IndiaDivine.org

reg traditional yoga and kp 11007

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Lajmi Ji thank y for yr msg of experien ce same of many people tired tired with own experience my father wife finlw has many good text book yogas but never workedas expeted in dictums may be give with so many supporting explanation but not at all convincing so many many new systems are tried each system has own drawback and limitations and nothing can be 100 percent sure it depends on the intrepretations coming at the time of judgement as in one bhva and one karagha planets speaks of so many things in life we can take the karagha as chariot and the bhavas as driver as the vechicle can be driven by any person and the driver if efficient can drive vechicle safely the blend of karagha and bhava considering the background of individual with some limitations can arrive at some good judgement and cannot generalise ay sytems for all the millions of people iwe kala desha varthamanamtradtional,kp now kb and may come after 10 20 years cannot be

predicted if human rests at one point no activitiy and world is still moving in every field humans expect good perfect quick resultsthank y sir with regardssairamanYogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1 wrote: Dear Members, I have studied "traditional astrology" for long years and 'practised' it for since 1960 ...till I was totally dissillusioned with

it...and gave up astrology totally and even began debunking it...untill one fortunate day,in late 1966 I attended Prof. K.S.Krishnamrthiji's lecture-series ...on his new invention Krishnamurthy Padhdhati, after listening to him for 3 days...I immediately decided to become his disciple and began learning Krishnamurthi Padhdhati,and through long years of experience since...to simply dismiss "Yogas",as such as irrelevant and unreliable...for example there are several people in this world having "Daridra Yogas" but they a millionnaires,so also there are many people with one or the other "Pancha Mahapurush Yoga", living in penury... I hope that all of you will also think deeply about the so-called Yogas and do some worthwhile research... Similarly the epoch-making discovery of "Ruling Planets", has enthralled the entire world's astrologers... I think all of you should study K.P., I will not be surprised if most of you switch over to K.P., from traditional astrology... Wishing you all,the very best, L.Y.Rao. Flying to Bangalore or Bhopal? Search for tickets here.

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!