IndiaDivine.org

To Neelamji From Durga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Neelamji,

Namastae.

The subperiod lord Saturn was in "vargottam" and has positional status in the eleventh house of recovery and is in the company of best benefic , Jupiter .There is Ekadasha Yoga(3/11) between MD Venus and subperiod lord Saturn.

Durga

, cyberart <cyberart_infos wrote:>> Durgaji > namaskar> I agree with you about the marak business being carried out by saturn. I had also analysed on similar lines. But how do you see the saving grace as native has literaly come out scratchless. He could've been badly hurt. Saturn is afflicting lagan, LL, moon, 8H, 8L etc. The heavlly afflicted 6/12 axis and PD of rahu affliting sun in 12H are pointers for disease/accident/ hospitalisation. Transit also was not favourable. > shall be grateful for your views.> neelam> > durga050 durga050 wrote: > > pnrazdanji,> Namastae > Please read my reply> Durga > , "pnrazdan" pnrazdan@ wrote:> >> > Dear Mr Sreeram and Sreenadh,> > Putting a gag order on people who try to ask questions is not being> > fair to members. Do we want a total allegiance to the view points of> > moderators or do we encourage civilised debate and questioning. We> > seem to have come to a crucial point in this debate where we have to> > choose between totalitarianism and democratic discussion.> > If some body is asking Durgaji to explain how she reached the right> > conclusion, do we have to call this pestering? For example I would> > like to know how she came to the conclusion of the accident in the> > quiz merely on the basis of the placement of Mars, the karaka for> > accidents (it is karaka for many things) in the rashi chart. How does> > she vouchsafe for the timing, when she doesnt refer to either the dasa> > or the transit. An explanation from her on this point would be greatly> > beneficial to all others particularly those who are learning> > astrology.> I think I have mentioned clearly the MD and sub period was of Venus--Saturn.> Had you been familar with the classics, you would never had asked for detailed explanation > "Marakay Saha Sambandhal> Nihanda Papakrichaani> Athikramaytharaan sarvaan> Bhavatheyava na samshaya " > (Pls don't find fault for quoting the sloka .There may be errors when written in English )> Meaning (not literal)---malefics (owning 3,6,8 & 11) Saturn outsmart all other planets, to become marak , no doubt of it.> For Pisces Lagaan , Saturn thus becomes a functional malefic , and qualifies itself to cause a calamity during its MD or sub period provided the planetary pic at birth, so warrants . Saturn is also the lord of 12th of hospitalisation . Saturn is aspected by Mars, the karak of accident/danger etc.> The MD was of venus , the lord of 8th of accidents, placed in Lagaan (body) > The 8th(accident) of MD venus & 12th (hospitalisation/bed ridden) of the sub period lord saturn ,along with martian influence (danger) is capable of bringing an accident .Hence it was concluded to be an accident .> > Why is this being discouraged and a hush hush attitude> > adopted by repeating advice to change the topic. This mystery only> > increases the doubt expressed by Astro> There is only one mystery , I find unable to understand . Why you people are selectively targeting me ? Is it becoz of my participation in a quiz of your list that made me your target.? > I tell you , the whole thing is giving me some sort of bad taste in my mouth .> > .And Durgaji for no reason is> > becoming an unnecessary scapegoat.> > I had referred to my chart only because there has been no convincing> > explanation so far on the problem that occurred on 1st Sept. My> > purpose in doing so is to get something knowledgeble from Durga for> > benefit of others and not my own benefit. I have no interest in my> > chart after the event has passed off. > > Regards,> > P.N.Razdan> > > > > > , "astro_2345"> > astro_2345@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sreeramji,> > > > > > "Example : We have Mr. Astro who postrates to the skill of Durga, > > > then> > > raises back to challenge with a query in his next postings......!!> > > What a paradim shift !!"> > > > > > No 'paradigm' shift if you have properly understood what I meant. I > > > recap what Pradeepji said, if Durgaji had made her readings > > > upholding the truth, I too whole heartedly appreciate her. But > > > otherwise, time will prove the truth.> > > > > > Regards,> > > Astro> > > > > > > > > > > > , "Sre_eram" > > > <sreeram64@> wrote:> > > >> > > > > > > > Now the Quiz is over and we are required to march on than look > > > back and> > > > get into a windows software type "Hang". While we decide to march > > > on, > > > > would request Mr. Razdan, Mr. Astro 2345 to stop challenging the > > > quiz> > > > responders and the toper with personal riders, which do not serve > > > any> > > > person. Kindly try to hold back your own emotions to that effect > > > in > > > > respect.> > > > > > > > Mr. Kuchibhotla Subrahmanyam, you should be knowing that people > > > who> > > > predictl by hearing the voice or...etc.... such sciences are > > > beyond> > > > astrology and hence, we may stop here itself for in this group we > > > are> > > > talking of ancient but true hindu astrology, and not about > > > siddhis. I> > > > know how such things are foretold....and the associated siddhis, > > > which> > > > are a result of certain spiritual practise. However, if used > > > beyond> > > > their limits, the soul practising it, fall from the grace to a > > > level> > > > difficult to imagine.......even by imagination.> > > > > > > > There is a person in Mumbai i.e. Maharshi Karve a simple person, > > > who> > > > practises this with great humbleness and maintains the true > > > tradition. > > > > I know how to reach him through my good friends, however, I know > > > for> > > > sure, when revealed in public without exercising some levels of> > > > discretion would surely see a sea of people rushing to this > > > gentlemen> > > > .....> > > > > > > > Kindly post only those details of the person {genuine holy people} > > > where> > > > the details are known beyond any doubt, we may not be taking it as > > > a> > > > Quiz or Blind Chart each time, but for some other astro_purpose to> > > > explore the reasons of such siddhis or small divinity in a person> > > > > > > > I am little sceptical, while I encourage you to share the birth > > > data,> > > > for I know for sure, there will be many waiting to post some birth > > > data> > > > claiming some uniqueness in it.....> > > > > > > > Example : We have Mr. Astro who postrates to the skill of Durga, > > > then> > > > raises back to challenge with a query in his next > > > postings......!! > > > > What a paradim shift !!> > > > > > > > with regards,> > > > > > > > sreeram srinivas> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , kuchibhotla> > > > subrahmanyam k_subrahmanyam60100@> wrote:> > > > > > > > dear Sreenadhji,> > > > i am following all the postings regarding astrology. the > > > blind chart> > > > reading -Quiz gave much response and revealed that some > > > persons are> > > > there to give correct predictions.i have seen some who by seeing > > > the> > > > face or listening the voice or by knowing the revealed name> > > > from a person by phone could tell all about the future without > > > even> > > > going for horoscopes.one such person is in the place where i> > > > live.shall i post his birth> > > > details as blind chart reading?ofcourse ,it is only for better> > > > understanding of the horoscpe reading.> > > > regards,> > > > subrahmanyam> > > >> > >> >> > > > > > > Cyberart Informations Pvt. Ltd. > > Greater Noida Unit: > D-72 Site IV UPSIDC Industrial Area, Greater Noida - 201308.> > Delhi Unit: > 1517, Hemkunt Chambers,89 Nehru Place, New Delhi 110 019> > Tel.: 9311072053, 9311046517> Telefax: 91-120-4231676> > E-mail: cyberart_infos > cyberart > > Website: www.cyberart.co.in> > > > Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Mail. See how.>

Durgaji Namaste,Good to have back with us and thanks for replying. I guess you are right and the results also verify the same. Though I have seen cases, when LL, lagan, 8h/8l etc. become afflicted, results are inauspicious. Here from moon also this saturn, though vargottam is 7/8 lord and is with a weak & debilitated 6L jup in 7H. Mars is also an important character in the scene. Above all the vargottam, exalted 3/8L in lagan!!. Transit was also pretty bad. All this made me think that the native would be have extreme danger to life. regardsneelam On 29/11/2007, durga050 <durga050 wrote:

Neelamji,

Namastae.,

The subperiod lord Saturn was in " vargottam " and has positional status in the eleventh house of recovery and is in the company of best benefic , Jupiter .There is Ekadasha Yoga(3/11) between MD Venus and subperiod lord Saturn.

Durga

, cyberart <cyberart_infos wrote:

>> Durgaji > namaskar> I agree with you about the marak business being carried out by saturn. I had also analysed on similar lines. But how do you see the saving grace as native has literaly come out scratchless. He could've been badly hurt. Saturn is afflicting lagan, LL, moon, 8H, 8L etc. The heavlly afflicted 6/12 axis and PD of rahu affliting sun in 12H are pointers for disease/accident/ hospitalisation. Transit also was not favourable. > shall be grateful for your views.> neelam> > durga050 durga050 wrote: > > pnrazdanji,> Namastae > Please read my reply> Durga >

, " pnrazdan " pnrazdan@ wrote:> >> > Dear Mr Sreeram and Sreenadh,> > Putting a gag order on people who try to ask questions is not being

> > fair to members. Do we want a total allegiance to the view points of> > moderators or do we encourage civilised debate and questioning. We> > seem to have come to a crucial point in this debate where we have to

> > choose between totalitarianism and democratic discussion.> > If some body is asking Durgaji to explain how she reached the right> > conclusion, do we have to call this pestering? For example I would

> > like to know how she came to the conclusion of the accident in the> > quiz merely on the basis of the placement of Mars, the karaka for> > accidents (it is karaka for many things) in the rashi chart. How does

> > she vouchsafe for the timing, when she doesnt refer to either the dasa> > or the transit. An explanation from her on this point would be greatly> > beneficial to all others particularly those who are learning

> > astrology.> I think I have mentioned clearly the MD and sub period was of Venus--Saturn.> Had you been familar with the classics, you would never had asked for detailed explanation > " Marakay Saha Sambandhal

> Nihanda Papakrichaani> Athikramaytharaan sarvaan> Bhavatheyava na samshaya " > (Pls don't find fault for quoting the sloka .There may be errors when written in English )> Meaning (not literal)---malefics (owning 3,6,8 & 11) Saturn outsmart all other planets, to become marak , no doubt of it.

> For Pisces Lagaan , Saturn thus becomes a functional malefic , and qualifies itself to cause a calamity during its MD or sub period provided the planetary pic at birth, so warrants . Saturn is also the lord of 12th of hospitalisation . Saturn is aspected by Mars, the karak of accident/danger etc.

> The MD was of venus , the lord of 8th of accidents, placed in Lagaan (body) > The 8th(accident) of MD venus & 12th (hospitalisation/bed ridden) of the sub period lord saturn ,along with martian influence (danger) is capable of bringing an accident .Hence it was concluded to be an accident .

> > Why is this being discouraged and a hush hush attitude> > adopted by repeating advice to change the topic. This mystery only> > increases the doubt expressed by Astro> There is only one mystery , I find unable to understand . Why you people are selectively targeting me ? Is it becoz of my participation in a quiz of your list that made me your target.? > I tell you , the whole thing is giving me some sort of bad taste in my mouth .> > .And Durgaji for no reason is> > becoming an unnecessary scapegoat.> > I had referred to my chart only because there has been no convincing

> > explanation so far on the problem that occurred on 1st Sept. My> > purpose in doing so is to get something knowledgeble from Durga for> > benefit of others and not my own benefit. I have no interest in my

> > chart after the event has passed off. > > Regards,> > P.N.Razdan> > > > > >

, " astro_2345 " > > astro_2345@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sreeramji,> > > > > > " Example : We have Mr. Astro who postrates to the skill of Durga, > > > then> > > raises back to challenge with a query in his next postings......!!> > > What a paradim shift !! " > > > > > > No 'paradigm' shift if you have properly understood what I meant. I > > > recap what Pradeepji said, if Durgaji had made her readings > > > upholding the truth, I too whole heartedly appreciate her. But > > > otherwise, time will prove the truth.

> > > > > > Regards,> > > Astro> > > > > > > > > > > >

, " Sre_eram " > > > <sreeram64@> wrote:> > > >> > > > > > > > Now the Quiz is over and we are required to march on than look > > > back and> > > > get into a windows software type " Hang " . While we decide to march > > > on, > > > > would request Mr. Razdan, Mr. Astro 2345 to stop challenging the > > > quiz> > > > responders and the toper with personal riders, which do not serve > > > any> > > > person. Kindly try to hold back your own emotions to that effect > > > in > > > > respect.> > > > > > > > Mr. Kuchibhotla Subrahmanyam, you should be knowing that people > > > who> > > > predictl by hearing the voice or...etc.... such sciences are > > > beyond> > > > astrology and hence, we may stop here itself for in this group we > > > are> > > > talking of ancient but true hindu astrology, and not about

> > > siddhis. I> > > > know how such things are foretold....and the associated siddhis, > > > which> > > > are a result of certain spiritual practise. However, if used > > > beyond> > > > their limits, the soul practising it, fall from the grace to a > > > level> > > > difficult to imagine.......even by imagination.> > > > > > > > There is a person in Mumbai i.e. Maharshi Karve a simple person, > > > who> > > > practises this with great humbleness and maintains the true > > > tradition. > > > > I know how to reach him through my good friends, however, I know > > > for> > > > sure, when revealed in public without exercising some levels of> > > > discretion would surely see a sea of people rushing to this > > > gentlemen> > > > .....> > > > > > > > Kindly post only those details of the person {genuine holy people} > > > where> > > > the details are known beyond any doubt, we may not be taking it as > > > a> > > > Quiz or Blind Chart each time, but for some other astro_purpose to> > > > explore the reasons of such siddhis or small divinity in a person> > > > > > > > I am little sceptical, while I encourage you to share the birth > > > data,> > > > for I know for sure, there will be many waiting to post some birth > > > data

> > > > claiming some uniqueness in it.....> > > > > > > > Example : We have Mr. Astro who postrates to the skill of Durga, > > > then> > > > raises back to challenge with a query in his next > > > postings......!! > > > > What a paradim shift !!> > > > > > > > with regards,> > > > > > > > sreeram srinivas> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

, kuchibhotla> > > > subrahmanyam k_subrahmanyam60100@> wrote:> > > > > > > > dear Sreenadhji,> > > > i am following all the postings regarding astrology. the > > > blind chart> > > > reading -Quiz gave much response and revealed that some > > > persons are> > > > there to give correct predictions.i have seen some who by seeing > > > the> > > > face or listening the voice or by knowing the revealed name> > > > from a person by phone could tell all about the future without > > > even> > > > going for horoscopes.one such person is in the place where i> > > > live.shall i post his birth> > > > details as blind chart reading?ofcourse ,it is only for better> > > > understanding of the horoscpe reading.

> > > > regards,> > > > subrahmanyam> > > >> > >> >> > > > > > > Cyberart Informations Pvt. Ltd.

> > Greater Noida Unit: > D-72 Site IV UPSIDC Industrial Area, Greater Noida - 201308.> > Delhi Unit: > 1517, Hemkunt Chambers,89 Nehru Place, New Delhi 110 019> > Tel.: 9311072053, 9311046517

> Telefax: 91-120-4231676> > E-mail: cyberart_infos > cyberart > > Website:

www.cyberart.co.in> > > > Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Mail. See how.>

I did notice the vargottam status of Saturn, but failed to note the

ekadasa yoga and its 11H connection. Yes, now get the point, the

point put forth by Durga is a valid one, and the deciding point in the

native to survive miraculously in the reported accident. The response

was good - less words but gave much more....to understand.

I feel Mr. astro2345 lacked the mindset in his asking Durga.....the

right way { humility & sincerity in requesting}....the same question

{purely centred on astro_analytical points} now asked by Neelam, is

responded.....it is how we communicate in the email makes the difference

Thanks for staying back and posting

with regards,

sreeram srinivas

, " neelam gupta "

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

Durgaji Namaste,

Good to have back with us and thanks for replying. I guess you are

right and

the results also verify the same. Though I have seen cases, when LL,

lagan,

8h/8l etc. become afflicted, results are inauspicious. Here from moon

also

this saturn, though vargottam is 7/8 lord and is with a weak &

debilitated

6L jup in 7H. Mars is also an important character in the scene. Above

all

the vargottam, exalted 3/8L in lagan!!. Transit was also pretty bad.

All

this made me think that the native would be have extreme danger to

life.

regards

neelam

On 29/11/2007, durga050 durga050 wrote:

Neelamji,

Namastae.,

The subperiod lord Saturn was in " vargottam " and has positional status

in

the eleventh house of recovery and is in the company of best benefic ,

Jupiter .There is Ekadasha Yoga(3/11) between MD Venus and subperiod

lord

Saturn.

Durga

> , cyberart

> > cyberart_infos@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Durgaji

> > > namaskar

> > > I agree with you about the marak business being carried out by

saturn. I

> > had also analysed on similar lines. But how do you see the saving

grace as

> > native has literaly come out scratchless. He could've been badly

hurt.

> > Saturn is afflicting lagan, LL, moon, 8H, 8L etc. The heavlly

afflicted 6/12

> > axis and PD of rahu affliting sun in 12H are pointers for

disease/accident/

> > hospitalisation. Transit also was not favourable.

> > > shall be grateful for your views.

> > > neelam

> > >

> > > durga050 durga050@ wrote:

> > >

> > > pnrazdanji,

> > > Namastae

> > > Please read my reply

> > > Durga

> > > , " pnrazdan "

pnrazdan@

> > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Mr Sreeram and Sreenadh,

> > > > Putting a gag order on people who try to ask questions is not

being

> > > > fair to members. Do we want a total allegiance to the view

points of

> > > > moderators or do we encourage civilised debate and questioning.

We

> > > > seem to have come to a crucial point in this debate where we

have to

> > > > choose between totalitarianism and democratic discussion.

> > > > If some body is asking Durgaji to explain how she reached the

right

> > > > conclusion, do we have to call this pestering? For example I

would

> > > > like to know how she came to the conclusion of the accident in

the

> > > > quiz merely on the basis of the placement of Mars, the karaka

for

> > > > accidents (it is karaka for many things) in the rashi chart. How

does

> > > > she vouchsafe for the timing, when she doesnt refer to either

the dasa

> > > > or the transit. An explanation from her on this point would be

greatly

> > > > beneficial to all others particularly those who are learning

> > > > astrology.

> > > I think I have mentioned clearly the MD and sub period was of

> > Venus--Saturn.

> > > Had you been familar with the classics, you would never had asked

for

> > detailed explanation

> > > " Marakay Saha Sambandhal

> > > Nihanda Papakrichaani

> > > Athikramaytharaan sarvaan

> > > Bhavatheyava na samshaya "

> > > (Pls don't find fault for quoting the sloka .There may be errors

when

> > written in English )

> > > Meaning (not literal)---malefics (owning 3,6,8 & 11) Saturn

outsmart all

> > other planets, to become marak , no doubt of it.

> > > For Pisces Lagaan , Saturn thus becomes a functional malefic , and

> > qualifies itself to cause a calamity during its MD or sub period

provided

> > the planetary pic at birth, so warrants . Saturn is also the lord of

12th of

> > hospitalisation . Saturn is aspected by Mars, the karak of

accident/danger

> > etc.

> > > The MD was of venus , the lord of 8th of accidents, placed in

Lagaan

> > (body)

> > > The 8th(accident) of MD venus & 12th (hospitalisation/bed ridden)

of the

> > sub period lord saturn ,along with martian influence (danger) is

capable of

> > bringing an accident .Hence it was concluded to be an accident .

> > >

> > > Why is this being discouraged and a hush hush attitude

> > > > adopted by repeating advice to change the topic. This mystery

only

> > > > increases the doubt expressed by Astro

> > > There is only one mystery , I find unable to understand . Why you

people

> > are selectively targeting me ? Is it becoz of my participation in a

quiz of

> > your list that made me your target.?

> > > I tell you , the whole thing is giving me some sort of bad taste

in my

> > mouth .

> > >

> > > .And Durgaji for no reason is

> > > > becoming an unnecessary scapegoat.

> > > > I had referred to my chart only because there has been no

convincing

> > > > explanation so far on the problem that occurred on 1st Sept. My

> > > > purpose in doing so is to get something knowledgeble from Durga

for

> > > > benefit of others and not my own benefit. I have no interest in

my

> > > > chart after the event has passed off.

> > > > Regards,

> > > > P.N.Razdan

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " astro_2345 "

> > > > astro_2345@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sreeramji,

> > > > >

> > > > > " Example : We have Mr. Astro who postrates to the skill of

Durga,

> > > > > then

> > > > > raises back to challenge with a query in his next

postings......!!

> > > > > What a paradim shift !! "

> > > > >

> > > > > No 'paradigm' shift if you have properly understood what I

meant. I

> > > > > recap what Pradeepji said, if Durgaji had made her readings

> > > > > upholding the truth, I too whole heartedly appreciate her. But

> > > > > otherwise, time will prove the truth.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Astro

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > , " Sre_eram "

> > > > > <sreeram64@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Now the Quiz is over and we are required to march on than

look

> > > > > back and

> > > > > > get into a windows software type " Hang " . While we decide to

march

> > > > > on,

> > > > > > would request Mr. Razdan, Mr. Astro 2345 to stop challenging

the

> > > > > quiz

> > > > > > responders and the toper with personal riders, which do not

serve

> > > > > any

> > > > > > person. Kindly try to hold back your own emotions to that

effect

> > > > > in

> > > > > > respect.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Mr. Kuchibhotla Subrahmanyam, you should be knowing that

people

> > > > > who

> > > > > > predictl by hearing the voice or...etc.... such sciences are

> > > > > beyond

> > > > > > astrology and hence, we may stop here itself for in this

group we

> > > > > are

> > > > > > talking of ancient but true hindu astrology, and not about

> > > > > siddhis. I

> > > > > > know how such things are foretold....and the associated

siddhis,

> > > > > which

> > > > > > are a result of certain spiritual practise. However, if used

> > > > > beyond

> > > > > > their limits, the soul practising it, fall from the grace to

a

> > > > > level

> > > > > > difficult to imagine.......even by imagination.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > There is a person in Mumbai i.e. Maharshi Karve a simple

person,

> > > > > who

> > > > > > practises this with great humbleness and maintains the true

> > > > > tradition.

> > > > > > I know how to reach him through my good friends, however, I

know

> > > > > for

> > > > > > sure, when revealed in public without exercising some levels

of

> > > > > > discretion would surely see a sea of people rushing to this

> > > > > gentlemen

> > > > > > .....

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Kindly post only those details of the person {genuine holy

people}

> >

> > > > > where

> > > > > > the details are known beyond any doubt, we may not be taking

it as

> >

> > > > > a

> > > > > > Quiz or Blind Chart each time, but for some other

astro_purpose to

> > > > > > explore the reasons of such siddhis or small divinity in a

person

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I am little sceptical, while I encourage you to share the

birth

> > > > > data,

> > > > > > for I know for sure, there will be many waiting to post some

birth

> >

> > > > > data

> > > > > > claiming some uniqueness in it.....

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Example : We have Mr. Astro who postrates to the skill of

Durga,

> > > > > then

> > > > > > raises back to challenge with a query in his next

> > > > > postings......!!

> > > > > > What a paradim shift !!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > with regards,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > sreeram srinivas

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > , kuchibhotla

> > > > > > subrahmanyam k_subrahmanyam60100@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > dear Sreenadhji,

> > > > > > i am following all the postings regarding astrology. the

> > > > > blind chart

> > > > > > reading -Quiz gave much response and revealed that some

> > > > > persons are

> > > > > > there to give correct predictions.i have seen some who by

seeing

> > > > > the

> > > > > > face or listening the voice or by knowing the revealed name

> > > > > > from a person by phone could tell all about the future

without

> > > > > even

> > > > > > going for horoscopes.one such person is in the place where i

> > > > > > live.shall i post his birth

> > > > > > details as blind chart reading?ofcourse ,it is only for

better

> > > > > > understanding of the horoscpe reading.

> > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > subrahmanyam

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Cyberart Informations Pvt. Ltd.

> > >

> > > Greater Noida Unit:

> > > D-72 Site IV UPSIDC Industrial Area, Greater Noida - 201308.

> > >

> > > Delhi Unit:

> > > 1517, Hemkunt Chambers,89 Nehru Place, New Delhi 110 019

> > >

> > > Tel.: 9311072053, 9311046517

> > > Telefax: 91-120-4231676

> > >

> > > E-mail: cyberart_infos@

> > > cyberart@

> > >

> > > Website: www.cyberart.co.in

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Mail.

See

> > how.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Dear Durga ji, We are so glad to see you back with us. We were all in one behind our moderators as our one voice when so much jealous and hatred were poured on you. Thanks a lot to bear those for us. This is your home and we request you please ignore the pestors. It always happens in a common forum. The whole group was/is behind you on that issue and please take a note of this. Vinay durga050 <durga050 wrote: Neelamji, Namastae. The subperiod lord Saturn was in "vargottam" and has positional status in the eleventh house of recovery and is in the company of best benefic , Jupiter .There is Ekadasha Yoga(3/11) between MD Venus and subperiod lord Saturn. Durga , cyberart <cyberart_infos wrote:>> Durgaji > namaskar> I agree with you about the marak business being carried out by saturn. I had also analysed on similar lines. But how do you see the saving grace as native has literaly come out scratchless. He could've been badly hurt. Saturn is afflicting lagan, LL, moon, 8H, 8L etc. The heavlly afflicted

6/12 axis and PD of rahu affliting sun in 12H are pointers for disease/accident/ hospitalisation. Transit also was not favourable. > shall be grateful for your views.> neelam> > durga050 durga050 wrote: > > pnrazdanji,> Namastae > Please read my reply> Durga > , "pnrazdan" pnrazdan@ wrote:> >> > Dear Mr Sreeram and Sreenadh,> > Putting a gag order on people who try to ask questions is not being> > fair to members. Do we want a total allegiance to the view points of> > moderators or do we encourage civilised debate and questioning. We> > seem to have come to a crucial point in this debate where we have to> > choose between totalitarianism and democratic discussion.> > If some body is asking Durgaji to explain how she reached the right> > conclusion, do

we have to call this pestering? For example I would> > like to know how she came to the conclusion of the accident in the> > quiz merely on the basis of the placement of Mars, the karaka for> > accidents (it is karaka for many things) in the rashi chart. How does> > she vouchsafe for the timing, when she doesnt refer to either the dasa> > or the transit. An explanation from her on this point would be greatly> > beneficial to all others particularly those who are learning> > astrology.> I think I have mentioned clearly the MD and sub period was of Venus--Saturn.> Had you been familar with the classics, you would never had asked for detailed explanation > "Marakay Saha Sambandhal> Nihanda Papakrichaani> Athikramaytharaan sarvaan> Bhavatheyava na samshaya " > (Pls don't find fault for quoting the sloka .There may be errors when written in English )>

Meaning (not literal)---malefics (owning 3,6,8 & 11) Saturn outsmart all other planets, to become marak , no doubt of it.> For Pisces Lagaan , Saturn thus becomes a functional malefic , and qualifies itself to cause a calamity during its MD or sub period provided the planetary pic at birth, so warrants . Saturn is also the lord of 12th of hospitalisation . Saturn is aspected by Mars, the karak of accident/danger etc.> The MD was of venus , the lord of 8th of accidents, placed in Lagaan (body) > The 8th(accident) of MD venus & 12th (hospitalisation/bed ridden) of the sub period lord saturn ,along with martian influence (danger) is capable of bringing an accident .Hence it was concluded to be an accident .> > Why is this being discouraged and a hush hush attitude> > adopted by repeating advice to change the topic. This mystery only> > increases the doubt expressed by Astro> There is only one mystery ,

I find unable to understand . Why you people are selectively targeting me ? Is it becoz of my participation in a quiz of your list that made me your target.? > I tell you , the whole thing is giving me some sort of bad taste in my mouth .> > .And Durgaji for no reason is> > becoming an unnecessary scapegoat.> > I had referred to my chart only because there has been no convincing> > explanation so far on the problem that occurred on 1st Sept. My> > purpose in doing so is to get something knowledgeble from Durga for> > benefit of others and not my own benefit. I have no interest in my> > chart after the event has passed off. > > Regards,> > P.N.Razdan> > > > > > , "astro_2345"> > astro_2345@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sreeramji,> > > >

> > "Example : We have Mr. Astro who postrates to the skill of Durga, > > > then> > > raises back to challenge with a query in his next postings......!!> > > What a paradim shift !!"> > > > > > No 'paradigm' shift if you have properly understood what I meant. I > > > recap what Pradeepji said, if Durgaji had made her readings > > > upholding the truth, I too whole heartedly appreciate her. But > > > otherwise, time will prove the truth.> > > > > > Regards,> > > Astro> > > > > > > > > > > > , "Sre_eram" > > > <sreeram64@> wrote:> > > >> > > > > > > > Now the Quiz is over and we are required to march on than look > > > back

and> > > > get into a windows software type "Hang". While we decide to march > > > on, > > > > would request Mr. Razdan, Mr. Astro 2345 to stop challenging the > > > quiz> > > > responders and the toper with personal riders, which do not serve > > > any> > > > person. Kindly try to hold back your own emotions to that effect > > > in > > > > respect.> > > > > > > > Mr. Kuchibhotla Subrahmanyam, you should be knowing that people > > > who> > > > predictl by hearing the voice or...etc.... such sciences are > > > beyond> > > > astrology and hence, we may stop here itself for in this group we > > > are> > > > talking of ancient but true hindu astrology, and not about > > > siddhis. I> > > > know how

such things are foretold....and the associated siddhis, > > > which> > > > are a result of certain spiritual practise. However, if used > > > beyond> > > > their limits, the soul practising it, fall from the grace to a > > > level> > > > difficult to imagine.......even by imagination.> > > > > > > > There is a person in Mumbai i.e. Maharshi Karve a simple person, > > > who> > > > practises this with great humbleness and maintains the true > > > tradition. > > > > I know how to reach him through my good friends, however, I know > > > for> > > > sure, when revealed in public without exercising some levels of> > > > discretion would surely see a sea of people rushing to this > > > gentlemen> > > > .....> >

> > > > > > Kindly post only those details of the person {genuine holy people} > > > where> > > > the details are known beyond any doubt, we may not be taking it as > > > a> > > > Quiz or Blind Chart each time, but for some other astro_purpose to> > > > explore the reasons of such siddhis or small divinity in a person> > > > > > > > I am little sceptical, while I encourage you to share the birth > > > data,> > > > for I know for sure, there will be many waiting to post some birth > > > data> > > > claiming some uniqueness in it.....> > > > > > > > Example : We have Mr. Astro who postrates to the skill of Durga, > > > then> > > > raises back to challenge with a query in his next > > > postings......!! >

> > > What a paradim shift !!> > > > > > > > with regards,> > > > > > > > sreeram srinivas> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , kuchibhotla> > > > subrahmanyam k_subrahmanyam60100@> wrote:> > > > > > > > dear Sreenadhji,> > > > i am following all the postings regarding astrology. the > > > blind chart> > > > reading -Quiz gave much response and revealed that some > > > persons are> > > > there to give correct predictions.i have seen some who by seeing > > > the> > > > face or listening the voice or by knowing the revealed name> > > > from a person by phone could tell all about the

future without > > > even> > > > going for horoscopes.one such person is in the place where i> > > > live.shall i post his birth> > > > details as blind chart reading?ofcourse ,it is only for better> > > > understanding of the horoscpe reading.> > > > regards,> > > > subrahmanyam> > > >> > >> >> > > > > > > Cyberart Informations Pvt. Ltd. > > Greater Noida Unit: > D-72 Site IV UPSIDC Industrial Area, Greater Noida - 201308.> > Delhi Unit: > 1517, Hemkunt Chambers,89 Nehru Place, New Delhi 110 019> > Tel.: 9311072053, 9311046517> Telefax: 91-120-4231676> > E-mail: cyberart_infos > cyberart > > Website: www.cyberart.co.in> > >

> Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Mail. See how.>

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.