IndiaDivine.org

Welcome

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All, Wish you a very happy New Year. Please Welcome 2008. 1 year of happiness, 12 months of prosperity, 52 weeks of success, 365 days of good luck, 8760 hours of gladness , 5,25,600 mins of goodness, Every second of enjoyment........ HAPPY NEW YEAR !! from astrologer K.V.Vighnesh Chennai. Mbl 9444961820

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

• 5 months later...
Guest guest

Dear Sanat Ji, Namaskar. Thanks for your mail. Now for your information about predition through Supernormal methods,I would bring to your notice about a 9 year old boy from Shimoga, a place in Karnataka State has predicted in advance of anouncement of Karnataka elections that Mr.Yadiyoorappa will become the chief minister of Karnataka and nobody can change this and now everybody know this !!!! So let us start some aspects of Jamini Astrology which I am also interested to know more.I feel that there may be some members who have some good knowledge about Jamini Sutras. With Regards, Ramadas Rao.sanat2221 <sanatkumar_jain wrote: Resp. Ramadas Ji,Namaskar,Welcome in the forum.Thanks for your email. We are eagerly waiting for your views on astrology and your experience, stand about astrology. You may read about the opinion of the members in various SOA_______files and Astrology a science or myth lying in file section. Your opinion is our mental food even if you have some different views So you may share your views without any hitch.We are waiting.Yours truly,SanatPS: Some new members have also joined. I will like to request them to share their

views.

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Guest guest

Resp. Ramadas Ji,

Namaskar,

You have mentioned about the prediction through supernormal method.

In this connection I will like to inform you that we in the forum has

a concentrated approach towards analysis of predictive astrology

through planetary position and based on astrological principles like

Jemini and so on, including other forms of prediction where planetary

position is a part. If we divert our approach towards supernatural

prediction etc. then we will divert from main issue and will be no

where. I hope you will agree. However so-called prediction about the

victory of some party is not at all supernatural. Because any

socalled supernatural power is not limited to victory of a party.

Thus that boy must forecast who will be next PM or who will be next

President of USA or on which date Rahul may be PM or Adwani may be

PM. Thus there may be thousand questions with no answer because there

is nothing supernatural and that too in a humanbeing. We are actually

very simple minded people and wherever we find some thing we just

claim and propagate it as supernatural.

Now about Jemini astrology, so there are many scriptures like Brihad

jatak, Parahsar, Kalyan verma etc. including western system on which

present form of predictive astrology has been erected. But you will

find that some basic principles are common in almost all systems.

They are like sign, sign lord, aspect (western differ), friendship,

exalted, dasha (western differ) etc. (also highlighted in astrology a

science or myth in file section).

This forum (which is only and only forum) is analyzing astrological

principles on scientific ground. Thus our targeted area is around

following points.

1 Astrology is science or myth, if it is science then

2 what is the basis of forming of sign

3 sign lord

4 aspect

5 friendship between planets

6 exalted

7 vinshotary dasha

8 Rahu ketu

9 ayanansh

and so on with allied points. Because every predictive principle is

based on above points. Because until unless initial knowledge is not

supported by science then how could subsequent development be

regarded as science. If you regard astrology as myth or faith then

there is no question of discussion as faith can never be science but

astrology is not based on faith but on some definite information

hence it can be very well analysized.

So you may please intimate any Jemini principle or any point which

you like.

I am waiting for your msg.

Thanks,

Yours truly,

sanat

PS : Members may also share their views on astrology. We are not

receiving any msg from econ, Sh. Krishnamuthy (reg diabetic

principle), Sh Rangarajan, Sh Naik. I think sh Krisnamurthy ji has

realized the hollow foundation of their principle hence he is not

turning up. This is the main and only tactics of the astrologers to

exploit innocent and ignorant public who are not aware with astrology

but they simply have faith due to following other person in the

society. But as soon as these astrologer put to some challenge (refer

Ms Dipika's mail) they fall and when they are asked to have

discussion which was actually our old tradition (shastrath) even then

they avoid because they are actually interested in business of

cheating instead of some interest in improving knowledge. Thus

whenever I try to participate in any conference of astrologers, I

find that their initial announcement is that only those orator may

come to dais who are in support of astrology. Because they know from

their inner core that their cheating and hollow principle may not be

publicized. Likewise there are other forums too, but moderator of

the forums do not want to hear any analysis due to their faith or

fear of harm to their business. Whereas in this forum I am not

challenging astrologers but I am inviting them and also asking

members to invite any astrologer (and no permission is required),

just for discussion and improving our true knowledge. Thus either I

will learn or I will inform my views or we will discuss to find the

truth. Even with this attitude, astrologers are afraid.

Thus members can realize hollow foundation of astrology.

, Ramadas Rao

<ramadasrao wrote:

>

> Dear Sanat Ji,

> Namaskar.

> Thanks for your mail.

> Now for your information about predition through Supernormal

methods,I would bring to your notice about a 9 year old boy from

Shimoga, a place in Karnataka State has predicted in advance of

anouncement of Karnataka elections that Mr.Yadiyoorappa will become

the chief minister of Karnataka and nobody can change this and now

everybody know this !!!!

> So let us start some aspects of Jamini Astrology which I am also

interested to know more.I feel that there may be some members who

have some good knowledge about Jamini Sutras.

> With Regards,

> Ramadas Rao.

>

> sanat2221 <sanatkumar_jain wrote:

>

>

> Resp. Ramadas Ji,

> Namaskar,

> Welcome in the forum.

> Thanks for your email. We are eagerly waiting for your views on

> astrology and your experience, stand about astrology. You may read

> about the opinion of the members in various SOA_______files and

> Astrology a science or myth lying in file section.

>

> Your opinion is our mental food even if you have some different

> views So you may share your views without any hitch.

>

> We are waiting.

> Yours truly,

> Sanat

>

> PS: Some new members have also joined. I will like to request them

to

> share their views.

> Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

>

Guest guest

Dear Sanat Ji, The boy I was mentioning is about his supernormal powers of prediction at the age of 9 !!!. He is an expert Astrologer.He studied Astrology at the age of 5 and is an expert in Mantra Shastra and performing Rituals ie., Yajnas.He has seen the charts of BJP, Yadiyoorappa and other important persons and predicted about the winning of BJP.The whole program was shown in ETV Kannada Channel on 18/5/2008.Now my question is what science will tell about special prediction powers at this early age of 9 ?? I will come to Jaimini Astrology later. With Regards, Ramadas Rao. sanat2221 <sanatkumar_jain wrote: Resp. Ramadas Ji,Namaskar,You have mentioned about the prediction through supernormal method. In this connection I will like to inform you that we in the forum has a concentrated approach towards analysis of predictive astrology through planetary position and based on astrological principles like Jemini and so on, including other forms of prediction where planetary position is a part. If we divert our approach towards supernatural prediction etc. then we will divert from main issue and will be no where. I hope you will agree. However so-called prediction about the victory of some party is not at all supernatural.

Because any socalled supernatural power is not limited to victory of a party. Thus that boy must forecast who will be next PM or who will be next President of USA or on which date Rahul may be PM or Adwani may be PM. Thus there may be thousand questions with no answer because there is nothing supernatural and that too in a humanbeing. We are actually very simple minded people and wherever we find some thing we just claim and propagate it as supernatural. Now about Jemini astrology, so there are many scriptures like Brihad jatak, Parahsar, Kalyan verma etc. including western system on which present form of predictive astrology has been erected. But you will find that some basic principles are common in almost all systems. They are like sign, sign lord, aspect (western differ), friendship, exalted, dasha (western differ) etc. (also highlighted in astrology a science or myth in file section).This forum (which

is only and only forum) is analyzing astrological principles on scientific ground. Thus our targeted area is around following points.1 Astrology is science or myth, if it is science then2 what is the basis of forming of sign3 sign lord4 aspect5 friendship between planets6 exalted 7 vinshotary dasha8 Rahu ketu9 ayananshand so on with allied points. Because every predictive principle is based on above points. Because until unless initial knowledge is not supported by science then how could subsequent development be regarded as science. If you regard astrology as myth or faith then there is no question of discussion as faith can never be science but astrology is not based on faith but on some definite information hence it can be very well analysized.So you may please intimate any Jemini principle or any point which you like.I am waiting for your msg.Thanks,Yours

truly,sanatPS : Members may also share their views on astrology. We are not receiving any msg from econ, Sh. Krishnamuthy (reg diabetic principle), Sh Rangarajan, Sh Naik. I think sh Krisnamurthy ji has realized the hollow foundation of their principle hence he is not turning up. This is the main and only tactics of the astrologers to exploit innocent and ignorant public who are not aware with astrology but they simply have faith due to following other person in the society. But as soon as these astrologer put to some challenge (refer Ms Dipika's mail) they fall and when they are asked to have discussion which was actually our old tradition (shastrath) even then they avoid because they are actually interested in business of cheating instead of some interest in improving knowledge. Thus whenever I try to participate in any conference of astrologers, I find that their initial announcement is that only those

orator may come to dais who are in support of astrology. Because they know from their inner core that their cheating and hollow principle may not be publicized. Likewise there are other forums too, but moderator of the forums do not want to hear any analysis due to their faith or fear of harm to their business. Whereas in this forum I am not challenging astrologers but I am inviting them and also asking members to invite any astrologer (and no permission is required), just for discussion and improving our true knowledge. Thus either I will learn or I will inform my views or we will discuss to find the truth. Even with this attitude, astrologers are afraid.Thus members can realize hollow foundation of astrology. , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:>> Dear Sanat Ji,>

Namaskar.> Thanks for your mail.> Now for your information about predition through Supernormal methods,I would bring to your notice about a 9 year old boy from Shimoga, a place in Karnataka State has predicted in advance of anouncement of Karnataka elections that Mr.Yadiyoorappa will become the chief minister of Karnataka and nobody can change this and now everybody know this !!!!> So let us start some aspects of Jamini Astrology which I am also interested to know more.I feel that there may be some members who have some good knowledge about Jamini Sutras.> With Regards,> Ramadas Rao.> > sanat2221 <sanatkumar_jain wrote:> > > Resp. Ramadas Ji,> Namaskar,> Welcome in the forum.> Thanks for your email. We are eagerly waiting for your views on > astrology and your experience, stand about astrology. You may read > about the opinion

of the members in various SOA_______files and > Astrology a science or myth lying in file section. > > Your opinion is our mental food even if you have some different > views So you may share your views without any hitch.> > We are waiting.> Yours truly,> Sanat> > PS: Some new members have also joined. I will like to request them to > share their views.> > > > > > > > Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.>

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.