IndiaDivine.org

Fw: sani in 7th house and delay of marriage .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Patel ji, Can you please share the birth details of this lady. It is much easier to look at the chart and draw conclusions. Regards, Krishnarashmi patel <rashmihpatel wrote: Dear Sunil-ji, Sorry

to tell more detail on her marriage life, but she will finishing 22nd anniversry, happy life, married to a rich person, had 2 sons, the only bad thing i would see is she is diabetic,high BP, high caloestrol,[health issue] but very active,strong,take care of health in all good ways, ok let me know if you need more info on her ok thanks patel ----- Forwarded Message ----rashmi patel <rashmihpatel > Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2008 11:04:49 AMRe: Re: sani in 7th house and delay of marriage . Dear Sunil-ji, pls look this kundali her marriage happened at 21 yrs old, tell me what we study on her?? leo lagna, in 2nd colunm virgo=mars,moon, in 4th colunm scorpio=ketu, in 6th colunm,capricon=venus & in7th colunm aquarius=sun,saturn,mercury so she had in 7th colunm=saturn which should delay marriege but not hers cause she married at 21 yrs age & finally in 9th colunm aries=jupiter, so can see here example of saturn in 7th ok let me know what & why?? thanks patel sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala (AT) (DOT) co.in> Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 11:29:15 PM Re: sani in 7th house and delay of marriage . hare rama krishna. dear renu ji . Thank u for posting the data .While posting this actualy i hav u in mind as a dependable astro data .Also sreeram ji has good collection .Tho we got many

charts time to time ,the lack of feed back and the behavior of ppl as if they know i hav their chart then they will cal me after 4 years and will say u hav my data and i wanted to know this and that ,without even bothering to reply what happened to earlier predictions . Yes i always feel that when a planet is exalted in a bhava it will generaly increase the effect of the bhava .That is y i asked other details like look of spouce and quality of life after marriage . I came tru a chart with debilated sani in 7th bhava and boy (indian) is 36 and unmarried and now in lov with a veitnam girl and even that relation seems to be on the rocks and he never bothered to giv a feed back as i predicted negetiv .As prashna was also indicating some thing wrong .Now its already one year passed . Thank u ones again and also pls look for sani in debilation ,in own house and enemy house charts . i also request others to contribute with own reading or feed back . regrds sunil nair . on shreem maha laxmai namah . ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> > The following is the chart of a native [male] with exalted [R] > Saturn in 7H and got married at the age of 26, which may not be > considered as a late marriage according to traditions, customs here. > > April 1, 1954 @ 8.10 AM in Colombo, Sri Lanka> > Marriage: 1981

Feb.> > Wife: born in 1959. Tall, fair and pretty. Simply a good person. God > fearing. > > Kids: Got 2 lovely kids, daughter [1982 July] & son [1984 November].> > Married life: A happy, loving couple> > Hope this is helpful for your research on marriage + Shani in 7H.> > blessings> > Renu> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair" > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > > > > > Hare ramakrishna> > > > dear grp ,> > > > > > > > Do u hav charts with sani in 7th house of married couples and > pls> > tell me abt the quality of married life ,age of partner and his/her> > looks .and also whether such marriage is delayed .> > > > > > > > Yes sani in various house and

its dignity and various navamsa > padas can> > giv various results depend on the chart .> > > > > > > > But let us together probe into it> > > > > > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> >> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Dear Krishna-ji,

Here is birth data you requested, please let me know what you studied so also i can even further help you

more details too ok thanks

dob= 19 feb 1965, tob= 18;35 pm, place= jinja (uganda)

thanks

patel

Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2008 12:43:29 AMRe: Fw: Re: sani in 7th house and delay of marriage .

Dear Patel ji,

Can you please share the birth details of this lady. It is much easier to look at the chart and draw conclusions.

Regards,

Krishnarashmi patel <rashmihpatel@ > wrote:

Dear Sunil-ji,

Sorry to tell more detail on her marriage life, but she will finishing 22nd anniversry, happy life,

married to a rich person, had 2 sons, the only bad thing i would see is she is diabetic,high BP, high caloestrol,[ health issue] but very active,strong, take care of health in all good ways, ok let me know if you need more info on her ok thanks

patel

----- Forwarded Message ----rashmi patel <rashmihpatel@ >ancient_indian_ astrologySaturday, January 19, 2008 11:04:49 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: sani in 7th house and delay of marriage .

Dear Sunil-ji,

pls look this kundali her marriage happened at 21 yrs old, tell me what we study on her??

leo lagna, in 2nd colunm virgo=mars,moon, in 4th colunm scorpio=ketu, in 6th colunm,capricon= venus

& in7th colunm aquarius=sun, saturn,mercury so she had in 7th colunm=saturn which should delay marriege but not hers cause she married at 21 yrs age & finally in 9th colunm aries=jupiter, so can see here example of saturn in 7th ok let me know what & why??

thanks

patel

sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in>ancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, January 17, 2008 11:29:15 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: sani in 7th house and delay of marriage .

hare rama krishna.

dear renu ji .

Thank u for posting the data .While posting this actualy i hav u in mind as a dependable astro data .Also sreeram ji has good collection .Tho we got many charts time to time ,the lack of feed back and the behavior of ppl as if they know i hav their chart then they will cal me after 4 years and will say u hav my data and i wanted to know this and that ,without even bothering to reply what happened to earlier predictions .

Yes i always feel that when a planet is exalted in a bhava it will generaly increase the effect of the bhava .That is y i asked other details like look of spouce and quality of life after marriage .

I came tru a chart with debilated sani in 7th bhava and boy (indian) is 36 and unmarried and now in lov with a veitnam girl and even that relation seems to be on the rocks and he never bothered to giv a feed back as i predicted negetiv .As prashna was also indicating some thing wrong .Now its already one year passed .

Thank u ones again and also pls look for sani in debilation ,in own house and enemy house charts .

i also request others to contribute with own reading or feed back .

regrds sunil nair .

on shreem maha laxmai namah .

ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> > The following is the chart of a native [male] with exalted [R] > Saturn in 7H and got married at the age of 26, which may not be > considered as a late marriage according to traditions, customs here. > > April 1, 1954 @ 8.10 AM in Colombo, Sri Lanka> > Marriage: 1981 Feb.> > Wife: born in 1959. Tall, fair and pretty. Simply a good person. God > fearing. > > Kids: Got 2 lovely kids, daughter [1982 July] & son [1984 November].> > Married life: A happy, loving couple> > Hope this is helpful for your research on marriage + Shani in 7H.> > blessings> > Renu> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair" > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:>

>> > > > > > > > Hare ramakrishna> > > > dear grp ,> > > > > > > > Do u hav charts with sani in 7th house of married couples and > pls> > tell me abt the quality of married life ,age of partner and his/her> > looks .and also whether such marriage is delayed .> > > > > > > > Yes sani in various house and its dignity and various navamsa > padas can> > giv various results depend on the chart .> > > > > > > > But let us together probe into it> > > > > > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> >>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Dear Rashmi Patel ji, I got interest in this chart because of diabetes. I don't want to extend that topic further on this list as that is not one of the priorities of this list. Hence, I am sending you a private mail with my reading. Please do respond. Regards, Krishnarashmi patel <rashmihpatel wrote: Dear Krishna-ji, Here is birth data you requested, please let me know what you studied so also i can even further help you more details too ok thanks dob= 19 feb 1965, tob= 18;35 pm, place= jinja (uganda) thanks patel Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 >To:

Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2008 12:43:29 AMRe: Fw: Re: sani in 7th house and delay of marriage . Dear Patel ji, Can you please share the birth details of this lady. It is much easier to look at the chart and draw conclusions. Regards, Krishnarashmi patel <rashmihpatel@ > wrote: Dear Sunil-ji, Sorry to tell more detail on her

marriage life, but she will finishing 22nd anniversry, happy life, married to a rich person, had 2 sons, the only bad thing i would see is she is diabetic,high BP, high caloestrol,[ health issue] but very active,strong, take care of health in all good ways, ok let me know if you need more info on her ok thanks patel ----- Forwarded Message ----rashmi patel <rashmihpatel@ >ancient_indian_ astrologySaturday, January 19, 2008 11:04:49 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: sani in 7th house and delay of marriage . Dear Sunil-ji, pls look this kundali her marriage happened at 21 yrs old, tell me what we study on her?? leo lagna, in 2nd colunm virgo=mars,moon, in 4th colunm scorpio=ketu, in 6th colunm,capricon= venus & in7th colunm aquarius=sun, saturn,mercury so she had in 7th colunm=saturn which should delay marriege but not hers cause she married at 21 yrs age & finally in 9th colunm aries=jupiter, so can see here example of saturn in 7th ok let me know what & why?? thanks patel sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in>ancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, January 17, 2008 11:29:15 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: sani in 7th house and delay of marriage . hare rama krishna. dear renu ji . Thank u for posting the data .While posting this actualy i hav u in mind as a dependable astro data .Also sreeram ji has good collection .Tho we got many

charts time to time ,the lack of feed back and the behavior of ppl as if they know i hav their chart then they will cal me after 4 years and will say u hav my data and i wanted to know this and that ,without even bothering to reply what happened to earlier predictions . Yes i always feel that when a planet is exalted in a bhava it will generaly increase the effect of the bhava .That is y i asked other details like look of spouce and quality of life after marriage . I came tru a chart with debilated sani in 7th bhava and boy (indian) is 36 and unmarried and now in lov with a veitnam girl and even that relation seems to be on the rocks and he never bothered to giv a feed back as i predicted negetiv .As prashna was also indicating some thing wrong .Now its already one year passed . Thank u ones again and also pls look for sani in debilation ,in own house and enemy house charts . i also request others to contribute with own reading or feed back . regrds sunil nair . on shreem maha laxmai namah . ancient_indian_ astrology, "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> > The following is the chart of a native [male] with exalted [R] > Saturn in 7H and got married at the age of 26, which may not be > considered as a late marriage according to traditions, customs here. > > April 1, 1954 @ 8.10 AM in Colombo, Sri Lanka> > Marriage: 1981

Feb.> > Wife: born in 1959. Tall, fair and pretty. Simply a good person. God > fearing. > > Kids: Got 2 lovely kids, daughter [1982 July] & son [1984 November].> > Married life: A happy, loving couple> > Hope this is helpful for your research on marriage + Shani in 7H.> > blessings> > Renu> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "sunil nair" > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > > > > > Hare ramakrishna> > > > dear grp ,> > > > > > > > Do u hav charts with sani in 7th house of married couples and > pls> > tell me abt the quality of married life ,age of partner and his/her> > looks .and also whether such marriage is delayed .> > > > > > > > Yes sani in various house and

its dignity and various navamsa > padas can> > giv various results depend on the chart .> > > > > > > > But let us together probe into it> > > > > > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah .> >> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.