IndiaDivine.org

God, the mystic!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Its historical debate who is God and why he is hidden and it seems nobody knows clearly where he is. I too have jumped into this ocean of search and found some interesting facts. Thought of presenting to the members and probably an interesting discussion can happen:-). I dont have any knowledge in sanskrit. And hence could not get the views from Vedas or Upanishads. I present this article based on the Tamil puranas and writings based. God, the sunya or black hole:----------There is a view that God is sunya or vaccum. It seems Bhuddha suggests this. And even Osho suggests this. The concept goes like this. Everything is created from pancha poothas (five elements). Earth, water, fire, air, akash. What after akash then? By the way, what is akash?? We all know our physical body represents earth, blood water, body heat- fire, air - breath, and what is akahs represents?? If you see the

density of these elements, it tend to decrease from earth to akash. From visible to invisible due to atomic and molecule structure. So the akash is very less density compared to other elements. It is undectable to the scientific instruments and hence the scientists dont accept the existence of akash particles or in scientific term 'ether'. But to prove the light theories, the science heavily dependant on hygen's theory which considers this ether medium existence. What does akash represent in our body? It seems the soul is made up of akash particles. Thats why it is also invisible. After akash, it is vacuum. So the end is vaccum. Just see in reverse. Vaccum is first. From this, akash is created, when the akash particles grouped very intense, air, fire, water and earth are created. Essentially all are composed of protons, electrons and neutrons where these are composed of akash particles. Lets take Eienstein. He tried to unify the science. But he could

come up with SPace (vaccum or sunya) and Time.He could not unify both. He told that all the matter in this universe can be measured using these two parameters. But how to unify these two? It seems before the big bang explosion, everywhere only vaccum or black hole was there. It did not have any motion and hence there was no time. When it started contract and expanding, the time started. So essentially the time is a unit of space. And hence space is the primardial force. One theory goes like this with some scientific insights to back up this claim. Some of the ancient Siddhas quote to claim this proof: Thirumoolar: Kallinal seithey varum, Manninal seithey varum, Pasun saniyinal seithey varum... Vetta veliye thandri verathum deivam illaiye" Means the God comes from sand, stone, or from cow's wastage, but except the sunya or vaccum (vetta veli), there is no other

God. Siddha Kudambai siddhar says: "Vetta veli thannai mei endru irupporku pattayam ethukkadi kudambai". Means whoever considers sunya is the God, there is no proof needed. Thiru valluvar who has written Thirukural says: "Vaan uraiyum deivathul vaikka padum". He mentions the God resides in the sky (vaan), essentially means the space or vaccum. And even many other siddhas like Pattinathar mentions about vetta veli or sunya as the God. Another theory, the God is light:-------------Contradictory to this 180 degree opposite, considering black hole or dark matter or sunya as the God, this theory considers the light as God. We normally say 'Let the divine light guide us' etc., Many regions claim the light as the God. There are numerous places in ancient tamil siddhas mention the light

as the God. Thirumoolar, one of the most important 64 siddha, in his writings, mentions "arutperum jothi" (The divine light). The great saint Vallalar, always says "Arut perum jothi". As per their view, the God is seen as the light. When the mind is dead, there are three light vision happens. God appears as The third light, which is in red color. All these siddhas are talking about the God using a mysteric code word called "Adi" or the God's foot. They say whoever submission themselves to God's foot, will overcome birth and death. But what does that God's foot mean? They mention this: Its God's secret and will not be told outside. Essentially they say 'Get it through Guru'. The great saint Vallalar mentions about Thiru kural's first chapter contains the lock to open the Secret of God. He also says get that key from Guru. When I read that first chapter, The valluvar says about submission to the God's "Adi" or foot in 7 out of 10 poems!! So he obviously refers

some code word here. Even Thirumoolar in his Thirumanthiram, always mentions about this "adi". This theory claim the God is seen as the red light. When we are able to attain the mindless state, they say there are three lights appear. The center light's color is red. It says this is the God siva. Valluvar says about this: "Pirappu ennum pethamai neenga sirappu ennumsemporul kanpathu arivu" Means: To overcome rebirth, we have to see this the red light (which is called sirappu, the other name of siva). Commonality between these two theories: ----------------------------1) Both these theories claim that when the mind dies or when the mind frequency reaches 0, then only the God appears. Normally mind operates in 14db and when we medidate, this frequency gets reduced. If we are able to reduce to zero, then

we reach the state of God or the sunya or seeing the divine light stage. 2) They both use 8-2 tatva I mentioned before in a mail, beautifully to strengthen their claim. But in a 180 different approach. Variability: -----------------But both theories take Kundalini as the prime way to reach God. But here too, there is a 180 degree difference! The sunya way claims the Kundalini or Mooladhar is in sexual glands. But the light theory claims kundalini is not in lower portion of the body, it is well above:-). They say about Moola dwar. They say "Hari dwar", "Dwaraga" all means the same. The symbol siva linga is created to give the key to attain God. IN both theories, here too, there are 180 degree opposite. Sunya or tantric way treats Siva linga to denote a different thing and the light approach treats it to mean a different thing. I will write more about this in my continuation. Regards,Dhanapal

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Another very important variability is: the end aim. The sunya theory says attain samadhi through death and be one with sunya. The light theory says if a person die then he has to take rebirth. Rebirth after death is inevitable. So attain the everlasting light body and hence defeat the death. (Ex: the Babaji, and the Vallalar). In many of the Siddha's poems they mention about this art called "Saka kalai" (The art of not dying). Will write about these in my continuation. I leave it to the members about the final conclusion but I feel these will provide some very interesting information and insights. Regards, Dhanapal Dhanpal <dhans_magnet wrote: Its historical debate who is God and why he is hidden and it seems nobody

knows clearly where he is. I too have jumped into this ocean of search and found some interesting facts. Thought of presenting to the members and probably an interesting discussion can happen:-). I dont have any knowledge in sanskrit. And hence could not get the views from Vedas or Upanishads. I present this article based on the Tamil puranas and writings based. God, the sunya or black hole:----------There is a view that God is sunya or vaccum. It seems Bhuddha suggests this. And even Osho suggests this. The concept goes like this. Everything is created from pancha poothas (five elements). Earth, water, fire, air, akash. What after akash then? By the way, what is akash?? We all know our physical body represents earth, blood water, body heat- fire, air - breath, and what is akahs represents?? If you see the density of these elements, it tend to decrease from earth to akash. From visible to

invisible due to atomic and molecule structure. So the akash is very less density compared to other elements. It is undectable to the scientific instruments and hence the scientists dont accept the existence of akash particles or in scientific term 'ether'. But to prove the light theories, the science heavily dependant on hygen's theory which considers this ether medium existence. What does akash represent in our body? It seems the soul is made up of akash particles. Thats why it is also invisible. After akash, it is vacuum. So the end is vaccum. Just see in reverse. Vaccum is first. From this, akash is created, when the akash particles grouped very intense, air, fire, water and earth are created. Essentially all are composed of protons, electrons and neutrons where these are composed of akash particles. Lets take Eienstein. He tried to unify the science. But he could come up with SPace (vaccum or sunya) and Time.He could not unify both. He told that all

the matter in this universe can be measured using these two parameters. But how to unify these two? It seems before the big bang explosion, everywhere only vaccum or black hole was there. It did not have any motion and hence there was no time. When it started contract and expanding, the time started. So essentially the time is a unit of space. And hence space is the primardial force. One theory goes like this with some scientific insights to back up this claim. Some of the ancient Siddhas quote to claim this proof: Thirumoolar: Kallinal seithey varum, Manninal seithey varum, Pasun saniyinal seithey varum... Vetta veliye thandri verathum deivam illaiye" Means the God comes from sand, stone, or from cow's wastage, but except the sunya or vaccum (vetta veli), there is no other God. Siddha Kudambai siddhar says: "Vetta veli

thannai mei endru irupporku pattayam ethukkadi kudambai". Means whoever considers sunya is the God, there is no proof needed. Thiru valluvar who has written Thirukural says: "Vaan uraiyum deivathul vaikka padum". He mentions the God resides in the sky (vaan), essentially means the space or vaccum. And even many other siddhas like Pattinathar mentions about vetta veli or sunya as the God. Another theory, the God is light:-------------Contradictory to this 180 degree opposite, considering black hole or dark matter or sunya as the God, this theory considers the light as God. We normally say 'Let the divine light guide us' etc., Many regions claim the light as the God. There are numerous places in ancient tamil siddhas mention the light as the God. Thirumoolar, one of the most important 64 siddha, in his writings, mentions

"arutperum jothi" (The divine light). The great saint Vallalar, always says "Arut perum jothi". As per their view, the God is seen as the light. When the mind is dead, there are three light vision happens. God appears as The third light, which is in red color. All these siddhas are talking about the God using a mysteric code word called "Adi" or the God's foot. They say whoever submission themselves to God's foot, will overcome birth and death. But what does that God's foot mean? They mention this: Its God's secret and will not be told outside. Essentially they say 'Get it through Guru'. The great saint Vallalar mentions about Thiru kural's first chapter contains the lock to open the Secret of God. He also says get that key from Guru. When I read that first chapter, The valluvar says about submission to the God's "Adi" or foot in 7 out of 10 poems!! So he obviously refers some code word here. Even Thirumoolar in his Thirumanthiram, always mentions about this

"adi". This theory claim the God is seen as the red light. When we are able to attain the mindless state, they say there are three lights appear. The center light's color is red. It says this is the God siva. Valluvar says about this: "Pirappu ennum pethamai neenga sirappu ennumsemporul kanpathu arivu" Means: To overcome rebirth, we have to see this the red light (which is called sirappu, the other name of siva). Commonality between these two theories: ----------------------------1) Both these theories claim that when the mind dies or when the mind frequency reaches 0, then only the God appears. Normally mind operates in 14db and when we medidate, this frequency gets reduced. If we are able to reduce to zero, then we reach the state of God or the sunya or seeing the divine light stage. 2) They both use 8-2 tatva I mentioned before in a mail, beautifully to strengthen their claim. But in a 180 different approach. Variability: -----------------But both theories take Kundalini as the prime way to reach God. But here too, there is a 180 degree difference! The sunya way claims the Kundalini or Mooladhar is in sexual glands. But the light theory claims kundalini is not in lower portion of the body, it is well above:-). They say about Moola dwar. They say "Hari dwar", "Dwaraga" all means the same. The symbol siva linga is created to give the key to attain God. IN both theories, here too, there are 180 degree opposite. Sunya or tantric way treats Siva linga to denote a different thing and the light approach treats it to mean a different thing. I will write more about this in my continuation. Regards,Dhanapal Never miss a

thing. Make your homepage.

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Dear Sir, Namaskaram. The information's regarding Saka Kalai , Samadhi Yoga given by Shri Dhanapa are very interesting . No doubt that I myself have a lot to discuss in this subject. But I wish to submit that this Forum /Group is purely to discuss Astrology and allied topics. The combination for the attainment of Samadhi Yoga, Spiritual Practise, Religious Upasanas, Which kind of Upasana will benifit in which combination of stars would have been more beneficial for learners like me. I also watch in the last more than two weeks the discussions are more on Buddhist anecdotes,personal angularities, and other irrelevant subjects. Excuse me if I am wrong. Time available for people like me who are Lin other walks of life is very short we are anxious to learn something useful with in that time shedule. With regards. Hari Venkataraman Dhanpal

<dhans_magnet wrote: Another very important variability is: the end aim. The sunya theory says attain samadhi through death and be one with sunya. The light theory says if a person die then he has to take rebirth. Rebirth after death is inevitable. So attain the everlasting light body and hence defeat the death. (Ex: the Babaji, and the Vallalar). In many of the Siddha's poems they mention about this art called "Saka kalai" (The art of not dying). Will write about these in my continuation. I leave it to the members about the

final conclusion but I feel these will provide some very interesting information and insights. Regards, Dhanapal Dhanpal <dhans_magnet > wrote: Its historical debate who is God and why he is hidden and it seems nobody knows clearly where he is. I too have jumped into this ocean of search and found some interesting facts. Thought of presenting to the members and probably an interesting discussion can happen:-). I dont have any knowledge in sanskrit. And hence could not get the views from Vedas or Upanishads. I present this article based on the Tamil puranas and writings based. God, the sunya or black hole:----------There is a view that God is sunya or vaccum. It seems

Bhuddha suggests this. And even Osho suggests this. The concept goes like this. Everything is created from pancha poothas (five elements). Earth, water, fire, air, akash. What after akash then? By the way, what is akash?? We all know our physical body represents earth, blood water, body heat- fire, air - breath, and what is akahs represents?? If you see the density of these elements, it tend to decrease from earth to akash. From visible to invisible due to atomic and molecule structure. So the akash is very less density compared to other elements. It is undectable to the scientific instruments and hence the scientists dont accept the existence of akash particles or in scientific term 'ether'. But to prove the light theories, the science heavily dependant on hygen's theory which considers this ether medium existence. What does akash represent in our body? It seems the soul is made up of akash particles. Thats why it is also invisible. After akash, it is

vacuum. So the end is vaccum. Just see in reverse. Vaccum is first. From this, akash is created, when the akash particles grouped very intense, air, fire, water and earth are created. Essentially all are composed of protons, electrons and neutrons where these are composed of akash particles. Lets take Eienstein. He tried to unify the science. But he could come up with SPace (vaccum or sunya) and Time.He could not unify both. He told that all the matter in this universe can be measured using these two parameters. But how to unify these two? It seems before the big bang explosion, everywhere only vaccum or black hole was there. It did not have any motion and hence there was no time. When it started contract and expanding, the time started. So essentially the time is a unit of space. And hence space is the primardial force. One theory goes like this with some scientific insights to back up this claim. Some of the ancient

Siddhas quote to claim this proof: Thirumoolar: Kallinal seithey varum, Manninal seithey varum, Pasun saniyinal seithey varum... Vetta veliye thandri verathum deivam illaiye" Means the God comes from sand, stone, or from cow's wastage, but except the sunya or vaccum (vetta veli), there is no other God. Siddha Kudambai siddhar says: "Vetta veli thannai mei endru irupporku pattayam ethukkadi kudambai". Means whoever considers sunya is the God, there is no proof needed. Thiru valluvar who has written Thirukural says: "Vaan uraiyum deivathul vaikka padum". He mentions the God resides in the sky (vaan), essentially means the space or vaccum. And even many other siddhas like Pattinathar mentions about vetta veli or sunya as the God. Another theory, the God is

light:-------------Contradictory to this 180 degree opposite, considering black hole or dark matter or sunya as the God, this theory considers the light as God. We normally say 'Let the divine light guide us' etc., Many regions claim the light as the God. There are numerous places in ancient tamil siddhas mention the light as the God. Thirumoolar, one of the most important 64 siddha, in his writings, mentions "arutperum jothi" (The divine light). The great saint Vallalar, always says "Arut perum jothi". As per their view, the God is seen as the light. When the mind is dead, there are three light vision happens. God appears as The third light, which is in red color. All these siddhas are talking about the God using a mysteric code word called "Adi" or the God's foot. They say whoever submission themselves to God's foot, will overcome birth and death. But what does that God's foot mean? They mention this: Its God's

secret and will not be told outside. Essentially they say 'Get it through Guru'. The great saint Vallalar mentions about Thiru kural's first chapter contains the lock to open the Secret of God. He also says get that key from Guru. When I read that first chapter, The valluvar says about submission to the God's "Adi" or foot in 7 out of 10 poems!! So he obviously refers some code word here. Even Thirumoolar in his Thirumanthiram, always mentions about this "adi". This theory claim the God is seen as the red light. When we are able to attain the mindless state, they say there are three lights appear. The center light's color is red. It says this is the God siva. Valluvar says about this: "Pirappu ennum pethamai neenga sirappu ennumsemporul kanpathu arivu" Means: To overcome rebirth, we have to see this the red light (which is called sirappu, the other name of siva). Commonality between these two theories: ----------------------------1) Both these theories claim that when the mind dies or when the mind frequency reaches 0, then only the God appears. Normally mind operates in 14db and when we medidate, this frequency gets reduced. If we are able to reduce to zero, then we reach the state of God or the sunya or seeing the divine light stage. 2) They both use 8-2 tatva I mentioned before in a mail, beautifully to strengthen their claim. But in a 180 different approach. Variability: -----------------But both theories take Kundalini as the prime way to reach God. But here too, there is a 180 degree difference! The sunya way claims the Kundalini or Mooladhar is in sexual glands. But the light theory claims kundalini is not in lower portion

of the body, it is well above:-). They say about Moola dwar. They say "Hari dwar", "Dwaraga" all means the same. The symbol siva linga is created to give the key to attain God. IN both theories, here too, there are 180 degree opposite. Sunya or tantric way treats Siva linga to denote a different thing and the light approach treats it to mean a different thing. I will write more about this in my continuation. Regards,Dhanapal Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Sent from - the World's favourite mail.

Dear Dhanapal ji,

But simply the problem is - One CANNOT find god though LOGIC.

Because if the search is within, god is BEYOND mind (thoughts &

logic), and only when we drop the search (using logic) we will find him!

It is a beautiful contradiction and therefore keep searching or stop

searching as you chose. :)

Note: All definitions are of mind in an effort to represent the

supreme in near truth words – and such words can NEVER be true! God IS

beyond words and defenitions. One cannot 'explain' with words even the

feeling(?) of meditation - then what about god?!! :))

Love,

Sreeandh

, Dhanpal

<dhans_magnet wrote:

>

>

> Its historical debate who is God and why he is hidden and it seems

nobody knows clearly where he is. I too have jumped into this ocean of

search and found some interesting facts. Thought of presenting to the

members and probably an interesting discussion can happen:-). I dont

have any knowledge in sanskrit. And hence could not get the views from

Vedas or Upanishads. I present this article based on the Tamil puranas

and writings based.

>

> God, the sunya or black hole:

> ----------

> There is a view that God is sunya or vaccum. It seems Bhuddha

suggests this. And even Osho suggests this. The concept goes like

this. Everything is created from pancha poothas (five elements).

Earth, water, fire, air, akash. What after akash then? By the way,

what is akash?? We all know our physical body represents earth, blood

water, body heat- fire, air - breath, and what is akahs represents??

If you see the density of these elements, it tend to decrease from

earth to akash. From visible to invisible due to atomic and molecule

structure. So the akash is very less density compared to other

elements. It is

> undectable to the scientific instruments and hence the scientists

dont accept the existence of akash particles or in scientific term

'ether'. But to prove the light theories, the science heavily

dependant on hygen's theory which considers this ether medium

existence. What does akash represent in our body? It seems the soul is

made up of akash particles. Thats why it is also invisible. After

akash, it is vacuum. So the end is vaccum. Just see in reverse. Vaccum

is first. From this, akash is created, when the akash particles

grouped very intense, air, fire, water and earth are created.

Essentially all are composed of protons, electrons and neutrons where

these are composed of akash particles. Lets take Eienstein. He tried

to unify the science. But he could come up with SPace (vaccum or

sunya) and Time.He could not unify both. He told that all the matter

in this universe can be measured using these two parameters. But how

to unify these two? It seems before the big bang

> explosion, everywhere only vaccum or black hole was there. It did

not have any motion and hence there was no time. When it started

contract and expanding, the time started. So

> essentially the time is a unit of space. And hence space is the

primardial force. One theory goes like this with some scientific

insights to back up this claim.

>

> Some of the ancient Siddhas quote to claim this proof:

> Thirumoolar:

> Kallinal seithey varum, Manninal seithey varum, Pasun saniyinal

seithey varum...

> Vetta veliye thandri verathum deivam illaiye "

>

> Means the God comes from sand, stone, or from cow's wastage, but

except the sunya or vaccum (vetta veli), there is no other God.

>

> Siddha Kudambai siddhar says:

> " Vetta veli thannai mei endru irupporku pattayam ethukkadi kudambai " .

> Means whoever considers sunya is the God, there is no proof needed.

>

> Thiru valluvar who has written Thirukural says:

> " Vaan uraiyum deivathul vaikka padum " .

>

> He mentions the God resides in the sky (vaan), essentially means

the space or vaccum.

> And even many other siddhas like Pattinathar mentions about vetta

veli or sunya as the God.

>

> Another theory, the God is light:

> -------------

> Contradictory to this 180 degree opposite, considering black hole or

dark matter or sunya as the God, this theory considers the light as

God. We normally say 'Let the divine light guide us' etc., Many

regions claim the light as the God. There are numerous places in

ancient tamil siddhas mention the light as the God. Thirumoolar, one

of the most important 64 siddha, in his writings, mentions " arutperum

jothi " (The divine light). The great saint Vallalar, always says " Arut

perum jothi " . As per their view, the God is seen as the light. When

the mind is dead, there are three light vision happens. God appears as

The third light, which is in red color. All these siddhas are talking

about the God using a mysteric code word called " Adi " or the God's

foot. They say whoever submission themselves to God's foot, will

overcome birth and death. But what does that God's foot mean? They

mention this: Its God's secret and will not be told outside.

Essentially they say 'Get it through Guru'.

> The great saint Vallalar mentions about Thiru kural's first chapter

contains the lock to open the

> Secret of God. He also says get that key from Guru. When I read

that first chapter, The valluvar says about submission to the God's

" Adi " or foot in 7 out of 10 poems!! So he obviously refers some code

word here. Even Thirumoolar in his Thirumanthiram, always mentions

about this " adi " .

>

> This theory claim the God is seen as the red light. When we are

able to attain the mindless state, they say there are three lights

appear. The center light's color is red. It says this is the God siva.

>

> Valluvar says about this:

> " Pirappu ennum pethamai neenga sirappu ennum

> semporul kanpathu arivu "

> Means: To overcome rebirth, we have to see this the red light

(which is called sirappu, the other name of siva).

>

> Commonality between these two theories:

> ----------------------------

> 1) Both these theories claim that when the mind dies or when the

mind frequency reaches 0, then only the God appears. Normally mind

operates in 14db and when we

> medidate, this frequency gets reduced. If we are able to reduce to

zero, then we reach the state of God or the sunya or seeing the divine

light stage.

>

> 2) They both use 8-2 tatva I mentioned before in a mail,

beautifully to strengthen their claim. But in a 180 different approach.

>

> Variability:

> -----------------

> But both theories take Kundalini as the prime way to reach God. But

here too, there is a 180 degree difference! The sunya way claims the

Kundalini or Mooladhar is in sexual glands. But the light theory

claims kundalini is not in lower portion of the body, it is well

above:-). They say about Moola dwar. They say " Hari dwar " , " Dwaraga "

all means the same. The symbol siva linga is created to give the key

to attain God. IN both theories, here too, there are 180 degree

opposite. Sunya or tantric way treats Siva linga to denote a different

thing and the light approach treats it to mean a different thing. I

will write more about this in my continuation.

>

> Regards,

> Dhanapal

>

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>