IndiaDivine.org

sani in leo and new world order .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare rama krishna .

Dear sreeram ji and grp .

Though sani is vakri Now and its in leo rasi (as its also a rasi of satya yuga ) i think the world is going for a change .

The most affected will be US economy which has almost or over 14 trillion dollar on debt .And we can see dollar is sliding and fed interest rates r going down and the manufacturing sector and real estate is sufferring .And the new president is going to take over this economy .

And even all finance gurus predicting doom for world economy .

And which r the economies can benefit or take a lead .

First name we know or we can take is european union ,next is main land china and next GCC ( gulf co operative council) .

all this countries will de link dollar based economy and some already is their economy is not dollar based .

how india will perform esp with a new dasa starting .with our lack of infra structure and power problems and we r in a festiv mood of success in speculative investment and some success in soft ware industry .As this speculative and artifical growth has created lot of world class billianairs and Now all print and Tv media is spreading that our economy is growing .

How the 4th Lord in 3rd house ( sun dasa ) we will perform .Can we benefit or take a lead .As we r dreaming for super power status .

what china is going to do after olympics is over as the ailing american economy is showing the signs of great weak ness .

As now itself their growth rate is bigger than US in dollars tho us is very bigger economy but with lower rates of growth .

I think sani in leo is going to giv a long standing results .along with other transits in this year itself .

regds sunil nair .

om shreem mahalaxmai namah.

I am not into Mundane but let us see... The Saturn is the YK for Taurus. Saturn in Leo will only make Inda somewhat weak and somewhat subservient to those nations whose lagna is either Leo or capricorn. Just check for these lagnas. kishore patnaik On Jan 18, 2008 9:32 AM, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

Hare rama krishna .

Though sani is vakri Now and its in leo rasi (as its also a rasi of satya yuga ) i think the world is going for a change .

The most affected will be US economy which has almost or over 14 trillion dollar on debt .And we can see dollar is sliding and fed interest rates r going down and the manufacturing sector and real estate is sufferring .And the new president is going to take over this economy .

First name we know or we can take is european union ,next is main land china and next GCC ( gulf co operative council) .

all this countries will de link dollar based economy and some already is their economy is not dollar based .

how india will perform esp with a new dasa starting .with our lack of infra structure and power problems and we r in a festiv mood of success in speculative investment and some success in soft ware industry .As this speculative and artifical growth has created lot of world class billianairs and Now all print and Tv media is spreading that our economy is growing .

How the 4th Lord in 3rd house ( sun dasa ) we will perform .Can we benefit or take a lead .As we r dreaming for super power status .

what china is going to do after olympics is over as the ailing american economy is showing the signs of great weak ness .

As now itself their growth rate is bigger than US in dollars tho us is very bigger economy but with lower rates of growth .

I think sani in leo is going to giv a long standing results .along with other transits in this year itself .

regds sunil nair .

Sani in Leo being aspected by Guru will give rise to a wise leader in the Islamic world. I had mentioned this last month also.

What Asc. is Sunilji taking for India's chart ?--- On Fri, 18/1/08, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala sani in leo and new world order . Date: Friday, 18 January, 2008, 9:32 AM

Hare rama krishna .

regds sunil nair .

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Hare ramakrishna.

dear chiranjeev mehta ji.

How u arrived sani in leo aspected by jup can giv rise to a islamic leader.

i was using independence chart 15th august 1947 midnite delhi time

so 4th house is leo

regrds sunil nair