IndiaDivine.org

Very interesting horoscope - Your thoughts on my analysis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,I have a very interesting horoscope of a girl whose marriage is getting delayed because guys side "touch me not" from astrologer side. She is distant relative of mine and her parents are searching groom since 2.5 years.I have attached her horoscope and also analyzed it:Date of birth: 14-Apr-1984Time of birth: 7-04AMPlace of birth: 13.20 N, 74.45 Earies lagna, virgo rasiI have got inputs from members in other group also and below is summary: Overall I am feeling that her horoscope is very bad for marriage1) 7H has Shani in it. Shani is debilitated in navamsa, will harm marriage2) 7H Lord is in 12th house (loss house)3) 7H Lord is Venus and he is exalted in the 12th house - will this override point 2) and give comforts.4) Me-Sa Yoga is causing problems with fertility and can give homosexual attitude5) Ketu is cursed and can cause breakage in marital life due to native's bad attitude6) Shukra

who is also 7L is in 6th position from Shani which is Atma Karaka. This is bad for marriage. Alternately SHani is 8th from Sukra7) Mangal is 8th from Lagna causing manglik dosha8) Jupiter in 9th must protect marriage from mishaps to husbandRegardsKiran

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

+--------------+

|Ve |As Su |Ra GL |AL |

| |MeR HL | | |

| |Md Gk | | |

| | | | |

| | | | |

|-----------+-----------------------+-----------|

| | | |

| | | |

| | | |

| | | |

| | | |

|-----------| Rasi |-----------|

| | | |

| | | |

| | | |

| | | |

| | | |

|-----------+-----------------------+-----------|

|Ju |MaR Ke |SaR |Mo |

| | | | |

| | | | |

| | | | |

| | | | |

+--------------+

Dear

Kiran ji,

That is a good horoscope. The marriage will be delayed but

at the end she will get married to a proper groom and will go abroad and live

happily, leading a prosperous life; and that would be an arranged

marriage. No homosexual nothing, no mangal dosha - plane good

horoscope. She would become a good house wife living happily with his

well to do husband and children.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, Kiran R <kiran.rama wrote:>> Dear Friends,> >

I have a very interesting horoscope of a girl whose marriage is getting

delayed because guys side "touch me not" from astrologer side. She is

distant relative of mine and her parents are searching groom since 2.5

years.> > I have attached her horoscope and also analyzed it:> Date of birth: 14-Apr-1984> Time of birth: 7-04AM> Place of birth: 13.20 N, 74.45 E> > aries lagna, virgo rasi> >

I have got inputs from members in other group also and below is

summary: Overall I am feeling that her horoscope is very bad for

marriage> > 1) 7H has Shani in it. Shani is debilitated in navamsa, will harm marriage> 2) 7H Lord is in 12th house (loss house)> 3) 7H Lord is Venus and he is exalted in the 12th house - will this override point 2) and give comforts.> 4) Me-Sa Yoga is causing problems with fertility and can give homosexual attitude> 5) Ketu is cursed and can cause breakage in marital life due to native's bad attitude>

6) Shukra who is also 7L is in 6th position from Shani which is Atma

Karaka. This is bad for marriage. Alternately SHani is 8th from Sukra> 7) Mangal is 8th from Lagna causing manglik dosha> 8) Jupiter in 9th must protect marriage from mishaps to husband> > Regards> Kiran> > > > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.> +--------------+> |Ve |As Su |Ra GL |AL |> | |MeR HL | | |> | |Md Gk | | |> | | | | |> | | | | |> |-----------+-----------------------+-----------|> | | | |> | | | |> | | | |> | | | |> | | | |> |-----------| Rasi |-----------|> | | | |> | | | |> | | | |> | | | |> | | | |> |-----------+-----------------------+-----------|> |Ju |MaR Ke |SaR |Mo |> | | | | |> | | | | |> | | | | |> | | | | |> +--------------+>

Dear Kiran,

The delay is perhaps due to Saturn in 7th bhava. But the girl appears

to be only 23 years of age and it may not be fair to conclude that the

marriage is being delayed, though it would certainly be somewhat late.

Mars and Ketu in 8th are certainly not good for marriage to last unless

the spouse has balancing chart. As to homo tendencies, besides Mercury

Saturn opposition, sun also aspects Saturn and Jupiter aspects the sun

Mercury occupying the ascendant. So drawing conclusion about homo

behaviour may be stretching things a bit far. Sun the 5th lord in the

lagna and Putra karaka Jupiter occupying own bhava and aspecting the

5th does not seem to indicate infertility to me.

7th lord in the 12th could also indicate that the spouse could be from

distant lands and Venus in the 12th is by itself a raj yoga, since

Venus behaves as if in exaltations there irrespective of rasi occupied

in the12th bhava. Here of course it is really exalted. There is no

doubt affliction to Venus in the navamsha and Saturn is certainly in

debility in navamsha so marital life would certainly not be a bed of

roses for the girl.

I would not be surprised if the girl gets married post 28.9.2008 or so

in Rahu-Saturn-Venus Sun period.

Chandrashekhar.

Kiran R wrote:

Dear Friends,

I have a very interesting horoscope of a girl whose marriage is getting

delayed because guys side "touch me not" from astrologer side. She is

distant relative of mine and her parents are searching groom since 2.5

years.

I have attached her horoscope and also analyzed it:

Date of birth: 14-Apr-1984

Time of birth: 7-04AM

Place of birth: 13.20 N, 74.45 E

aries lagna, virgo rasi

I have got inputs from members in other group also and below is

summary: Overall I am feeling that her horoscope is very bad for

marriage

1) 7H has Shani in it. Shani is debilitated in navamsa, will harm

marriage

2) 7H Lord is in 12th house (loss house)

3) 7H Lord is Venus and he is exalted in the 12th house - will this

override point 2) and give comforts.

4) Me-Sa Yoga is causing problems with fertility and can give

homosexual attitude

5) Ketu is cursed and can cause breakage in marital life due to

native's bad attitude

6) Shukra who is also 7L is in 6th position from Shani which is Atma

Karaka. This is bad for marriage. Alternately SHani is 8th from Sukra

7) Mangal is 8th from Lagna causing manglik dosha

8) Jupiter in 9th must protect marriage from mishaps to husband

Regards

Kiran

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just

a click away.

Hare rama krishna .

dear kiran ji and grp .

I endorses guru chandra sekharjis opinion on this chart .

also i feel from transit point of view ( along with dasa) the marriage chances may start from april end or may onwards 2008 .

ya,i dont think the combination for homo is strong as venus in jup rasi and 9th Lord jup in own house and from moon also 9th lord venus exalted and in jup rasi ( as to drift away from dharmik traits (or traditional views ) ,one condition is the status of 9th Lord )

And kiran ji can u giv me any idea abt girl family status now at present as marriage may trigger prosperity for her .And also let us know her spending habbits if u know personaly .

Thanks and regrds

sunil nair

om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:>> Dear Kiran,> > The delay is perhaps due to Saturn in 7th bhava. But the girl appears to > be only 23 years of age and it may not be fair to conclude that the > marriage is being delayed, though it would certainly be somewhat late. > Mars and Ketu in 8th are certainly not good for marriage to last unless > the spouse has balancing chart. As to homo tendencies, besides Mercury > Saturn opposition, sun also aspects Saturn and Jupiter aspects the sun > Mercury occupying the ascendant. So drawing conclusion about homo > behaviour may be stretching things a bit far. Sun the 5th lord in the > lagna and Putra karaka Jupiter occupying own bhava and aspecting the 5th > does not seem to indicate infertility to me.> > 7th lord in the 12th could also indicate that the spouse could be from > distant lands and Venus in the 12th is by itself a raj yoga, since Venus > behaves as if in exaltations there irrespective of rasi occupied in > the12th bhava. Here of course it is really exalted. There is no doubt > affliction to Venus in the navamsha and Saturn is certainly in debility > in navamsha so marital life would certainly not be a bed of roses for > the girl.> > I would not be surprised if the girl gets married post 28.9.2008 or so > in Rahu-Saturn-Venus Sun period.> > Chandrashekhar.> > > Kiran R wrote:> >> > Dear Friends,> >> > I have a very interesting horoscope of a girl whose marriage is > > getting delayed because guys side "touch me not" from astrologer side. > > She is distant relative of mine and her parents are searching groom > > since 2.5 years.> >> > I have attached her horoscope and also analyzed it:> > Date of birth: 14-Apr-1984> > Time of birth: 7-04AM> > Place of birth: 13.20 N, 74.45 E> >> > aries lagna, virgo rasi> >> > I have got inputs from members in other group also and below is > > summary: Overall I am feeling that her horoscope is very bad for marriage> >> > 1) 7H has Shani in it. Shani is debilitated in navamsa, will harm marriage> > 2) 7H Lord is in 12th house (loss house)> > 3) 7H Lord is Venus and he is exalted in the 12th house - will this > > override point 2) and give comforts.> > 4) Me-Sa Yoga is causing problems with fertility and can give > > homosexual attitude> > 5) Ketu is cursed and can cause breakage in marital life due to > > native's bad attitude> > 6) Shukra who is also 7L is in 6th position from Shani which is Atma > > Karaka. This is bad for marriage. Alternately SHani is 8th from Sukra> > 7) Mangal is 8th from Lagna causing manglik dosha> > 8) Jupiter in 9th must protect marriage from mishaps to husband> >> > Regards> > Kiran> >> > ------> > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. > > <http://in.rd./tagline_mail_1/*http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/> > >> >>

Dear Sunilji,The girl is from a good family. Father agriculturist, mother housewife, son studying engineering, and the girl struggled to get a job for one year and is now working since one year in a nice firm.RegardsKiransunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote: Hare rama krishna . dear kiran ji and grp . I endorses guru

chandra sekharjis opinion on this chart . also i feel from transit point of view ( along with dasa) the marriage chances may start from april end or may onwards 2008 . ya,i dont think the combination for homo is strong as venus in jup rasi and 9th Lord jup in own house and from moon also 9th lord venus exalted and in jup rasi ( as to drift away from dharmik traits (or traditional views ) ,one condition is the status of 9th Lord ) And kiran ji can u giv me any idea abt girl family status now at present as marriage may trigger prosperity for her .And also let us know her spending habbits if u know personaly . Thanks and regrds sunil nair om shreem mahalaxmai namah . , Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:>> Dear Kiran,> > The delay is perhaps due to Saturn in 7th bhava. But the girl appears to > be only 23 years of age and it may not be fair to conclude that the > marriage is being delayed, though it would certainly be somewhat late. > Mars and Ketu in 8th are certainly not good for marriage to last unless > the spouse has balancing chart. As to homo tendencies, besides Mercury > Saturn opposition, sun also aspects Saturn and Jupiter aspects the sun > Mercury occupying the ascendant. So drawing conclusion about homo

> behaviour may be stretching things a bit far. Sun the 5th lord in the > lagna and Putra karaka Jupiter occupying own bhava and aspecting the 5th > does not seem to indicate infertility to me.> > 7th lord in the 12th could also indicate that the spouse could be from > distant lands and Venus in the 12th is by itself a raj yoga, since Venus > behaves as if in exaltations there irrespective of rasi occupied in > the12th bhava. Here of course it is really exalted. There is no doubt > affliction to Venus in the navamsha and Saturn is certainly in debility > in navamsha so marital life would certainly not be a bed of roses for > the girl.> > I would not be surprised if the girl gets married post 28.9.2008 or so > in Rahu-Saturn-Venus Sun period.> > Chandrashekhar.> > > Kiran R wrote:> >> > Dear Friends,>

>> > I have a very interesting horoscope of a girl whose marriage is > > getting delayed because guys side "touch me not" from astrologer side. > > She is distant relative of mine and her parents are searching groom > > since 2.5 years.> >> > I have attached her horoscope and also analyzed it:> > Date of birth: 14-Apr-1984> > Time of birth: 7-04AM> > Place of birth: 13.20 N, 74.45 E> >> > aries lagna, virgo rasi> >> > I have got inputs from members in other group also and below is > > summary: Overall I am feeling that her horoscope is very bad for marriage> >> > 1) 7H has Shani in it. Shani is debilitated in navamsa, will harm marriage> > 2) 7H Lord is in 12th house (loss house)> > 3) 7H Lord is Venus and he is exalted in the 12th house - will this > > override point 2) and give

comforts.> > 4) Me-Sa Yoga is causing problems with fertility and can give > > homosexual attitude> > 5) Ketu is cursed and can cause breakage in marital life due to > > native's bad attitude> > 6) Shukra who is also 7L is in 6th position from Shani which is Atma > > Karaka. This is bad for marriage. Alternately SHani is 8th from Sukra> > 7) Mangal is 8th from Lagna causing manglik dosha> > 8) Jupiter in 9th must protect marriage from mishaps to husband> >> > Regards> > Kiran> >> > ------> > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. > > <http://in.rd./tagline_mail_1/*http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/> >

>> >>

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.

Hare rama krishna .

dear kiran ji ,

Thanks for the feed back . yes exalted planets in lagna ,esp 5th lord ( poorva punya ) sun .So was my question .

I think her husband also may come from technical back ground .

thanks keep us informed any further devlpments .

regrds sunil nair .

om shreem mahalaxmai namah .

, Kiran R <kiran.rama wrote:>> Dear Sunilji,> > The girl is from a good family. Father agriculturist, mother housewife, son studying engineering, and the girl struggled to get a job for one year and is now working since one year in a nice firm.> > Regards> Kiran> > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala wrote: > > Hare rama krishna .> dear kiran ji and grp .> > I endorses guru chandra sekharjis opinion on this chart .> > also i feel from transit point of view ( along with dasa) the marriage chances may start from april end or may onwards 2008 .> > ya,i dont think the combination for homo is strong as venus in jup rasi and 9th Lord jup in own house and from moon also 9th lord venus exalted and in jup rasi ( as to drift away from dharmik traits (or traditional views ) ,one condition is the status of 9th Lord ) > > And kiran ji can u giv me any idea abt girl family status now at present as marriage may trigger prosperity for her .And also let us know her spending habbits if u know personaly .> > > Thanks and regrds > sunil nair > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> > > , Chandrashekhar sharma.chandrashekhar@ wrote:> >> > Dear Kiran,> > > > The delay is perhaps due to Saturn in 7th bhava. But the girl appears to > > be only 23 years of age and it may not be fair to conclude that the > > marriage is being delayed, though it would certainly be somewhat late. > > Mars and Ketu in 8th are certainly not good for marriage to last unless > > the spouse has balancing chart. As to homo tendencies, besides Mercury > > Saturn opposition, sun also aspects Saturn and Jupiter aspects the sun > > Mercury occupying the ascendant. So drawing conclusion about homo > > behaviour may be stretching things a bit far. Sun the 5th lord in the > > lagna and Putra karaka Jupiter occupying own bhava and aspecting the 5th > > does not seem to indicate infertility to me.> > > > 7th lord in the 12th could also indicate that the spouse could be from > > distant lands and Venus in the 12th is by itself a raj yoga, since Venus > > behaves as if in exaltations there irrespective of rasi occupied in > > the12th bhava. Here of course it is really exalted. There is no doubt > > affliction to Venus in the navamsha and Saturn is certainly in debility > > in navamsha so marital life would certainly not be a bed of roses for > > the girl.> > > > I would not be surprised if the girl gets married post 28.9.2008 or so > > in Rahu-Saturn-Venus Sun period.> > > > Chandrashekhar.> > > > > > Kiran R wrote:> > >> > > Dear Friends,> > >> > > I have a very interesting horoscope of a girl whose marriage is > > > getting delayed because guys side "touch me not" from astrologer side. > > > She is distant relative of mine and her parents are searching groom > > > since 2.5 years.> > >> > > I have attached her horoscope and also analyzed it:> > > Date of birth: 14-Apr-1984> > > Time of birth: 7-04AM> > > Place of birth: 13.20 N, 74.45 E> > >> > > aries lagna, virgo rasi> > >> > > I have got inputs from members in other group also and below is > > > summary: Overall I am feeling that her horoscope is very bad for marriage> > >> > > 1) 7H has Shani in it. Shani is debilitated in navamsa, will harm marriage> > > 2) 7H Lord is in 12th house (loss house)> > > 3) 7H Lord is Venus and he is exalted in the 12th house - will this > > > override point 2) and give comforts.> > > 4) Me-Sa Yoga is causing problems with fertility and can give > > > homosexual attitude> > > 5) Ketu is cursed and can cause breakage in marital life due to > > > native's bad attitude> > > 6) Shukra who is also 7L is in 6th position from Shani which is Atma > > > Karaka. This is bad for marriage. Alternately SHani is 8th from Sukra> > > 7) Mangal is 8th from Lagna causing manglik dosha> > > 8) Jupiter in 9th must protect marriage from mishaps to husband> > >> > > Regards> > > Kiran> > >> > > ------> > > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. > > > <http://in.rd./tagline_mail_1/*http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html/> > > >> > >> >> > > > > > > > Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. >