IndiaDivine.org

To Sreeramji, Sreenadhji, RK Dashji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,Thanks to the great inputs in this group, I have been able to make many generalizations that actually work!!! In many cases.I am preparing a document with the rules and before I upload it, I want some clarifications on my existing doubts:(1) What if a planet is exalted in enemy house? Planet in exaltation will behave like a benefic planet (Ref: Sreeramji's input and also in phaladeepika). What if the exalted planet is in enemy's house?(2) What if Mercury is in the company of 2 planets - one of which is benefic and the other malefic? Will Mercury behave as a benefic or malefic in this case?(3) Suppose a malefic planet 'x' is in friend house. It is for granted that 'x' will not harm his friend's house (just as we humans do not harm our friends). But is the effects of being friend's house limited to being benefic to what is signified by the friend's house OR can it be extended to other houses it aspects and lords as

well.(4) Suppose a planet is lord of sustana and dustana. Say Mercury is the lord of the 3rd (brother) and the 12th (loss). Can I say that native may lose his brother as the lord of the 3rd (brother) is also lord of 12th (loss)?Say Saturn is lord of 7th (spouse) and 8th (debt). Can I say debts caused by spouse as lord of 7th is also lord of the 8th is a possibility?(5) Which has more importance - the lord of the house OR the significator of the house? Suppose lord of house is in dustana and the natural significator for the house is badly placed, what will be the results?E.g: If 2nd house lord is in dustana but natural significator for 2nd house Jupiter is in sustana, what must be the predicted results(6) What if natural benefic is also lord of dustana? Say Jupiter is lord of dustana and aspects 9H - which is the house of luck - Do we predict good luck as Jupiter is natural benefic OR do we predict bad luck as Jupiter is lord of

dustana?(7) If a malefic is in his own house or aspects his own house, he will not harm his house significations. Am I right?Thanks once again and request your help in demystifying the great science/art of astrology so that we can make reasonably correct predictions in a systematic way.ThanksKiran

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Dear Kiran, I will take up Proposition 6, and Proposition 7, and then Proposition 2. As far as these three propositions are concerned we won't have to wrack our heads; we already have slokas covering the intricacies. And there may already be clues for the remaining ones in your post. Good that you are preparing a document. Now: P 6 & P 7: Jatakdeshamarga says bhavas aspected by lords and karakas (respective lords and karakas) will gain. Lord tenanting the hse would mean strength/gain for the hse. (I haven't the text with me to quote ch and vrs) Mind you not necessarily karaka tenanting etc. The first sentence here will cover P. 7. Now, P.6. Ju is 9H karaka, no matter whether it is Libra, and so what if it is Cancer, lagna. The 9th hse significatorship is not taken away, is it? Because it is 6th, etc lord.

The transference of themes will be inevitable. Ju, being a dusthana lord, will be playing a loaded hand, at least in the sense of theme admixture, when aspecting hse 9. P 2: The verse says in malefic company Me is malefic, in benefic company he is benefic. And in mixed company (with a benefic planet and a malefic palnet) it is mixed, ie both benefic and malefic. If you ask in what exact way, well... The shastra leaves it there. The rest is our native genius. I request other members to take forward this extremely systematic attempt at clear comprehension by Kiran. Thank you, Kiran, for jolting my grey cells (they - neurons - may have misfired here and there). RK Kiran R <kiran.rama wrote: Dear All,Thanks to the great inputs in this group, I have been able to make many generalizations that actually work!!! In many cases.I am preparing a document with the rules and before I upload it, I want some clarifications on my existing doubts:(1) What if a planet is exalted in enemy house? Planet in exaltation will behave like a benefic planet (Ref: Sreeramji's input and also in phaladeepika). What if the exalted planet is in enemy's house?(2) What if Mercury is in the company of 2 planets - one of which is benefic and the other malefic? Will Mercury behave as a benefic or malefic in this case?(3)

Suppose a malefic planet 'x' is in friend house. It is for granted that 'x' will not harm his friend's house (just as we humans do not harm our friends). But is the effects of being friend's house limited to being benefic to what is signified by the friend's house OR can it be extended to other houses it aspects and lords as well.(4) Suppose a planet is lord of sustana and dustana. Say Mercury is the lord of the 3rd (brother) and the 12th (loss). Can I say that native may lose his brother as the lord of the 3rd (brother) is also lord of 12th (loss)?Say Saturn is lord of 7th (spouse) and 8th (debt). Can I say debts caused by spouse as lord of 7th is also lord of the 8th is a possibility?(5) Which has more importance - the lord of the house OR the significator of the house? Suppose lord of house is in dustana and the natural significator for the house is badly placed, what will be the results?E.g: If 2nd house lord is in dustana but natural

significator for 2nd house Jupiter is in sustana, what must be the predicted results(6) What if natural benefic is also lord of dustana? Say Jupiter is lord of dustana and aspects 9H - which is the house of luck - Do we predict good luck as Jupiter is natural benefic OR do we predict bad luck as Jupiter is lord of dustana?(7) If a malefic is in his own house or aspects his own house, he will not harm his house significations. Am I right?Thanks once again and request your help in demystifying the great science/art of astrology so that we can make reasonably correct predictions in a systematic way.ThanksKiran Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.