IndiaDivine.org

Not KP but KB --To L Y Rao !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Lajmi Ji,

Times are changing . KP is fast giving way to KB, the revolutionary new generation Stellar Astrology, evolved by Thilak K Baskaran of Bodi , Madurai District , Tamilnadu.that could explain the life events of twins or triplets born with a difference of 1 minute in birth time .

Best

M Nair

, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:>> Dear Members,> I have studied "traditional astrology" for long years and 'practised' it for since 1960 ...till I was totally dissillusioned with it...and gave up astrology totally and even began debunking it...untill one fortunate day,in late 1966 I attended Prof. K.S.Krishnamrthiji's lecture-series ...on his new invention Krishnamurthy Padhdhati, after listening to him for 3 days...I immediately decided to become his disciple and began learning Krishnamurthi Padhdhati,and through long years of experience since...to simply dismiss "Yogas",as such as irrelevant and unreliable...for example there are several people in this world having "Daridra Yogas" but they a millionnaires,so also there are many people with one or the other "Pancha Mahapurush Yoga", living in penury...> I hope that all of you will also think deeply about the so-called Yogas and do some worthwhile research...> Similarly the epoch-making discovery of "Ruling Planets", has enthralled the entire world's astrologers...> I think all of you should study K.P., I will not be surprised if most of you switch over to K.P., from traditional astrology...> Wishing you all,the very best,> L.Y.Rao.> > > > > Flying to Bangalore or Bhopal? Search for tickets here.>

Hi, Is it Pranav?What is this new KB you are referring to? Where can I find some info regarding that?Regards,UdupaOn 9/29/07, Balagurusurya

<balagurusurya wrote:

Dear Lajmi Ji,

Times are changing . KP is fast giving way to KB, the revolutionary new generation Stellar Astrology, evolved by Thilak K Baskaran of Bodi , Madurai District , Tamilnadu.that could explain the life events of twins or triplets born with a difference of 1 minute in birth time .

Best

M Nair

, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote:>> Dear Members,> I have studied " traditional astrology " for long years and 'practised' it for since 1960 ...till I was totally dissillusioned with it...and gave up astrology totally and even began debunking it...untill one fortunate day,in late 1966 I attended Prof. K.S.Krishnamrthiji's lecture-series ...on his new invention Krishnamurthy Padhdhati, after listening to him for 3 days...I immediately decided to become his disciple and began learning Krishnamurthi Padhdhati,and through long years of experience since...to simply dismiss " Yogas " ,as such as irrelevant and unreliable...for example there are several people in this world having " Daridra Yogas " but they a millionnaires,so also there are many people with one or the other " Pancha Mahapurush Yoga " , living in penury...

> I hope that all of you will also think deeply about the so-called Yogas and do some worthwhile research...> Similarly the epoch-making discovery of " Ruling Planets " , has enthralled the entire world's astrologers...

> I think all of you should study K.P., I will not be surprised if most of you switch over to K.P., from traditional astrology...> Wishing you all,the very best,> L.Y.Rao.> > >

> > Flying to Bangalore or Bhopal? Search for tickets here.>