To Vijayaraghavan ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Vijayaraghavanji,

I dont have any intentions to get a free reading. And I never blamed

Durgaji for keeping an id without a proper name. My doubt is crystal

clear. I cant explain better.

If nobody can understand what I meant, I am sorry. Nobody needs to

read the chart. Because that is not my aim.

Regards,

Astro

, " lion_draco1983 "

<lion_draco1983 wrote:

>

>

> Dear astro Ji ,

>

> You are also a id without any proper name .

>

> Pls dont squeese out predictions .Also there should be some simple

rules

> to be followed in blind chart reading or learning exercise ,what

ever u

> call it .

>

> sri sreenadh ji has mentioned some rules to be followed while doing

> blind charts and this is a forum with differrent individuals ,so

some

> stream lined policy should be there ,than every memeber is posting

some

> data and demanding a prediction.Now look at the last exercise ,see

> atleast some 20 persons participated in the exercise .So we could

know

> which are the systems realy working ,what should be seen while

> predicting like this .

>

> so pls keep that in mind ,though you hav all the right to be keep

> doubting .

>

> otherwise Your attempt to prove some thing will end up like a free

> reading request .

>

> regrds Vijaya raghavan guruvayur

, " astro_2345 "

> <astro_2345@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Durgaji,

> >

> > I am impressed by the accurate predictions made by you on the

quiz

> > chart. But I dont mind admitting the fact that I havent still

really

> > believed that somebody can make such accurate predictions.Nobody

else

> > but you can clarify my doubts. I know you dont have any need to

> > convince doubting Thomases like me. But still, I would like to

give

> > you a chart. Can you please comment on it? Please, I beg you. The

> > chart is not mine. More than testing you, this is a test on

> > astrology. If you can correctly predict about this person, it

will be

> > a great reassurance for people like me.

> >

> > You know there are hundreds of astrologers in India. Most of

them are

> > famous. In my observation, not because of their predicting

abilities.

> > But instead because they might have written some books on

astrology,

> > they might have conducted so much of research, they might have

made a

> > software and so on. How many astrologers are really well-known

> > because of their accurate predictions? And are there any

astrologers

> > who can consistently make accurate predictions? These are my

doubts

> > that always haunted me. Making a group, discussing astrology ,

> > researching on it -what is all these for? Theory is useless if

not

> > put into practice. So I find, you are one of the people who has

put

> > into practice your knwoledge correctly. But as I said, my mind

doesnt

> > believe. Sorry for saying this outright. But that is the truth.

I am

> > totally surprised at your accurate predictions.

> >

> > So here is a chart:

> >

> > March 29, 1978,

> > time: 5.37 pm (17:37:00)

> > place: trivandrum.

> >

> > I would like to know:

> > 1. About the childhood of this girl, life with parents (this is

the

> > chart of a female).

> > 2. how many sisters, brothers.

> > 3. About her marriage, married life, husband, children.

> > 4. Profession.

> > 5. Appearence.

> > 6. Finance.

> >

> > Hope you will consider my request.

> >

> > Srinadhji, I hope you dont interfere and say " this is a diversion

> > from the group aim " . This is my personal request to Durgaji.

Others

> > if interested can give their opinions too.

> >

> > Regards,

> > astro.

> >

>

dear astro ji ,

The problem lies into the awareness of the persons .

Why cant u wait for further blind chart analysis and see her/his calibre in predicting .

otherwise any forced predictions are not justifiable .

U shud refer classicals like varahahora,prashna tantra ,prashna maarga etc to know duties and responsibilities of queriest and astrologers .

Here after introduction of grps many thinks that the cover of can be used for treatening or abusing or insulting astrologers and u cannot find this kind of beahavior in any other forums than astro .By gods grace we indian has double standard spirituality and respect for our sastras .

Any way all this i write not to blaim u but to others also who read this mail .

in simple words ,even if a king of the country has no right to ask an astrologer any queries without humility .it was written in sastras and even they were following it .

Hope u will take write up in true spirit, if u r a true follower of indian system of astrology .

U see i also participated in predictions ,but she /he has given her expalanations and it was satisfactory .So i dont mind some one more able than me out smarting and i only has respect and i am the first one to congratulate .

in this astro field there is a self existing truth which i find in my long years .

so nothing to worry .Now let us stop this tread .As valuable grp space shud be used for better purposes.

regrds Vijaya Raghavan Guruvayur .

, "astro_2345" <astro_2345 wrote:>> Dear Vijayaraghavanji,> > I dont have any intentions to get a free reading. And I never blamed > Durgaji for keeping an id without a proper name. My doubt is crystal > clear. I cant explain better.> > If nobody can understand what I meant, I am sorry. Nobody needs to > read the chart. Because that is not my aim.> > Regards,> Astro> > , "lion_draco1983" > lion_draco1983@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear astro Ji ,> > > > You are also a id without any proper name .> > > > Pls dont squeese out predictions .Also there should be some simple > rules> > to be followed in blind chart reading or learning exercise ,what > ever u> > call it .> > > > sri sreenadh ji has mentioned some rules to be followed while doing> > blind charts and this is a forum with differrent individuals ,so > some> > stream lined policy should be there ,than every memeber is posting > some> > data and demanding a prediction.Now look at the last exercise ,see> > atleast some 20 persons participated in the exercise .So we could > know> > which are the systems realy working ,what should be seen while> > predicting like this .> > > > so pls keep that in mind ,though you hav all the right to be keep> > doubting .> > > > otherwise Your attempt to prove some thing will end up like a free> > reading request .> > > > regrds Vijaya raghavan guruvayur> > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "astro_2345"> > <astro_2345@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Durgaji,> > >> > > I am impressed by the accurate predictions made by you on the > quiz> > > chart. But I dont mind admitting the fact that I havent still > really> > > believed that somebody can make such accurate predictions.Nobody > else> > > but you can clarify my doubts. I know you dont have any need to> > > convince doubting Thomases like me. But still, I would like to > give> > > you a chart. Can you please comment on it? Please, I beg you. The> > > chart is not mine. More than testing you, this is a test on> > > astrology. If you can correctly predict about this person, it > will be> > > a great reassurance for people like me.> > >> > > You know there are hundreds of astrologers in India. Most of > them are> > > famous. In my observation, not because of their predicting > abilities.> > > But instead because they might have written some books on > astrology,> > > they might have conducted so much of research, they might have > made a> > > software and so on. How many astrologers are really well-known> > > because of their accurate predictions? And are there any > astrologers> > > who can consistently make accurate predictions? These are my > doubts> > > that always haunted me. Making a group, discussing astrology ,> > > researching on it -what is all these for? Theory is useless if > not> > > put into practice. So I find, you are one of the people who has > put> > > into practice your knwoledge correctly. But as I said, my mind > doesnt> > > believe. Sorry for saying this outright. But that is the truth. > I am> > > totally surprised at your accurate predictions.> > >> > > So here is a chart:> > >> > > March 29, 1978,> > > time: 5.37 pm (17:37:00)> > > place: trivandrum.> > >> > > I would like to know:> > > 1. About the childhood of this girl, life with parents (this is > the> > > chart of a female).> > > 2. how many sisters, brothers.> > > 3. About her marriage, married life, husband, children.> > > 4. Profession.> > > 5. Appearence.> > > 6. Finance.> > >> > > Hope you will consider my request.> > >> > > Srinadhji, I hope you dont interfere and say "this is a diversion> > > from the group aim". This is my personal request to Durgaji. > Others> > > if interested can give their opinions too.> > >> > > Regards,> > > astro.> > >> >>