IndiaDivine.org

To Durgaji 29 March 1978, 17:37, Trivandrum

Rate this topic

Guest guest

1. Here the most important thing is that a chart which puts Lagna at the Leo_Virgo junction is unsuitable for a quiz. Who can say blindly that Lagna is Virgo? It can as well be Leo given the uncertainty possible for birth time.

With Virgo as Lagna

2. Girl is of good longevity as Sukra and Budha are in the 8th in Vargottama positions and in distinguished Varga strength. This is a very extraordinary position.

2. Mars-Moon exchange (3 & 11) shows huge income.

3. 28 June 2006 + 1 Years was a bad period for domestic life, peace and happiness. Family life in doldrums.

4. Since 28.06.2007, earned a good fortune.

5. 2002 was a good year for career.

6. Got married in the year 2000 and has a child in 2001 or early 2002.

If Leo is the Lagna it is a difficult chart to interpret. May be some accident in water...etc

chandra hari

, "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:>> > Dear Durga ji,> It is not necessary that you should go for such pestering forced> reading requests. The group is for learning and knowledge sharing and> be bold in expressing your opinion and consider this group as yours. We> are all thankful to you and welcome to this group.> This group has a group of moderators and no single individual is the> deciding factor - or in other words the group belongs to all sincere> members who are seekers of true astrological wisdom. There are many> individuals in this group who had already excelled in many fields and> contributed much to the cause of astrology. To name a few -> * Chandra Hari - who wrote many books, published many scientific> papers. An individual with special interest in astronomical mathematics,> scrutinizing and study of ancient scriptures on the same and so on.> * Ernst Wilhem - The author of Kala astrological software.> *Ash - The moderator of KAS group (a group on Kurush's Ashtaka> varga system). They have there own software as well.> * Finn - He is a danish astrologer with his own group having good> knowledge in Puranic literature and mythology.> * Me - self boasting ;) - One who published some books in my> regional language 'Malayalam' .> * Many SJC gurus, Bharateeya Vidya Bhavan gurus etc are also members> in this group.> With more than 40% of the group members setting their email option> to 'individual emails' we consider ourselves a privilages group - tring> to LEARN anceint indian astrology in its true essence. How much we may> succeed in our efforts only time can tell. But the life moves on and the> study as well.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > Now to Astro -> Dear Astro, don't have such unnecessary expectations - especially> when your request is nothing but mere pestering. Also note that in the> group it is clarified earlier itself that - Only the sincere members who> participating in the blind chart reading request would be allowed to> provide blind chart reading requests. Also as Vijya Raghavan ji pointed> out there should be some norms and rules involved - to keep such> experiments impartial. So please be careful about your irrelevant> pestering - this not simply my opinion - but the opinion of all group> moderators. Hope you see the point.> Thanks,> Sreenadh> > , "durga050"> durga050@ wrote:> Re: To Durgaji> > Hello astro_2345,> > I am sad that my participation in a quiz had stirred a controversy to> the extent of questioning my . integrity> > .I don't think it is mandatory to disclose ones zip code and contact> address in a group meant for astrology.> > You know to whom you are communicating , a privilage you deny others in> the group becoz you are not revealing your identity.> > I hope I didn't land in the wrong place . I still can't make out the> reason why you are taking the cudgel against me.> > You have posted a test question and wanted me to answer the number of> siblings. Do you know any astrological rules to predict the number of> siblings ? I don't know any rule to count the number of siblings though> some linked with drekkana fails in actual practise. If I was able to> predict the number of siblings , children etc , I would have been> elevated to the status of real "Durga" and would't have joined your> list.> > I don't have any malafide intention in joining your list.Anway, I am> posting my reading in the test chart .> > 1, Mercury, the Lagan Lord in trika 8th joining venus the marak> > 2,Moon in debilitation and mars, the 8th lord of longevity , in> debilitation> > 3, Malefics in the Lagan aspected by malefics without any benefic> influence> > 4, No benefic occupy the angles from moon Lagaan> > 5, The dasa sequence was of mercury> kethu> venus . Mercury as 8th lord> from Moon Lagaan was in 6th .> > Though mercury & 8th house, may mean "going in for adoption" giving> preponderance to the weakness of the horoscope , in my reading , the> girl died in mercury MD> > I thank all those who congratulated me> > > > Durga> > , "astro_2345"> astro_2345@ wrote:> >> > Dear Durgaji,> >> > I am impressed by the accurate predictions made by you on the quiz> > chart. But I dont mind admitting the fact that I havent still really> > believed that somebody can make such accurate predictions.Nobody else> > but you can clarify my doubts. I know you dont have any need to> > convince doubting Thomases like me. But still, I would like to give> > you a chart. Can you please comment on it? Please, I beg you. The> > chart is not mine. More than testing you, this is a test on> > astrology. If you can correctly predict about this person, it will be> > a great reassurance for people like me.> >> > You know there are hundreds of astrologers in India. Most of them are> > famous. In my observation, not because of their predicting abilities.> > But instead because they might have written some books on astrology,> > they might have conducted so much of research, they might have made a> > software and so on. How many astrologers are really well-known> > because of their accurate predictions? And are there any astrologers> > who can consistently make accurate predictions? These are my doubts> > that always haunted me. Making a group, discussing astrology ,> > researching on it -what is all these for? Theory is useless if not> > put into practice. So I find, you are one of the people who has put> > into practice your knwoledge correctly. But as I said, my mind doesnt> > believe. Sorry for saying this outright. But that is the truth. I am> > totally surprised at your accurate predictions.> >> > So here is a chart:> >> > March 29, 1978,> > time: 5.37 pm (17:37:00)> > place: trivandrum.> >> > I would like to know:> > 1. About the childhood of this girl, life with parents (this is the> > chart of a female).> > 2. how many sisters, brothers.> > 3. About her marriage, married life, husband, children.> > 4. Profession.> > 5. Appearence.> > 6. Finance.> >> > Hope you will consider my request.> >> > Srinadhji, I hope you dont interfere and say "this is a diversion> > from the group aim". This is my personal request to Durgaji. Others> > if interested can give their opinions too.> >> > Regards,> > astro.> >>