This part was also published a long time back in various groups where

in I have attempted to explain why Guru shows dual nature which is

exactly opposite in nature,

Some of my friends have jumped the gun in trying to disprove what I

have written.

As I always say, we should have a fresher look with newer approach to

karakatwas of planets.

Dear Friends,

I am posting the second part of my paper on Guru.

Guru Bhagawan as Giver of DHI Intellectual Aura, Tejas, Brilliance of

Dhi shakti etc. is highly reveared in Vedic Astrology. His aspect

infuses life,fortifies athe Bhava he aspects and gives superior

grasping power of shastras.

In my last posting on Guru I have tried and posted some charts to

corroborate the dictum BHAVA NASHA KARO JEEVA, I had posted its

effects till 8th bhava. Some time back, in other postings in Another

discussion group, I had posted my findings on Guru in 7th bhava also .

I have found Guru in 7th bhava delaying marriages and also giving an

inclination of straying from normal marital life .It has been found

to give lovemarriages and Extra marital interests.

Guru in 8th bhava has been found to take life and give

Alpayu/Madhyayu to

jatakas. Guru in 9th has been found by me to be very detrimental to

father in a lot of cases. Father's luck starts dwindling after the

jatakas are born. Guru in 10th bhava has been observed by me to give

failures in business to self and loss of property to father.

Guru in 11th makes a person first born or 1st male child or it denotes

miscarriage/short life to previous borns of the siblings elder to

jataka. Father

is found to be eldest born or he outsurvives all his siblings.

Guru in 12th bhava gives destruction of Shaiya sukham resulting in

very late marriages , remarriage and inflow of money.I have found

people with 12th Guru earning in excess and spending little.

Guru and Sani , always give something and take away something.

If in 9th, if a person becomes lucky, his father suffers or dies.

In second house, he gives a lot of money and then lands the man in

neck deep debts.

In 4th house, if he gives a house, he takes away vahana or mother or

somerthing connected with 4th house.

My whole exercise in giving examples of negetive traits of Guru is

not to demean Guru but trying to enter in an excercise to reach the

bottom of the thing and find out why GURU gives very bad results.

I have done research into the causes and found the cause to be very

simple as always. As written before, Guru takes root in a bhava and

in order to give something in aspects to other bhavas, it sucks the

inner strength of the bhava like a tube well or a wick of a lamp.In

this process some attributes of a bhavaare destoyed.The examples are

already given as above.

The cause may lie in his ownership of Dhanur Rasi.

What is so special about Dhanur Rasi?

Dhanur is an Agni Tatwa rasi which is termed as KRURA or PITILESS .

It is the sign that falls in 9th house of kalapurusha chart.Over this

sign, a

Jathaka has no control as it signifies Bhagya and Pita.

If Mesha is the jathaka, then Dhanur Rasi is the father. Nakshatras in

Dhanur rasi are, MOOLA, belonging to Ketu, Purvashadha of Shukra and

U.Shadha of

Surya.If you think the significance of this, it means, Father puts

Atma

Tatwa(Sun) in His sperms(Shukra) and thereby reduces his own life

(ketu)

Since only 1st pada of U.Shadha is in Dhanur Rasi, it means Father

puts only a

part of his Atma tatwa in the Sperm. As he may have many other

children.

Guru is made the owner of this sign as the combination of Sperm, Atma

tatwa

signifies Sum total of Jeeva or Life.This is why Guru is also known

as JEEVA. It

may look paradoxical that a dry sign should signify life. But it is

true.

Why the sign is Krura? This sign is Krura because When the Ojas of

Father

leaves him, he reduces his Tejas and his Atma shakti becomes

depleated or KSHINA.

This is a krura karma.

All this is ok so far.

But why should the Dhanur Rasi be affecting its owner so much ?

I would like to take you back to my work on Plantery Nodes .

Out of the Nodes of Guru and Sani, we are concerned with the

following nodes.

Jupiter'e Northen node GURA (My termonology)falls in

Gemini,17Deg.40mts in

Aridra Nakshatra.

Jupiter'e southern node GUKE falls in Dhanur Rasi .17Deg.40 mt

in P.Shadha Nakshatra.

Saturn's Northern Node SARA falls in Gemini.0.Deg 56mts.

in Mrigshirsha Nakshatra.

Saturn's southern node SAKE falls in Dhanur Rasi.0.Deg 56.mts

Southern Node in MULA nakshatra.

IF YOU LOOK AT SOUTHERN NODE OF SATURN (Sani's Ketu), IT IS IN MULA

AND THIS

EXPLAINS WHY MULA NAKSHATRA IS SO POISONOUS.!!!Remarkable isn't it?

IF YOU LOOK AT SOUTHERN NODE OF GURU, (Ketu of Jupiter) IT IS IN

SAGGITARIUS.!!

No wonder Guru is the Lord of Knowledge and Intelligence.

These nodes are as good as planets in those signs. Of the above

nodes, it has been found that nodes of Mars,Jupiter and Saturn are

very important and have a remarkable effect in mundane and personal

life.

Since each node takes over 30,000 to 40,000 years to change a sign,

we can practically say that they do not change their fixed positions

during our lifetime.

Dhanur rasi is represented by A Hunter.

Dhanur Rasi has SAKE,and GUKE the southern nodes of Sani and Guru. It

also has

Mula Nakshatra of Lunar southern node Ketu.

Having three Ketus power is something very very powerful thing.

Ketu is termed as Daruna, Tikshna,Hangman,Atirogi, Sinful planet,

karaka of Pain and suffering,Tamasika, living in cremation ground,

without any Rasa,a snake, he is very old of Vayu prakriti,Akash

Tatwa ,Headless spirit.

On the positive side, Ketu is Moksha karaka and Antargyani.

So when Guru becomes the lord of Dhanur Rasi, he is responsible for

imbibing the attributes of Ketus of Dhanu Rasi.

Imagine how will it be when there are Two Permenent Ketus in Dhanur

rasi andaspect of Sani's Rahu SARA and Guru's Rahu GURA on Dhanur

Rasi ??.

Compared to this, Meena Rasi which is another Rasi owned by Guru , is

totally opposite in nature more in tune with Guru's good attributes.

Hence Guru gives two types of results whenever he occupies anysign.

This result is part negetive and part positive.

So when we talk of Guru and his effects, we are talking of a planet

with

almost exactly opposite attributes.Dr. Jackyll & Hyde personified.

He is a hangman and a killer and at the same time Giver of Life.

He is the chief cause of disease and he is the medicine.

Guru is very mighty and has very benign aspect.Guru gives us oxygen

and is

Jeeva.Without Guru's help, we would all be Mudha and lifeless.

Let us pray Guru with all our heart and full faith for his Amrit

Drishti.

Brum Bruhaspataye Namah:

dear guru in 11th my wife is having Him in 11th. she is the last child, father is not the eldest but the last he passed away leaving two elder brothers - i think for her Guru in 11 th took a U-turn ;) ;) nameisego <nameisego wrote: Friends,This part was also published a long time back in various groups where in I have attempted to explain why Guru shows dual nature which is exactly opposite in nature,Some of my friends have jumped the gun in

trying to disprove what I have written.As I always say, we should have a fresher look with newer approach to karakatwas of planets.Dear Friends,I am posting the second part of my paper on Guru.Guru Bhagawan as Giver of DHI Intellectual Aura, Tejas, Brilliance of Dhi shakti etc. is highly reveared in Vedic Astrology. His aspect infuses life,fortifies athe Bhava he aspects and gives superior grasping power of shastras.In my last posting on Guru I have tried and posted some charts tocorroborate the dictum BHAVA NASHA KARO JEEVA, I had posted its effects till 8th bhava. Some time back, in other postings in Another discussion group, I had posted my findings on Guru in 7th bhava also .I have found Guru in 7th bhava delaying marriages and also giving aninclination of straying from normal marital life .It has been found to give lovemarriages and Extra marital interests.Guru in 8th bhava has

been found to take life and give Alpayu/Madhyayu tojatakas. Guru in 9th has been found by me to be very detrimental to father in a lot of cases. Father's luck starts dwindling after the jatakas are born. Guru in 10th bhava has been observed by me to give failures in business to self and loss of property to father.Guru in 11th makes a person first born or 1st male child or it denotesmiscarriage/short life to previous borns of the siblings elder to jataka. Fatheris found to be eldest born or he outsurvives all his siblings.Guru in 12th bhava gives destruction of Shaiya sukham resulting in very late marriages , remarriage and inflow of money.I have found people with 12th Guru earning in excess and spending little.Guru and Sani , always give something and take away something.If in 9th, if a person becomes lucky, his father suffers or dies.In second house, he gives a lot of money and then lands the man

in neck deep debts.In 4th house, if he gives a house, he takes away vahana or mother orsomerthing connected with 4th house.My whole exercise in giving examples of negetive traits of Guru is not to demean Guru but trying to enter in an excercise to reach the bottom of the thing and find out why GURU gives very bad results.I have done research into the causes and found the cause to be very simple as always. As written before, Guru takes root in a bhava and in order to give something in aspects to other bhavas, it sucks the inner strength of the bhava like a tube well or a wick of a lamp.In this process some attributes of a bhavaare destoyed.The examples are already given as above.The cause may lie in his ownership of Dhanur Rasi.What is so special about Dhanur Rasi?Dhanur is an Agni Tatwa rasi which is termed as KRURA or PITILESS .It is the sign that falls in 9th house of kalapurusha chart.Over this

sign, aJathaka has no control as it signifies Bhagya and Pita.If Mesha is the jathaka, then Dhanur Rasi is the father. Nakshatras inDhanur rasi are, MOOLA, belonging to Ketu, Purvashadha of Shukra and U.Shadha ofSurya.If you think the significance of this, it means, Father puts AtmaTatwa(Sun) in His sperms(Shukra) and thereby reduces his own life (ketu).Since only 1st pada of U.Shadha is in Dhanur Rasi, it means Father puts only apart of his Atma tatwa in the Sperm. As he may have many other children.Guru is made the owner of this sign as the combination of Sperm, Atma tatwasignifies Sum total of Jeeva or Life.This is why Guru is also known as JEEVA. Itmay look paradoxical that a dry sign should signify life. But it is true.Why the sign is Krura? This sign is Krura because When the Ojas of Fatherleaves him, he reduces his Tejas and his Atma shakti becomes depleated or

KSHINA.This is a krura karma.All this is ok so far.But why should the Dhanur Rasi be affecting its owner so much ?I would like to take you back to my work on Plantery Nodes .Out of the Nodes of Guru and Sani, we are concerned with the following nodes.Jupiter'e Northen node GURA (My termonology)falls in Gemini,17Deg.40mts in Aridra Nakshatra.Jupiter'e southern node GUKE falls in Dhanur Rasi .17Deg.40 mtin P.Shadha Nakshatra.Saturn's Northern Node SARA falls in Gemini.0.Deg 56mts.in Mrigshirsha Nakshatra.Saturn's southern node SAKE falls in Dhanur Rasi.0.Deg 56.mts Southern Node in MULA nakshatra.IF YOU LOOK AT SOUTHERN NODE OF SATURN (Sani's Ketu), IT IS IN MULA AND THISEXPLAINS WHY MULA NAKSHATRA IS SO POISONOUS.!!!Remarkable isn't it?IF YOU LOOK AT SOUTHERN NODE OF GURU, (Ketu of Jupiter) IT IS INSAGGITARIUS.!!No wonder Guru is

the Lord of Knowledge and Intelligence.These nodes are as good as planets in those signs. Of the above nodes, it has been found that nodes of Mars,Jupiter and Saturn are very important and have a remarkable effect in mundane and personal life.Since each node takes over 30,000 to 40,000 years to change a sign, we can practically say that they do not change their fixed positions during our lifetime.Dhanur rasi is represented by A Hunter.Dhanur Rasi has SAKE,and GUKE the southern nodes of Sani and Guru. It also hasMula Nakshatra of Lunar southern node Ketu.Having three Ketus power is something very very powerful thing.Ketu is termed as Daruna, Tikshna,Hangman,Atirogi, Sinful planet, karaka of Pain and suffering,Tamasika, living in cremation ground, without any Rasa,a snake, he is very old of Vayu prakriti,Akash Tatwa ,Headless spirit.On the positive side, Ketu is Moksha karaka and

Antargyani.So when Guru becomes the lord of Dhanur Rasi, he is responsible for imbibing the attributes of Ketus of Dhanu Rasi.Imagine how will it be when there are Two Permenent Ketus in Dhanur rasi andaspect of Sani's Rahu SARA and Guru's Rahu GURA on Dhanur Rasi ??.Compared to this, Meena Rasi which is another Rasi owned by Guru , istotally opposite in nature more in tune with Guru's good attributes.Hence Guru gives two types of results whenever he occupies anysign.This result is part negetive and part positive.So when we talk of Guru and his effects, we are talking of a planet withalmost exactly opposite attributes.Dr. Jackyll & Hyde personified.He is a hangman and a killer and at the same time Giver of Life.He is the chief cause of disease and he is the medicine.Guru is very mighty and has very benign aspect.Guru gives us oxygen and isJeeva.Without Guru's help, we would all be Mudha

and lifeless.Let us pray Guru with all our heart and full faith for his Amrit Drishti.Brum Bruhaspataye Namah:

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

, R Venkat

<rdjvenkat wrote:

>

> dear

> guru in 11th

> my wife is having Him in 11th. she is the last child, father is

not the eldest but the last

> he passed away leaving two elder brothers - i think for her Guru

in 11 th took a U-turn ;) ;)

>

>

> Dear Venkat,

11TH IS 3RD HOUSE FROM THE 9TH.

as per saptarshi nadi, it is the house of father's brothers.

Actually it should have been written that the father might be eldest

born and loss of younger siblings is indicated.

Thanks for pointing this out.

I would make the necessary correction in the text.

Nandri

Tatvam-Asi

Dear Tatwam-Asi ji, You said: "My whole exercise in giving examples of negetive traits of Guru is not to demean Guru but trying to enter in an excercise to reach the bottom of the thing and find out why GURU gives very bad results." In any case, no planet gives either 100% good results or 100% bad results. No one needs to prove it the hard way! Results will always be mixed based on many factors like placement, ownership, conjunctions, aspects, disposition, constellation.... Many deaths take place in Jup-Ven period or Ven-Jup periods, including that of my father and my brother-in-law. It is not surpricing at all though both are natural benefics. Recently, we have learnt that Bobby Fischer died in his Jup-Jup period. That is reality and no one can deny it. But, to me, it is stretching

things a bit too much when one says Jupiter harms the bhava it sits (with no other riders), especially when there are 100s or horoscopes showing results to the contrary. It is not my belief against your belief. As we are dsicussing astrology, the common plane of agreement should be reality that the charts tell us. It is difficult to have a free and fair discussion if one latches on to only those horoscopes that supports one's theory and igonres the ones that don't. If you are not like that, I could give you a couple of charts that defy your theory. And, I would like you to explain why the theory fails in those charts. These reasons could well be the riders/exceptions that are not part of your dictum today. If you are open to this, please do let me know. Regards, Krishnanameisego <nameisego wrote: Friends,This part was also published a long time back in various groups where in I have attempted to explain why Guru shows dual nature which is exactly opposite in nature,Some of my friends have jumped the gun in trying to disprove what I have written.As I always say, we should have a fresher look with newer approach to karakatwas of planets.Dear Friends,I am posting the second part of my paper on Guru.Guru Bhagawan as Giver of DHI Intellectual Aura, Tejas, Brilliance of Dhi shakti etc. is highly reveared in Vedic Astrology. His aspect infuses life,fortifies athe Bhava he

aspects and gives superior grasping power of shastras.In my last posting on Guru I have tried and posted some charts tocorroborate the dictum BHAVA NASHA KARO JEEVA, I had posted its effects till 8th bhava. Some time back, in other postings in Another discussion group, I had posted my findings on Guru in 7th bhava also .I have found Guru in 7th bhava delaying marriages and also giving aninclination of straying from normal marital life .It has been found to give lovemarriages and Extra marital interests.Guru in 8th bhava has been found to take life and give Alpayu/Madhyayu tojatakas. Guru in 9th has been found by me to be very detrimental to father in a lot of cases. Father's luck starts dwindling after the jatakas are born. Guru in 10th bhava has been observed by me to give failures in business to self and loss of property to father.Guru in 11th makes a person first born or 1st male child or it

denotesmiscarriage/short life to previous borns of the siblings elder to jataka. Fatheris found to be eldest born or he outsurvives all his siblings.Guru in 12th bhava gives destruction of Shaiya sukham resulting in very late marriages , remarriage and inflow of money.I have found people with 12th Guru earning in excess and spending little.Guru and Sani , always give something and take away something.If in 9th, if a person becomes lucky, his father suffers or dies.In second house, he gives a lot of money and then lands the man in neck deep debts.In 4th house, if he gives a house, he takes away vahana or mother orsomerthing connected with 4th house.My whole exercise in giving examples of negetive traits of Guru is not to demean Guru but trying to enter in an excercise to reach the bottom of the thing and find out why GURU gives very bad results.I have done research into the causes and found

the cause to be very simple as always. As written before, Guru takes root in a bhava and in order to give something in aspects to other bhavas, it sucks the inner strength of the bhava like a tube well or a wick of a lamp.In this process some attributes of a bhavaare destoyed.The examples are already given as above.The cause may lie in his ownership of Dhanur Rasi.What is so special about Dhanur Rasi?Dhanur is an Agni Tatwa rasi which is termed as KRURA or PITILESS .It is the sign that falls in 9th house of kalapurusha chart.Over this sign, aJathaka has no control as it signifies Bhagya and Pita.If Mesha is the jathaka, then Dhanur Rasi is the father. Nakshatras inDhanur rasi are, MOOLA, belonging to Ketu, Purvashadha of Shukra and U.Shadha ofSurya.If you think the significance of this, it means, Father puts AtmaTatwa(Sun) in His sperms(Shukra) and thereby reduces his own life (ketu).Since

only 1st pada of U.Shadha is in Dhanur Rasi, it means Father puts only apart of his Atma tatwa in the Sperm. As he may have many other children.Guru is made the owner of this sign as the combination of Sperm, Atma tatwasignifies Sum total of Jeeva or Life.This is why Guru is also known as JEEVA. Itmay look paradoxical that a dry sign should signify life. But it is true.Why the sign is Krura? This sign is Krura because When the Ojas of Fatherleaves him, he reduces his Tejas and his Atma shakti becomes depleated or KSHINA.This is a krura karma.All this is ok so far.But why should the Dhanur Rasi be affecting its owner so much ?I would like to take you back to my work on Plantery Nodes .Out of the Nodes of Guru and Sani, we are concerned with the following nodes.Jupiter'e Northen node GURA (My termonology)falls in Gemini,17Deg.40mts in Aridra

Nakshatra.Jupiter'e southern node GUKE falls in Dhanur Rasi .17Deg.40 mtin P.Shadha Nakshatra.Saturn's Northern Node SARA falls in Gemini.0.Deg 56mts.in Mrigshirsha Nakshatra.Saturn's southern node SAKE falls in Dhanur Rasi.0.Deg 56.mts Southern Node in MULA nakshatra.IF YOU LOOK AT SOUTHERN NODE OF SATURN (Sani's Ketu), IT IS IN MULA AND THISEXPLAINS WHY MULA NAKSHATRA IS SO POISONOUS.!!!Remarkable isn't it?IF YOU LOOK AT SOUTHERN NODE OF GURU, (Ketu of Jupiter) IT IS INSAGGITARIUS.!!No wonder Guru is the Lord of Knowledge and Intelligence.These nodes are as good as planets in those signs. Of the above nodes, it has been found that nodes of Mars,Jupiter and Saturn are very important and have a remarkable effect in mundane and personal life.Since each node takes over 30,000 to 40,000 years to change a sign, we can practically say that they do not change their fixed

positions during our lifetime.Dhanur rasi is represented by A Hunter.Dhanur Rasi has SAKE,and GUKE the southern nodes of Sani and Guru. It also hasMula Nakshatra of Lunar southern node Ketu.Having three Ketus power is something very very powerful thing.Ketu is termed as Daruna, Tikshna,Hangman,Atirogi, Sinful planet, karaka of Pain and suffering,Tamasika, living in cremation ground, without any Rasa,a snake, he is very old of Vayu prakriti,Akash Tatwa ,Headless spirit.On the positive side, Ketu is Moksha karaka and Antargyani.So when Guru becomes the lord of Dhanur Rasi, he is responsible for imbibing the attributes of Ketus of Dhanu Rasi.Imagine how will it be when there are Two Permenent Ketus in Dhanur rasi andaspect of Sani's Rahu SARA and Guru's Rahu GURA on Dhanur Rasi ??.Compared to this, Meena Rasi which is another Rasi owned by Guru , istotally opposite in nature more

in tune with Guru's good attributes.Hence Guru gives two types of results whenever he occupies anysign.This result is part negetive and part positive.So when we talk of Guru and his effects, we are talking of a planet withalmost exactly opposite attributes.Dr. Jackyll & Hyde personified.He is a hangman and a killer and at the same time Giver of Life.He is the chief cause of disease and he is the medicine.Guru is very mighty and has very benign aspect.Guru gives us oxygen and isJeeva.Without Guru's help, we would all be Mudha and lifeless.Let us pray Guru with all our heart and full faith for his Amrit Drishti.Brum Bruhaspataye Namah:

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Kri Krishna,

When I said I want to reach at the bottom of this.....I mean to find

the root cause for a planet to become bad or good.

I think I have amply written about Dhanur rasi and its effects.

It is not stretching a thing too far. The exercise is to find truths

with reasons for them.

I have repeatedly written that it is not my theory. So please stop

calling it as my theory.

Be blessed

Tatvam-Asi

, Krishnamurthy

Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote:

>

> Dear Tatwam-Asi ji,

>

> You said:

>

> " My whole exercise in giving examples of negetive traits of Guru

is

> not to demean Guru but trying to enter in an excercise to reach the

> bottom of the thing and find out why GURU gives very bad results. "

>

> In any case, no planet gives either 100% good results or 100% bad

results. No one needs to prove it the hard way! Results will always

be mixed based on many factors like placement, ownership,

conjunctions, aspects, disposition, constellation.... Many deaths

take place in Jup-Ven period or Ven-Jup periods, including that of my

father and my brother-in-law. It is not surpricing at all though both

are natural benefics. Recently, we have learnt that Bobby Fischer

died in his Jup-Jup period. That is reality and no one can deny it.

>

> But, to me, it is stretching things a bit too much when one says

Jupiter harms the bhava it sits (with no other riders), especially

when there are 100s or horoscopes showing results to the contrary. It

is not my belief against your belief. As we are dsicussing astrology,

the common plane of agreement should be reality that the charts tell

us. It is difficult to have a free and fair discussion if one latches

on to only those horoscopes that supports one's theory and igonres

the ones that don't. If you are not like that, I could give you a

couple of charts that defy your theory. And, I would like you to

explain why the theory fails in those charts. These reasons could

well be the riders/exceptions that are not part of your dictum today.

>

> If you are open to this, please do let me know.

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

>

> nameisego <nameisego wrote:

>

> Friends,

>

> This part was also published a long time back in various groups

where

> in I have attempted to explain why Guru shows dual nature which is

> exactly opposite in nature,

> Some of my friends have jumped the gun in trying to disprove what I

> have written.

> As I always say, we should have a fresher look with newer approach

to

> karakatwas of planets.

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> I am posting the second part of my paper on Guru.

>

> Guru Bhagawan as Giver of DHI Intellectual Aura, Tejas, Brilliance

of

> Dhi shakti etc. is highly reveared in Vedic Astrology. His aspect

> infuses life,fortifies athe Bhava he aspects and gives superior

> grasping power of shastras.

>

> In my last posting on Guru I have tried and posted some charts to

> corroborate the dictum BHAVA NASHA KARO JEEVA, I had posted its

> effects till 8th bhava. Some time back, in other postings in

Another

> discussion group, I had posted my findings on Guru in 7th bhava

also .

>

> I have found Guru in 7th bhava delaying marriages and also giving an

> inclination of straying from normal marital life .It has been found

> to give lovemarriages and Extra marital interests.

>

> Guru in 8th bhava has been found to take life and give

> Alpayu/Madhyayu to

> jatakas. Guru in 9th has been found by me to be very detrimental to

> father in a lot of cases. Father's luck starts dwindling after the

> jatakas are born. Guru in 10th bhava has been observed by me to

give

> failures in business to self and loss of property to father.

>

> Guru in 11th makes a person first born or 1st male child or it

denotes

> miscarriage/short life to previous borns of the siblings elder to

> jataka. Father

> is found to be eldest born or he outsurvives all his siblings.

>

> Guru in 12th bhava gives destruction of Shaiya sukham resulting in

> very late marriages , remarriage and inflow of money.I have found

> people with 12th Guru earning in excess and spending little.

>

> Guru and Sani , always give something and take away something.

> If in 9th, if a person becomes lucky, his father suffers or dies.

> In second house, he gives a lot of money and then lands the man in

> neck deep debts.

> In 4th house, if he gives a house, he takes away vahana or mother or

> somerthing connected with 4th house.

>

> My whole exercise in giving examples of negetive traits of Guru is

> not to demean Guru but trying to enter in an excercise to reach the

> bottom of the thing and find out why GURU gives very bad results.

>

> I have done research into the causes and found the cause to be very

> simple as always. As written before, Guru takes root in a bhava and

> in order to give something in aspects to other bhavas, it sucks the

> inner strength of the bhava like a tube well or a wick of a lamp.In

> this process some attributes of a bhavaare destoyed.The examples

are

> already given as above.

>

> The cause may lie in his ownership of Dhanur Rasi.

> What is so special about Dhanur Rasi?

> Dhanur is an Agni Tatwa rasi which is termed as KRURA or PITILESS .

> It is the sign that falls in 9th house of kalapurusha chart.Over

this

> sign, a

> Jathaka has no control as it signifies Bhagya and Pita.

> If Mesha is the jathaka, then Dhanur Rasi is the father. Nakshatras

in

> Dhanur rasi are, MOOLA, belonging to Ketu, Purvashadha of Shukra

and

> U.Shadha of

> Surya.If you think the significance of this, it means, Father puts

> Atma

> Tatwa(Sun) in His sperms(Shukra) and thereby reduces his own life

> (ketu)

> .

> Since only 1st pada of U.Shadha is in Dhanur Rasi, it means Father

> puts only a

> part of his Atma tatwa in the Sperm. As he may have many other

> children.

> Guru is made the owner of this sign as the combination of Sperm,

Atma

> tatwa

> signifies Sum total of Jeeva or Life.This is why Guru is also known

> as JEEVA. It

> may look paradoxical that a dry sign should signify life. But it is

> true.

> Why the sign is Krura? This sign is Krura because When the Ojas of

> Father

> leaves him, he reduces his Tejas and his Atma shakti becomes

> depleated or KSHINA.

>

> This is a krura karma.

>

> All this is ok so far.

> But why should the Dhanur Rasi be affecting its owner so much ?

>

> I would like to take you back to my work on Plantery Nodes .

> Out of the Nodes of Guru and Sani, we are concerned with the

> following nodes.

>

> Jupiter'e Northen node GURA (My termonology)falls in

> Gemini,17Deg.40mts in

> Aridra Nakshatra.

>

> Jupiter'e southern node GUKE falls in Dhanur Rasi .17Deg.40 mt

> in P.Shadha Nakshatra.

>

> Saturn's Northern Node SARA falls in Gemini.0.Deg 56mts.

> in Mrigshirsha Nakshatra.

>

> Saturn's southern node SAKE falls in Dhanur Rasi.0.Deg 56.mts

> Southern Node in MULA nakshatra.

>

> IF YOU LOOK AT SOUTHERN NODE OF SATURN (Sani's Ketu), IT IS IN MULA

> AND THIS

>

> EXPLAINS WHY MULA NAKSHATRA IS SO POISONOUS.!!!Remarkable isn't it?

> IF YOU LOOK AT SOUTHERN NODE OF GURU, (Ketu of Jupiter) IT IS IN

> SAGGITARIUS.!!

>

> No wonder Guru is the Lord of Knowledge and Intelligence.

> These nodes are as good as planets in those signs. Of the above

> nodes, it has been found that nodes of Mars,Jupiter and Saturn are

> very important and have a remarkable effect in mundane and personal

> life.

>

> Since each node takes over 30,000 to 40,000 years to change a sign,

> we can practically say that they do not change their fixed

positions

> during our lifetime.

> Dhanur rasi is represented by A Hunter.

>

> Dhanur Rasi has SAKE,and GUKE the southern nodes of Sani and Guru.

It

> also has

> Mula Nakshatra of Lunar southern node Ketu.

>

> Having three Ketus power is something very very powerful thing.

> Ketu is termed as Daruna, Tikshna,Hangman,Atirogi, Sinful planet,

> karaka of Pain and suffering,Tamasika, living in cremation ground,

> without any Rasa,a snake, he is very old of Vayu prakriti,Akash

> Tatwa ,Headless spirit.

>

> On the positive side, Ketu is Moksha karaka and Antargyani.

> So when Guru becomes the lord of Dhanur Rasi, he is responsible for

> imbibing the attributes of Ketus of Dhanu Rasi.

>

> Imagine how will it be when there are Two Permenent Ketus in Dhanur

> rasi andaspect of Sani's Rahu SARA and Guru's Rahu GURA on Dhanur

> Rasi ??.

>

> Compared to this, Meena Rasi which is another Rasi owned by Guru ,

is

> totally opposite in nature more in tune with Guru's good attributes.

> Hence Guru gives two types of results whenever he occupies anysign.

> This result is part negetive and part positive.

>

> So when we talk of Guru and his effects, we are talking of a planet

> with

> almost exactly opposite attributes.Dr. Jackyll & Hyde personified.

>

> He is a hangman and a killer and at the same time Giver of Life.

> He is the chief cause of disease and he is the medicine.

> Guru is very mighty and has very benign aspect.Guru gives us oxygen

> and is

> Jeeva.Without Guru's help, we would all be Mudha and lifeless.

> Let us pray Guru with all our heart and full faith for his Amrit

> Drishti.

>

> Brum Bruhaspataye Namah:

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

>

Hi nameisego ji,

Are you planning to post your research on Jupitor in 6th house? I

have that in my horoscope and wish to crosscheck with my horoscope.

Thanks

Nag

, " nameisego "

<nameisego wrote:

>

>

> Friends,

>

> This part was also published a long time back in various groups

where

> in I have attempted to explain why Guru shows dual nature which is

> exactly opposite in nature,

> Some of my friends have jumped the gun in trying to disprove what

I

> have written.

> As I always say, we should have a fresher look with newer approach

to

> karakatwas of planets.

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> I am posting the second part of my paper on Guru.

>

> Guru Bhagawan as Giver of DHI Intellectual Aura, Tejas, Brilliance

of

> Dhi shakti etc. is highly reveared in Vedic Astrology. His aspect

> infuses life,fortifies athe Bhava he aspects and gives superior

> grasping power of shastras.

>

> In my last posting on Guru I have tried and posted some charts to

> corroborate the dictum BHAVA NASHA KARO JEEVA, I had posted its

> effects till 8th bhava. Some time back, in other postings in

Another

> discussion group, I had posted my findings on Guru in 7th bhava

also .

>

> I have found Guru in 7th bhava delaying marriages and also giving

an

> inclination of straying from normal marital life .It has been

found

> to give lovemarriages and Extra marital interests.

>

> Guru in 8th bhava has been found to take life and give

> Alpayu/Madhyayu to

> jatakas. Guru in 9th has been found by me to be very detrimental

to

> father in a lot of cases. Father's luck starts dwindling after the

> jatakas are born. Guru in 10th bhava has been observed by me to

give

> failures in business to self and loss of property to father.

>

> Guru in 11th makes a person first born or 1st male child or it

denotes

> miscarriage/short life to previous borns of the siblings elder to

> jataka. Father

> is found to be eldest born or he outsurvives all his siblings.

>

> Guru in 12th bhava gives destruction of Shaiya sukham resulting in

> very late marriages , remarriage and inflow of money.I have found

> people with 12th Guru earning in excess and spending little.

>

> Guru and Sani , always give something and take away something.

> If in 9th, if a person becomes lucky, his father suffers or dies.

> In second house, he gives a lot of money and then lands the man in

> neck deep debts.

> In 4th house, if he gives a house, he takes away vahana or mother

or

> somerthing connected with 4th house.

>

> My whole exercise in giving examples of negetive traits of Guru is

> not to demean Guru but trying to enter in an excercise to reach

the

> bottom of the thing and find out why GURU gives very bad results.

>

> I have done research into the causes and found the cause to be

very

> simple as always. As written before, Guru takes root in a bhava

and

> in order to give something in aspects to other bhavas, it sucks

the

> inner strength of the bhava like a tube well or a wick of a

lamp.In

> this process some attributes of a bhavaare destoyed.The examples

are

> already given as above.

>

> The cause may lie in his ownership of Dhanur Rasi.

> What is so special about Dhanur Rasi?

> Dhanur is an Agni Tatwa rasi which is termed as KRURA or PITILESS .

> It is the sign that falls in 9th house of kalapurusha chart.Over

this

> sign, a

> Jathaka has no control as it signifies Bhagya and Pita.

> If Mesha is the jathaka, then Dhanur Rasi is the father.

Nakshatras in

> Dhanur rasi are, MOOLA, belonging to Ketu, Purvashadha of Shukra

and

> U.Shadha of

> Surya.If you think the significance of this, it means, Father puts

> Atma

> Tatwa(Sun) in His sperms(Shukra) and thereby reduces his own life

> (ketu)

> .

> Since only 1st pada of U.Shadha is in Dhanur Rasi, it means Father

> puts only a

> part of his Atma tatwa in the Sperm. As he may have many other

> children.

> Guru is made the owner of this sign as the combination of Sperm,

Atma

> tatwa

> signifies Sum total of Jeeva or Life.This is why Guru is also

known

> as JEEVA. It

> may look paradoxical that a dry sign should signify life. But it

is

> true.

> Why the sign is Krura? This sign is Krura because When the Ojas of

> Father

> leaves him, he reduces his Tejas and his Atma shakti becomes

> depleated or KSHINA.

>

> This is a krura karma.

>

>

> All this is ok so far.

> But why should the Dhanur Rasi be affecting its owner so much ?

>

> I would like to take you back to my work on Plantery Nodes .

> Out of the Nodes of Guru and Sani, we are concerned with the

> following nodes.

>

> Jupiter'e Northen node GURA (My termonology)falls in

> Gemini,17Deg.40mts in

> Aridra Nakshatra.

>

> Jupiter'e southern node GUKE falls in Dhanur Rasi .17Deg.40 mt

> in P.Shadha Nakshatra.

>

> Saturn's Northern Node SARA falls in Gemini.0.Deg 56mts.

> in Mrigshirsha Nakshatra.

>

> Saturn's southern node SAKE falls in Dhanur Rasi.0.Deg 56.mts

> Southern Node in MULA nakshatra.

>

> IF YOU LOOK AT SOUTHERN NODE OF SATURN (Sani's Ketu), IT IS IN

MULA

> AND THIS

>

> EXPLAINS WHY MULA NAKSHATRA IS SO POISONOUS.!!!Remarkable isn't it?

> IF YOU LOOK AT SOUTHERN NODE OF GURU, (Ketu of Jupiter) IT IS IN

> SAGGITARIUS.!!

>

> No wonder Guru is the Lord of Knowledge and Intelligence.

> These nodes are as good as planets in those signs. Of the above

> nodes, it has been found that nodes of Mars,Jupiter and Saturn are

> very important and have a remarkable effect in mundane and

personal

> life.

>

> Since each node takes over 30,000 to 40,000 years to change a

sign,

> we can practically say that they do not change their fixed

positions

> during our lifetime.

> Dhanur rasi is represented by A Hunter.

>

> Dhanur Rasi has SAKE,and GUKE the southern nodes of Sani and Guru.

It

> also has

> Mula Nakshatra of Lunar southern node Ketu.

>

> Having three Ketus power is something very very powerful thing.

> Ketu is termed as Daruna, Tikshna,Hangman,Atirogi, Sinful planet,

> karaka of Pain and suffering,Tamasika, living in cremation ground,

> without any Rasa,a snake, he is very old of Vayu prakriti,Akash

> Tatwa ,Headless spirit.

>

> On the positive side, Ketu is Moksha karaka and Antargyani.

> So when Guru becomes the lord of Dhanur Rasi, he is responsible

for

> imbibing the attributes of Ketus of Dhanu Rasi.

>

> Imagine how will it be when there are Two Permenent Ketus in

Dhanur

> rasi andaspect of Sani's Rahu SARA and Guru's Rahu GURA on Dhanur

> Rasi ??.

>

> Compared to this, Meena Rasi which is another Rasi owned by Guru ,

is

> totally opposite in nature more in tune with Guru's good

attributes.

> Hence Guru gives two types of results whenever he occupies anysign.

> This result is part negetive and part positive.

>

> So when we talk of Guru and his effects, we are talking of a

planet

> with

> almost exactly opposite attributes.Dr. Jackyll & Hyde personified.

>

> He is a hangman and a killer and at the same time Giver of Life.

> He is the chief cause of disease and he is the medicine.

> Guru is very mighty and has very benign aspect.Guru gives us

oxygen

> and is

> Jeeva.Without Guru's help, we would all be Mudha and lifeless.

> Let us pray Guru with all our heart and full faith for his Amrit

> Drishti.

>

> Brum Bruhaspataye Namah:

>

Sir, What is effect of GURU in 5th,pl discuss. regards manoj kar Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 wrote: Dear Tatwam-Asi ji, You said: "My whole exercise in giving examples of negetive traits of Guru is not to demean Guru but trying to enter in an excercise to reach the bottom of the thing and find out why GURU gives very bad results." In any case, no planet gives either 100% good results or 100% bad results. No one needs to prove it the hard way! Results will always be mixed based on many factors like placement, ownership, conjunctions, aspects, disposition, constellation.... Many deaths take place in Jup-Ven period or Ven-Jup periods, including that of my father and my brother-in-law. It is not surpricing at all though both are natural benefics. Recently, we have learnt that Bobby Fischer died in his Jup-Jup period. That is reality and no one can deny it. But, to me, it is stretching things a bit too much when one says Jupiter harms the bhava it sits (with no other riders), especially when there are 100s or horoscopes showing results to the contrary. It is not my belief against your belief. As we are dsicussing astrology, the common plane of agreement should be reality that the charts tell us. It

is difficult to have a free and fair discussion if one latches on to only those horoscopes that supports one's theory and igonres the ones that don't. If you are not like that, I could give you a couple of charts that defy your theory. And, I would like you to explain why the theory fails in those charts. These reasons could well be the riders/exceptions that are not part of your dictum today. If you are open to this, please do let me know. Regards, Krishnanameisego <nameisego > wrote: Friends,This part was also published a long time back in various groups where in I have attempted to explain why Guru shows dual nature which is exactly opposite in nature,Some of my friends have jumped the gun in trying to disprove what I have written.As I

always say, we should have a fresher look with newer approach to karakatwas of planets.Dear Friends,I am posting the second part of my paper on Guru.Guru Bhagawan as Giver of DHI Intellectual Aura, Tejas, Brilliance of Dhi shakti etc. is highly reveared in Vedic Astrology. His aspect infuses life,fortifies athe Bhava he aspects and gives superior grasping power of shastras.In my last posting on Guru I have tried and posted some charts tocorroborate the dictum BHAVA NASHA KARO JEEVA, I had posted its effects till 8th bhava. Some time back, in other postings in Another discussion group, I had posted my findings on Guru in 7th bhava also .I have found Guru in 7th bhava delaying marriages and also giving aninclination of straying from normal marital life .It has been found to give lovemarriages and Extra marital interests.Guru in 8th bhava has been found to take life and give

Alpayu/Madhyayu tojatakas. Guru in 9th has been found by me to be very detrimental to father in a lot of cases. Father's luck starts dwindling after the jatakas are born. Guru in 10th bhava has been observed by me to give failures in business to self and loss of property to father.Guru in 11th makes a person first born or 1st male child or it denotesmiscarriage/short life to previous borns of the siblings elder to jataka. Fatheris found to be eldest born or he outsurvives all his siblings.Guru in 12th bhava gives destruction of Shaiya sukham resulting in very late marriages , remarriage and inflow of money.I have found people with 12th Guru earning in excess and spending little.Guru and Sani , always give something and take away something.If in 9th, if a person becomes lucky, his father suffers or dies.In second house, he gives a lot of money and then lands the man in neck deep debts.In

4th house, if he gives a house, he takes away vahana or mother orsomerthing connected with 4th house.My whole exercise in giving examples of negetive traits of Guru is not to demean Guru but trying to enter in an excercise to reach the bottom of the thing and find out why GURU gives very bad results.I have done research into the causes and found the cause to be very simple as always. As written before, Guru takes root in a bhava and in order to give something in aspects to other bhavas, it sucks the inner strength of the bhava like a tube well or a wick of a lamp.In this process some attributes of a bhavaare destoyed.The examples are already given as above.The cause may lie in his ownership of Dhanur Rasi.What is so special about Dhanur Rasi?Dhanur is an Agni Tatwa rasi which is termed as KRURA or PITILESS .It is the sign that falls in 9th house of kalapurusha chart.Over this sign, aJathaka has no

control as it signifies Bhagya and Pita.If Mesha is the jathaka, then Dhanur Rasi is the father. Nakshatras inDhanur rasi are, MOOLA, belonging to Ketu, Purvashadha of Shukra and U.Shadha ofSurya.If you think the significance of this, it means, Father puts AtmaTatwa(Sun) in His sperms(Shukra) and thereby reduces his own life (ketu).Since only 1st pada of U.Shadha is in Dhanur Rasi, it means Father puts only apart of his Atma tatwa in the Sperm. As he may have many other children.Guru is made the owner of this sign as the combination of Sperm, Atma tatwasignifies Sum total of Jeeva or Life.This is why Guru is also known as JEEVA. Itmay look paradoxical that a dry sign should signify life. But it is true.Why the sign is Krura? This sign is Krura because When the Ojas of Fatherleaves him, he reduces his Tejas and his Atma shakti becomes depleated or KSHINA.This is a krura

karma.All this is ok so far.But why should the Dhanur Rasi be affecting its owner so much ?I would like to take you back to my work on Plantery Nodes .Out of the Nodes of Guru and Sani, we are concerned with the following nodes.Jupiter'e Northen node GURA (My termonology)falls in Gemini,17Deg.40mts in Aridra Nakshatra.Jupiter'e southern node GUKE falls in Dhanur Rasi .17Deg.40 mtin P.Shadha Nakshatra.Saturn's Northern Node SARA falls in Gemini.0.Deg 56mts.in Mrigshirsha Nakshatra.Saturn's southern node SAKE falls in Dhanur Rasi.0.Deg 56.mts Southern Node in MULA nakshatra.IF YOU LOOK AT SOUTHERN NODE OF SATURN (Sani's Ketu), IT IS IN MULA AND THISEXPLAINS WHY MULA NAKSHATRA IS SO POISONOUS.!!!Remarkable isn't it?IF YOU LOOK AT SOUTHERN NODE OF GURU, (Ketu of Jupiter) IT IS INSAGGITARIUS.!!No wonder Guru is the Lord of Knowledge and

Intelligence.These nodes are as good as planets in those signs. Of the above nodes, it has been found that nodes of Mars,Jupiter and Saturn are very important and have a remarkable effect in mundane and personal life.Since each node takes over 30,000 to 40,000 years to change a sign, we can practically say that they do not change their fixed positions during our lifetime.Dhanur rasi is represented by A Hunter.Dhanur Rasi has SAKE,and GUKE the southern nodes of Sani and Guru. It also hasMula Nakshatra of Lunar southern node Ketu.Having three Ketus power is something very very powerful thing.Ketu is termed as Daruna, Tikshna,Hangman,Atirogi, Sinful planet, karaka of Pain and suffering,Tamasika, living in cremation ground, without any Rasa,a snake, he is very old of Vayu prakriti,Akash Tatwa ,Headless spirit.On the positive side, Ketu is Moksha karaka and Antargyani.So when Guru

becomes the lord of Dhanur Rasi, he is responsible for imbibing the attributes of Ketus of Dhanu Rasi.Imagine how will it be when there are Two Permenent Ketus in Dhanur rasi andaspect of Sani's Rahu SARA and Guru's Rahu GURA on Dhanur Rasi ??.Compared to this, Meena Rasi which is another Rasi owned by Guru , istotally opposite in nature more in tune with Guru's good attributes.Hence Guru gives two types of results whenever he occupies anysign.This result is part negetive and part positive.So when we talk of Guru and his effects, we are talking of a planet withalmost exactly opposite attributes.Dr. Jackyll & Hyde personified.He is a hangman and a killer and at the same time Giver of Life.He is the chief cause of disease and he is the medicine.Guru is very mighty and has very benign aspect.Guru gives us oxygen and isJeeva.Without Guru's help, we would all be Mudha and lifeless.Let us

pray Guru with all our heart and full faith for his Amrit Drishti.Brum Bruhaspataye Namah: Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.