IndiaDivine.org

EFFECTS OF RAHU IN VARIOUS HOUSES

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Kumar ,

Your nativity comes in outstanding category.

1. All angular houses are occupied by planets.

2 All the Five important Lagna's are in angular houses 9- Ascendant,Moon ,Sun,Lagna Pada, Paka Lagna(sign occupied by

lagna lord), out of which depositor of four lagna are again in angular houses.

3. Sun is hammed by two benefics and with Mars

4. There is neech bhanga raj yoga due to cancellation of debility of Jupiter and Mars

5 There is break in education in Mars- Sat period as they are in mutual aspect.. Mars is the depositor of Rahu and aspecting both

2h and its lord Saturn

6.Kindly refer slokas 21 and 36 of Laghu Parasari-These are difficult slokas to interpret - In any case , Rahu-Sat period in your case will yield

yoga results.

7. Saturn and Ketu conjunction makes you angel

Regards, G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

hit man <hit_man334 Sent: Wednesday, 19 December, 2007 12:03:20 PM Re: EFFECTS OF RAHU IN VARIOUS HOUSES

Dear all,

i give my chart details for both the requests of neecha graha topic and also the rahu and sani topic.

i have makara lagna,with jupiter and moon( jupiter neecham), rahu in mesha, venus in mithuna,sun and mars in kartaka( mars neecham) ,mercury in simha, saturn and ketu in thulam( satrun ucham).

im runnning rahu dasa with saturn bhukthi,im not having any problems expect for that i some time feel lonely inspite of being surrounded by lots of friends, but one thing i have to say that i did devolope some dark companies though in control,im having good changes in my life be it chartered acocunting or modelling or acting.life is running smooth.

during my mars dasa and jupiter bhukthi i was overwhelmed with surprises, i for name sake attended some competition to my surprise i won prizes from the cheif minister and governor for arts and even won many competions( i was very famous in my school and circle which i never thought i would be),scored good, father was doing very well in business,but in mars and saturn dasa i stopped schooling ( in my life i have 4 times stopped schooling). but my father was still doing good,he bought new house and lands.i was sent to trivandrum for 8 months to sit simply in my grandmas house.

so i would say a mixed bag of fortune in my life.if can guys can explain more about rahu and neecha planets " i have my eyes and ears openned for it".

regards,

Kumar

( you guys are doing a great job)Chandu2chill <nanna_id2006@ > wrote:

Dear Sri Sreeram,Your wrote://Dear members,Saturn - Rahu or Rahu - Saturn periods are supposed to bring somedramatic changes in life for Rahu is karmic planet & Saturn the nature's time keeper....both together should bring some serious events in life !!Would appreciate if you could share the good or bad experience you must have faced in this dasha. Request other members who have passed through Rahu-Saturn or Saturn-Rahu dasha phase...to share their experiences. { Kindly mention the Lagna as you communicate}with Regards,sreeram_srinivas/ /My Rahu-MD-Saturn AD was one of the BEST time in my life as i was enjoying father's wealth, good health, (ofcouse now also:-) )i was doing graduation, Collage life was full of enjoyment with lovely Girl friend one perticular and many others as well, life was full of content, father built 3 Story building, had Cars, 3

employees at our shop...Rahu-Sarun period ended in 1995During Rahu-Venus 1999-2000 got 1st time an opportunity to work abroad in (Gulf)Aries LagnaRahu in 8th deblitedSaturn ® in 3rd Appreciate any feedbackRegardsChannancient_indian_ astrology, "sreeram srinivas" <sreeram64@. ..> wrote:>> > > Dear members,> > > Saturn - Rahu or Rahu - Saturn periods are supposed to bring some> dramatic changes in life for Rahu is karmic planet & Saturn the nature's> time keeper....both together should bring some serious events in life !!> > Would appreciate if you could share the good or bad experience you must> have

faced in this dasha. Request other members who have passed> through Rahu-Saturn or Saturn-Rahu dasha phase...to share their> experiences. { Kindly mention the Lagna as you communicate}> > with Regards,> > sreeram_srinivas> > ancient_indian_ astrology, hit man> > hit_man334@ wrote:> > Dear sir,> I am running rahu dasa and saturn bukthi,saturninlibr aalong with> ketuandrahuinaries with lagna as makara, itstarted one year back i> have so far have not received any problems in my knees,infact in this> peroid my got good changes in life.> > regards ,> Kumar> > > kuchibhotla subrahmanyam k_subrahmanyam60100 @ wrote:> dear

all,> i have seen in many horscopes,the RAHU-SATURN DASA AND VICE VERSA gave> problems to knees.many developed knee problems and artrites .even> when saturn is placed in exaltation or rahu in good position this> problem occured.> regards,> subrahmanyam> > --- Panditji navagraha@ wrote:> > Namaste Sreeram,> > I recall a yoga when 6th lord is debilited and 10th> lord is exalted was referred to 'Vijay Yoga'.> > May be it is known by different name. Not sure about> Mars rahu yoga currently under discussion.> > I also recall that Princess Diana had mangal and rahu in 12 th house (> If you take Kanya lagna chart) that is 8th lord with rahu in the> 12th.>

Never miss a thing.. Make your homepage.

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Dear Sreeram ji I had Saturn antar dasa from 2000 march to 2003 march, Had lot of problems, People tried deceiving, problems at work like unnecessarily supervisor troubling since I am a straight forward person. Mer 2003 march - 2005 nov (I was terminated 2004 may) It was good to get out of that work place. Mer-ket-ven 2004 till now has been good. Regards Jagadishsreeram srinivas <sreeram64 wrote: Dear members, Saturn - Rahu or Rahu - Saturn periods are supposed to bring some dramatic changes in life for Rahu is karmic planet & Saturn the nature's time keeper....both together should bring some serious events in life !! Would appreciate if you could share the good or bad experience you must have faced in this dasha. Request other members who have passed through Rahu-Saturn or Saturn-Rahu dasha phase...to share their experiences. { Kindly mention the Lagna as you communicate} with Regards, sreeram_srinivas , hit man> hit_man334@ wrote: Dear sir, I am running rahu dasa and

saturn bukthi,saturninlibraalong with ketuandrahuinaries with lagna as makara, itstarted one year back i have so far have not received any problems in my knees,infact in this peroid my got good changes in life. regards ,Kumar kuchibhotla subrahmanyam k_subrahmanyam60100@ wrote: dear all,i have seen in many horscopes,the RAHU-SATURN DASA AND VICE VERSA gave problems to knees.many developed knee problems and artrites .even when saturn is placed in exaltation or rahu in good position this problem occured. regards, subrahmanyam --- Panditji navagraha@ wrote: Namaste Sreeram,I recall a yoga when 6th lord is debilited and 10thlord is exalted was referred to 'Vijay Yoga'. May be it is known by different name. Not

sure aboutMars rahu yoga currently under discussion. I also recall that Princess Diana had mangal and rahu in 12 th house ( If you take Kanya lagna chart) that is 8th lord with rahu in the 12th.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.