IndiaDivine.org

Some thoughts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The following is the exact wording of "Satyam bruyat..." While quoting scriptures we should always try to be accurate.- SRAiyer satyam bruyat priyam bruyat na bruyat satyam apriyam priyam ca nanrutam bruyat esha dharmah sanatanah

(Manu Smruti) Speak truth in such a way that it should be pleasing to others. Never speak truth, which is unpleasant to others. Never speak untruth, which might be pleasant. This is the path of eternal morality, sanatana dharma. Sreenadh <sreesog wrote: Dear Sarman ji, ==> > "Sathyam Vada,

Priyam Vada, Maa Vada Sathyampariyam". Speak the > truth always! Speak what is good! But don't speak the truth which is > not good in taste and the truth which makes the listener feel sad or > bad! <== You are right - and I agree. Now onwards I will pour in the acidic and baffling truths in its full essence - only when people are in need of some excitement.. ;) Bomb shells should be rare and peaceful life should be the norm - i agree. :) Thanks for good and understanding words.. :) Love and Hugs, Sreenadh , "Sarman ANS" <vsarman wrote: > > Dear Sreenadh, > > While agreeing to Krishnaji's words i woild like to add some of > my thoughts too. -:) > > "Sathyam Vada, Priyam Vada, Maa Vada

Sathyampariyam". Speak the > truth always! Speak what is good! But don't speak the truth which is > not good in taste and the truth which makes the listner feel sad or bad! > > God bless you! > > Regards > Sarman > > , Krishnamurthy > Seetharama <krishna_1998@> wrote: > > > > Dear Sreendah ji, > > > > You have made some statements and you say you have proof for > > what you said and you can produce it as evidence. Fair enough. > > There can be a fair discussion only when we could prove > > something conclusively eitherway without any abmbiguity. But, is > > that really possible with the kind of subject at hand? You > > yourself claim that many of our ancient works are

either > > doctered or biased. And, how on earth will one believe that the > > proof you eventually dish out is not from a contaminated source? > > Why do you think it is not prepared by someone with vexed > > interests thousand years back? How can you prove that it is > > authentic source? > > > > So what are we going to prove? on what basis? for who's sake? > > and what are we going to get out of it at the end? One has to > > look into these answers before venturing into a proving mode. > > > > Eventually, it will turn out to be what someone believes in or > > not is what matters irrespective of what is stated in an ancient > > text or not. When it becomes a question of belief, there is > > nothing to prove! > > > > Let us get back to Astrology based on facts - the charts that > > speak! > >

> > This is my sincere and humble advice. And, I know I can not > > force my views onto anyone else, even my wife and children. > > > > Regards, > > Krishna > > > > > > > > > > > > --- Sreenadh <sreesog@> wrote: > > > > > Dear All, > > > As Barbara ji rightly mentioned - history is always a vexed > > > question > > > - full truth never known and never will be. Here being an > > > astrology > > > group we too should not be much interested in history - but on > > > the > > > available knowledge. The book Ramayana and the possible > > > related > > > literary history comes into consideration here - only because > > > the > > > books contains some bits of astrological references.

Otherwise > > > what > > > relevance that text has in an astrology discussion forum?! > > > Spirituality and Religion are individual things - a lone path. > > > If some > > > one want to attain enlightenment by following a group, bribing > > > some > > > gods, or dipping in some water, by touching some stones, or by > > > providing a weekly prayer for compromise - he is not going to > > > get it; > > > true consciousness is not a commodity that can be bought in > > > the > > > market, or something we will get in return to some mechanical > > > actions. > > > Spirituality > > > ------------- > > > No true individual in that path will boast of his trusts or > > > methods > > > - he will never resort to fanatism, because he knows with

in > > > that > > > everything is one, the manifestation of the same. The people > > > calling > > > from roof tops with different ids (E. Lalit - alias rpXrp, > > > astro_caro,anstrosirnadhco), Prabhat mishra and Jaswal > > > exhibits > > > fanatic behavior, as if Hinduism is a commodity they own which > > > they > > > allow others to use just out of compassion! They think that > > > they only > > > know the history of India or that anything they cannot > > > comprehend > > > should be STOPPED instantaneously!! Who these guys think they > > > are!! > > > Everyone has to right to have their own opinions (opinions > > > emerge out > > > of our experiences in this limited life - and is always > > > limited by the > > >

limitedness of our worldly being). They think they are saving > > > the > > > religion(!) instead of destroying it! > > > True religion is something that flows from within - and it > > > does not > > > have a name. Actually a truly spiritual individual can never > > > be part > > > any ism or ity, (whether Muslim, Hindu, Christian or Buddhist > > > or the > > > other thousand ones in the world) - he is unique and so be his > > > religion. Every true religion has only one creator, the man > > > who is in > > > the path, and only one follower, he himself. Crowd does not > > > have a > > > soul to attain salvation, only the individual has. > > > I bow to all those who know this truth - and grateful to > > > them for > > > sharing the same feeling.

> > > Knowledge and Information > > > ------------------------- > > > Knowledge or information is a different thing. To study or > > > to > > > discuss it spirituality is not essential - even though the > > > same could > > > be an added advantage. True spirituality helps the > > > consciousness to > > > evolve and the same could be of much help anywhere - in > > > dealing with > > > information in a better way as well. > > > History is not spirituality but knowledge - it is not > > > something into > > > which weak sensitivity and fanatism should be brought into. It > > > is some > > > thing to be approached in an objective manner. It is something > > > to be > > > viewed from all possible directions - both positive and >

> > negative - and > > > arrive at a conclusion (which too cannot be complete). > > > The same is true about astrology as well. It is a subject > > > that > > > should be approached objectively and systematically. You > > > evolved > > > consciousness can definitely help - but it is better not to > > > contaminate the search after knowledge and information with > > > non-essential elements like weak sensitivity or fanatism. > > > To those 3 who where yelling from roof tops from the past 2 > > > days > > > > > ------------------------- > > > If the castle is strong enough - why you fear?! If the > > > structure > > > withstood the great waves of thousands of years - why do you > > > fools >

> > think that if you don't support it will fall down, like a > > > domestic > > > fowl who may believe that if he didn't cry the sun will not > > > rise?!! > > > Every time there is a point at which we should say - enough > > > is > > > enough! The same here as well. Mere 3 people Lalit, Prabhat > > > and Jaswal > > > making all these noise - and do you think that all the other > > > 1000+ is > > > keeping quite because they agree with you?! Shame on you! They > > > don't > > > want to dirty their hands with the nasty mud you pour and so > > > the > > > silence; they have much better and worthy things to do - so > > > the > > > silence. But alas, you don't even have the sensitivity to > > > understand > > > that! Pumping 10 mails

each to a 1000+ members without content > > > and do > > > you think that you are helping them - do you think that they > > > are > > > present in this group just to delete the junk mails you sent > > > to them? > > > Shut up and get out! Make noise anywhere you want but not > > > here! Enough > > > is enough! > > > At least try to learn something from Kaul ji, look at his > > > mails, > > > even though totally against the path this group follow, his > > > mails are > > > stuffed with valid information - in support of or against. > > > When you > > > argue, argue with content. We got other jobs as well - no body > > > is > > > waiting here to answer you 24x7 - don't expect that all these > > > mockery > > > will help. If some

one posted something and if he was unable > > > to check > > > the mails for 2 days - some one pushing the same mails to a > > > thousand > > > users 10 times within 5 minutes!! It is not only absurd and > > > madness > > > but a crime! So the statement - Enough is enough! If you want > > > to pour > > > out the rain of mails without content create a group and do it > > > there - > > > exercise, practice, and one day you may learn to cross the > > > world > > > record by posting a crore message within 5 minutes.. > > > Yes, you won in making this unmoderated group a moderated one > > > - > > > through your junk posts and spams. But note this - this is the > > > same > > > you will cause to the great ideas you act as if is your > > >

father's > > > property! It is stupid people like you - who caused the > > > current state > > > of India and Hindu Religion. In an Upanishad you will see an > > > example > > > describing some dogs going around sacrificial fire chanting > > > Ohm Ohm > > > Ohm - without knowing its meaning or essence. Yes, it is not > > > from some > > > Christian or Muslim book - it is from the revered Upanishads > > > which > > > share their blissful beuty with us. It is the people like - > > > the sages > > > might have been describing. No wonder - I agree - your tribe > > > was > > > present then too!! > > > Ok. Enough of shit and bull shit - I am tired of talking. I > > > don't > > > want to waste my time for you three and so I won't be >

> > responding to > > > your mails - other paths and understanding differ. There is > > > more than > > > a 1000 members in this group - who are more interested in > > > astrology > > > and mails with informative content. The group and posts are > > > for them - > > > and not to waste after fanatics without proper understanding. > > > Christian Plan > > > -------------- > > > To some stupid ones this group is the result of some > > > Christian plan > > > and funded by someone. Yes, it is. This group is moderated by > > > 7 > > > Christians such as - > > > 1) Sreeram Srinivas (now in Indonesia) > > > 2) Sreenadh (Delhi) > > > 3) Vinita (Kashmir) > > > 4) Renu (Srilanka) > > > 5) Sunil Nair (Delhi) >

> > 6) Madhu (Trivandrum, Kerala) > > > 7) RK (Delhi) > > > Of course we may include more good Christians into this > > > moderators > > > group. By the way there are so many good Christians in this > > > group. For > > > example good Christians you can see in this group are Ernst > > > ji, > > > > > === message truncated === > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >