IndiaDivine.org

help needed ... pls pls help me... Sunil ji and others pls respond....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna.... Sunil ji.... Can you please help me out. One of my family member is ill.... She is a suspect of malignancy. she is my aunt ( fathers elder sister ). What will happen ....... will be my pleasuere If you help me....sunil nair <> wrote: hare krishna, dear prakash ji . stop this xerox copy mails to the group every one is getting same copy ,in one group some one asked abt a small boy in the

neighborhood ,that time also u say the quesrist future is good but having some other problems than predicting abt the boy .So atleast in next mail change your style ,do some typing than ready made mails. regrds sunil nair om shreem mahalaxmai namah. , Prakash Chandra <prakashchandra2357 wrote:>> TO,> > pandit ji has read your horoscope according to him your horoscope is exellent, you have name and fame in your horoscope and have too much money also. but this problem is not an astrological, this is an diffrent kind of problem. for this send your photograph pandit ji will read your horoscope according to your photograph after then he will give you more details about your life..............> > If possible make a call to pandit ji: ---> Panditji's Contact

Number is: ------- +91-9815178267> (Chandigarh).> The timings to call him: --------- 02:00 - 07:00 PM> (IST).> The timings are in Indian Standard Time (IST).> E-mail id is: ----- pt.chandra,> vibgyorastro > Visit us at: ------- www.swamipanand.com > Thanking you for your mail and waiting for your reply.> God Bless you: ----------> Astrologer Prakash Chandra (B.Sc).> > "Heart Sneeker ,,, ( ! ) ,,," clicktatai wrote:> Hi , > Dear Astro masters.> I am G.P.Chakraborty , currently based on USA. I am facing several > problems here. can any body help me...> > 1. The peoples with whom I am living is unbear to live with but they > are my good friend thats why I cant say them anything or leave them > right now.> > 2. One of my very close one is suspect of a very tough disease. Is

> that true ?> > 3. I will be back in India by december 07, I want to stay here for > couple of months then, but my supervisors want me to back in USA > again... i have to come back ?> > 4. In Usa the work i am doing is not the work I love to do. I will try > to get something different after I reach India. I will get that or not.> > My birth details are : - > DOB - 4th Jan 1980> Time : 11.05 am> place : Kolkata> > It will be my Utmost pleasure if you gurujans see my horoscopes and > hehelp me out .........> > > > > > > > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.> Warm Regards, Tatai Chakraborty (9830365206)

Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with Autos.