Jupiter's sub period

Jupiter that is in an tight conjunction with Ne (atrophy) , the situation will be more or less the same but despite being a Maraka is unlikely to end the life of the native

Saturn Subperiod (from 30 Sept2009 to 30Nov2013)

Sat/Ve & Ve/Sa , for any Ac , is a strange phase in life.

Sat is in H6 of disease and aspects the H8 of death and opposes Gul (Death)and is lord of 64th Navamsa .So Sat sub period is likely to bring the curtains down for this native.

A Suggestion or a solution !

To this old mind comes a suggestion. Read further , if you care .

Purva Punya or Meritorous deeds

Presence of waxing Moon(Mind) in 5H of purva Punya (Meritorous deeds) identical with the sign of Ju & aspected by Ju(Almighty personified as planet) , indicates

---Native has done meritorous deeds in his past life

---He is a believer

---His mind is pure

--Native enjoys providential help

Mark the point the Maha Dasha is of Venus

Venus superior in wisdom than Jupiter

Venus, the preceptor of Asuras , is superior in wisdom to Jupiter the Guru of Devas , in Jyotish (He alone knows the secret of Nakshatra Nazhika in Muhurtha or electional Astrology ) and had obtained from Lord Shiva , the Mrita Sanjeevani Mantra (The Mantra to revive the dead) , that he uses frequently to bring back Kacha (Kacha Devayani fame) back to life , says the Puranas . Since Hindu puranas are allegorical , this fable could be taken as a guidance for those in distress.

What I suggest is the native is having the Major period of afflicted Venus and hence he should get the Mrita Sanjeevani Mantra from a Real Guru , and should chant it under His instructions to overcome this critical period .His devotion will be the key for his longevity.

May GOB Bless the native

Best

M Nair

Tail's end--The correspondent says , the disease of his friend started with a cough, roughly 6-8 months back.That means Tr Ju causing the 3rd paryaya (3rd Jupiter Return) was in Sc (The Ascending sign) , the 9th Rasi from natal Moon, where Ju is expected to deliver best results .I leave it to the members to find out the rationale for such an unfortunate development

--------------JAI SRI RAM-------------------------

, "prason9" <prason wrote:>> > Birth Date Jan 31 1971 > Time: 4:00 AM> > First Name : ilir > Fathers Name: asqeri > Last Name: malaj> > Birth city: vlore > Country: Albenia> > -------------> Ilir Malaj> Male, born on Sunday, 1971-01-31 04:00:00 at Vlore, Albania> > Latitude: 040:27:N / Longitude: 019:30:E> -------------> > Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS, sometimes called Lou Gehrig's> Disease) is a progressive, fatal, neurodegenerative disease > > caused by the degeneration of motor neurons.> The disorder causes muscle weakness and stops sending messages to> muscles. Unable to function, the muscles gradually weaken. > > Eventually, the brain completely loses its ability to initiate and> control voluntary movement.> > It all started a 6-8 months back with cough and difficulty in talking.> He went to doctor and they did lot of testing.> The test are coming normal but he has symptoms of ALS therefore> doctors are suspecting ALS.> > He has two little children 4 year old and 2 year old. Everybody is> worried for his life.> > We would like to know if he is going to be well or he has limited time> left.> > Please Kindly respond.> > God bless > > Pravin>