IndiaDivine.org

To Sreenadhji:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Kiran ji,

==>

> 1) If a house lord is in dustana: Say the 3rd lord is in the 8th

house, Will it cause obstructions to the significations of the 3H only

in the period of the 3rd lord or in the period of 8th lord also?

<==

If 3rd lord is in 8th, it will cause obstruction/destruction (not

that it is only obstuction/destruction and NOT making the significance

less in amount), to the significance of 3H lord in the dasa period of 3H

lord. In the dasa period of 8H the result would be different - there

the results under consideration wold be mainly that of 8th lord from

8th coming to 8th, even though the results first mentioned also apply

to the sub period of 3rd in the dasa of 8th lord. In this case except

in the sub period of 3rd lord, the 3rd house related significance will

not be considered with importance.

==>

> 2) Will aspect/occupation of a house by malefic cause obstruction to

the significations of the house only during the period of the malefic

or during periods of the house lord also?

<==

Both.

==>

> 3) If a dustana lord is in his own house (e.g: 8th lord in 8th, 6th

lord in 6th, 12th lord in 12th), does it mean that both good and bad

significations of the house will be amplified. e.g: Will 8th lord in

8th house cause increased longevity, large debts, many diseases and

poverty? > Or is it that house lord in his own house will amplify only

good things of the house?

<==

Good effects of the house amplifies and bad effects become

irrelevant. For example - if 6th lord is in 6th, courage and boldness

increases, diseases curers (for which disease should be there at the

first place - means diseases would be present) and become irrelevant,

enemies increase but the success would be always with the native.

Debts increase - but the native will learn to utilize it in a

beneficial way and earn profit out of it. Suffering and hard work

would be there - but that too the native will use in a positive way to

reap success. Due to all this, if you say that - auspicious results

will increase and inauspicious results will be minimum - that too can

be accepted to a certain extend. But that is not the way of right

thinking - because rules are the same for all houses.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, Kiran R <kiran.rama wrote:>> Dear Sreenadhji,> > I have a few doubts and I want to bridge my gaps in understanding on the same:> Please help me in doing so:> >

1) If a house lord is in dustana: Say the 3rd lord is in the 8th house,

Will it cause obstructions to the significations of the 3H only in the

period of the 3rd lord or in the period of 8th lord also?> >

2) Will aspect/occupation of a house by malefic cause obstruction to

or during periods of the house lord also?> > 3) If a

dustana lord is in his own house (e.g: 8th lord in 8th, 6th lord in

6th, 12th lord in 12th), does it mean that both good and bad

poverty?> Or is it that house lord in his own house will amplify only good things of the house?> > Thanks> Kiran> > Sreenadh sreesog wrote: Dear Venkittaraman ji,> That was a beutiful, informative mail. Thanks. :)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , Venkataraman Hari > venkataraman_hari@ wrote:> > > Dear Seenadhji, > > Namaskaram. Your are obsalutely correct that Apa: is > not mere water.Apa: is also not equilent to Jala or Naara.But in this > sloka. in this particular referance the Narayana sabda, the world > Naara refers only to Apa in its full sense.i.e. Apo va idagum Sarvam, > Apa: plunanthu Prithvi, Vishva Bhootani Apa:, Prano va Apa: The > inherant power in the water which is one in Pancha Bhootas. Who > sleeps on the water is not somebody sleepin over it :but the inherent > power or Divinity in it. Apo vai sarva Devata: All the Devatas are > in the water.It is a consolidated force capable of Creation, > Sustinance and destruction. When we worshipl water in pot in our > vaidic poojas who ever may be the deity we proficiate the potential > Primordial power/ Divinity is worshiped in that form and name. The > same is with Agni also. That is why the Veda says "YoApam Pushpam > Veda pushpavan Prajavan Pasuman Bhavati" One who realises that > the water is the cretive energy-primordial force for> > creation then he becomes the person of blossemed or realised, man > attainments, man of prosperity i.e. contentment. Primordial Ocean, > the Milky Ocean represents Suddha Sathva Energy. Puranas gives the > entire thing in a beautiful descrilption Sriman Narayan with Mother > Lakshmi,daughter o;f the ocean, sleeps on Adi Sesha the Primordial > Prana Shakti. > > With regards, > > > Hari Venkataraman.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:> > Dear Venkataraman ji,> > ==>> > "Apo Naara Iti Prokta Apovai Narasoonavah:Tayatasyayanan Poorvam > Tena Naryana Smritih: Apa means Water.> > <==> > Apa is NOT water - if it was mere water they would have used the > word 'Jala' or some other synonym for water, but will not resort to > the consistent use of the word 'Apa'. In a better way - 'Apa' > means 'Primordial ocean' or the 'stuff of primordial occean' (or call > it higgs ocean in modern terms). It is the ocean/water from which > everything sprouts - i.e. life, cosmic spears, and the universe > itself. 'Apa' and 'Nara' are interchangeable words - meaning the > same, pointing to the same 'primordial occean'.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > > > , Venkataraman Hari > <venkataraman_hari@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear sir, > > > You are quite correct in a way. Wben we read or try to understand > Vedic hims we should not confuse ourselves with Puranic Stores. Veda > fully speaks in a cosmic form. To understand we require an > extraordinary understanding power and unbiased views and open mind. > Where ever Narayana Sabda or the name of the Vishnu is mentioned > there the All pervading aspect of Brahman or Supreme Power is > described.Vyapakatvat Vishnu ; "Again it is said "Apo Naara Iti > Prokta Apovai Narasoonavah:Tayatasyayanan Poorvam Tena Naryana > Smritih: Apa means Water. From water every thing sprouts. Who is just > sleeping on it is Narayana. Water is energising Power-Energy. > Agnerapa: from fire the water came- says the Upanishad. But Agni > evaporate Water and Water subsides Agni. Both are the different forms > of all pervading energy. Veda says Agna Vishno Sajoshadema Vardandtu > magirah: Here Agni denotes Sri Rudra and Rudra and Vlishnu are both > identical just like two sides of a coin. Both are> > > all pervading and intruding in to every atom of this Srishti. > That is why Vishnu is considered on of the Ekadasa/Eleven forms of > Sri Rudra. and Rudra is an another aspect of All pervading Sri > Vishnu. Veda uses these names when ever and where ever these inner > aspects of these name are useful to explain things. This is very > difficult to understand and explain clearly. I fear whether I could > explain or convey what I am able to understand. When you go to > Puranas , I am not talking about Itihasas, they attribute forms and > qualities to various names in the Vedas just to make it interesting > and convey a particular ;message to common man. We should not concuss > ourselves.This is my humble opini;on. With regards. > > > > > > Hari Venkataraman> > > > > > > > > > > > dollarmoni sriram.nayak@ wrote:> > > > > > > > > Rashmikantji,> > > > > > Sorry for my longish mail.IMHO please desist from asking > questions > > > that have origin in veda/puranas/shastras to an astrology group. > The > > > reason I am saying that is, though study/ knowledge of puranas/ > > > ithihasas do help an astrologer to decipher the hidden meanings > of > > > planetary positions, their stastric study is mostly inadequate. > The > > > replies to your mail from many is a clear indicator and I have > seen > > > this happening in all astrology groups. > > > > > > As wrong knowledge is being propogated by many, and guesses are > used > > > on stastric knowledge, I thought of just posting a couple of > > > indicators on this matter based on similar ones that have > happened > > > before.> > > All schools place Vedas above Puranas, itihAsa and other > Vedangas. > > > This is because Vedas are apaurusheya.In case of any conflict > > > between the Vedas and any other text, the former are to be taken > and > > > others,for, being paurusheya (let the author be anybody; buddha, > > > krishna, chaitanya), are to be discarded. I hope none disagrees > here.> > > > > > Vedas do talk of Vishnu's supremacy.Ofcourse, the first line from > > > Mahopanishad is there:> > > eko nArayaNa AsInna brahmA neshAno nAgnIshomau neme> > > dyAvapR^ithivI | This clearly says that it is Lord Narayana who > > > existed at that point of time, when there was niether Brahma nor > > > Shiva, Agni, Chandra, these heavens and earth.> > > > > > The very appearance of other deities being praised is also not a > > > hindrance; other Gods are indeed to be worshipped for various > other > > > benefits. For example,Shiva is the abhimAni-devatA for manas > (mind); > > > unless the kind Lord of Uma showers his benefience, there is not > one > > > chance that a man will be able to convert his bitterest enemy to > his > > > best friend. However, these devatAs, be it Shiva or Indra or Agni > or > > > Pushan, are> > > all substitutes to Vishnu, who is Brahman.> > > > > > Consider this from RgVeda (7th Mandala): > > > asya devasya mILhuSo vayA viShNoreShasya prabhR^ithe havirbhiH | > > > vide hi rudro rudriyaM mahitvaM yAsiSTaM vartirashvinAvirAvat.h ||> > > > > > This one clearly says that Rudra got his 'rudratva'> > > from Vishnu.> > > So, why not conclude that it is Narayana whose> > > different forms are Brahma, Shiva, Agni, Surya etc,> > > just like Rama and Krishna are? The reason is again in> > > the scriptures. These other Gods are said to be the control, are > > > said to be born and even die, are said to be afraid of Brahman > (R.V > > > 2.38.9, Taittiriya Upanishad 2-8). It is plain common sense that > one > > > is not afraid of oneself. It cannot be even that one form is > > > ignorant of other (how can that be, if they are all 'pUrNa' > brahman, > > > that is praised in the muNDakopanishat as 'sarvaj~naH' > omniscient?). > > > Consider kAThaka araNyaka 206. This relates to Indra beheading> > > Rudra ('etadrudrasya dhanuH | rudrasyatveva dhanurArtniH shira > > > utpipeSha | sa pravargyo.abhavat.h'). This appears in Taiitariya> > > Aranyaka also. All these deities are said to be under the control > of > > > ambhraNI ( Lakshmi devi) , the seer of ambhraNI sUkta (some call > it > > > devI sUkta): ahaM rudrebhir vasubhir .... yaM kAmaye taM ugraM > > > kR^iNomi taM brahmANaM taM R^iShiM taM sumedhaM. > > > Here, Lakshmi says that whomsoever she pleases, will be made > Rudra, > > > Brahma, a sage or a wiseman. She proclaims that she had given the > > > bow to Rudra to cut off one of the five heads of Brahma (for> > > chanting a Vedic verse wrongly): ahaM rudrAya dhanurAtanomi etc. > > > Later, the same lady says that thesource of her powers is the > Being > > > on the ocean (mama yoni apsu antaH samudre)> > > > > > Lakshmi is ajanma. She is a nitya chetana. Brahma is born of Lord > > > Padmanabha and saraswati is Kriti-Pradyumnas ( another form of > > > Lakshmi-Narayana)daughter and is Brahmas wife. ( referred in > puranas > > > as chaturavadana rani).> > > > > > I saw some quote from Devi Bhagavata provided in another mail. > That > > > has to be discarded as the quote goes agains vedic injunctions > and > > > is also from the "rajasa" purana as mentioned by Shri Vedavyasa > > > himself, the 'organiser of vedas"> > > > > > I trust this clarifies the "origins" of Lakshmi and Saraswati.> > > > > > regards> > > sriram nayak> > > > > > , rashmi patel > > > rashmihpatel@ wrote:> > > >> > > > PLEASE CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE PARENTS NAME OF LAXMIJI & > SARASWATIJI> > > > I HAD GUEST IN MY HOUSE FROM CALCUTTA SAYING THEY ARE DAUGHTERS > OF > > > SHIV-PARVATI, MEANING SISTERS OF GANESH & KARTIK.> > > > PLEASE TELL ME> > > > > > > > THANKS> > > > RASHMIKANT> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > jyothi_b_lakshmi jyothi_b_lakshmi@> > > > > > > > Saturday, December 8, 2007 7:41:37 AM> > > > Re: Time - an illusion> > > > > > > > Dear Sir,> > > > > > > > I totally agree with you. Truth needs no "ism" for its > existence. > > > Be > > > > it Shavism or Vaishnavism or any other ism. Absolute reality is > > > the > > > > same in all religions, be it Islam, Hinduism or Christianity. > This > > > is > > > > a fact everybody knows. One need not be a pandit in history or > > > > scriptures to know all these. If anybody says their "ism" is > the > > > only > > > > one way to realise GOD, then they havent understood their "ism" > > > > properly. > > > > > > > > Experiencing the absolute is not a monopoly of any specific > sect. > > > If > > > > it was, we wouldnt have had so many enlightened ones in this > world > > > > that too from different religions and sects. St.Tresa of Avila, > > > > Budha, Sufi saints are all examples. Tryin> > > > > > Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.>

Dear Kiran there was a typo in the post below -

Instead of - "If 3rd lord is in 8th, it will cause obstruction/destruction (not

lord. "

Read - "If 3rd lord is in 8th, it will cause obstruction/destruction (not

less in amount), to the significance of 3H in the dasa period of 3H

lord. " - since your query was about the obstruction to significance of the 3rd house.

Regards,

Sreenadh

, "Sreenadh" <sreesog wrote:

Dear Kiran ji,

==>

> 1) If a house lord is in dustana: Say the 3rd lord is in the 8th

house, Will it cause obstructions to the significations of the 3H only

in the period of the 3rd lord or in the period of 8th lord also?

<==

If 3rd lord is in 8th, it will cause obstruction/destruction (not

lord. In the dasa period of 8H the result would be different - there

the results under consideration wold be mainly that of 8th lord from

8th coming to 8th, even though the results first mentioned also apply

to the sub period of 3rd in the dasa of 8th lord. In this case except

in the sub period of 3rd lord, the 3rd house related significance will

not be considered with importance.

==>

> 2) Will aspect/occupation of a house by malefic cause obstruction to

or during periods of the house lord also?

<==

Both.

==>

> 3) If a dustana lord is in his own house (e.g: 8th lord in 8th, 6th

lord in 6th, 12th lord in 12th), does it mean that both good and bad

poverty? > Or is it that house lord in his own house will amplify only

good things of the house?

<==

Good effects of the house amplifies and bad effects become

irrelevant. For example - if 6th lord is in 6th, courage and boldness

increases, diseases curers (for which disease should be there at the

first place - means diseases would be present) and become irrelevant,

enemies increase but the success would be always with the native.

Debts increase - but the native will learn to utilize it in a

beneficial way and earn profit out of it. Suffering and hard work

would be there - but that too the native will use in a positive way to

reap success. Due to all this, if you say that - auspicious results

will increase and inauspicious results will be minimum - that too can

be accepted to a certain extend. But that is not the way of right

thinking - because rules are the same for all houses.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh> > , Kiran R> kiran.rama@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenadhji,> >> > I have a few doubts and I want to bridge my gaps in understanding on> the same:> > Please help me in doing so:> >> > 1) If a house lord is in dustana: Say the 3rd lord is in the 8th> house, Will it cause obstructions to the significations of the 3H only> in the period of the 3rd lord or in the period of 8th lord also?> >> > 2) Will aspect/occupation of a house by malefic cause obstruction to> the significations of the house only during the period of the malefic or> during periods of the house lord also?> >> > 3) If a dustana lord is in his own house (e.g: 8th lord in 8th, 6th> lord in 6th, 12th lord in 12th), does it mean that both good and bad> significations of the house will be amplified. e.g: Will 8th lord in 8th> house cause increased longevity, large debts, many diseases and poverty?> > Or is it that house lord in his own house will amplify only good> things of the house?> >> > Thanks> > Kiran> >> > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote: Dear> Venkittaraman ji,> > That was a beutiful, informative mail. Thanks. :)> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> >> > , Venkataraman Hari> > venkataraman_hari@ wrote:> >> > > Dear Seenadhji,> > > Namaskaram. Your are obsalutely correct that Apa: is> > not mere water.Apa: is also not equilent to Jala or Naara.But in this> > sloka. in this particular referance the Narayana sabda, the world> > Naara refers only to Apa in its full sense.i.e. Apo va idagum Sarvam,> > Apa: plunanthu Prithvi, Vishva Bhootani Apa:, Prano va Apa: The> > inherant power in the water which is one in Pancha Bhootas. Who> > sleeps on the water is not somebody sleepin over it :but the inherent> > power or Divinity in it. Apo vai sarva Devata: All the Devatas are> > in the water.It is a consolidated force capable of Creation,> > Sustinance and destruction. When we worshipl water in pot in our> > vaidic poojas who ever may be the deity we proficiate the potential> > Primordial power/ Divinity is worshiped in that form and name. The> > same is with Agni also. That is why the Veda says "YoApam Pushpam> > Veda pushpavan Prajavan Pasuman Bhavati" One who realises that> > the water is the cretive energy-primordial force for> > > creation then he becomes the person of blossemed or realised, man> > attainments, man of prosperity i.e. contentment. Primordial Ocean,> > the Milky Ocean represents Suddha Sathva Energy. Puranas gives the> > entire thing in a beautiful descrilption Sriman Narayan with Mother> > Lakshmi,daughter o;f the ocean, sleeps on Adi Sesha the Primordial> > Prana Shakti.> > > With regards,> > >> > Hari Venkataraman.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Sreenadh sreesog@ wrote:> > > Dear Venkataraman ji,> > > ==>> > > "Apo Naara Iti Prokta Apovai Narasoonavah:Tayatasyayanan Poorvam> > Tena Naryana Smritih: Apa means Water.> > > <==> > > Apa is NOT water - if it was mere water they would have used the> > word 'Jala' or some other synonym for water, but will not resort to> > the consistent use of the word 'Apa'. In a better way - 'Apa'> > means 'Primordial ocean' or the 'stuff of primordial occean' (or call> > it higgs ocean in modern terms). It is the ocean/water from which> > everything sprouts - i.e. life, cosmic spears, and the universe> > itself. 'Apa' and 'Nara' are interchangeable words - meaning the> > same, pointing to the same 'primordial occean'.> > > Love and regards,> > > Sreenadh> > >> > >> > > , Venkataraman Hari> > <venkataraman_hari@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear sir,> > > > You are quite correct in a way. Wben we read or try to understand> > Vedic hims we should not confuse ourselves with Puranic Stores. Veda> > fully speaks in a cosmic form. To understand we require an> > extraordinary understanding power and unbiased views and open mind.> > Where ever Narayana Sabda or the name of the Vishnu is mentioned> > there the All pervading aspect of Brahman or Supreme Power is> > described.Vyapakatvat Vishnu ; "Again it is said "Apo Naara Iti> > Prokta Apovai Narasoonavah:Tayatasyayanan Poorvam Tena Naryana> > Smritih: Apa means Water. From water every thing sprouts. Who is just> > sleeping on it is Narayana. Water is energising Power-Energy.> > Agnerapa: from fire the water came- says the Upanishad. But Agni> > evaporate Water and Water subsides Agni. Both are the different forms> > of all pervading energy. Veda says Agna Vishno Sajoshadema Vardandtu> > magirah: Here Agni denotes Sri Rudra and Rudra and Vlishnu are both> > identical just like two sides of a coin. Both are> > > > all pervading and intruding in to every atom of this Srishti.> > That is why Vishnu is considered on of the Ekadasa/Eleven forms of> > Sri Rudra. and Rudra is an another aspect of All pervading Sri> > Vishnu. Veda uses these names when ever and where ever these inner> > aspects of these name are useful to explain things. This is very> > difficult to understand and explain clearly. I fear whether I could> > explain or convey what I am able to understand. When you go to> > Puranas , I am not talking about Itihasas, they attribute forms and> > qualities to various names in the Vedas just to make it interesting> > and convey a particular ;message to common man. We should not concuss> > ourselves.This is my humble opini;on. With regards.> > > >> > > > Hari Venkataraman> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > dollarmoni sriram.nayak@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Rashmikantji,> > > >> > > > Sorry for my longish mail.IMHO please desist from asking> > questions> > > > that have origin in veda/puranas/shastras to an astrology group.> > The> > > > reason I am saying that is, though study/ knowledge of puranas/> > > > ithihasas do help an astrologer to decipher the hidden meanings> > of> > > > planetary positions, their stastric study is mostly inadequate.> > The> > > > replies to your mail from many is a clear indicator and I have> > seen> > > > this happening in all astrology groups.> > > >> > > > As wrong knowledge is being propogated by many, and guesses are> > used> > > > on stastric knowledge, I thought of just posting a couple of> > > > indicators on this matter based on similar ones that have> > happened> > > > before.> > > > All schools place Vedas above Puranas, itihAsa and other> > Vedangas.> > > > This is because Vedas are apaurusheya.In case of any conflict> > > > between the Vedas and any other text, the former are to be taken> > and> > > > others,for, being paurusheya (let the author be anybody; buddha,> > > > krishna, chaitanya), are to be discarded. I hope none disagrees> > here.> > > >> > > > Vedas do talk of Vishnu's supremacy.Ofcourse, the first line from> > > > Mahopanishad is there:> > > > eko nArayaNa AsInna brahmA neshAno nAgnIshomau neme> > > > dyAvapR^ithivI | This clearly says that it is Lord Narayana who> > > > existed at that point of time, when there was niether Brahma nor> > > > Shiva, Agni, Chandra, these heavens and earth.> > > >> > > > The very appearance of other deities being praised is also not a> > > > hindrance; other Gods are indeed to be worshipped for various> > other> > > > benefits. For example,Shiva is the abhimAni-devatA for manas> > (mind);> > > > unless the kind Lord of Uma showers his benefience, there is not> > one> > > > chance that a man will be able to convert his bitterest enemy to> > his> > > > best friend. However, these devatAs, be it Shiva or Indra or Agni> > or> > > > Pushan, are> > > > all substitutes to Vishnu, who is Brahman.> > > >> > > > Consider this from RgVeda (7th Mandala):> > > > asya devasya mILhuSo vayA viShNoreShasya prabhR^ithe havirbhiH |> > > > vide hi rudro rudriyaM mahitvaM yAsiSTaM vartirashvinAvirAvat.h> ||> > > >> > > > This one clearly says that Rudra got his 'rudratva'> > > > from Vishnu.> > > > So, why not conclude that it is Narayana whose> > > > different forms are Brahma, Shiva, Agni, Surya etc,> > > > just like Rama and Krishna are? The reason is again in> > > > the scriptures. These other Gods are said to be the control, are> > > > said to be born and even die, are said to be afraid of Brahman> > (R.V> > > > 2.38.9, Taittiriya Upanishad 2-8). It is plain common sense that> > one> > > > is not afraid of oneself. It cannot be even that one form is> > > > ignorant of other (how can that be, if they are all 'pUrNa'> > brahman,> > > > that is praised in the muNDakopanishat as 'sarvaj~naH'> > omniscient?).> > > > Consider kAThaka araNyaka 206. This relates to Indra beheading> > > > Rudra ('etadrudrasya dhanuH | rudrasyatveva dhanurArtniH shira> > > > utpipeSha | sa pravargyo.abhavat.h'). This appears in Taiitariya> > > > Aranyaka also. All these deities are said to be under the control> > of> > > > ambhraNI ( Lakshmi devi) , the seer of ambhraNI sUkta (some call> > it> > > > devI sUkta): ahaM rudrebhir vasubhir .... yaM kAmaye taM ugraM> > > > kR^iNomi taM brahmANaM taM R^iShiM taM sumedhaM.> > > > Here, Lakshmi says that whomsoever she pleases, will be made> > Rudra,> > > > Brahma, a sage or a wiseman. She proclaims that she had given the> > > > bow to Rudra to cut off one of the five heads of Brahma (for> > > > chanting a Vedic verse wrongly): ahaM rudrAya dhanurAtanomi etc.> > > > Later, the same lady says that thesource of her powers is the> > Being> > > > on the ocean (mama yoni apsu antaH samudre)> > > >> > > > Lakshmi is ajanma. She is a nitya chetana. Brahma is born of Lord> > > > Padmanabha and saraswati is Kriti-Pradyumnas ( another form of> > > > Lakshmi-Narayana)daughter and is Brahmas wife. ( referred in> > puranas> > > > as chaturavadana rani).> > > >> > > > I saw some quote from Devi Bhagavata provided in another mail.> > That> > > > has to be discarded as the quote goes agains vedic injunctions> > and> > > > is also from the "rajasa" purana as mentioned by Shri Vedavyasa> > > > himself, the 'organiser of vedas"> > > >> > > > I trust this clarifies the "origins" of Lakshmi and Saraswati.> > > >> > > > regards> > > > sriram nayak> > > >> > > > , rashmi patel> > > > rashmihpatel@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > PLEASE CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE PARENTS NAME OF LAXMIJI & > > SARASWATIJI> > > > > I HAD GUEST IN MY HOUSE FROM CALCUTTA SAYING THEY ARE DAUGHTERS> > OF> > > > SHIV-PARVATI, MEANING SISTERS OF GANESH & KARTIK.> > > > > PLEASE TELL ME> > > > >> > > > > THANKS> > > > > RASHMIKANT> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > jyothi_b_lakshmi jyothi_b_lakshmi@> > > > > > > > > > Saturday, December 8, 2007 7:41:37 AM> > > > > Re: Time - an illusion> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sir,> > > > >> > > > > I totally agree with you. Truth needs no "ism" for its> > existence.> > > > Be> > > > > it Shavism or Vaishnavism or any other ism. Absolute reality is> > > > the> > > > > same in all religions, be it Islam, Hinduism or Christianity.> > This> > > > is> > > > > a fact everybody knows. One need not be a pandit in history or> > > > > scriptures to know all these. If anybody says their "ism" is> > the> > > > only> > > > > one way to realise GOD, then they havent understood their "ism"> > > > > properly.> > > > >> > > > > Experiencing the absolute is not a monopoly of any specific> > sect.> > > > If> > > > > it was, we wouldnt have had so many enlightened ones in this> > world> > > > > that too from different religions and sects. St.Tresa of Avila,> > > > > Budha, Sufi saints are all examples. Tryin> >> >> >> >> > > > Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know> how.> >>

Dear Kiran and Goel,

I would also like to share my view.

3rd lord in 8th house

would mean that 3rd lord has gone into its primary upachaya

sthan. (6th and 10th are primary upachaya and 3rd

and 11th are secondary). So as Karak for 8th house

(3rd is 8th from 3rd) is enhanced.

3rd lord I 12th house

can be viewed in 2 fold manner. As per KAS, 12th house

is considered the most auspicious house and any planet that goes in 12th

house then the house ruled by them gets enhanced. This is for

quality. So 3rd lord in 12th house would mean that

the RESULTS i.e. quality of 3rd house is enhanced.

Second part is that 3rd lord

goes in the 10th house from 3rd i.e. in primary upachaya

sthan. So again it goes into the house of Authority from 3rd and

since its upachaya sthan then the meaning is growth, prosperity heap.

Now 3rd lord in 6th house,

so here for 6th house under focus so say u are timing event for Job

or Authority, then for 10th house, 3rd house becomes

primary upachaya and for 6th house under focus i.e. say u are timing

job then 3rd house becomes 10th from 6th.

Regarding aspects, a benefic planet i.e. a

planet with more than 4 bindu (it can be mars and Saturn as well – as long

as it has more than 4 bindus means its benefic) so such a planet will have

equal and opposite aspect so, say if Jupiter has +5 bindus then its aspect will

be with -5 on 7th, 5th and 9th house.

So Jupiter will do good for the house it

is placed it but at the cost of 3 other house.

Similarly, Mars and Saturn if they are

with less than 4 bindus (which is generally the case as Ma and Sa have only 39

bindus each in SAV), so they will be malefic for the house they are placed in

but their aspects will be beneficial on 3 other house.

A natural malefic in 6th house

if it is there and with more than 4 bindus then its aspect will be beneific for

quality but for timing we consider it with equal and opposite so say if Mars is

6th lord and in 6th house with say 5 bindus then for

timing of event you consider the aspect to be with -5 on 9th, 12th

and 1st house but for quality, you double the points and its aspect

will enhance the quality of the house it aspects.

For your 3rd point, 6th

lord in 6th, 8th lord in 8th and 12th

lord in 12th one must also consider the dual lord ships of the

planets.

Cheers !!!

Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca

On Behalf Of Gopal Goel

Wednesday December 12, 2007

4:53 AM

;

kiran.rama

Re:

To Sreenadhji:

dear Kiranji,

I may like to share my views on the queries raised by you :

1. Phaldeepica ch 6 gives nice indication about placement of house

lords in various houses.. Houses 1,2,4,5,7,9,10,and 11 are good houses.

If their lords are placed in these houses , they

yield good results.

Houses 3,6,8,and 12 are in bad category. If 3rd lord will be

placed in 8th house, will yield to bad results.The native will have thievish

tendencies, may be punished by authorities,will serve others for his

livelihood. He becomes the cause of his own death. These results will not apply

to Virgo and PISCES ascendants.

The native of Scorpio ascendant may have inborn criminal tendencies ,

yet he will hide himself. Please remember , pada of 3rd house will fall in

Lagna.

Malefic 3L in 8th will give more problems.

2.Malefic if occupying or aspecting will obstruct the signification of

the house in its period , provided it is not Vargottama , in own ,exaltation or

friendly signs.

House lord if well placed and strong will try to reduce the impact of

malefic association to the house.House Karka 's strength will also protect the

house.

Kindly study Ch -10 of Jatak deshmarg by Somayaji.

3. 6 ,8 and 12 houses are negative houses , and if their lords are

placed in these houses , some negative results will also come to pass.

Parasara says, " If 6L IN 6TH ,The native will have enmity with his

own kinsmen and friendship with others,mediocre wealth, sound health.

Retrograde planets give chronic diseases.A weak 8L in 8th will not be

good for longevity, and its actions will bring dishonour to him, he will be in

habit to blame others.

Regards,

G.K.GOEL

Ph: 09350311433

Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR

NEW DELHI-110 076

INDIA

----- Original Message

----

Kiran R <kiran.rama (AT) (DOT) co.in>

Wednesday, 12 December, 2007 10:24:46 AM

To Sreenadhji:

Dear

Sreenadhji,

I have a few doubts and I want to bridge my gaps in understanding on the same:

Please help me in doing so:

1) If a house lord is in dustana: Say the 3rd lord is in the 8th house, Will it

cause obstructions to the significations of the 3H only in the period of the

3rd lord or in the period of 8th lord also?

2) Will aspect/occupation of a house by malefic cause obstruction to the

significations of the house only during the period of the malefic or during

periods of the house lord also?

3) If a dustana lord is in his own house (e.g: 8th lord in 8th, 6th lord in

6th, 12th lord in 12th), does it mean that both good and bad significations of

the house will be amplified. e.g: Will 8th lord in 8th house cause increased

longevity, large debts, many diseases and poverty?

Or is it that house lord in his own house will amplify only good things of the

house?

Thanks

Kiran

Sreenadh

<sreesog > wrote:

Dear Venkittaraman ji,

That was a beutiful, informative mail. Thanks. :)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

ancient_indian_

astrology, Venkataraman Hari

<venkataraman_ hari.> wrote:

> Dear Seenadhji,

> Namaskaram. Your are obsalutely correct that Apa: is

not mere water.Apa: is also not equilent to Jala or Naara.But in this

sloka. in this particular referance the Narayana sabda, the world

Naara refers only to Apa in its full sense.i.e. Apo

va idagum Sarvam,

Apa: plunanthu Prithvi, Vishva Bhootani Apa:, Prano va Apa: The

inherant power in the water which is one in Pancha Bhootas. Who

sleeps on the water is not somebody sleepin over it :but the inherent

power or Divinity in it. Apo vai sarva Devata:

All the Devatas are

in the water.It is a consolidated force capable of Creation,

Sustinance and destruction. When we worshipl water in pot in our

vaidic poojas who ever may be the deity we proficiate the potential

Primordial power/ Divinity is worshiped in that form and name. The

same is with Agni also. That is why the Veda says " YoApam Pushpam

Veda pushpavan Prajavan Pasuman Bhavati " One who realises that

the water is the cretive energy-primordial force for

> creation then he becomes the person of blossemed or realised, man

attainments, man of prosperity i.e. contentment. Primordial

Ocean,

the Milky Ocean represents Suddha Sathva Energy.

Puranas gives the

entire thing in a beautiful descrilption Sriman Narayan with Mother

Lakshmi,daughter o;f the ocean, sleeps on Adi Sesha the Primordial

Prana Shakti.

> With regards,

>

Hari Venkataraman.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Sreenadh <sreesog > wrote:

> Dear Venkataraman ji,

> ==>

> " Apo Naara Iti Prokta Apovai

Narasoonavah: Tayatasyayanan Poorvam

Tena Naryana Smritih: Apa means Water.

> <==

> Apa is NOT water - if it was mere water they would have used the

word 'Jala' or some other synonym for water, but will not resort to

the consistent use of the word 'Apa'. In a better way - 'Apa'

means 'Primordial ocean' or the 'stuff of primordial occean' (or call

it higgs ocean in modern terms). It is the ocean/water from which

everything sprouts - i.e. life, cosmic spears, and the universe

itself. 'Apa' and 'Nara'

are interchangeable words - meaning the

same, pointing to the same 'primordial occean'.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

>

> ancient_indian_

astrology, Venkataraman Hari

<venkataraman_ hari@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear sir,

> > You are quite correct in a way. Wben we read or try to understand

Vedic hims we should not confuse ourselves with Puranic Stores. Veda

fully speaks in a cosmic form. To understand we require an

extraordinary understanding power and unbiased views and open mind.

Where ever Narayana Sabda or the name of the Vishnu is mentioned

there the All pervading aspect of Brahman or Supreme Power is

described.Vyapakatv at Vishnu ; " Again it is said " Apo Naara Iti

Prokta Apovai Narasoonavah: Tayatasyayanan Poorvam Tena Naryana

Smritih: Apa means Water. From water every thing sprouts.. Who is just

sleeping on it is Narayana. Water is energising Power-Energy.

Agnerapa: from fire the water came- says the Upanishad. But Agni

evaporate Water and Water subsides Agni. Both are the different forms

of all pervading energy. Veda says Agna Vishno Sajoshadema Vardandtu

magirah: Here Agni denotes Sri Rudra and Rudra and Vlishnu are both

identical just like two sides of a coin. Both are

> > all pervading and intruding in to every atom of this Srishti.

That is why Vishnu is considered on of the Ekadasa/Eleven forms of

Sri Rudra. and Rudra is an another aspect of All pervading Sri

Vishnu. Veda uses these names when ever and where ever these inner

aspects of these name are useful to explain things. This is very

difficult to understand and explain clearly. I fear whether I could

explain or convey what I am able to understand. When you go to

Puranas , I am not talking about Itihasas, they attribute forms and

qualities to various names in the Vedas just to make it interesting

and convey a particular ;message to common man. We should not concuss

ourselves.This is my humble opini;on. With regards.

> >

> > Hari Venkataraman

> >

> >

> >

> > dollarmoni sriram.nayak@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Rashmikantji,

> >

> > Sorry for my longish mail.IMHO please desist from asking

questions

> > that have origin in veda/puranas/ shastras to an astrology group.

The

> > reason I am saying that is, though study/ knowledge of puranas/

> > ithihasas do help an astrologer to decipher the hidden meanings

of

> > planetary positions, their stastric study is mostly inadequate.

The

> > replies to your mail from many is a clear indicator and I have

seen

> > this happening in all astrology groups.

> >

> > As wrong knowledge is being propogated by many, and guesses are

used

> > on stastric knowledge, I thought of just posting a couple of

> > indicators on this matter based on similar ones that have

happened

> > before.

> > All schools place Vedas above Puranas, itihAsa and other

Vedangas.

> > This is because Vedas are apaurusheya. In case of any conflict

> > between the Vedas and any other text, the former are to be taken

and

> > others,for, being paurusheya (let the author be anybody; buddha,

> > krishna, chaitanya), are to be discarded. I hope none disagrees

here.

> >

> > Vedas do talk of Vishnu's supremacy.Ofcourse, the first line from

> > Mahopanishad is there:

> > eko nArayaNa AsInna brahmA neshAno nAgnIshomau neme

> > dyAvapR^ithivI | This clearly says that it is Lord Narayana who

> > existed at that point of time, when there was niether Brahma nor

> > Shiva, Agni, Chandra, these heavens and earth.

> >

> > The very appearance of other deities being praised is also not a

> > hindrance; other Gods are indeed to be worshipped for various

other

> > benefits. For example,Shiva is the abhimAni-devatA for manas

(mind);

> > unless the kind Lord of Uma showers his benefience, there is not

one

> > chance that a man will be able to convert his bitterest enemy to

his

> > best friend. However, these devatAs, be it Shiva or Indra or Agni

or

> > Pushan, are

> > all substitutes to Vishnu, who is Brahman.

> >

> > Consider this from RgVeda (7th Mandala):

> > asya devasya mILhuSo vayA viShNoreShasya prabhR^ithe havirbhiH |

> > vide hi rudro rudriyaM mahitvaM yAsiSTaM vartirashvinAvirAva t.h ||

> >

> > This one clearly says that Rudra got his 'rudratva'

> > from Vishnu.

> > So, why not conclude that it is Narayana whose

> > different forms are Brahma, Shiva, Agni, Surya etc,

> > just like Rama and Krishna are? The

reason is again in

> > the scriptures. These other Gods are said to be the control, are

> > said to be born and even die, are said to be afraid of Brahman

(R.V

> > 2.38.9, Taittiriya Upanishad 2-8). It is plain common sense that

one

> > is not afraid of oneself. It cannot be even that one form is

> > ignorant of other (how can that be, if they are all 'pUrNa'

brahman,

> > that is praised in the muNDakopanishat as 'sarvaj~naH'

omniscient?) .

> > Consider kAThaka araNyaka 206. This relates to Indra beheading

> > Rudra ('etadrudrasya dhanuH | rudrasyatveva dhanurArtniH shira

> > utpipeSha | sa pravargyo.abhavat. h'). This appears in Taiitariya

> > Aranyaka also. All these deities are said to be under the control

of

> > ambhraNI ( Lakshmi devi) , the seer of ambhraNI sUkta (some call

it

> > devI sUkta): ahaM rudrebhir vasubhir .... yaM kAmaye taM ugraM

> > kR^iNomi taM brahmANaM taM R^iShiM taM sumedhaM.

> > Here, Lakshmi says that whomsoever she pleases, will be made

Rudra,

> > Brahma, a sage or a wiseman. She proclaims that she had given the

> > bow to Rudra to cut off one of the five heads of Brahma (for

> > chanting a Vedic verse wrongly): ahaM rudrAya dhanurAtanomi etc.

> > Later, the same lady says that thesource of her powers is the

Being

> > on the ocean (mama yoni apsu antaH samudre)

> >

> > Lakshmi is ajanma. She is a nitya chetana. Brahma is born of Lord

> > Padmanabha and saraswati is Kriti-Pradyumnas ( another form of

> > Lakshmi-Narayana) daughter and is Brahmas wife. ( referred in

puranas

> > as chaturavadana rani).

> >

> > I saw some quote from Devi Bhagavata provided in another mail.

That

> > has to be discarded as the quote goes agains vedic injunctions

and

> > is also from the " rajasa " purana as mentioned by Shri

Vedavyasa

> > himself, the 'organiser of vedas "

> >

> > I trust this clarifies the " origins " of Lakshmi and

Saraswati.

> >

> > regards

> > sriram nayak

> >

> > ancient_indian_

astrology, rashmi patel

> > rashmihpatel@ wrote:

> > >

> > > PLEASE CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE PARENTS NAME OF LAXMIJI &

SARASWATIJI

> > > I HAD GUEST IN MY HOUSE FROM CALCUTTA SAYING THEY ARE DAUGHTERS

OF

> > SHIV-PARVATI, MEANING SISTERS OF GANESH & KARTIK.

> > > PLEASE TELL ME

> > >

> > > THANKS

> > > RASHMIKANT

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > jyothi_b_lakshmi jyothi_b_lakshmi@

> > > ancient_indian_

astrology

> > > Saturday, December 8, 2007 7:41:37 AM

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Time - an illusion

> > >

> > > Dear Sir,

> > >

> > > I totally agree with you. Truth needs no " ism " for its

existence.

> > Be

> > > it Shavism or Vaishnavism or any other ism. Absolute reality is

> > the

> > > same in all religions, be it Islam, Hinduism or Christianity.

This

> > is

> > > a fact everybody knows. One need not be a pandit in history or

> > > scriptures to know all these. If anybody says their

" ism " is

the

> > only

> > > one way to realise GOD, then they havent understood their

" ism "

> > > properly.

> > >

> > > Experiencing the absolute is not a monopoly of any specific

sect.

> > If

> > > it was, we wouldnt have had so many enlightened ones in this

world

> > > that too from different religions and sects. St.Tresa of Avila,

> > > Budha, Sufi saints are all examples. Tryin

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Click

here.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Sreenadhji,In the house based prediction method, whether the things signified by a house come true or not depends on:1. Whether the lord of the house is in sustana or dustana2. Whether there is any benefic/benefic aspect or malefic/malefic aspect on the house.Say the 6th House Lord is in sustana and there is a malefic in the 6th house - how do I give overall prediction for the 6th house?I understand that both will give results in their periods as 6HL and Malefic - but what about the overall reading?Say Lagna lord is in sustana (indicating good looks) and malefic is in lagna (indicating bad looks) - how can we say that individual will have good looks in lagna lord period and bad looks in malefic period. Is it okay to say that individual will have average looks?Regardskiran

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Dear Kiran ji,

* If 6th lord is in Dustana speak out its results - that will come

into effect in the dasa of 6th lord.

* If Malefics are in 6th speak out its results - that will come into

effect in the dasa of those planets.

Mold the results accodingly only for the antara of the 1st in 2nd

and 2nd in first.

===>

> but what about the overall reading?

<===

Use your commensense to chip away the contradicting results

(resulting average results - not good/not bad) from result list, and

speak out only the amplified results (wether good or bad); as a

general reading.

The same applies to your other example as well.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, Kiran R

<kiran.rama wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadhji,

>

> In the house based prediction method, whether the things signified

by a house come true or not depends on:

> 1. Whether the lord of the house is in sustana or dustana

> 2. Whether there is any benefic/benefic aspect or malefic/malefic

aspect on the house.

>

> Say the 6th House Lord is in sustana and there is a malefic in the

6th house - how do I give overall prediction for the 6th house?

> I understand that both will give results in their periods as 6HL and

Malefic - but what about the overall reading?

> Say Lagna lord is in sustana (indicating good looks) and malefic is

in lagna (indicating bad looks) - how can we say that individual will

have good looks in lagna lord period and bad looks in malefic period.

Is it okay to say that individual will have average looks?

>

> Regards

> kiran

>

>

>

> Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

>