IndiaDivine.org

LLin H5 --MSG No-2955--A Correction !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh,

There is a factual error in your msg no -2955 , where you say late Mrs Gandhi , former PM, had her Ac Lord Moon in H5 ..

Mrs Gandhi was born with her natal Moon in Uttarasada , corresponding to sign Capricorn and her BT details are --23:11 hrs IST , Allahabad , 19Nov, 1917 .This places her Ac Lord Moon , in H7 and NOT H5.

Best

M Nair

, "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Jagadish ji,> Indira Gandhi had Moon in 5th house - and had 2 boys but no > girls. :) She had Cancer Lagna and LL in 5th house Scorpio. > Love,> Sreenadh> > , Prathamesn Chawan > upaoakcrest@ wrote:> >> > Moon in 5th house and you have boys ... no girls ?> > > > Hmm... interesting...> > > > Best Wishes> > > > Jagdish> > > > zhar bird blagomot@ wrote:> > My lagna lord is Moon in the 5th house.> > I had 2 abortions prior to birth of my only son, who also would > have died if surgery was not performed on him when he was only 6 > weeks old.> > I certainly hope, my boys will have a long life, as I love him so.> > I was never called an angree or self-centered person, and I cannot > possibly see it in me either. But, of course, this is not my call to > make.> > I am fairly ambitious, but i am much more into being a good mother > to my child and into enjoying my life to the fullest.> > Please, don't forget that 5th is the house of children (including > your inner child), creativity and fun!> > > > javed khaanzada javed_khaanzada@ wrote: > > Dear Lalit and Srinadh ji,> > > > As in Parasar Hora stated:> > > > If lagna lord is in 5th, the native would be angry; will have > moderate well-being from children. The native will lose his first > child. He would be a proud individual with much self-respect and > reputation. He would be dear to the king.> > > > Mine lagna lord is Mars,which is placed in 5th house in my lagna > chart.When my wife was in 3rd month of pregnancy,she had a miss > carriage in 1993,it was our first baby,after that we have four > children,quite healthy.> > > > Regds-javed> > > > > > litsol mlalit@ wrote:> > Dear Srinadh,> > > > Leave it, I m not part of ur show, where u r the only script > writer, > > director, actor, viewer and even the stage is your's.> > > > I had an impression that this is a open group where a collective > > learning may emerge to make astrology more advanced more effective > > but, I feel i was wrong in my understanding, you w'd never accept > ur > > shortcomings and w'd never take inputs from members. so i drop it.> > > > u make ur rules for ur convenience sake, act on ur rules as per ur > > convenience and you teach rules to others as per ur conveniince and > > define liberty from rules as per ur convenience.> > > > when i saw ur post, instinctively, without thinking much about > > subsequent consequences, happen to respond to you, which will never > > be there, i m a I m a easy going man, open minded person.> > > > I have no objection, carry on ur show, i m silent.> > > > regards,> > Lalit.> > > > , "Sreenadh" > > <sreesog@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Lalit ji,> > > The questions in articles are -> > > * Guidance to think.> > > * They are part of the process of thinking > > > * They are not demanding, requesting and asking someone to come > > and > > > give a ready made answer, such as "Perhaps u have not checked > > malefic > > > influence on 5'th house with horoscopes... and I will teach you > the > > > remedy, the correct results and the method to be followed"; know > > that > > > it is to motivate thinking; it is to motivate more fuel to the > fire > > > with in; to guide others and me to learn to think itself - > > > systematically; in the way astrology demands! Note that 7-fold > > method > > > is a "Thought Tool", a methodology for thinking. With a peaceful > > mind > > > think about it - and you will see what I mean. > > > What the questions you present in your own writeups/articles - > > you > > > will what I mean.> > > ==>> > > > if ur post is only house specific why u raise such questions > and > > > > then try to find answers, > > > <==> > > I hope the above section clarifies this. The post was 'house > > > specific' that too is right.> > > ==>> > > > u urself asked the question in ur post - "Why should lagna > > > > lord going to 5th make the native an angry and aggressive > > > > individual" and tried to understand the reason> > > <== > > > Yes, I did raise that question and tried to answer it - because > > that > > > was a result derived by Parasara and I was thinking about the > logic > > > behind it; Certainly that is related to 'House Base' derivation, > > and > > > not related to anything else. > > > Did you tried to think and find an answer to that question? Did > > you > > > checked the same in some example horoscopes and found that it > > doesn't > > > work? > > > Now let us come to your comment on the same -> > > Comment -1> > > ==>> > > > If u r doing a commentary on the ancient classics, ur approach > is > > > > right and there is lot to learn from such writings, but as > > > > far as learning is concerned, more urge to study and dissect > the > > > > obsecure cases is required.> > > <==> > > What do you mean by 'obscure cases'? Do you mean example > > horoscopes? > > > The do it yourself - and present the results! That is the way to > > go - > > > an a research approach, and we too would be benefited by that; go > > > ahead and do it! Note that the above statement by you lacks even > > the > > > basic understanding that "the article was dealing with House Base > > > result derivation, and that too about LL in 5th"! > > > Comment -2> > > ==>> > > > same way, 5'th has connection to 11'th house, the house of > gains, > > > > this combination of lagna lord's placement in 5'th house > > > > makes a person too much ambitious, self cenetered, he is self > > > > promting so should be aggressive coz his rise is his main > > objective > > > > of the life. This is what i observed.> > > <==> > > Yah, that is good logic - and a good suggestion. But note the > last > > > statement "This is what i observed"! We all know that you started > > > learning astrology before 5 months only. :) Of course you are a > > smart > > > learner, and has good logic, (I appreciate that, and happy about > > it). > > > Considering the above facts, possibly if it was something like -> > "This > > > is a better logical derivation I feel", it would have been more > > > pleasant. :) Even if you have "observed" such combinations - your > > > time span of 5 months is not even enough to complete the training > > > period and clear the testing phase! :=)> > > Lalit ji, don't take all these comments personally - I love you > > very > > > much, and know well that it is rare to find such a good > potential. > > > But don't do the mistake becoming a teacher; don't do the mistake > > of > > > becoming a teacher - your experience and knowledge is not enough > > for > > > that; I have at least 8 years experience as a professional > > > astrologer, but still I am a learner and yet to become a teacher; > I > > > don't think in near future it would be possible as well; thus the > > > fact is there are no teachers in this group; and never can be. > > > We are all fellow students here - even though the amount of > > > knowledge may vary a bit from individual to individual; that is > not > > > much important. :) But learning to be a learner, and being a > > learner, > > > and accepting that i am a learner and that my knowledge is > limited -> > > > > IS important. We simply don't have answers to everything - and > > never > > > can be. > > > Be with me brother and give a bit credit for being elder... ;)> > > Love and Hugs,> > > Sreenadh> > > > > > , "Sreenadh" > > > <sreesog@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Lalit ji,> > > > Are you noticing that we are deviating from the subject? > Present > > > > your views on Lagna lord in 5th in a well written way (In > > similar > > > > discussions - Baquya ji does it - he is good; Srinivas ji does > > it; > > > > Sunil Does it; RK ji does it; similarly many more members) and > I > > > will > > > > love to see the same - whether it be from experience or from > > Logic. > > > > Second, I am NOT teaching anybody - but learning and presenting > > > > systematically - of course my experience as an astrologer, and > of > > > the > > > > books would be useful in that effort. But never expect or feel > > that > > > I > > > > am teaching - I am NOT. Everybody learns by themselves. > Everybody > > > > should try to present there sincere "understandingabout the > > > > subject under discussion" with clarity. There is NO Teacher-> > > Learner, > > > > Master-Disciple here; But only learners - all members present > in > > > this > > > > group are humble learners of the astrological wisdom presented > by > > > > sages. I am a learner a student of them, and NOT a teacher to > > > anyone. > > > > Please understand this.> > > > Love,> > > > Sreenadh> > > > > > > > , "litsol" > > > > <mlalit@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Srinadh,> > > > > > > > > > Do u mean, If u r not clear somewhere or u r missing > something > > > and > > > > > someone points out to the mising point, he himself lacks the > > > > > understanding, very good approach, sorry to interrupt this > > time, > > > > now > > > > > onwards will never try to correct you. > > > > > > > > > > However,u urself asked the question in ur post - "Why should > > > lagna > > > > > lord going to 5th make the native an angry and aggressive > > > > > individual" and tried to understand the reason, if ur post is > > > only > > > > > house specific why u raise such questions and then try to > find > > > > > answers, simply i thuoght to correct ur effort with my > > > > understanding > > > > > but ur attitude is very different,So much inclination in > > teaching > > > > is > > > > > affecting ur's learning only.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > regards,> > > > > Lalit> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "Sreenadh" > > > > > <sreesog@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Lalit ji,> > > > > > Malefic effect in 5th causing many troubles is a known fact > > to > > > > all > > > > > > astrologers - no explanation is needed on the same. Knowing > > > what > > > > > > those troubles are, needs considering a lot of other > > > parameters. > > > > > > Deriving the details - which uses several methodologies > such > > as > > > > > > Bhavat Bhava Chinta, Karkat Bhava chinta, considering other > > > > > > combinations - know that there is a big distance to go and > it > > > is > > > > > not > > > > > > that simple. > > > > > > What we are doing here is not trying to reach some > > inflexible > > > > > > conclusion; or to analyze someone's horoscope; but to see > to > > > what > > > > > > extend the slokas on 'House Base' derivation technique can > > > point > > > > > to. > > > > > > Try to understand things in the context they are. > > > > > > When you are trying your own bit of logic in something - > > > present > > > > > it > > > > > > that way; Instead of saying this is right or that is wrong, > > or > > > > > > somewhere else is the crux. Present - as per your logic you > > > think > > > > > it > > > > > > could be so and so. (Don't bring in I have seen such and > such > > > in > > > > > some > > > > > > horoscope and so let us discuss that horoscope strategy as > > > well - > > > > > > that is not the way. If the same combination is present in > > some > > > > > known > > > > > > horoscope - the combination alone can be considered for > > > > > verification, > > > > > > and other feature or details of that horoscope should be > > > > neglected. > > > > > > We should stick to the context and the method of study). > Loss > > > can > > > > > > mean many things - > > > > > > * It could be abortion> > > > > > * It could untimely death of son at a later age (as in the > > > case > > > > of > > > > > > Indira Gandhi)> > > > > > * It could be a missing son Or there could be many other > > > > > > possibilities as well.> > > > > > Neither the sloka nor we are going in to that details - > > > instead > > > > > what > > > > > > we are doing is 'Trying to learn the logical background and > > > > > concepts > > > > > > used in House Base derivation by the sages; and thus trying > > to > > > > > master > > > > > > that technique' - know this well. > > > > > > ==>> > > > > > > there are chances for the entire hard work to be confined > > to > > > > mere > > > > > > > translation of some shlokas, which i think, is certainly > > not > > > > the > > > > > > > objective.> > > > > > <== > > > > > > Clearly the above words come from lack of understanding of > > > > > objective > > > > > > and strategy, of this group. Please check -> > > > > > * The previous mails on the same thread> > > > > > * The files in the files folder dealing with similar things > > > > (i.e. > > > > > > Articles related to 7-fold result derivation technique of > > > > astrology)> > > > > > * Thus instead of starting afresh were you land yourself in > > > the > > > > > > forum, create a background to deal with the subject in > hand, > > > > > > systematically.> > > > > > Note: The document regarding "Lagna lord in various houses > > was > > > > > there > > > > > > in file section for many days, and mails about file > uploading > > > > goes > > > > > to > > > > > > every member, the main thread of discussion is on the same; > > but > > > > > alas! > > > > > > the never read or refer to such files and instead depend on > > the > > > > > > posted mails alone! No serious learner who approach > astrology > > > > > > shouldn't follow such a method. He should download and > study > > > them > > > > > > before putting in his bit - and that SHOULD BE a well > thought > > > out > > > > > > one - depicting his sincerity and earnest effort to > > understand > > > > and > > > > > > learn the path shown by the sages". Whether such a view > > matches > > > > > with > > > > > > mine or not is irrelevant. But the contribution should be > > > > valuable -> > > > > > > > > > > coming out from research, experience and effort.> > > > > > Hope the confusion is clarified.> > > > > > Love and Hugs,> > > > > > Sreenadh> > > > > > > > > > > > , "litsol" > > > > > > <mlalit@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Srinadh,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Pls. tell where i m wrong in finding such shortcomings in > > > what > > > > u > > > > > > > tried to derive and explain after the translation, in > fact, > > i > > > > > saw, > > > > > > u > > > > > > > urself tried to understand what is missing, struggled a > > lot, > > > > but > > > > > > just > > > > > > > stopped before touching the crux, a gap remained is to > > cover > > > > up. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I suggested something for the betterment only.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > loss doesn't mean death, it may be girl child, it may be > > > > hopeless > > > > > > > child, it may be a child with poor health, we need to be > > more > > > > > > specific> > > > > > > while deriving the results and explaining them to group.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > be admissive and keep a holistic approach so that a right > > > > > learning > > > > > > > approach could be developed having inputs from every one, > > > > > > otherwise, > > > > > > > there are chances for the entire hardwork to be confined > to > > > > mere > > > > > > > translation of some shlokas, which i think, is certainly > > not > > > > the > > > > > > > objective.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > if u mind and dont consider what u r told, i have no > > business > > > > to > > > > > > > interrupt you, u can move on ur ways.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > regards,> > > > > > > Lalit.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "Sreenadh" > > > > > > > <sreesog@> wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Lalit ji,> > > > > > > > Did you ever been an astrologer? I think not. Just > > simply > > > > > learn!> > > > > > > > Love,> > > > > > > > Sreenadh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "litsol" > > > > > > > > <mlalit@> wrote:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Dear Srinadh,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Perhapse u have not checked malific influence on 5'th > > > house > > > > > > with > > > > > > > > > horoscopes,However, i appreciate ur efforts to > > understand > > > > the > > > > > > > > > consequences of 5'th house as well as lagna lord's > > > > placement > > > > > in > > > > > > > > 5'th > > > > > > > > > house.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > A malific influence in 5'th does not always lead to > > loss > > > of > > > > > the > > > > > > > > first > > > > > > > > > child, this placement sometimes give girl child, > death > > of > > > > > child > > > > > > > is > > > > > > > > an > > > > > > > > > extreme result which happens in cases of extreme > > > > malificance. > > > > > I > > > > > > > > > remember once u said during discussion of BB that > 4'th > > > > house > > > > > > may > > > > > > > > > denote loss of child, if 4'th there are other house > as > > > well > > > > > as > > > > > > > with > > > > > > > > > reference to 5'th house.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > If u r doing a commentary on the ancient classics, ur > > > > > approach > > > > > > is > > > > > > > > > right and there is lot to learn from such writings, > but > > > as > > > > > far > > > > > > as > > > > > > > > > learning is concerned, more urge to study and dissect > > the > > > > > > > obsecure > > > > > > > > > cases is required.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > same way, 5'th has connection to 11'th house, the > house > > > of > > > > > > gains, > > > > > > > > > this combination of lagna lord's placement in 5'th > > house > > > > > makes > > > > > > a > > > > > > > > > person too much ambitious, self cenetered, he is self > > > > > promting > > > > > > so > > > > > > > > > should be aggressive coz his rise is his main > objective > > > of > > > > > the > > > > > > > life.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > This is what i observed.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > regards,> > > > > > > > > Lalit.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "Sreenadh" > > > > > > > > > <sreesog@> wrote:> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The results for Lagna lord in 5th house is > > discussed > > > > > below.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ==============================================> > > > > > > > > > Lagna lord in 5th House> > > > > > > > > > -----------------------------> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > If lagna lord is in 5th, the native would be proud > an > > > > > > > individual > > > > > > > > > with> > > > > > > > > > much self-respect and reputation and a bit angry > but > > > > > > righteous > > > > > > > > and > > > > > > > > > kind.> > > > > > > > > > He will have children. He may have moderate well-> > being > > > > from > > > > > > > > > children and> > > > > > > > > > may lose his first child as well, especially if > there > > > is > > > > > some > > > > > > > > > malefic> > > > > > > > > > influence on 5th house. He would be dear to the > > people > > > > with > > > > > > > power > > > > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > authority. He will have good authority or rulership > > and > > > > > will > > > > > > > > enjoy a> > > > > > > > > > good eventful and enjoyable life. Bestowed with > good > > > > > > qualities, > > > > > > > > he > > > > > > > > > will> > > > > > > > > > do many good deeds.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > If lagna lord is in 5th, the native would be angry; > > > will > > > > > have > > > > > > > > > moderate> > > > > > > > > > well-being from children. The native will lose his > > > first > > > > > > child. > > > > > > > > He > > > > > > > > > would> > > > > > > > > > be a proud individual with much self-respect and > > > > > reputation. > > > > > > He > > > > > > > > > would be> > > > > > > > > > dear to the king.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - Parasara Hora> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Why should lagna lord going to 5th make the native > an > > > > angry > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > aggressive individual? One of the logic behind > could > > > be - > > > > > 5th > > > > > > > is > > > > > > > > 3rd> > > > > > > > > > from 3rd house; and Upachaya (increase) stana of > 3rd > > > > house. > > > > > > 3rd > > > > > > > > > house> > > > > > > > > > signify anger and possibly that is why lagna lord > in > > > 5th > > > > > > > > increases > > > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > anger and agitation of the native. But also not > that > > > 5th > > > > is > > > > > > 2nd > > > > > > > > > house> > > > > > > > > > from 4th (simple and humble mind) making the native > a > > > > > > straight > > > > > > > > > forward> > > > > > > > > > individual. It is also mentioned in the sloka that > > the > > > > > native > > > > > > > > will > > > > > > > > > lose> > > > > > > > > > his first child - why? The natural expectation > would > > be > > > > > that > > > > > > > > lagna > > > > > > > > > lord> > > > > > > > > > in 5th should bestow good results for 5th, thus > > > providing > > > > > > > > children > > > > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > happiness from children to the native. Of course if > > > lagna > > > > > > lord > > > > > > > is > > > > > > > > > in 5th> > > > > > > > > > is afflicted by some malefic, then it would have > > double > > > > > > impact, > > > > > > > > > since> > > > > > > > > > the same would affect both the 5th house and the > > lagna > > > > lord > > > > > > > > > amplifying> > > > > > > > > > the possibility for bad result. Since 5th could > > signify > > > > the > > > > > > > first > > > > > > > > > child> > > > > > > > > > the bad result could be attributed to the first > child > > > as > > > > > > well. > > > > > > > > > Actually> > > > > > > > > > this is what we see mentioned in Meenaraja hora. > But > > > > > Parasara > > > > > > > > > provides> > > > > > > > > > no such clue about any required malefic influence > in > > > 5th > > > > > > house! > > > > > > > > We > > > > > > > > > are> > > > > > > > > > wonder stuck by this derivation, and we fail to > > imagine > > > > any > > > > > > > solid > > > > > > > > > reason> > > > > > > > > > behind such a derivation in the absence of any > > malefic > > > > > > > influence > > > > > > > > on > > > > > > > > > 5th> > > > > > > > > > house. Another version of the same sloka is > > available, > > > > > which > > > > > > > also> > > > > > > > > > provides similar results.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > If lagna lord is in 5th, the native would be proud; > > > will > > > > > have > > > > > > > > > moderate> > > > > > > > > > well-being from children. He will lose his first > > child. > > > > He > > > > > > > would > > > > > > > > be> > > > > > > > > > angry and will have special privileges in the > king's > > > > place.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - Parasara Hora> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Apart from minor differences this sloka gives > almost > > > same > > > > > > > results > > > > > > > > as> > > > > > > > > > above. It seems that, the loss of first child > should > > be > > > > > > > predicted > > > > > > > > > only> > > > > > > > > > if there is a malefic influence in 5th house, since > > the > > > > > other > > > > > > > > > available> > > > > > > > > > slokas give good results concerning children if > lagna > > > > lord > > > > > is > > > > > > > in > > > > > > > > 5th> > > > > > > > > > house. [Note that similar to in this sloka Parasara > > > will > > > > > not > > > > > > > > mention> > > > > > > > > > `if the lagna lord is malefic and placed in x > house' > > in > > > > many> > > > > > > > > > other slokas as well. We will encounter this > writing > > > > style > > > > > > > > related > > > > > > > > > issue> > > > > > > > > > in many other instances as well] Let us see what > > > > Meenaraja > > > > > > has > > > > > > > to > > > > > > > > > say.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > If lagna lord is in 5th house, the native will have > > > > > children, > > > > > > > > > righteous> > > > > > > > > > and kind. He will have good authority or rulership > > and > > > > will > > > > > > > enjoy > > > > > > > > a > > > > > > > > > good> > > > > > > > > > eventful and enjoyable life. Bestowed with good > > > > qualities, > > > > > he > > > > > > > > will > > > > > > > > > do> > > > > > > > > > many good deeds.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - Meenaraja Hora> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In one printed version of Meenaraja Hora the word > > > Suseela > > > > > is > > > > > > > > quoted > > > > > > > > > as> > > > > > > > > > Sugeeta (Good in singing). Select the proper word > > based > > > > on > > > > > > > actual> > > > > > > > > > experience observed.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Note that as per Meenaraja lagna lord in 5th > > `provides > > > > > > children'> > > > > > > > > > and does not `destroy children'. Even though > Parasara > > > > only > > > > > > says> > > > > > > > > > that `lose of first child could happen', he too > does > > > not > > > > > say> > > > > > > > > > that `the native will not have children'. If we > > combine > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > statements of both Parasara and Meenaraja the only > > > > > conclusion > > > > > > > we > > > > > > > > > could> > > > > > > > > > reach is `The native will have children, but he may > > > loss > > > > > his > > > > > > > first> > > > > > > > > > child as well'. But it should be noted that the > loss > > of > > > > > first > > > > > > > > child> > > > > > > > > > does not seems to be logically supported in the > > absence > > > > of > > > > > > > malefic> > > > > > > > > > influence on 5th house - this was my initial > > inference. > > > > (An > > > > > > > > > amendment is> > > > > > > > > > proposed later) The sloka provided by Hora > Pradeepam > > is > > > > > > almost > > > > > > > > the > > > > > > > > > same> > > > > > > > > > as that of Meenaraja.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > If lagna lord is in 5th house, the native will have > > > > > children, > > > > > > > > > righteous> > > > > > > > > > and kind. He will have good authority or rulership > > and > > > > will > > > > > > > enjoy > > > > > > > > a > > > > > > > > > good> > > > > > > > > > eventful and happy life. Bestowed with good > > qualities, > > > he > > > > > > will > > > > > > > do > > > > > > > > > many> > > > > > > > > > good deeds.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - Hora Pradeepam> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Parasara says that Lagna lord in 5th would make the > > > > native > > > > > > > angry -> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > why?> > > > > > > > > > Clearly any direct logic is not visible. Sun is the > > > > natural > > > > > > > > > significator> > > > > > > > > > of Lagna. If we are considering lagna lord in 5th > as > > > > > similar > > > > > > to > > > > > > > > sun > > > > > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > > 5th, then the above derivation would be justified > and > > > > > > possibly > > > > > > > > the > > > > > > > > > lose> > > > > > > > > > of first child as well. But is it a correct > approach? > > I > > > > am > > > > > > > > doubtful.> > > > > > > > > > Only verifying the actual results from charts with > > > > similar > > > > > > > > > combination> > > > > > > > > > can shed some light on this issue.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Rule 5: Lagna lord in any house should be treated > > > similar > > > > > to > > > > > > > Sun > > > > > > > > in > > > > > > > > > that> > > > > > > > > > house, since Sun is the natural significator of > Lagna.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I am a bit doubtful about the validity of the above > > > rule. > > > > > If > > > > > > not> > > > > > > > > > supported by actual results it is better to ignore > > the > > > > > above > > > > > > > > rule. > > > > > > > > > The> > > > > > > > > > logic supplied till now does not seem to be capable > > > > enough > > > > > to> > > > > > > > > > satisfactorily explain the strong results proposed > by > > > > > > Parasara > > > > > > > > such > > > > > > > > > as -> > > > > > > > > > Lagna lord in 5th causing the loss of first child; > it > > > > will > > > > > > also > > > > > > > > > make the> > > > > > > > > > native an angry individual. There should be some > > other > > > > > logic > > > > > > as > > > > > > > > > well.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On retrospect we feel that - Parasara will not say > > > > > something > > > > > > > > > without a> > > > > > > > > > sold reason. Why should he bring planets base > result > > > (e.g.> > > > > > > > > > benefic/malefic) into it, when he was dealing with > > > House > > > > > base> > > > > > > > > > prediction? That is not logical. There could be > some > > > > other > > > > > in-> > > > > > > > depth> > > > > > > > > > reason. Yes, you are right - there is. Let us > analyze > > > all > > > > > the > > > > > > > > > possible> > > > > > > > > > houses and lagna lord in their fifth house, and > check > > > > > whether > > > > > > > the > > > > > > > > > same> > > > > > > > > > can cause the loss of child -> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 1) Aries lagna, lagna lord Mars in Leo: Yes, Leo is > a > > > > sign > > > > > > > > > signifying> > > > > > > > > > less children, and Mars a malefic in it can > indicate > > > loss > > > > > of > > > > > > > > child > > > > > > > > > for> > > > > > > > > > sure.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 2) Taurus lagna, lagna lord Venus in Virgo: Virgo > is > > > the > > > > > > > > > debilitation> > > > > > > > > > sign for Venus. Also not that Venus owns the > lordship > > > of > > > > > 6th > > > > > > > > house > > > > > > > > > as> > > > > > > > > > well. Thus for sure for Taurus lagna Venus in 5th > can > > > > > > indicate > > > > > > > > loss > > > > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > child for sure.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 3) Gemini lagna, lagna lord Me in Libra: Note that > > > Venus > > > > > the > > > > > > > lord > > > > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > > Libra owns the 12th house (house indicating death) > as > > > > well. > > > > > > > > > Possibly the> > > > > > > > > > combination can indicate loss or death.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 4) Cancer lagna, Moon in Scorpio: Scorpio is the > > > > > debilitation > > > > > > > > sign > > > > > > > > > for> > > > > > > > > > Moon. Ofcourse the same can indicate the loss of > > child.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 5) Leo lagna, Sun in Sagittarius: Note that the > lord > > of > > > > > > > > Sagittarius> > > > > > > > > > Jupiter owns the 8th house (death) as well. Thus > > > > certainly > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > combination can indicate the loss or death of child.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 6) Virgo lagna, Me in Capricorn: The lord of > > Capricorn > > > > > Saturn > > > > > > > > owns > > > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > 6th house as well. Possibly the combination can > > > indicate > > > > > bad > > > > > > > > results> > > > > > > > > > such as loss of child - amended by the fact that > both > > > > > Mercury > > > > > > > and > > > > > > > > > Saturn> > > > > > > > > > are imbecile planets.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 7) Libra lagna, Venus in Aquarius: Note that lagna > > lord > > > > > Venus > > > > > > > is > > > > > > > > > also> > > > > > > > > > the 8th lord. Certainly 8th lord is a malefic, and > a > > > > > malefic > > > > > > > > placed > > > > > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > > 5th can indicate lose of child.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > If you continue this analysis, you could see that > for > > > > most > > > > > of > > > > > > > the > > > > > > > > 12> > > > > > > > > > signs, lagna lord placed in 5th can indicate the > loss > > > of > > > > > > child, > > > > > > > > even> > > > > > > > > > though the same does not match perfectly for > Aquarius > > > and > > > > > > > Pisces > > > > > > > > > Lagna.> > > > > > > > > > Thus it becomes clear that Parasara was not making > a > > > > > > statement > > > > > > > > > without> > > > > > > > > > base or without understanding. His derivation > sprung > > > from > > > > > the > > > > > > > deep> > > > > > > > > > understanding that `for all the 12 signs, lagna > lord > > in > > > > 5th > > > > > > is > > > > > > > not> > > > > > > > > > favorably placed, and this can be crystallized into > > the > > > > > brief > > > > > > > > > statement> > > > > > > > > > - lagna lord in 5th can indicate bad results such > as -> > > > > > loss > > > > > > of > > > > > > > > first> > > > > > > > > > child and anger'. Then is it that Meenaraja was > wrong > > > and > > > > > > > Parasara> > > > > > > > > > was right? No, it is not so. Meenaraja was deriving > a > > > > > result > > > > > > > > based > > > > > > > > > on> > > > > > > > > > the prime condition – Lagna lord in 5th alone. For > > this > > > > > prime> > > > > > > > > > combination Meenaraja's derivation is absolutely > > right. > > > > But> > > > > > > > > > Parasara's amendment springs from his deep > > > understanding > > > > of > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > zodiac. He knew that the general statement > regarding > > > > lagna > > > > > > lord > > > > > > > > in > > > > > > > > > other> > > > > > > > > > houses may not be completely true for lagna lord in > > > 5th, > > > > > due > > > > > > to> > > > > > > > > > essential mutually co-related nature of the signs > > > itself. > > > > > So > > > > > > > his > > > > > > > > > opinion> > > > > > > > > > would be, `Yes, Meenaraja is right. But you know > the > > > > Signs > > > > > in> > > > > > > > > > Zodiac, they have some specific connection to death > > as > > > > far > > > > > as > > > > > > > 5th > > > > > > > > > house> > > > > > > > > > is concerned. So your general derivation as > proposed > > by > > > > > > > Meenaraja > > > > > > > > > will> > > > > > > > > > not work in this case. Consider this special nature > > of > > > > 5th > > > > > > from > > > > > > > > all > > > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > signs and modify your derivation accordingly. The > you > > > > will > > > > > > see > > > > > > > > that,> > > > > > > > > > lagna lord in 5th can signify many bad results such > > as > > > > loss > > > > > > of > > > > > > > > first> > > > > > > > > > child and anger'. It must be this deeper > > understanding > > > > which> > > > > > > > > > prompted Parasara to suggest such a result. Yes, > > > > Meenaraja > > > > > is > > > > > > > > > right, but> > > > > > > > > > Parasara is also not off the mark. Meenaraja is > > > concerned > > > > > > with > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > general logic of the derivation only, but Parasara > > goes > > > > > > deeper > > > > > > > in > > > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > > general zodiacal context. Note it - possibly in > other > > > > > > > situations > > > > > > > > as > > > > > > > > > well> > > > > > > > > > the same could be the case - Parasara has a better > > > > > > > understanding > > > > > > > > > about> > > > > > > > > > the zodiacal context, and may mix it with general > > > result > > > > > > > > > derivation. His> > > > > > > > > > thought and understanding penetrates into deaths; > and > > > is > > > > > more > > > > > > > far > > > > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > wide. He is not depended on mere logic alone - he > is > > > more > > > > > > > > > practical. It> > > > > > > > > > is because of this in-depth understanding; Parasara > > is > > > > > termed > > > > > > a > > > > > > > > > sage,> > > > > > > > > > but Meenaraja a king, a scholar.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > But even this understanding of Parasara view does > not > > > > does > > > > > > not > > > > > > > > > allow me> > > > > > > > > > to pardon him - because here to derive the result > he > > > > mixed > > > > > > the > > > > > > > > > methods> > > > > > > > > > of Sign-House Base result derivation, while dealing > > > with > > > > > > House > > > > > > > > Base> > > > > > > > > > result derivation - causing confusion to the > learner. > > I > > > > > would > > > > > > > > > suggest> > > > > > > > > > that, in this context, the beginners should stick > to > > > the > > > > > > > cleaner > > > > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > systematic approach proposed by Meenaraja, while > > trying > > > > to > > > > > > > master > > > > > > > > > House> > > > > > > > > > Base result derivation technique. The deeper > > > > possibilities > > > > > and> > > > > > > > > > modification to the suggested results should dealt > > with > > > > and > > > > > > > > > understood,> > > > > > > > > > while trying to learn Sign-House Base result > > derivation > > > > > > > technique.> > > > > > > > > > The 5th house signifies things such as - children, > > > > > > intelligence,> > > > > > > > > > creativity, genius, stomach, belly, ministers, > secret > > > > hymns > > > > > > > > recited > > > > > > > > > etc.> > > > > > > > > > Thus the placement of lagna lord in 5th generates > > > special > > > > > > > > > importance to> > > > > > > > > > the derivations related to the same.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Extract from:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sreenadh/> > > > > > > > > La\> > > > > > > > > > gna%20lord%20in%20Various%20Houses.pdf> > > > > > > > > > ==============================================> > > > > > > > > > Love,> > > > > > > > > > Sreenadh> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > Send instant messages to your online friends > http://uk.messenger. > > > > > > > > > > Catch up on fall's hot new shows on TV. Watch previews, > get listings, and more! > > > > > > > > > > > > oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not > web links.> >>

Dear Madhu ji,

Sorry if I made a mistake. Thanks for pointing out.

Love,

Sreenadh

, " Balagurusurya "

<balagurusurya wrote:

>

>

> Dear Sreenadh,

>

> There is a factual error in your msg no -2955 , where you say

late Mrs

> Gandhi , former PM, had her Ac Lord Moon in H5 ..

>

> Mrs Gandhi was born with her natal Moon in Uttarasada ,

corresponding

> to sign Capricorn and her BT details are --23:11 hrs IST ,

Allahabad ,

> 19Nov, 1917 .This places her Ac Lord Moon , in H7 and NOT H5.

>

> Best

>

> M Nair

, " Sreenadh "

> <sreesog@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Jagadish ji,

> > Indira Gandhi had Moon in 5th house - and had 2 boys but no

> > girls. :) She had Cancer Lagna and LL in 5th house Scorpio.

> > Love,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > , Prathamesn

Chawan

> > upaoakcrest@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Moon in 5th house and you have boys ... no girls ?

> > >

> > > Hmm... interesting...

> > >

> > > Best Wishes

> > >

> > > Jagdish

> > >

> > > zhar bird blagomot@ wrote:

> > > My lagna lord is Moon in the 5th house.

> > > I had 2 abortions prior to birth of my only son, who also would

> > have died if surgery was not performed on him when he was only 6

> > weeks old.

> > > I certainly hope, my boys will have a long life, as I love him

so.

> > > I was never called an angree or self-centered person, and I

cannot

> > possibly see it in me either. But, of course, this is not my

call to

> > make.

> > > I am fairly ambitious, but i am much more into being a good

mother

> > to my child and into enjoying my life to the fullest.

> > > Please, don't forget that 5th is the house of children

(including

> > your inner child), creativity and fun!

> > >

> > > javed khaanzada javed_khaanzada@ wrote:

> > > Dear Lalit and Srinadh ji,

> > >

> > > As in Parasar Hora stated:

> > >

> > > If lagna lord is in 5th, the native would be angry; will have

> > moderate well-being from children. The native will lose his first

> > child. He would be a proud individual with much self-respect and

> > reputation. He would be dear to the king.

> > >

> > > Mine lagna lord is Mars,which is placed in 5th house in my

lagna

> > chart.When my wife was in 3rd month of pregnancy,she had a miss

> > carriage in 1993,it was our first baby,after that we have four

> > children,quite healthy.

> > >

> > > Regds-javed

> > >

> > >

> > > litsol mlalit@ wrote:

> > > Dear Srinadh,

> > >

> > > Leave it, I m not part of ur show, where u r the only script

> > writer,

> > > director, actor, viewer and even the stage is your's.

> > >

> > > I had an impression that this is a open group where a

collective

> > > learning may emerge to make astrology more advanced more

effective

> > > but, I feel i was wrong in my understanding, you w'd never

accept

> > ur

> > > shortcomings and w'd never take inputs from members. so i drop

it.

> > >

> > > u make ur rules for ur convenience sake, act on ur rules as

per ur

> > > convenience and you teach rules to others as per ur

conveniince and

> > > define liberty from rules as per ur convenience.

> > >

> > > when i saw ur post, instinctively, without thinking much about

> > > subsequent consequences, happen to respond to you, which will

never

> > > be there, i m a I m a easy going man, open minded person.

> > >

> > > I have no objection, carry on ur show, i m silent.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > > Lalit.

> > >

> > > , " Sreenadh "

> > > <sreesog@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Lalit ji,

> > > > The questions in articles are -

> > > > * Guidance to think.

> > > > * They are part of the process of thinking

> > > > * They are not demanding, requesting and asking someone to

come

> > > and

> > > > give a ready made answer, such as " Perhaps u have not checked

> > > malefic

> > > > influence on 5'th house with horoscopes... and I will teach

you

> > the

> > > > remedy, the correct results and the method to be followed " ;

know

> > > that

> > > > it is to motivate thinking; it is to motivate more fuel to

the

> > fire

> > > > with in; to guide others and me to learn to think itself -

> > > > systematically; in the way astrology demands! Note that 7-

fold

> > > method

> > > > is a " Thought Tool " , a methodology for thinking. With a

peaceful

> > > mind

> > > > think about it - and you will see what I mean.

> > > > What the questions you present in your own

writeups/articles -

> > > you

> > > > will what I mean.

> > > > ==>

> > > > > if ur post is only house specific why u raise such

questions

> > and

> > > > > then try to find answers,

> > > > <==

> > > > I hope the above section clarifies this. The post was 'house

> > > > specific' that too is right.

> > > > ==>

> > > > > u urself asked the question in ur post - " Why should lagna

> > > > > lord going to 5th make the native an angry and aggressive

> > > > > individual " and tried to understand the reason

> > > > <==

> > > > Yes, I did raise that question and tried to answer it -

because

> > > that

> > > > was a result derived by Parasara and I was thinking about the

> > logic

> > > > behind it; Certainly that is related to 'House Base'

derivation,

> > > and

> > > > not related to anything else.

> > > > Did you tried to think and find an answer to that question?

Did

> > > you

> > > > checked the same in some example horoscopes and found that it

> > > doesn't

> > > > work?

> > > > Now let us come to your comment on the same -

> > > > Comment -1

> > > > ==>

> > > > > If u r doing a commentary on the ancient classics, ur

approach

> > is

> > > > > right and there is lot to learn from such writings, but as

> > > > > far as learning is concerned, more urge to study and

dissect

> > the

> > > > > obsecure cases is required.

> > > > <==

> > > > What do you mean by 'obscure cases'? Do you mean example

> > > horoscopes?

> > > > The do it yourself - and present the results! That is the

way to

> > > go -

> > > > an a research approach, and we too would be benefited by

that; go

> > > > ahead and do it! Note that the above statement by you lacks

even

> > > the

> > > > basic understanding that " the article was dealing with House

Base

> > > > result derivation, and that too about LL in 5th " !

> > > > Comment -2

> > > > ==>

> > > > > same way, 5'th has connection to 11'th house, the house of

> > gains,

> > > > > this combination of lagna lord's placement in 5'th house

> > > > > makes a person too much ambitious, self cenetered, he is

self

> > > > > promting so should be aggressive coz his rise is his main

> > > objective

> > > > > of the life. This is what i observed.

> > > > <==

> > > > Yah, that is good logic - and a good suggestion. But note the

> > last

> > > > statement " This is what i observed " ! We all know that you

started

> > > > learning astrology before 5 months only. :) Of course you

are a

> > > smart

> > > > learner, and has good logic, (I appreciate that, and happy

about

> > > it).

> > > > Considering the above facts, possibly if it was something

like -

> > > " This

> > > > is a better logical derivation I feel " , it would have been

more

> > > > pleasant. :) Even if you have " observed " such combinations -

your

> > > > time span of 5 months is not even enough to complete the

training

> > > > period and clear the testing phase! :=)

> > > > Lalit ji, don't take all these comments personally - I love

you

> > > very

> > > > much, and know well that it is rare to find such a good

> > potential.

> > > > But don't do the mistake becoming a teacher; don't do the

mistake

> > > of

> > > > becoming a teacher - your experience and knowledge is not

enough

> > > for

> > > > that; I have at least 8 years experience as a professional

> > > > astrologer, but still I am a learner and yet to become a

teacher;

> > I

> > > > don't think in near future it would be possible as well;

thus the

> > > > fact is there are no teachers in this group; and never can

be.

> > > > We are all fellow students here - even though the amount of

> > > > knowledge may vary a bit from individual to individual; that

is

> > not

> > > > much important. :) But learning to be a learner, and being a

> > > learner,

> > > > and accepting that i am a learner and that my knowledge is

> > limited -

> > >

> > > > IS important. We simply don't have answers to everything -

and

> > > never

> > > > can be.

> > > > Be with me brother and give a bit credit for being

elder... ;)

> > > > Love and Hugs,

> > > > Sreenadh

> > > >

> > > > , " Sreenadh "

> > > > <sreesog@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Lalit ji,

> > > > > Are you noticing that we are deviating from the subject?

> > Present

> > > > > your views on Lagna lord in 5th in a well written way (In

> > > similar

> > > > > discussions - Baquya ji does it - he is good; Srinivas ji

does

> > > it;

> > > > > Sunil Does it; RK ji does it; similarly many more members)

and

> > I

> > > > will

> > > > > love to see the same - whether it be from experience or

from

> > > Logic.

> > > > > Second, I am NOT teaching anybody - but learning and

presenting

> > > > > systematically - of course my experience as an astrologer,

and

> > of

> > > > the

> > > > > books would be useful in that effort. But never expect or

feel

> > > that

> > > > I

> > > > > am teaching - I am NOT. Everybody learns by themselves.

> > Everybody

> > > > > should try to present there sincere " understanding " " about

the

> > > > > subject under discussion " with clarity. There is NO

Teacher-

> > > > Learner,

> > > > > Master-Disciple here; But only learners - all members

present

> > in

> > > > this

> > > > > group are humble learners of the astrological wisdom

presented

> > by

> > > > > sages. I am a learner a student of them, and NOT a teacher

to

> > > > anyone.

> > > > > Please understand this.

> > > > > Love,

> > > > > Sreenadh

> > > > >

> > > > > , " litsol "

> > > > > <mlalit@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Srinadh,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Do u mean, If u r not clear somewhere or u r missing

> > something

> > > > and

> > > > > > someone points out to the mising point, he himself lacks

the

> > > > > > understanding, very good approach, sorry to interrupt

this

> > > time,

> > > > > now

> > > > > > onwards will never try to correct you.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > However,u urself asked the question in ur post - " Why

should

> > > > lagna

> > > > > > lord going to 5th make the native an angry and aggressive

> > > > > > individual " and tried to understand the reason, if ur

post is

> > > > only

> > > > > > house specific why u raise such questions and then try to

> > find

> > > > > > answers, simply i thuoght to correct ur effort with my

> > > > > understanding

> > > > > > but ur attitude is very different,So much inclination in

> > > teaching

> > > > > is

> > > > > > affecting ur's learning only.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > Lalit

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- In

, " Sreenadh "

> > > > > > <sreesog@> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Lalit ji,

> > > > > > > Malefic effect in 5th causing many troubles is a known

fact

> > > to

> > > > > all

> > > > > > > astrologers - no explanation is needed on the same.

Knowing

> > > > what

> > > > > > > those troubles are, needs considering a lot of other

> > > > parameters.

> > > > > > > Deriving the details - which uses several methodologies

> > such

> > > as

> > > > > > > Bhavat Bhava Chinta, Karkat Bhava chinta, considering

other

> > > > > > > combinations - know that there is a big distance to go

and

> > it

> > > > is

> > > > > > not

> > > > > > > that simple.

> > > > > > > What we are doing here is not trying to reach some

> > > inflexible

> > > > > > > conclusion; or to analyze someone's horoscope; but to

see

> > to

> > > > what

> > > > > > > extend the slokas on 'House Base' derivation technique

can

> > > > point

> > > > > > to.

> > > > > > > Try to understand things in the context they are.

> > > > > > > When you are trying your own bit of logic in

something -

> > > > present

> > > > > > it

> > > > > > > that way; Instead of saying this is right or that is

wrong,

> > > or

> > > > > > > somewhere else is the crux. Present - as per your

logic you

> > > > think

> > > > > > it

> > > > > > > could be so and so. (Don't bring in I have seen such

and

> > such

> > > > in

> > > > > > some

> > > > > > > horoscope and so let us discuss that horoscope

strategy as

> > > > well -

> > > > > > > that is not the way. If the same combination is

present in

> > > some

> > > > > > known

> > > > > > > horoscope - the combination alone can be considered for

> > > > > > verification,

> > > > > > > and other feature or details of that horoscope should

be

> > > > > neglected.

> > > > > > > We should stick to the context and the method of

study).

> > Loss

> > > > can

> > > > > > > mean many things -

> > > > > > > * It could be abortion

> > > > > > > * It could untimely death of son at a later age (as in

the

> > > > case

> > > > > of

> > > > > > > Indira Gandhi)

> > > > > > > * It could be a missing son Or there could be many

other

> > > > > > > possibilities as well.

> > > > > > > Neither the sloka nor we are going in to that details -

> > > > instead

> > > > > > what

> > > > > > > we are doing is 'Trying to learn the logical

background and

> > > > > > concepts

> > > > > > > used in House Base derivation by the sages; and thus

trying

> > > to

> > > > > > master

> > > > > > > that technique' - know this well.

> > > > > > > ==>

> > > > > > > > there are chances for the entire hard work to be

confined

> > > to

> > > > > mere

> > > > > > > > translation of some shlokas, which i think, is

certainly

> > > not

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > > objective.

> > > > > > > <==

> > > > > > > Clearly the above words come from lack of

understanding of

> > > > > > objective

> > > > > > > and strategy, of this group. Please check -

> > > > > > > * The previous mails on the same thread

> > > > > > > * The files in the files folder dealing with similar

things

> > > > > (i.e.

> > > > > > > Articles related to 7-fold result derivation technique

of

> > > > > astrology)

> > > > > > > * Thus instead of starting afresh were you land

yourself in

> > > > the

> > > > > > > forum, create a background to deal with the subject in

> > hand,

> > > > > > > systematically.

> > > > > > > Note: The document regarding " Lagna lord in various

houses

> > > was

> > > > > > there

> > > > > > > in file section for many days, and mails about file

> > uploading

> > > > > goes

> > > > > > to

> > > > > > > every member, the main thread of discussion is on the

same;

> > > but

> > > > > > alas!

> > > > > > > the never read or refer to such files and instead

depend on

> > > the

> > > > > > > posted mails alone! No serious learner who approach

> > astrology

> > > > > > > shouldn't follow such a method. He should download and

> > study

> > > > them

> > > > > > > before putting in his bit - and that SHOULD BE a well

> > thought

> > > > out

> > > > > > > one - depicting his sincerity and earnest effort to

> > > understand

> > > > > and

> > > > > > > learn the path shown by the sages " . Whether such a view

> > > matches

> > > > > > with

> > > > > > > mine or not is irrelevant. But the contribution should

be

> > > > > valuable -

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > coming out from research, experience and effort.

> > > > > > > Hope the confusion is clarified.

> > > > > > > Love and Hugs,

> > > > > > > Sreenadh

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > --- In

, " litsol "

> > > > > > > <mlalit@> wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Srinadh,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Pls. tell where i m wrong in finding such

shortcomings in

> > > > what

> > > > > u

> > > > > > > > tried to derive and explain after the translation, in

> > fact,

> > > i

> > > > > > saw,

> > > > > > > u

> > > > > > > > urself tried to understand what is missing,

struggled a

> > > lot,

> > > > > but

> > > > > > > just

> > > > > > > > stopped before touching the crux, a gap remained is

to

> > > cover

> > > > > up.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I suggested something for the betterment only.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > loss doesn't mean death, it may be girl child, it

may be

> > > > > hopeless

> > > > > > > > child, it may be a child with poor health, we need

to be

> > > more

> > > > > > > specific

> > > > > > > > while deriving the results and explaining them to

group.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > be admissive and keep a holistic approach so that a

right

> > > > > > learning

> > > > > > > > approach could be developed having inputs from every

one,

> > > > > > > otherwise,

> > > > > > > > there are chances for the entire hardwork to be

confined

> > to

> > > > > mere

> > > > > > > > translation of some shlokas, which i think, is

certainly

> > > not

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > > objective.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > if u mind and dont consider what u r told, i have no

> > > business

> > > > > to

> > > > > > > > interrupt you, u can move on ur ways.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > > > Lalit.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > --- In

> > , " Sreenadh "

> > > > > > > > <sreesog@> wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Dear Lalit ji,

> > > > > > > > > Did you ever been an astrologer? I think not. Just

> > > simply

> > > > > > learn!

> > > > > > > > > Love,

> > > > > > > > > Sreenadh

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > --- In

> > , " litsol "

> > > > > > > > > <mlalit@> wrote:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Dear Srinadh,

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Perhapse u have not checked malific influence on

5'th

> > > > house

> > > > > > > with

> > > > > > > > > > horoscopes,However, i appreciate ur efforts to

> > > understand

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > consequences of 5'th house as well as lagna

lord's

> > > > > placement

> > > > > > in

> > > > > > > > > 5'th

> > > > > > > > > > house.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > A malific influence in 5'th does not always lead

to

> > > loss

> > > > of

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > first

> > > > > > > > > > child, this placement sometimes give girl child,

> > death

> > > of

> > > > > > child

> > > > > > > > is

> > > > > > > > > an

> > > > > > > > > > extreme result which happens in cases of extreme

> > > > > malificance.

> > > > > > I

> > > > > > > > > > remember once u said during discussion of BB that

> > 4'th

> > > > > house

> > > > > > > may

> > > > > > > > > > denote loss of child, if 4'th there are other

house

> > as

> > > > well

> > > > > > as

> > > > > > > > with

> > > > > > > > > > reference to 5'th house.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > If u r doing a commentary on the ancient

classics, ur

> > > > > > approach

> > > > > > > is

> > > > > > > > > > right and there is lot to learn from such

writings,

> > but

> > > > as

> > > > > > far

> > > > > > > as

> > > > > > > > > > learning is concerned, more urge to study and

dissect

> > > the

> > > > > > > > obsecure

> > > > > > > > > > cases is required.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > same way, 5'th has connection to 11'th house, the

> > house

> > > > of

> > > > > > > gains,

> > > > > > > > > > this combination of lagna lord's placement in

5'th

> > > house

> > > > > > makes

> > > > > > > a

> > > > > > > > > > person too much ambitious, self cenetered, he is

self

> > > > > > promting

> > > > > > > so

> > > > > > > > > > should be aggressive coz his rise is his main

> > objective

> > > > of

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > life.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > This is what i observed.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > > > > > Lalit.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > --- In

> > > > , " Sreenadh "

> > > > > > > > > > <sreesog@> wrote:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > The results for Lagna lord in 5th house is

> > > discussed

> > > > > > below.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > ==============================================

> > > > > > > > > > > Lagna lord in 5th House

> > > > > > > > > > > -----------------------------

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > If lagna lord is in 5th, the native would be

proud

> > an

> > > > > > > > individual

> > > > > > > > > > with

> > > > > > > > > > > much self-respect and reputation and a bit

angry

> > but

> > > > > > > righteous

> > > > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > kind.

> > > > > > > > > > > He will have children. He may have moderate

well-

> > > being

> > > > > from

> > > > > > > > > > children and

> > > > > > > > > > > may lose his first child as well, especially if

> > there

> > > > is

> > > > > > some

> > > > > > > > > > malefic

> > > > > > > > > > > influence on 5th house. He would be dear to the

> > > people

> > > > > with

> > > > > > > > power

> > > > > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > > authority. He will have good authority or

rulership

> > > and

> > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > enjoy a

> > > > > > > > > > > good eventful and enjoyable life. Bestowed with

> > good

> > > > > > > qualities,

> > > > > > > > > he

> > > > > > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > > > do many good deeds.

> > > > > > > > > > >

angry;

> > > > will

> > > > > > have

> > > > > > > > > > moderate

> > > > > > > > > > > well-being from children. The native will lose

his

> > > > first

> > > > > > > child.

> > > > > > > > > He

> > > > > > > > > > would

> > > > > > > > > > > be a proud individual with much self-respect

and

> > > > > > reputation.

> > > > > > > He

> > > > > > > > > > would be

> > > > > > > > > > > dear to the king.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > - Parasara Hora

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Why should lagna lord going to 5th make the

native

> > an

> > > > > angry

> > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > > aggressive individual? One of the logic behind

> > could

> > > > be -

> > > > > > 5th

> > > > > > > > is

> > > > > > > > > 3rd

> > > > > > > > > > > from 3rd house; and Upachaya (increase) stana

of

> > 3rd

> > > > > house.

> > > > > > > 3rd

> > > > > > > > > > house

> > > > > > > > > > > signify anger and possibly that is why lagna

lord

> > in

> > > > 5th

> > > > > > > > > increases

> > > > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > > anger and agitation of the native. But also not

> > that

> > > > 5th

> > > > > is

> > > > > > > 2nd

> > > > > > > > > > > from 4th (simple and humble mind) making the

native

> > a

> > > > > > > straight

> > > > > > > > > > forward

> > > > > > > > > > > individual. It is also mentioned in the sloka

that

> > > the

> > > > > > native

> > > > > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > > lose

> > > > > > > > > > > his first child - why? The natural expectation

> > would

> > > be

> > > > > > that

> > > > > > > > > lagna

> > > > > > > > > > lord

> > > > > > > > > > > in 5th should bestow good results for 5th, thus

> > > > providing

> > > > > > > > > children

> > > > > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > > happiness from children to the native. Of

course if

> > > > lagna

> > > > > > > lord

> > > > > > > > is

> > > > > > > > > > in 5th

> > > > > > > > > > > is afflicted by some malefic, then it would

have

> > > double

> > > > > > > impact,

> > > > > > > > > > since

> > > > > > > > > > > the same would affect both the 5th house and

the

> > > lagna

> > > > > lord

> > > > > > > > > > amplifying

> > > > > > > > > > > the possibility for bad result. Since 5th could

> > > signify

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > > first

> > > > > > > > > > child

> > > > > > > > > > > the bad result could be attributed to the first

> > child

> > > > as

> > > > > > > well.

> > > > > > > > > > Actually

> > > > > > > > > > > this is what we see mentioned in Meenaraja

hora.

> > But

> > > > > > Parasara

> > > > > > > > > > provides

> > > > > > > > > > > no such clue about any required malefic

influence

> > in

> > > > 5th

> > > > > > > house!

> > > > > > > > > We

> > > > > > > > > > are

> > > > > > > > > > > wonder stuck by this derivation, and we fail to

> > > imagine

> > > > > any

> > > > > > > > solid

> > > > > > > > > > reason

> > > > > > > > > > > behind such a derivation in the absence of any

> > > malefic

> > > > > > > > influence

> > > > > > > > > on

> > > > > > > > > > 5th

> > > > > > > > > > > house. Another version of the same sloka is

> > > available,

> > > > > > which

> > > > > > > > also

> > > > > > > > > > > provides similar results.

> > > > > > > > > > >

proud;

> > > > will

> > > > > > have

> > > > > > > > > > moderate

> > > > > > > > > > > well-being from children. He will lose his

first

> > > child.

> > > > > He

> > > > > > > > would

> > > > > > > > > be

> > > > > > > > > > > angry and will have special privileges in the

> > king's

> > > > > place.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > - Parasara Hora

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Apart from minor differences this sloka gives

> > almost

> > > > same

> > > > > > > > results

> > > > > > > > > as

> > > > > > > > > > > above. It seems that, the loss of first child

> > should

> > > be

> > > > > > > > predicted

> > > > > > > > > > only

> > > > > > > > > > > if there is a malefic influence in 5th house,

since

> > > the

> > > > > > other

> > > > > > > > > > available

> > > > > > > > > > > slokas give good results concerning children if

> > lagna

> > > > > lord

> > > > > > is

> > > > > > > > in

> > > > > > > > > 5th

> > > > > > > > > > > house. [Note that similar to in this sloka

Parasara

> > > > will

> > > > > > not

> > > > > > > > > mention

> > > > > > > > > > > `if the lagna lord is malefic and placed in x

> > house'

> > > in

> > > > > many

> > > > > > > > > > > other slokas as well. We will encounter this

> > writing

> > > > > style

> > > > > > > > > related

> > > > > > > > > > issue

> > > > > > > > > > > in many other instances as well] Let us see

what

> > > > > Meenaraja

> > > > > > > has

> > > > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > > say.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > If lagna lord is in 5th house, the native will

have

> > > > > > children,

> > > > > > > > > > righteous

> > > > > > > > > > > and kind. He will have good authority or

rulership

> > > and

> > > > > will

> > > > > > > > enjoy

> > > > > > > > > a

> > > > > > > > > > good

> > > > > > > > > > > eventful and enjoyable life. Bestowed with good

> > > > > qualities,

> > > > > > he

> > > > > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > > do

> > > > > > > > > > > many good deeds.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > - Meenaraja Hora

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > In one printed version of Meenaraja Hora the

word

> > > > Suseela

> > > > > > is

> > > > > > > > > quoted

> > > > > > > > > > as

> > > > > > > > > > > Sugeeta (Good in singing). Select the proper

word

> > > based

> > > > > on

> > > > > > > > actual

> > > > > > > > > > > experience observed.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Note that as per Meenaraja lagna lord in 5th

> > > `provides

> > > > > > > children'

> > > > > > > > > > > and does not `destroy children'. Even though

> > Parasara

> > > > > only

> > > > > > > says

> > > > > > > > > > > that `lose of first child could happen', he too

> > does

> > > > not

> > > > > > say

> > > > > > > > > > > that `the native will not have children'. If we

> > > combine

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > > statements of both Parasara and Meenaraja the

only

> > > > > > conclusion

> > > > > > > > we

> > > > > > > > > > could

> > > > > > > > > > > reach is `The native will have children, but

he may

> > > > loss

> > > > > > his

> > > > > > > > first

> > > > > > > > > > > child as well'. But it should be noted that the

> > loss

> > > of

> > > > > > first

> > > > > > > > > child

> > > > > > > > > > > does not seems to be logically supported in the

> > > absence

> > > > > of

> > > > > > > > malefic

> > > > > > > > > > > influence on 5th house - this was my initial

> > > inference.

> > > > > (An

> > > > > > > > > > amendment is

> > > > > > > > > > > proposed later) The sloka provided by Hora

> > Pradeepam

> > > is

> > > > > > > almost

> > > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > same

> > > > > > > > > > > as that of Meenaraja.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > If lagna lord is in 5th house, the native will

have

> > > > > > children,

> > > > > > > > > > righteous

> > > > > > > > > > > and kind. He will have good authority or

rulership

> > > and

> > > > > will

> > > > > > > > enjoy

> > > > > > > > > a

> > > > > > > > > > good

> > > > > > > > > > > eventful and happy life. Bestowed with good

> > > qualities,

> > > > he

> > > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > do

> > > > > > > > > > many

> > > > > > > > > > > good deeds.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > - Hora Pradeepam

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Parasara says that Lagna lord in 5th would

make the

> > > > > native

> > > > > > > > angry -

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > why?

> > > > > > > > > > > Clearly any direct logic is not visible. Sun

is the

> > > > > natural

> > > > > > > > > > significator

> > > > > > > > > > > of Lagna. If we are considering lagna lord in

5th

> > as

> > > > > > similar

> > > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > sun

> > > > > > > > > > in

> > > > > > > > > > > 5th, then the above derivation would be

justified

> > and

> > > > > > > possibly

> > > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > lose

> > > > > > > > > > > of first child as well. But is it a correct

> > approach?

> > > I

> > > > > am

> > > > > > > > > doubtful.

> > > > > > > > > > > Only verifying the actual results from charts

with

> > > > > similar

> > > > > > > > > > combination

> > > > > > > > > > > can shed some light on this issue.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Rule 5: Lagna lord in any house should be

treated

> > > > similar

> > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > Sun

> > > > > > > > > in

> > > > > > > > > > that

> > > > > > > > > > > house, since Sun is the natural significator of

> > Lagna.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I am a bit doubtful about the validity of the

above

> > > > rule.

> > > > > > If

> > > > > > > not

> > > > > > > > > > > supported by actual results it is better to

ignore

> > > the

> > > > > > above

> > > > > > > > > rule.

> > > > > > > > > > The

> > > > > > > > > > > logic supplied till now does not seem to be

capable

> > > > > enough

> > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > > > satisfactorily explain the strong results

proposed

> > by

> > > > > > > Parasara

> > > > > > > > > such

> > > > > > > > > > as -

> > > > > > > > > > > Lagna lord in 5th causing the loss of first

child;

> > it

> > > > > will

> > > > > > > also

> > > > > > > > > > make the

> > > > > > > > > > > native an angry individual. There should be

some

> > > other

> > > > > > logic

> > > > > > > as

> > > > > > > > > > well.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > On retrospect we feel that - Parasara will not

say

> > > > > > something

> > > > > > > > > > without a

> > > > > > > > > > > sold reason. Why should he bring planets base

> > result

> > > > (e.g.

> > > > > > > > > > > benefic/malefic) into it, when he was dealing

with

> > > > House

> > > > > > base

> > > > > > > > > > > prediction? That is not logical. There could be

> > some

> > > > > other

> > > > > > in-

> > > > > > > > > depth

> > > > > > > > > > > reason. Yes, you are right - there is. Let us

> > analyze

> > > > all

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > possible

> > > > > > > > > > > houses and lagna lord in their fifth house, and

> > check

> > > > > > whether

> > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > same

> > > > > > > > > > > can cause the loss of child -

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > 1) Aries lagna, lagna lord Mars in Leo: Yes,

Leo is

> > a

> > > > > sign

> > > > > > > > > > signifying

> > > > > > > > > > > less children, and Mars a malefic in it can

> > indicate

> > > > loss

> > > > > > of

> > > > > > > > > child

> > > > > > > > > > for

> > > > > > > > > > > sure.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > 2) Taurus lagna, lagna lord Venus in Virgo:

Virgo

> > is

> > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > debilitation

> > > > > > > > > > > sign for Venus. Also not that Venus owns the

> > lordship

> > > > of

> > > > > > 6th

> > > > > > > > > house

> > > > > > > > > > as

> > > > > > > > > > > well. Thus for sure for Taurus lagna Venus in

5th

> > can

> > > > > > > indicate

> > > > > > > > > loss

> > > > > > > > > > of

> > > > > > > > > > > child for sure.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > 3) Gemini lagna, lagna lord Me in Libra: Note

that

> > > > Venus

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > lord

> > > > > > > > > of

> > > > > > > > > > > Libra owns the 12th house (house indicating

death)

> > as

> > > > > well.

> > > > > > > > > > Possibly the

> > > > > > > > > > > combination can indicate loss or death.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > 4) Cancer lagna, Moon in Scorpio: Scorpio is

the

> > > > > > debilitation

> > > > > > > > > sign

> > > > > > > > > > for

> > > > > > > > > > > Moon. Ofcourse the same can indicate the loss

of

> > > child.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > 5) Leo lagna, Sun in Sagittarius: Note that the

> > lord

> > > of

> > > > > > > > > Sagittarius

> > > > > > > > > > > Jupiter owns the 8th house (death) as well.

Thus

> > > > > certainly

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > > combination can indicate the loss or death of

child.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > 6) Virgo lagna, Me in Capricorn: The lord of

> > > Capricorn

> > > > > > Saturn

> > > > > > > > > owns

> > > > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > > 6th house as well. Possibly the combination can

> > > > indicate

> > > > > > bad

> > > > > > > > > results

> > > > > > > > > > > such as loss of child - amended by the fact

that

> > both

> > > > > > Mercury

> > > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > Saturn

> > > > > > > > > > > are imbecile planets.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > 7) Libra lagna, Venus in Aquarius: Note that

lagna

> > > lord

> > > > > > Venus

> > > > > > > > is

> > > > > > > > > > also

> > > > > > > > > > > the 8th lord. Certainly 8th lord is a malefic,

and

> > a

> > > > > > malefic

> > > > > > > > > placed

> > > > > > > > > > in

> > > > > > > > > > > 5th can indicate lose of child.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > If you continue this analysis, you could see

that

> > for

> > > > > most

> > > > > > of

> > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > 12

> > > > > > > > > > > signs, lagna lord placed in 5th can indicate

the

> > loss

> > > > of

> > > > > > > child,

> > > > > > > > > even

> > > > > > > > > > > though the same does not match perfectly for

> > Aquarius

> > > > and

> > > > > > > > Pisces

> > > > > > > > > > Lagna.

> > > > > > > > > > > Thus it becomes clear that Parasara was not

making

> > a

> > > > > > > statement

> > > > > > > > > > without

> > > > > > > > > > > base or without understanding. His derivation

> > sprung

> > > > from

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > deep

> > > > > > > > > > > understanding that `for all the 12 signs, lagna

> > lord

> > > in

> > > > > 5th

> > > > > > > is

> > > > > > > > not

> > > > > > > > > > > favorably placed, and this can be crystallized

into

> > > the

> > > > > > brief

> > > > > > > > > > statement

> > > > > > > > > > > - lagna lord in 5th can indicate bad results

such

> > as -

> > >

> > > > > loss

> > > > > > > of

> > > > > > > > > first

> > > > > > > > > > > child and anger'. Then is it that Meenaraja was

> > wrong

> > > > and

> > > > > > > > Parasara

> > > > > > > > > > > was right? No, it is not so. Meenaraja was

deriving

> > a

> > > > > > result

> > > > > > > > > based

> > > > > > > > > > on

> > > > > > > > > > > the prime condition – Lagna lord in 5th alone.

> For

> > > this

> > > > > > prime

> > > > > > > > > > > combination Meenaraja's derivation is

absolutely

> > > right.

> > > > > But

> > > > > > > > > > > Parasara's amendment springs from his deep

> > > > understanding

> > > > > of

> > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > > zodiac. He knew that the general statement

> > regarding

> > > > > lagna

> > > > > > > lord

> > > > > > > > > in

> > > > > > > > > > other

> > > > > > > > > > > houses may not be completely true for lagna

lord in

> > > > 5th,

> > > > > > due

> > > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > > > > essential mutually co-related nature of the

signs

> > > > itself.

> > > > > > So

> > > > > > > > his

> > > > > > > > > > opinion

> > > > > > > > > > > would be, `Yes, Meenaraja is right. But you

know

> > the

> > > > > Signs

> > > > > > in

> > > > > > > > > > > Zodiac, they have some specific connection to

death

> > > as

> > > > > far

> > > > > > as

> > > > > > > > 5th

> > > > > > > > > > > is concerned. So your general derivation as

> > proposed

> > > by

> > > > > > > > Meenaraja

> > > > > > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > > > > not work in this case. Consider this special

nature

> > > of

> > > > > 5th

> > > > > > > from

> > > > > > > > > all

> > > > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > > signs and modify your derivation accordingly.

The

> > you

> > > > > will

> > > > > > > see

> > > > > > > > > that,

> > > > > > > > > > > lagna lord in 5th can signify many bad results

such

> > > as

> > > > > loss

> > > > > > > of

> > > > > > > > > first

> > > > > > > > > > > child and anger'. It must be this deeper

> > > understanding

> > > > > which

> > > > > > > > > > > prompted Parasara to suggest such a result.

Yes,

> > > > > Meenaraja

> > > > > > is

> > > > > > > > > > right, but

> > > > > > > > > > > Parasara is also not off the mark. Meenaraja is

> > > > concerned

> > > > > > > with

> > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > > general logic of the derivation only, but

Parasara

> > > goes

> > > > > > > deeper

> > > > > > > > in

> > > > > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > > general zodiacal context. Note it - possibly in

> > other

> > > > > > > > situations

> > > > > > > > > as

> > > > > > > > > > well

> > > > > > > > > > > the same could be the case - Parasara has a

better

> > > > > > > > understanding

> > > > > > > > > > about

> > > > > > > > > > > the zodiacal context, and may mix it with

general

> > > > result

> > > > > > > > > > derivation. His

> > > > > > > > > > > thought and understanding penetrates into

deaths;

> > and

> > > > is

> > > > > > more

> > > > > > > > far

> > > > > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > > wide. He is not depended on mere logic alone -

he

> > is

> > > > more

> > > > > > > > > > practical. It

> > > > > > > > > > > is because of this in-depth understanding;

Parasara

> > > is

> > > > > > termed

> > > > > > > a

> > > > > > > > > > sage,

> > > > > > > > > > > but Meenaraja a king, a scholar.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > But even this understanding of Parasara view

does

> > not

> > > > > does

> > > > > > > not

> > > > > > > > > > allow me

> > > > > > > > > > > to pardon him - because here to derive the

result

> > he

> > > > > mixed

> > > > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > > methods

> > > > > > > > > > > of Sign-House Base result derivation, while

dealing

> > > > with

> > > > > > > House

> > > > > > > > > Base

> > > > > > > > > > > result derivation - causing confusion to the

> > learner.

> > > I

> > > > > > would

> > > > > > > > > > suggest

> > > > > > > > > > > that, in this context, the beginners should

stick

> > to

> > > > the

> > > > > > > > cleaner

> > > > > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > > systematic approach proposed by Meenaraja,

while

> > > trying

> > > > > to

> > > > > > > > master

> > > > > > > > > > House

> > > > > > > > > > > Base result derivation technique. The deeper

> > > > > possibilities

> > > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > > modification to the suggested results should

dealt

> > > with

> > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > > understood,

> > > > > > > > > > > while trying to learn Sign-House Base result

> > > derivation

> > > > > > > > technique.

> > > > > > > > > > > The 5th house signifies things such as -

children,

> > > > > > > intelligence,

> > > > > > > > > > > creativity, genius, stomach, belly, ministers,

> > secret

> > > > > hymns

> > > > > > > > > recited

> > > > > > > > > > etc.

> > > > > > > > > > > Thus the placement of lagna lord in 5th

generates

> > > > special

> > > > > > > > > > importance to

> > > > > > > > > > > the derivations related to the same.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Extract from:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

Sreenadh

/

> > > > > > > > > > La\

> > > > > > > > > > > gna%20lord%20in%20Various%20Houses.pdf

> > > > > > > > > > > ==============================================

> > > > > > > > > > > Love,

> > > > > > > > > > > Sreenadh

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Send instant messages to your online friends

> > http://uk.messenger.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Catch up on fall's hot new shows on TV. Watch previews,

> > get listings, and more!

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers,

not

> > web links.

> > >

> >

>

Hi...

if lagna lord is in 5th house, it gives lot of benefit

and benefit in education, native may be very talented,

it give a excellent rajyoga

always

Rajpal Walke

astrologer, hypnosis consultant and reiki expert

--- Sreenadh <sreesog wrote:

> Dear Madhu ji,

> Sorry if I made a mistake. Thanks for pointing

> out.

> Love,

> Sreenadh

>

> ,

> " Balagurusurya "

> <balagurusurya wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Sreenadh,

> >

> > There is a factual error in your msg no -2955 ,

> where you say

> late Mrs

> > Gandhi , former PM, had her Ac Lord Moon in H5 ..

> >

> > Mrs Gandhi was born with her natal Moon in

> Uttarasada ,

> corresponding

> > to sign Capricorn and her BT details are --23:11

> hrs IST ,

> Allahabad ,

> > 19Nov, 1917 .This places her Ac Lord Moon , in H7

> and NOT H5.

> >

> > Best

> >

> > M Nair

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ,

> " Sreenadh "

> > <sreesog@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Jagadish ji,

> > > Indira Gandhi had Moon in 5th house - and had 2

> boys but no

> > > girls. :) She had Cancer Lagna and LL in 5th

> house Scorpio.

> > > Love,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > > ,

> Prathamesn

> Chawan

> > > upaoakcrest@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Moon in 5th house and you have boys ... no

> girls ?

> > > >

> > > > Hmm... interesting...

> > > >

> > > > Best Wishes

> > > >

> > > > Jagdish

> > > >

> > > > zhar bird blagomot@ wrote:

> > > > My lagna lord is Moon in the 5th house.

> > > > I had 2 abortions prior to birth of my only

> son, who also would

> > > have died if surgery was not performed on him

> when he was only 6

> > > weeks old.

> > > > I certainly hope, my boys will have a long

> life, as I love him

> so.

> > > > I was never called an angree or self-centered

> person, and I

> cannot

> > > possibly see it in me either. But, of course,

> this is not my

> call to

> > > make.

> > > > I am fairly ambitious, but i am much more into

> being a good

> mother

> > > to my child and into enjoying my life to the

> fullest.

> > > > Please, don't forget that 5th is the house of

> children

> (including

> > > your inner child), creativity and fun!

> > > >

> > > > javed khaanzada javed_khaanzada@ wrote:

> > > > Dear Lalit and Srinadh ji,

> > > >

> > > > As in Parasar Hora stated:

> > > >

> > > > If lagna lord is in 5th, the native would be

> angry; will have

> > > moderate well-being from children. The native

> will lose his first

> > > child. He would be a proud individual with much

> self-respect and

> > > reputation. He would be dear to the king.

> > > >

> > > > Mine lagna lord is Mars,which is placed in 5th

> house in my

> lagna

> > > chart.When my wife was in 3rd month of

> pregnancy,she had a miss

> > > carriage in 1993,it was our first baby,after

> that we have four

> > > children,quite healthy.

> > > >

> > > > Regds-javed

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > litsol mlalit@ wrote:

> > > > Dear Srinadh,

> > > >

> > > > Leave it, I m not part of ur show, where u r

> the only script

> > > writer,

> > > > director, actor, viewer and even the stage is

> your's.

> > > >

> > > > I had an impression that this is a open group

> where a

> collective

> > > > learning may emerge to make astrology more

> advanced more

> effective

> > > > but, I feel i was wrong in my understanding,

> you w'd never

> accept

> > > ur

> > > > shortcomings and w'd never take inputs from

> members. so i drop

> it.

> > > >

> > > > u make ur rules for ur convenience sake, act

> on ur rules as

> per ur

> > > > convenience and you teach rules to others as

> per ur

> conveniince and

> > > > define liberty from rules as per ur

> convenience.

> > > >

> > > > when i saw ur post, instinctively, without

> thinking much about

> > > > subsequent consequences, happen to respond to

> you, which will

> never

> > > > be there, i m a I m a easy going man, open

> minded person.

> > > >

> > > > I have no objection, carry on ur show, i m

> silent.

> > > >

> > > > regards,

> > > > Lalit.

> > > >

> > > > --- In

> , " Sreenadh "

> > > > <sreesog@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Lalit ji,

> > > > > The questions in articles are -

> > > > > * Guidance to think.

> > > > > * They are part of the process of thinking

> > > > > * They are not demanding, requesting and

> asking someone to

> come

> > > > and

> > > > > give a ready made answer, such as " Perhaps u

> have not checked

> > > > malefic

> > > > > influence on 5'th house with horoscopes...

> and I will teach

> you

> > > the

> > > > > remedy, the correct results and the method

> to be followed " ;

> know

> > > > that

> > > > > it is to motivate thinking; it is to

> motivate more fuel to

> the

> > > fire

> > > > > with in; to guide others and me to learn to

> think itself -

> > > > > systematically; in the way astrology

> demands! Note that 7-

> fold

> > > > method

> > > > > is a " Thought Tool " , a methodology for

> thinking. With a

> peaceful

> > > > mind

> > > > > think about it - and you will see what I

> mean.

> > > > > What the questions you present in your own

> writeups/articles -

>

=== message truncated ===

______________________________\

____

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.

Answers - Check it out.

http://answers./dir/?link=list & sid=396545469

Dear Members, I have studied "traditional astrology" for long years and 'practised' it for since 1960 ...till I was totally dissillusioned with it...and gave up astrology totally and even began debunking it...untill one fortunate day,in late 1966 I attended Prof. K.S.Krishnamrthiji's lecture-series ...on his new invention Krishnamurthy Padhdhati, after listening to him for 3 days...I immediately decided to become his disciple and began learning Krishnamurthi Padhdhati,and through long years of experience since...to simply dismiss "Yogas",as such as irrelevant and unreliable...for example there are several people in this world having "Daridra Yogas" but they a millionnaires,so also there are many people with one or the other "Pancha Mahapurush Yoga", living in penury... I hope that all of you will also think deeply about the so-called Yogas and do some worthwhile research... Similarly the epoch-making discovery of "Ruling Planets", has enthralled the entire world's astrologers... I think all of you should study K.P., I will not be surprised if most of you switch over to K.P., from traditional astrology... Wishing you all,the very best, L.Y.Rao.

Flying to Bangalore or Bhopal? Search for tickets here.

Can you give some examples where it shows that person has daridra yoga but he is millionare ? Thanks jagdishYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote: Dear Members, I have studied "traditional astrology" for long years and 'practised' it for since 1960 ...till I was totally dissillusioned with it...and

gave up astrology totally and even began debunking it...untill one fortunate day,in late 1966 I attended Prof. K.S.Krishnamrthiji's lecture-series ...on his new invention Krishnamurthy Padhdhati, after listening to him for 3 days...I immediately decided to become his disciple and began learning Krishnamurthi Padhdhati,and through long years of experience since...to simply dismiss "Yogas",as such as irrelevant and unreliable...for example there are several people in this world having "Daridra Yogas" but they a millionnaires,so also there are many people with one or the other "Pancha Mahapurush Yoga", living in penury... I hope that all of you will also think deeply about the so-called Yogas and do some worthwhile research... Similarly the epoch-making discovery of "Ruling Planets", has enthralled the entire world's astrologers... I think all of you should study K.P., I will not be surprised if most of you switch over to K.P., from traditional astrology... Wishing you all,the very best, L.Y.Rao. Flying to Bangalore or Bhopal? Search for tickets here.

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Dear Lalit Ji Although i dont know about KP. But i know that when planets are in 6, 8 and 12th house then they bring courtcase, disease , poverty etc.. etc. Lets say 2nd and 11th house lord is in trik bhava. I have many horoscope like this. But person is not poor. Can you explain it to me ... why ? Jagdishlitsol <mlalit wrote: Dear Mr. Yogesh,If ur dont understand a yoga and how it

functions, it's ur problem, no one w'd reject importance of any research including KP, but writing like this shows, when u were learning traditional astrology, u were not matured.u can discuss any case with experts of the groups for a better understanding of both the methods.regards,Lalit Mishra. , Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:>> Dear Members,> I have studied "traditional astrology" for long years and 'practised' it for since 1960 ...till I was totally dissillusioned with it...and gave up astrology totally and even began debunking it...untill one fortunate day,in late 1966 I attended Prof. K.S.Krishnamrthiji's lecture-series ...on his new invention Krishnamurthy Padhdhati, after listening to him for 3 days...I immediately decided to

become his disciple and began learning Krishnamurthi Padhdhati,and through long years of experience since...to simply dismiss "Yogas",as such as irrelevant and unreliable...for example there are several people in this world having "Daridra Yogas" but they a millionnaires,so also there are many people with one or the other "Pancha Mahapurush Yoga", living in penury...> I hope that all of you will also think deeply about the so-called Yogas and do some worthwhile research...> Similarly the epoch-making discovery of "Ruling Planets", has enthralled the entire world's astrologers...> I think all of you should study K.P., I will not be surprised if most of you switch over to K.P., from traditional astrology...> Wishing you all,the very best,> L.Y.Rao.> > > > > Flying to Bangalore or Bhopal? Search for

tickets here.>

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.

Mr. Walke! Namaste!Can you please expand on LL in the 5th benefits?Thankswalke rajpal <rajpalw wrote: Hi... if lagna lord is in 5th house, it gives lot of benefit and benefit in education, native may be very talented, it give a excellent rajyoga always Rajpal Walke astrologer, hypnosis consultant and reiki expert --- Sreenadh <sreesog > wrote: > Dear Madhu ji, > Sorry if I made a mistake. Thanks for

pointing > out. > Love, > Sreenadh > > , > "Balagurusurya" > <balagurusurya wrote: > > > > > > Dear Sreenadh, > > > > There is a factual error in your msg no -2955 , > where you say > late Mrs > > Gandhi , former PM, had her Ac Lord Moon in H5 .. > > > > Mrs Gandhi was born with her natal Moon in > Uttarasada , > corresponding > > to sign Capricorn and her BT details are --23:11 > hrs IST , > Allahabad , > > 19Nov, 1917 .This places her Ac Lord Moon , in H7 > and NOT H5. > > > > Best > > > > M Nair > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > , > "Sreenadh" > > <sreesog@> wrote: > > > > > > Dear Jagadish ji, > > > Indira Gandhi had Moon in 5th house - and had 2 > boys but no > > > girls. :) She had Cancer Lagna and LL in 5th > house Scorpio. > > > Love, > > > Sreenadh > > > > > > , > Prathamesn > Chawan > > > upaoakcrest@ wrote: > > > > > > > > Moon in 5th house and you have boys ... no > girls ? > > > > > > > > Hmm... interesting... > > > > > > > > Best Wishes >

> > > > > > > Jagdish > > > > > > > > zhar bird blagomot@ wrote: > > > > My lagna lord is Moon in the 5th house. > > > > I had 2 abortions prior to birth of my only > son, who also would > > > have died if surgery was not performed on him > when he was only 6 > > > weeks old. > > > > I certainly hope, my boys will have a long > life, as I love him > so. > > > > I was never called an angree or self-centered > person, and I > cannot > > > possibly see it in me either. But, of course, > this is not my > call to > > > make. > > > > I am fairly ambitious, but i am much more into > being a good > mother > > > to my child and into enjoying my life to the > fullest. > > > > Please, don't

forget that 5th is the house of > children > (including > > > your inner child), creativity and fun! > > > > > > > > javed khaanzada javed_khaanzada@ wrote: > > > > Dear Lalit and Srinadh ji, > > > > > > > > As in Parasar Hora stated: > > > > > > > > If lagna lord is in 5th, the native would be > angry; will have > > > moderate well-being from children. The native > will lose his first > > > child. He would be a proud individual with much > self-respect and > > > reputation. He would be dear to the king. > > > > > > > > Mine lagna lord is Mars,which is placed in 5th > house in my > lagna > > > chart.When my wife was in 3rd month of > pregnancy,she had a miss > > > carriage in 1993,it was our first

baby,after > that we have four > > > children,quite healthy. > > > > > > > > Regds-javed > > > > > > > > > > > > litsol mlalit@ wrote: > > > > Dear Srinadh, > > > > > > > > Leave it, I m not part of ur show, where u r > the only script > > > writer, > > > > director, actor, viewer and even the stage is > your's. > > > > > > > > I had an impression that this is a open group > where a > collective > > > > learning may emerge to make astrology more > advanced more > effective > > > > but, I feel i was wrong in my understanding, > you w'd never > accept > > > ur > > > > shortcomings and w'd never take inputs from > members. so i drop >

it. > > > > > > > > u make ur rules for ur convenience sake, act > on ur rules as > per ur > > > > convenience and you teach rules to others as > per ur > conveniince and > > > > define liberty from rules as per ur > convenience. > > > > > > > > when i saw ur post, instinctively, without > thinking much about > > > > subsequent consequences, happen to respond to > you, which will > never > > > > be there, i m a I m a easy going man, open > minded person. > > > > > > > > I have no objection, carry on ur show, i m > silent. > > > > > > > > regards, > > > > Lalit. > > > > > > > > > , "Sreenadh" > > > > <sreesog@> wrote: > > > > > > > > > > Dear Lalit ji, > > > > > The questions in articles are - > > > > > * Guidance to think. > > > > > * They are part of the process of thinking > > > > > * They are not demanding, requesting and > asking someone to > come > > > > and > > > > > give a ready made answer, such as "Perhaps u > have not checked > > > > malefic > > > > > influence on 5'th house with horoscopes... > and I will teach > you > > > the > > > > > remedy, the correct results and the method > to be followed"; > know > > > >

that > > > > > it is to motivate thinking; it is to > motivate more fuel to > the > > > fire > > > > > with in; to guide others and me to learn to > think itself - > > > > > systematically; in the way astrology > demands! Note that 7- > fold > > > > method > > > > > is a "Thought Tool", a methodology for > thinking. With a > peaceful > > > > mind > > > > > think about it - and you will see what I > mean. > > > > > What the questions you present in your own > writeups/articles - > === message truncated === ________ Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out. http://answers./dir/?link=list & sid=396545469

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Dear Yogesh ji,

Yah, after taking many things from traditional astrology itself,

Krishnamoorti with out a bit of thankfulness, egotically boasts of

'dismissing' many things. Good for him!

Let him dismiss - but I know that the Sages Skanda, Vasishta,

Daksha, Viswamitra, Parasara etc are better knowledgeable and

dependable than him. Please come out of the glass (ego!) castle! Try

studying things in their own right, instead of reducing oneself into

marketing people of something.

We don't do " thinking of doing research " and " speaking too much of

doing research " - but instead DO research; and is DOING it right here!

Please start doing it. Hope you see the point. By the way first learn

to be thankful to those sages from whom we adopt the basic lessons –

that is very important – even to get the basic blessings of the

elevated souls.

Love,

Sreenadh

, Yogesh Rao Lajmi

<lyrastro1 wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

> I have studied " traditional astrology " for

long years and 'practised' it for since 1960 ...till I was totally

dissillusioned with it...and gave up astrology totally and even began

debunking it...untill one fortunate day,in late 1966 I attended Prof.

K.S.Krishnamrthiji's lecture-series ...on his new invention

Krishnamurthy Padhdhati, after listening to him for 3 days...I

immediately decided to become his disciple and began learning

Krishnamurthi Padhdhati,and through long years of experience

since...to simply dismiss " Yogas " ,as such as irrelevant and

unreliable...for example there are several people in this world having

" Daridra Yogas " but they a millionnaires,so also there are many people

with one or the other " Pancha Mahapurush Yoga " , living in penury...

> I hope that all of you will also think

deeply about the so-called Yogas and do some worthwhile research...

> Similarly the epoch-making discovery of

" Ruling Planets " , has enthralled the entire world's astrologers...

> I think all of you should study K.P., I will

not be surprised if most of you switch over to K.P., from traditional

astrology...

> Wishing you all,the very best,

> L.Y.Rao.

>

>

>

>

> Flying to Bangalore or Bhopal? Search for tickets here.

>

Mr. Rao

Why were you disillusioned?

I am a firm believer in Yoga, and know it is non-hierarchical.

Thankyou

Vrunda

, Yogesh Rao Lajmi

<lyrastro1 wrote:

>

> Dear Members,

> I have studied " traditional astrology " for

long years and 'practised' it for since 1960 ...till I was totally

dissillusioned with it...and gave up astrology totally and even

began debunking it...untill one fortunate day,in late 1966 I

attended Prof. K.S.Krishnamrthiji's lecture-series ...on his new

invention Krishnamurthy Padhdhati, after listening to him for 3

days...I immediately decided to become his disciple and began

learning Krishnamurthi Padhdhati,and through long years of

experience since...to simply dismiss " Yogas " ,as such as irrelevant

and unreliable...for example there are several people in this world

having " Daridra Yogas " but they a millionnaires,so also there are

many people with one or the other " Pancha Mahapurush Yoga " , living

in penury...

> I hope that all of you will also think

deeply about the so-called Yogas and do some worthwhile research...

> Similarly the epoch-making discovery

of " Ruling Planets " , has enthralled the entire world's astrologers...

> I think all of you should study K.P., I

will not be surprised if most of you switch over to K.P., from

traditional astrology...

> Wishing you all,the very best,

> L.Y.Rao.

>

>

>

>

> Flying to Bangalore or Bhopal? Search for tickets here.

>

Hare ramakrishna,

dear Yogesh ji .

I must say that with my long reserch or serch in traditional astrology i am feeling happy only and every time the more i understand the more i submit my self b4 the rishis

Our problem we must admit that lack of understanding of astrology in base level or what rishis assumed by saying purticular things by being at par with their mental level which can be attained by a sort of sadhana and some sort of changing our attitude.

In my opinion we shud not reduce astrology into some mathematical theorem what most neo generation of ppl want as they trained to think that way ,by beauti of neo educational system practised in india ,which is not true ,even reserch says that 100 persons behav 100 differrent ways at a given situations .And if education promised in chart then why parents shud bother and join in rat race any how their kids will get it and they will become big burocrats if its promised by K P ,no amount of worry or effort is needed.

Kp system is an offshoot of traditional ,vedic and nadi astrology which needs to be updated as u urself will admit and even the results is 50 or above percentage only -u can serach in the archive of any K P forums regrding this how many predictions come true .

Traditional astrology is like an ocean and those who work like a sadak can only see and hear the wispering of planet-what nava grahas wanted to say

U see the birth data of KP krishna moorthi itself he born in abhijit nakshatra in lagna and moon which itself prove the validity of vedic dictum.I hav all the respect to him .

regrds sunil nair

Om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

, "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Yogesh ji,> Yah, after taking many things from traditional astrology itself,> Krishnamoorti with out a bit of thankfulness, egotically boasts of> 'dismissing' many things. Good for him! > Let him dismiss - but I know that the Sages Skanda, Vasishta,> Daksha, Viswamitra, Parasara etc are better knowledgeable and> dependable than him. Please come out of the glass (ego!) castle! Try> studying things in their own right, instead of reducing oneself into> marketing people of something. > We don't do "thinking of doing research "and "speaking too much of> doing research" - but instead DO research; and is DOING it right here!> Please start doing it. Hope you see the point. By the way first learn> to be thankful to those sages from whom we adopt the basic lessons –> that is very important – even to get the basic blessings of the> elevated souls.> Love,> Sreenadh> > , Yogesh Rao Lajmi> lyrastro1@ wrote:> >> > Dear Members,> > I have studied "traditional astrology" for> long years and 'practised' it for since 1960 ...till I was totally> dissillusioned with it...and gave up astrology totally and even began> debunking it...untill one fortunate day,in late 1966 I attended Prof.> K.S.Krishnamrthiji's lecture-series ...on his new invention> Krishnamurthy Padhdhati, after listening to him for 3 days...I> immediately decided to become his disciple and began learning> Krishnamurthi Padhdhati,and through long years of experience> since...to simply dismiss "Yogas",as such as irrelevant and> unreliable...for example there are several people in this world having> "Daridra Yogas" but they a millionnaires,so also there are many people> with one or the other "Pancha Mahapurush Yoga", living in penury...> > I hope that all of you will also think> deeply about the so-called Yogas and do some worthwhile research...> > Similarly the epoch-making discovery of> "Ruling Planets", has enthralled the entire world's astrologers...> > I think all of you should study K.P., I will> not be surprised if most of you switch over to K.P., from traditional> astrology...> > Wishing you all,the very best,> > L.Y.Rao.> > > > > > > > > > Flying to Bangalore or Bhopal? Search for tickets here.> >>