IndiaDivine.org

[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Congrutulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Sir, Many years earlier my late father told me: Gora 100 saal age ke planning kerta he. When he observed that he have to leave India,he started his planning,because he dont want to see such a huge and strong India.Then India divided into two countires,after 25 years Pakistan divided into two.Still in India and Pakistan many separation movements are in pipeline.Still Gora dont want to see peace in the region. Our leaders are supporting by him,but peoples are against him.Our 40% budget is spending on army,same is at your side,majority of deadly weapons we both are purchasing from Gora,he is enjoying we are fighting,dont you think if both countries in future resolve their main issues,then janta would put pressurise on both the countires leaders to cut down their army budget,short list their man power,then who will be the

looser.........? Certainly Gora. In next 20 years he has planned,to again divide few countries of Asia,mine and yours are one of them. Thanks to Musharaff,who launched 55 channels in our country,now here peoples are thinking seriously,other wise they were like a Kunwe ka mendak. Our peoples,are fond of your dramas,films and your culture,because its our culture,many traditions in our family are still going same as your side even in marriages,mehndi,mayoon etc. My wife does not miss star plus prime time,she loves it,because which it shows it is nearly our culture,like mixed family,saas bahoo ke jhagre,nand bhawaj ke too too mein mein,ladies enjoy it very much. I know very well the muslims of India are well set there,they love their janam bhoomi,baaqi chote mote jhagre to do sage bahio me bhi ho jate

hein.Your top class film heroes are muslim,many are in cricket team. Sir,dil jalta he... when we see both govts are utilising funds on deadly weapons,it could be spent on janta's welfare,but again its the concpiracy of Gora,because he know very well that Bund muthi sawa lakh ki,khuli to....... He with soul of my heart respect your sentiments,they are great,individually we should have to take a step ahead,mein to akela he chala tha janebe safar.......log milte gaye kafla banta gaya. Regds-javed sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote: Hare rama krishna . om namo narayanaya, dear javed saab , Many thanks for message and your sports man spirit . But personaly as i hav lot of interactions with pakkistanis and bengladeshis and indians at at large levels at internationaly i feel we were seperated by some foolish ideas of religion or what ever it is . I find in my personal interactions with them all are brothers and we share same motherland ,its only our fate we r devided and my dream is a united india or indian sub continent were by gods grace we hav every thing . even during toughest time in history --i was

guest in some houses which many indian frnds warned me .But i never heed for it as i blv in god and love .. And ones again i appreciate your broad mind ,but still i feel winning a match is nothing .But i appreciate u . regrds sunil nair om shreem mahalaxmai namah.Vedic Astrologyandhealing , javed khaanzada <javed_khaanzada wrote:>> Hello My All Indian Friends,> > Congrutulations,on the great success of India,in the final of twenty20,both teams played with great spirit.> > Regds-javed> > Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.> Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.