believed that somebody can make such accurate predictions.Nobody else

but you can clarify my doubts. I know you dont have any need to

convince doubting Thomases like me. But still, I would like to give

you a chart. Can you please comment on it? Please, I beg you. The

chart is not mine. More than testing you, this is a test on

astrology. If you can correctly predict about this person, it will be

a great reassurance for people like me.

You know there are hundreds of astrologers in India. Most of them are

famous. In my observation, not because of their predicting abilities.

But instead because they might have written some books on astrology,

they might have conducted so much of research, they might have made a

software and so on. How many astrologers are really well-known

because of their accurate predictions? And are there any astrologers

who can consistently make accurate predictions? These are my doubts

that always haunted me. Making a group, discussing astrology ,

researching on it -what is all these for? Theory is useless if not

put into practice. So I find, you are one of the people who has put

into practice your knwoledge correctly. But as I said, my mind doesnt

believe. Sorry for saying this outright. But that is the truth. I am

totally surprised at your accurate predictions.

So here is a chart:

March 29, 1978,

time: 5.37 pm (17:37:00)

place: trivandrum.

I would like to know:

1. About the childhood of this girl, life with parents (this is the

chart of a female).

2. how many sisters, brothers.

3. About her marriage, married life, husband, children.

4. Profession.

5. Appearence.

6. Finance.

Hope you will consider my request.

Srinadhji, I hope you dont interfere and say " this is a diversion

from the group aim " . This is my personal request to Durgaji. Others

if interested can give their opinions too.

Regards,

astro.

Dear astro Ji ,

You are also a id without any proper name .

Pls dont squeese out predictions .Also there should be some simple rules to be followed in blind chart reading or learning exercise ,what ever u call it .

sri sreenadh ji has mentioned some rules to be followed while doing blind charts and this is a forum with differrent individuals ,so some stream lined policy should be there ,than every memeber is posting some data and demanding a prediction.Now look at the last exercise ,see atleast some 20 persons participated in the exercise .So we could know which are the systems realy working ,what should be seen while predicting like this .

so pls keep that in mind ,though you hav all the right to be keep doubting .

otherwise Your attempt to prove some thing will end up like a free reading request .

regrds Vijaya raghavan guruvayur

, "astro_2345" <astro_2345 wrote:>> Dear Durgaji,> > I am impressed by the accurate predictions made by you on the quiz > chart. But I dont mind admitting the fact that I havent still really > believed that somebody can make such accurate predictions.Nobody else > but you can clarify my doubts. I know you dont have any need to > convince doubting Thomases like me. But still, I would like to give > you a chart. Can you please comment on it? Please, I beg you. The > chart is not mine. More than testing you, this is a test on > astrology. If you can correctly predict about this person, it will be > a great reassurance for people like me. > > You know there are hundreds of astrologers in India. Most of them are > famous. In my observation, not because of their predicting abilities. > But instead because they might have written some books on astrology, > they might have conducted so much of research, they might have made a > software and so on. How many astrologers are really well-known > because of their accurate predictions? And are there any astrologers > who can consistently make accurate predictions? These are my doubts > that always haunted me. Making a group, discussing astrology , > researching on it -what is all these for? Theory is useless if not > put into practice. So I find, you are one of the people who has put > into practice your knwoledge correctly. But as I said, my mind doesnt > believe. Sorry for saying this outright. But that is the truth. I am > totally surprised at your accurate predictions.> > So here is a chart:> > March 29, 1978,> time: 5.37 pm (17:37:00)> place: trivandrum.> > I would like to know: > 1. About the childhood of this girl, life with parents (this is the > chart of a female).> 2. how many sisters, brothers.> 3. About her marriage, married life, husband, children.> 4. Profession.> 5. Appearence.> 6. Finance.> > Hope you will consider my request.> > Srinadhji, I hope you dont interfere and say "this is a diversion > from the group aim". This is my personal request to Durgaji. Others > if interested can give their opinions too.> > Regards,> astro.>

Hello astro_2345,

I am sad that my participation in a quiz had stirred a controversy to the extent of questioning my . integrity

..I don't think it is mandatory to disclose ones zip code and contact address in a group meant for astrology.

You know to whom you are communicating , a privilage you deny others in the group becoz you are not revealing your identity.

I hope I didn't land in the wrong place . I still can't make out the reason why you are taking the cudgel against me.

You have posted a test question and wanted me to answer the number of siblings. Do you know any astrological rules to predict the number of siblings ? I don't know any rule to count the number of siblings though some linked with drekkana fails in actual practise. If I was able to predict the number of siblings , children etc , I would have been elevated to the status of real "Durga" and would't have joined your list.

I don't have any malafide intention in joining your list.Anway, I am posting my reading in the test chart .

1, Mercury, the Lagan Lord in trika 8th joining venus the marak

2,Moon in debilitation and mars, the 8th lord of longevity , in debilitation

3, Malefics in the Lagan aspected by malefics without any benefic influence

4, No benefic occupy the angles from moon Lagaan

5, The dasa sequence was of mercury> kethu> venus . Mercury as 8th lord from Moon Lagaan was in 6th .

Though mercury & 8th house, may mean "going in for adoption" giving preponderance to the weakness of the horoscope , in my reading , the girl died in mercury MD

I thank all those who congratulated me

Durga

, "astro_2345" <astro_2345 wrote:>> Dear Durgaji,> > I am impressed by the accurate predictions made by you on the quiz > chart. But I dont mind admitting the fact that I havent still really > believed that somebody can make such accurate predictions.Nobody else > but you can clarify my doubts. I know you dont have any need to > convince doubting Thomases like me. But still, I would like to give > you a chart. Can you please comment on it? Please, I beg you. The > chart is not mine. More than testing you, this is a test on > astrology. If you can correctly predict about this person, it will be > a great reassurance for people like me. > > You know there are hundreds of astrologers in India. Most of them are > famous. In my observation, not because of their predicting abilities. > But instead because they might have written some books on astrology, > they might have conducted so much of research, they might have made a > software and so on. How many astrologers are really well-known > because of their accurate predictions? And are there any astrologers > who can consistently make accurate predictions? These are my doubts > that always haunted me. Making a group, discussing astrology , > researching on it -what is all these for? Theory is useless if not > put into practice. So I find, you are one of the people who has put > into practice your knwoledge correctly. But as I said, my mind doesnt > believe. Sorry for saying this outright. But that is the truth. I am > totally surprised at your accurate predictions.> > So here is a chart:> > March 29, 1978,> time: 5.37 pm (17:37:00)> place: trivandrum.> > I would like to know: > 1. About the childhood of this girl, life with parents (this is the > chart of a female).> 2. how many sisters, brothers.> 3. About her marriage, married life, husband, children.> 4. Profession.> 5. Appearence.> 6. Finance.> > Hope you will consider my request.> > Srinadhji, I hope you dont interfere and say "this is a diversion > from the group aim". This is my personal request to Durgaji. Others > if interested can give their opinions too.> > Regards,> astro.>

Dear Durgaji,There are many books available on astrology - I have bought 8-9 already ....I was not able to make any predictions or have a framework till Sreenadhji helped us all out with his master writeup on lagna lord in various houses.Can you suggest some books that you used while learning astrology? Maybe there are some gems available that we are not aware of? (Books by authors Other than BV raman, KN rao, sanjay rath would be good)THanksKirandurga050 <durga050 wrote: Hello astro_2345, I am sad that my participation in a quiz had stirred a controversy to the extent of questioning my . integrity .I don't think it is mandatory to disclose ones zip code and contact address in a group meant for astrology. You know to whom you are communicating , a privilage you deny others in the group becoz you are not revealing your identity. I hope I didn't land in the wrong place . I still can't make out the reason why you are taking the cudgel against me. You have posted a test question and wanted me to answer the number of siblings. Do you know

any astrological rules to predict the number of siblings ? I don't know any rule to count the number of siblings though some linked with drekkana fails in actual practise. If I was able to predict the number of siblings , children etc , I would have been elevated to the status of real "Durga" and would't have joined your list. I don't have any malafide intention in joining your list.Anway, I am posting my reading in the test chart . 1, Mercury, the Lagan Lord in trika 8th joining venus the marak 2,Moon in debilitation and mars, the 8th lord of longevity , in debilitation 3, Malefics in the Lagan aspected by malefics without any benefic influence 4, No benefic occupy the angles from moon Lagaan 5, The dasa sequence was of mercury> kethu> venus . Mercury as 8th lord from Moon Lagaan was in 6th . Though mercury & 8th house, may mean "going in for adoption" giving preponderance to the weakness of the horoscope , in my reading , the girl died in mercury MD I thank all those who congratulated me Durga , "astro_2345"

<astro_2345 wrote:>> Dear Durgaji,> > I am impressed by the accurate predictions made by you on the quiz > chart. But I dont mind admitting the fact that I havent still really > believed that somebody can make such accurate predictions.Nobody else > but you can clarify my doubts. I know you dont have any need to > convince doubting Thomases like me. But still, I would like to give > you a chart. Can you please comment on it? Please, I beg you. The > chart is not mine. More than testing you, this is a test on > astrology. If you can correctly predict about this person, it will be > a great reassurance for people like me. > > You know there are hundreds of astrologers in India. Most of them are > famous. In my observation, not because of their predicting abilities. > But instead because they might have written some books on astrology, >

they might have conducted so much of research, they might have made a > software and so on. How many astrologers are really well-known > because of their accurate predictions? And are there any astrologers > who can consistently make accurate predictions? These are my doubts > that always haunted me. Making a group, discussing astrology , > researching on it -what is all these for? Theory is useless if not > put into practice. So I find, you are one of the people who has put > into practice your knwoledge correctly. But as I said, my mind doesnt > believe. Sorry for saying this outright. But that is the truth. I am > totally surprised at your accurate predictions.> > So here is a chart:> > March 29, 1978,> time: 5.37 pm (17:37:00)> place: trivandrum.> > I would like to know: > 1. About the childhood of this girl, life with parents (this is the

> chart of a female).> 2. how many sisters, brothers.> 3. About her marriage, married life, husband, children.> 4. Profession.> 5. Appearence.> 6. Finance.> > Hope you will consider my request.> > Srinadhji, I hope you dont interfere and say "this is a diversion > from the group aim". This is my personal request to Durgaji. Others > if interested can give their opinions too.> > Regards,> astro.>

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Dear Astro ji,

Irritating people with a thousand chart is not appreciated -

especially when such charts are presented by people, who never

sincerely participated in the discussion.

We don't want this group to become a useless free chart reading site

like many others on the net. If chart readings happen (like the blind

chart one) happens in this group, that MUST be for the learning

purpose, and with a plan. Hope it is clear. Please consider it as a

warning.

Note: All your other comments and knowledge sharing is welcome.

Regards,

Sreenadh

, " astro_2345 "

<astro_2345 wrote:

>

> Dear Durgaji,

>

> I am impressed by the accurate predictions made by you on the quiz

> chart. But I dont mind admitting the fact that I havent still really

> believed that somebody can make such accurate predictions.Nobody else

> but you can clarify my doubts. I know you dont have any need to

> convince doubting Thomases like me. But still, I would like to give

> you a chart. Can you please comment on it? Please, I beg you. The

> chart is not mine. More than testing you, this is a test on

> astrology. If you can correctly predict about this person, it will be

> a great reassurance for people like me.

>

> You know there are hundreds of astrologers in India. Most of them are

> famous. In my observation, not because of their predicting abilities.

> But instead because they might have written some books on astrology,

> they might have conducted so much of research, they might have made a

> software and so on. How many astrologers are really well-known

> because of their accurate predictions? And are there any astrologers

> who can consistently make accurate predictions? These are my doubts

> that always haunted me. Making a group, discussing astrology ,

> researching on it -what is all these for? Theory is useless if not

> put into practice. So I find, you are one of the people who has put

> into practice your knwoledge correctly. But as I said, my mind doesnt

> believe. Sorry for saying this outright. But that is the truth. I am

> totally surprised at your accurate predictions.

>

> So here is a chart:

>

> March 29, 1978,

> time: 5.37 pm (17:37:00)

> place: trivandrum.

>

> I would like to know:

> 1. About the childhood of this girl, life with parents (this is the

> chart of a female).

> 2. how many sisters, brothers.

> 3. About her marriage, married life, husband, children.

> 4. Profession.

> 5. Appearence.

> 6. Finance.

>

> Hope you will consider my request.

>

> Srinadhji, I hope you dont interfere and say " this is a diversion

> from the group aim " . This is my personal request to Durgaji. Others

> if interested can give their opinions too.

>

> Regards,

> astro.

>

Dear Durga ji,

It is not necessary that you should go for such pestering

forced reading requests. The group is for learning and knowledge

sharing and be bold in expressing your opinion and consider this group as

yours. We are all thankful to you and welcome to this group.

This group has a group of moderators and no single

individual is the deciding factor - or in other words the group belongs to all

sincere members who are seekers of true astrological wisdom.

There are many individuals in this group who had already excelled in many

fields and contributed much to the cause of astrology. To name a few -

* Chandra Hari - who wrote many books, published many

scientific papers. An individual with special interest in astronomical mathematics,

scrutinizing and study of ancient scriptures on the same and so on.

* Ernst Wilhem - The author of Kala astrological software.

*Ash - The moderator of KAS group (a group on

Kurush's Ashtaka varga system). They have there own software as well.

* Finn - He is a danish astrologer with his own

group having good knowledge in Puranic literature and mythology.

* Me - self boasting ;) - One who published some books

in my regional language 'Malayalam' .

* Many SJC gurus, Bharateeya Vidya Bhavan gurus etc are also

members in this group.

With more than 40% of the group members setting their email

option to 'individual emails' we consider ourselves a privilages group - tring

to LEARN anceint indian astrology in its true essence. How much we may

succeed in our efforts only time can tell. But the life moves on and the study

as well.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

Now to Astro -

Dear Astro, don't have such unnecessary expectations -

especially when your request is nothing but mere pestering. Also note that in

the group it is clarified earlier itself that - Only the sincere members who

participating in the blind chart reading request would be allowed to provide

blind chart reading requests. Also as Vijya Raghavan ji pointed out there

should be some norms and rules involved - to keep such experiments

impartial. So please be careful about your irrelevant pestering - this

not simply my opinion - but the opinion of all group moderators. Hope you see

the point.

Thanks,

Sreenadh

, "durga050" <durga050 wrote:

Re: To Durgaji

Hello astro_2345,

I am sad that my

participation in a quiz had stirred a controversy to the extent of

questioning my . integrity

..I don't think it is mandatory to disclose ones zip code and contact address in a group meant for astrology.

You know to whom you are communicating , a privilage you deny others in the group becoz you are not revealing your identity.

I hope I

didn't land in the wrong place . I still can't make

out the reason why you are taking the cudgel

against me.

You have posted a test question

and wanted me to answer the number of siblings. Do you know any

astrological rules to predict the number of siblings ? I don't know any

rule to count the number of siblings though some linked with drekkana

fails in actual practise. If I was able to predict the number of

siblings , children etc , I would have been elevated to the status of

real "Durga" and would't have joined your list.

I don't have any malafide intention in joining your list.Anway, I am posting my reading in the test chart .

1, Mercury, the Lagan Lord in trika 8th joining venus the marak

2,Moon in debilitation and mars, the 8th lord of longevity , in debilitation

3, Malefics in the Lagan aspected by malefics without any benefic influence

4, No benefic occupy the angles from moon Lagaan

5, The dasa sequence was of mercury> kethu> venus . Mercury as 8th lord from Moon Lagaan was in 6th .

Though mercury & 8th

house, may mean "going in for adoption" giving preponderance to the

weakness of the horoscope , in my reading , the girl died in mercury MD

I thank all those who congratulated me

Durga

, "astro_2345" <astro_2345 wrote:

>

> Dear Durgaji,

>

> I am impressed by the accurate predictions made by you on the quiz

> chart. But I dont mind admitting the fact that I havent still really

> believed that somebody can make such accurate predictions.Nobody else

> but you can clarify my doubts. I know you dont have any need to

> convince doubting Thomases like me. But still, I would like to give

> you a chart. Can you please comment on it? Please, I beg you. The

> chart is not mine. More than testing you, this is a test on

> astrology. If you can correctly predict about this person, it will be

> a great reassurance for people like me.

>

> You know there are hundreds of astrologers in India. Most of them are

> famous. In my observation, not because of their predicting abilities.

> But instead because they might have written some books on astrology,

> they might have conducted so much of research, they might have made a

> software and so on. How many astrologers are really well-known

> because of their accurate predictions? And are there any astrologers

> who can consistently make accurate predictions? These are my doubts

> that always haunted me. Making a group, discussing astrology ,

> researching on it -what is all these for? Theory is useless if not

> put into practice. So I find, you are one of the people who has put

> into practice your knwoledge correctly. But as I said, my mind doesnt

> believe. Sorry for saying this outright. But that is the truth. I am

> totally surprised at your accurate predictions.

>

> So here is a chart:

>

> March 29, 1978,

> time: 5.37 pm (17:37:00)

> place: trivandrum.

>

> I would like to know:

> 1. About the childhood of this girl, life with parents (this is the

> chart of a female).

> 2. how many sisters, brothers.

> 3. About her marriage, married life, husband, children.

> 4. Profession.

> 5. Appearence.

> 6. Finance.

>

> Hope you will consider my request.

>

> Srinadhji, I hope you dont interfere and say "this is a diversion

> from the group aim". This is my personal request to Durgaji. Others

> if interested can give their opinions too.

>

> Regards,

> astro.

>

Dear Durgaji,

You are absoutely right. You dont have to disclose your pincode or

working address or anything of the sort. I never asked it neither

will I ask for it. Whatever you wrote after that doesnt need any

comments from my side because I never questioned your eligibility

and intentions to join this group. So all those explanations are

unnecessary.

My question I thought is clear to everybody. It is as simple as this:

" I strongly believe that you knew to whom the chart belonged to, and

his life history " . Can you promise upon Mother Kali that you didnt

have any prior knowledge of the person before you gave the readings?

I have lost faith in even the so called pandits and scholars because

I have seen them dying to do anything for publicity. And the rest

are made fools.

Finally what you gave as " readings on the test chart " , are they

readings? I thought you knew what astrologers mean by readings. I

know the basics of astrology. And I know in the test chart Mercury

is the lagna lord and is in trika 8th joining venus. I know Mars is

debilated. I know except the natural benefic, Jupiter, no other

planets are in kendra. These are not predictions. This is not the

kind of prediction I expected from you.

The only prediction you made was " Though mercury & 8th house, may

mean " going in for adoption " giving preponderance to the weakness of

the horoscope , in my reading , the girl died in mercury MD "

And let me say the girl is still ALIVE. Since you havent said

anything about what ever I asked,I am not disclosing the same too.

(People who do not know to whom the quiz chart belongs to may not

find anything odd at Durgajis predictions. But people who know the

history of the person, will surely be amazed at the accuracy of your

predictions. And I am not a person who is going to believe that you

made those predictions without knowing anything about him.)

Regards,

Astro

, " durga050 "

<durga050 wrote:

>

>

> Hello astro_2345,

>

> I am sad that my participation in a quiz had stirred a

controversy to

> the extent of questioning my . integrity

>

> .I don't think it is mandatory to disclose ones zip code and

contact

> address in a group meant for astrology.

>

> You know to whom you are communicating , a privilage you deny

others in

> the group becoz you are not revealing your identity.

>

> I hope I didn't land in the wrong place . I still can't make

out the

> reason why you are taking the cudgel against me.

>

> You have posted a test question and wanted me to answer the number

of

> siblings. Do you know any astrological rules to predict the number

of

> siblings ? I don't know any rule to count the number of siblings

though

> some linked with drekkana fails in actual practise. If I was able

to

> predict the number of siblings , children etc , I would have been

> elevated to the status of real " Durga " and would't have joined your

> list.

>

> I don't have any malafide intention in joining your list.Anway, I

am

> posting my reading in the test chart .

>

> 1, Mercury, the Lagan Lord in trika 8th joining venus the marak

>

> 2,Moon in debilitation and mars, the 8th lord of longevity , in

> debilitation

>

> 3, Malefics in the Lagan aspected by malefics without any benefic

> influence

>

> 4, No benefic occupy the angles from moon Lagaan

>

> 5, The dasa sequence was of mercury> kethu> venus . Mercury as

8th lord

> from Moon Lagaan was in 6th .

>

> Though mercury & 8th house, may mean " going in for adoption " giving

> preponderance to the weakness of the horoscope , in my reading ,

the

> girl died in mercury MD

>

> I thank all those who congratulated me

>

>

>

> Durga

>

>

, " astro_2345 "

> <astro_2345@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Durgaji,

> >

> > I am impressed by the accurate predictions made by you on the

quiz

> > chart. But I dont mind admitting the fact that I havent still

really

> > believed that somebody can make such accurate predictions.Nobody

else

> > but you can clarify my doubts. I know you dont have any need to

> > convince doubting Thomases like me. But still, I would like to

give

> > you a chart. Can you please comment on it? Please, I beg you. The

> > chart is not mine. More than testing you, this is a test on

> > astrology. If you can correctly predict about this person, it

will be

> > a great reassurance for people like me.

> >

> > You know there are hundreds of astrologers in India. Most of

them are

> > famous. In my observation, not because of their predicting

abilities.

> > But instead because they might have written some books on

astrology,

> > they might have conducted so much of research, they might have

made a

> > software and so on. How many astrologers are really well-known

> > because of their accurate predictions? And are there any

astrologers

> > who can consistently make accurate predictions? These are my

doubts

> > that always haunted me. Making a group, discussing astrology ,

> > researching on it -what is all these for? Theory is useless if

not

> > put into practice. So I find, you are one of the people who has

put

> > into practice your knwoledge correctly. But as I said, my mind

doesnt

> > believe. Sorry for saying this outright. But that is the truth.

I am

> > totally surprised at your accurate predictions.

> >

> > So here is a chart:

> >

> > March 29, 1978,

> > time: 5.37 pm (17:37:00)

> > place: trivandrum.

> >

> > I would like to know:

> > 1. About the childhood of this girl, life with parents (this is

the

> > chart of a female).

> > 2. how many sisters, brothers.

> > 3. About her marriage, married life, husband, children.

> > 4. Profession.

> > 5. Appearence.

> > 6. Finance.

> >

> > Hope you will consider my request.

> >

> > Srinadhji, I hope you dont interfere and say " this is a diversion

> > from the group aim " . This is my personal request to Durgaji.

Others

> > if interested can give their opinions too.

> >

> > Regards,

> > astro.

> >

>

Astroji (or whatever your name is),Pls. stop this mudslinging and do something useful.What have you contributed to the group? What readings have you given?RegardsKiranastro_2345 <astro_2345 wrote: Dear Durgaji, You are absoutely right. You dont have to disclose your pincode or working address or anything of the sort. I never asked it neither will I ask for it. Whatever you wrote after that doesnt need any comments from my side because I never questioned your eligibility and

intentions to join this group. So all those explanations are unnecessary. My question I thought is clear to everybody. It is as simple as this: "I strongly believe that you knew to whom the chart belonged to, and his life history". Can you promise upon Mother Kali that you didnt have any prior knowledge of the person before you gave the readings? I have lost faith in even the so called pandits and scholars because I have seen them dying to do anything for publicity. And the rest are made fools. Finally what you gave as "readings on the test chart", are they readings? I thought you knew what astrologers mean by readings. I know the basics of astrology. And I know in the test chart Mercury is the lagna lord and is in trika 8th joining venus. I know Mars is debilated. I know except the natural benefic, Jupiter, no other planets are in kendra. These are not predictions. This is not the

kind of prediction I expected from you. The only prediction you made was "Though mercury & 8th house, may mean "going in for adoption" giving preponderance to the weakness of the horoscope , in my reading , the girl died in mercury MD" And let me say the girl is still ALIVE. Since you havent said anything about what ever I asked,I am not disclosing the same too. (People who do not know to whom the quiz chart belongs to may not find anything odd at Durgajis predictions. But people who know the history of the person, will surely be amazed at the accuracy of your predictions. And I am not a person who is going to believe that you made those predictions without knowing anything about him.) Regards, Astro , "durga050" <durga050 wrote:

> > > Hello astro_2345, > > I am sad that my participation in a quiz had stirred a controversy to > the extent of questioning my . integrity > > .I don't think it is mandatory to disclose ones zip code and contact > address in a group meant for astrology. > > You know to whom you are communicating , a privilage you deny others in > the group becoz you are not revealing your identity. > > I hope I didn't land in the wrong place . I still can't make out the > reason why you are taking the cudgel against me. > > You have posted a test question and wanted me to answer the number of > siblings. Do you know any astrological rules to predict the number of > siblings ? I don't know any rule to count the number of siblings though > some linked with drekkana fails in actual practise. If I was

able to > predict the number of siblings , children etc , I would have been > elevated to the status of real "Durga" and would't have joined your > list. > > I don't have any malafide intention in joining your list.Anway, I am > posting my reading in the test chart . > > 1, Mercury, the Lagan Lord in trika 8th joining venus the marak > > 2,Moon in debilitation and mars, the 8th lord of longevity , in > debilitation > > 3, Malefics in the Lagan aspected by malefics without any benefic > influence > > 4, No benefic occupy the angles from moon Lagaan > > 5, The dasa sequence was of mercury> kethu> venus . Mercury as 8th lord > from Moon Lagaan was in 6th . > > Though mercury & 8th house, may mean "going in for adoption" giving > preponderance to the weakness of the horoscope , in my

reading , the > girl died in mercury MD > > I thank all those who congratulated me > > > > Durga > > > > > > > > > , "astro_2345" > <astro_2345@> wrote: > > > > Dear Durgaji, > > > > I am impressed by the accurate predictions made by you on the quiz > > chart. But I dont mind admitting the fact that I havent still really > > believed that somebody can make such accurate predictions.Nobody else > > but you can clarify my doubts. I know you dont have any need to > > convince doubting Thomases like me. But still, I would like to give > > you a chart. Can you please comment on it? Please, I beg

you. The > > chart is not mine. More than testing you, this is a test on > > astrology. If you can correctly predict about this person, it will be > > a great reassurance for people like me. > > > > You know there are hundreds of astrologers in India. Most of them are > > famous. In my observation, not because of their predicting abilities. > > But instead because they might have written some books on astrology, > > they might have conducted so much of research, they might have made a > > software and so on. How many astrologers are really well-known > > because of their accurate predictions? And are there any astrologers > > who can consistently make accurate predictions? These are my doubts > > that always haunted me. Making a group, discussing astrology , > > researching on it -what is all these for? Theory

is useless if not > > put into practice. So I find, you are one of the people who has put > > into practice your knwoledge correctly. But as I said, my mind doesnt > > believe. Sorry for saying this outright. But that is the truth. I am > > totally surprised at your accurate predictions. > > > > So here is a chart: > > > > March 29, 1978, > > time: 5.37 pm (17:37:00) > > place: trivandrum. > > > > I would like to know: > > 1. About the childhood of this girl, life with parents (this is the > > chart of a female). > > 2. how many sisters, brothers. > > 3. About her marriage, married life, husband, children. > > 4. Profession. > > 5. Appearence. > > 6. Finance. > > > > Hope you will consider my request. > > > > Srinadhji, I

hope you dont interfere and say "this is a diversion > > from the group aim". This is my personal request to Durgaji. Others > > if interested can give their opinions too. > > > > Regards, > > astro. > > >

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Durgaji namaskarI agree with you about the marak business being carried out by saturn. I had also analysed on similar lines. But how do you see the saving grace as native has literaly come out scratchless. He could've been badly hurt. Saturn is afflicting lagan, LL, moon, 8H, 8L etc. The heavlly afflicted 6/12 axis and PD of rahu affliting sun in 12H are pointers for disease/accident/ hospitalisation. Transit also was not favourable. shall be grateful for your views.neelamdurga050 <durga050 wrote:

pnrazdanji, Namastae Please read my reply Durga , "pnrazdan" <pnrazdan wrote:>> Dear Mr Sreeram and Sreenadh,> Putting a gag order on people who try to ask questions is not being> fair to members. Do we want a total allegiance to the view points of> moderators or do we encourage civilised debate and questioning. We> seem to have come to a crucial point in this debate where we have to> choose between totalitarianism and democratic discussion.> If some body is asking Durgaji to explain how she reached the right> conclusion, do we have to call this pestering? For

example I would> like to know how she came to the conclusion of the accident in the> quiz merely on the basis of the placement of Mars, the karaka for> accidents (it is karaka for many things) in the rashi chart. How does> she vouchsafe for the timing, when she doesnt refer to either the dasa> or the transit. An explanation from her on this point would be greatly> beneficial to all others particularly those who are learning> astrology. I think I have mentioned clearly the MD and sub period was of Venus--Saturn. Had you been familar with the classics, you would never had asked for detailed explanation "Marakay Saha Sambandhal Nihanda

Papakrichaani Athikramaytharaan sarvaan Bhavatheyava na samshaya " (Pls don't find fault for quoting the sloka .There may be errors when written in English ) Meaning (not literal)---malefics (owning 3,6,8 & 11) Saturn outsmart all other planets, to become marak , no doubt of it. For Pisces Lagaan , Saturn thus becomes a functional malefic , and qualifies itself to cause a calamity during its MD or sub period provided the planetary pic at birth, so warrants . Saturn is also the lord of 12th of hospitalisation . Saturn is aspected by Mars, the karak of accident/danger

etc. The MD was of venus , the lord of 8th of accidents, placed in Lagaan (body) The 8th(accident) of MD venus & 12th (hospitalisation/bed ridden) of the sub period lord saturn ,along with martian influence (danger) is capable of bringing an accident .Hence it was concluded to be an accident . Why is this being discouraged and a hush hush attitude> adopted by repeating advice to change the topic. This mystery only> increases the doubt expressed by Astro There is only one mystery , I find unable to understand . Why you people are selectively targeting me ? Is it becoz of my participation in a quiz of your list that made me your

target.? I tell you , the whole thing is giving me some sort of bad taste in my mouth . .And Durgaji for no reason is> becoming an unnecessary scapegoat.> I had referred to my chart only because there has been no convincing> explanation so far on the problem that occurred on 1st Sept. My> purpose in doing so is to get something knowledgeble from Durga for> benefit of others and not my own benefit. I have no interest in my> chart after the event has passed off. > Regards,> P.N.Razdan> > > , "astro_2345"> astro_2345@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sreeramji,> > > > "Example : We have Mr. Astro who postrates to the skill of Durga, > > then> > raises back to challenge with a query in his next

postings......!!> > What a paradim shift !!"> > > > No 'paradigm' shift if you have properly understood what I meant. I > > recap what Pradeepji said, if Durgaji had made her readings > > upholding the truth, I too whole heartedly appreciate her. But > > otherwise, time will prove the truth.> > > > Regards,> > Astro> > > > > > > > , "Sre_eram" > > <sreeram64@> wrote:> > >> > > > > > Now the Quiz is over and we are required to march on than look > > back and> > > get into a windows software type "Hang". While we decide to march > > on, > > > would request Mr. Razdan, Mr. Astro 2345 to stop challenging the > > quiz> > > responders and the toper with personal

riders, which do not serve > > any> > > person. Kindly try to hold back your own emotions to that effect > > in > > > respect.> > > > > > Mr. Kuchibhotla Subrahmanyam, you should be knowing that people > > who> > > predictl by hearing the voice or...etc.... such sciences are > > beyond> > > astrology and hence, we may stop here itself for in this group we > > are> > > talking of ancient but true hindu astrology, and not about > > siddhis. I> > > know how such things are foretold....and the associated siddhis, > > which> > > are a result of certain spiritual practise. However, if used > > beyond> > > their limits, the soul practising it, fall from the grace to a > > level> > > difficult to imagine.......even by imagination.>

> > > > > There is a person in Mumbai i.e. Maharshi Karve a simple person, > > who> > > practises this with great humbleness and maintains the true > > tradition. > > > I know how to reach him through my good friends, however, I know > > for> > > sure, when revealed in public without exercising some levels of> > > discretion would surely see a sea of people rushing to this > > gentlemen> > > .....> > > > > > Kindly post only those details of the person {genuine holy people} > > where> > > the details are known beyond any doubt, we may not be taking it as > > a> > > Quiz or Blind Chart each time, but for some other astro_purpose to> > > explore the reasons of such siddhis or small divinity in a person> > > > > > I am little sceptical, while I

encourage you to share the birth > > data,> > > for I know for sure, there will be many waiting to post some birth > > data> > > claiming some uniqueness in it.....> > > > > > Example : We have Mr. Astro who postrates to the skill of Durga, > > then> > > raises back to challenge with a query in his next > > postings......!! > > > What a paradim shift !!> > > > > > with regards,> > > > > > sreeram srinivas> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , kuchibhotla> > > subrahmanyam k_subrahmanyam60100@> wrote:> > > > > > dear Sreenadhji,> > > i am following all the postings regarding astrology. the > > blind chart>

> > reading -Quiz gave much response and revealed that some > > persons are> > > there to give correct predictions.i have seen some who by seeing > > the> > > face or listening the voice or by knowing the revealed name> > > from a person by phone could tell all about the future without > > even> > > going for horoscopes.one such person is in the place where i> > > live.shall i post his birth> > > details as blind chart reading?ofcourse ,it is only for better> > > understanding of the horoscpe reading.> > > regards,> > > subrahmanyam> > >> >> Cyberart Informations Pvt. Ltd. Greater Noida Unit: D-72 Site IV UPSIDC Industrial Area, Greater Noida - 201308. Delhi Unit: 1517, Hemkunt Chambers,89 Nehru Place, New Delhi 110 019 Tel.: 9311072053, 9311046517Telefax: 91-120-4231676 E-mail: cyberart_infos cyberart Website: www.cyberart.co.in

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Mail. See how.

i am so happy to see u back!!!:):):)

, " durga050 "

<durga050 wrote:

>

>

> Neelamji,

>

> Namastae.

>

> The subperiod lord Saturn was in " vargottam " and has positional

status

> in the eleventh house of recovery and is in the company of best

benefic

> , Jupiter .There is Ekadasha Yoga(3/11) between MD Venus and

subperiod

> lord Saturn.

>

> Durga

, cyberart

> <cyberart_infos@> wrote:

> >

> > Durgaji

> > namaskar

> > I agree with you about the marak business being carried out by

saturn.

> I had also analysed on similar lines. But how do you see the saving

> grace as native has literaly come out scratchless. He could've been

> badly hurt. Saturn is afflicting lagan, LL, moon, 8H, 8L etc. The

> heavlly afflicted 6/12 axis and PD of rahu affliting sun in 12H are

> pointers for disease/accident/ hospitalisation. Transit also was not

> favourable.

> > shall be grateful for your views.

> > neelam

> >

> > durga050 durga050@ wrote:

> >

> > pnrazdanji,

> > Namastae

> > Please read my reply

> > Durga

> > , " pnrazdan "

pnrazdan@

> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Mr Sreeram and Sreenadh,

> > > Putting a gag order on people who try to ask questions is not

being

> > > fair to members. Do we want a total allegiance to the view

points of

> > > moderators or do we encourage civilised debate and questioning.

We

> > > seem to have come to a crucial point in this debate where we

have to

> > > choose between totalitarianism and democratic discussion.

> > > If some body is asking Durgaji to explain how she reached the

right

> > > conclusion, do we have to call this pestering? For example I

would

> > > like to know how she came to the conclusion of the accident in

the

> > > quiz merely on the basis of the placement of Mars, the karaka

for

> > > accidents (it is karaka for many things) in the rashi chart. How

> does

> > > she vouchsafe for the timing, when she doesnt refer to either

the

> dasa

> > > or the transit. An explanation from her on this point would be

> greatly

> > > beneficial to all others particularly those who are learning

> > > astrology.

> > I think I have mentioned clearly the MD and sub period was of

> Venus--Saturn.

> > Had you been familar with the classics, you would never had asked

for

> detailed explanation

> > " Marakay Saha Sambandhal

> > Nihanda Papakrichaani

> > Athikramaytharaan sarvaan

> > Bhavatheyava na samshaya "

> > (Pls don't find fault for quoting the sloka .There may be errors

when

> written in English )

> > Meaning (not literal)---malefics (owning 3,6,8 & 11) Saturn

outsmart

> all other planets, to become marak , no doubt of it.

> > For Pisces Lagaan , Saturn thus becomes a functional malefic , and

> qualifies itself to cause a calamity during its MD or sub period

> provided the planetary pic at birth, so warrants . Saturn is also

the

> lord of 12th of hospitalisation . Saturn is aspected by Mars, the

karak

> of accident/danger etc.

> > The MD was of venus , the lord of 8th of accidents, placed in

Lagaan

> (body)

> > The 8th(accident) of MD venus & 12th (hospitalisation/bed ridden)

of

> the sub period lord saturn ,along with martian influence (danger) is

> capable of bringing an accident .Hence it was concluded to be an

> accident .

> >

> > Why is this being discouraged and a hush hush attitude

> > > adopted by repeating advice to change the topic. This mystery

only

> > > increases the doubt expressed by Astro

> > There is only one mystery , I find unable to understand . Why you

> people are selectively targeting me ? Is it becoz of my

participation in

> a quiz of your list that made me your target.?

> > I tell you , the whole thing is giving me some sort of bad taste

in my

> mouth .

> >

> > .And Durgaji for no reason is

> > > becoming an unnecessary scapegoat.

> > > I had referred to my chart only because there has been no

convincing

> > > explanation so far on the problem that occurred on 1st Sept. My

> > > purpose in doing so is to get something knowledgeble from Durga

for

> > > benefit of others and not my own benefit. I have no interest in

my

> > > chart after the event has passed off.

> > > Regards,

> > > P.N.Razdan

> > >

> > >

> > > , " astro_2345 "

> > > astro_2345@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sreeramji,

> > > >

> > > > " Example : We have Mr. Astro who postrates to the skill of

Durga,

> > > > then

> > > > raises back to challenge with a query in his next

postings......!!

> > > > What a paradim shift !! "

> > > >

> > > > No 'paradigm' shift if you have properly understood what I

meant.

> I

> > > > recap what Pradeepji said, if Durgaji had made her readings

> > > > upholding the truth, I too whole heartedly appreciate her. But

> > > > otherwise, time will prove the truth.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Astro

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " Sre_eram "

> > > > <sreeram64@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Now the Quiz is over and we are required to march on than

look

> > > > back and

> > > > > get into a windows software type " Hang " . While we decide to

> march

> > > > on,

> > > > > would request Mr. Razdan, Mr. Astro 2345 to stop

challenging the

> > > > quiz

> > > > > responders and the toper with personal riders, which do not

> serve

> > > > any

> > > > > person. Kindly try to hold back your own emotions to that

effect

> > > > in

> > > > > respect.

> > > > >

> > > > > Mr. Kuchibhotla Subrahmanyam, you should be knowing that

people

> > > > who

> > > > > predictl by hearing the voice or...etc.... such sciences are

> > > > beyond

> > > > > astrology and hence, we may stop here itself for in this

group

> we

> > > > are

> > > > > talking of ancient but true hindu astrology, and not about

> > > > siddhis. I

> > > > > know how such things are foretold....and the associated

siddhis,

> > > > which

> > > > > are a result of certain spiritual practise. However, if used

> > > > beyond

> > > > > their limits, the soul practising it, fall from the grace

to a

> > > > level

> > > > > difficult to imagine.......even by imagination.

> > > > >

> > > > > There is a person in Mumbai i.e. Maharshi Karve a simple

person,

> > > > who

> > > > > practises this with great humbleness and maintains the true

> > > > tradition.

> > > > > I know how to reach him through my good friends, however, I

know

> > > > for

> > > > > sure, when revealed in public without exercising some

levels of

> > > > > discretion would surely see a sea of people rushing to this

> > > > gentlemen

> > > > > .....

> > > > >

> > > > > Kindly post only those details of the person {genuine holy

> people}

> > > > where

> > > > > the details are known beyond any doubt, we may not be

taking it

> as

> > > > a

> > > > > Quiz or Blind Chart each time, but for some other

astro_purpose

> to

> > > > > explore the reasons of such siddhis or small divinity in a

> person

> > > > >

> > > > > I am little sceptical, while I encourage you to share the

birth

> > > > data,

> > > > > for I know for sure, there will be many waiting to post some

> birth

> > > > data

> > > > > claiming some uniqueness in it.....

> > > > >

> > > > > Example : We have Mr. Astro who postrates to the skill of

Durga,

> > > > then

> > > > > raises back to challenge with a query in his next

> > > > postings......!!

> > > > > What a paradim shift !!

> > > > >

> > > > > with regards,

> > > > >

> > > > > sreeram srinivas

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > , kuchibhotla

> > > > > subrahmanyam k_subrahmanyam60100@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > dear Sreenadhji,

> > > > > i am following all the postings regarding astrology. the

> > > > blind chart

> > > > > reading -Quiz gave much response and revealed that some

> > > > persons are

> > > > > there to give correct predictions.i have seen some who by

seeing

> > > > the

> > > > > face or listening the voice or by knowing the revealed name

> > > > > from a person by phone could tell all about the future

without

> > > > even

> > > > > going for horoscopes.one such person is in the place where i

> > > > > live.shall i post his birth

> > > > > details as blind chart reading?ofcourse ,it is only for

better

> > > > > understanding of the horoscpe reading.

> > > > > regards,

> > > > > subrahmanyam

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Cyberart Informations Pvt. Ltd.

> >

> > Greater Noida Unit:

> > D-72 Site IV UPSIDC Industrial Area, Greater Noida - 201308.

> >

> > Delhi Unit:

> > 1517, Hemkunt Chambers,89 Nehru Place, New Delhi 110 019

> >

> > Tel.: 9311072053, 9311046517

> > Telefax: 91-120-4231676

> >

> > E-mail: cyberart_infos@

> > cyberart@

> >

> > Website: www.cyberart.co.in

> >

> >

> >

> > Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside

Mail. See

> how.

> >

>

Dear Durga ji, Thanks a lot for staying back with us. I share the happiness with Vinita ji and Renu ji and all the other sincere members. :) You will baffle us again all at times and that would be wonderful experience I know. :) It is a great joy to be with individuals like you who got this much understanding about the great knowledge branch astrology and having a touch of divinity of the subject. Guide us and be with us - let us enjoy! :)Love and hugs,Sreenadh , "vinita kumar" <shankar_mamta wrote:>> i am so happy to see u back!!!:):):)> > , "durga050" > durga050@ wrote:> >> > > > Neelamji,> > > > Namastae.> > > > The subperiod lord Saturn was in "vargottam" and has positional > status> > in the eleventh house of recovery and is in the company of best > benefic> > , Jupiter .There is Ekadasha Yoga(3/11) between MD Venus and > subperiod> > lord Saturn.> > > > Durga> > > > , cyberart> > <cyberart_infos@> wrote:> > >> > > Durgaji> > > namaskar> > > I agree with you about the marak business being carried out by > saturn.> > I had also analysed on similar lines. But how do you see the saving> > grace as native has literaly come out scratchless. He could've been> > badly hurt. Saturn is afflicting lagan, LL, moon, 8H, 8L etc. The> > heavlly afflicted 6/12 axis and PD of rahu affliting sun in 12H are> > pointers for disease/accident/ hospitalisation. Transit also was not> > favourable.> > > shall be grateful for your views.> > > neelam> > >> > > durga050 durga050@ wrote:> > >> > > pnrazdanji,> > > Namastae> > > Please read my reply> > > Durga> > > , "pnrazdan" > pnrazdan@> > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Mr Sreeram and Sreenadh,> > > > Putting a gag order on people who try to ask questions is not > being> > > > fair to members. Do we want a total allegiance to the view > points of> > > > moderators or do we encourage civilised debate and questioning. > We> > > > seem to have come to a crucial point in this debate where we > have to> > > > choose between totalitarianism and democratic discussion.> > > > If some body is asking Durgaji to explain how she reached the > right> > > > conclusion, do we have to call this pestering? For example I > would> > > > like to know how she came to the conclusion of the accident in > the> > > > quiz merely on the basis of the placement of Mars, the karaka > for> > > > accidents (it is karaka for many things) in the rashi chart. How> > does> > > > she vouchsafe for the timing, when she doesnt refer to either > the> > dasa> > > > or the transit. An explanation from her on this point would be> > greatly> > > > beneficial to all others particularly those who are learning> > > > astrology.> > > I think I have mentioned clearly the MD and sub period was of> > Venus--Saturn.> > > Had you been familar with the classics, you would never had asked > for> > detailed explanation> > > "Marakay Saha Sambandhal> > > Nihanda Papakrichaani> > > Athikramaytharaan sarvaan> > > Bhavatheyava na samshaya "> > > (Pls don't find fault for quoting the sloka .There may be errors > when> > written in English )> > > Meaning (not literal)---malefics (owning 3,6,8 & 11) Saturn > outsmart> > all other planets, to become marak , no doubt of it.> > > For Pisces Lagaan , Saturn thus becomes a functional malefic , and> > qualifies itself to cause a calamity during its MD or sub period> > provided the planetary pic at birth, so warrants . Saturn is also > the> > lord of 12th of hospitalisation . Saturn is aspected by Mars, the > karak> > of accident/danger etc.> > > The MD was of venus , the lord of 8th of accidents, placed in > Lagaan> > (body)> > > The 8th(accident) of MD venus & 12th (hospitalisation/bed ridden) > of> > the sub period lord saturn ,along with martian influence (danger) is> > capable of bringing an accident .Hence it was concluded to be an> > accident .> > >> > > Why is this being discouraged and a hush hush attitude> > > > adopted by repeating advice to change the topic. This mystery > only> > > > increases the doubt expressed by Astro> > > There is only one mystery , I find unable to understand . Why you> > people are selectively targeting me ? Is it becoz of my > participation in> > a quiz of your list that made me your target.?> > > I tell you , the whole thing is giving me some sort of bad taste > in my> > mouth .> > >> > > .And Durgaji for no reason is> > > > becoming an unnecessary scapegoat.> > > > I had referred to my chart only because there has been no > convincing> > > > explanation so far on the problem that occurred on 1st Sept. My> > > > purpose in doing so is to get something knowledgeble from Durga > for> > > > benefit of others and not my own benefit. I have no interest in > my> > > > chart after the event has passed off.> > > > Regards,> > > > P.N.Razdan> > > >> > > >> > > > , "astro_2345"> > > > astro_2345@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sreeramji,> > > > >> > > > > "Example : We have Mr. Astro who postrates to the skill of > Durga,> > > > > then> > > > > raises back to challenge with a query in his next > postings......!!> > > > > What a paradim shift !!"> > > > >> > > > > No 'paradigm' shift if you have properly understood what I > meant.> > I> > > > > recap what Pradeepji said, if Durgaji had made her readings> > > > > upholding the truth, I too whole heartedly appreciate her. But> > > > > otherwise, time will prove the truth.> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > > Astro> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > , "Sre_eram"> > > > > <sreeram64@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Now the Quiz is over and we are required to march on than > look> > > > > back and> > > > > > get into a windows software type "Hang". While we decide to> > march> > > > > on,> > > > > > would request Mr. Razdan, Mr. Astro 2345 to stop > challenging the> > > > > quiz> > > > > > responders and the toper with personal riders, which do not> > serve> > > > > any> > > > > > person. Kindly try to hold back your own emotions to that > effect> > > > > in> > > > > > respect.> > > > > >> > > > > > Mr. Kuchibhotla Subrahmanyam, you should be knowing that > people> > > > > who> > > > > > predictl by hearing the voice or...etc.... such sciences are> > > > > beyond> > > > > > astrology and hence, we may stop here itself for in this > group> > we> > > > > are> > > > > > talking of ancient but true hindu astrology, and not about> > > > > siddhis. I> > > > > > know how such things are foretold....and the associated > siddhis,> > > > > which> > > > > > are a result of certain spiritual practise. However, if used> > > > > beyond> > > > > > their limits, the soul practising it, fall from the grace > to a> > > > > level> > > > > > difficult to imagine.......even by imagination.> > > > > >> > > > > > There is a person in Mumbai i.e. Maharshi Karve a simple > person,> > > > > who> > > > > > practises this with great humbleness and maintains the true> > > > > tradition.> > > > > > I know how to reach him through my good friends, however, I > know> > > > > for> > > > > > sure, when revealed in public without exercising some > levels of> > > > > > discretion would surely see a sea of people rushing to this> > > > > gentlemen> > > > > > .....> > > > > >> > > > > > Kindly post only those details of the person {genuine holy> > people}> > > > > where> > > > > > the details are known beyond any doubt, we may not be > taking it> > as> > > > > a> > > > > > Quiz or Blind Chart each time, but for some other > astro_purpose> > to> > > > > > explore the reasons of such siddhis or small divinity in a> > person> > > > > >> > > > > > I am little sceptical, while I encourage you to share the > birth> > > > > data,> > > > > > for I know for sure, there will be many waiting to post some> > birth> > > > > data> > > > > > claiming some uniqueness in it.....> > > > > >> > > > > > Example : We have Mr. Astro who postrates to the skill of > Durga,> > > > > then> > > > > > raises back to challenge with a query in his next> > > > > postings......!!> > > > > > What a paradim shift !!> > > > > >> > > > > > with regards,> > > > > >> > > > > > sreeram srinivas> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > , kuchibhotla> > > > > > subrahmanyam k_subrahmanyam60100@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > dear Sreenadhji,> > > > > > i am following all the postings regarding astrology. the> > > > > blind chart> > > > > > reading -Quiz gave much response and revealed that some> > > > > persons are> > > > > > there to give correct predictions.i have seen some who by > seeing> > > > > the> > > > > > face or listening the voice or by knowing the revealed name> > > > > > from a person by phone could tell all about the future > without> > > > > even> > > > > > going for horoscopes.one such person is in the place where i> > > > > > live.shall i post his birth> > > > > > details as blind chart reading?ofcourse ,it is only for > better> > > > > > understanding of the horoscpe reading.> > > > > > regards,> > > > > > subrahmanyam> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Cyberart Informations Pvt. Ltd.> > >> > > Greater Noida Unit:> > > D-72 Site IV UPSIDC Industrial Area, Greater Noida - 201308.> > >> > > Delhi Unit:> > > 1517, Hemkunt Chambers,89 Nehru Place, New Delhi 110 019> > >> > > Tel.: 9311072053, 9311046517> > > Telefax: 91-120-4231676> > >> > > E-mail: cyberart_infos@> > > cyberart@> > >> > > Website: www.cyberart.co.in> > >> > >> > > > > > Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside > Mail. See> > how.> > >> >>