IndiaDivine.org

To Jagdishji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear jagdish ji ,

very good ,now can u expalin what was the knowledge u seek in this context and what is it differrentiate with informations .

as all new generation has lot of information and no knowledge ,r u accepting this fact?

if so then no body can help u ,i think

regrds Vijayaraghavan guruvayur .

, Prathamesn Chawan <upaoakcrest wrote:>> Beautiful...> > Books mentioned by you and purana/gita/shastra mentioned by Srinivas Ji are full of information...> > I am looking for "knowledge" not "information".> > > Thanks...your email was really beautiful. > > > > > Thanks> > Jagdish> > > > > > > > > > > jyothi_b_lakshmi jyothi_b_lakshmi wrote:> Jagdishji,> > " I think a lot on all these questions and try to justify or counter-> argue with myself on these question. But never got a satisfied > reason."> > 1. Never ask these questions to others,because nobody can answer > your questions. So instead of asking others, ask your self.> 2. If you feel like giving an outlet to your thoughts, write them in > a diary in a chronological basis, but again DONT ask anybody > regarding this.> 3. Spend some 20 minutes all alone enjoying the beauty of nature. > 4. Read books by Tagore, Kabir, Kahlil Gibran, Eckart Tolle and such > mystic authors. You will be amazed to find that you share the > thoughts they had. This will soothen your mind and will give you a > companionship in your journey to find the truth.> 5. Try to cut short your speech, the less you speak and interact > with others, the more quickly you will get answers to your > questions. (Truth is revealed in Silence)> 6. Meditate daily for a few minutes.> 7. Unlearn all your learning, in short, mentally format your brain:)> > You may be doing 1,2,3 and 4 already. But 5,6 and 7 are the most > important. Out of that 5 and 7 are crucial:) > > If you follow the above sincerly, and if your quest is genuine, you > will definitely get answers to all your questions (without anybody's > help). Once you get the answers you will feel, how silly, why did I > ask all these meaning less questions. But till then your questions > are meaningful.> > Flip side: Even if you dont do any of these purposely, if your > craving to know the truth is real, you will find it one day. > Otherwise forget about these and live happily accepting that life is > a paradox.> > Just shared my thoughts. May be wrong:) > > Regards,> Jyothi > > , Prathamesn Chawan > upaoakcrest@ wrote:> >> > Dear Srinivas Ji> > > > Greetings> > > > > > Lord Krishna had fatal attacks on his life. Krishna was a lord > itself. What karma he did in his last life (which is not there) so > that he got such a dangerous childhood ?> > > > What karma Jesus did ? He suffered a lot. > > > > Well, who made this karma or came up with this concept of > Karma ? What was his desire ? If its God, then what does he want > from human being ? > > > > Even if we believe that Karma theory ( supported by Gita) is > true then it means that we are slave of a rule. Who made us slave of > the rule ? > > > > There are many more question in my mind to ask you. Well, i am > asking because of my planetary positions (19:13, Ghaziabad - UP, 25-> August-1981).> > > > I think a lot on all these questions and try to justify or > counter-argue with myself on these question. But never got a > satisfied reason. > > > > Thanks> > > > Jagdish> > > > > > > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote: Dear Srinivas ji,> > ==>> > > karma burning ....> > <==> > I wonder - is it some thing like Firewood?! :=)> > Love and hugs,> > Sreenadh> > > > , "sreeram srinivas"> > <sreeram64@> wrote:> > >> > > > > > Dear Chawan saab,> > > > > > I respect your views and hence the pleasure of disagreeing with> > > you....!!....Going by your logics, one can put lot of excuses to > one's> > > Boss in office....!!! and stand a sure chance of losing the > job....!!!> > > > > > Well not everything is destiny.....for ordinary mortals - yes > who are> > > resigned to fate, for those with a thinking mind....it is not > so.....!!> > > > > > Everything is cause and reaction......and upholding of > dharma....!! In> > > mahabharat...Lord Krishna instructs Arjun... - you duty is to > shoot> > > arrows......to ensure that the arrows hit the enemy is my > job..... to> > > upload dharma in daily life is one's prerogative......the > examples you> > > have are in principle are bad {using a milder word !!}....to > stop the> > > karmic cycle....by perpetuating the reaction is where the real > karma or> > > dharma lies....> > > > > > Kindly read the hindu scriptures in english language shall > provide the> > > weblinks on it tomorrow...the karmic law cannot be overruled > even by> > > great saints....it has to be satisfied.....prayers & guru's help > in> > > overcoming it...or advanced yogis, transfer the karma on to > themselves> > > through yogic methods to protect their disciples......does Jesus > really> > > deserve the type of crucification death...??? for his simple> > > preachings....surely NOT> > > > > > Normally the karma burning is very slow for ordinary > people...but people> > > who are already on dharma....it burns must faster...hurdles are> > > more....you are repaying your debts of next life now > itself.....!! see> > > my karma accounting theories in the archives.....> > > > > > ....got to for dinner...getting late...will continue > tomorrow.....on> > > this....consider this as part-1> > > > > > with regards> > > > > > sreeram srinivas> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , Prathamesn > Chawan> > > <upaoakcrest@> wrote:> > > > > > I feel more sorry if someone proves that astrology is 100% true. > I> > > havent got the answer of this question so far. If astrology is > 100% true> > > then an able astrologer can predict everything about your > future. If> > > that happens then there is nothing good or bad or evil.> > > > > > A rapist is as good as a the victim. Rapist was supposed to rape> > > according to planetary conditions in his chart and victim was > supposed> > > to be victim according to her chart. It means Harshad Mehta,> > > Daud-Abrahim, Chotta Shakil and all the people from underworld or> > > indulge in illegal activities are not bad. They are acting as > they are> > > destined.> > > > > > A husband who beats his wife daily is not a bad person. Wife was> > > destined to suffer and husband was supposed to be the aggresive > and> > > voilent ?> > > > > > Can anyone tell me how much is in human hand and how much is in > the hand> > > of destiny ? After reading many books of K. N. Rao, i feel that > its all> > > destiny.> > > > > > > > > Thanks> > > > > > Jagdish> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your > homepage.> >> > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

True..But its not about just generation. Its everyone. It does not matter if the person is young or old. I dont have any knowledge. I have books full of informations. Many brainwashed people are here. They have been hypnotized since childhood. They have been taught by their parents to pray to God ( as i have been taught). But no parents ask their kids to find the God first and then decide whether its worth for the prayers or not ! If there were no illness, pain, poverty, problems, delays, accidents and deaths in this world... then probably there would not be GOD in this world. God is there in an horoscope in 6, 8 and 12th house.. Thanks Jagdish lion_draco1983

<lion_draco1983 wrote: dear jagdish ji , very good ,now can u expalin what was the knowledge u seek in this context and what is it differrentiate with informations . as all new generation has lot of information and no knowledge ,r u accepting this fact? if so then no body can

help u ,i think regrds Vijayaraghavan guruvayur . , Prathamesn Chawan <upaoakcrest wrote:>> Beautiful...> > Books mentioned by you and purana/gita/shastra mentioned by Srinivas Ji are full of information...> > I am looking for "knowledge" not "information".> > > Thanks...your email was really beautiful. > > > > > Thanks> > Jagdish> > > > > > > > > > > jyothi_b_lakshmi jyothi_b_lakshmi wrote:> Jagdishji,> > " I think a lot on all these questions and try to justify or counter-> argue with myself on these question. But never got a satisfied > reason.">

> 1. Never ask these questions to others,because nobody can answer > your questions. So instead of asking others, ask your self.> 2. If you feel like giving an outlet to your thoughts, write them in > a diary in a chronological basis, but again DONT ask anybody > regarding this.> 3. Spend some 20 minutes all alone enjoying the beauty of nature. > 4. Read books by Tagore, Kabir, Kahlil Gibran, Eckart Tolle and such > mystic authors. You will be amazed to find that you share the > thoughts they had. This will soothen your mind and will give you a > companionship in your journey to find the truth.> 5. Try to cut short your speech, the less you speak and interact > with others, the more quickly you will get answers to your > questions. (Truth is revealed in Silence)> 6. Meditate daily for a few minutes.> 7. Unlearn all your learning, in short, mentally format your

brain:)> > You may be doing 1,2,3 and 4 already. But 5,6 and 7 are the most > important. Out of that 5 and 7 are crucial:) > > If you follow the above sincerly, and if your quest is genuine, you > will definitely get answers to all your questions (without anybody's > help). Once you get the answers you will feel, how silly, why did I > ask all these meaning less questions. But till then your questions > are meaningful.> > Flip side: Even if you dont do any of these purposely, if your > craving to know the truth is real, you will find it one day. > Otherwise forget about these and live happily accepting that life is > a paradox.> > Just shared my thoughts. May be wrong:) > > Regards,> Jyothi > > , Prathamesn Chawan > upaoakcrest@ wrote:> >> >

Dear Srinivas Ji> > > > Greetings> > > > > > Lord Krishna had fatal attacks on his life. Krishna was a lord > itself. What karma he did in his last life (which is not there) so > that he got such a dangerous childhood ?> > > > What karma Jesus did ? He suffered a lot. > > > > Well, who made this karma or came up with this concept of > Karma ? What was his desire ? If its God, then what does he want > from human being ? > > > > Even if we believe that Karma theory ( supported by Gita) is > true then it means that we are slave of a rule. Who made us slave of > the rule ? > > > > There are many more question in my mind to ask you. Well, i am > asking because of my planetary positions (19:13, Ghaziabad - UP, 25-> August-1981).> > > > I think a lot on all these questions

and try to justify or > counter-argue with myself on these question. But never got a > satisfied reason. > > > > Thanks> > > > Jagdish> > > > > > > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote: Dear Srinivas ji,> > ==>> > > karma burning ....> > <==> > I wonder - is it some thing like Firewood?! :=)> > Love and hugs,> > Sreenadh> > > > , "sreeram srinivas"> > <sreeram64@> wrote:> > >> > > > > > Dear Chawan saab,> > > > > > I respect your views and hence the pleasure of disagreeing with> > > you....!!....Going by your logics, one can put lot of excuses to > one's> > > Boss in office....!!! and stand a sure chance of losing the

> job....!!!> > > > > > Well not everything is destiny.....for ordinary mortals - yes > who are> > > resigned to fate, for those with a thinking mind....it is not > so.....!!> > > > > > Everything is cause and reaction......and upholding of > dharma....!! In> > > mahabharat...Lord Krishna instructs Arjun... - you duty is to > shoot> > > arrows......to ensure that the arrows hit the enemy is my > job..... to> > > upload dharma in daily life is one's prerogative......the > examples you> > > have are in principle are bad {using a milder word !!}....to > stop the> > > karmic cycle....by perpetuating the reaction is where the real > karma or> > > dharma lies....> > > > > > Kindly read the hindu scriptures in english language

shall > provide the> > > weblinks on it tomorrow...the karmic law cannot be overruled > even by> > > great saints....it has to be satisfied.....prayers & guru's help > in> > > overcoming it...or advanced yogis, transfer the karma on to > themselves> > > through yogic methods to protect their disciples......does Jesus > really> > > deserve the type of crucification death...??? for his simple> > > preachings....surely NOT> > > > > > Normally the karma burning is very slow for ordinary > people...but people> > > who are already on dharma....it burns must faster...hurdles are> > > more....you are repaying your debts of next life now > itself.....!! see> > > my karma accounting theories in the archives.....> > > > > > ....got to for

dinner...getting late...will continue > tomorrow.....on> > > this....consider this as part-1> > > > > > with regards> > > > > > sreeram srinivas> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , Prathamesn > Chawan> > > <upaoakcrest@> wrote:> > > > > > I feel more sorry if someone proves that astrology is 100% true. > I> > > havent got the answer of this question so far. If astrology is > 100% true> > > then an able astrologer can predict everything about your > future. If> > > that happens then there is nothing good or bad or evil.> > > > > > A rapist is as good as a the victim. Rapist was supposed to rape> > > according to planetary

conditions in his chart and victim was > supposed> > > to be victim according to her chart. It means Harshad Mehta,> > > Daud-Abrahim, Chotta Shakil and all the people from underworld or> > > indulge in illegal activities are not bad. They are acting as > they are> > > destined.> > > > > > A husband who beats his wife daily is not a bad person. Wife was> > > destined to suffer and husband was supposed to be the aggresive > and> > > voilent ?> > > > > > Can anyone tell me how much is in human hand and how much is in > the hand> > > of destiny ? After reading many books of K. N. Rao, i feel that > its all> > > destiny.> > > > > > > > > Thanks> > > > > > Jagdish> > >> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your > homepage.> >> > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

dear jagdish ji , replys below .

, Prathamesn Chawan <upaoakcrest wrote:>> True..But its not about just generation. Its everyone. It does not matter if the person is young or old.

ans- Yes ,too much generalisation and thinks i am fool all world is fool .Aja gala stanam -look for ur book of informations for meanings .> > I dont have any knowledge. I have books full of informations. Many brainwashed people are here. They have been hypnotized since childhood. They have been taught by their parents to pray to God ( as i have been taught). But no parents ask their kids to find the God first and then decide whether its worth for the prayers or not !

ANS---Not neccessary valmiki and many rishis also not spoon fed by their parents and they hav their own individuality .if every one is hypnotised then there is no change in world ,but it was not so ,so again showing spoon feeded .> > If there were no illness, pain, poverty, problems, delays, accidents and deaths in this world... then probably there would not be GOD in this world.

ANS---what is god ?,when budha and mahavira done the search for truth what was their problem .Can u mentione any of this ,or the seed is the cause of all problems?

> God is there in an horoscope in 6, 8 and 12th house..

Thank god atleast some one knows where to look for god in charts .

> > Thanks> > Jagdish> > Regrds Vijayaraghavan guruvayur .

> > lion_draco1983 lion_draco1983 wrote:> > dear jagdish ji ,> very good ,now can u expalin what was the knowledge u seek in this context and what is it differrentiate with informations .> as all new generation has lot of information and no knowledge ,r u accepting this fact?> if so then no body can help u ,i think > > regrds Vijayaraghavan guruvayur .> > , Prathamesn Chawan upaoakcrest@ wrote:> >> > Beautiful...> > > > Books mentioned by you and purana/gita/shastra mentioned by Srinivas Ji are full of information...> > > > I am looking for "knowledge" not "information".> > > > > > Thanks...your email was really beautiful. > > > > > > > > > > Thanks> > > > Jagdish> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > jyothi_b_lakshmi jyothi_b_lakshmi@ wrote:> > Jagdishji,> > > > " I think a lot on all these questions and try to justify or counter-> > argue with myself on these question. But never got a satisfied > > reason."> > > > 1. Never ask these questions to others,because nobody can answer > > your questions. So instead of asking others, ask your self.> > 2. If you feel like giving an outlet to your thoughts, write them in > > a diary in a chronological basis, but again DONT ask anybody > > regarding this.> > 3. Spend some 20 minutes all alone enjoying the beauty of nature. > > 4. Read books by Tagore, Kabir, Kahlil Gibran, Eckart Tolle and such > > mystic authors. You will be amazed to find that you share the > > thoughts they had. This will soothen your mind and will give you a > > companionship in your journey to find the truth.> > 5. Try to cut short your speech, the less you speak and interact > > with others, the more quickly you will get answers to your > > questions. (Truth is revealed in Silence)> > 6. Meditate daily for a few minutes.> > 7. Unlearn all your learning, in short, mentally format your brain:)> > > > You may be doing 1,2,3 and 4 already. But 5,6 and 7 are the most > > important. Out of that 5 and 7 are crucial:) > > > > If you follow the above sincerly, and if your quest is genuine, you > > will definitely get answers to all your questions (without anybody's > > help). Once you get the answers you will feel, how silly, why did I > > ask all these meaning less questions. But till then your questions > > are meaningful.> > > > Flip side: Even if you dont do any of these purposely, if your > > craving to know the truth is real, you will find it one day. > > Otherwise forget about these and live happily accepting that life is > > a paradox.> > > > Just shared my thoughts. May be wrong:) > > > > Regards,> > Jyothi > > > > , Prathamesn Chawan > > upaoakcrest@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Srinivas Ji> > > > > > Greetings> > > > > > > > > Lord Krishna had fatal attacks on his life. Krishna was a lord > > itself. What karma he did in his last life (which is not there) so > > that he got such a dangerous childhood ?> > > > > > What karma Jesus did ? He suffered a lot. > > > > > > Well, who made this karma or came up with this concept of > > Karma ? What was his desire ? If its God, then what does he want > > from human being ? > > > > > > Even if we believe that Karma theory ( supported by Gita) is > > true then it means that we are slave of a rule. Who made us slave of > > the rule ? > > > > > > There are many more question in my mind to ask you. Well, i am > > asking because of my planetary positions (19:13, Ghaziabad - UP, 25-> > August-1981).> > > > > > I think a lot on all these questions and try to justify or > > counter-argue with myself on these question. But never got a > > satisfied reason. > > > > > > Thanks> > > > > > Jagdish> > > > > > > > > > > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote: Dear Srinivas ji,> > > ==>> > > > karma burning ....> > > <==> > > I wonder - is it some thing like Firewood?! :=)> > > Love and hugs,> > > Sreenadh> > > > > > , "sreeram srinivas"> > > <sreeram64@> wrote:> > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Chawan saab,> > > > > > > > I respect your views and hence the pleasure of disagreeing with> > > > you....!!....Going by your logics, one can put lot of excuses to > > one's> > > > Boss in office....!!! and stand a sure chance of losing the > > job....!!!> > > > > > > > Well not everything is destiny.....for ordinary mortals - yes > > who are> > > > resigned to fate, for those with a thinking mind....it is not > > so.....!!> > > > > > > > Everything is cause and reaction......and upholding of > > dharma....!! In> > > > mahabharat...Lord Krishna instructs Arjun... - you duty is to > > shoot> > > > arrows......to ensure that the arrows hit the enemy is my > > job..... to> > > > upload dharma in daily life is one's prerogative......the > > examples you> > > > have are in principle are bad {using a milder word !!}....to > > stop the> > > > karmic cycle....by perpetuating the reaction is where the real > > karma or> > > > dharma lies....> > > > > > > > Kindly read the hindu scriptures in english language shall > > provide the> > > > weblinks on it tomorrow...the karmic law cannot be overruled > > even by> > > > great saints....it has to be satisfied.....prayers & guru's help > > in> > > > overcoming it...or advanced yogis, transfer the karma on to > > themselves> > > > through yogic methods to protect their disciples......does Jesus > > really> > > > deserve the type of crucification death...??? for his simple> > > > preachings....surely NOT> > > > > > > > Normally the karma burning is very slow for ordinary > > people...but people> > > > who are already on dharma....it burns must faster...hurdles are> > > > more....you are repaying your debts of next life now > > itself.....!! see> > > > my karma accounting theories in the archives.....> > > > > > > > ....got to for dinner...getting late...will continue > > tomorrow.....on> > > > this....consider this as part-1> > > > > > > > with regards> > > > > > > > sreeram srinivas> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , Prathamesn > > Chawan> > > > <upaoakcrest@> wrote:> > > > > > > > I feel more sorry if someone proves that astrology is 100% true. > > I> > > > havent got the answer of this question so far. If astrology is > > 100% true> > > > then an able astrologer can predict everything about your > > future. If> > > > that happens then there is nothing good or bad or evil.> > > > > > > > A rapist is as good as a the victim. Rapist was supposed to rape> > > > according to planetary conditions in his chart and victim was > > supposed> > > > to be victim according to her chart. It means Harshad Mehta,> > > > Daud-Abrahim, Chotta Shakil and all the people from underworld or> > > > indulge in illegal activities are not bad. They are acting as > > they are> > > > destined.> > > > > > > > A husband who beats his wife daily is not a bad person. Wife was> > > > destined to suffer and husband was supposed to be the aggresive > > and> > > > voilent ?> > > > > > > > Can anyone tell me how much is in human hand and how much is in > > the hand> > > > of destiny ? After reading many books of K. N. Rao, i feel that > > its all> > > > destiny.> > > > > > > > > > > > Thanks> > > > > > > > Jagdish> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your > > homepage.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.> >> > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

Information when properly processed and understood becomes knowledge. Knowledge can be gained only through this way. One can not download knowledge directly from a source! Regards, KrishnaPrathamesn Chawan <upaoakcrest wrote: Beautiful... Books mentioned by you and purana/gita/shastra mentioned by Srinivas Ji are full of information... I am looking for "knowledge" not "information". Thanks...your email was really beautiful. Thanks Jagdish jyothi_b_lakshmi <jyothi_b_lakshmi (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Jagdishji," I think a lot on all these questions and try to justify or counter-argue with myself on these question. But never got a satisfied reason."1. Never ask these questions to others,because nobody can answer your questions. So instead of asking others, ask your self.2. If you feel like giving an outlet to your thoughts, write them in a diary in a chronological

basis, but again DONT ask anybody regarding this.3. Spend some 20 minutes all alone enjoying the beauty of nature. 4. Read books by Tagore, Kabir, Kahlil Gibran, Eckart Tolle and such mystic authors. You will be amazed to find that you share the thoughts they had. This will soothen your mind and will give you a companionship in your journey to find the truth.5. Try to cut short your speech, the less you speak and interact with others, the more quickly you will get answers to your questions. (Truth is revealed in Silence)6. Meditate daily for a few minutes.7. Unlearn all your learning, in short, mentally format your brain:)You may be doing 1,2,3 and 4 already. But 5,6 and 7 are the most important. Out of that 5 and 7 are crucial:) If you follow the above sincerly, and if your quest is genuine, you will definitely get answers to all your questions (without anybody's help). Once you get the answers you

will feel, how silly, why did I ask all these meaning less questions. But till then your questions are meaningful.Flip side: Even if you dont do any of these purposely, if your craving to know the truth is real, you will find it one day. Otherwise forget about these and live happily accepting that life is a paradox.Just shared my thoughts. May be wrong:) Regards,Jyothi , Prathamesn Chawan <upaoakcrest wrote:>> Dear Srinivas Ji> > Greetings> > > Lord Krishna had fatal attacks on his life. Krishna was a lord itself. What karma he did in his last life (which is not there) so that he got such a dangerous childhood ?> > What karma Jesus did ? He suffered a lot. > > Well, who made this karma or

came up with this concept of Karma ? What was his desire ? If its God, then what does he want from human being ? > > Even if we believe that Karma theory ( supported by Gita) is true then it means that we are slave of a rule. Who made us slave of the rule ? > > There are many more question in my mind to ask you. Well, i am asking because of my planetary positions (19:13, Ghaziabad - UP, 25-August-1981).> > I think a lot on all these questions and try to justify or counter-argue with myself on these question. But never got a satisfied reason. > > Thanks> > Jagdish> > > > Sreenadh <sreesog wrote: Dear Srinivas ji,> ==>> > karma burning ....> <==> I wonder - is it some thing like Firewood?! :=)> Love and hugs,> Sreenadh> > , "sreeram srinivas"> <sreeram64@> wrote:> >> > > > Dear Chawan saab,> > > > I respect your views and hence the pleasure of disagreeing with> > you....!!....Going by your logics, one can put lot of excuses to one's> > Boss in office....!!! and stand a sure chance of losing the job....!!!> > > > Well not everything is destiny.....for ordinary mortals - yes who are> > resigned to fate, for those with a thinking mind....it is not so.....!!> > > > Everything is cause and reaction......and upholding of dharma....!! In> > mahabharat...Lord Krishna instructs Arjun... - you duty is to shoot> > arrows......to ensure that the arrows hit the enemy is my job.....

to> > upload dharma in daily life is one's prerogative......the examples you> > have are in principle are bad {using a milder word !!}....to stop the> > karmic cycle....by perpetuating the reaction is where the real karma or> > dharma lies....> > > > Kindly read the hindu scriptures in english language shall provide the> > weblinks on it tomorrow...the karmic law cannot be overruled even by> > great saints....it has to be satisfied.....prayers & guru's help in> > overcoming it...or advanced yogis, transfer the karma on to themselves> > through yogic methods to protect their disciples......does Jesus really> > deserve the type of crucification death...??? for his simple> > preachings....surely NOT> > > > Normally the karma burning is very slow for ordinary people...but

people> > who are already on dharma....it burns must faster...hurdles are> > more....you are repaying your debts of next life now itself.....!! see> > my karma accounting theories in the archives.....> > > > ....got to for dinner...getting late...will continue tomorrow.....on> > this....consider this as part-1> > > > with regards> > > > sreeram srinivas> > > > > > > > > > , Prathamesn Chawan> > <upaoakcrest@> wrote:> > > > I feel more sorry if someone proves that astrology is 100% true. I> > havent got the answer of this question so far. If astrology is 100% true> > then an able astrologer can predict

everything about your future. If> > that happens then there is nothing good or bad or evil.> > > > A rapist is as good as a the victim. Rapist was supposed to rape> > according to planetary conditions in his chart and victim was supposed> > to be victim according to her chart. It means Harshad Mehta,> > Daud-Abrahim, Chotta Shakil and all the people from underworld or> > indulge in illegal activities are not bad. They are acting as they are> > destined.> > > > A husband who beats his wife daily is not a bad person. Wife was> > destined to suffer and husband was supposed to be the aggresive and> > voilent ?> > > > Can anyone tell me how much is in human hand and how much is in the hand> > of destiny ? After reading many books of K. N. Rao, i feel that its all> > destiny.> > >

> > > Thanks> > > > Jagdish> >> > > > > > > > Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Dear Krishna ji and Jagadish ji, True knowledge (clean Prajna, the true potential, the seed of everything) is a bit beyond processed information. In other words, true knowledge DOES NOT need to collect information and process it to manifest itself. In the present of ANY bit of data or information, or even in the absence of data/information it CAN manifest and feel others around experience its vibrant presence. We should be in search of this true knowledge, the true potential which is the seed of everything, than after data, information, processed data or processed information. A clean slate ('Tabula Rasa' as Spencer puts it) is more important, and more vibrant - let us go for something that is beyond all programmed, hypnotized, hypothesized ideas and concepts. That is more worthy than any other written bit imparted. The FIRE (clean Prajna) is more important than the firewood (data/information) - and the true knowledge is a fire that doesn't even require a firewood to exist! Love,Sreenadh , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:>> Information when properly processed and understood becomes knowledge. Knowledge can be gained only through this way. One can not download knowledge directly from a source!> > Regards,> Krishna> > Prathamesn Chawan upaoakcrest wrote:> Beautiful...> > Books mentioned by you and purana/gita/shastra mentioned by Srinivas Ji are full of information...> > I am looking for "knowledge" not "information".> > > Thanks...your email was really beautiful. > > > > > Thanks> > Jagdish> > > > > > > > > > > jyothi_b_lakshmi jyothi_b_lakshmi wrote:> Jagdishji,> > " I think a lot on all these questions and try to justify or counter-> argue with myself on these question. But never got a satisfied > reason."> > 1. Never ask these questions to others,because nobody can answer > your questions. So instead of asking others, ask your self.> 2. If you feel like giving an outlet to your thoughts, write them in > a diary in a chronological basis, but again DONT ask anybody > regarding this.> 3. Spend some 20 minutes all alone enjoying the beauty of nature. > 4. Read books by Tagore, Kabir, Kahlil Gibran, Eckart Tolle and such > mystic authors. You will be amazed to find that you share the > thoughts they had. This will soothen your mind and will give you a > companionship in your journey to find the truth.> 5. Try to cut short your speech, the less you speak and interact > with others, the more quickly you will get answers to your > questions. (Truth is revealed in Silence)> 6. Meditate daily for a few minutes.> 7. Unlearn all your learning, in short, mentally format your brain:)> > You may be doing 1,2,3 and 4 already. But 5,6 and 7 are the most > important. Out of that 5 and 7 are crucial:) > > If you follow the above sincerly, and if your quest is genuine, you > will definitely get answers to all your questions (without anybody's > help). Once you get the answers you will feel, how silly, why did I > ask all these meaning less questions. But till then your questions > are meaningful.> > Flip side: Even if you dont do any of these purposely, if your > craving to know the truth is real, you will find it one day. > Otherwise forget about these and live happily accepting that life is > a paradox.> > Just shared my thoughts. May be wrong:) > > Regards,> Jyothi > > , Prathamesn Chawan > upaoakcrest@ wrote:> >> > Dear Srinivas Ji> > > > Greetings> > > > > > Lord Krishna had fatal attacks on his life. Krishna was a lord > itself. What karma he did in his last life (which is not there) so > that he got such a dangerous childhood ?> > > > What karma Jesus did ? He suffered a lot. > > > > Well, who made this karma or came up with this concept of > Karma ? What was his desire ? If its God, then what does he want > from human being ? > > > > Even if we believe that Karma theory ( supported by Gita) is > true then it means that we are slave of a rule. Who made us slave of > the rule ? > > > > There are many more question in my mind to ask you. Well, i am > asking because of my planetary positions (19:13, Ghaziabad - UP, 25-> August-1981).> > > > I think a lot on all these questions and try to justify or > counter-argue with myself on these question. But never got a > satisfied reason. > > > > Thanks> > > > Jagdish> > > > > > > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote: Dear Srinivas ji,> > ==>> > > karma burning ....> > <==> > I wonder - is it some thing like Firewood?! :=)> > Love and hugs,> > Sreenadh> > > > , "sreeram srinivas"> > <sreeram64@> wrote:> > >> > > > > > Dear Chawan saab,> > > > > > I respect your views and hence the pleasure of disagreeing with> > > you....!!....Going by your logics, one can put lot of excuses to > one's> > > Boss in office....!!! and stand a sure chance of losing the > job....!!!> > > > > > Well not everything is destiny.....for ordinary mortals - yes > who are> > > resigned to fate, for those with a thinking mind....it is not > so.....!!> > > > > > Everything is cause and reaction......and upholding of > dharma....!! In> > > mahabharat...Lord Krishna instructs Arjun... - you duty is to > shoot> > > arrows......to ensure that the arrows hit the enemy is my > job..... to> > > upload dharma in daily life is one's prerogative......the > examples you> > > have are in principle are bad {using a milder word !!}....to > stop the> > > karmic cycle....by perpetuating the reaction is where the real > karma or> > > dharma lies....> > > > > > Kindly read the hindu scriptures in english language shall > provide the> > > weblinks on it tomorrow...the karmic law cannot be overruled > even by> > > great saints....it has to be satisfied.....prayers & guru's help > in> > > overcoming it...or advanced yogis, transfer the karma on to > themselves> > > through yogic methods to protect their disciples......does Jesus > really> > > deserve the type of crucification death...??? for his simple> > > preachings....surely NOT> > > > > > Normally the karma burning is very slow for ordinary > people...but people> > > who are already on dharma....it burns must faster...hurdles are> > > more....you are repaying your debts of next life now > itself.....!! see> > > my karma accounting theories in the archives.....> > > > > > ....got to for dinner...getting late...will continue > tomorrow.....on> > > this....consider this as part-1> > > > > > with regards> > > > > > sreeram srinivas> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , Prathamesn > Chawan> > > <upaoakcrest@> wrote:> > > > > > I feel more sorry if someone proves that astrology is 100% true. > I> > > havent got the answer of this question so far. If astrology is > 100% true> > > then an able astrologer can predict everything about your > future. If> > > that happens then there is nothing good or bad or evil.> > > > > > A rapist is as good as a the victim. Rapist was supposed to rape> > > according to planetary conditions in his chart and victim was > supposed> > > to be victim according to her chart. It means Harshad Mehta,> > > Daud-Abrahim, Chotta Shakil and all the people from underworld or> > > indulge in illegal activities are not bad. They are acting as > they are> > > destined.> > > > > > A husband who beats his wife daily is not a bad person. Wife was> > > destined to suffer and husband was supposed to be the aggresive > and> > > voilent ?> > > > > > Can anyone tell me how much is in human hand and how much is in > the hand> > > of destiny ? After reading many books of K. N. Rao, i feel that > its all> > > destiny.> > > > > > > > > Thanks> > > > > > Jagdish> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your > homepage.> >> > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.>

" They have been taught by their parents to pray to God ( as i have

been taught). But no parents ask their kids to find the God first

and then decide whether its worth for the prayers or not ! "

Well said...dear Jagdish ji

blessings

Renu

, Prathamesn Chawan

<upaoakcrest wrote:

>

> True..But its not about just generation. Its everyone. It does not

matter if the person is young or old.

>

> I dont have any knowledge. I have books full of informations.

Many brainwashed people are here. They have been hypnotized since

childhood. They have been taught by their parents to pray to God (

as i have been taught). But no parents ask their kids to find the

God first and then decide whether its worth for the prayers or not !

>

> If there were no illness, pain, poverty, problems, delays,

accidents and deaths in this world... then probably there would not

be GOD in this world.

>

>

> God is there in an horoscope in 6, 8 and 12th house..

>

> Thanks

>

> Jagdish

>

>

>

> lion_draco1983 <lion_draco1983 wrote:

>

> dear jagdish ji ,

> very good ,now can u expalin what was the

knowledge u seek in this context and what is it differrentiate with

informations .

> as all new generation has lot of information and no knowledge ,r

u accepting this fact?

> if so then no body can help u ,i think

>

> regrds Vijayaraghavan guruvayur .

>

> , Prathamesn Chawan

<upaoakcrest@> wrote:

> >

> > Beautiful...

> >

> > Books mentioned by you and purana/gita/shastra mentioned by

Srinivas Ji are full of information...

> >

> > I am looking for " knowledge " not " information " .

> >

> >

> > Thanks...your email was really beautiful.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks

> >

> > Jagdish

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > jyothi_b_lakshmi jyothi_b_lakshmi@ wrote:

> > Jagdishji,

> >

> > " I think a lot on all these questions and try to justify or

counter-

> > argue with myself on these question. But never got a satisfied

> > reason. "

> >

> > 1. Never ask these questions to others,because nobody can answer

> > your questions. So instead of asking others, ask your self.

> > 2. If you feel like giving an outlet to your thoughts, write

them in

> > a diary in a chronological basis, but again DONT ask anybody

> > regarding this.

> > 3. Spend some 20 minutes all alone enjoying the beauty of

nature.

> > 4. Read books by Tagore, Kabir, Kahlil Gibran, Eckart Tolle and

such

> > mystic authors. You will be amazed to find that you share the

> > thoughts they had. This will soothen your mind and will give you

a

> > companionship in your journey to find the truth.

> > 5. Try to cut short your speech, the less you speak and interact

> > with others, the more quickly you will get answers to your

> > questions. (Truth is revealed in Silence)

> > 6. Meditate daily for a few minutes.

> > 7. Unlearn all your learning, in short, mentally format your

brain:)

> >

> > You may be doing 1,2,3 and 4 already. But 5,6 and 7 are the most

> > important. Out of that 5 and 7 are crucial:)

> >

> > If you follow the above sincerly, and if your quest is genuine,

you

> > will definitely get answers to all your questions (without

anybody's

> > help). Once you get the answers you will feel, how silly, why

did I

> > ask all these meaning less questions. But till then your

questions

> > are meaningful.

> >

> > Flip side: Even if you dont do any of these purposely, if your

> > craving to know the truth is real, you will find it one day.

> > Otherwise forget about these and live happily accepting that

life is

> > a paradox.

> >

> > Just shared my thoughts. May be wrong:)

> >

> > Regards,

> > Jyothi

> >

> > , Prathamesn

Chawan

> > upaoakcrest@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Srinivas Ji

> > >

> > > Greetings

> > >

> > >

> > > Lord Krishna had fatal attacks on his life. Krishna was a lord

> > itself. What karma he did in his last life (which is not there)

so

> > that he got such a dangerous childhood ?

> > >

> > > What karma Jesus did ? He suffered a lot.

> > >

> > > Well, who made this karma or came up with this concept of

> > Karma ? What was his desire ? If its God, then what does he want

> > from human being ?

> > >

> > > Even if we believe that Karma theory ( supported by Gita) is

> > true then it means that we are slave of a rule. Who made us

slave of

> > the rule ?

> > >

> > > There are many more question in my mind to ask you. Well, i am

> > asking because of my planetary positions (19:13, Ghaziabad - UP,

25-

> > August-1981).

> > >

> > > I think a lot on all these questions and try to justify or

> > counter-argue with myself on these question. But never got a

> > satisfied reason.

> > >

> > > Thanks

> > >

> > > Jagdish

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote: Dear Srinivas ji,

> > > ==>

> > > > karma burning ....

> > > <==

> > > I wonder - is it some thing like Firewood?! :=)

> > > Love and hugs,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > > , " sreeram

srinivas "

> > > <sreeram64@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Chawan saab,

> > > >

> > > > I respect your views and hence the pleasure of disagreeing

with

> > > > you....!!....Going by your logics, one can put lot of

excuses to

> > one's

> > > > Boss in office....!!! and stand a sure chance of losing the

> > job....!!!

> > > >

> > > > Well not everything is destiny.....for ordinary mortals -

yes

> > who are

> > > > resigned to fate, for those with a thinking mind....it is

not

> > so.....!!

> > > >

> > > > Everything is cause and reaction......and upholding of

> > dharma....!! In

> > > > mahabharat...Lord Krishna instructs Arjun... - you duty is

to

> > shoot

> > > > arrows......to ensure that the arrows hit the enemy is my

> > job..... to

> > > > upload dharma in daily life is one's prerogative......the

> > examples you

> > > > have are in principle are bad {using a milder word !!}....to

> > stop the

> > > > karmic cycle....by perpetuating the reaction is where the

real

> > karma or

> > > > dharma lies....

> > > >

> > > > Kindly read the hindu scriptures in english language shall

> > provide the

> > > > weblinks on it tomorrow...the karmic law cannot be overruled

> > even by

> > > > great saints....it has to be satisfied.....prayers & guru's

help

> > in

> > > > overcoming it...or advanced yogis, transfer the karma on to

> > themselves

> > > > through yogic methods to protect their disciples......does

Jesus

> > really

> > > > deserve the type of crucification death...??? for his simple

> > > > preachings....surely NOT

> > > >

> > > > Normally the karma burning is very slow for ordinary

> > people...but people

> > > > who are already on dharma....it burns must faster...hurdles

are

> > > > more....you are repaying your debts of next life now

> > itself.....!! see

> > > > my karma accounting theories in the archives.....

> > > >

> > > > ....got to for dinner...getting late...will continue

> > tomorrow.....on

> > > > this....consider this as part-1

> > > >

> > > > with regards

> > > >

> > > > sreeram srinivas

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , Prathamesn

> > Chawan

> > > > <upaoakcrest@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > I feel more sorry if someone proves that astrology is 100%

true.

> > I

> > > > havent got the answer of this question so far. If astrology

is

> > 100% true

> > > > then an able astrologer can predict everything about your

> > future. If

> > > > that happens then there is nothing good or bad or evil.

> > > >

> > > > A rapist is as good as a the victim. Rapist was supposed to

rape

> > > > according to planetary conditions in his chart and victim

was

> > supposed

> > > > to be victim according to her chart. It means Harshad Mehta,

> > > > Daud-Abrahim, Chotta Shakil and all the people from

underworld or

> > > > indulge in illegal activities are not bad. They are acting

as

> > they are

> > > > destined.

> > > >

> > > > A husband who beats his wife daily is not a bad person. Wife

was

> > > > destined to suffer and husband was supposed to be the

aggresive

> > and

> > > > voilent ?

> > > >

> > > > Can anyone tell me how much is in human hand and how much is

in

> > the hand

> > > > of destiny ? After reading many books of K. N. Rao, i feel

that

> > its all

> > > > destiny.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Thanks

> > > >

> > > > Jagdish

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your

> > homepage.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile. Try it now.

> >

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile. Try it now.

>

Dear Sreenadhji, What you are talking about is actually Wisdom. From Knowledge comes Wisdom over time, with maturity. Regards, KrishnaSreenadh <sreesog wrote: Dear Krishna ji and Jagadish ji, True knowledge (clean Prajna, the true potential, the seed of everything) is a bit beyond processed information. In other words, true knowledge DOES NOT need to collect information and process it to manifest

itself. In the present of ANY bit of data or information, or even in the absence of data/information it CAN manifest and feel others around experience its vibrant presence. We should be in search of this true knowledge, the true potential which is the seed of everything, than after data, information, processed data or processed information. A clean slate ('Tabula Rasa' as Spencer puts it) is more important, and more vibrant - let us go for something that is beyond all programmed, hypnotized, hypothesized ideas and concepts. That is more worthy than any other written bit imparted. The FIRE (clean Prajna) is more important than the firewood (data/information) - and the true knowledge is a fire that doesn't even require a firewood to exist! Love,Sreenadh , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:>> Information when properly processed and understood

becomes knowledge. Knowledge can be gained only through this way. One can not download knowledge directly from a source!> > Regards,> Krishna> > Prathamesn Chawan upaoakcrest wrote:> Beautiful...> > Books mentioned by you and purana/gita/shastra mentioned by Srinivas Ji are full of information...> > I am looking for "knowledge" not "information".> > > Thanks...your email was really beautiful. > > > > > Thanks> > Jagdish> > > > > > > > > > > jyothi_b_lakshmi jyothi_b_lakshmi wrote:> Jagdishji,> > " I think a lot on all these questions and try to justify or counter-> argue with myself on these question. But never got a satisfied > reason."> > 1. Never ask these questions to

others,because nobody can answer > your questions. So instead of asking others, ask your self.> 2. If you feel like giving an outlet to your thoughts, write them in > a diary in a chronological basis, but again DONT ask anybody > regarding this.> 3. Spend some 20 minutes all alone enjoying the beauty of nature. > 4. Read books by Tagore, Kabir, Kahlil Gibran, Eckart Tolle and such > mystic authors. You will be amazed to find that you share the > thoughts they had. This will soothen your mind and will give you a > companionship in your journey to find the truth.> 5. Try to cut short your speech, the less you speak and interact > with others, the more quickly you will get answers to your > questions. (Truth is revealed in Silence)> 6. Meditate daily for a few minutes.> 7. Unlearn all your learning, in short, mentally format your brain:)> > You may be doing 1,2,3

and 4 already. But 5,6 and 7 are the most > important. Out of that 5 and 7 are crucial:) > > If you follow the above sincerly, and if your quest is genuine, you > will definitely get answers to all your questions (without anybody's > help). Once you get the answers you will feel, how silly, why did I > ask all these meaning less questions. But till then your questions > are meaningful.> > Flip side: Even if you dont do any of these purposely, if your > craving to know the truth is real, you will find it one day. > Otherwise forget about these and live happily accepting that life is > a paradox.> > Just shared my thoughts. May be wrong:) > > Regards,> Jyothi > > , Prathamesn Chawan > upaoakcrest@ wrote:> >> > Dear Srinivas Ji> > > >

Greetings> > > > > > Lord Krishna had fatal attacks on his life. Krishna was a lord > itself. What karma he did in his last life (which is not there) so > that he got such a dangerous childhood ?> > > > What karma Jesus did ? He suffered a lot. > > > > Well, who made this karma or came up with this concept of > Karma ? What was his desire ? If its God, then what does he want > from human being ? > > > > Even if we believe that Karma theory ( supported by Gita) is > true then it means that we are slave of a rule. Who made us slave of > the rule ? > > > > There are many more question in my mind to ask you. Well, i am > asking because of my planetary positions (19:13, Ghaziabad - UP, 25-> August-1981).> > > > I think a lot on all these questions and try to justify or >

counter-argue with myself on these question. But never got a > satisfied reason. > > > > Thanks> > > > Jagdish> > > > > > > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote: Dear Srinivas ji,> > ==>> > > karma burning ....> > <==> > I wonder - is it some thing like Firewood?! :=)> > Love and hugs,> > Sreenadh> > > > , "sreeram srinivas"> > <sreeram64@> wrote:> > >> > > > > > Dear Chawan saab,> > > > > > I respect your views and hence the pleasure of disagreeing with> > > you....!!....Going by your logics, one can put lot of excuses to > one's> > > Boss in office....!!! and stand a sure chance of losing the > job....!!!> >

> > > > Well not everything is destiny.....for ordinary mortals - yes > who are> > > resigned to fate, for those with a thinking mind....it is not > so.....!!> > > > > > Everything is cause and reaction......and upholding of > dharma....!! In> > > mahabharat...Lord Krishna instructs Arjun... - you duty is to > shoot> > > arrows......to ensure that the arrows hit the enemy is my > job..... to> > > upload dharma in daily life is one's prerogative......the > examples you> > > have are in principle are bad {using a milder word !!}....to > stop the> > > karmic cycle....by perpetuating the reaction is where the real > karma or> > > dharma lies....> > > > > > Kindly read the hindu scriptures in english language shall > provide

the> > > weblinks on it tomorrow...the karmic law cannot be overruled > even by> > > great saints....it has to be satisfied.....prayers & guru's help > in> > > overcoming it...or advanced yogis, transfer the karma on to > themselves> > > through yogic methods to protect their disciples......does Jesus > really> > > deserve the type of crucification death...??? for his simple> > > preachings....surely NOT> > > > > > Normally the karma burning is very slow for ordinary > people...but people> > > who are already on dharma....it burns must faster...hurdles are> > > more....you are repaying your debts of next life now > itself.....!! see> > > my karma accounting theories in the archives.....> > > > > > ....got to for dinner...getting

late...will continue > tomorrow.....on> > > this....consider this as part-1> > > > > > with regards> > > > > > sreeram srinivas> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , Prathamesn > Chawan> > > <upaoakcrest@> wrote:> > > > > > I feel more sorry if someone proves that astrology is 100% true. > I> > > havent got the answer of this question so far. If astrology is > 100% true> > > then an able astrologer can predict everything about your > future. If> > > that happens then there is nothing good or bad or evil.> > > > > > A rapist is as good as a the victim. Rapist was supposed to rape> > > according to planetary conditions in his chart

and victim was > supposed> > > to be victim according to her chart. It means Harshad Mehta,> > > Daud-Abrahim, Chotta Shakil and all the people from underworld or> > > indulge in illegal activities are not bad. They are acting as > they are> > > destined.> > > > > > A husband who beats his wife daily is not a bad person. Wife was> > > destined to suffer and husband was supposed to be the aggresive > and> > > voilent ?> > > > > > Can anyone tell me how much is in human hand and how much is in > the hand> > > of destiny ? After reading many books of K. N. Rao, i feel that > its all> > > destiny.> > > > > > > > > Thanks> > > > > > Jagdish> > >> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your > homepage.> >> > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

dear renuji,

every parent inculcate the habit of praying to God the

supreme. Now coming to Sri Jagadish statement that no

parent has asked their children to first find god and

then start worshipping. this statement is also

applicable to the parent. Because their parents

wouldnt have told them to find out where god is then

offer ur prayers. THis practice is going on because we

dont question the existence or whereabout of the

Supreme GOd. If u want an analogue, no child demands

the parent to prove that they are his parents. so the

same logic applies here.

creation of living being can be classified to three.

ie Chith, Athith and Chaitanya. ie the body, atma and

paramatma. so parmatama creates atma and atma enters

the body.

good wishes,

k.gopu

______________________________\

____

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

Dear Gopuji,

" Now coming to Sri Jagadish statement that no

parent has asked their children to first find god and

then start worshipping "

I believe Jagdishji, meant something more than the apparent meaning

of the above statement.

" this statement is also

> applicable to the parent. Because their parents

> wouldnt have told them to find out where god is then

> offer ur prayers. "

Exactly. I agree with you.

" THis practice is going on because we

> dont question the existence or whereabout of the

> Supreme GOd. "

I respect your perceptions but I am not yet ready to believe in

blind faith. We should have the right to question, clear our doubts

and then believe or not believe. Then we can practice what we

believe. I read somewhere in this forum that God is democratic. So

why not we question his existence and whereabouts :)? :)?

" If u want an analogue, no child demands

> the parent to prove that they are his parents "

There is nothing to prove since when a child grows up he/she

understands the nature's secrets. Parents can be touched, felt and

seen. Parents exist in the physical world. Many a child would

inherit not only many qualities but even physical features,

abilities and disabilites, sicknesses etc. etc. of their parents

which are visible to the naked eye. Besides if he/she is in doubt

he/she will turn the home upside down demanding to prove his/her

parentage. And of course there are scientific methods now to prove

that too.

blessings

Renu

, K Gopu

<kgopu_24 wrote:

>

>

> dear renuji,

> every parent inculcate the habit of praying to God the

> supreme. Now coming to Sri Jagadish statement that no

> parent has asked their children to first find god and

> then start worshipping. this statement is also

> offer ur prayers. THis practice is going on because we

> Supreme GOd. If u want an analogue, no child demands

> the parent to prove that they are his parents. so the

> same logic applies here.

> creation of living being can be classified to three.

> ie Chith, Athith and Chaitanya. ie the body, atma and

> paramatma. so parmatama creates atma and atma enters

> the body.

>

> good wishes,

> k.gopu

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?

category=shopping

>

Human life is like a PC operating in a network. Parents add their

programs to the kids and similarly all interacting persons mutually

introduce softwares to give man a complex programming to deal with life.

Unless man frees himself he will neither know atma nor paramatma.

There is no creation/manufacture of atma by any Paramatma like the

production line of a Company. Process is an evolution, Siva of absolute

freedom wishes to have happiness - Ananda Lahari. Then like his shadow

Mayabhagavati appears and then she manifests to be the phenomenal world.

In the manifestation when human beings, Men and Women were formed, Siva

and Sakti achieved the requisite frame in Nature to realize Ananda

Lahari.

So that is the show of world that we see. It is ever like that - no

beginning no end and cannot be comprehended my logic or commonsense. It

can only be realized by exp in Yoga. All logical effort to express atma

etc in words shall be a futile exercise.

Remember curiosity or study of jargon running into few pages or few

books lead to nothing. It is meaningless to be curious and remaining a

theoretician like one who teaches swimming on the shore. Yoga is

achieved only through practice and yoga means in fact knowing the atma,

joining the atma in consciouness.

chandra hari

, K Gopu <kgopu_24

wrote:

>

>

> dear renuji,

> every parent inculcate the habit of praying to God the

> supreme. Now coming to Sri Jagadish statement that no

> parent has asked their children to first find god and

> then start worshipping. this statement is also

> offer ur prayers. THis practice is going on because we

> Supreme GOd. If u want an analogue, no child demands

> the parent to prove that they are his parents. so the

> same logic applies here.

> creation of living being can be classified to three.

> ie Chith, Athith and Chaitanya. ie the body, atma and

> paramatma. so parmatama creates atma and atma enters

> the body.

>

> good wishes,

> k.gopu

>

>

>

>

>

>

______________________\

> Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

>

Dear Jagdishji,It is the parent who has to show the child the God since the child is ignorant and innocent. Since the parent does not know to show the child where God is and how God is, he/she wants him to pray for God. Innocent belief is God and the child may find Him sometime, somewhere, like Dhruva or Prahlada.Since God exists, with form or without form, he will be revealed to those who believe in Him according to their choice.Regards,D.Ramakrishnan.renunw <renunw wrote: "They have been taught by

their parents to pray to God ( as i have been taught). But no parents ask their kids to find the God first and then decide whether its worth for the prayers or not !" Well said...dear Jagdish ji blessings Renu , Prathamesn Chawan <upaoakcrest wrote: > > True..But its not about just generation. Its everyone. It does not matter if the person is young or old. > > I dont have any knowledge. I have books full of informations. Many brainwashed people are here. They have been hypnotized since childhood. They have been taught by their parents to pray to God ( as i have been taught). But no parents ask their kids to find the God first and then decide whether its worth for the prayers or not ! > > If there were no

illness, pain, poverty, problems, delays, accidents and deaths in this world... then probably there would not be GOD in this world. > > > God is there in an horoscope in 6, 8 and 12th house.. > > Thanks > > Jagdish > > > > lion_draco1983 <lion_draco1983 wrote: > > dear jagdish ji , > very good ,now can u expalin what was the knowledge u seek in this context and what is it differrentiate with informations . > as all new generation has lot of information and no knowledge ,r u accepting this fact? > if so then no body can help u ,i think > > regrds Vijayaraghavan guruvayur . > > , Prathamesn

Chawan <upaoakcrest@> wrote: > > > > Beautiful... > > > > Books mentioned by you and purana/gita/shastra mentioned by Srinivas Ji are full of information... > > > > I am looking for "knowledge" not "information". > > > > > > Thanks...your email was really beautiful. > > > > > > > > > > Thanks > > > > Jagdish > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > jyothi_b_lakshmi jyothi_b_lakshmi@ wrote: > > Jagdishji, > > > > " I think a lot on all these questions and try to justify or counter- > > argue with myself on these question. But never got a satisfied > > reason." > > > > 1.

Never ask these questions to others,because nobody can answer > > your questions. So instead of asking others, ask your self. > > 2. If you feel like giving an outlet to your thoughts, write them in > > a diary in a chronological basis, but again DONT ask anybody > > regarding this. > > 3. Spend some 20 minutes all alone enjoying the beauty of nature. > > 4. Read books by Tagore, Kabir, Kahlil Gibran, Eckart Tolle and such > > mystic authors. You will be amazed to find that you share the > > thoughts they had. This will soothen your mind and will give you a > > companionship in your journey to find the truth. > > 5. Try to cut short your speech, the less you speak and interact > > with others, the more quickly you will get answers to your > > questions. (Truth is revealed in Silence) > > 6. Meditate daily for a few

minutes. > > 7. Unlearn all your learning, in short, mentally format your brain:) > > > > You may be doing 1,2,3 and 4 already. But 5,6 and 7 are the most > > important. Out of that 5 and 7 are crucial:) > > > > If you follow the above sincerly, and if your quest is genuine, you > > will definitely get answers to all your questions (without anybody's > > help). Once you get the answers you will feel, how silly, why did I > > ask all these meaning less questions. But till then your questions > > are meaningful. > > > > Flip side: Even if you dont do any of these purposely, if your > > craving to know the truth is real, you will find it one day. > > Otherwise forget about these and live happily accepting that life is > > a paradox. > > > > Just shared my thoughts.

May be wrong:) > > > > Regards, > > Jyothi > > > > , Prathamesn Chawan > > upaoakcrest@ wrote: > > > > > > Dear Srinivas Ji > > > > > > Greetings > > > > > > > > > Lord Krishna had fatal attacks on his life. Krishna was a lord > > itself. What karma he did in his last life (which is not there) so > > that he got such a dangerous childhood ? > > > > > > What karma Jesus did ? He suffered a lot. > > > > > > Well, who made this karma or came up with this concept of > > Karma ? What was his desire ? If its God, then what does he want > > from human being ? > > > > >

> Even if we believe that Karma theory ( supported by Gita) is > > true then it means that we are slave of a rule. Who made us slave of > > the rule ? > > > > > > There are many more question in my mind to ask you. Well, i am > > asking because of my planetary positions (19:13, Ghaziabad - UP, 25- > > August-1981). > > > > > > I think a lot on all these questions and try to justify or > > counter-argue with myself on these question. But never got a > > satisfied reason. > > > > > > Thanks > > > > > > Jagdish > > > > > > > > > > > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote: Dear Srinivas ji, > > > ==> > > > > karma burning .... > > > <== > > > I wonder - is it some thing like Firewood?!

:=) > > > Love and hugs, > > > Sreenadh > > > > > > , "sreeram srinivas" > > > <sreeram64@> wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Chawan saab, > > > > > > > > I respect your views and hence the pleasure of disagreeing with > > > > you....!!....Going by your logics, one can put lot of excuses to > > one's > > > > Boss in office....!!! and stand a sure chance of losing the > > job....!!! > > > > > > > > Well not everything is destiny.....for ordinary mortals - yes > > who are > > > > resigned to fate, for those with a thinking mind....it is not

> > so.....!! > > > > > > > > Everything is cause and reaction......and upholding of > > dharma....!! In > > > > mahabharat...Lord Krishna instructs Arjun... - you duty is to > > shoot > > > > arrows......to ensure that the arrows hit the enemy is my > > job..... to > > > > upload dharma in daily life is one's prerogative......the > > examples you > > > > have are in principle are bad {using a milder word !!}....to > > stop the > > > > karmic cycle....by perpetuating the reaction is where the real > > karma or > > > > dharma lies.... > > > > > > > > Kindly read the hindu scriptures in english language shall > > provide the > > > > weblinks on it tomorrow...the karmic law cannot be

overruled > > even by > > > > great saints....it has to be satisfied.....prayers & guru's help > > in > > > > overcoming it...or advanced yogis, transfer the karma on to > > themselves > > > > through yogic methods to protect their disciples......does Jesus > > really > > > > deserve the type of crucification death...??? for his simple > > > > preachings....surely NOT > > > > > > > > Normally the karma burning is very slow for ordinary > > people...but people > > > > who are already on dharma....it burns must faster...hurdles are > > > > more....you are repaying your debts of next life now > > itself.....!! see > > > > my karma accounting theories in the archives..... > > > > > >

> > ....got to for dinner...getting late...will continue > > tomorrow.....on > > > > this....consider this as part-1 > > > > > > > > with regards > > > > > > > > sreeram srinivas > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , Prathamesn > > Chawan > > > > <upaoakcrest@> wrote: > > > > > > > > I feel more sorry if someone proves that astrology is 100% true. > > I > > > > havent got the answer of this question so far. If astrology is > > 100% true > > > > then an able astrologer can predict everything about your > > future.

If > > > > that happens then there is nothing good or bad or evil. > > > > > > > > A rapist is as good as a the victim. Rapist was supposed to rape > > > > according to planetary conditions in his chart and victim was > > supposed > > > > to be victim according to her chart. It means Harshad Mehta, > > > > Daud-Abrahim, Chotta Shakil and all the people from underworld or > > > > indulge in illegal activities are not bad. They are acting as > > they are > > > > destined. > > > > > > > > A husband who beats his wife daily is not a bad person. Wife was > > > > destined to suffer and husband was supposed to be the aggresive > > and > > > > voilent ? > > > > > > > > Can anyone tell me how much

is in human hand and how much is in > > the hand > > > > of destiny ? After reading many books of K. N. Rao, i feel that > > its all > > > > destiny. > > > > > > > > > > > > Thanks > > > > > > > > Jagdish > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your > > homepage. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > > > > >

> > > > > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. >

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here