IndiaDivine.org

Calculation for best spiritual practice -1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ms Nickie, Firstly,welcome to the group. It is nice to know that you are interested in learning Jyotish (apart from your studies in western astrology & numerology). Though you have not given your complete birth details (which are required considering the nature of your query), I wish to make a few points regarding your chart : (i)Lagna is Scorpio occupied by it's lord Mars forming a Ruchaka Yoga which is good for the study of Jyotish (ii)The lord of 5th & 2nd is placed in the 2nd in Swarasi which is an ideal combination for success in the field of Jyotish.Moreover, Guru is placed in Mula Nakshatra which gives you a very incisive mind with an ability to go to the root of the subject (Jyotish) More in my next mail With Warm Regards, aavesh sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote: Hare ramakrishna, dear nickie ji . Namaskar . Your chart which u giv house position only -is showing good traits for spirituality . 2nd and 5th lord in own house.which is one of dharma

trikona of kaal purusha chart. Its good for achiving sucess in mantras as 2nd house is house of mouth and speech .5th lord is in moola trikona sign with strenght is showing merits from past life . 9th lord and lord of merits of this birth,,moon is connected with 5th house its another esoteric combination. U got a blemish less gaja kesari yoga --a yoga more indiactiong protection and idealism .Which is by 5th and 9th lords ,jup and moon Mars in on house giving a ruchaka yoga ,and your lagna is natural 8th house scorpio . moon aspected by venus who is also in parivartana (exchange) between merc who is 8th and 11th lord .So its good but aspect of 11th lord ,as lord of gains and a kama triangle lord (desires) and venus (7th lord ) is a obstacleBut venus as 12th lord is good. Again aspect of jupiter on saturn who is 4th lord of kula devata is a good yoga and sat is also aspecting its own 4th house sarpa drekkana is first dreekkana in scorpio and last drekkana of cancer and pisces regrding consultancy for knowing spiritual aspects of life i am not competent and no authority ,so i cannot giv u any paid reading I mean nadi by nadi dictums not readers ,they just read it and they i find stupid translaters and some r even cheating publik also ,so i cannot vouch for it. regrding prashna maarga and all that sree nadh ji and madhu ji is here and i am waiting their replies to u also . Vimsamasa i f u mail me privately i can discuss with u what i know thanks and regrds sunil nair om shreem mahalaxmai

namah. , Nickie Jan Scott <n.scott wrote:>> May Love and Peace Reign Supreme> > Not knowing how truly to address you in Indian convention I hope you > will forbear any lack of politeness and gracefulness in addressing > you from the beginning correctly. If you would kindly let me know the > best way to start my letters to you and other Jyotish Guru's I would > be most appreciative.> I have looked at the Rasi chart as you have suggested and find the > following things that might seem to bring some promise of success in > pursuing a spiritual life with good results. I am not entirely sure > of how to find the negative influences that would prevent success so > I would kindly ask that you could shed some light on this. The > following things I

have found that look positive.> > Lagna: Scorpio 17 degrees in Jyestha. Mars occupies this house placed > in Jyestha also. Ruler of the first in the first.> Jupiter in second house in Mula Nakshatra.> Moon in the fifth in Uttarabhadrapad> Rahu in the 6th in Ashwini> Saturn in the 10th in Magha> Venus in the 11th in Hasta> Mercury and Ketu in the 12th both in Swati. Ketu being 27' ahead of > Mercury.> Sun which is Atmakaraka in the 12th in Visakha at 27 degrees.> > The Sun is very debilitated and only has a Shad Bala strength of 0.76.> > Can I calculate sarpa drekkana with Jagannatha Hora 6.0 for each planet?> > When reading the Vimshamsa should I look at it the same as I would > the Rasi chart or just pay attention to the fifth house ruler and > Jupiter?> > Could you recommend a prashna marga Joytisha and the best place and

> person to seek a nadi granthas reading.> > Lastly if you are open to be hired to look at my chart what would be > a fair charge for your services? Jyotish is such a large ocean of > knowledge that it would seem best to have a navigator that knows how > to reach the distant shore. I have been studying western astrology > casually for many years and numerology also and can see that it will > take a lifetime of study to grasp even the basics of Jyotish. Thank > you for your time, consideration and knowledge.> > May a gentle rain of amrita fall on all living beings, nourishing us > all with Love and Knowledge. May all living beings be free of > suffering and enjoy great bliss. Peace> > > > > On Sep 25, 2007, at 9:22 AM, sunil nair wrote:> > >> > Hare ramakrishna,> >> > dear nickie ji ,>

>> > a sadhana is not confined to any religion ,> >> > 5th house is house of mantras and our merits we accumulated from > > past births and 9th house is house of merits and dharma of this > > birth ,> >> > jupiter is the karaka for dharma> >> > ketu is moksha karaka> >> > venus is great shukracharya who only got maha mritynjaya mantra> >> > 8th is is the house of secret sadhanas> >> > so we hav to see the chart and dasha and transit in view of this> >> > and assess the chance of spiritual practise and its fruitful ending> >> > planets in sarpa drekkana can help u in rising of kundali if dasa > > is connected with any one of the signifactors and dasa and houses .> >> > without a strong chart its difficult to attain and rest depneds on > > ur

effort .Its all part of esoteric astrology ,The varga u hav to > > see is vimshamsa but prashna marga maitaines that first see birth > > chart for any promise --so is nadi granthas.> >> > regrds sunil nair> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> >> >> > , "Nickie Scott" > > n.scott@ wrote:> > >> > > What is the correct way to determine the best path to total > > enlightenment from the> > > individuals birth data? What divisional charts would one look at? > > How would we find the> > > external or internal yoga's to use? If the individual was not a > > Hindu practitioner how would> > > we find correct meditations? Where would we find the teacher in > > the chart and the teachers> > > location and

qualities? How would we determine what meditations > > would be best for a> > > generation of individuals on the planet at this time would be > > another question? Taking the> > > next full moon as the starting date for the generation in > > question and using a ten year time> > > period for the generation in question. Any insights would be > > greatly appreciated. Thank you.> > > Peace and Joy to All.> > >> >> >> >>

Share files, take polls, and discuss your passions - all under one roof.

Dear Aavesh, Thank you for your warm welcome to this group. I hope that I can make a positive contribution. I can see that it will take me a lifetime of study to even scratch the surface of the depth of knowledge that the sages and scholars have left us. I wish I would have started earlier in life to study Jyotish. Hopefully I will become a good student and be able to help myself and others with the knowledge attained from listening, studying and applying the truths that Jyotish has to offer. I hope that by studying my own chart details that I will be able to learn how to help others too. Like most human beings I am interested in all things me but I am hoping that I can transform that self interest into knowledge that can help others as well. My birth data is as follows: Nickie Jan Scott. November 12, 1948, 9:05 AM, Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA. I am looking forward to learning more about Jyotish and the other Vedic sciences from posts on this site. Peace and good fortune to you. NickieOn Sep 26, 2007, at 12:15 AM, aavesh t wrote:Dear Ms Nickie, Firstly,welcome to the group. It is nice to know that you are interested in learning Jyotish (apart from yourstudies in western astrology & numerology). Though you have not given your complete birth details (which are required considering the nature of your query), I wish to make a few points regardingyour chart : (i)Lagna is Scorpio occupied by it's lord Mars forming a Ruchaka Yoga whichis good for the study of Jyotish (ii)The lord of 5th & 2nd is placed in the 2nd in Swarasi which is an idealcombination for success in the field of Jyotish.Moreover, Guru is placedin Mula Nakshatra which gives you a very incisive mind with an abilityto go to the root of the subject (Jyotish) More in my next mail With Warm Regards, aaveshsunil nair <astro_tellerkerala (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:Hare ramakrishna,dear nickie ji .Namaskar .   Your chart which u giv house position only -is showing good traits for spirituality . 2nd and 5th lord in own house.which is one of dharma trikona of kaal purusha chart.Its good for achiving sucess in mantras as 2nd house is house of mouth and speech .5th lord is in moola trikona sign with strenght is showing merits from past life .9th lord and lord of merits of this birth,,moon  is connected with 5th house its another esoteric combination.  U got a blemish less gaja kesari yoga --a yoga more indiactiong protection and idealism .Which is by 5th and 9th lords ,jup and moonMars in on house giving a ruchaka yoga ,and your lagna is natural 8th house scorpio .moon aspected by venus who is also in parivartana (exchange) between merc who is 8th and 11th lord .So its good but aspect of 11th lord ,as lord of gains and a kama triangle lord (desires) and venus (7th lord ) is a obstacleBut venus as 12th lord is good.Again aspect of jupiter on saturn who is 4th lord of kula devata is a good yoga and sat is also aspecting its own 4th housesarpa drekkana is first dreekkana in scorpio and last drekkana of cancer and piscesregrding consultancy for knowing spiritual aspects of life i am not competent and no authority ,so i cannot giv u any  paid readingI mean nadi by nadi dictums not readers ,they just read it and they i find stupid translaters and some r even cheating publik also ,so i cannot vouch for it.regrding prashna maarga and all that sree nadh ji and madhu ji is here and i am waiting their replies to u also .Vimsamasa i f u mail me privately i can discuss with u what i knowthanks and regrds sunil nairom shreem mahalaxmai namah.  , Nickie Jan Scott <n.scott wrote:>> May Love and Peace Reign Supreme> > Not knowing how truly to address you in Indian convention I hope you > will forbear any lack of politeness and gracefulness in addressing > you from the beginning correctly. If you would kindly let me know the > best way to start my letters to you and other Jyotish Guru's I would > be most appreciative.> I have looked at the Rasi chart as you have suggested and find the > following things that might seem to bring some promise of success in > pursuing a spiritual life with good results. I am not entirely sure > of how to find the negative influences that would prevent success so > I would kindly ask that you could shed some light on this. The > following things I have found that look positive.> > Lagna: Scorpio 17 degrees in Jyestha. Mars occupies this house placed > in Jyestha also. Ruler of the first in the first.> Jupiter in second house in Mula Nakshatra.> Moon in the fifth in Uttarabhadrapad> Rahu in the 6th in Ashwini> Saturn in the 10th in Magha> Venus in the 11th in Hasta> Mercury and Ketu in the 12th both in Swati. Ketu being 27' ahead of > Mercury.> Sun which is Atmakaraka in the 12th in Visakha at 27 degrees.> > The Sun is very debilitated and only has a Shad Bala strength of 0.76.> > Can I calculate sarpa drekkana with Jagannatha Hora 6.0 for each planet?> > When reading the Vimshamsa should I look at it the same as I would > the Rasi chart or just pay attention to the fifth house ruler and > Jupiter?> > Could you recommend a prashna marga Joytisha and the best place and > person to seek a nadi granthas reading.> > Lastly if you are open to be hired to look at my chart what would be > a fair charge for your services? Jyotish is such a large ocean of > knowledge that it would seem best to have a navigator that knows how > to reach the distant shore. I have been studying western astrology > casually for many years and numerology also and can see that it will > take a lifetime of study to grasp even the basics of Jyotish. Thank > you for your time, consideration and knowledge.> > May a gentle rain of amrita fall on all living beings, nourishing us > all with Love and Knowledge. May all living beings be free of > suffering and enjoy great bliss. Peace> > > > > On Sep 25, 2007, at 9:22 AM, sunil nair wrote:> > >> > Hare ramakrishna,> >> > dear nickie ji ,> >> > a sadhana is not confined to any religion ,> >> > 5th house is house of mantras and our merits we accumulated from > > past births and 9th house is house of merits and dharma of this > > birth ,> >> > jupiter is the karaka for dharma> >> > ketu is moksha karaka> >> > venus is great shukracharya who only got maha mritynjaya mantra> >> > 8th is is the house of secret sadhanas> >> > so we hav to see the chart and dasha and transit in view of this> >> > and assess the chance of spiritual practise and its fruitful ending> >> > planets in sarpa drekkana can help u in rising of kundali if dasa > > is connected with any one of the signifactors and dasa and houses .> >> > without a strong chart its difficult to attain and rest depneds on > > ur effort .Its all part of esoteric astrology ,The varga u hav to > > see is vimshamsa but prashna marga maitaines that first see birth > > chart for any promise --so is nadi granthas.> >> > regrds sunil nair> >> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> >> >> > , "Nickie Scott" > > n.scott@ wrote:> > >> > > What is the correct way to determine the best path to total > > enlightenment from the> > > individuals birth data? What divisional charts would one look at? > > How would we find the> > > external or internal yoga's to use? If the individual was not a > > Hindu practitioner how would> > > we find correct meditations? Where would we find the teacher in > > the chart and the teachers> > > location and qualities? How would we determine what meditations > > would be best for a> > > generation of individuals on the planet at this time would be > > another question? Taking the> > > next full moon as the starting date for the generation in > > question and using a ten year time> > > period for the generation in question. Any insights would be > > greatly appreciated. Thank you.> > > Peace and Joy to All.> > >> >> >> >>Share files, take polls, and discuss your passions - all under one roof. 

Dear Nickie ji,

==>

> I hope that by studying my own chart details that I will be able to

> learn how to help others too.

<==

Yes, but do it yourself - and don't ask for a reading. ;)

The group's home page states -

* Learn/Teach/Discuss. But please neither request for consultation

nor respond to consultation request within the group. (This is not a

rule but a request).

Love,

Sreenadh

, Nickie Jan Scott

<n.scott wrote:

>

> Dear Aavesh,

>

> Thank you for your warm welcome to this group. I hope that I can

> make a positive contribution. I can see that it will take me a

> lifetime of study to even scratch the surface of the depth of

> knowledge that the sages and scholars have left us. I wish I would

> have started earlier in life to study Jyotish. Hopefully I will

> become a good student and be able to help myself and others with the

> knowledge attained from listening, studying and applying the truths

> that Jyotish has to offer. I hope that by studying my own chart

> details that I will be able to learn how to help others too. Like

> most human beings I am interested in all things me but I am hoping

> that I can transform that self interest into knowledge that can help

> others as well. My birth data is as follows: Nickie Jan Scott.

> November 12, 1948, 9:05 AM, Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA. I am

> looking forward to learning more about Jyotish and the other Vedic

> sciences from posts on this site.

>

> Peace and good fortune to you. Nickie

> On Sep 26, 2007, at 12:15 AM, aavesh t wrote:

>

> >

> > Dear Ms Nickie,

> >

> > Firstly,welcome to the group.

> >

> > It is nice to know that you are interested in learning Jyotish

> > (apart from your

> > studies in western astrology & numerology).

> >

> > Though you have not given your complete birth details (which are

> > required considering the nature of your query), I wish to make a

> > few points regarding

> > your chart :

> >

> > (i)Lagna is Scorpio occupied by it's lord Mars forming a Ruchaka

> > Yoga which

> > is good for the study of Jyotish

> >

> > (ii)The lord of 5th & 2nd is placed in the 2nd in Swarasi which is

> > an ideal

> > combination for success in the field of Jyotish.Moreover, Guru is

> > placed

> > in Mula Nakshatra which gives you a very incisive mind with an ability

> > to go to the root of the subject (Jyotish)

> >

> > More in my next mail

> >

> > With Warm Regards,

> >

> > aavesh

> >

> > sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

> > Hare ramakrishna,

> > dear nickie ji .

> > Namaskar .

> > Your chart which u giv house position only -is showing good

> > traits for spirituality .

> > 2nd and 5th lord in own house.which is one of dharma trikona of

> > kaal purusha chart.

> > Its good for achiving sucess in mantras as 2nd house is house of

> > mouth and speech .5th lord is in moola trikona sign with strenght

> > is showing merits from past life .

> > 9th lord and lord of merits of this birth,,moon is connected with

> > 5th house its another esoteric combination.

> > U got a blemish less gaja kesari yoga --a yoga more indiactiong

> > protection and idealism .Which is by 5th and 9th lords ,jup and moon

> > Mars in on house giving a ruchaka yoga ,and your lagna is natural

> > 8th house scorpio .

> > moon aspected by venus who is also in parivartana (exchange)

> > between merc who is 8th and 11th lord .So its good but aspect of

> > 11th lord ,as lord of gains and a kama triangle lord (desires) and

> > venus (7th lord ) is a obstacleBut venus as 12th lord is good.

> > Again aspect of jupiter on saturn who is 4th lord of kula devata is

> > a good yoga and sat is also aspecting its own 4th house

> > sarpa drekkana is first dreekkana in scorpio and last drekkana of

> > cancer and pisces

> > regrding consultancy for knowing spiritual aspects of life i am not

> > competent and no authority ,so i cannot giv u any paid reading

> > I mean nadi by nadi dictums not readers ,they just read it and they

> > i find stupid translaters and some r even cheating publik also ,so

> > i cannot vouch for it.

> > regrding prashna maarga and all that sree nadh ji and madhu ji is

> > here and i am waiting their replies to u also .

> > Vimsamasa i f u mail me privately i can discuss with u what i know

> > thanks and regrds sunil nair

> > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

> >

> >

> > , Nickie Jan Scott

> > <n.scott@> wrote:

> > >

> > > May Love and Peace Reign Supreme

> > >

> > > Not knowing how truly to address you in Indian convention I hope you

> > > will forbear any lack of politeness and gracefulness in addressing

> > > you from the beginning correctly. If you would kindly let me know

> > the

> > > best way to start my letters to you and other Jyotish Guru's I would

> > > be most appreciative.

> > > I have looked at the Rasi chart as you have suggested and find the

> > > following things that might seem to bring some promise of success in

> > > pursuing a spiritual life with good results. I am not entirely sure

> > > of how to find the negative influences that would prevent success so

> > > I would kindly ask that you could shed some light on this. The

> > > following things I have found that look positive.

> > >

> > > Lagna: Scorpio 17 degrees in Jyestha. Mars occupies this house

> > placed

> > > in Jyestha also. Ruler of the first in the first.

> > > Jupiter in second house in Mula Nakshatra.

> > > Moon in the fifth in Uttarabhadrapad

> > > Rahu in the 6th in Ashwini

> > > Saturn in the 10th in Magha

> > > Venus in the 11th in Hasta

> > > Mercury and Ketu in the 12th both in Swati. Ketu being 27' ahead of

> > > Mercury.

> > > Sun which is Atmakaraka in the 12th in Visakha at 27 degrees.

> > >

> > > The Sun is very debilitated and only has a Shad Bala strength of

> > 0.76.

> > >

> > > Can I calculate sarpa drekkana with Jagannatha Hora 6.0 for each

> > planet?

> > >

> > > When reading the Vimshamsa should I look at it the same as I would

> > > the Rasi chart or just pay attention to the fifth house ruler and

> > > Jupiter?

> > >

> > > Could you recommend a prashna marga Joytisha and the best place and

> > > person to seek a nadi granthas reading.

> > >

> > > Lastly if you are open to be hired to look at my chart what would be

> > > a fair charge for your services? Jyotish is such a large ocean of

> > > knowledge that it would seem best to have a navigator that knows how

> > > to reach the distant shore. I have been studying western astrology

> > > casually for many years and numerology also and can see that it will

> > > take a lifetime of study to grasp even the basics of Jyotish. Thank

> > > you for your time, consideration and knowledge.

> > >

> > > May a gentle rain of amrita fall on all living beings, nourishing us

> > > all with Love and Knowledge. May all living beings be free of

> > > suffering and enjoy great bliss. Peace

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > On Sep 25, 2007, at 9:22 AM, sunil nair wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > > Hare ramakrishna,

> > > >

> > > > dear nickie ji ,

> > > >

> > > > a sadhana is not confined to any religion ,

> > > >

> > > > 5th house is house of mantras and our merits we accumulated from

> > > > past births and 9th house is house of merits and dharma of this

> > > > birth ,

> > > >

> > > > jupiter is the karaka for dharma

> > > >

> > > > ketu is moksha karaka

> > > >

> > > > venus is great shukracharya who only got maha mritynjaya mantra

> > > >

> > > > 8th is is the house of secret sadhanas

> > > >

> > > > so we hav to see the chart and dasha and transit in view of this

> > > >

> > > > and assess the chance of spiritual practise and its fruitful

> > ending

> > > >

> > > > planets in sarpa drekkana can help u in rising of kundali if dasa

> > > > is connected with any one of the signifactors and dasa and

> > houses .

> > > >

> > > > without a strong chart its difficult to attain and rest depneds on

> > > > ur effort .Its all part of esoteric astrology ,The varga u hav to

> > > > see is vimshamsa but prashna marga maitaines that first see birth

> > > > chart for any promise --so is nadi granthas.

> > > >

> > > > regrds sunil nair

> > > >

> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " Nickie Scott "

> > > > n.scott@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > What is the correct way to determine the best path to total

> > > > enlightenment from the

> > > > > individuals birth data? What divisional charts would one look